JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - GIRL TALK

Author Topic: [TEAM B | NGT48] YUKIRIN ~ The Kashiwagi Yuki Thread  (Read 916455 times)

Offline ase___

• CG
  • Member+
  • まゆっぴ〜 ◕‿◕
Re: [TEAM B] YUKIRIN ~ The Kashiwagi Yuki Thread
« Reply #1640 on: January 23, 2013, 08:13:54 AM »
Gifs :: Kayou Kyoku ~ So Long! ::

YukiTomo xD

http://postimage.org/image/qj5rg0cf1/

:mon squee:

32nd Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo
Watanabe Mayu
ファイト!

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1641 on: January 23, 2013, 08:19:21 AM »
Week 4 COMPLETE full sets and video in [YS Web] Vol.536 柏木由紀 Kashiwagi Yuki 「ゆきりんからのお年玉❤」 http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=26115.msg1140703#msg1140703 (thx seigus for picroda'in!!) mmm stuffing her PIEHOLE

LET US PRAY!! PEACE! POSITIVITY!! YUKRIN<333 :jphip:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1642 on: January 24, 2013, 06:37:09 AM »

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1643 on: January 24, 2013, 07:42:11 AM »
credit akb48gifs@tumblr

One more here.

Allow me to just flip a table... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Offline rizuky_hiruma

« Reply #1644 on: January 24, 2013, 09:15:57 AM »

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1645 on: January 24, 2013, 05:41:49 PM »

Too sexy for words :heart:

And then...

Dorks at work :rofl:

« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 06:06:08 PM by seigus »

Offline ase___

• CG
  • Member+
  • まゆっぴ〜 ◕‿◕
« Reply #1646 on: January 25, 2013, 03:53:27 PM »
Yukirin : Flying Get ~ Center

Watanabe Mayu
ファイト!

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1647 on: January 25, 2013, 04:24:28 PM »
I rewatched the Request Hour 2013 Day 2 closing scene countless times to capture these images and whatever LOL stuff Mayuyu and Sasshi were spouting about sexy Yukirin :rofl: Enjoy!

Yuki vs Pervy MayuSasshi Team

Sasshi: Yukirin, that dress is amazing.
Mayuyu: Yukirin sexy o~
Yukirin: *embarrassed laugh*
Sasshi: Sexy... Kawaii o~
Mayuyu: Yukirin is shortcake~
Yukirin: *mumbles* Thank you... thank you...
Sasshi: Shortcake kawaii o~
Mayuyu: Kawaii o!
Yukirin: (n///n)

Conclusion: Mayuyu thinks Yukirin is a sexy shortcake (and probably can't wait to eat her).

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1648 on: January 30, 2013, 04:58:31 AM »
Conclusion: Mayuyu thinks Yukirin is a sexy shortcake (and probably can't wait to eat her).

sexy shortcake

Offline ase___

• CG
  • Member+
  • まゆっぴ〜 ◕‿◕
« Reply #1649 on: January 30, 2013, 05:29:08 AM »
From "Documentary AKB48 : No Flower Without Rain" Clip >>

gif

Watanabe Mayu
ファイト!

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1650 on: January 30, 2013, 01:37:00 PM »
sexy shortcake

Let's take a peek at this sexy shortcake in an.an :inlove: She looks so damn fine in the pictures that I ordered two copies of the magazine :heart:

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1651 on: January 31, 2013, 03:08:12 PM »
Translation of the following article by chichan54@tumblr. Thanks for the hard work as always! :heart:

I'm just quoting the parts related to Yukirin.

First picture:

(Yuki) I want to make use of my solo experiences in AKB48.

Introduction (Top of the page):
Start from the graduation announcement of Maeda Atsuko, who had been standing at the center position since they were formed, Oshima Yuko came back to the top in the election. And then, the performance at the longing Tokyo Dome which also became the graduating place for Maeda Atsuko. On the first day, the announcement of members moving to oversea groups and reshuffling into new teams inform the “Coming Chapter Two”. And, the withdrawal and transfer of members involved in the “Rules Against Love” have also become the topic.

Editor’s Voice:
After the team reshuffle, though Mayuyu and Yukirin had been separated into different teams, they are still harmonious from the beginning to the end of the shooting, as the two from the original team B. They chatted, and Mayuyu sat on Yukirin’s lap… Such a relationship of these two, who are relaxed and understand each other’s thoughts, is very heart-warming.

Second picture:

DOCUMENTARY OF AKB48 - No Flower Without Rain
What will the young girls see after their tears?

“After” the tears of AKB48.
The longing Tokyo Dome performance, Maeda Atsuko’s graduation…Year 2012 is a year with “Upheavals” we’ve never seen in the group’s history to AKB48. The newest documentary following those girls’ activities in 2012 has finished. We have asked Watanabe Mayu and Kashiwagi Yuki, who had reached a new aspect in both solo and group work, to look back the year before.

Kashiwagi Yuki
Born in July 15, 1991. Team B’s member. Currently starring in the drama “Mielino Kashiwagi” (TV Tokyo) which is on air at the present. Starts her solo debut with the drama’s theme song “Shortcake” on February 6 (Wed).

Looking back at that “tears”
Though I didn’t cry much at the concerts, but I feel that I cried on each time last year. Especially at the Saitama Super Arena where Maeda-san announced her graduation and the team reshuffle announcement in Tokyo Dome.

Through the interview with the director, I was able to look back at AKB48 in last year once again. Because I was able to speak out my true feelings that I felt like I was too straight, so when it was over I thought “Is everything all right?”.

Last year, the new team B after the reshuffle had started at the same time with “the 2nd chapter of AKB48”. I think that Ume-chan (Umeda Ayaka), who had become the captain in my place, really thought about everyone while leading all of them. Maybe each member will be able to raise their appeals more in the future.

This year, I want to try to do bigger things in AKB48. Since we were able to achieve our goal which is to have a concert at Tokyo Dome, my goal now is maybe like a dome tour. I want to make the fans happy. My only dream which is to work as a solo has also started. Drama, songs, concert, and many more things right in front of me, but because it is my solo work, so I want to do it more seriously. I want to make use of things I’ve learned as a solo in AKB48, and I want to try harder than ever in both of them.

This time too, there are a lot of parts that a normal idol wouldn’t show out gathered in here, so I think you’ll be able to see everything about AKB48. Though there will be a lot of “tears” as written on the title, I’d be glad if the fans would receive the truth and love AKB48 once again.

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1652 on: February 01, 2013, 11:42:00 PM »
Yuki's YukiRing page has been updated into a full website.

Yukirin appeared on Music Station 130201 and performed Shortcake.

On the show, they showed her childhood photos. It's amazing how she transformed from this

to this

The wonders of puberty :thumbup :lol:

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #1653 on: February 01, 2013, 11:46:40 PM »
^ Video of the talk bit of Music Station

Chihiro

Offline ase___

• CG
  • Member+
  • まゆっぴ〜 ◕‿◕
« Reply #1654 on: February 02, 2013, 02:53:59 AM »
Article about Yukirin >> http://mainichi.jp/mantan/news/20130201dyo00m200050000c.html

pictures taken from that site :
*click to enlarge

:heart:

Watanabe Mayu
ファイト!

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1655 on: February 02, 2013, 05:31:56 PM »
AKB48 Kashiwagi Yuki says “Love-Ban-Law is necessary as long as we’re idols”

The newest documentary film which followed the popular idol group AKB48′s last year – “DOCUMENTARY OF AKB48 NO FLOWER WITHOUT RAIN  - What girls will see after tears?” directed by renonwed PV and Movie director Takahashi Eiki hit screen on February 1st. The movie projected the “REAL” of idols of present-day, such as competition for Center position after Maeda Atsuko’s graduation, LOVE-BAN-LAW, as well as the gap between members.

In and interview with us, Kashiwagi Yuki, one of the most popular members of the group told,

“Although I thought it’s unimaginable to find anything that we could reveal more after I watched past documentaries, I think the latest one is the most intensive of all documentary films of AKB48.”

She revealed that she had a 1-hour interview for the documentary movie.

“The documentary contains interview footage of each member. Because even though we have a lot of things in our mind, there rarely is an occasion where we can actually talk about them. So, I think, everybody revealed more than a little honest feelings.”

Whose interview she cares about the most is Watanabe Mayu, also known as Mayuyu, who is Kashiwagi’s same generation member and best friend.

“I was asked about my relationship with Mayuyu a lot. I would like to know what Mayuyu think about AKB48, because we don’t have much chance to talk about serious topics like this.”

She also told about her idea of how ideal “idol” should be like.About LOVE-BAN-LAW, one of the main themes of the movie, she said,

“Because I’ve joined AKB48 since I was 9th grader, I’ve never had any doubt about the concept. It’s just completely natural to me”

Then she added,

“If we get into a relationship, I wonder if fans sentiment to support members will fade.

Relationship, private life, and freedom. I gave up these kind of things because I devote myself to AKB48, because I have hope and dreams that I want to accomplish.

And I would like fans to pay attention to such things and support us just trying to make it.”

She declared, “In order to unify everyone’s mind, LOVE-BAN-LAW is necessary.”

“After giving it a lot of thoughts, goings through a lot of different thoughts, I’ve now reached the idea that idols are those who always put their fans first, thinking what they can do in order to please fans.”

Note: This interview was conducted before Shukan Bunshun’s report on Minegishi Minami hits the media.
Translation by AKB48 WrapUp.
Original Japanese article here.

Yukirin's dedication to being an idol is worth every idol and fan's respect. She got into AKB48 fully aware of its restrictions so she doesn't allow herself to get distracted by love and relationships. Her mind is set on being an idol for life and what really impresses me is that she willingly sacrificed her freedom and private life since a young age and has never complained about it. On top of that, she has her fans as top priority and does not do anything that will break their trust in her. Professionalism and fan service at their best from this girl! :thumbup

Personally, I think that Yukirin, Mayuyu and Takamina will be the last members to ever break the love ban law. Their desire to reach their goals is so strong that it is hard to imagine them succumbing to temptations. MaYuki is an exception though.

Go Yukirin! You are one of the best idol role models for your juniors and all aspiring idols out there!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 08:18:37 PM by seigus »

Offline ase___

• CG
  • Member+
  • まゆっぴ〜 ◕‿◕
« Reply #1656 on: February 03, 2013, 04:01:31 AM »
Yukirin put her dreams on top of everything. She is really a great idol, a great girl. :thumbup

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOKYO FM ~ YUKIRIN TIME 13.02.02

Watanabe Mayu
ファイト!

Offline ase___

• CG
  • Member+
  • まゆっぴ〜 ◕‿◕
« Reply #1657 on: February 06, 2013, 08:20:56 AM »
Hiruobi!

130206 ひるおび! きょうはゆきの日 柏木由紀

weather report
130206 ひるおび! 柏木由紀のお天気

yeay yukirin  :on woohoo:

Edit -

Oh, it can't be shown here :(
by the way, she also performed Shortcake  :)2

Youku link

« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 08:30:29 AM by ase___ »

Watanabe Mayu
ファイト!

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1658 on: February 06, 2013, 11:58:17 AM »
Yukirin looking absolutely stunning at Shortcake's release event today :wub:

More photos of the event at The Kashiwagi Yuki Picture Thread.

Offline ase___

• CG
  • Member+
  • まゆっぴ〜 ◕‿◕
« Reply #1659 on: February 07, 2013, 06:02:52 AM »
Hiruobi! caps

Yukirin's smile  :)2 :D :)2

more caps at Pictures Thread.

Watanabe Mayu