JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Pool

Author Topic: [TEAM B | NGT48] YUKIRIN ~ The Kashiwagi Yuki Thread  (Read 916684 times)

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [TEAM B] YUKIRIN ~ The Kashiwagi Yuki Thread
« Reply #1820 on: September 28, 2013, 04:28:38 AM »
She transformed into a.......(I couldn't think of a suitable term)  :shocked

Just WoW. Yukirin, what happened to you?  :inlove:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1821 on: September 28, 2013, 05:14:19 AM »
yeah, I've been hooked by this single and never get bored with it even though I've listen it since the it was played in her radio  :love:
I watch that video and replayed it again and again. I found out that her accessories is too cute and also not forget to mention the combination of her dress like you've said before.

I like her dress very much, and her broach. her voice is too cute for me to resist  :lol:

Yes, her dress is such a nice modern twist on the traditional kind of wedding dresses.

In the first time I thought she would wear a long wedding dress that could cover her legs. but this dress is also as cute as her wedding dress in her cd's cover and my first impression toward her dress, oh my god,  I've found one goddess here.  :lol:
Also, to think about it would be hard for wearing a real wedding dress in every performance, this dress is looks much easier to use and she looks comfortable with it.

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
« Reply #1822 on: September 28, 2013, 06:32:51 PM »
1st time posting in Yuki's thread :P just some caps and translation

Backstage - before “Ame no Pianist” performance

Somehow Matsuoka Natsumi’s health was bad, just one more song before they needed to perform Ame no Pianist. Then Yuki said to her: "You don’t have to try to overdo yourself. Just enjoy it! It’s better that way!! OK? It’s alright!!"

More caps for above at: http://chichan54.tumblr.com/post/62515468078/backstage-before-ame-no-pianist-performance

I also did some caps for Yuki from the making video of Budoukan concert (ShiroKuro tsukeyou janai ka).

http://chichan54.tumblr.com/post/62518426454/yuki-caps-part-1-from-making-of-budoukan-concert

Yuki trying to hide herself while doing Choo Choo Train dance with Yuko, and failed

http://chichan54.tumblr.com/post/62518543817/yuki-caps-part-2-from-making-of-budoukan-concert

Yuki talking about how she felt or what songs she performed, and showed her pink socks.

http://chichan54.tumblr.com/post/62519120947/yuki-caps-part-3-from-making-of-budoukan

1. Yuki was trying to do “Who’s there~?” and she covered the camera while revealing only her mouth. But since she covered the camera with her hand too long that the camera focused only on her hand, so she got blurred. She then stopped covering, and the camera was normal again.

2. Yuki was pointing the group to her left who were practicing “Idol nante yobanai de”, and, of course, told what songs she performed that day.

3. Finally Yuki said that she still eats watermelon everyday.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1823 on: September 29, 2013, 03:13:17 PM »
^thanks clubhappy!

Uploaded by Abe Maria today

http://stat.ameba.jp/user_images/20130929/21/abemaria-1129/ca/a0/j/o0480039812700147042.jpg
^
Note date in the URL

Uploaded to imgur height 400

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1824 on: September 30, 2013, 05:00:42 PM »

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1825 on: September 30, 2013, 05:28:15 PM »
Vol.5 of Yukirin's "Propose saretai Zexy" CMs released today.

Yukirin appears on the cover of FLASH No.1256 (2013.10.15) which will be released tomorrow.

One more image posted in The Kashiwagi Yuki Picture Thread.

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1826 on: October 01, 2013, 05:45:45 PM »
Yukirin is the new image character for clothing brand Sakazen!

柏木由紀さん、瀬戸康史さんを新イメージキャラクターに起用!
 坂善商事株式会社(本社:東京都中央区、代表者:村上隆司)は、紳士服、婦人服のレギュラーサイズから大きいサイズまで多数取り揃える店舗「サカゼン」のヤングマーケット向けの販促として、柏木由紀さん、瀬戸康史さんのお二人と新イメージキャラクター契約を締結いたしました。

「サカゼン」は、紳士服からカジュアル、インポート商品まで揃える総合ファッション専門店として、関東地域を中心に29店舗を展開しています(2013年10月1日現在)。特に、大きいサイズは3Lから9Lまで豊富に商品を揃え、多くのお客様よりご好評いただいております。

当社では2004年より、石塚英彦さんに「サカゼン」のイメージキャラクターを務めていただき、ブランドや店舗の魅力を多くのお客様に知っていただけるようプロモーションを展開してまいりました。

次のステップと致しまして、「サカゼン」はリクルート、フレッシャーズを含むヤングマーケットの販促拡大に向けて、男女問わず幅広い世代に人気があり、サカゼンが今後強化したい、ヤングにも絶大な人気がある、柏木由紀さん、瀬戸康史さんを新イメージキャラクターに起用することとしました。

今後は、これまで当ブランドを支えていただいている石塚英彦さんを含めて3名で「サカゼン」のイメージキャラクターを務めていただき、「サカゼン」の魅力をより多くのお客様に伝えてまいります。
Source: http://www.sakazen.co.jp/campaign/3624.html

Gist of the news: Sakazen is targeting the younger market with the appointment of two popular young artistes - Kashiwagi Yuki and Seto Koji (a member of D-BOYS).

Both Yukirin and Seto Koji are managed by the same talent agency so it looks like Watanabe Productions is promoting Yukirin to the mainstream crowd with this Sakazen job. (Gotta strike while the iron is hot since Yukirin is on a solo roll with the upcoming release of her second solo single and her thrid solo live!) Sakazen appears to specialize in office wear (namely business suits) which is definitely a good choice as it will help Yukirin reach out to a wider, non-wota audience :thumbsup

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1827 on: October 01, 2013, 06:33:18 PM »
Vol.6 of Yukirin's "Propose saretai Zexy" CMs

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1828 on: October 02, 2013, 05:07:46 PM »
Vol.7 of Yukirin's "Propose saretai Zexy" CMs

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1829 on: October 02, 2013, 05:46:06 PM »
Yukirin is featured on the cover of two more magazines!

Young Gangan 2013.10.18

Release date: 4 October
Includes: Double-sided pinup and clear file

Young Magazine No.45
Release date: 7 October

I wasn't planning to buy Young Gangan but that clear file of Yukirin holding glasses and leaning over a book has changed my mind! :inlove:

Here's a sneak peek of Yukirin in her new drama "Yorozu Uranaidokoro Onmyoya e Yokoso" which starts airing on 8 October at JST 22:00. (Forehead!Yukirin! :wub:) She plays a priestess character called Ayukawa Tamaki who is in love with the male lead as stated in the character relations chart below.

You can catch a glimpse of Yukirin in the preview movie on the drama's website here: http://www.ktv.jp/onmyoya/index.html

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1830 on: October 04, 2013, 06:36:38 PM »
First look at the Limited Edition covers for "Birthday wedding"! Seems like they used luxurious foil paper for the CD jackets :twothumbs Perfect magnet for fingerprints though :sweatdrop:

Vol. 8 of Yukirin's "Propose saretai Zexy" CMs

Vol.9

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1831 on: October 05, 2013, 08:12:18 AM »
New WONDA Yukirin can

If you are wondering why she is wearing an artist's hat and holding a paintbrush, the concept of the new series of WONDA AKB48 cans is that 28 members will each draw their own version of a cow which will be featured on the respective member's can. So Yukirin drew a simple and girly cow head (check out the eyelashes!). To see how her cow stacks up against the other girls', take a look at the full series below:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1832 on: October 05, 2013, 11:10:53 AM »
If you are wondering why she is wearing an artist's hat and holding a paintbrush, the concept of the new series of WONDA AKB48 cans is that 28 members will each draw their own version of a cow which will be featured on the respective member's can. So Yukirin drew a simple and girly cow head (check out the eyelashes!). To see how her cow stacks up against the other girls', take a look at the full series below:
and of course, Yuki why?! BEHEADED COW?!  :OMG: it looked like a twin-pigtailed cow though  :wub: :P
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1833 on: October 05, 2013, 11:34:56 AM »
^ Maybe she didn't know how to draw a cow's body :lol: and get your head out of the MaYuki gutter

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1834 on: October 05, 2013, 11:42:08 AM »
^ Maybe she didn't know how to draw a cow's body :lol: and get your head out of the MaYuki gutter
seigus, that's how ART works... different people difrent interptretations  :lol: my brain told me the cow is twin-pigtailed  XD ahh no, guess you're right(LOL)  XD :banghead:

Miko Yukirin  :deco: I love Yuki's forehead, seriously  XD
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 12:01:05 PM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1835 on: October 05, 2013, 12:06:34 PM »
I like your interpretation. My head in already chained to the bottom of the MaYuki gutter.

Okay, better stop with the MaYuki talk for now before this turns into The MaYuki Thread :nervous

Anyway, back to Yukirin's drawing skills, I've noticed she tends to draw in a simple outline kind of manner with lots of empty space within. Eyes are pretty much two round dots :lol: Take her Yukirin Daruma for example. I guess the simplicity of her drawings gives them that very adorable touch.

Some more examples of her drawings below. She did these for the AKB48 Hong Kong Shop when she visited last year (the messages were suggested by the fans on Facebook and she wrote the five messages with the most number of votes).

Miko Yukirin  :deco: I love Yuki's forehead, seriously  XD

Her forehead drives me crazy. Oh wait, a lot of things about her drive me crazy :bleed eyes:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1836 on: October 05, 2013, 12:23:17 PM »
Art is one of the many ways on how people express themselves, up to us to interpret them as for me...SIMPLE--y the BEST  :P

Is this here? Virtual GODLIKE handshake Yukirin  :lol:

and some cool croppped photo here  XD

my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1837 on: October 05, 2013, 01:40:45 PM »
Yukirin is back on the drums for AKB48's Heart Ereki PV! :w00t: She and the rest of the girls play in a band called The G. Fingers.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #1838 on: October 06, 2013, 09:31:56 PM »
Checking out Yukirin's recent weather-casting on Hiruobi!. Made me curious to see her look through the years. :oops:
Here's some caps.

2009-04-292009-10-062010-10-05

2011-10-102012-07-022013-10-03

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1839 on: October 08, 2013, 02:31:16 PM »
Yukirin's NG take during the filming of "Yorozu Uranaidokoro Onmyoya e Yokoso".

柏木由紀「よろず占い処 陰陽屋へようこそ」撮れたてハプニング—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

That stutter was so hilariously adorable! :rofl: She was trying so hard to continue her lines but the words simply got stuck in her throat. I literally laughed out loud when the lead actress asked her, "Are you okay?" and that crumbled Yukirin's resolve to complete her line. In the end, our embarrassed priestess apologised and slinked away in shame :lol:

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Pool