JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - So Beautiful

Author Topic: AKB48: Tell Me A Tale [Mayu In Shoujoland] Chapter XIV {final chapter} (Dec 06)  (Read 31685 times)

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: AKB48: Tell Me A Tale [other stories previews]
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2012, 09:28:47 AM »
can you write those both stories? *am i too greedy?LOL*

both of stories seems interesting. i can't choose. so let the other readers decide..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AKB48: Tell Me A Tale [other stories previews]
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2012, 09:54:16 AM »
I like the lovey-dovey moments ^^
Jun is Atsumina's son hahaha!
Who are the red queen and king already?

Offline dark48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • BELIEVE and it will happen
Re: AKB48: Tell Me A Tale [Mayu In Shoujoland] Chapter XIII (Oct 30)
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2012, 11:34:35 AM »
These fics are really awesome :twothumbs :twothumbs
Thank You very much
and please continue

Offline imintoyou128

• ecchi
Re: AKB48: Tell Me A Tale [Mayu in Shoujoland Chapter III]
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2014, 04:46:06 PM »
EDIT 2: I wonder if you can decipher the two tickets Mayuyu got from the hand-print system of the train. Remember, she's in the other side of a mirror. And, there are letters who are not backwards. It's a mix of everything, hehe
Now that you said it.. I think I know what the tickets are read now. :grin: Nice addition on the fic! :yep:

The tickets are the coolest  :rock:
I really get a mirror to see what it says  :D
''Do you know why the snow is white?
Because it forgot what color it was.''

Offline imintoyou128

• ecchi
Re: (updated) AKB48: Tell Me A Tale [Thumbelina]
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2014, 05:06:37 PM »
Tale: Red Riding Hood Side Story
Part: Part I
Words: 696
Cast: Ohori Megumi, Urano Kazumi, Takahashi Minami, Nachu
Info: how fate brings people together, and then tears them apart..

---

"It was a very hot and dry summer night. You could hear no birds chirping, no toads croaking, no insects flying. All the nature sat silent, as they tried at least to breath.

I was around your age then. I had sleeping problems. So I used to go out in the woods at night, and nobody of my family were against it. Because at that time nobody suspected there to be any perverted squirrels or sexy wolves in a forest. Well, no one ever stumbled upon them, so how could they have known, right?

I was heading to my most favorite place in the whole forest. There was a bush, where my secret friend, a chibi fairy, lived. Her name was Nachu. She was not a very understanding person, but I didn't mind, as she was the only closest friend I had.

When I came to the bush... I felt something is wrong... And it indeed was. I found her dead, in her cage. Until this day, I still don't know, what happened to her, how she died, what caused her death. You, Minami, are the second one I tell about this.

I cried that night at my home, on my bed, all alone. The next day was really hard for me. Try to imagine you loose a close friend. It was unbearable. At night I ran into the woods, still crying and bumped into someone soft. As soft as a pillow, as smooth as a silk. That someone hugged me tightly, and I cried and cried and cried.

That someone just softly caressed my back, my hair and whispered sweet, calming words to my ears. I felt like a princess. Like a Cinderella.

After I cried every tear that I had, I looked upon the person who held me so patiently, and I was stunned. It was a very beautiful woman. A wolf-woman, to be precise.

She became my new friend, and as the time passed I became more and more myself again. She said one day, that I'm like a blooming flower. I felt astonished by her words. Just a few years later I understood, that at that moment I deeply fell in love.

After one year of our close friendship passed, I understood that she attracts me in a different way than just a close friend. She noticed that change in me and taught me various things about love and love making. She explained that it is normal for two people who care very deeply for each other to act like this.

After another half year she said she has to go away with her pack, that they're moving on. It was a very sad goodbye we had... After some time being alone passed, I understood that I fell in love. I went to our secret cave in the woods every night, sat there and thought about us.

I so badly wanted to meet her. But after she moved, I never did. I lost two friends and thought it's the world's end, but then I met your grandpa. Though I never fell in love with him, but he became a really close friend of mine. Just I've never told him about Nachu or Meetan.

When I met Acchan, I was stunned. I of course understood, that it's her grandchild. I felt relieved. I was happy. Because sending her granddaughter to live here was a sign. A sign she still cares. A sign we both moved on. A sign of trust and deep connection.

I take care of Atsuko. I give her clothes, let her have a shower. She's like a second granddaughter for me."

"How come Acchan calls your lover her grandmother? You told before it's her grandma's sister, so.. Can you explain?" asked Minami.

"Her real grandma died really early, Acchan was still in her mother's womb then. So Meetan is like a grandmother to her. And because of what I've told you, I really approve that Atsuko is your friend or more."

“Wow...” after she heard about her grandmother’s past, she was shocked. “So, um, what you are saying, is...?”
“Go all the way with Acchan.” winked and chuckled her grandma.

So, is Minami's parents know about Acchan?
I think they know..
less complication  :twothumbs :twothumbs :roll:
''Do you know why the snow is white?
Because it forgot what color it was.''

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - So Beautiful