JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Zazen Boys - I Don`t Wanna Be With You

Author Topic: AKB48: Tell Me A Tale [Mayu In Shoujoland] Chapter XIV {final chapter} (Dec 06)  (Read 31570 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: (updated) AKB48: Tell Me A Tale [Red Riding Hood Part IV (last part)]
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2012, 03:33:57 AM »
@Sok: that's Takacchan for you, hehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tale: Thumbelina
Words: 549
Cast: Umeda Ayaka, Nonaka Misato, Nakatsuka Tomomi, Ohori Megumi, Kasai Tomomi, Kikuchi Ayaka, nanny, nanny's son, old perverted man, police, taxi driver (?)
Info: a very short story. I hope you like it.

---

Once upon a time there lived a lesbian couple who adopted a child.

The girl they adopted was called Ume. She was short of height, and really liked plums.

Her mothers were busy with their jobs, so she always had a nanny to look after her. Even when she was eighteen or nineteen.

Ume really liked theater, so she auditioned and got invited to take part in a huge play called Thumbelina. She was supposed to be Thumbelina herself, but the unfortunate series of events changed her life completely.

One day her mothers again invited a new nanny, because they were going to another country to work in. The nanny was an old woman with an ugly skin and Ume in her mind used to call her 'a toad'.

That nanny had a son, who was not only as ugly as his mother, but also a shy one. The nanny was trying really hard to make those two to be together, but Ume understood, that she has either to hide somewhere, or to dine every evening with people she hates.

She had a best friend Micha, who decided to help her. She invited her to stay at her place. Ume of course agreed, and much to nanny's dismay, she went to stay at her friend's.

One week passed, and another incident happened. She met a crying girl on her way home. The girl was called Chiyuu, and she was crying because she lost her precious medallion.

After more talking and a cup of tea she opened herself up and told a very sad story, how a perverted old man molested her and took her medallion away from her. She knew where he lived, but she was too afraid of him. And her medallion was too precious to her to let it go easily.

Ume decided to help the poor girl, as she was not a coward and liked challenges. She knew a woman there, a client of one of her mother's and asked if she could stay for a few days. But it became a week, as this Meetan, the woman she stayed at, tried her best to help the perverted neighbor to get girl's attention.

She played along a bit, and when the right time came, she stole the medallion. Meetan noticed it and started to shout at her. Ume ran away, into the street, and stumbled upon a very gorgeous guy, who helped her to hide by pushing her in a taxi, sitting there himself and saying his home address to the driver.

It appears he was a very rich congressman's son, called Chris, and the girl she met before was his sister. She gave back the medallion to the poor girl, and told everything she knew. The police arrested the molester and Meetan for helping him.

A few days later the rich boy invited her for a date. She agreed and they started going out. She let go of her dream to become an actress and became a detective, looking for lost things.

Of course, she and Chris got married. The wedding was awesome, her mothers, best friend and groom's sister Chiyuu were very happy for these two.

After nine hard months Ume gave birth to a baby girl Ayaka. And they lived happily ever after.

THE END.

Sorry for this short lazy story. (Though I myself like it, and I tried my best to make Umeda the hero of the story, as the opposition of the real weak Thumbelina.)

BTW, plums had nothing to do with a story, just a pun of her name *gets shot*
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 06:00:13 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
I like Thumbelina. Can't wait for the next part.  :on GJ:

And as for the side story.   :farofflook: for her grandma's lost. But at least that explains why she approves of Acchan.  :ding:

Thanks for the update.

Offline SharkAttack

Whee I just finished reading all of that, and it was all awesome, lol. Yuko's pervertedness never fails to amuse me. And you update so fast, too! Now I am looking forward to more of your fairytale interpretations.  :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hahaha! I prefer this version of the tale than the original ^^
And lol!!! Yuko have camera everywhere hahahah!!!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
OLD VERSION OF MAYU IN SHOUJOLAND, UNFINISHED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tale: Mayu in Shoujoland
Part: Chapter I
Name: Down the Love's Roller Coaster
Words: 1350
Cast: Watanabe Mayu, Hirajima Natsumi, Oota Aika, NyanNyan, Sato Yukari, Akita Kazue, Kobayashi Kana, Matsubara Natsumi, Umeda Ayaka, Ito Kana
Info: And thus, it begins, hehe

---
There was not a moment to be lost: away went Alice like the wind, and was just in time to hear it say, as it turned a corner, `Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!'
She was close behind it when she turned the corner, but the Rabbit was no longer to be seen: she found herself in a long, low hall, which was lit up by a row of lamps hanging from the roof.

“Daddy, can you buy me some ice cream?”

No answer.

“Daddy, wanna know about my grades?”

Still no answer.

“Daddy daddy! Look, there’s a huge zebra flying up in the sky!” She tried the last time to get father’s attention but it was useless. He was still walking straight, not paying any attention to his own daughter, thinking about the gambling he did last night.

“Daddy...” The girl nearly cried and watched people walking in a snowy alley. She turned to her mother as she decided to ask her about the dinner, but when she turned to her, she found her having a deep conversation with her two friends.

“That’s what I’m saying, aunt Yukari-san... I thought I did the right thing to eat an apple with my fork, but they laughed at me...” Kana complained.
“Oh dear, it’s not those Victorian times now, it’s 24th century, right?” Mayu’s mother laughed a bit.
“I know. But still...”

Even Mayu’s mom was shocked of the girl’s dumbness. Like, really? She didn’t understand the joke at all...

“Silly, every pretty girl knows this joke.“ Kazu said, another friend of Mayu’s. She was really pretty, and her hair went in natural ringlets.
“What joke?” Kana asked.
“Don’t you know? We, women, have to be at our best twenty-four per seven, that is, for you I explain, twenty-four hours in a day, seven days in a week. And being at our best means always looking good, and of course, attracting men. So, there goes a joke, that it’s 24th century because of our behavior like this.” Kazu lectured.

Mayu didn’t want to listen to them anymore. She turned to her sister, who was reading a book while walking. Well, theoretically, as she was listening to an audiobook through her mp3.
She always admired her sister. Nacchan was very clever, pretty and ditched all the boys that were trying to get her attention. And she always listened to what Mayu had to say, always helped her. She’s the best sister anyone could have.

They were going through the crowded avenue, as it was then she noticed her cat NyanNyan. She always went where Mayu went, be it the sea, or the shops, or the school. Crazy cat, indeed, but oh, what else could she do? Mayu loved her cat the most in this world, so she let her act how she wanted. Her cat was really a nice creature. She was not scaring the birds, not after the mice and, strangely, she was not afraid of dogs at all.

“NyanNyan, come here!” She shouted as she noticed her cat going behind a corner of an old-fashioned house.

She ran after her and when she turned to the corner, her jaw dropped. Her dearest cat was asking for another person’s attention, who was back facing Mayu. She took the cat in her hands and NyanNyan mewed from satisfaction. Her cat always went only just in Mayu’s hands, and never let anyone else touch her. And now...

“I’m sorry. This is my cat NyanNyan, and I’m Mayu. Can I get her back?” asked she.

The person turned around, and Mayu’s jaw dropped again. The person was not only cute, but she was also wearing a bunny suit. Yes, indeed, a bunny suit, actually, a white rabbit costume with a short cute tail. It could be seen only from the front, as the girl was wearing a winter coat, but now it was unbuttoned.

Her cat was....SNUGGLING in that girl’s BREASTS!!! Mayu was shocked. What’s happening with her cat? Is she insane? Did that girl give her cat drugs or something? Just when she was about to ask for her cat again, the girl took out a watch from her coat’s pocket.

“Oh dear, just look at the time, we gotta hurry!” The girl turned from her again, and started running with MAYU’s cat!

She definitely must have gone mad. Mayu started running after her of course. She noticed the girl getting into the roller coaster, called ‘Love’s Roller Coaster’. As it started to move a bit to the front Mayu hurried and jumped into it, knocking the ticket-inspector. And then the roller coaster started moving faster.

At that time she didn’t notice that in that huge roller coaster there were just the two (three, if counting a cat) of them. Or like how this huge roller coaster was in the middle of narrow street with lots of buildings. What she cared about was her cat indeed. She wanted to get her back.

My poor poor NyanNyan,” She thought. “After this roller coaster stops, I’ll get you back, I promise.

“Hurry hurry hurry, we gotta hurry! There’s no time for slow things!” The girl in a bunny costume shouted and after those words the roller coaster started speeding up, and went straight down. Down and down. More down. It was dark, the falling was slow.

When Mayu opened her eyes, she noticed she’s alone in an alley she couldn’t recognize. Then her eyes caught a sight of the bunny tail of the girl’s costume, disappearing behind a corner.

I have to get my cat back!” Mayu thought and started running after the girl.

When Mayu turned to the corner, she stopped immediately. There was an empty wall, except two beautiful dolls were standing near it. They looked somewhat similar to each other indeed. She came closer to one of the dolls and read aloud what was written on her shirt.

“Hug Me.” read Mayu.

Suddenly the doll opened her eyes and came to life. Mayu was confused and shocked at the same time.

“Hello, my name is Natsumi, Matsubara Natsumi. But when I work, call me ‘Hug Me’, ok?” She ordered indeed, but her voice was gentle.
“Okay...” Mayu murmured.
“So...?”
“What?”
“Say my name, of course.” ‘Hug Me’ shook her head in disbelief. How could this girl not know such a simple thing?
“Hug Me.” Mayu said.
“There.” And the strange doll-girl hugged her.

What Mayu felt was indeed strange as she understood that she’s nearly suffocating from the killing power of the hug. That doll-girl really had too much strength. Just then she remembered the other doll, so she tried to see what’s written on her shirt.

“K...I...” She coughed and tried to hurry. “S...S... M....E...? Kiss Me?”

She was suddenly released and the ‘Hug Me’ girl was a doll again, standing in her place silently as if nothing happened.

“Hello there.” The other doll who came to life spoke. “I have no idea why people always choose her first. It’s me who holds the key to the secret door, not her. She’s for the trap purposes. By the way, I’m Umeda Ayaka, but well, as you already figured out, my doll name is ‘Kiss Me’.”

“Do I have to kiss you in order to get my cat back..?”
“Ah, NyanNyan...” The doll smiled. “Yes, but don’t worry, it will be just a small kiss.” The doll winked.
“Okay...” She thought to ask the girl about how she knew her cat’s name is NyanNyan would be wiser after she got the key the doll mentioned.
“Kiss Me.” Mayu said.

And the doll kissed her. Mayu closed her eyes, because this was her first kiss after all. Or so she thought, because she waited and waited for the kiss to happen, but.... Nothing. When she opened her eyes....she felt dizzy from the view in front of her. She was in a summery field, full of blooming flowers. In front of her was a pool, with clear water inside, so you could see all the bottom and even count the fishes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part: Chapter II
Name: The Pool and My Other Self
Words: 1623
Cast: Watanabe Mayu, Kojima Haruna, Akimoto Sayaka, Nakagawa Haruka, Yokoyama Yui, Matsushita Yui
Info: Welcome to Shoujoland, folks!

---

‘Now, if you'll only attend, Kitty, and not talk so much, I'll tell you all my ideas about Looking-glass House.
First, there's the room you can see through the glass -- that's just the same as our drawing room, only the things go the other way. I can see all of it when I get upon a chair -- all but the bit behind the fireplace.
Oh! I do so wish I could see that bit! I want so much to know whether they've a fire in the winter: you never can tell, you know, unless our fire smokes, and then smoke comes up in that room too -- but that may be only pretense, just to make it look as if they had a fire.
Well then, the books are something like our books, only the words go the wrong way; I know that, because I've held up one of our books to the glass, and then they hold up one in the other room.’

While looking around Mayu noticed someone moving behind a bush.

“Hey!” She shouted.
“Nya~~n...!” Someone yawned and Mayu saw a beautiful model-like girl, who was wearing a cat’s costume – Mayu could swear the fabric was that of her cat, NyanNyan’s – and spacing out.

This is crazy. At first that thief, no, kidnapper in a bunny costume, now the insensible airhead in a cat’s costume. What’s next…?” She asked herself.

“Mayu~~!” The girl in a cat’s costume jumped on Mayu, nearly shoving her on the grass and smiling happily. “You came! Oh, I’m so glad!”
“Huh... Do I know you?”
“It’s me, NyanNyan!!”
“Huh... ... Say what?! Am I dreaming?”
“No...”
“Then it’s impossible.” Mayu shook the girl off of herself and started walking by the pool’s edge.
“I’ll prove it to you.” The cat-girl spoke.
“??”

“Remember when you tried to feed me a mouse? I shook my head and proudly went off. Or when you were shocked when I didn’t kill the bird with his wing broken, but licked it and carried to you to heal him? Or when your dad, Mr Ito-san ignored you for the n-th time, and you came to your room crying? There I was, in your hands, snuggling there, where your heart is. And you felt better, didn’t you? Cats always go towards where the person they care about hurts the most. Because by snuggling we take a bit of pain to ourselves. We let you share the burden and feel better.”

“NyanNyan...” she hugged the cat-girl, though it WAS HARD to believe this was her cat, but the statements won her over.
“So, umm, what’s this place?” Mayu asked. “Are we still in Saitama?”
“No, we’re in Shoujoland."
“Shoujo what?”
“Shoujoland. The place only for girls.”
“Ah..” She understood nothing, but if this girl really was her cat, she had to pretend she understood, as humans ought to be cleverer than cats.
“Well, I gotta go, I have a job to do. See ya around, Mayu!” And the cat-girl vanished.

Just like that...? Now, where to go...” Mayu thought she’s really dreaming. She looked around and noticed a house straight ahead the pool. “I didn’t notice it before, though I just recently got here indeed.

Mayu went straight to the house. The house was rather simple indeed, different than the garden outside. It had casual furniture, was neat and smelled good. She went to the second floor, looked around everywhere until she noticed the last room. It was a very beautiful room, indeed, as it had shiny lamps, white sheets on the king’s bed, beautifully shaped statues of various creatures on a night table and a huge mirror on one of the walls.

When she came to look at the mirror, she nearly screamed and jumped a bit. What she saw was the same room, just torn apart, the walls and ceiling covered in graffiti, things lying around broken. She even could see mathematical scribbles on the ceiling's one side.

But what scared her the most was the person she saw inside. It was her, Mayu, just different. She was in a silver jacket with a hood put on her head, was chewing gum, had a backpack on her back. She was wearing a school uniform skirt and a pair of sneakers. She had a very sly expression indeed. She was holding her hands up and straight to the sides, jumping sometimes on one leg, then standing on both, then on the other leg, and then again standing on both.

“Wow.” Mayu said aloud. “That’s a weird dream. I wonder, when do I wake up?”
“It’s not a dream, sister.” The girl in the mirror grinned slyly and turned to her. “It’s reality.”
“Who...who are you?”
“I’m Nezumi, your other self.”
“And why should I believe you?”
“Well, if you are alone in a room, and you stand in front of the mirror, and you see the reflection of someone, that looks exactly like you, but wears different clothes, why you assume that it’s not you?”

“Huh...” Mayu sighed. “Well if you are me, and I am you, we should know of each other. But I know nothing about you.”
“Not necessarily, as I’m your OTHER self. That is, I have OTHER memories than you, because I have my own life.”
“But if you have your own life, that means you’re not my other self. Though you can be my twin, I suppose.”
“No. Twins should be looking exactly the same, or they are not called twins at all, even if they were born one after another or at the same time.”

“Two babies can’t be born at the same time. And who said twins should be looking exactly alike? There are different kinds of twins, you know. Look-alikes, and not-look-alikes.”
“If the Queen hears you talking like that, she’ll cut your head off herself.”
“Huh...”
“Come here, my other self. Let’s have fun.”
“I dunno.... Is it possible to go through the mirror?”
“It’s not the mirror. It’s the look-and-walk-through glass.”
“Oh.” And thus, she stepped through the glass to her other self.

Or so she thought. When she went into the glass she found herself alone in the ugly room. When she turned around, she noticed the mirror again, just this time she saw Nezumi in the beautiful room.

“How come you’re there, when we were supposed to be both here?”
“Oh, but I never said we will be having fun TO-GETHER, did I?”
“Wha...?”
“We swapped places. Now I’m at last gonna live a normal life in your place, with your family, and you can live here and have fun also, being in my place.”
“No!!!!” Mayu tried to go through the glass, but it was not possible, as from this side it was just a mere mirror.
“Well, because I’m not in the mood for swapping... Rendez-vous!” Nezumi chuckled and left the room.
“No... What am I gonna do…?” After some thinking Mayu looked at the mirror again. "Did she just speak French...? But I'm learning Italian... And how come I know it's French?"

After a while she got up and decided to look around. And indeed, all of the house was very beautifully decorated. Then she understood. It’s the opposites. In the house on the other side of the mirror there were simple, casual rooms and one really beautiful room. Here it’s one ugly room and others were beautifully decorated.

Then the garden...” Mayu thought as she opened the door to the yard. After seeing the scenery in front of her, she nearly screamed.

The garden it was indeed, but oh what a mess was there. The pool was empty, with no water in it. The flowers were... There were no flowers or bushes, just creepy trees with no leaves. And around the house there was a huge dark forest. The weather was very dry and humid at the same time, as there also was a weak wind blowing.

“Where am I…?

Hito wa mina bukiyou de
Oyogikata wo wasureru
Yorokobi ya kanashimi ni
Ashi ga tsukazu ni
Oboresou de...

Dore dake no mizu wo nuki
Mata ireru no darou?
Itsu no hi ka
PUURU no soko ga
Asaku kanjiru no ka?

The song they sing is: Team S - Mizu no nai PUURU

“Huh…?” And then she noticed. Four girls were holding hands, standing near the empty pool and singing the sad song. And... They were dressed up in bird costumes.
This is really crazy.” She thought to herself as she started going towards them.
“Hello.” Mayu tried to smile.

The singing stopped and they all turned their heads to Mayu.

“Ne...Nezumi...” They all bowed.
“Oh no, no. I’m not that freak. I’m her other self Mayu – or she’s my other self indeed – so you don’t have to be... Afraid...?”
“Well, good day then Mayu.” The girl in a costume somewhat similar to a lory spoke. “My name is Harugon, and I am the journalist.”
“I’m Yuimin, and I was once a lifeguard here at a pool.” Another girl introduced herself, her costume reminding Mayu of... an eaglet...?
“Oi, I’m Yui, the beautiful duck of this company. I am a diver.” She was beautiful indeed. Mayu never thought ducks could be this pretty.
“Hello. I’m Sayaka. I’m a police officer.” The female extended her hand to Mayu and Mayu shook it.

“Hello everyone. Um, Sayaka-san... I know it may sound strange, but you look like I've seen you somewhere...”
“Ah, everyone calls me a dodo, haha. Don’t worry, I’m not mad. I already got used to it.”
“Un. So why this pool has no water?”
“Oh, let’s play the game and she’ll understand.” Harugon suggested.
“Un un.” Yui and Yuimin agreed.
“Okay, we’ll play. But you, Mayu, will have to be a judge.” Sayaka noted.
“... Okay...”

Part: Chapter III
Name: The Silly Game and the Long Train
Words: 1335
Cast: Watanabe Mayu, Oota Aika, Akimoto Sayaka, Nakagawa Haruka, Yokoyama Yui, Matsushita Yui, Nonaka Misato, Nakatsuka Tomomi, Kikuchi Ayaka, Deguchi Aki, Iwasa Misaki
Info: gotta love long trains.

---

First it marked out a race-course, in a sort of circle, (`the exact shape doesn't matter,' it said,) and then all the party were placed along the course, here and there.
There was no `One, two, three, and away,' but they began running when they liked, and left off when they liked, so that it was not easy to know when the race was over.
However, when they had been running half an hour or so, and were quite dry again, the Dodo suddenly called out `The race is over!' and they all crowded round it, panting, and asking, `But who has won?'

“Now, who wants to be a pool?”
“Me!” Harugon shouted.
“No, I wanna!” Yuimin exclaimed. “I was a guard of the pool once.”
“But then who will be the guard? I think I should be the pool, and you should stay to your profession.” Yui reasoned.
“Now now.” Sayaka intercepted. “Do not argue in front of this beautiful lady, please.”
“Can I say what I think?” Mayu asked while smiling.
“Un.” They all agreed.
“Tell me then, what are the positions you need to share.”
“One has to be the pool, then we need the lifeguard, then the queen of hearts, and then the water pump, then a king of hearts, and The White Queen, and then it’s me, and Ayarin indeed.”

“But that’s eight, not four...”
“Hush, child, here comes more.” Someone said behind her. When Mayu turned around, there were two girls in crab costumes, one in magpie’s and one in canary’s.
“How do you know this is not Nezumi?” ‘Canary’ asked silently.
“Because her clothes are different. Look, a blue dress, that has a white ribbon.”
“Oh, indeed, thank you. I didn’t notice it myself, as the mirror here is not what it appears.” Mayu noted.
“See? She’s more of a cyborg than a normal girl. And she’s not similar to that rat.” ‘Older crab’ explained again.

“Hey, introduce yourselves to the lady.” Sayaka ordered.
“Hello, I’m Misato, a fisherman’s wife, and this is my son, Kurisu.” ‘Old crab’ introduced and bowed together with the ‘young crab’.
“Psst, Sayaka-san, isn’t that a girl?”
“Mayu, that woman has a boy complex. So, her daughter has to be a son, so to make her appeased.”
“...huh...” Crazy woman indeed, Mayu thought.

“I’m Pippi, and I’m the reporter.” ‘Canary’ smiled.
“And I’m Ayarin, a scout of White Queen’s army.” A ‘magpie’ added.
“Nice to meet you, I’m Mayu, Nezumi’s other self – or she’s my other self indeed.”
“So, you said, you can help us share?”

“Un.” she was thinking. “Ah. Sayaka-san will be Sayaka-san, as it’s no way anyone can do a better version of Sayaka-san than Sayaka-san herself.”
“You have a point.” Sayaka agreed.
“Then Yuimin-san should be Yuimin-san also, because no one can know better a lifeguard’s job than a real lifeguard, right?”
“Un.” Yuimin nodded.

“And then I think Yui-san should be the pool, because who else than a diver can know better the pool? Except the pool itself, I guess.”
“You’re right.” Yui beamed.
“Then Harugon-san can be the King of Hearts, because well I dunno, I just think she can be him.”
“The king is she, this is Shoujoland, remember?” Harugon reminded, but agreed to take the given character.
“Huh.. I think the most suited for the Queen of Hearts is Misato-san, and for the water pump it’s her son, Kurisu-san.”

“Why?!” Misato-san shouted.
“Well, Ayarin-san will be Ayarin-san, because she is Ayarin-san herself. And Pippi will be The White Queen, because white for me looks a fragile color indeed, and also, because Pippi knows her, she’s her scout.” Mayu reasoned, while thinking that Pippi-san looked fragile to her, and Misato-san seemed too bossy, that’s why she chose them like this.
“Okay.” Everyone agreed.
“Then, shall we begin?” Sayaka asked.
“Hai!” Everyone exclaimed and thus the game began.

It was a silly game indeed, as it had no rules. They were just running, walking, fighting and that’s all. But after Mayu put their actions with the characters they portrayed, she was able to understand something. After the game ended, everyone came closer.

“How was it?” Sayaka questioned.
“N?”
“What was it that you understood?”
“Well... The pool was having fun with the lifeguard...”
“That means you two lose.”
“Mayu-san, I was guarding the pool.” Yuimin murmured.
“Isn’t it supposed to be guarding the people?”
“God, no! People can guard themselves or each other, but poor pool has no one to help him. That’s why I guarded him. Until...”
“The Queen of Hearts came with the King of Hearts and ordered him to take water pump and take all the water out?” Mayu suggested.

“Well, you’re partly correct. Queen indeed came with the king, but she just said to the king that she hates the pool. So, the king took the water pump and pumped the water out. That means, you three are out.” Sayaka concluded.
“No...” The ‘crabs’ and Harugon sighed sadly.
“And then you two,” Mayu pointed at ‘dodo’ and ‘magpie’ "went to The White Queen, right? She said that with time passing it’ll be alright.”
“Not exactly.... We didn’t go to her. We were walking and talking about this incident, when we met the queen. But yes, she said with time things will get better.” Ayarin explained.

“That means I won!” Pippi jumped up and down happily.
“But what’s the prize?” Sayaka-san wondered.
“I have an idea.” Mayu smiled. “I will give you this white ribbon as a prize, I think it will go well with your yellow clothes.”
“Thank you, Mayu-san.”

And then Mayu heard her.

“Oh oh, just look at the time! Gotta hurry! Hurry! The train is coming!” Someone mumbled continuously a bit further from them, while running.
“Ah, it’s the bunny girl!”
“Yes, she’s working for the queen of hearts, indeed.” Pippi explained.
“Really?”
“Un. Lovetan is her Prime Minister.”
“Oh...” Mayu didn’t expect the kidnapper to be of royalty. “And where’s the train?”
“You don’t know...?”

“Well, I know what is a train, but where is it? I can’t see any tracks.”
“Track...s?” Everyone seemed confused.
“Go after the bunny, there is a train.” Sayaka pointed.
“Okay, thanks, it was nice meeting you all.”
“Bye, Mayu-san!!”
“Bye!!”

A train running without tracks? But it was indeed. When she ran after Lovetan, she noticed a long, LONG train indeed. She couldn’t see its beginning or its end. It had lots of mini wagons, every wagon had its own doors and every door had a hand-print system. When she put her hand on one of those, it showed that the wagon was full. She tried and tried, until the 48th time she succeeded. The text on the screen was like this:

---------------------------------------------ИІΛЯТ_ΖΖΣЯЧΧΣ_ТΖΛГ---------------------------------------------

ПҮПҮΛШ_׃_ΣШΛИ

ЯΣĐІΖΤΠΟ_׃_ΣЭΛЯ

ÐΣΤИΛЯӘ_׃_ИΟІΖΖІШЯΣЧ

-------------------------------------ИΣΣПӨ_ΣΤІΗΜ_ΣΗΤ_׃_ҮВ_ĐΣИӘІΖ-------------------------------------

And then it printed the paper, on it was written what was written on the screen, and the door opened. When she sat down, she noticed that she’s not alone. There was sitting a girl, in twin pigtails like Mayu herself, and she was wearing the same dress as Mayu, just it was black instead of blue indeed. But she was sleeping, and Mayu didn’t want to wake her up, so kept all the questions to herself.

As the train started moving and Mayu looked through the window, she gasped. The LONG train was floating in the air, so you could see clouds, birds and all the Shoujoland. But because the train suddenly dived down, she gasped again. This time she saw another interesting thing through the window. They were going underground, and she could see underground houses and little people walking. It was interesting indeed, and Mayu wondered what’s this place. Then the train suddenly went up again, and there they were, in a beautiful forest. The train then stopped, and through the window Mayu noticed the bunny girl running into the woods. Mayu pressed the screen again, it gave her the ticket, which looked like this:

---------------------------------------------ИІΛЯТ_ΖΖΣЯЧΧΣ_ТΖΛГ---------------------------------------------

ΤΖΣЯΟГ_ΣΗΤ_׃_ИΟІΤΛΤΖ

ПҮПҮΛШ_¸_ΥΛĐ_ΣЭІИ_Λ_ΣWΛН

-------------------------------------ИΣΣПӨ_ΣΤІΗΜ_ΣΗΤ_׃_ҮВ_ĐΣИӘІΖ-------------------------------------

She took the ticket, and hastily ran after the bunny-girl into the woods.

to be precise, I didn't mess up the information. Ayarin is still white queen's scout, but Mayu mixed her's and Pippi's professions, and because this is Shoujoland (Wonderland), they didn't pay attention that she made a mistake...

I wonder if you can decipher the two tickets Mayuyu got from the hand-print system of the train. Remember, she's in the other side of a mirror. And, there are letters who are not backwards. It's a mix of everything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part: Chapter IV
Name: Lovetan, Gloves and Other Problems
Words: 1664
Cast: Watanabe Mayu, Oota Aika, Nito Moeno, Ogiso Shiori, Katayama Haruka, Ishida Anna, Yamada Reika, Akaeda Ririna, Ono Erena, Ishida Haruka
Info: at last we meet Lovetan for more than a short moment, nee? Though this one is not that long either XD

---

Very soon the Rabbit noticed Alice, as she went hunting about, and called out to her in an angry tone, `Why, Mary Ann, what ARE you doing out here? Run home this moment, and fetch me a pair of gloves and a fan! Quick, now!'
And Alice was so much frightened that she ran off at once in the direction it pointed to, without trying to explain the mistake it had made.
`He took me for his housemaid,' she said to herself as she ran. `How surprised he'll be when he finds out who I am! But I'd better take him his fan and gloves--that is, if I can find them.'
As she said this, she came upon a neat little house, on the door of which was a bright brass plate with the name `W. RABBIT' engraved upon it.

The forest was really nice, as it not only had trees, but also bushes, and different kinds of berries. The sun was trying to find a way through the dense foliage above her head, and Mayu could swear she heard birds chirping.

What she was after was a bunny-girl indeed. She remembered someone mentioning her name. Lovetan. What an interesting name for a bunny. Wait! Mayu stopped as she realized something. The roller coaster was named after the bunny – or the bunny was named after the roller coaster – indeed, what a name.

After the road ended, Mayu found herself in front of a huge white gate decorated with golden hearts. She was staring at it, because it was so beautiful, and the hearts...they were so shiny, so pretty.

“Wasamin!”
“...”
“Oh, you’re already back!” The bunny-girl jumped on Mayu and started snuggling in her breasts. Mayu was too shocked to push her away.
“Ara. They got smaller, Wasamin...” The bunny-girl groped her breasts carefully and then even more carefully. “By two centimeters...”
“Ano...”
“But don’t worry. I’ll give you a special treatment, it’ll make them grow bigger. Now, go to the house and fetch my gloves and a fan. I don’t wanna be late. And hurry please, darling.”
“Un...” Mayu was very confused but she stood up and went through the gates as told. “WOW...”

The house was very quaint and princess-like. All white, with cute golden ornaments: windows, doors, chimney. The garden around it was also very nice. It had apple and cherry trees, some unseen berry bushes and lots of beautiful flowers.

When Mayu approached the door, there was a sign, and on it was written:

♥ИΛТΣWΟҐ_ΖΣWІҐ_ΣЯΣН♥

“I wonder how to read this... And the tickets...” She sighed and opened the door. While she was looking around the white-gold house for gloves and fan, she was thinking.

She thought that I’m Wasamin... Is she her mistress? A lover? Or a maid...?” She looked at the mirror on the wall and remembered the girl in the train. “Oh... We do look similar indeed... It must be her. I guess she overslept."

Then, while looking at herself in the mirror, she noticed a doll near the wall in front of the mirror.

“Another one...” Mayu went to look at it and noticed the writing on it. It looked like this:

ΣШ_ZZΣЯΛЭ

“I have no idea what it means...” She mumbled in frustration, and went to look at the mirror again. “She called my breasts smaller than the Wasamin’s by two centimeters...” she leaned closer to the mirror, so to look more accurately at herself and noticed the writing on the doll, that on the mirror was seen like this:

ЄΛRЗЅЅ_ШЗ

“Oh my goodness!!! If I turned the second to last upside down and the threes I flipped once – like twice or thrice would help – then...” She went to the doll again.
“Caress Me.” Mayu said, and the doll came to life.
“Well hello there, Wasamin. Looking for gloves and a fan?”
“Un...”
“Come here then, child.” The doll opened her arms and Mayu hugged her. She felt a gentle caressing on the butt and legs. “Aunt Moeno will take care of you. Oh, your butt got nicer. I think my technique worked, don’t you think?”
“I guess…?” Mayu blushed.

“Now. Here are the gloves and the fan.” Moeno smiled and gave her the items. “You should hurry though, Lovetan is getting angry. You might get a whipping... Oh, I forgot you love it, hehe…”
“Whipping...? Love...?” Mayu questioned while watching the female return to her doll state. She then hurried downstairs as fast as she could and gave Lovetan the things she needed.
“Thank you, darling. The reward will come in the evening.” The bunny-girl pinched Mayu’s cheeks, winked at her and ran off, murmuring to herself about how the time flew too fast and how late she was.
“...” Mayu was speechless. “This place is...weird...”

When she looked behind the house – she was a curious girl indeed – she noticed two women there. One was in a lizard’s costume, the other looked normal. The latter was picking apples, while the other one was placing the ladders. Then Mayu smiled and said aloud:

While one was picking the apples,
The other was placing the ladders.
While apples are all red and yummy,
The ladders won’t fit to my belly.
I think I’d love to live here,
And have all sorts of fun.
But look, what I do see up there,
In one of the cherry trees, huh?

“Wasamin-san, the two up there were playing and... Now they can’t get out of the tree as they are afraid of heights. And Shiori is not willing to help me at all...” The ‘lizard’ spoke grimly.
“I’m picking apples. So, I’m busy. Sorry.” Without honesty, the short girl retorted and continued picking the apples. She was of such height, that she couldn't have been able to take those two poor girls out of the tree even with the tallest of ladders. But she was ‘picking apples’, indeed.

“What a heartless person you are.” Mayu sighed and then walked to the tree. “What are your names, girls?”
“Anna.” The one in the cute pink dress answered.
“Reika.” Another one replied, she wore the same dress, just reddish.
“Are you afraid of heights?”
“Un.” Both nodded their heads.
“Well then. I have the perfect solution for you.” Mayu spoke.
“Really?!”
“Yes.” She thought a bit before continuing. “Now listen. I noticed in the kitchen there were cakes made of broccoli, apples, spinach and cabbage. I think you’d love to have a bite, won’t you?”
“Yes!” Both agreed with enthusiasm.
“So, imagine the ladders as the road to your happiness.”

She was surprised but happy of how fast those two went down.

“Thank you, Wasamin-san, for the advice. And thank you, Haachan-san, for the ladders.” they both smiled and ran into the house. After half a minute, you could hear them squealing over the cakes.
“They remind me of guinea pigs” Mayu chuckled while turning to the ‘lizard’.
“Thank you, Wasamin-san.” said the lizard-dressed Haachan.
“You’re welcome.” She smiled. “I gotta go, a journey awaits me.”
“Good luck then.”
“Thank you.” Mayu replied and then noticed another girl, dressed like a puppy, trying to reach the cherry from the branch.

“Why don’t you climb the ladder?”
“I don’t know how... And I can’t climb trees.” The cute girl pouted and showed puppy eyes. No, to be precise, puppy face, indeed.
Mayu climbed the ladder and gave the girl a handful of cherries.
The girl bowed and wanted to run away, but Mayu stopped her.
"Wait. Tell me your name...again..." She remembered in time she's here instead of Wasamin-san.
"Riri." The puppy girl blushed and hurried away.
“What a lovely puppy... Wait! She’s a girl...Oh dear... This place makes my head go crazy...”

And then she noticed small gates between two cherry trees, and decided to check out, what’s behind them. There was a path going through the woods. She decided to take it. While Mayu was walking, she heard a small giggling. She looked around. No one was to be found. She continued walking and witnessed a scene.

Two nearly identical girls were having fun. That’s how it looked at first sight. When she looked closer, she noticed them...making love... She blushed and turned away from them.

“Oh...this place...is really...really perverted indeed...” Mayu kept on walking down the path until she came by the road sign. It had two options. If you go left, there was written:

ΛИΣЯΣ

And if you go right, there was written:

ИΛΥΧΠЯΛН

“Oh, how silly of me, I forgot to bring the hand mirror... Now how will I read this?..”

“I can help.” A girl, appeared out of nowhere, cheered.
“I also can help.” Another one, who also appeared before her, added.
“You two...were there...?”
“On the grass?” First one asked.
“Yes.” Another one answered. “We played.”
“A game.” First one continued. “Catch me.”
“If you can.” Second one finished and they both giggled.

“So, what’s written on this sigh here?” Mayu asked curiously.
“Well, there on the left it’s my name. Erena.” The first one chuckled.
“And there on the right it’s my name. Harukyan.” The other one giggled.
“We are Ereharu, or two sides of each other.” Erena revealed.
“And we like to play on the grass.” Harukyan added.
“Wanna play with us?” Both chimed.
“Um. Sorry, I’m not in the ‘playing’ mood.”
“...” They pouted, then made the puppy eyes.
“Okay... but just a bit...” Mayu gave in, as she was weak to puppy eyes. Well who isn’t indeed...

The game was...fun... They had to tickle each other everywhere, where they felt like tickling. If one of them started laughing, the punishment was to take off the clothes. Somehow Ereharu ended up tickling each other, so Mayu won.

“What’s the prize?” She questioned.
“We’re gonna show you the way to our old friend. She will help you in any way.”
“Thank you.”
“Hehe.”

And they started going deeper into the woods.

I wonder, what kind of intricate costume their friend will be wearing...” Mayu thought to herself.

Part: Chapter V
Name: She Who Smokes
Words: 1635
Cast: Watanabe Mayu, Suzuki Shihori, Urano Kazumi, Goto Risako, Oya Shizuka, Kuramochi Asuka, Takayanagi Akane
Info: welcome to Mushroomield with its smoggy air hehe

---

She stretched herself up on tiptoe, and peeped over the edge of the mushroom, and her eyes immediately met those of a large caterpillar, that was sitting on the top with its arms folded, quietly smoking a long hookah, and taking not the smallest notice of her or of anything else.

When Mayu said goodbye to the ‘twins’ – or as they called themselves ‘one side of another’ – she left the forest. And her mouth opened wide from the view that appeared before her. It was a field full of HUGE mushrooms. While she was staring at them, she decided that they were from one to five meters, because they were of different sizes, sorts, and shapes indeed.

After observing closely she noticed that they had windows and doors, making her realize those mushrooms were like houses and apartments. She was curious to go and check all the streets, but then remembered the warning those two perverted girls gave her.

Do not stray from the path, or you’ll get lost. Stay on the path, go straight until you bump into a huge house, there the woman we told you about lives.

She proceeded along the path, and walked for about ten minutes. The further she went, the thicker the air was around her, and even the mist and smoke began to appear, making it harder for her to see. She walked and walked until she bumped into a huge mushroom.

“There, it’s exactly how they said. Now I guess I need to go inside.”

She knocked on the door, but nobody answered. She looked around and spotted the sign:

♣ИΙЯΟНІНΖ__ΖΣWІҐ_ΣЯΣН♣

I have no idea what’s written here. But if Lovetan works for the Queen of Hearts, and her house was decorated with hearts indeed, does that mean that this woman works for the Queen of Clubs…?” Mayu thought, opening the door and entering the house.

Inside the house there were just stairs, that went high up. She started climbing the stairs. After few minutes, she was on top of them. Mayu found herself in a nice room. A very beautiful room indeed. It had colors of green, blue and brown, bits of yellow, was really nicely decorated indeed. Then she noticed another door, and opened them. There was another pair of stairs, but really shorter and not round. She climbed them and opened the other door.

Mayu started coughing, as the air there was smoggy, even her eyes started tearing up. But she noticed a shadow of some woman there, on the mushroom-house roof, so decided to go straight to her. After she got used to the smog, and her eyes were no more tearing up, she approached the woman.

“Hello.”
“Who are you?” The woman asked after slowly turning towards her.
“...” Mayu couldn’t utter a word.

The woman was dressed as a caterpillar indeed, and was smoking a pipe, that had a very thin and long neck, but the head of the pipe was VERY HUGE. It’s like it produced the smoke, smog and mist for the town.

“Wait. You’re an outsider. Though you look like I have seen you somewhere before. And you look like another one I’ve seen.”
“I guess you’re talking about Lovetan-san’s maid Wasamin-san.”
“Yes, yes.”
“But no, I’m not her. I’m Mayuyu, Nezumi’s other self – or she’s my other self indeed.”
“Ah, Nezumi…” Her voice was not very sweet when she said ‘Nezumi’.
“But because I’m her other self, I guess I can be sorted as a good one, if she is considered as a bad one. And, of course, the other way around.”

“You’re definitely a good one then, if not the best one by those standards you said.”
“Mhm...indeed interesting. Say, do you mind helping me?”
“You wanna go home?” The woman asked.
“Un. I ended up here because of my other self...”
“The only way out is from another side.”
“Oh boy. That means I’m stuck here.” Mayu was about to cry, she really missed her family.
“But maybe there is a solution, though it is a hard one...”
“Tell me, please.”

“You need to become a princess of this land. That is, to marry either the white or the red prince. But it will be hard, as the countess has her nails on both of them prepared. She wants to marry either one or another, as she wants to diminish The Duchess.”
“...that means I have at least to meet them first...” Mayu pondered. “Sounds complicated…”
“It will be a long journey my dear, but I believe you will succeed, as you are just the type those princes like.”
“Thank you for your flattery, miss...?”
“Shihorin-san, the wise one.”

“What is this...town?”
“The Mushroomield.”
“Ah... I then have another little favor to ask. Would you be so kind as to lend me a mirror?”
“I’ll give you it for free, if you can answer correctly to my three questions.”
“I’ll try...”

“First question. When I become you and you become me, we come together and then separately. When you become me and I become you, we come separately but never together. Who am I and who are you?”
“... Can I think a bit?”
“Yes. I will lend you a mirror, and you can travel with it through the whole Shoujoland. When we meet again, you’ll give answers to my questions, and if the answers will be correct, you can have the mirror for yourself.”
“Okay...”
“And you can’t ask for help. You have to figure it out for yourself. I’ll know by you answering if you asked for help or not.”

“So…what are the other two questions?”
“Second question. Whose tail is so long, that when it’s yellow it shortens, and when it’s brown it falls?”
“...”
“And the third question. Who is beheaded and still has its head on?”
“...”
“Good luck on your journey. And don’t forget to take the mirror from my night table. And look for signs. They are the only ones, who can show you the way out of this town.”
“Thank you, Shihorin-san.”

She went back to the room, breathed the fresh air until she felt totally alright. Then she took the only little thin box from the night table and went outside. When she wanted to open the box – she thought it’s the mirror indeed – the ‘mirror’ started to glow red. She got startled and kept it away from her. When she took a step closer to the sign, the ‘mirror’ started glowing green and said in a mechanical voice: “Here lives Shihorin.”

So that’s what she meant... It’s a translator...” Mayu thought and put the translator in her pocket. She looked around for signs and noticed a path, that was different from others, because it had clovers growing on both of its sides, while other paths didn’t have it. She started going the clover path and after a few minutes she met a girl. The girl was dressed as some kind of bird. When Mayu pondered more, she understood. It looked like a pigeon. Also, that girl had a tiny crown on her head.

“Hey! Hello!” Mayu greeted the girl.
“An outsider!" The pigeon-girl gasped and started running. But she bumped into another girl, who definitely was dressed as a mushroom. “An outsider!! Risachan!! Help me!!!”
“There there. She’s not scary, you know, Cindy. Do not be afraid of her. Look, she’s also heading from Shihorin-san’s house. How can she be bad?” The ‘mushroom’ calmed the panicking girl down.

“You’re right...” The ‘pigeon’ approached Mayu and bowed her head. “I’m sorry.”
“It’s ok. I got used to people being scared of me or being unsure about me. As I’m Nezumi’s other self – or she’s my other self indeed – and my name by the way is Mayuyu.”
“Nice to meet you. I’m Cindy, and there is Risachan. Are you heading out of the town?”
“Un.”
“Risachan. Your uncle might help her there.”
“Yes. I’ll show you the way, Mayuyu-san.” Risachan smiled and waved to Cindy.

Cindy waved her back and disappeared behind the doors of some house. The two – Mayuyu and Risachan – walked along the clover path for about fifteen minutes. They then came to a huge wall, where a guard was sitting on it.

How can a walrus be a guard?” Mayuyu asked herself, while looking at a walrus-dressed...girl?!! Mayu thought it’s the uncle they’re going to. Then she remembered. This was the land of girls. No boys allowed...

“Uncle Shiichan!!! I brought an outsider. She was at Shihorin-san’s, now she is looking for the way out. Can you help her?”
“Mhm, hello Risachan. Hello, another girl. Yes, I can help. But, little girl. Do you really wanna go behind the wall?” asked 'uncle'. "There are not very friendly people living near this town."
"Yes, I'm sure. I need to find my way out." Mayu replied assuredly.
"Then let it be how you want. Akane, Mocchi. Take this girl out of the town.”

There came a huge snail-car. Instead of a horse there was a grasshopper, and the carriage was a snail’s shell. It had doors and a window. The ‘driver’ girl was dressed as a....gryphon... And the footman that opened her the doors was none other but...a turtle-dressed girl. She got in the shell, and thus started her trip out of the town. It was a shaky trip indeed, as the grasshopper was hopping up and down, all together with him was shaking the shell, and along with it Mayu too.

When the carriage stopped and the footwoman opened her the doors, Mayu got out, said to those two goodbyes, and looked around. After they ‘drove off’, she noticed herself being on a crossroad, whose one path led to another forest, and the other path to the gates further away. She decided to check the gates.

Part: Chapter VI
Name: The Duchess and My Cat's Family
Words: 1685
Cast: Watanabe Mayu, Itano Tomomi, Kasai Tomomi, Kojima Haruna, Oshima Yuko, Fujie Reina, Nachu, Yagami Kumi, Sashihara Rino, Ono Haruka, Sato Amina, Miyazaki Miho
Info: The Duchessssss.. hehe

---

The door led right into a large kitchen, which was full of smoke from one end to the other: the Duchess was sitting on a three-legged stool in the middle, nursing a baby; the cook was leaning over the fire, stirring a large cauldron which seemed to be full of soup.
`There's certainly too much pepper in that soup!' Alice said to herself, as well as she could for sneezing.
There was certainly too much of it in the air. Even the Duchess sneezed occasionally; and as for the baby, it was sneezing and howling alternately without a moment's pause. The only things in the kitchen that did not sneeze, were the cook, and a large cat which was sitting on the hearth and grinning from ear to ear.

These gates were different from those of Lovetan’s. They were golden with red diamonds. When Mayu was ready to open them, she heard some noises, and hid herself behind a bush.

“I’m telling you, this is no fun.”
“You think she planned something?”
“I know she planned something.”
“Oh, I wonder what it is, that plan of hers.”
“I wonder too. But I have no slightest idea.”
“I hope it’s not something about The Duchess..”

“It might be, it might not. Want some chicken wings?”
“I do not eat them. Do you?”
“Usually no, well, my sisters do not. But I do, as these are the wings of victory.”
“Huh... But really, I never thought we’re gonna win that race of foot-women.”
“I’m glad we were on the same team. So, want to eat the chicken wing or not?”
“I said already. No.”

Mayuyu noticed two women. One was dressed in frog-like-livery, another in fish-like-livery.
The frog-like one suddenly turned to the other one.
“Reinyan, I totally forgot!!!”
“Not the first time, Nachu. What is it this time?”
Nachu took an envelope from her pocket and gave it to Reinyan.
“This is an invitation from The Queen of Hearts to The Duchess. She’s holding the ‘Put Them Together’ game again, and is inviting everyone there.”
“Ok, I’ll be sure to give it to her. Then see you around.”
“See you. And don’t forget what I told you.”
“Un.”

The frog-like woman left, and Mayu decided to show herself to the fish-like one.
“Good-day.” she bowed. “I’m Mayuyu, Nezumi’s other self – or she’s my other self indeed. May I ask who lives here and how can I get in?”
“Well good day, outsider Mayuyu. Here lives The Duchess, I assure you. You can come in freely through these gates. Just be sure to inform the maids. Here is the letter, could you pass it to the Duchess?”
“Yes, I will. Have a nice day.” she took the letter and went through the gates. Inside there was a very beautiful garden – today she’s seeing lots of beautiful gardens indeed – and a huge red brick house with golden details. On the house door there was written:

♦ΖΖΣΗЭΤПÐ_ΣНТ_ΖΣWІҐ_ΣЯΣН♦

She already knew who lives here because Reinyan-san told her, but still took the translator out of the pocket in order to check if it really works. “Here lives The Duchess.” It worked, so she placed it back to her pocket and wanted to knock on the door, but heard a ruckus behind a corner of the house so decided to check it out – as we know she was a curious girl indeed.

“I won’t, I won’t! Just tell me what you’ve heard, Haruka!”
“If you tickle me...”
“I already said, that I won’t.”
“Ok, Sasshi, listen. I heard that the baby she has is not from some unknown man from the outside world like others talk nowadays... I heard it’s from some girl in Shoujoland.”
“..Really? Well that would be more likable than another story that I heard.”

“And what you heard, Sasshi?”
“That it’s from...” she was cut by the loud voice, coming from the house.
“SASSHI!!! WHERE IS MY NEWEST MAGAZINE?!!”
“Ugh...” Sasshi ran inside through the back door.
These maids are like all other maids. Just gossiping and not working.” thought to herself Mayu and showed herself to Haruka.

“Good day. Can I have an audience with The Duchess?”
“An outsider? With The Duchess?” then she gasped. “Is this her child’s father...? Could it be...?
“Come with me.” she led Mayu through the main door to the nice hallway. “Now wait one moment please.”
After she went to inform The Duchess, Mayuyu looked around. Everything was really nice, having too much gold in her opinion. But details of red, pink and white soothed the gold color a bit.
Another maid came, while curiously looking at Mayu.
“You can see The Duchess, please, follow me.” said Sasshi and let Mayu into the kitchen. “Is she...the dad of the child?...

The kitchen was huge. It had sofa, table with chairs, baby’s crib, and all furniture that of kitchen’s, with a stove, a fridge and etc. A very cute cook was making a soup, while a very very pretty woman with long brown curly hair, long eyelashes and a very neat golden with red dress was rocking the crib while singing a song. Her voice was really nice, and Mayuyu decided that she already likes The Duchess – if this is The Duchess, but who else can it be indeed.

taiyou nobotte
mabushii asa da yo
kyou mo ichinichi
chikara awasete ganbarou

yasai! WOW WOW WOW
SHISUTAAZU!
minna! WOW WOW WOW
shuugou! YEAH! YEAH!

Surprisingly to Mayu the little child was sleeping, even though the song was sang really loud. She bowed to The Duchess.
“Good day. I am Mayuyu.”
“You look like Nezumi. Why?”
“I’m her other self – or she’s my other self indeed.”
“Mm. What is it that you wanted from me?”
“Two things, if I might.”
“Just say.”

“Your foot...woman just got a letter for you. It’s an invitation from The Queen of Hearts to play the ‘Put Them Together’ game. Your foot-woman asked me to give it to you, when she found out I will be asking for your audience.” and Mayuyu gave her the letter.
“Tsk.” she said something else, for Mayu it sounded like ‘that bitch’, or something similar, but she didn’t want to be rude, so didn’t said anything about it. She noticed The Duchess throwing the letter into the fire, and watching it burn with satisfaction.
“And another thing I came here for. I’m looking for a way out of this land, as I got here through the mirror.”
“Mhm, well it’s the only logical way for you to come here...” she noticed her baby waking up, and took her in her hands. The baby was dressed in pigs clothing and definitely was a girl.

“Miss, is little Kuumin hungry?”
“Yes, Chiyuu, she is.”
“Then should I help?”
“Of course.”
Strange indeed was the fact that The Duchess was talking with others in a cold voice, but with her baby AND the cook she talked with a gentle calm voice.
The cook undone The Duchess’ dress, and started to caress her breasts. The Duchess bit her lower lip, then let the baby feed on her breasts. Mayuyu wondered why they do that, as she once noticed the neighbor woman feed the baby. Nobody fondled her breasts. But she wanted to stay polite as she liked The Duchess.

And then she noticed another girl. She was dressed in a cat’s costume, and was lying on the windowsill while widely grinning, her dimples showing very clearly. She turned her head to Mayuyu.
“Are you NyanNyan’s friend?” asked the cat-girl.
“Yes, I am. And you are..if I may ask?”
“I’m Yuuchan, her husband.” smiled the cat-girl.
“Oh... Then nice to meet you.” smiled back Mayu. Even though this was a strange thing – that her cat got herself a husband, and that they both are girls – it made her happy for those two indeed.

“Enough with the bonding. I think I know just the right people for you to ask for help.” said The Duchess, who already got the baby fed, and got her dress done by the cook.
“Oh.” Mayu looked at The Duchess with anticipation.
“There lives a trio nearby. They have tea parties everyday. You should visit them. Maybe they’ll know another way out, as the mirror is able to transfer people just when there are people on both sides. And the number has to be equal.”
“Yes. Thank you.”
“Yuuchan, show her the way. And no groping, she’s an outsider.”
“Hai hai, Shibuya-san.” cat-girl smiled widely again, and stood up. She stretched herself and winked to the baby girl, who was playing with mommy’s hair. “Little Kuumin, I’ll come and play with you later.”

After they left the house, they met NyanNyan. Yuuchan jumped on her, and started groping and snuggling with her.
“That bitch Shibuya wants me to take this girl to those three...”
“Yuuchan, language!” she smacked her husbands head.
"But NyanNyan, I want to be with you."
“Dear Mayu, please, take the path that leads downhill, ok? There you’ll find those three.” told NyanNyan, ignoring her husband's pouting.
“Un..”
She wanted to say something else, but noticed two girls running and hugging NyanNyan and Yuuchan.

“Mommy, daddy!! We’re home.”
They were dressed as kittens and had backpacks on their backs.
“Amina, Myao. How was school today?”
“It was fun. We had a washing lesson, then we went to watch a foot-women race. Reinyan and Nachu won!!”
“Oh, it’s so great. I’ll go bring some drinks from the basement then.” grinned more widely Yuuchan and went inside the house.

“Who is this lady?” asked the smaller one, who’s skirt was black.
“It’s an outsider, Amina. But don’t be afraid. She’s a good friend of mine.”
“Hello, I’m Mayuyu.”
“I’m Amina.” smiled the girl and bowed her head.
“And I’m Myao.” said a bit taller one, who had a white skirt.
“Nice to meet you.” they both said in unison and went into the house.
“Good luck, Mayuyu.”
“Thank you, NyanNyan.” spoke Mayu.
And after hugging her ‘cat’, she ventured along another path of the crossroad.

Part: Chapter VII
Name: The Ikemen Tea Party
Words: 1796
Cast: Watanabe Mayu, Shinoda Mariko, Miyazawa Sae, Minegishi Minami, Tojima Hana, Nakata Chisato, Hirata Rikako
Info: Ach, the funny trio

---

There was a table set out under a tree in front of the house, and the March Hare and the Hatter were having tea at it: a Dormouse was sitting between them, fast asleep, and the other two were using it as a cushion, resting their elbows on it, and the talking over its head. `Very uncomfortable for the Dormouse,' thought Alice; `only, as it's asleep, I suppose it doesn't mind.'

As she was walking down the path Mayu noticed two girls fighting over something serious, or so it looked indeed. One was dressed as a lion, and one as a…unicorn, she even had a horn. Their fighting was really funny, as the lion-girl was just roaring, while the unicorn-girl was just trying to stab the lion with her fake horn. While doing this, they looked at each other for a few seconds, then looked away for a few seconds, then again at each other for a few seconds, and so on and so on. Mayu decided to talk with them, since they were in her way anyway.

“Good-day.” she smiled.
“AAHH!” got frightened the lion girl and jumped on the unicorn girl. “An outsider!!!!”
“Calm down. I can see that. But she’s heading from THAT direction, right? I’m sure she visited The Duchess already. She would have cut her head off if this girl was bad.” answered with confidence unicorn-girl.
“B..bu...t she looks like Ne...z...zumiii~!!”
“So? Her clothing is different. And she is polite. I don’t think being scared would help anyway.”

What Mayuyu understood was that the lion-girl got pretty much lovable position on the other girl, as her hands were holding unicorn-girls breasts. She was not as scared as she loved being in that position. It was clearly seen and Mayu decided to say it.
“I don’t think you are that scared of me as you appear. How can a lion be scared of a simple girl? I thought lions are strong.” just then she remembered that these are people and not animals, but well, she already said the words aloud, she can’t place them back in her mouth, really can’t indeed.

The lion-girl stood up properly.
“I didn’t know outsiders heard about how great our family was once.” she bowed her head. “I’m Hana, the only predecessor of The Lost Family of Lions.”
“And I’m her friend, Chiichan.” said the unicorn-girl.
“Now that’s better. I’m Mayuyu, Nezumi’s other self – or she’s my other self indeed.”

“So, what were you fighting for?”
“Oh, it’s not a fight. It’s a game. We love to play it. You see, it’s kind of a staring game, where we try to make funny poses or faces or sounds while looking at each other.” explained Chiichan.
“And the one which takes her eyes first wins.” continued Hana.
“Wins? Not looses?”
“But of course not. What’s the point in loosing first?”

“... Could you please tell me if I’m heading the right way – though I do not see the other way indeed. I’m going to the tea party.”
“Ah, then you’re heading exactly the right way.” answered Chiichan.
“Thank you. Have a good day. It was nice meeting you two.”
“Bye-bye!” shouted the two and continued their game.

It was a strange game for Mayu, because how can then you win or loose, if the second you start this game you take your eyes off...? She was walking down the road, looking around until she came to another gates. These were never yet seen to Mayuyu, as they were black and had red spades on them. There was a plate that said:

♠ИІЯІЯΛШ_ΖΣWІҐ_ΣЯΣΗ♠

Her translator read: “Here lives Maririn.” Mayu thought it’s kind of a normal name and maybe she'll meet there normal and good people, like The Duchess. She opened the gates and walked inside. The path went deep in the garden, that was full of trees and bushes, swaying from the slightest wind, birds were chirping, flowers blooming. “Like a paradise.” thought Mayuyu.

The further she went on, the clearer she heard voices, laughing and music. In the middle of the garden she noticed something. The scene she stumbled upon was a really interesting one indeed. She chuckled a bit.

What she has seen was a tea party scene. There was a huge black table in the middle, around it black chairs. All the accessories and dishes were red, white and blue. On one of the chairs was sitting a girl, who was dressed in a mouse suit. She was sleeping, and when she breathed the air out, from the cup with tea went a few bubbles. Mayu wondered how the tea with the bubbles tastes like...

She stopped giggling and was mesmerized when one of the other two turned to look at her. Both were girls, but were dressed as men. Both of them looked really nice and gorgeous, just one of them was dressed as a manly version of Lovetan’s, that is, a rabbit indeed. She didn’t care about this one at all.

What made her awe in a daze, was another one, who was dressed in a manly suit with a west instead of a jacket, wore jeans instead of pants and had a top hat. Her hair was short, ruffled freely and she had a nice smile on her face, smirking a bit.

Mayu nearly fell in love. Then shook her head. “Impossible.” thought she and bowed a bit.
“Good day. I’m Mayuyu and I’m sent here by The Duchess. She said you three might help me with what I need.”
“Good day.” said the beautiful one. “I’m Sae and this is my friend Maririn. The sleeping one is Miichan. Do come, sit down, and join the party.”
“It’s Ikemen tea party, how come she’s invited?”
“Maririn, she’s a guest. And those two do look alike.”

“Like I care. Your love problems are non of my concern.” nearly snorted the rabbit-like one.
“If I’m a nuisance then I shall leave.” said apologetically Mayuyu, while thinking that she liked The Duchess better than these snobby Ikemen.
“No no, stay.” Sae glared at Mariko.
“If you insist.” Mayuyu sat down.
“Tea?” asked Miichan who just woke up.
“Yes, please.” she sipped a bit from her cup. "Not that different from a normal tea. Maybe she poured me without the bubbles..?" But because she was a polite girl, she didn't ask about this concern of hers. She asked another question, that was bugging her.

“I heard you saying that I and someone else look similar. Is it Nezumi?”
“Um..yes.” murmured blushing Sae.
“Is she your girlfriend?”
“No, but Sae likes her. It’s a one sided love.” noted Maririn.
Miichan nodded and fell asleep again.

“Well, I’m her other self – or she’s my other self indeed. She’s now in my world, living instead of me. She tricked me. Now I want to go back, but have no idea how to do it. Can you help me?”
“She...she left?” Sae’s face was full of pain and sadness. “I thought we were at least friends... How could she...? Did she...really left..?”

“Yes... I suppose you can say it like that.” nodded Mayuyu. “She promised me we’ll have fun here, but as soon as I stepped through the mirror, she was on the other side of it, saying that she’ll now have fun in my world in my place living my life, while I can have fun here. But I want to go home. I miss my family. What do I do?”
“Well, we have no idea. But you should probably head to the fun game with as. The Queen of Hearts is holding it.” noted Maririn.
“But I don’t have an invitation.”

“*huff* *huff*. I finally found you, Miss Mayuyu-san.” there was a voice. When she turned to the voice’s owner, she noticed a girl, who was very beautiful and had a bit puffy cheeks.
“Me? You really sure you were looking for me? I’m an outsider indeed.”
“I was looking for you because I lost my key, so I couldn’t track you with my tracking device. The White Queen sends you an invitation to her party tomorrow. Would you be able to attend?”
“I guess.” she took an invitation and looked at it:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

☽ИЕЕПӨ_ЕТІНШ_ЕНТ_ШОЯГ_ПYПYЛШ_ЯОГ☾

ⴰИЛZ~ПYПYЛШ_ЯЛЕĐ

_ЕНТ_OT_ПОY_ЕТІWИІ_OT_ЯЕĐЯО_ИІ_ПОY_OT_GИІТІЯМ_ШЛ_I

ⴰМОЯЯОШОТ_ЕLТZЛЭ_YШ_TЛ_GИІĐLOH_ШЛ_I_TЛНТ_YTЯЛЧ

_ЕLBЛ_GИІYЕВ_LLЛИІГ_OT_ÐЛLG_YЯЕW_ЕВ_ÐLПОМ_I

ⴰПОY_ТЕЕШ_OT                                       

ⴰGИІТІЛМ_ЕВ_LLІW_I                                       

ⴰИЕЕПӨ_ЕТІНШ_ЕНТ_YB_ИОІТЛЧІЭІТИЛ_НТІМ_ÐЕИGIZ

☽ИЕЕПӨ_ЕТІНШ_ЕНТ_ШОЯГ_ПYПYЛШ_ЯОГ☾

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’ll read it later. Who might you be?”
“I’m Rikki, White Queen’s key holder. But sometimes I carry special assignments.”
“Thank you for bringing me the invitation. Are you tired? Would you mind drinking some tea with us, if Maririn-san isn’t against it?” asked Mayu.
“I’m not against it, as she’s my cousin.” answered Maririn.
“Indeed a pleasant thing.”

Miichan woke up suddenly again and poured the tea for the guest.
“Thank you, Miichan. You’re always so kind.” smiled Rikki.
“Well, I am and I should be.” and she fell asleep again.
“She sure sleeps a lot.” stated Mayuyu.
“The whole family of hers is like this. Oi, Maririn, good luck with her in the future. I imagine, hehe. In the middle of love making she falls asleep.” she started laughing, Rikki chuckled, Mayu looked at poor Maririn with an understanding look.

“Don’t worry. I think love changes lots of things. You’ll be alright.” smiled she.
“Thank you. As an outsider you really are a clever one.”
“Why thank you. Now shouldn’t you be heading to the party?”
“And you?” asked Rikki.
“I don’t have an invitation.”
“Be glad you don’t have.”
“Why?”

“If you get an invitation from The White Queen or from The Duchess, that means you will be an important person at the party. If you get an invitation from The Red Queen, The Queen of Spades, The Queen of Clubs or The Queen of Diamonds, that means the party is just for those with invitations. And if you get an invitation from The Queen of Hearts...”
“Then what...?”
“To be short... ‘WHACK’, ‘SLASH’, and your head goes off. Of course, if you belong to the nobility, then what you’ll get is prison.”

“Oh no. The Duchess got an invitation!”
“Poor lady... She’s such a nice woman. Yes, she is cold to us, but with the baby she’s so sweet and gentle. I just wonder who the father is...” said Miichan, who suddenly woke up again.
“Look at the time.. It’s tea time again.” said Sae while looking at her pocket watch.
“No time, the game awaits.” slapped her hands Maririn and the watch fell into the cup of tea.

“Oh, you made the tea more likable. Thank you.” Sae dipped the watch in and out of the cup and drank the tea. “Ah, delicious. Let’s go then, what are we waiting for?”
“For you, Sae-san.” smiled Mayu.
“Ah..hehe, let’s go.”
And thus they headed to the game.

The letter is easy to decipher, I hope you can do it. It's just an invitation

Part: Chapter VIII
Name: The 'Put Them Together' Game
Words: 1527
Cast: Watanabe Mayu, Shinoda Mariko, Miyazawa Sae, Minegishi Minami, Hirata Rikako, Oota Aika, Komatani Hitomi, Kawasaki Nozomi, Oshima Mai, Yonezawa Rumi, Sato Natsuki, Kato Rumi, Yamashita Moe, Nishikunihara Reiko, Noro Kayo, Konan
Info: this game is... *facepalms herself*

---

`Get to your places!' shouted the Queen in a voice of thunder, and people began running about in all directions, tumbling up against each other; however, they got settled down in a minute or two, and the game began. Alice thought she had never seen such a curious croquet-ground in her life; it was all ridges and furrows; the balls were live hedgehogs, the mallets live flamingos, and the soldiers had to double themselves up and to stand on their hands and feet, to make the arches.

They were walking through the woods without any paths. Mayu thought they were going in circles as everything looked the same for the past half an hour. And then she heard something, that became louder and louder with every step they took.
It was a loud noise of trumpets, alarming everything and everyone around. She looked at her companions, but they seemed to not pay attention to the noise.

What Mayuyu saw in front of her when they came out of the forest was...interesting indeed. There was a huge field decorated with enormous red and black heart shaped balloons. In the middle of it was a slowly rotating platform, which had two thrones on it. There were lots of people dressed in really elegant clothes. But what surprised her the most was little beds here and there.

“Why there are beds in this field?”
“It’s ‘Put Them Together’ game, what else did you expect to be here? Tables?” asked her Maririn.
“...”
“She’s new here, so I guess she needs to play it so to expect something.” defended her Sae.

Then there was a loud noise coming from the loudspeakers. Mayuyu recognized Lovetan’s voice.
“All hail The Queen of Hearts! All hail The King of Hearts!” her cute voice announced.

The Queen of Hearts was indeed...peculiar, kinda snobby looking, while The King of Hearts looked kinda warm and nice for Mayu. Then, after they seated on the thrones and everyone bent down for them, came other people.
“Who are they?” asked Mayu.

“Well,” started explaining Rikki. “The one in a red dress with white shoes and flower is The Queen of Diamonds, MaiMai her name is. She’s very funny and has a great heart. Another one near, in the same colors, just in a man’s clothing is The King of Diamonds, MoeMoe her name is. Well her name is pretty much a self-explanatory one.”

“Then goes the one in a green dress with blue shoes and flower.” continued explaining Rikki. “Her real name is Nozofisu, and she is The Queen of Spades. Very cute, though her age is not that of a young girl or something. The one near her in a man’s clothing is of course The King of Spades, her real name is Konan, and she’s an interesting one to have around.”

“I’ll tell you about the third couple.” took over Sae. “The ones dressed in red clothes, with blue shoes and flower, are none other but The Queen of Clubs and The King of Clubs. They both have pretty much the same names, the queen being ‘Rumichan’, and the king being ‘Rumisan’. They never argue with each other and are gentle and goody-goody to those around them.”

“And then on the thrones – with black clothes and red accessories – there are sitting of course The Queen of Hearts and The King of Hearts. Nontii-sama is well...you’ll see I guess. And the king, Nacchi, is a very kind person, but she loves the queen too much, so always agrees to everything her wife says.” ended Maririn.

“And the one with the loudspeaker is Lovetan. She is a very important person for The Queen of Hearts.” while yawning explained Miichan.
“I know her. I met her, and she mistook me for her maid..?”
“Ah, Wasamin. It’s her maid, lover, mistress, and all other things in one.” answered Maririn.

“So, what’s this game..?” asked Mayu.
“Well..” wanted to explain Sae, but was cut, because in the field came a long procession of naked girls.
“Wha...?” Mayuyu was in a shock.
“That’s a part of the game. You see, this game is really fun, and it’s like some sports activity at the same time.” grinned Sae.

“I’ll explain properly.” Maririn pointed her finger to the naked girls. “These girls all have markings somewhere on their body. You have to find two with the same marking and put them together in the most creative love making pose you come up. But the thing is that the two can be enemies, so it won’t happen, what you will plan. In that case you have to try to make them like each other or befriend each other, because even if you HAVE to put them together, but that won’t happen unless they both want that.”

“Sounds pretty hard..”
“No, Mayu, that’s not hard. What’s hard is to catch them, as they run wherever they want.” pouted Miichan. She hated the game, as it required running and she loved sleeping. That’s a bit of a difference indeed.
“Ah, well with catching it becomes harder I guess...”

As the game started, Mayu found the game very interesting, because she was an outsider and she didn’t try to run after them. She looked at first, until she noticed that girls with same markings run away from each other if they are friends, so for people not to put them together. And those with the same markings who were enemies, they went close to each other because people won’t be able to put them together in no way.

Then she noticed the girl who had a pink flamingo on her face and a white hedgehog on her butt’s one side. The girl had a sad look, so Mayu went to her.
“Ah.” the girl didn’t run away. She just stood there and sighed again.
“Something happened?” asked Mayu.
“I had a quarrel with my lover... But because I still love her... We are neither far away from each other neither close to each other. I miss her, but she’s ignoring me... And this game... I wish for someone to put us together...”

“I can do it.” smiled Mayu.
“Really...?” for her this outsider did not look competent enough to know anything about love.
“Yes, trust me.” smiled Mayu. Maybe she knew nothing about relationships, but friendships were her strong point. “Why you quarreled?”
“Well... It’s silly really... She saw me hugging another girl, and... That made her angry...”
“Ah, so she’s the jealous type, huh...”

Mayuyu knew a bit, as she had her sister. Nacchan told her lots of things about couples.
“Okay. Which one is your girlfriend?”
“That one.” she showed a woman who for Mayu’s eyes looked too old for this girl. “That’s my Rachel.”
Seeing the girl smile, our heroine smiled too. Indeed love has no boundaries.
“What’s your name? I’m Mayuyu.”
“Pinku.” smiled the naked girl, while looking at her lover, who was really ignoring her.

“OFF with her head!!” shouted the queen, and one of the players was taken away.
“... If I loose, will she behead me too?”
“No, Mayuyu. She will behead us...” sadly answered Pinku.
“Then I will definitely put you together.”
And she tried. Really hard. But every attempt was a fail. When she thought she’s going to loose, a help came.

“My my, why are you so sulky?”
“Ah, your highness.” she bowed to The Queen of Diamonds. “I can’t seem to put those two together... What do I do..? I don’t want them to be beheaded..”
“Well, I’ll help you. Say to them that it was an order of their master to stop behaving like this and to stay alive. Because I, The Queen of Diamonds, said so.”
“Yes, your highness. And thank you. But can I ask about something first?”
“Of course, my child.”

“How come The Queen of Hearts beheaded that poor player, but if I loose, I won’t be beheaded?”
“It’s a very simple question and has a very simple answer. Because you are an outsider. Shoujoland is ruled by The Three Queens. The Queen of Hearts, The White Queen and The Red Queen. Outsiders belong to The White Queen and other queens can’t judge them.”
“Ah.. Thank you.”
“Your welcome.” MaiMai, The Queen of Diamonds, smiled and went to her king.

“Well then, let’s play.”
And surprisingly to Mayu, the two came together after Mayu mentioned The Queen of Diamonds. Mayu placed them gently in each others arms, and was happy with the outcome. She won, so now she at last can rest. When she wanted to sit down, Sae came over to her.
“Hey, where are you going to stay the night?”
“Ah, really, it’s evening already... Well, I guess it’s to late to travel to Nezumi’s house...”
“Then you should probably head to the ‘Sheep and Wool’ hotel. It’s not far from here.”

“Thank you, Sae-san.”
“You’re welcome.”
“Ah, and good night.” smiled Mayuyu.
“Good night.” smiled back Sae and left with Miichan and Maririn.
“The ‘Sheep and Wolf’ hotel?... But where is it..?” asked herself Mayu while looking around. The field was already empty, and she was there all alone.

guess, why Yuuchan never played this game - despite all her love for breasts and nice curves and stuff... If you read carefully enough, you'll find the answer, I'm sure of it

And yes, Sae said 'Sheep and Wool', but for Mayuyu it sounded like 'Sheep and Wolf'

Part: Chapter IX
Name: The Bandits and The Rescue Team
Words: 1597
Cast: Watanabe Mayu, Nakaya Sayaka, Masuda Yuka, Nakanishi Yuuka, Maeda Ami, Uchida Mayumi, Tanabe Miku.
Info: So, what’s going to happen to Mayuyu?

---

This time it was a White Knight. He drew up at Alice's side, and tumbled off his horse just as the Red Knight had done: then he got on again, and the two Knights sat and looked at each other for some time without speaking. Alice looked from one to the other in some bewilderment.
`She's my prisoner, you know!' the Red Knight said at last.
`Yes, but then I came and rescued her!' the White Knight replied.
`Well, we must fight for her, then,' said the Red Knight, as he took up his helmet (which hung from the saddle, and was something the shape of a horse's head, and put it on.

And then Mayuyu noticed two road signs, who were showing directions. One was towards the castle, as Mayu noticed a castle painted on the sign, and the other was towards somewhere else. It had a little house painted on it, and the path by which the side stood was really narrow and was leading deeper into the woods. Mayu decided that that might be the road to the hotel and though she was scared, she decided to head to the hotel, because being in an open plain field alone at night was far more scarier than hiding behind the trees in the forest, or so she thought indeed.

The girl started heading along the narrow path, deeper into the dark forest, looking around aimlessly, scared of every little noise she heard. She felt like Snow White at night, like, running from the huntsman and the queen, and being scared by the ghosts that haunt her. But in the end Snow found out that she was scared by plain trees. Mayuyu cheered up after remembering the story, and her steps became more firm than before. She was looking around with a smile on her lips, thinking how come she was scared of the trees just minutes ago.

Suddenly she noticed a crossroad, who was lit up by some torches. Crossroad had no signs who could show Mayu where to head next. But it had someone else that scared the poor girl really a lot. It was a person, or rather, a creepy human being dressed in more creepier clothing. That being – or human, though it might not be worth calling THAT a human, indeed – was dressed in a purple feathery outfit, that had scales here and there. Her collar was sharp and spiky, though it still was made of feathers – or of feather cores – Mayu was not sure. She was scared enough and wanted to run, but couldn’t.

It’s like her legs were glued to the ground and she couldn’t speak nor scream, even her breathing was shallow. Then she noticed another person who came into light. That scared her nearly to death, as the person was creepier than the purple one. But again, it might not be worth calling this one a human also. She (based on the fact this is land of girls, but only because of this fact, either way Mayuyu really wouldn’t even think it’s a female) was dressed in such a clothing that nearly made our heroine puke.

The dirty brown long jacket covered in black traces of something one wouldn’t want to even think about, spikes on the jackets back and on the collar. But what scared the most were the long think black eyebrows, that were seen even in the lights were to go out. And the nails, they were dirty, black, thick and didn’t make any impression at all – and it wasn’t supposed to do that indeed. And if Mayu wasn’t scared enough of the two, she felt something behind her. It made her scream from fear and she turned around, only to find herself faint from the view and fall on the ground.

There was the third creepy person behind her, and she really was the creepiest of them all. Dressed all in dirty black, with long black curled nails. Not only that was scary. The whole aura was dark around her, and probably the scariest feature was her ugly black mask, with curls and spikes around. Mayu fainting gave the three a good laugh that eerily went through the woods. And it didn’t stop them from picking her from the ground and slapping her in the face.

After a few more slaps the girl woke up with teary eyes, and fear all over her face. The three started groping her body viciously, their nails hurting her skin, making it bleed non stop. They teared off her clothes, leaving her only in her underwear, and started licking and bitting her body, making her faint again. Just as she fainted, in a crossroad appeared a knight dressed in a red armor, with lots of other armored women behind her.
“Nobody moves!” shouted she.

The purple brown dressed ones went to fight the army, while the black dressed one was about to bring her pray somewhere else, when suddenly in the crossroad appeared another knight, dressed in a white armor and jumped from the horse. She went straight to the culprit and started fighting it. Even though the creepy black dressed raper was scary and strong, the white dressed woman was stronger. As was the red one, so they easily beaten the three bad doers and enchained them.

Through all that commotion Mayuyu regained her consciousness and tried to run for life, but she couldn’t move an inch, and just left lying on the grass, as she was too exhausted and really badly hurt. But the knights didn’t notice her waking up, as they were arguing.
“Why did you show up?! I could do it myself! I’m not a little child, you know!” shouted the red one.
“Yuuka.. What’s more important at this situation is the life of this beautiful lady. NOT your pride. I came, and we both saved her. It’s called teamwork.”

“Yuka..”
“Let’s not argue about this. You take the three to the prison, and I’ll bring this lady to the hotel.”
“Why?!! Why do you always choose the easiest jobs?!”
“I do not. And you said you wanted some holidays. Well, here’s the opportunity. Don’t miss it.”
“UGH!!!” the red knight frowned and motioned to the other armored women to follow her. They took the culprits and headed to the right road of the crossroad.

The white armored one took off her helmet and came to Mayu.
“I’ll bring you somewhere safe, so just rest and don’t worry.”
Yuka took the poor girl in a bridal style and carried her to the horse. She made her sit comfortably, then be-seated herself behind the girl, and headed straight ahead.

After some time they reached a beautiful two-story house out of the woods, by the coastal. Yuka carried Mayu inside where they were welcomed by a very beautiful and gentle woman, who was dressed all in white. Her dress was knitted, her socks were knitted, even her slippers were knitted. Mayuyu was too weak to even move, so she looked at the woman apologetically, because she couldn’t even greet her. The owner just smiled at her and looked at her wounds very carefully. Then she went to the kitchen and took some special medicine. She brought it back and treated Mayu’s wounds.

“Who did this to her?”
“The bandits. At last we were able to catch them, thanks to this poor girl, though look at what cost.”
“Yuka... Are you hurt?”
“No, Nakayan, I’m fine.” smiled the white knight. “Thanks for asking. Will her wounds heal soon?”
“This is my special remedy, so she’ll be fine in the morning. Now she needs just a good night’s sleep.”
“Then I’ll carry her to the room, and I’ll come down in a min.”
“I’ll make some tea.”

Yuka brought Mayu to the second floor’s room, laid her on bed and covered her with a blanket. Mayuyu fell asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow. Then Yuka closed the doors very quietly, and went down the stairs to the kitchen, sat on the stool by the table and started drinking tea.
“I’m so glad I caught them, you have no idea. Those bandits, they raped lots of women and even children. They stole from everyone many times and many things...”
“But now you imprisoned them, so stop sulking. How’s Maria?”
“Fine.” Yuka’s face brightened. “She’ll give birth in two months.” smiled she proudly. “That reminds me, I have to go home.”

“This girl, she’s an outsider, right?”
“Yes, and she’s been invited by The White Queen to a ball.”
“Oh. How are they doing?”
“Well, Her Majesty’s like always, jumping on The King whenever she can. But with others She’s not that touchy, and is very generous. Of course Her Majesty loves The King, and The King loves Her. We all know that. So it’s fun to look at both of them.”

“Yeah.. Then I’ll prepare everything for her, so she can show at the party all princess like. She already does look like a princess, with her fair white skin, and such beautiful hair.”
“Yes, indeed she looks. Thank you, Nakayan. See you next week then. And thanks for the tea.”
“You’re welcome. Don’t worry. You’re leaving her in safe hands.”
“I know. Bye.”

After Yuka left, Nakayan went to look at Mayu. The girl was peacefully sleeping, so the hotel’s owner closed the door and went to her workroom, that was located on the first floor. She took a very fine pink fabric and started making a dress for Mayu.

Now I wonder if you can guess who's The White Queen and The White King...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part: Chapter X
Name: The Garden
Words: 1373
Cast: Watanabe Mayu, Nakaya Sayaka, Matsui Sakiko, Sato Sumire, Suzuki Mariya, Chikano Rina, Oya Masana, Kinoshita Yukiko, Hiramatsu Kanako, Takai Tsukina, Abiru Riho, Sato Seera, Furukawa Airi.
Info: Read and comment.

---

A large rose-tree stood near the entrance of the garden: the roses growing on it were white, but there were three gardeners at it, busily painting them red. Alice thought this a very curious thing, and she went nearer to watch them, and just as she came up to them she heard one of them say, `Look out now, Five! Don't go splashing paint over me like that!'

After Mayuyu woke up, she looked around. The room was like that in a usual hotel, and really pretty neat. She then took a bath, dried herself, put on the bathrobe and came down the stairs. She found Nakayan in the kitchen, serving breakfast for two.

“Good morning.” smiled the owner. “How was your sleep?”
“Good morning. I slept well, thank you. How come it’s only us two? This is a hotel, right?”
“Here hotels are only for one reason: if you get into trouble you can stay the night. But only then. If you have anyplace to sleep and it’s not that far to go, you are not welcomed in a hotel. I know it sounds cruel, but The Queen of Hearts made this rule and everyone has to follow them.”

“Ah.. So The White Queen makes life better for outsiders and she watches over transport. The Queen Of Hearts makes rules and cuts off heads. What do the other queens do?”
“The Red Queen... You’ll see and understand. The Queen of Diamonds is a designer as also our dear Duchess is too. The Queen of Spades is a make-up artist and also does nail art. And The Queen of Clubs hosts dating parties, blind dates, dances.”
“Oh.. So what are the kings for then?”

“They help their wifes and support them. Also, The White King is a painter, The Red King owns a lingerie shop and The King of Hearts just follows his love everywhere. But she is a good singer. At her youth days she and the white knight together where in the duo, called ‘NTako’. They got all awards possible.”

“And other kings?”
“You are such a curious kid.. The King of Diamonds is a graphical designer, The King of Spades holds a host club, there his favorite girls, Ebisumus, reside. And The King of Clubs has recently opened the animal shelter.”
“They seem pretty down to earth... Not like usually all nobilities, high or mighty.”
“Most of them are really simple yet charming. But some of them...”

Mayu ended eating delicious food.
“i made you the dress for the ball. Put it on.” suggested the owner.
The girl then tried on the dress.
“Uwaa...” Mayu was speechless. She was standing in front of a mirror and looking at herself with awe. The dress the owner made for her was very gorgeous... Pink, frilly... So cute... And the white socks and pink shoes that went with it made the whole package very endearing.

“Now put this tiara and necklace on and you’ll be ready for the ball.” said Nakayan.
After all the preparations Mayu bowed to the hotel owner.
“Thank you for your hospitality. I really do feel better. It’s thanks to you and the knights.”
“Well, you’re welcome then. Now go by the coastal until you reach the garden. It’s the garden of The White Queen. The garden leads to the castle. Good luck on your journey.”
“Thank you again.” she hugged the owner and went by the coastal.

After some time walking she came to a huge wall with small gates. The gates were all white with white silver flowery markings on them. By opening the gates Mayuyu found herself in the very vast and breathtaking garden. The trees and the flowers were of such unseen species and so gorgeous and tasty smelling, that Mayu felt dizzy.

Then she noticed something strange. Three red dressed gardeners were chasing after the white dressed girls. If they catch one of them, they tear of the poor girls’ clothes and start putting on the red clothes on them.
“Hey, Chikarina, how many left?” asked the gardener in the clothes with number ‘2’ written on them.
“I have no idea, Masanya.” answered the one in the clothes with ‘5’ written on them.
“Just three, so let’s hurry. The Queen of Hearts  will be angry if we do not bring these maidens fast.” added the third one, who had ‘7’ written on her clothes.
“Okay, thanks for the information, Sakiko.”

So these are the maidens of The Queen of Hearts...” thought to herself Mayuyu.
“Excuse me. Why are you doing this to these poor girls?”
“Ah, good day miss.” answered Sakiko. “You see, I was having my piano lesson and suddenly came the other two and said that the Queen of Hearts is really mad. Her maidens ran away.”
“Well, I already understood that. But why are you tearing their clothes off?”

“Because they are supposed to wear the red ones. But they put on the white ones and tried to blend in at The White Queen’s palace, not knowing that The White Queen only has her eyes on The White King. And The White Prince is also not looking at any of the maidens... Or any of the girls at all indeed...” continued Masanya.

“So we change their clothes in order to get them back to their original place.. It’s our job as gardeners to change clothes for the maidens.” ended the explanation Chikarina.
“Oh.. Well then, good luck catching them all.” smiled Mayuyu and proceeded further.

She came upon a group of girls, chatting loudly and laughing. They were dressed in so different clothes and colors that Mayu’s eyes started to hurt.
“Oh..you’re that outsider...” said someone and everyone bowed to Mayuyu.
“We should probably introduce ourselves. My name is Airin.” said the girl. She was dressed in a brown-yellow-white outfit, had a hat on her head and was holding a bunny in her hands. Her hair were blond in twin ponytails. “I belong to the tiger lilly club.”

“My name is Kanakana and I belong to the rose club.” said a very cute girl in a summery white pink dress with a brown belt and long straight hair.

“And my name is Suuchan. I belong to the violet club.” smiled another girl. She was a real beauty, with a gorgeous violet dress.

“I’m Mariyannu, the member of the larkspur club.” said another beauty with long hair, dressed in a sexy violet-blue-black outfit, with a hat on her head and long black boots.

“And we are the daisy club trio!” shouted three other girls.
“I’m Yukiko.” bowed a girl in a yellowish top with white bedded necklace and a black flower in her hair.

“I’m Tsukina.” added another one with a pure white dress and twin ponytails.

“Seera here.” ended the last one, in baby-blue white costume with golden decorations and a blue flower in her hair.

“Nice to meet you all. I’m the outsider, Mayuyu, Nezumi’s other self – or she’s my other self indeed Can you tell me which way I have to go to reach the castle?”
“You should probably go there with a snail-hopper taxi.” suggested Kanakana.
“Ah, she’s right. You should.” agreed the others.
“Um..last time I rode it I didn’t like it at all...”
“Hm.. Yes, you look so pretty you probably don’t want to get all shaky and messed up.” agreed Sumire.

“I think you should be taken by the Royal Transport.” suddenly spoke Airin.
Everyone enthusiastically nodded and thus Airin went to organzse it.
I wonder, what’s Royal transport like.” thought to herself Mayu and looked around the garden with curiosity indeed. Flowers yet not seen, fruits yet not tasted, berries yet not grown.. Everything to Mayuyu seemed extraordinary but also very interesting indeed.

While they were waiting for Airin to come back, a little girl came from the garden depths. She was very cute and resembled a butterfly.
"Rihochan wants to play with flowers..."
"Rihochan feels lonely.."
"Who is this lady?.."
"Rihochan doesn't like outsiders."
"Rihochan will come after the outsider is gone.."
And the girl left.

After some time Airin came back.
“Let’s go with me. I’ll take you to the Royal Transport.”
“Un.” and they started going deeper into the garden.

Part: Chapter XI
Name: The Countess and The White Palace
Words: 1387
Cast: Watanabe Mayu, Furukawa Airi, Sieka, The Countess, Maeda Atsuko, Takahashi Minami, white footwoman, Yakata Miki, Sato Mieko, Matsumoto Rina, Kuwabara Mizuki.
Info: What kind of Royalty is this...?

---

She caught the shawl as she spoke, and looked about for the owner: in another moment the White Queen came running wildly through the wood, with both arms stretched out wide, as if she were flying, and Alice very civilly went to meet her with the shawl.
`I'm very glad I happened to be in the way,' Alice said, as she helped her to put on her shawl again.

After going deeper into the garden, Mayu noticed a river running by it’s side. Near the river – indeed it was strange – Mayuyu noticed a huge black shiny limousine. That was a bit unexpected to see it here, but she liked it nevertheless.
“This is the Royal Transport, it will take you straight to The White Palace.” said Airin.
“Whoa, it’s a very nice limousine.” murmured Mayuyu. It appears Airin wasn’t listening, as she was staring at someone. That someone in particular was a girl dressed in a very fine chauffeur’s suit and a very noble looking woman dressed in such a gorgeous black dress, that made Mayu stare at her in awe.

“Your Royal Highness..” Airin made a curtsy and bowed her head down. Mayu followed her, though she had no idea who this beautiful lady is.
“Airin...” nearly hissed the beautiful woman and turned her head to Mayuyu. “Aren’t you the so rumored outsider?”
“Yes...Your Royal Highness...” she’s glad she didn’t forgot the honorable name.
“Well, I’m traveling with you together ONLY because The White Queen likes you...”
The girl dressed in a suit opened the doors for the black dressed woman and she sat into the limousine. Then the girl closed the doors and turned to Mayuyu.
“I really apologize for the behavior that The Countess is showing, but.. She’s a tsundere, so you have to forgive her.”
“It’s okay.” smiled Mayuyu.

“So, meet Sieka-san, the owner of the Royal Transport and the right hand of The Countess.” introduced Airin the girl in a suit to Mayu.
“And I’m Mayuyu, Nezumi’s other self – or she’s my other self indeed. It’s nice to meet you, Sieka-san.”
“Nice to meet you, too. Now, let’s go to The White Palace, shall we?”
“Un.”
“Good luck.” winked them Airin and went back to her girl friends.
Sieka-san opened the doors for Mayuyu and they both beseated themselves into the Royal Transport.

And then Mayu understood something. The limousine had only doors for passengers, but no doors for chauffeur! Sieka-san, who was sitting by Mayu’s side, pressed some buttons on a mini computer screen and the limousine started moving. All the time The Countess was checking herself in a mirror, while Sieka-san was pretending to work on that mini computer, though Mayuyu could swear she saw lots of glances full of love and compassion towards The Countess. She wondered if the beautiful woman knows about her right hand’s feelings, and whether she has that kind of feelings towards this gentle chauffeur or not.

After some time the limousine – or so called Royal Transport – stopped, and Sieka-san got off, holding a hand for The Countess and the for Mayuyu. She was amazed by the view that opened before her very own eyes. A White Palace, huge, with a natural mega awesome park around it, lots of fountains and benches, birds chirping, torches lit around all the castle, lights in all of the windows. The view was really breathtaking, and Mayu could do nothing but stare at The White Palace with blinking eyes and wide opened mouth.

While Mayuyu was admiring the building and its surroundings, The Countess discussed some important matters with Sieka-san, and Sieka-san left in a limousine, making the two – a very contradictory pair indeed – standing alone in front of The White Palace.
“Follow me.” ordered raven haired beauty and Mayu followed her blindly, still being carried away by the landscape around her.

Inside The White Palace everything was too beautiful to even talk about. The music was not too loud, simple, yet fascinating. The girl with glasses, dressed in a white footwoman’s clothes, announced:
“Here comes Her Royal Highness The Countess, and Miss Mayuyu the outsider.”
Everyone turned their heads to them – not that there were much of people inside indeed. Four women, The White King and The White Queen.

The White Queen was stunningly beautiful, with her fair white porcelain skin, black shoulder length hair and a stunning smile. She was wearing a white dress, that showed her curves perfectly, but wasn’t revealing too much. The White King was also endearing, as she wore her hair in a ponytail with a huge white ribbon in it, also she was wearing a white suit and well, was wearing a funny expression. They suited each other – The White Royal Couple – and Mayu again couldn’t muster a word, so she just made a curtsy and kept silent while bowing her head.

“Mi.na.mi., look who’s here~!” smiled happily The White Queen and went to hug the shocked girl, who wasn’t expecting a hug from Her Highness. “Don’t be so tense and hug me back, I was so waiting for you~..” pouted The White Queen. And it worked. She looked so cute, that The White King hugged them both. “Ah, now that’s better...” sighed from satisfaction The White Queen.
“Acchan, let’s introduce others to her.”
“Oh yeah, let’s, dearie.” the thrill was heard in her voice.

“These are not all guests we have tonight. There are more, but they’re now...busy.. Anyway, meet Miki,” The White King introduced her to the girl dressed in a black dress, that had orange ♣s and 8s scattered all over the dress, “Neesan,” introduced he another girl a black dress, that had yellow ♠s and 8s scattered all over the dress, “Riina,” the third one in a white dress, that had silver ♦s and 8s scattered all over it, “and Mizuki.” the last of the four, who was also dressed in a white dress, that had pink ♥s and 8s scattered all over it. They all bowed to each other.

“Now I wonder, where is our son?” asked The White Queen.
“I have no idea. You spoiled him too much, and now he’s like that cat Yuuchan, who goes and does wherever and whatever she wants...”
“Well, I am also like that.” she nearly jumped on her husband and squeezed her butt. “Am I bad then?”
“No, darling, you are perfect.” smiled vaguely The White King. For Mayuyu it was an amusing view, to watch those chat. But she felt sorry for The Countess, who was ignored the whole time. But when she turned to where she saw her last standing, there was just an empty spot. Now not only The White Prince, but also The Countess were out of sight.

“So, tell me, Mayuyu, how’s the world outside? We know some things from what Sieka-san told us, as she was an outsider before too – just her story is different than yours and not pitiable but rather with a happy ending, she’s living here after all, what’s bad about it? - but that’s all our knowledge.”
“Mhm, and what interests You, Your Highness, the most?”
“People, their achievements, writing system. I want to hear everything about everything that you can think of.”
“But it will take ages....”
“I think you can start talking then.” stated The White King with a smile on her face.
“Well..” and Mayuyu started talking. She started telling about cars, buses, mentioned limousines – of that The White Couple was already aware – and then started talking about men and women and their differences. Some of the things they have heard, but some were knew.

The White Queen was eagerly catching every word with excitement in her eyes and a smile on her lips. The White King was also interested. Mayuyu drank some water from the glass on the table, and then started talking about the fashion, music, anime, video games, comic books.... That’s where The White Queen stopped her, as Mayu got too much into her favorite topic.
“I think for today is enough. Now we need to find my son and introduce you to him. But where is he..?”
The White King was about to say something, but then the ruckus was heard behind the balcony doors. And when they opened...

So, where's The White Prince? And what's his name?
Where's The Countess? And what's her name?
What's the ruckus behind the door?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part: Chapter XII
Name: Two Princes
Words: 1699
Cast: Watanabe Mayu, Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Matsui Rena, Matsui Jurina, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kizaki Yuria, Mukaida Manatsu, Suda Akari, Kohara Haruka, Hata Sawako, Takada Shiori, Kato Tomoko, Wakabayashi Tomoka, Kuwabara Mizuki.
Info: Finally, we’re meeting the Royal Princes, hehe ^-^

---

The confusion got worse every moment, and Alice was very glad to get out of the wood into an open place, where she found the White King seated on the ground, busily writing in his memorandum-book.
`I've sent them all!' the King cried in a tone of delight, on seeing Alice. `Did you happen to meet any soldiers, my dear, as you came through the wood?'
`Yes, I did,' said Alice: several thousand, I should think.'

Behind the doors that opened there was a crowd of chatting ladies, dressed in various colorful outfits, which had ♣s, ♠s, ♦s or ♥s with numbers 9 or 10 scattered on them. They were chatting not with each other but with a person who was stunningly gorgeous and very prince like. That person wore a fine black suit with red shirt, hair short, a bit messy, but in a fashionable way. When that person noticed Mayu, she escaped the ladies and came closer and bowed slightly, then took gently Mayuyu’s hand and kissed the palm.
“Good evening, my lady. I’m The Red Prince. It’s very nice to meet you. You are Mayuyu, right?” asked she with a very sweet, calm voice and gentle manners.
“Y...yes, your..highness...” stuttered Mayu, as she was entranced by the beauty of this prince. If she didn’t know it’s a land of girls... She would really have thought this person is a boy. “N..nice to..meet you, too...” she blushed lightly and made a curtsy.

“Ren, dearie, have you seen Jun?” asked The White Queen.
“Ah, he got tired of attention, so has hidden himself somewhere.” answered The Red Prince and continued looking at Mayu with a smile on her face. “Should I take this lady to him, then?’
“Yes. And then go look for The Countess, as she was very gloomy, when she came here with Mayu and you were nowhere to be found. She disappeared then.” sighed The White King.
“Ah, Black-sama is always like this, hehe.” chuckled Ren. “Playing hide and seek. Let’s go then, my lady.” showed the way through the balcony doors she.
“Mm..” Mayu went through the doors to the terrace, from which there was a view to the gorgeous garden, that had a huge labyrinth, which had no end, or so it looked indeed.

While Mayuyu was awing at the sight in front of her, left girls went in a huddle, farther from The White Queen and King, and started the gossip.
“Nee, Shawako, how come we let that girl have both of The Princes’ attention?”
“Why do you ask me, Kyururun?”
“Then who should I ask? You’re the most clever between us.”
“Hey, you’re hurting my pride.” frowned Yuria.
“No one’s doing that, you’re the cutest one, so your pride is still in it’s place.”
“But Shiitan, I want to be called clever too, not only cute.”

“Stop with this topic, you too. It’s getting boring already.”
“Yeah, I agree with Tomochan, you should end this silly topic. Let’s get back to the original question.”
“Yay, Moko, thanks for defending me!”
“Akarin, she’s an outsider, should we let her hog The Princes to herself?”
“In my honest opinion, Manatsu, I think we can’t interfere as it’s The Royal Family we’re talking about. They make the rules and decisions here. The White Queen loves her already, there’s nothing we can do about it, just wait. Maybe The Princes won’t like her.”
“Shiitan, call me cleve~r..”
“Stop whining, Yuria. Though you're cute, when whining, so keep doing that.”
“Mou~~!”

Back at the terrace, Mayu looked at The Red Prince and blushed, as Ren was looking at her with a warm look.
“Y...your highness... Why...are you looking...at me like that?..”
“Because you’re cute.” smiled Ren. “Let’s go to Jun.”
They left the terrace and went through the labyrinth. Mayu already lost the track of turns and time, when suddenly the labyrinth ended and they came to the place which took a breath away from Mayu.

In front of her eyes was a huge lake, that had such a clear water that you could see the bottom of the lake. It had lots of fishes swimming in it, all of them there such a kind, that Mayu never saw. The lake also had jellyfishes, turtles, seahorses(!), even...
“MERMAIDS?!!” Mayu exclaimed.
“Who’s here?” asked a very deep, firm voice. Mayu turned her head to the sound of the voice and nearly fainted indeed. There was another gorgeous prince, who was more beautiful than The Red Prince. The White Prince was breathtaking, and very manly looking. The said prince's suit was white, with black shirt, hair in a ponytail, posture very fine and noble. And yet, that prince was also a girl.
“Jun, this is Mayuyu, the outsider, your mother’s favorite. She wanted you two to meet. I leave her to you, as my dearest Black-sama is sulking without me, hehe.”

“Ah, so she’s already here? Then have fun, you two.” grinned The White Prince and came closer to Mayu, who was still in awe. “It’s very nice to meet you, Mayuyu. I’m The White Prince. Wanna take a walk with me?”
Mayuyu tried to catch her mind, who was escaping her head. She made a curtsy and nodded. They both started walking.
The White Prince was very interested in Mayu and the outside world, so they spent the whole evening walking inside and outside the labyrinth and talking about things outside, and about things here, in Shoujoland.

“So you like the mermaids?” asked The White Prince.
“Un. I read about them a manga, and was really stunned by their appearance and how they live.”
“So you like reading mangas? Good, I have tons of them here, Lovetan brought me them from outside world.”
“So you know how to read our language?”
“Yes, its not that hard. You just write the text backwards, and a few letters differ from ours. It was easy to crack it. I had fun. Oh, do I sound like I’m boasting?”
“No, Your Highness, it’s very interesting to listen to you.” blushed Mayuyu.
“Call me Jun, when no one’s listening, please.”
“H..hai...” blushed more Mayu.

“So, where are you living, while here, in Shoujoland?”
“I...actually, I stayed here just one night.. In the hotel...”
“So you were the one assaulted?” anger was felt in the princes’ voice.
“Un. But now I’m fine, and they’re in jail, thank god.”
“Hey, you can stay in our castle, you know. It has plenty of rooms, and you can sleep as long as you want, dress in lots of different clothes, have delicious food, read books, play piano, cards, or take walks in the garden. Also, this palace have lots of secret places.”
“But..I don’t wanna intrude..”
“You won’t. And you can keep me company, as Ren is not always here, she has her own family. So I feel lonely, you know. My parents, you saw them... Lovey-dovey all the time, or attending meetings with other kings and queens. I love them, they love me, but...”

“Actually, I know how you feel... My dad is always busy with work, and even if he’s not working, he’s always thinking about work, so he never pays attention to me. Mom is always more interested in my friends or in other things, like food, cleaning. I have a sister. She’s older. I love Nacchan very much, but she is not always by my side, as she has her own friends, school, duties.”
“Mhm, so we are alike, huh? I’m glad to hear that. It means you’re really staying here. That’s decided.” winked Jun to her.
Mayuyu blushed. “As you wish.”
“No no no, don’t say it like that. I’m not forcing you.. But I thought you’d love to be here...” pouted the prince.
Mayu chuckled. “I never thought I’d see the prince pouting.” She giggled and then smiled warmly. “Okay, I’ll stay here. Because I want to stay here.”
Then they headed to the palace.

After Ren left Mayuyu with Jun, she headed to the other side of labyrinth. There was a small arbor with a swing nearby. On that swing was sitting a lone figure. Ren smiled to herself and launched herself on The Countess, making them both fall down on the ground.
“Ah, Black-sama, you’re so cute when you’re sulking.” snickered The Red Prince and pinched Black’s cheeks.
“Itai~~” whinced The Countess and pouted more. “Where have you been? Flirting with those fishwives again?”
“I was not flirting with them, they were flirting with me. And I had to lure them away from Jun, so he could escape to the lake. Are you jealous?” pulled a wry face Ren.
“N..no...” stuttered Black. “M...maybe a bit... I was bored...”

“UWA~~, so cute!!!” Ren pinched her cheeks again.
“Itai~~!” winced again The Countess and suddenly kissed her beloved. Ren answered to the kiss passionately, feeling the most happy in the whole world, no, in the whole universe.
“Don’t pinch me, it hurts.” parted Black from her lover and pouted.
“If you give me more kisses, the I promise to pinch you less.” said seriously The Red Prince.
“Mou~..”
“My dear Black-sama, would you mind staying the night at my place tonight?” asked Ren in a seductive voice.
“I’m all yours, Ren..” blushed yet again The Countess and hugged Ren warmly.

When Ren took Mayuyu to the terrace, The White Queen turned her head to The White King.
"Mi.na.mi. Come.with.me." articulated every syllable clearly The White Queen.
"Mhm... But the ball has yet to end, my dear."
"Pwease..." The White Queen pulled a puppy face, and The White King just couldn't resist it.
"Okay." gave up Minami. "Where to?"
"Bedroom." an evil grin appeared on her face and she dragged The White King upstairs, while the said person was starting to protest.

"The White Queen, she doesn't care about the party, does she?" noted Mizuki. But no one answered, as it was clear from the very beginning when the two met each other. No one is more important in this world for The White Queen than The White King. And no one is more important in this world for The White King than The White Queen. The two are inseparable. Ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part: Chapter XIII
Name: Homesickness and The Trial
Words: 2276
Cast: Watanabe Mayu, Matsui Jurina, Maeda Atsuko, Takahashi Minami, Matsui Rena, Kashiwagi Yuki, Nakaya Sayaka, Noro Kayo, Sato Natsuki, Oota Aika, Kaida Juri, Kato Mami, Kouchi Masami, Kondo Sayaka, Imayoshi Megumi, Serina, Chen Qu, Tezuka Machiko, Hatakeyama Chisaki, Matsui Hiromi, Umeda Haruka, Okouchi Misa, Takajo Aki, Miyazawa Sae, Shinoda Mariko, Minegishi Minami, Kasai Tomomi, Komori Mika, Sieka.
Info: So, are we going to meet The Red Royal Couple, or not? Who knows... *shrugs*

---

The King and Queen of Hearts were seated on their throne when they arrived, with a great crowd assembled about them--all sorts of little birds and beasts, as well as the whole pack of cards: the Knave was standing before them, in chains, with a soldier on each side to guard him; and near the King was the White Rabbit, with a trumpet in one hand, and a scroll of parchment in the other. In the very middle of the court was a table, with a large dish of tarts upon it: they looked so good, that it made Alice quite hungry to look at them--`I wish they'd get the trial done,' she thought, `and hand round the refreshments!' But there seemed to be no chance of this, so she began looking at everything about her, to pass away the time.

Days passed by so fast that Mayu was not even able to count them indeed. And well, she was too preoccupied by a certain prince actually. Jun was showing her around the palace, going with her to tea parties, huge libraries, beach, other places. Mayu really liked spending time with the prince, and so did the prince indeed. And every time Jun took her hand or looked her in the eyes, her heart skipped a beat. She knew she was in love. And she liked it, that deep feeling. She missed her family a lot, she didn’t forget them, and Jun helped her look through the books in all the libraries for a way for her to go home, other than with the help from someone on the other side.

One day, while searching through the books, Mayuyu suddenly changed her cyborg expression to cyborg serious expression and looked at her prince.
“Jun-sama.”
No answer. Mayu blushed and cleared her throat.
"Jun..."
“Yes, my lady?”
“How come Lovetan is able to travel to our world without anyone’s help?”
“Now that is a question, indeed. And I have no answer for it. We might ask my parents after we comeback, okay?”
“Un.”
“And Mayu.”
“Yes..?”
“I told you before, and I’ll repeat it again. I WILL definitely find you a way to go back to your family, I promise.”
Mayuyu blushed again and smiled.
“Thank you, Jun...”
“You don’t have to thank me. Your smile is enough for me.” the prince’s hand stroked her cheek and then the prince placed a small kiss on her forehead. Both blushed and continued searching.

After going back to the palace, they asked servants about the whereabouts of The White King and The White Queen. It appeared they were in their room.
“I don’t think we should disturb them...” said Mayu and her cheeks turned red. She already was accustomed to the behavior of The Royal Couple, but she was still blushing every time when thinking or talking about this. Not to mention, when seeing this, indeed.
“Yeah. We’ll ask them after dinner.”
In the bedroom, Acchan was taking off the last part of her dearest king’s clothes.
“You should have told me you’re wearing these panties today, Mi.na.mi...” proceeded she with touching her husband, while talking in a seductive way.
“I....... It’s...AH......a...sUHHHH....rprise.....ah.....”
“Mhm... Mi.na.mi... You’re too cute for a king, and yet I love it about you, that non-matching difference...” she bitted the skin on her king’s thigh, and chuckled at the scream her king made. “You’re gonna wake up the whole kingdom...” The White Queen paused and then chuckled. “Like I care.” and she continued their play.

Back at Jun and Mayu. After this scream they both shivered, blushed and went to look for Ren. Maybe she heard something from The Countess. But as soon as they approached her room, they turned around and hurriedly went away.
In Ren’s bedroom, she was placing hot kisses on handcuffed to bed Black, The Countess was making such sounds one never thought this black person can indeed.
“Mhm... Black... Your skin... It’s so delicious...” between kisses nearly sang the prince.
Black blushed even more and swore to pay The Red Prince back someday. As if Ren read her mind, the prince suddenly inserted his three fingers, making the black beauty arch her back and scream her heart out. Not from pain, for God’s sake. From excitement. And that was the reason, why Jun and Mayu ran away. Who wouldn’t, after hearing this scream?

At that point they decided to ask some time later, but it was always something that did not give them the opportunity to do so. And one day Jun decided to let them rest from this frantic search, and suggested they take a walk. Mayuyu agreed and they had a fun strolling down the beach. They visited Nakayan, who offered them some tea and cookies, then continued their way through the woods. When they got closer to the field, they heard a commotion. The scene they saw was very intriguing, yet it didn’t sound like something fun or good.

In the middle there was a single chair, on which shackled prisoner was sitting. In front of him on the thrones were sitting The Queen of Hearts and The King of Hearts, a bit in front of them was a table of a judge, and, to Mayu’s surprise, it was Sieka-san, the right hand of The Countess and the owner of The Royal Express. Lovetan was standing by the throne of The King of Hearts, reading a long wall of text to everyone that gathered. Just then Mayu noticed a long table by the right side of the prisoner, and Jun explained they were the Twelve Great Juries of Shoujoland Jurisdiction Fraction Committee. Mayu could see the name cards on them and for her own curiosity, she read them for herself in a small whisper.
“Head Jury – Juri. Hm, not surprised at all. Second Jury – Mami. Third Jury – Masami. Fourth Jury – Sayanee. I wonder, why it sounds similar to something. Ah. My senpai in school, Yamamoto Sayaka senpai, has a nickname Sayanee. But this woman is nothing like her. Fifth Jury – Megu. Sixth Jury – Serina. Seventh Jury – Qu. She must be Chinese... Eighth Jury – Machiko. Ninth Jury – Chisaki. Tenth Jury – Hiromi. Eleventh Jury – Haru. Twelfth Jury – Misa. I wonder, who the prisoner is...”
“It’s Akicha, she worked for The Queen of Hearts. She’s a knave, always meddling in other’s business. I wonder, what she did so The Queen of Hearts herself had to make a trial for her.” answered The White Prince. Mayuyu was surprised the prince heard her whisperings, but said nothing.
“Silence in the court! The Queen of Hearts wants to say a word!” shouted Lovetan and then there stood silence.
“OFF WITH HER HEAD!” shouted the queen her infamous sentence and already shivering Akicha became pale like a white sheet of paper.
“Please, Your Highness!!” begged the poor knave, falling on her knees and watering the grass with her tears. “I’m not at fault, please, spare me!!!”
“OFF WITH HER HEAD!!” still shouted The Queen of Hearts, making the knave desperately stay still and look at The King of Hearts with pleading eyes.
“Dear, you should let the witnesses speak, it’s your own written law. You might even get more chances of her head being cut.”
The Queen of Hearts sighed in disappointment and nodded her head, displeased with this situation.

“Then, I call our first witness, Sae!” announced Lovetan and the handsome Ikemen came with a teacup in his hand. He swore to say only the truth, and then looked at The King of Hearts.
“Tell us, what do you know?” asked The King of Hearts.
“Me? About what?” the tall girl asked with a dumbfounded tone of voice.
“About this, of course!”
“This? It’s a trial, but of course, Your Highness.”
“I know it’s a trial!!! I was asking what do you know about the accused one being related to the missing one?! And don’t you dare drink tea while I’m talking with you! And take that stupid hat off!” shouted infuriated king.
“With all respect, Your Highness, it’s still tea time. And I can’t take of the hat, as without it you won’t know my profession, which is, by the way, making hats.” proudly stated Sae, ignoring the remark which was made by Maririn.
“It’s actually breaking hearts, you pimp.” mocked the tall light haired Ikemen and yanked the certain sleeping bubbly Ikemen on the head, who was still blowing bubbles from her mouth, even without the teacup in front of her.
Mayuyu chuckled at the action and continued observing the trial.
“So, what do you know?” asked The King of Hearts.
“Nothing in particular , Your Highness. Akicha is Akicha. But I saw The Daughter of The Red Royal Couple this morning. She was strolicking down the path to the house of The Duchess.”
“WHAT?!!! OFF WITH HER HEAD!!! THE DUCHESS’ HEAD, I WANT TO HOLD IT IN MY HANDS, NOW!!!!” screamed The Queen of Hearts, infuriated by the mere mentioning of the Duchess’ name.
“You’re useless. You’re free to go.” in disappointment noted The King of Hearts and Sae sat down by her friends, while sipping a tea, and winking to some girls further in the seats.
“She’s such a player...” shook her head The White Prince. “But what’s the fuss here? What’s the trial for?... Let’s observe it more.”
“Un.” agreed Mayu.

“Second witness, The Cook of The Duchess, Chiyuu.” called Lovetan and the gorgeous cook gave her vows to say only truth.
“What do you know?” asked her The King of Hearts.
“I know lots of things, chiyuu. How to make babies, how to take care of the babies, how to play with babies, chiyuu. How to cook, how to eat, how to feed, how to clean, chiyuu. How to stroke lightly a cheek, how to kiss gently on the lips, how to undress and fondle the mounds, how to take pleasure and give one, chiyuu.”
Half of the crowed blushed, including some Juries and even The King of Hearts herself.
“A..about all this...” trying not to loose it, The King of Hearts composed himself.
“We had lunch together, chiyuu. With The Daughter of The Red Royal Couple, that is, chiyuu. After that she left, chiyuu.”
“OFF WITH HER HEAD!!! BRING ME THE DUCHESS’ HEAD!!!”
“Your Highness....” fidgeted a bit Chiyuu, then her face became all serious, the voice also got one tone lower. “With all little respect that I have to you, I ask you to stop hating my Dearest Tomochin... My wife is a very delicate person deep inside, and she wouldn’t even hurt a fly. And we have a baby, who needs not only me, her father, but also a caring mother. You can’t just take her away in this simple manner, Your Highness.”
After this stood deep silence, then The King of Hearts motioned for her to go free. Chiyuu bowed and left.

“Do we have any volunteering witnesses?” asked The White Prince, suddenly leaving his hideout and winking to Mayuyu. Mostly everyone in the crowd nearly fainted of excitement.
“What’s all the fuss about?” asked a bit indifferent voice, and everyone turned their heads to its direction. A beautiful girl with a dumb expression on her face was walking up to The White Prince, her red dress basking in the sun’s bath.
“Komorin.” Jun smiled gently to the girl and turned to The Queen of Hearts. “I think this trial was useless, Your Highness...”
Mayu felt her heart clenching, when The White Prince smiled to that beautiful girl.
“OFF WITH SOMEONE’S HEAD!!!” shouted The Queen of Hearts and hurriedly left to her castle, her husband following her.
People started going their own ways, Mayu left the hideout too, and approached Jun.
“Komorin, can we take you home?” asked The White Prince.
“Un. Oh, you’re the new girl, Mayuyu, right? I’m Komorin, The Daughter of The Red Royal Couple, and A Sister to The Red Prince.” smiled she gently, and then clapped her hands.
A too well known limo appeared in the field, and Mayu smiled to Sieka-san, who got out of The Royal Express and held the doors for them to be seated.

While going to The Red Castle, they were talking about casual things, but suddenly The White Prince got curious of something and turned to The Daughter of The Red Royal Couple.
“Nee, how are uncle Maachan and baba Meetan doing?”
Komorin chuckled and smiled warmly.
“Daddy is like always, taking care of mama, doing everything she asks. That’s why, when they got all ‘come here baby, lalala’, I left the castle for a walk. And the trial began not because daddy and mama wanted so, but because some of the servants noted me missing... Really, can’t I go for a walk without a huge fuss? Oniichan is always going alone everywhere, and things are just fine. Oh wait, she’s with The Countess Black-sama, right?”
“Un... Really, such a mess was made for such a small thing. Nee, Sieka-san, now I remember Black mentioning she wants you to come and pick her from our castle.”
“I will, Your Highness.” answered Sieka and smiled warmly at the thought of her and Black-sama being alone, just the two of them in this car. “Ah, here is The Red Castle. Have fun.”
They stepped out of the limo and Mayu’s mouth went agape. In front of them was a paradise made of gold, silver, white, black and red colors.
“Welcome to The Red Castle.” smiled Komorin to Mayuyu, who slowly closed her mouth, and then they proceeded inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 03:36:25 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
Re: AKB48: Tell Me A Tale [Mayu in Shoujoland Chapter II]
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2012, 07:00:24 PM »
YAY for AKB fairy tales  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Thanks for your fast updates

LOL at Shoujoland, The hug me and kiss me dolls keke.  :twothumbs :thumbsup :bow:

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AKB48: Tell Me A Tale [Mayu in Shoujoland Chapter III]
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2012, 06:20:35 PM »
EDIT 2: I wonder if you can decipher the two tickets Mayuyu got from the hand-print system of the train. Remember, she's in the other side of a mirror. And, there are letters who are not backwards. It's a mix of everything, hehe
Now that you said it.. I think I know what the tickets are read now. :grin: Nice addition on the fic! :yep:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 12:56:01 PM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2012, 10:26:56 AM »
Hum for the tickets I think it's look like grec or hunterXhunter lol
By the way, it's been a long time that I was wondering, do you speak french?

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2012, 10:50:12 AM »
@kahem: sadly for me, I don't speak French, though I'm learning Japanese, hehe

About the tickets... It's not that hard to understand, is it? You can always PM me, hehe
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 11:57:07 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2012, 12:33:07 PM »
Yay more bedtime stories! except not even close to bedtime for me but I'm so tired and sleepy  :P

Those tickets are brilliant =) Took me a couple minutes but did end up figuring them out  :twothumbs
poor mayu just labelled as an outsider  :lol:

Please update sooooooon I want more bedtime stories KEKE  :twothumbs

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AKB48: Tell Me A Tale [Mayu in Shoujoland Chapter V]
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2012, 10:49:30 PM »
Woah more I read this fic more there are mysteries lol

Offline SharkAttack

Re: AKB48: Tell Me A Tale [Mayu in Shoujoland Chapter VI]
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2012, 12:06:32 AM »
What interesting characterizations!  XD

Can't wait to find out who the mouse, Mad Hatter, and March Hare are!

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
Re: AKB48: Tell Me A Tale [Mayu in Shoujoland Chapter VI]
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2012, 04:49:09 AM »
This is so cute... i don't even... I wonder who the Princes are! (O c O)

OHHHHH WHO IS KUUMIN'S DADDY?! ;D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AKB48: Tell Me A Tale [Mayu in Shoujoland Chapter VII]
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2012, 08:12:06 PM »
OMG!!!! Yuko and Kojiharu have kids!!!!
Hahahah Sae killed at the part about Miichan sleeping hahahah!!!
Oh!!!!! If I get it well, Tomochin has a daughter with Chiyuu!!!!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AKB48: Tell Me A Tale [Mayu in Shoujoland Chapter VIII]
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2012, 07:14:54 PM »
A candy box for me? YAY!!!! I don't know but I'm happy ^^

Why Yuko don't play? Hum... Because Kojiharu will kill her? Lol

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AKB48: Tell Me A Tale [Mayu in Shoujoland Chapter IX]
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2012, 10:41:49 PM »
Oh Chiyuu is really the father~ Will she appear?
Hum white king and queen? Meetan and euh... I don't know lol

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AKB48: Tell Me A Tale [Mayu in Shoujoland Chapter V]
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2012, 10:49:46 PM »
@kahem:
Part: Chapter VI
Name: The Duchess and My Cat's Family
Words: 1685
Cast: Watanabe Mayu, Itano Tomomi, Kasai Tomomi, Kojima Haruna, Oshima Yuko, Fujie Reina, Nachu, Yagami Kumi, Sashihara Rino, Ono Haruka, Sato Amina, Miyazaki Miho
Info: The Duchessssss.. hehe

A very cute cook was making a soup, while a very very pretty woman with long brown curly hair, long eyelashes and a very neat golden with red dress was rocking the crib while singing a song. Her voice was really nice, and Mayuyu decided that she already likes The Duchess – if this is The Duchess, but who else can it be indeed.

“Miss, is little Kuumin hungry?”
“Yes, Chiyuu, she is.”
“Then should I help?”
“Of course.”
Strange indeed was the fact that The Duchess was talking with others in a cold voice, but with her baby AND the cook she talked with a gentle calm voice.
The cook undone The Duchess’ dress, and started to caress her breasts. The Duchess bit her lower lip, then let the baby feed on her breasts. Mayuyu wondered why they do that, as she once noticed the neighbor woman feed the baby. Nobody fondled her breasts. But she wanted to stay polite as she liked The Duchess.

I underlined in case anyone forgot, hehe

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AKB48: Tell Me A Tale [Mayu in Shoujoland Chapter X]
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2012, 05:06:34 PM »
Oh so it was Chiyuu^^
So, Takamina is a king?

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
Re: AKB48: Tell Me A Tale [Mayu in Shoujoland Chapter XI]
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2012, 12:53:28 AM »
Another Mystery! You shouldn't do that. It's Bad. xDDDD I wonder what will happen next. and Atsuko, So Naughty. Add AtsuMina again~ ;A;
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AKB48: Tell Me A Tale [Mayu in Shoujoland Chapter XII]
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2012, 09:21:12 AM »
So, um, before updating Mayu in Shoujoland - which is not that popular amongst you as RRH (but that's expected, AtsuMina FTW) - I decided to tease you with some teasers from other two stories, so you can decide, which one will be next, as there are just two chapters left of Mayu in Shoujoland.

• Yuki And The Beast
"Ah, miss, please sit down. My name is Yuko, the head maid. Also there is a gardener, NyanNyan, then two helping maids, Acchan and Takamina. Please, do you want some tea or milk?"
"Milk is okay, thank you."
Just as she said milk, the bottle of milk lifted itself from the table and poured some milk inside the glass, who then by itself flew to the side of Yuki's plate, not dripping even one drop of milk, leaving Yuki stare at the show in front of her wide-eyed.
  • The Sleeping Beauty
"Oi, you two, get a room!" shouted Miichan to AtsuMina couple. "So, as I was saying, Haruna, the princess, is under the sleeping spell, as are the whole castle residents. Yuko, are you sure you want to go there? Nobody came alive who tried."
"I heard so much about her breasts that I would do anything to touch them. So yes, I'm going there and waking her by any means."

So, whaddya think?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 04:54:07 PM by sakura_drop_ »

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Zazen Boys - I Don`t Wanna Be With You