JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - L`oeillet

Author Topic: Show me love: Chapter 6(30/11/13) [BELIEVE IN ATSUMINA!!!]  (Read 18958 times)

Offline Takahashi Atsuko

• Keep Calm and... BELIEVE IN ATSUMINA <3
Show me love: Chapter 6(30/11/13) [BELIEVE IN ATSUMINA!!!]
« on: August 14, 2013, 11:45:56 PM »
Hello guys! I'm back with my new fic  :glasses:
I thought i lot if i should write this fic or not and i decided to risk  :cool1:
Well i hope you like it o/

Chapter 1
There is always that phase of our life when we think life sucks, we feel like we want to die and run away from everything and everyone. But then a wave of happiness, coming from who knows where, invades your life and there you completely change your mind and you say that you want to enjoy life to the fullest because life is a gift that God gave you.
And if...

That wave of happiness never comes?

These are thoughts that cross my mind when I see, through the window while I clean it, people of my age have fun with genuine smiles on your face, telling each other about your new boyfriend or crying on a shoulder of a friend because her love was rejected...
"MINAMI" Called my dad.
I jumped with the fright and my legs began to tremble with fear, I left everything what I had in hands on the site nearest and ran to his office.
Friends? Never had none, I always suffered and cried silently, always on my own ... Alone ... Always alone...
"Yes my lord?"
"BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? THIS COFFEE TASTE LIKE SHIT!”
My life has always been like that, I did everything that my father asked me and if I did something wrong he condemned me.
"I beg your pardon sir, that wasn’t my intention" I said.
"I DON’T CARE! NOW I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT IS GOOD FOR COUGH! NAGANO COME HERE IMMEDIATELY! "He shouted
And here comes my big nightmare ... A man nearly twice my height, his muscles were visible and only the look he frightens everyone.
"Here I am, my lord, what you need?"
"Do whatever you want with this girl" he said.
He gave me a winning smile while evil, that means that my night will be, again, painful.
"Come with me" he said.
On the way to his room, tears ran my face but I’m the only one who can see them. I know exactly what will happen next...
"Take all your clothes and lie down on the bed," he said before entering the bathroom.
I took all my clothes slowly, I knew he was going to take a long time in the bathroom. As my skin was being exposed, I noticed the marks she had.
I lay in bed and he left the bathroom, from there I just felt....
           … Pain...

…  Pain...

…  Pain...

This was my life since I can remember me, I got used to the idea that it will be like this until the end of my days, the hope that was inside me died a long time ago, if I ever had hopes of being saved by someone...

"Acchan!" I heard the voice of Yuko.
I looked everywhere but no sign of her.
"Up here" I heard your voice again.
I looked at the school building that was in front of me, and there she was at a window waving at me.
"Wait for me, let's go home together!" She said.
"Okay"
In her face appeared a big smile.
Yuko and I are childhood friends, I used to live here with my mother, after some time she got a job in New York and I had to go with her but I came back past six years, and since there I live alone in a small house very warm.
“I’m heeeeeeeeeeere" she said delighted.
"Yuko do you want to spend the night at my house?"I asked.
"YEEES! I'll send a message to my mother "she said.
She was very funny and very cute too, she had a lovely dimples.
On the way to my home, we always pass by a huge house. That house has always caught my attention, but this time what caught my attention was the girl who was at the window, her look was completely empty and full of sadness. Past few seconds that girl left the window running.
Poor girl how could such a beautiful and perfect eyes show so much sadness and loneliness? Her face was very beautiful but both her face and her arms have some hematomas and marks.
"Acchan, are you hearing what I'm saying?" Yuko asked me.
"Sorry Yuko, I was thinking in something else"
We continue our way to home telling each other the news, aren’t many because we were together every day.
But that girl did not come out of my thoughts, a lot of questions formed in my head, who was she? Why she looked so sad? And a lot more questions…

My day started like all the others, with my dad  screaming at me to hurry me  because I had many things to do, for sure I’m going to miss classes again.
Minami do this, Minami do that at the end Minami do everything...
Sometimes I start to think, what I did to deserve this? I never killed anyone, never hit anyone, I lived my life alone, am I paying for a mistake I made in a previous life?
The day passed slowly as ever, but I preferred not to think about it.
"MINAMI COME HERE IMMEDIATELY!” My father screamed.
Here I go again.
"Yes my lord?"
He was in the kitchen, in front of him was a broken jar.
"You did this right?" He asked me.
"No sir" I replied.
"DON’T FUCKING LIE TO ME! YOU DID THIS RIGHT? "He asked again.
"No sir" I replied again.
He punched me in the face and I fell onto the glass table that was behind me. The pieces of glass cut various parts of my skin from the feet to the head.
He raised me, pulled my hair and gave me another punch while calling me all the names he knew. I cried in silence, I suffered in silence, didn’t say a word as he enjoyed punching me because if I said something it would be worse. After all there was only a reason to I born, to be his doll.
The process was repeated over and over, I reached a point where I could not stand, the blood dripping everywhere, and when he got tired of hitting me, he threw me into the middle of the floor, he called the Nagano and said:
“What do you want to do with her and make her disappear from here, I don’t want her to be in my house no more”
Nagano just punched me and threw me to the ground from there I do not remember anything...

I ran as fast as possible to the exit of the school, Yuko will kill me, teacher asked me to talk and the conversation took a long time, is that she is still waiting for me to go home?
I ran even faster and then I saw a small figure, was she.
"Yuko" I called.
She looked at me and smiled.
I stopped in front of her and tried to catch my breath while I explained to her what had happened.
"Don’t worry, I understand," she said with a smile "Let's go home?"
"Yes" I replied smiling too.
We left the school together and did usual route home.
"Acchan what do you think of the idea of going to the shop this weekend?" She asked.
"Great idea!" I said "I need to buy new clothes”
"Me neither, and go with you will be so much fun" she said.
I laughed at what she said.
"Acchan look there" she said pointing to a place where he had black bags full of garbage, but it wasn’t only that, I looked again and noticed a human arm that was among the bags.
"Oh my god" I said.
We ran toward the bags and quickly took all the bags that were on that body, as we removed each bag, we saw huge marks, blood and hematomas in the body.
We took the last bag that covered her face, and what was my surprise to see that this person was the girl who was at the window yesterday.
"You think she's alive?" Yuko asked me
"I don’t know, let me see" I put my index finger in a place of her neck and felt the weak beating of her heart.
"She’s alive! Yuko help me to take her to my house" I said.
She helped me to put the girl on my back and went at a brisk pace for my home.
Poor girl, what did happen to her?

What do you think?
I'm working on chapter 2  :farofflook:
Please comment, if I get comments i can post chapter 2 more faster
See ya  :tama-bye:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 12:51:02 AM by Takahashi Atsuko »

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Show me love- Chapter 1(14/08/13)
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 12:35:41 AM »
Wow this is interesting, I hate Minami's dad -_- I want to punch her face...

But now shes with Acchan and Yuko ><

waiting for the next chapter!

Offline takamae

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 01:30:52 AM »
What kind of father did that to his own child, creepy....
Is she step daughter?
Now she finally free (eventhough in a nearly death condition), I hope they let her be

Acchan seem interested in minami
What will happen between them?
I really hope minami will be the center of this triagle love (if it is triagle love)
Hehehe.....

Thank u ^^
Please update soon :D

Offline no-chan

• eien48~(AtsuMina!!)
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 01:53:19 AM »
oh my...my heart throb as i read this fic...
poor takamna.... :cry:
what an evl father she had.....I wnder what'll happens next...
please update soon....
btw,nce fic.... :thumbsup

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 02:43:54 AM »
woah, thanks for the fic lol

poor takamina :(
i hope acchan will show her love to takamina

waiting for next update ;)

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 03:10:34 AM »
That damn dad of hers and that Nagano guy.  :angry: 

Nice fic. Please update soon.  XD

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2013, 03:45:25 AM »
omg!poor minami!
Can someone kill those f*cking guy :angry: :angry:
Pls update soon  :on gay:

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 03:53:03 AM »
Takamina's dad and that Nagano guy...  :angry:

Well, at least Acchan and Yuko help Minami..

Update soon please.. :bow:

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 06:14:17 AM »
Ohh...My Minami...If those character aren't fiction...
-I'll get my passport and kill them both...lol
-Anyway, Minami is treated like this...And at least...
-I'm glad because she don't have to stay in that big house and...
-Those f**cking bast*rd guys...Just how dare you do that to Minami..
-Thank god Atsuko and Yuko will bring Minami to treat her...
-This is truly interesting...You can say i like this kind of genre...

>Plz update soon!!~ I can't wait for chapter 2!!~ Nice chapter huh??~ Heheh!!~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2013, 06:45:28 AM »
What the heck... Poor Minami...

How could he hit Minami like that...?

Yeah... Atsuko is somewhat interested in Minami...

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the interesting story

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline momondmozide

• IF YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER HAD, THEN YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER DONE
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2013, 07:33:11 AM »
interesting... please update fast as ur promise... :jphip:
VISSITED MY INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER : @momondmozide

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2013, 03:41:20 PM »
atsuko-chan
pls update soon pls  :cry:

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2013, 04:32:20 PM »
atsuko-chan

Lol, when i see the last post is by blakwhite-san i go... "Eh? Blakwhite-san has commented, does this mean TakaAtsuko-chan has updated?! Oh shoot, must watch..." But then haven't update...=.=''' Too stupid because i thought Chapter 1 is a new update, which mean i thought Chapter 1 is Prologue....I know it is not funny but my main objective is...Oh yes, plz update soon...T-Takamina... :twothumbs :bow:

PS: Well, actually...I'm not sure at the part where..
On the way to his room, tears ran my face but I’m the only one who can see them. I know exactly what will happen next...
"Take all your clothes and lie down on the bed," he said before entering the bathroom.
I took all my clothes slowly, I knew he was going to take a long time in the bathroom. As my skin was being exposed, I noticed the marks she had.
I lay in bed and he left the bathroom, from there I just felt....
           … Pain...

…  Pain...

…  Pain...

What happened to Minami?? Is it what am i thinking right now or what?? Sorry...Just can't accept this, but it's too interesting to ignore...Lol...

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2013, 04:51:19 PM »
atsuko-chan

Lol, when i see the last post is by blakwhite-san i go... "Eh? Blakwhite-san has commented, does this mean TakaAtsuko-chan has updated?! Oh shoot, must watch..." But then haven't update...=.=''' Too stupid because i thought Chapter 1 is a new update, which mean i thought Chapter 1 is Prologue....I know it is not funny but my main objective is...Oh yes, plz update soon...T-Takamina... :twothumbs :bow:

lol, sorry hahahahaha  :grin:
im really bored  because so many atsumina fanfics not update yet  :cry:

about that part, im also curious too O_O
is takamina being raped ?   :shocked

sorry for my bad english  :D
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 05:08:23 PM by blakwhite »

Offline Takahashi Atsuko

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2013, 05:01:41 PM »
Ahahaha Kochiki-san that was funny xD

And yes Takamina was raped  :fainted:
I'll try to post the chapter 2 today, if i can't, i'll post tomorrow :)

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2013, 05:09:39 PM »

oh no, takamina was raped  :shocked :cry:
pls update as soon as possible lol  :grin:

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2013, 05:46:31 PM »

H-Hatto...Burekku...Arghhh!!!!! *depressed* Wouldn't it be good if Atsuko rape Minami?? XD Anyway, tnx for the info which just broke my heart~ :hee:

PS: No worry, i'm not mad at all~ A little but not mad at all~ Lol...

Offline Takahashi Atsuko

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2013, 06:16:10 PM »
I'm sorry ;.;
Yeah i like that idea xD

Offline Takahashi Atsuko

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2013, 02:05:03 AM »
Hi guys, I'm back with chapter 2, I was fast right?  :on GJ:
I want to thank you for the comments, i'm haaaappyyy nyaaaah~~~ xD
This chapter is not so dramatic as the other, but things will change (of course)  :on cigar:
I'm reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally sorry for my bad eng  :depressed:
I hope u like it :)
Chapter 2

What ... happened?
I opened my eyes slowly, I remembered what had happened.
Where am I?
I was lying in bed, in a room completely unknown to me.
How long was I unconscious? The wounds don’t hurt much, the only thing that hurt every time I moved it is the right wrist that had a bandage covering it.
I looked around me, where am I? I got out of bed and noticed a photograph that was on the bedside table. There are two girls with a schoolgirl uniform dress, they’re from my school. They seemed very happy together...
I left the room and explored the house, it was small but very beautiful. Had two rooms, one had everything pink and the other was very simple, it must be for the visits. The living room, compared to mine, was much smaller but had the essentials: a sofa, in front had a big TV, in the middle was a small table and beside sofa had a big table. Under the small table had a white carpet that I liked a lot
I went into the hall to see the rest of the house when I heard the sound of the door opening. I saw two girls entering.
"I will-" said one of them but paused when she saw me.
"What-" said the other but also paused when she saw me.
They were the girls of the photo, and now that I think about it, I've seen them in front of my house.
"Hello" said the highest "My name is Maeda Atsuko and this is my friend, Oshima Yuko"
I was looking at them both, they’re going to beat me? Or going to make me their slave?
"And what’s your name?" The smallest asked me.
I didn’t answer them, I was scared, and my legs were shaking.
"Calm down, we‘re not going to hurt you" said the highest "We want to help you"
Maybe they are not bad, maybe they want to help me, but the fear still doesn’t disappear.
"I think she will not talk Acchan" Oshima said.
"You're right, but for now, can I call you" She stopped to think of a name, after a bit said "Oh, can I call you Takamina?"
"Ah good idea, what do you think?"  Oshima asked.
Timidly, I shaked my head up and down.
"Great!" Said Maeda glad I have liked the name "Takamina are you hungry?"
Only when she asked that, I noticed the noises that my stomach was doing, I was embarrassed and they smiled.
"Let's have lunch" Maeda said before entering the kitchen.
"Lunch ieeeei" said Oshima happy with the idea "Let's go to the living room Takamina"
Both sat on the couch and she turned on the television.
"You know" Oshima said "We really want to help you, we found you in the street, unconscious in a sorry state"
She paused a bit and then said:
"And I know that Acchan really likes you, she spent all week worried about you because you do not wake up"
So I was unconscious for one week?
"I liked her know ..." She said "But I ended up forgetting her because I knew that she only liked me as a friend"
Poor Oshima, unrequited love ... I do not know what it is but it must be very painful to forget the person you love, wait ... Is she mad at me because Maeda was taking care of me all week?
She realized what I was thinking because of the expression that I had in my face and then said:
"Nah, I'm not mad at you," she smiled, "But I am convinced that sooner or later she will fall in love with you"
Aah, I think is unlikely, Maeda will never fall in love for someone like me and besides, I do not know what it would be of her if my father found the truth ... Hum,  I don´t want to think about it.
"The lunch is ready!"

After lunch, they wanted to go for a walk around town. It was already night and the temperature was very pleasant. As I had nothing to wear, Oshima lent me her clothes.
I do not know how my city is, I mean, I do not remember how it is, my father locked in the house for a long time doing what he says. At school, everyone thinks I'm sick because I never went there.
"Let’s go to the Nature Park?" Oshima asked.
"Good idea, have you ever been there ever Takamina?" Maeda asked.
I shaked my head to the left and right.
"It's a beautiful park and it feels so good to being there at night" she said.
"You're right, remember when we went there with Kuu and he was so interested in our conversation that he hit with his head on a pole?" Oshima asked.
"Aahahahaah I laughed so much when I saw that" commented Maeda.
They both are an example of what I would like to be, a normal teenager, who cared to study or not... Having friends to go out from time to time, to help me when I need it and vice versa, have lunch together...
That was my ideal life, but my father never let me do any of that, he didn’t let me leave the house and forced me to do whatever he wanted.
"And you Takamina? Do you have friends? "Oshima asked.
I shake my head to left and right, I wish I had friends Oshima...
"Sorry ..." she said.
I shrugged.
"Now you have us" Maeda said "I hope we’ll be good friends"
A smile appeared on my face, they were my first friends ever! I’m so excited!
"Takamina you like ice cream?" Maeda asked.
Ice cream? What is that? I do not remember anything with that name.
"You do not know what ice cream is?" Oshima asked.
I shake my head from side to side.
"Huuum ... Lets buy one?" Maeda asked.
"Yes, it's been awhile since I eat one!" Oshima said enthusiastic about the idea.
I put my hands in my pockets to see if he had money but they were empty, too bad, I really wanted to try an ice cream, is it good?
"Do not worry Takamina, I pay yours" Maeda said when she saw what I was doing.
I smiled, she is a very kind person and she had a beauty of another world.
We went buy an ice cream, Yuko choose the chocolate one and Acchan the vanilla, I did not know what flavor to choose, so I ended up choosing the strawberry because it was pink.
Now, that's an ice cream? A wafer cone with a ball on top?
We sat on a bench and I looked at them to see how they ate this, they caught the spoon, took a bit of ice cream and ate, Huuum it seems easy, I'll try. With the spoon I took a bit of ice cream and slowly approached to my mouth, the touch of ice cream on my tongue made my body shake.
It was cold, but it was very tasty! It was creamy and melted easily in the mouth.
"You like it?" Maeda asked.
I shaked my head up and down and smiled, she smiled too, I'm sure I look like a child but this is all new to me.
"You want some of mine?" She asked me.
I shaked my head again.
"Here" she said taking a bit of ice cream.
I opened my mouth.
"Here, you can eat some of mine too" said Yuko giving me a bit of her ice cream.
They had flavors completely different, chocolate one was much sweeter than the Maeda and a bit boring in my opinion.
"You like it?"Oshima asked.
I shake my head up and down.
"Ahaha everybody likes ice cream! It’s so good! "She said.
I and Maeda's laughed for what Oshima said.
If all days are like this, I want to stay with Maeda forever! I don’t have to be to obey orders all the time, I'm not violently punished every time I do something wrong and I can be happy.
Until now, this has been the best day of my entire life.
"Let's take one more lap, it's time for dinner" Maeda said "Yuko you dine with us?"
"Sure" she said.
We crossed the street, I saw a tall man. I looked again and noticed that it was Nagano, he seemed to be looking for someone, and certainly it was me. But I do not want to go home, I don’t want ... I don’t want...
I grabbed Maeda’s arm and shaked my head from left to right and pointed the finger at her house.
"Takamina what happen?" She asked me.
She doesn’t understand, I tried to speak but my voice died, I was panicking. Pointed to Nagano and then pointed to my right wrist.
She did not realize what I was trying to say, I saw the Nagano turn in our direction.
"Are you trying to say ... That’s the man who hurt you?" Oshima asked.
I shaked my head up and down and then pointed to Maeda’s house again.
"Let's go home Acchan" Oshima said "Quick!"
We ran fast as possible to Maeda's house, I thanked God for Oshima have understood what I was trying to say.

What do u think? Comment pweeese  :nya:
See ya  :byebye:

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Show me love: Chapter 2(17/08/13)
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2013, 02:48:24 AM »
Awws Minami so cute ;-; poor thing
So Yuko was in love with Acchan... well now Yuko know that Acchan loves Minami or something like that and she will help
Good one for understand Yuko!!! poor Minami D: she was freaked out for the st*** Nagao >:C

Waiting for the next chapter >w<

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - L`oeillet