JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wassup - Shut Up U

Author Topic: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里) [+100 pages]  (Read 242136 times)

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
Re: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里) [+100 pages]
« Reply #440 on: October 21, 2010, 02:51:12 AM »
since this stuff isnt here yet ill post em:
sayu blog

scan from phototech magazine

MM manager twitter:

Reina's blog:

Taping of Uta no Rakuen:

imitating Diamond Yukai

from Diamond Yukai's blog

Junjun's blog:

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #441 on: October 21, 2010, 03:54:14 AM »
The interview from the magazine (trans courtesy of Seiyuki of H!O)

-This is the first time you two have appeared on a magazine cover together.

Eri - It's great, I'm so happy!
Sayu - It really got my spirits up when I saw this on the schedule!
Eri - I looked at the schedule and suddenly I saw Michishige-Kamei in there...
Sayu - I was really delighted about that.
Eri - It's a first for us after all. And to let us have the front cover even...
Sayu - It really was an unexpected combination. After all, it's like we just seem to have become best friends at work too.

-This time, we wanted to capture that best friends feeling in the photos. But instead it was like you were competing with each other, like a strong sense of "this is the best side of me" was shining through your eyes.

Eri - That happened eh?
Sayu - I wanted cute pictures to be taken after all. Well, I guess my professional "switch" got turned on (lol).

-Michishige-san, Saijo Akihito was the one that photographed your Love Letter PB (2008 Wanibooks) wasn't he? What was it like to meet him again?

Sayu - Yes. It's really been a long time. Such a long time that... though I remembered his name I couldn't remember his face. I thought if I looked at the pictures from back then I'd be able to remember, so yesterday I looked through Love Letter at home. But I couldn't remember Saijo-san's face at all... All I could remember was my cute/dark thoughts back then (lol).

-So today, when you met him at the photoshoot, did you remember him?

Sayu - ...Yea, I got the feeling that I had met him somewhere before. (Saijo-san burst out laughing)

-That's so mean (lol).

Sayu - It was, wasn't it! (lol)

-So, do you forget all the photographers that shoot your photobooks?

Eri - That's certainly the case for Sayu (lol)

-You remember them Kamei-san?

Eri - Yup. There's Kumagai Tsuranuku-san, Kouno (Hideki)-san, Imamura (Toshihiko)-san, Nishida Kouki-san...
Sayu - I remember... I remember the others too (lol)…I remember Saijo-san too. It was just Saijo-san's face that I couldn't remember (embarrassed).

-You update your blog quite often don't you Michishige-san?

Sayu - I update it tons! I really love it, and it's so much fun.

-Your blog feels like a perfect world for you doesn't it Michishige-san? (lol)

Sayu - Yup it sure does.

-Kamei-san, do you read Michishige-san's blog?

Eri - I only read it when I know that I'll be in her post…because on Sayu's blog, she only posts about the cutesy me (Sayu laughs) so I look at those…
Sayu - I don't know what to think (lol)
Eri - Yea, it's exciting isn't it? When I'm on her blog, it's like "Ah, Sayu wrote something interesting about me" is what I see (lol).

-From a fan's point of view, it'd be great if if there were more pictures wouldn't it?

Sayu - But, it's always from the same angle (since I take the pictures myself) so I think people would get bored (Eri starts laughing).

-Michishige-san, since you've become a regular on variety shows you've gotten a lot more solo work haven't you?

Sayu - Well I've definitely gotten used to it lately, but when I first started I was really anxious. Before I got to the recording, I'd listen to Morning Musume songs and do other things. I would stay up at night thinking about what to say. Even just when I had one line it was really frightening.

-That kind of character was something you really wanted to get rid of for these kinds of shows wasn't it Michishige-san?

Sayu - Yea! That's exactly what I thought! It was something that I was told a lot! When I started, there was lots of pressure. Also, at that time I wasn't really someone who could think of things quickly on the spot, so before the show I would check (the script) over closely and be like ok, if I say this here...I'd also study the people I would appear with really closely, because all of this happened in the past, I look back and think it was really painful to get to the point I'm at now.

-But, you certainly do a lot of ad-lib-ing don't you?

Sayu - I do but it really depends on the day. There are some days I do it really well and other days where it's just really bad… But for now I've decided to keep facing forward. Whether things go smoothly or not, I've got to do my best right now is what I think. Without thinking about how anyone else would think, at that time, I say what I think with the feeling that I don't want to lose to anyone.

-You also have 2 radio shows going right Michishige-san? CBC radio's show has been going for over 4 years now eh? That's amazing, all by yourself.

Eri - I think it's really great that she can do the radio show by herself. Because for me, there's not way I could take control and put everything together…(Sayu starts laughing "That's for sure!") What would I talk about by myself...
Sayu - Well, maybe if there's someone else there, Eri's good points can really shine!
Eri - All I would say are things like "Ahh, that's right... yea."
Sayu - Ahh, that's true! But in that case at least you can do it.

-Even after you graduate, you two will surely be friends right?

Sayu - We'll definitely meet up a lot.
Eri - I'll definitely want to go to lots of live (concerts), Morning Musume's and Hello!Project's.

-You're a Morning Musume aren't you? It'd be great if you go!

Eri・Sayu - Eh? What?
Sayu - It's on your mind isn't it?
Eri - In January, there's probably going to be a Hello!Project concert. If there is I'm definitely going to show up there! I'll show up often! That's how much I love them.

-That's the depth of your love for Morning Musume and Hello!Project isn't it. You'll only be a member of Morning Musume for 2 more months though.

Eri - 「Right now, I'm frantically trying to make memories. If I can, I want to have lots of events and handshake events. That's the reason I haven't had a blog, but if I could do it I really would like to.

-You'd like to keep on doing things like dancing?

Eri - I love dancing and singing, and so that my body doesn't forget, I'm definitely planning on improving.

-Kamei-san, what is Morning Musume to you?

Eri - There are lots of girls here and while we're all rivals, we're also all friends at the same time. Even though we're all just normal girls, there's a lot of different personalities here and you think about them a lot; like "She likes things like this, or she doesn't like things like this." It's like at some point, even though it's not about yourself, it's like the other members thoughts become part of your own. When that happens, it's like you get to know yourself better. Like you've learned about yourself.

-So by relating to the other members you learned more about yourself?

Eri - So I really hate losing this much, so I'm really this much of a crybaby, so I really like dancing this much, I would have never known these things if I hadn't joined this group. This is what the group and members have taught me, and I'm really thankful for that.

-Kamei-san, is there one thing you would like to say to Morning Musume after you graduate?

Eri - After graduating... it's really painful isn't it? it's my first time answering this question (she looks a bit sad, lonely). I really haven't thought about after graduation. I said I want to go to concerts but honestly it's really heartbreaking. The parts I used to sing might be sung by new members, or they might be sun by Sayu. I feel that's really painful to see but since this is what I've decided I'll hold myself together and graduate with pride... Probably, after I graduate I'll be a fan of Morning Musume.
Sayu - Ah! That's what it seems like will happen!
Eri - Up until now I've given it my all from where I stand but since we'll be seperated eventually, so I feel like I want to get as much energy and courage from Morning Musume as I can, to experience it to the fullest (her voice has been getting softer and softer…). I've always loved Morning Musume, I've supported them my whole life... it's been painful up to this point, kinda (lol). But, I've probably worried the fans too, taking a break from entertainment activities, and I feel like I've worried a lot of them too. But I want to graduate without them feeling this way. I want to say, "I'm okay!" to the fans. Over the last 2 months, I want to show them all the energy I've got.
Sayu - But you're totally fine!
Eri - Yea, deep down I'm fine, but the fans are really kind and supportive.
Sayu - I wonder what's under your energetic side.
Eri - Yea, I'm not really good at speaking but the media just keeps asking. So, they might think that my intentions are different, but I really can't talk about anything but my true feelings. I really can only talk about what I'm really thinking. Even on stage at the announcement, I couldn't talk about anything but my honest true feelings, and all I wanted was to really be understood. So yea, I'm doing fine. I want to show everyone lots of happy faces.

-Is there anything you want to tell Kamei-san, Michishige-san?

Sayu - She said that even after she graduates she'll be supporting us, she'll come to the concerts to watch Morning Musume and tell us where we can improve. I want to say that I'll definitely listen to her.

-You don't want to tell her that you want her to listen to your radio show?

Sayu - Ah, Eri doesn't listen to radio.
Eri - I really don't eh? (lol).

-What about the show you're a regular on, Aimaina?

Sayu - She definitely doesn't watch that. You haven't even seen it once have you? (lol).
Eri - That's cause it's on so late! Even though I try my best to stay up...
Sayu - But you watch Aichan's recordings (lol).
Eri - As expected of the leader! (lol).

-So even if you wanted to ask her opinion she'd just say, "Eeeh, I didn't watch it, I didn't listen to it" is all you would get for an answer huh? (lol).

Eri - That's whyyy the concerts are important!
Sayu - Yea yea yea!
Eri - Just the live stuff.
Sayu - Ah, that's fine (lol)
Eri - Just the live Sayumi.
Sayu - That's right~
Eri - I'll only watch Sayumi.
Sayu - No, that's no good (lol)

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #442 on: October 25, 2010, 08:23:28 PM »

sayu's blog:

C-ute blog:

Chisatos blog:

klays blog translation:
reina and sayu blog about the rokkies
http://klayy.wordpress.com/2010/10/25/rokkies-102310/
info about rokkie pb
http://klayy.wordpress.com/2010/10/22/kamei-eri-graduation-memorial-photobook/
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 06:18:40 PM by Chibs »

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #443 on: October 31, 2010, 06:01:28 PM »
!

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #444 on: November 02, 2010, 10:19:46 AM »
Eri FC event from 2010/10/31: http://www.helloproject.com/news/1010291800_musume.html

with LinLin and JunJun :D
http://www.mediafire.com/?18e87up2pww4a42

someone cross post for me lol

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #445 on: November 03, 2010, 10:03:52 AM »
Eri been totally hawt in the new PV

I'm so going into a cap madness when this come out XD I already started though LOL
Twice took over my life and I'm not the same since then ♡
My love for H!P will never die ♡

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #446 on: November 03, 2010, 03:19:39 PM »

lq version, kamei's solo is at the end and awesome

higher quality version
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 06:27:18 PM by Chibs »

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #447 on: November 04, 2010, 06:23:33 PM »

gaki's blog

Kamei's apology on Tanaka's blog:
amped's translation from H!O:
Kamei says since i dont have a blog, i like to borrow Reina's blog and say an apology for the matter. she says she showed improper behavior and immaturity. to whoever is was offended, she is very sorry she hurt them. very sorry. she will reflect on this and make sure this wont happen again. honto ni sumimasen deshita (im really sorry).

Kamei Eri
http://ameblo.jp/tanakareina-blog/entry-10697495761.html

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #448 on: November 04, 2010, 09:32:43 PM »
^ that is nice of her for issuing an apology, its a good gesture and hopefully nothing more happens

the first two pics, "Workout with Kamei Eri"
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline yonasu

• Member+
  • yonachiyuu!
The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里) [+100 pages]
« Reply #449 on: November 04, 2010, 11:23:16 PM »
It's a nice gesture, but it's silly that she had to do that. The whole thing is silly. I think she should do it again xD

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #450 on: November 05, 2010, 04:04:09 PM »
its part of japanese culture, she had to do it

but in other news we got this xD

Offline Kame

• Member+
  • 지금은 소녀시대!!! 사랑해요 <3
« Reply #451 on: November 14, 2010, 08:03:24 PM »
Hey there~

I was listening to a song and somehow I had to think about Eri... so I decided to make an OPV.

Since a lot of people asked why I chose this song and what made me think of Eri, here's the explanation: To each Kameist, Eri is an angel right? At least to me she is XD Also there's a line, saying and pray you won't fade away...
For me this line has a special meaning. I think that is what all the Kameists are wishing for... that no one ever forgets about Eri after she graduated. Personally I think it's quite impossible to forget about someone like her, especially if you're a fan of hers ^_^ As for me, I'll go on supporting her no matter what, orange will always be Eri's color for me and she'll always be my #1!!

Anyway, here's the OPV:

NOTE: Sadly this video is blocked in some countries, because youtube is being a pain in the... yeah, you know -.- Sorry for the ones who are not able to watch it. As for the others who can watch it... I hope you enjoy it~

otsu-Kame~

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #452 on: November 16, 2010, 09:57:21 AM »
Eri - After graduating... it's really painful isn't it? it's my first time answering this question (she looks a bit sad, lonely). I really haven't thought about after graduation. I said I want to go to concerts but honestly it's really heartbreaking. The parts I used to sing might be sung by new members, or they might be sun by Sayu. I feel that's really painful to see but since this is what I've decided I'll hold myself together and graduate with pride... Probably, after I graduate I'll be a fan of Morning Musume.

ERIIIIIII~!!!!!!

:cry:

She's so precious. The thought is heartbreaking for me too...
I have no idea what to expect of a Morning Musume without her... too sad to think about right now >.<

Since a lot of people asked why I chose this song and what made me think of Eri, here's the explanation: To each Kameist, Eri is an angel right? At least to me she is XD Also there's a line, saying and pray you won't fade away...
For me this line has a special meaning. I think that is what all the Kameists are wishing for... that no one ever forgets about Eri after she graduated. Personally I think it's quite impossible to forget about someone like her, especially if you're a fan of hers ^_^ As for me, I'll go on supporting her no matter what, orange will always be Eri's color for me and she'll always be my #1!!

:twothumbs

You got that right! Eri is an angel... and you really did her justice with your OPV.

I am also hoping that after her graduation, Eri won't simply fade away. I know for a fact that I'll never forget her, and I'm sure a lot of the other fans won't either. A lot of my favourite Morning Musume memories have to do with Eri, after all.

Anyway, here's the OPV:

As for the others who can watch it... I hope you enjoy it~

That is one awesome video. It really made me teary... when the video ended off with that image of Eri smiling...  :wriggly:
She's too precious for words.

Thank you so much for making and sharing it with us!   :bow:

Offline fallenxangel24952

• TakaGaki Supporter 4 LIFE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaGaki=Forever Love
« Reply #453 on: November 16, 2010, 07:22:55 PM »

MM 6th Gen. PB - Kamei Eri Graduation Hello Hello! Memories (Making of)

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #454 on: November 16, 2010, 10:47:21 PM »
 :cry: aaaw man. Your making me want to cry  :cry:

That's such a beautiful OPV... and you made me cry.
People would think I'm crazy or stupid for crying at something like that u.u' but for me Eri is some one really special and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here or find out about MM or even H!P....
Ok that's it, I'm not going to get all emotional u.u' *back to the mood where everything s fine and I pretend I don't care*

otsu-Kame~
QFT! You said everything I want to say. I always support her no matter what  :yep: and I don't think I'll be able to forget her and hell! I don't want to ^^
Once again beautiful OPV ^^

Twice took over my life and I'm not the same since then ♡
My love for H!P will never die ♡

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #455 on: November 17, 2010, 07:40:31 AM »
For those that haven't watched yet.  Eri's grad dvd.  pretty light on the tears except for the end of Sayu's part...and poor Gaki san...

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #456 on: November 18, 2010, 09:55:54 AM »
^ I also copped the Graduation DVD and posted in

H!P Multimedia

my fave part is the ending where she just busts out laughing...just the innocence that she carries.

Hey there~

I was listening to a song and somehow I had to think about Eri... so I decided to make an OPV.

Anyway, here's the OPV:

NOTE: Sadly this video is blocked in some countries, because youtube is being a pain in the... yeah, you know -.- Sorry for the ones who are not able to watch it. As for the others who can watch it... I hope you enjoy it~

otsu-Kame~

:bow: :bow: AWESOME OPV, great choice of song HALO by Beyonce fits the love for Eri you have  :wub: and all us Kameists have. Well dome Kame! :shocked:

Offline Kame

• Member+
  • 지금은 소녀시대!!! 사랑해요 <3
« Reply #457 on: November 21, 2010, 08:00:37 PM »
People would think I'm crazy or stupid for crying at something like that u.u' but for me Eri is some one really special

People who think you're crazy or stupid because you're crying because of Eri... don't understand what's going on inside us fans. I've been crying a lot as well, while watching her videos, flipping through her photobooks or when I wrote my letter to her. I also got weird looks from my family, my sister keeps saying I'm stupid because I'm crying about someone I don't know for real (and you don't wanna know in how many other ways she's teasing me >.> For the orange color of Eri's concert merchandise for example -.-)

Okay, we might don't know her in person... but I believe that for most of the Kamei-fans Eri is a big part of their lives. We saw her growing up from the cute, shy girl to the very attractive young woman she is right now.
That's something other people who are not fans or never had been in a situation like this never will understand.
But since we're dedicated fans... and also human beings with emotions, it's okay to cry.

I mean... other people cry over sad scenes in a movie... we cry because of someone leaving (because of a reason that's also very shocking for a fan) who is dear to our hearts.

Sorry if all that sounded a little... weird in a way ^^; But I understand you, Eri is also very special to me :heart:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #458 on: November 27, 2010, 01:34:54 PM »
^ well said Kame....how many H!P acts can you feel the sincerity and natural ability to engage an audience? THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS. The girl next door and then some!

here's a few fan recordings I copped of Eri-Junjun-Linlin FC Tour:

2010/11/22 18:30 亀井絵里・ジュンジュン・リンリン 卒業旅行 in 愛知

01.浪漫~MY DEAR BOY~
02.女に幸あれ
03.悲しみトワイライト
MC
04.雨の降らない星では愛せないだろう?(中�鷃yver)  ジュンジュン�リンリン
05.Thanks! ��客裔磈懘磈�br /> 06.ロマンティック浮かれモード ��客裔棗慳懘棗慳�br /> 07.すべては愛の力
08.BE ポジティブ
09.ロッタラロッタラ
10.ぴったりしたいX'mas
MC
11.無色透明なままで ジュンジュン
12.抱いてよ! PLEASE GO ON リンリン
13.YOUR SONG~青春宣誓~ 
14.Do it! Now
15.いいことある記念の瞬間
16.�鷍U始�髡C車
17.Never Forget メンバー全員
18.Loving you forever
ジュンジュンえりりんリンリンコール

アンコール
19.みかん
20.愛あらばIT'S ALL RIGHT
MC
手振り

DOWNLOAD (119.12 MB)
http://www.multiupload.com/GTNTHNQ6BQ

2010/11/23亀JLファンの集い (117.62 MB)
http://www.multiupload.com/19TYJTBNDS

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #459 on: November 28, 2010, 05:43:07 AM »
Eri has twittered again:

みなさん、こんにちは!モーニング娘のシングル第四十四が出て既にです。私たちの新しいシングルをサポートしてください。ありがとうございます!☆☆☆
17 hours ago
Hello everyone! Forty-four is already out of Morning Musume single. Please support our new single. Thank you! ☆ ☆ ☆

I wonder why she has only a few followers   :huhuh
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wassup - Shut Up U