JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Matsu Takako - Hana no Youni

Author Topic: → JoeYee's OS Corner ← Strangers (Kojiyuu) (24.1.17)  (Read 32734 times)

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
→ JoeYee's OS Corner ← Strangers (Kojiyuu) (24.1.17)
« on: May 13, 2015, 09:46:39 AM »
AH! I'm here again. Supposed to be studying. :err:
So, I'm opening another topic for OS.  :hee:
Anyways, I know Kojiyuu Week is ending today and I kinda got sidetracked (Thank you studies.  :tantrum: ) but here I am! With the first one.
Hope you enjoy.

Selfie
Yuko pov
"Nyan nyan~ I'm back." I said as I shut the door softly. Thankfully, the shooting for Yamegoku ended early as the Director was happy with the amount of recording we managed to do. I removed my shoes and walked in still hearing no reply. "Nyan nyan?" We are suppose to go out for dinner together.. Where is she?

'There she is.' I quietly crept over to where she was and kneeled down to get a better look at her. 'So cute. Can't waste this opportunity!' I silently took out my phone and snapped a few photos of her. After satisfied with what I had, I decided to prepare dinner as I doubt that Nyan nyan would want to go out.

Haruna pov
I was waken by the sound of sizzling and the aroma of food. I slowly sat up and stretch my muscles and headed over to the kitchen. "Oh Nyan nyan, you're awake. Dinner will be done in a little while more."

I nodded my head and sat myself down at the counter, laying my head on the counter facing sideways. "When did you come back?" She thought for a while before answering. "30 minutes ago I think.." She said unsure. "Why didn't you wake me up?" I pouted. "You look tired. Plus you looked so cute." She said as she walked over and pinched my cheeks. "I wanted to spend more time together." I pout again. "Hmm? Aren't we doing that now?" She tilted her head to a side.

"We've both been busy and we haven't seen each other for a few days. You're busy with drama shooting while I'm busy with AKB activities. We didn't even have a photo of us together for nearly a month on Instagram or even Twitter." I sighed.

"Why don't we change that?" She closed the stove and walked back over behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "My phone is right in front of you. Let's take a selfie together now." She said giving me a quick peck on the cheek. I blushed at her actions. I opened the camera app and soon we snapped a few photos of us together. "The pictures turn out well." Yuko said as she head back to the stove. "Mmn." I was browsing through the gallery until I stopped.

"Yuuchan.. What's the meaning of this?" I asked, showing the photo of me sleeping. "Hmm? That's a photo of my beloved Nyan nyan sleeping. Isn't she cute?" My blush intensified hearing her say that. Without wasting a second, Yuko grabbed the phone from me as I was distracted. "Yuko.." My voice started to turn threatening. "Nyan nyan. I know you take pictures of me sleeping as well." I blushed. "F-Fine. You can keep the photos." I mumbled. "Yatta! Thank you Nyan nyan. I'll send you the selfies when we're done with dinner." She said walking past me holding two plates.

Nevertheless, dinner went well. Yuko gets to keep the photos of her beloved Nyan nyan while Haruna gets to take some selfies with her beloved Yuuchan.

And done! First time writing an OS.  :sweat:
The following one, Oppai will be update tomorrow. Hopefully. :on woohoo:
Thank you for reading and off I go!  :on gay:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 03:09:37 PM by JoeYee »
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
Re: → JoeYee's OS Corner ← KOJIYUU WEEK - Selfie
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 02:57:26 AM »
this is so cute
i like it  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 07:16:57 AM »
good job JoeYee-san!!  :mon star:
i love it!!  :mon lovelaff:

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 12:27:11 PM »
CUTE~ :heart:

But it's too short for me.. :on polter:

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
→ JoeYee's OS Corner ← KOJIYUU WEEK - OPPAI (15-5-2015)
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 04:54:04 PM »
jhom_09 = I'm glad you liked it.  :)
Korisu29 = Thank you!!  XD
yuuchans = They're cute alright. XD I'm sorry, I'll try to write longer next time. Hope you won't be disappointed with the length of this OS as well, as it is quite short.  :cry:

Sorry guys for the late update. The next OS might take some time and so I sincerely apologize for that.  :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
Well, I hope you guys enjoy this One Shot - Oppai

Oppai
Yuko has been thinking of ways to do skinship with Nyan nyan without getting her beloved mad. She had tried to ambush her in the dressing room, toilet and even once when they went to Guam for PV shooting. But unfortunately for our perverted squirrel, she hasn't been successful at all. So she decided to do the unthinkable, that is to grope the other members oppai.

Yuko was walking along the hallway when she spotted Yukirin. She silently walked over and started her quest, reaching out her hands and she gropped Yukirin. "It's big but not as nice as Nyan nyan's." She mumbled while squeezing it. "Kyaa! What are you doing Yuko-san?!" Yukirin shouted with her typical over reaction expression. "Yuko!! What are you doing?! Hands of my girl!" Mayu pulled her away and wrapped her self around Yukirin like a koala bear.

"Only I am allowed to touch her assets." Mayu declared aloud causing a certain someone to blush. "Good for you Shiriri-chan. Her oppai's are just nice for you I think." Yuko said nonchalantly. All of a sudden, the room temperature dropped and before you know it, Yuko is already on the floor.

Thirty minutes later, Yuko woke up, feeling a hand combing through her hair. "Yuuchan? Are you awake?" A groaned was heard. "You shouldn't have done that. Mayu told me to warn you never to touch Yukirin inappropriately ever again." She said. "I didn't mean to. I just really really really missed my Nyan nyan's oppai." Yuko pouted.

Her hands were starting to wander again but Haruna caught her just before she could do anything weird. "Hands to yourself Yuuchan." Haruna warned her. "But I really really really missed you and your oppai.." Yuko pouted as she retreated her wandering hands. "I think you miss my oppai more than me.." Haruna let out another sigh. "Eh.. Nyan nyan. Even if I love your oppais, you're still very important." Yuko said sincerely.

"Hmm? Sweet talker. Ma.. I'll let you rest your head on it for now. Do anything strange and that's it." Haruna said in a stern voice. "Okay okay. I won't do anything weird." Yuko said as she rested her head on Nyan nyan's oppai while Nyan nyan snaked her arms around Yuko's waist. "Ah.. Nyan nyan's oppai is the best." She said blissfully. "What about Yukirin's?" Haruna asked out of curiosity? "They're big but it doesn't feel right. Only Nyan nyan's oppai can satisfy me." Yuko said, still in lala land. "Pervert." Haruna stated aloud.

Not long after, Yuko had fallen asleep. A whisper was heard. "You could've just asked me directly and not harassed other people nor myself. Hentai."

And that's it, it's short but I guess it's better than nothing?  :fainted:
I guess I'll see you when I see you.  :on gay:
Oh and, thank you to the silent readers as well to those who took their time to comment on this OS.
Really appreciate it.  :on GJ:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 04:39:12 PM by JoeYee »
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline l3utt0sai

Re: → JoeYee's OS Corner ← KOJIYUU WEEK - OPPAI (15-5-2015)
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 05:06:55 PM »
it's cute
 :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2015, 06:10:39 PM »
WoW.....

Finally Yuko have oppai action here....

I really like this........  :whistle:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2015, 09:42:45 PM »
So cute <3

Please write more!!

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2015, 10:04:21 AM »
 Hahaha it's not like im disappointed, i am already pleased that there's Kojiyuu's fic around here  :oops:  :wub:
But yeah, being me i'm just to lazy & not motivated enough to write something..  XD

Overall thanks for updating :thumbup  :deco:

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2015, 10:21:43 AM »
I love Yuko being pervert, hehe but of course only for Haruna

Thank you for this lovely fic Author-san :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
→ JoeYee's OS Corner ← KOJIYUU WEEK - PRINCESS/HIME-SAMA (19-5-2015)
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2015, 01:21:11 PM »
l3utt0sai = Kojiyuu FTW!
arawche079 = I'm glad you liked this!   :twothumbs
Kirozoro = Ahaha. Here's the next one~
yuuchans = Glad to know! Do your best author-san!  :twothumbs
jhom_09 = Yup. Perverted Yuko only for Haruna.  :inlove:

And I'm back with the third one.
The title this time is Princess/Hime-sama. I struggled a little but I managed to came out with something.
Hope you like it!  :hee:

Princess/Hime-sama
In the 19th century.
The King and Queen of Akihabara Kingdom was greeted with good news. The Queen was to give birth to a baby girl, a Hime-sama. They decided to name the baby Kojima Haruna. Kojima Haruna was loved and cared for as a child.

When Haruna was 10, her parents decided that she has to have a personal knight for safety purposes. And so they invited the Oshima family to discuss to reach an agreement.

The Oshima family are well known to be a very strong clan. They were supposed to only choose a child but they were two children who were really good and therefore leading them to a duel.

Oshima Mariko and Oshima Yuko. Oshima Mariko is 14 while Oshima Yuko is 10. The age difference doesn't matter to them. The both of them trained hard ever since they were kids. The both fought hard and our Hime-sama was there to watch as well. Haruna-hime was feeling a little worried for the squirrel looking girl as she looked her age. 'To be that skill at such a young age.' That thought ran through our Hime-sama's mind.

In the end, Oshima Yuko managed to win the duel. Oshima Mariko wasn't upset at her loss, on the other hand, she was really proud of Yuko. Both of the duelist were invited to the dining hall and soon they were conversing. "Yuko, you'll be the personal knight for Kojima Haruna-hime." Her father gestured to the girl spacing out at certain times. 'Cute.'

She shook her head to clear her head and started. "I'll do my best." Her father also gestured for her to introduce herself to the Hime-sama and so she did so. "Good day. I'm Oshima Yuko. I'll be turning 10 in this October. I'll be in your care." Yuko bowed a full 90 degrees and came back up with a wide grin plastered on her face.

Our Hime-sama snapped out of her daydreaming and looked at said girl giving her a wide grin. 'She really is the same age as me.' "Kojima Haruna. You can call me Haruna. I've turned 10 during April. I'll be in your care."

Yuko frantically waved her hands. "To call you by your name would be disrespect. I'll call you Hime-sama." Yuko smiled as she put her hands down. "Suit yourself."

As time goes by, the two got closer and closer. Haruna went on calling Yuko to Yuuchan but Yuko was still a little reluctant on calling Haruna by her name. Yuko had already fallen in love with Haruna when they first met but our beloved knight knew not to abandon her duty, that is to protect Kojima Haruna, her Hime-sama. Haruna on the other hand was starting to fall for her knight. Yes, Yuko is always somewhat busy with her training but most of the time she'll be standing on guard beside Haruna.

Five years have passed. An incident that nearly took both the Hime-sama and the Knight's life has reminded the Knight that she wasn't very strong. She nearly lost her Hime-sama and that guilt had haunt her since forever. Her Hime-sama had told her not to blame herself but our Knight knew, she was at fault. She decided to leave, to train, to become a person who is able to protect her love ones.

Yuko slid the letter underneath her Hime-sama's room door and with that she dissappeared. Haruna was devastated when she red the letter but it was already too late, her squirrel knight has already left her.

Contents of the letter.
Dear Hime-sama.
I'm sorry it has come to this. After that accident, I found out that I am not good enough to be your knight. I'll be away to train to become someone who is able to protect you. I don't know when will I be back so for now Oshima Mariko will be taking my place in taking care of you. Please take care of your self.
Sincerely,
Oshima Yuko.

Four years later
Our Hime-sama is already 19 and Yuko hasn't appeared at all during this four years period. She had realized that she has fallen for the squirrel. She tried to forget about her but it was no use. She asked Mariko but she wouldn't budge. All she ever said was that Yuko will come back when she is ready.

Mariko and Haruna were walking around the market when suddenly Mariko said she had forgotten something. She left to retrieve it back while our Hime-sama was just wandering around, lost in thoughts. 'It's already been four years. Yuuchan, please come back.. I already told you it wasn't your fault. Why did you blame your-..'

Her thoughts were interrupted by a stranger as he stopped in front of her. He took out a dagger, ready to attack. Mariko came back but she won't be able to make it in time. Haruna closed her eyes as a thought went through her brain. 'Yuuchan. You'll protect me right?' She closed her eyes and braced herself to feel the pain but after a while, there was nothing. She slowly opened her eyes and to her surprise, Yuko was really standing there.

"Ah.. Mariko, why did you leave Hime alone? That was dangerous. Hime, are you okay?" "That was the only way to lure you out." Mariko shrugged. Haruna was still zoning out and this was scaring the squirrel even more. "Did he managed to do anything bad to you? Why that idiot.." Yuko was about the pick up said fainted man but was stop short by Haruna who extended her hand and pulled her in for a hug. "Yuuchan.." She mumbled as she nuzzled at her neck, taking in the scent that she missed so much. "H-Hime??"

"Call me by my name." Haruna said in a demanding tone. "But-" "No buts." Yuko sighed and looked into Haruna's eyes. "Haruna. I'm sorry for running away. I love you." Tears soon fell from Haruna's eyes. "I love you too and thank you Mariko." Haruna smiled a smiled that hasn't been seen for years. Mariko waved her hand and left.

With that, our couple was able to spent some quality time alone and they managed to catch up on how the other was doing. "Ne Haruna." Yuko started. A blush was starting to form on our Hime's face as she wasn't use to Yuko calling her like that. "Why did you zoned out when the stranger held the dagger pointing at you?" She asked, confusion written all over her face. "I was thinking about you." With that the squirrel jumped on her Hime and hugged her tightly. "Thank goodness I was able to make it in time." Yuko mumbled. The both of them distanced themselves, staring into one another's eyes. "I had a feeling that you'll come and protect me." Haruna said with a smile. "Of course I will. After all, you're my Hime." Yuko grinned. Soon, no distance was left as their lips connected.

That's it for now..
I hope you like this OS the next one will be updated on a random day. (I have no idea when.)
I'm halfway through my exams and I think I kinda screwed a few papers. Oh well, I'll do my best.  :sweat:
Thank you to those who commented and of course the silent readers as well. :kneelbow:
See you again~ :on gay:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 04:40:57 PM by JoeYee »

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
I like it!!
Moooreee pliiis.. :-D
And success for your exam!!

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
Take your time~
And I hope the best for your exams~ Good luck!

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yay,. :inlove:
that was so sweet,.
i like it,.

and good luck in your exam, :twothumbs

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
→ JoeYee's OS Corner ← KOJIYUU WEEK - NIGHT LONG (22-5-2015)
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2015, 04:30:41 PM »
Korisu29 = Hai hai~ The next one is here! :ding: And thank you~
Claito = I'm back with the 4th one and thank you!  :hee:
jhom_09 = Glad you did. :glasses: Thank you!

Fourth one, titled Night Long. And nope, still not done with my exams but it's Friday so an update is possible.  :farofflook:
Hope you like this one!

Night Long
Oshima Yuko and Kojima Haruna were neighbours ever since they were young. When they were kids, they used to stay up all night long, talking and playing with one another. They were inseparable. If you see Yuko, you will see Haruna following not far behind and it goes the same for Haruna. The fact that their parents are close to one another is also one of the main reasons as to why they were so close.

But everything changed after they reached their last year of high school. Yuko and Haruna are well known at their school. Yuko, being the Student Council President, the ace at both academics and sports, and her friendly nature has led to many people liking her. As for Haruna, she is the star of the school due to her good looks, though an air head, she is also a part of the Student Council Body, being the Secretary, people still like her a lot. Now, you might be wondering why it all changed. It all started when Haruna started avoiding the poor squirrel.

"Nyan nyan, can we talk? Just like the old times?" Yuko said trying to convince Haruna. "I have to meet with the teacher. Sorry." Haruna said and left quickly. Every other single time Yuko tried to talk to her, she failed. Not one to give up but believing she had done something wrong, Yuko stopped bothering Haruna and tried to remember everything she had done for the past year that might have offended Haruna.

Getting lesser sleep every night, the whole school was worried seeing how the usually cheerful squirrel was getting darker eye bags and her tiredness was really starting to show as her performance in her sports have dropped. During the weekly Student Council Body Meeting, Yuko barely made eye contact with Haruna and this has caused our cat to worry a lot. 'She must've got tired of me but why does she looked so out of it..'

Meanwhile on Yuko's side. 'I don't remember doing anything against her will. I'm pretty sure my feelings were in check. What the heck happened..' Fatigue was slowly catching up to her with the exams being a few weeks away.

A week before the exams, Yuko collapsed in the Student Council Room during their weekly meeting. Haruna and the rest of the Student Council Body brought Yuko to the infirmary. "I'll take care of her and the meeting will be continued tomorrow." The rest left with a nod while some were also worried for Haruna, asking her to take care of herself.

"Please don't push yourself too hard as well. We can't have both of the President and Secretary of the Student Council Body absent." Mari-chan, the Vice President said. "Oh and please sort out your problem with your squirrel. She talked to me about it and told me not to tell anyone, especially you but I guess I don't have much of a choice now." Haruna said nothing and so, Mari-chan took this as a sign to continue. "Yuko has been deep in thoughts, wondering why you started avoiding her. Not to forget the exams being a week from now, and the lack of sleep she has been getting. She has been feeling pretty depressed and stressed."

Haruna looked away guiltily. "Nyaro, I know you have feelings for her but avoiding her wasn't really a wise decision. Confess your feelings to her. Who knows? Maybe Yuko likes you too." 'She doesn't just likes you, she loves you till the end of world.' Mari-chan rubbed her temples. With that she left and Haruna got lost in her thoughts.

Not long after Mari-chan left, Yuko woke up. "N-Nyan nyan? Where am I? Weren't we having a meeting? Did I fell asleep?" Yuko rambled on. "Yuuchan.. I'm sorry." Haruna interrupted her, tears started to fall from her eyes. "E-Eh?? Nyan nyan why are you crying? Calm down." Yuko wiped the tears away and pulled her in for a hug. The sobbing increased but Yuko continued on holding on to Haruna.

As the sobbing ceased, Yuko released her hold on Haruna and looked into her eyes, wiping the tears that had stained her beautiful face. "Are you feeling better?" Yuko asked as she caressed her face. Haruna shook her head. "I'm the one who should be asking you."

"But I'm fine?" Yuko said in confusion. "You fainted in the meeting, you're eye bags are getting so much deeper, your performance in sports have dropped, you're not as cheerful as you were and you tell me that you're fine?"

She let out a nervous chuckle. "How did you know? I thought you hated me." She said with a sad smile. "Why would you think that I would hate you?" Haruna asked in confusion. "You ignored me and every single time I want to talk to you, you come up with some excuses." Yuko pouted. "I thought I did something against your liking. So these past few weeks, I've been thinking 'What did I do wrong?'. I never came to a conclusion though." Yuko ended rubbing her temples.

"Since we're here finally alone, will you tell me what I did wrong?" Yuko asked gently. "Can I stay over at your place? Juat like old times?" Haruna asked timidly, changing the topic. "Err, sure?" Yuko nodded and gave Haruna a wide smile.

The both of them left the school infirmary and headed back to Yuko's house. "I'm home." Silence greeted Yuko. "Right, my parents aren't home. Do you still want to stay over? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or anything." "I'm fine." "Alright. I'll cook dinner."

Yuko was about to walk but she staggered backwards, thankfully Haruna wasn't in her day dream mode and quickly held on to Yuko. "You should sit down and rest a little." Haruna brought Yuko into the living room and sat her on the couch and later bringing a glass of water.

"I'll go cook dinner.." Haruna was about to leave but Yuko held her back. "Nyan nyan, can we talk about it now?" Yuko pleaded. Haruna sighed but agreed to start the conversation. The both of them settled down and sat facing each other.

"So Haruna." She started. Haruna knows that Yuko is serious whenever she uses her given name. "Why did you avoided me?" Yuko asked, getting straight to the point. "I'm afraid.." "Afraid of what?" Yuko asked gently. "I'm afraid of my own feelings." Haruna said as she made eye contact with her. "Yuko, I'm in love with you. I don't know when it all started or why but I fell for you." Yuko's eyes soften. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I was afraid that you'll reject me. Or maybe even worse, you might find me disgusting and stop talking to me." Haruna said. "Haruna, am I really that type of person in your eyes?" Yuko said with a pout. "I don't mean it that way but there's a part of me who got really insecure."

"I know. I was just teasing you." Yuko giggled and took Haruna's hands into hers. "Haruna, I've loved you ever since we were kids. The times we spent talking and playing with one another all night long is something I really cherished. Though we started to grow apart, I never stopped thinking about you. Kojima Haruna, will you be my girlfriend? " Yuko asked without a hint of fear.

"H-Hai." Haruna stuttered as tears once again started to fall. Yuko pulled her in for a hug and nuzzled at her neck, taking in the scent of her beloved. "Ah.. I miss this feeling." Yuko mumbled giving a light peck on her cheek. Haruna giggled and soon the both of them separated themselves.

"Ne Yuuchan, can we talk all night long just like the old times?" Haruna asked. "Of course we can. All night long, just like old times." Yuko repeated with a smile and slowly leaned in to kiss Haruna on the lips.

Yay! I love fluff. I can't seem to have the guts to write any heart-breaking Kojiyuu fic.  :bigdeal:
Oh well. I still have a full four days till I'm done with Mid-Terms but I'll try. No, I promise to finish the prompts for KOJIYUU WEEK before June.
Well, that's all for now. See ya~  :on gay:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 04:35:59 PM by JoeYee »

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
Re: → JoeYee's OS Corner ← KOJIYUU WEEK - NIGHT LONG (22-5-2015)
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2015, 05:10:59 PM »
Woaaaaaaa
I was very disapointed earlier because nobody update their fanfic untill i saw your thread in the first spot  XD
Well done joeyee san,
Maybe you cant make your fanfic little longer because your writing skill is amazing  :twothumbs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2015, 01:24:06 AM »
OMG they are so lovely :D

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2015, 03:00:03 AM »
an update from you  :heart: :heart: :heart:

you made my day,. hehe :thumbup
i really love it, kojiyuu is so sweet,

thank you for this lovely story,.  :hip smile:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2015, 05:17:31 AM »
Yes finally kojiyuu fic..

Thank you joeyee-san......

More....

but finish your exams first

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2015, 12:56:16 PM »
Yeah,an update!!
I love kojiyu fluff!!
More pliiiis ...

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Matsu Takako - Hana no Youni