JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: CLC - Pepe

Author Topic: Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Other) Chapter 21 Update! 8/17/15!  (Read 46533 times)

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Others) Chapter 12 Update!
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2013, 06:22:40 PM »
Awws this chapter was funny and cute xD poor Minami, everyone torture her lol

No advance with the wmatsui ;-; but sasshi and Yukirin jealous are scary D:

So... everyone here is a pervert the difference with Yuko is that Yuko is a pervert who admit it xDD

I'm waiting to see the random (insert here bad words) girls part in the story

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2013, 06:41:57 PM »
Noo!!~ I will not!!~ I'm a loyal reader to begin with!!~ Ha~ *acting cool*
-Haha...Okay, i'm just kidding there, i'm not that evil and plus...
-It's getting more and more interesting than it should be!!~ Y-Y-Yuko...
-I thank you for making Takamina to follow your steps as a pervert...
-Dahaha!!~ That is the best~ *sadist on* Man~ I wish i can see more of Acchan...
-I mean Acchan's teasing and so on~ Well, Miichan...come join her too would you??~
-Hehehe...Oh!!~ Totally can't wait for the next one!!~ Next time...Let it be awesome as this!!~

>Plz update soon!!~ I'm looking forward for the next one if i'm not that busy!!~ Hahaha!!~

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaYuu and Suberizu are love!
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2013, 11:35:14 PM »
Hi you guys and girls! :mon hi:
First of all thank you for all the review and thanks. :mon dance:
It is 1:26 PM right and I woke up yesterday at around 4:00 PM...  :mon dunno:
So... yeah... I'm pretty out of it right now.  :mon ghost:
So this might not be the best chapter so far but you'll all like this next one I just know it. :mon nyah:

Well I guess it's...
Reply time, reply time, reply time, REPLY TIME!!!!
Here's the replies, they never fly
It makes me want to open my eyes
When it comes I wanna cry, REPLIES!!!!!!!!!!

@cisda83: I felt like added in the cosplays for the fun of it :mon determined:
Sadly you have to wait all more for the date... :mon sweat:

@TakaminaBG: No matter how much of a perv Yuko is she's still very sweet. :mon cute:
There will be more makeout scenes as the story and their relationship progresses. :mon inluv:
But you will just have to wait and see if there will be any sex scenes.  :mon exhaust:

@diamond kirara: First of all I felt honored when I noticed my thread was the first one you posted in on here. :mon fyeah:
Second, thank you for reading this and I hope you continue to enjoy it! :mon whimper:
And last thing I'll say is TakaYuu are really cute aren't they and Yuko of course couldn't repress her pervyness any longer. :mon mischief:

@abcari: Glad you liked it and yes poor Minami gets picked on by everyone. :mon lol:
Yukirin is very scary when jealous isn't she... :mon cweepy:
Yes Yuko is one of the only ones to be proud of her pervy way.  :mon heh:
Then again she did spend a lot of time with Meetan... :mon psst:

@Kochiki: I'm glad to have such a loyal reader then. :mon waterworks:
I want to put more perverted Takamina as the story goes on and with Yuko as her gf who knows what things they would do. :mon XD:
I'll try to add more Miichan and Acchan in future chapters.  :mon thumb:

Here is the list of classrooms and who are in it:
Bold are student council
Italicized are class reps
Strikethrough haven't been introduced yet
Underline are newspaper club members

1-A – Jurina & Churi, Mayuyu, Suuchan, Annin
1-B – Milky & Non, Kumin , Harukyan, Ranran, Mariyagi
1-C – Paruru & Miorin, Lovetan, Shihorin, Juri, Ricchan
1-D – Haruppi & Sakura, Anya, Reinya, Maria
Mariko’s Class 2-A - Sae & Sayaka, Yuko, Harunyan, Takamina, Acchan
2-B – Chiyuu & Tomochin, Yuihan, Akicha, Mocchi
2-C – Miichan & Yukirin, Rena, Chihiro, KitaRie, Umechan
2-D – Sayanee & Airin, Sasshi, Minarun, Amina, Myao
Junior High – Mio, Meru

I thank you all for continuing to read, review and give thanks. :mon love:
It really means a lot to me. :mon baby:
Please continue to do so as I really do enjoy when I see others enjoying it. :mon pray2:
Well talk to you all later I hope you enjoy this next chapter.  :mon cam:
It might be very slow but you all know what's coming next chapter... :mon lovelaff:

P.S. You will all finally see who the rude girls are. :monk gboy:
I have a question for everyone who would you like to see Amina and Myao with out of the list above. :mon huh:
-----------------------------

Poster by ByuTaeReinA/nouke1995
Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling
Chapter 13: The End Of The Day

Everyone was in gym hanging out and happy. The coach told the students that today they were combining classes with class 2-D. Everyone was very excited as the other class showed up.

“Hey you guys!” Sasshi yelled loudly before running up to her friends with Airin following her.

“Oh! I forgot you were in this class for a second there Sasshi.” Acchan said much to Sasshi’s disappointment.

“You can’t be serious! Why does everyone pick on me?” The sad girl yelled and fell dramatically.

“Oi! You’re not the only one you know.” Takamina said as she comforted the girl before being dragged into a hug; kissing her on the cheek despite the protest.

Yuko became jealous as soon as she saw what Sasshi did. “Hey, don’t forget that her girlfriend is standing right here.” Yuko said as she glared at Sasshi intently who let go as soon as she looked at the jealous squirrel and ran behind Harunyan.

Yuko helped Takamina up who fixed her outfit before she looked at the other girls in Sasshi and Airin’s class. Her eyes stopped on three girls before she asked Sasshi a question.

“Hey Sasshi, do you know who those three girls over there are?” She asked pointing the three girls who were bulling Yuko and her earlier.

Sasshi looked over to where the short girl was pointing. “Oh! Those girls are Oba Mina, Miyazaki Miho and Sato Amina. Oba Mina goes by Minarun while Miyazaki Miho goes by Myao and Sato Amina goes by Amina. Why did you want to know?” Sasshi asked after answering the question.

“They were picking on Yuuchan and me this morning for dating. That is until Yuko punch that Oba girl in the face.” Takamina said while trying to figure out why they were doing that.

“Ah, so that’s how Minarun got that bruise… Well, that doesn’t surprise me since they always were asking me if you and Acchan were dating. For some reason they really wanted to see you to together… Anyway, there’s a girl I want you to meet Yuko.” Sasshi said before running off to a girl with short hair and bringing her over.

“Sayanee, this is Yuko. Yuko, meet Sayanee.” Sasshi said introducing the two girls.

“Hello, my name is Oshima Yuko. Please call me Yuko. I think I’ve heard you mention by Milky before.” Yuko said before bowing politely.

The other girl however froze a hearing the name Milky a look of horror came across her face before she regained her composure and introduced herself. “Hi, I’m Yamamoto Sayaka but I like to be called Sayanee. If you don’t mind me asking, how do you know Milky?” She asked very cautious.

“I’m in the newspaper club with her. Why do you ask?” Yuko responded as she heard chuckles behind her from her friends.

“She’s always at my games cheering me on loudly and clings to me when she has the chance… The first article they did on our game in the newspaper was done all by her and she wrote pretty much the whole thing about me. Because of her now I have all these fangirls who won’t leave me alone but she’s probably the worst one of all of them.” Sayanee said in such a rush of words that Yuko was lucky to catch them.

Yuko just comforted the girl who looked frustrated at the world and irritated at just the thought of Milky. As they all started to talk and everything Minarun and her friends walked up to the group.

“Hey, I know you probably don’t like me and everything but I’m sorry for what I said earlier… I thought about it and I know I was in the wrong but I really thought Atsuko-san and Takamina-san would start dating. However, we’ve decided to support you’re relationships and not try to interfere.” Minarun said before she and her friends bowed.

Yuko just looked at the girls intensely before she finally said something, “I accept your apologies and I’m sorry for punching you… But Ohori-sensei made you all do this after you went to her to tell on me right?”

“How did you know?” Myao asked kind of surprised.

“Cause I know her too well… I’m sure you’ve heard that I’ve grown up with her being like a second mom to me… Or more like a grandmother…” Yuko responded causing the girls to laugh at her words.

“I didn’t actually think that rumor was true, but I did hear you’re a major perv that got into many fight and harassed many girls at other schools before coming here.” Amina said thinking about what was said before by other students.

“While yes I am a major pervert I only harass Takamina now.” Yuko said with a grin on her face as she grabbed Takamina’s butt earning a squeak and blush from the girl before getting her hand slapped away.

“You’re alright, Oshima. I think we will all get along just fine.” Amina said grinning and throwing her arm around Yuko’s neck.

They all started to have conversations before the gym teacher finally came and class actually began. The time passed by and class was over with everyone heading to the showers.

Yuko tried her best not look at Takamina but couldn’t help but notice that they girl kept stealing glances at her which made her want to look more. After they were done they walked off to class before everyone.

“Hey just so you know Takamina as sneaky as you think you are I knew you were looking at me. You don’t have to do that you know. I’m okay if you look at my body I’m not going to stop you.” Yuko said as she turned to Minami with a smirk on her face.

Takamina blushed and kept her head down not wanting to Yuko to see her face as she spoke. “If I’m able to look at Yuuchan’s body then… Yuuchan can look at mine.”

Yuko eyes grew wide as she stopped walking. Takamina noticed this and stopped and turned around wondering what was wrong. “Yuko… Are you okay?” She asked looking at Yuko.

Yuko snapped back to reality and hugged Takamina tightly with a huge grin on her face. “You have no idea how happy you just made me!” She said before pulling back and running off to class dragging the smaller girl behind her.

The rest of the day was uneventful and it was finally the end of the day which meant time for clubs. The two girls decided that one would mail the other when they were done.

“Hey everyone! How are you all doing?” Yuko asked as she walked into the room with everyone already there.

“We’re all doing fine. Well maybe not Paruru over there… She keeps complaining about Yui’s cat.” Milky said pointing at Paruru who kept grumbling.

“I’m just saying that she spoils that cat too much… It’s not like I’m jealous that every time I go over to her house she’s paying more attention to the cat than me.” Paru said frowning and glaring out the window.

“Sure you’re not…” Milky said before turning away and back to her work.

“I SAID I’M NOT!!!” Paruru yelled loudly while glaring at Milky harshly who just turned away.

Yuko decided to look at the old articles everyone wrote before she started to go there. She found the article that Sayanee was talking about and couldn’t help but laugh as she read it.

Everyone did their thing with Yuko helping everyone out a little. They were all focused and were working hard when they suddenly heard a knock on the door.

“Come on in!” Paru yelled not feeling like getting the door.

A small and cute girl walked in with a smile on her face. “Oh, it’s you, Sakura-chan.” Paruru said looking up before going back to work.

“Hey Sakura-chan, I’ll be done second.” Anya said as she continued on her article with Yuko helping her.

Sakura walked over to where Anya and Yuko were to see what was going on. “So, what exactly are you working on here?”

“Oh, Yuko-san here and I are just going through my article for Monday’s newspaper is all.” Anya replied as she motioned to Yuko who waved at the girl.

Yuko introduced herself again like usual. ‘I think I’m getting use to this whole introducing myself thing.’

“It’s very nice to meet you, Oshima-san. I’m Miyawaki Sakura and am in class 1-D with Haruppi and Anya. I’m also the other class rep.” Sakura said as she smiled sweetly and bowed.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you too. Are you in a club as well?” Yuko asked as she continued to help Anya who was almost done.

“Ah, yes I’m in the drama club.” Sakura answered her smile not leaving her face.

“She’s a really good actress! I would say she’s one of the best I’ve ever seen! Also, I’m done!” Anya said with a huge smile on her face.

“First of all, I’m not even close to being one of the best and second just because you are done does not mean that the club meeting is over with.” Sakura said scolding the hyper girl who just pouted.

“Well, actually today’s meeting is over with now so she can go ahead and go.” Paru said after being quiet for so long.

“Well if that’s the case then let’s go home together Anya!” Sakura changed her tone to a happy one as she grabbed Anya’s hand and dragged her out the door.

“Ah, those two really are children... Don’t you agree, Yuko-chan?” Paru asked after the two left.

“Yeah, they seem so carefree.” Yuko said nodding her head in agreement.

“Ah, youth…” The two said together before smiling and laughing together.

Yuko began to gather her things smiling before she headed out the door. However, when she got to the door she turned around and smiled at Paruru sincerely before saying, “I wouldn’t worry about Yuihan’s cat being in your way and if Yui won’t pay attention to you make her… I hope you have a good weekend, I have to go find my cute and fun to tease girlfriend!”

After Yuko and the others left Paru couldn’t get Yuko’s words out of her head. ‘I know exactly how I could make her jealous if I really had to…’ Paru thought to herself as she went home for that day.

Takamina got a text from Yuko saying that she was heading to the student council room and would be waiting for her outside. She then decided to check the time and decided that they had accomplished enough for the day and that they could go home.

When Yuko had finally arrived all the student council members were gone except Takamina who was waiting right at the door for her.

“Hey Takamina, are you ready to go?” Yuko asked as she approached her girlfriend who seemed really happy.

“Yeah I’m ready.” Takamina said as she walked to Yuko before giving her a little kiss.

“You’ve really become more affectionate lately.” Yuko said grinning as they left the school grounds.

“I guess it’s all your fault then. Anyway I saw how jealous you were of Sasshi earlier, so cute~!” Takamina said as she poked the squirrel girl’s arm teasingly.

“Hey! That was not my fault how was I supposed to know that would happen let alone you didn’t really try to push her away…” The taller of the two said while pouting.

“I wanted to see Yuuchan get jealous for once… You’re so amazing that I’m scared that someone’s going to come and steal you away…” Takamina said with worried look on her face.

The two stopped walking at the park they would walk through to get home. Takamina tried hard not to look too worried about it but failed. Yuko cupped the smaller girl’s cheek making said girl look at her.

“I understand… I’m scared that you’re going to leave me as well. You might not see it be you’re beautiful and amazing that the thought of you dating me before seemed so impossible that I had no idea you would ever feel the same way. I’m still in disbelief in all honesty… But I really do love you and don’t plan to leave anytime soon if ever…” Yuko said with a soft and loving look on her face before she leaned in and gave her insecure girlfriend a slow kiss which was gladly returned.

The two broke apart and caught their breath before Takamina decided to speak. “I love you too Yuuchan… I hope we will be together for a long time to come.” She said with a bright smile on her face that warmed Yuko’s heart.

The two then continued their walk home before reached Takamina’s home and said goodbye for the night both very excited to see what their date the next day would bring.

Set by Mei.ka~ on Hello Online
My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread
Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Multiple Pairings)
Love's Handler (WMatsui, MaYuki, TakaYuu)
H!P Pairings I like: Suberies, MaaDuu, KarinTomo, TakaGaki, IshiYoshi, MomoChii, FukuAkari, YajiSuzu, TakeTamu, NatsuMomo, IikuDawa, TanaKame, KameShige, TanaShige, GakiPon, SayaSuzu, SakuSuzu, PinPon

AKB Pairings I like: TakaYuu, WMatsui, SayaCchu, YuiParu, AtsuHaru, TanoHira, MaYuki, MariHaru, TomoTomo, SaeYaka, AtsuYuu, AtsuMii, SayaMilky, KumiNon, FuruYanagi, MioMeru, SasshiLove, SakurAnna, ChiHaru

~All time favorite H!P member: Eripon~MM: Eripon, Maa-chan, Sakura, Chel, Ayumin, Yokoyan~Angerme: Murotan, Funakki, Rikako, Kawamuu, Kamiko, ~J=J: Sayubee, Ruu-chan, Yanamin~CG: Yamakki, Funakki~KF: Hama-chan, MinaMina~TF: Risamaru, Anmi, OnoMizu, Kisora~Kenshuusei: Yuhane, Kirara, Eguchin, Nanacchi, Okamura~Hokkaido Kenshuusei: Minorin, Mei, Yume~

~All time favorite AKB48 member: Yuko~AKB: Naachan, Komiharu, Juri, Ikumin, Mogichan~SKE: Jurina, Marika, Amichan, Dasu, Ranran~NMB: Rinacchi, Yamarina, Renapyon, Jo, Moka~HKT: Boss, Sakura, Mikurin, Nako, Madoka~NGT: Gatanee, Mocchan, Hinatan, Ayanyan, Rikachan~STU: Naachan, Cuca, Miyumiyu, Arichan, Ayumin~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Others) Chapter 13 Update!
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2013, 12:33:50 AM »
Well Takayuu school lives going to calm down a bit...

Well only with the bully..,

What kind of co-play..hope it's takamina dress like Kai or something like that...

Then takamina getting more fans..

Then Yuko getting more and more possessive

Well whatever it is I'll enjoy it...

Thank you for the update

Can't wait for the next

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2013, 01:03:51 AM »
A really relaxed chapter -w- I'm really happy <3

Ooh so, the bullying girls are good now, thats good, you know, they dont want more punches of Yuko, those are really hurting xD

Yuihan, you need to give more attention to Paru, I want to know how Paru will make Yuihan jealous >w<

So the next one is about the date? I'm waiting that >w< 

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2013, 07:26:09 AM »
Oh~ This...What a happy chapter for me~
-Geh!!~ So the girls are Minarun, Myao and Amina!!~
-I see...But glad that they're in a good terms now...Yes, yes...
-Aw~ Poor my lil' oshi, Paru~ Get her back Paru!!~ Instead of AtsuMii~
-I want to know more about ParuYui first!!~ But meh~ I'll just wait~
-And ha!!~ TakaYuu's date!!~ What'll happen there!!?~ Garh...Want to know~

>Thank you for the chapter!!~ Plz update it soon!!~ Date!!~ Date!!~ AtsuMii!!~ ParuYui!!~

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2013, 09:02:02 AM »
Hi you all! :mon hi:
I know it's been almost a whole week since I posted but here the next chapter! :mon sweat:
Once again thank you all for the thanks and reviews! :mon cute:

Now it's...

@cisda83: Yes their school life has calmed down a little now that Minarun, Amina and Myao have learned their lesson. :mon thumb:
I might just use that concept come the school festival chapter later on... :mon dunno:
Now I want to see possessive Yuko...  :mon whine:

@abcari: I wanted to have a kind of filler chapter before I start the real drama. :mon evillaff:
Yes the bullies are nice and are now getting along with the gang.  :mon fyeah:
Well you have to wait and see how the YuiParu thing works out but Paru definitely has something up her sleeves. :mon psst:

@Kochiki: You will get your ParuYui when the time comes just be patient for now.  :mon whimper:
And yep AminaMyaoMina are on good terms now with the other girls. :mon dance:
I hope you enjoy the big date chapter.  :mon inluv:

@TakaminaBG: For the record I don't hate any member at all. :mon ignore:
I just felt that if Minarun was given the chance to play the villain she could. :mon heh:
I really do like Minarun a lot! :mon lovelaff:

Bold are student council

Junior High – Mio, Meru

Thank you all for reading, reviewing, and thanking my fanfics. :mon love:
It really truly means a lot to me.  :mon waterworks:
I really hope you enjoy this next chapter since it took awhile to finish.   :mon tantrum:
Here is the next chapter sorry for the long wait! :mon pray2:
Please enjoy and I'll see you soon! :mon bye:
-------------------------------------------

Chapter 14: The Big First Date

The weekend had finally come and it was the day of Takamina and Yuko’s first date. The two girls had been so excited the previous night that they had barely slept.

“Ah… What time is it?” Yuko said to herself after waking up and looked at her alarm clock. It read 8:30am causing the girl to get up and get ready for her day.

‘I’m so excited to spend the whole day on a date with my wonderful Takamina. I wonder what she will wear…’ Yuko thought as went off to take a shower.

At the same time Yuko was getting ready Minami was as well. The two took their time but both were very nervous that they had to pick out there clothes the night before being able to sleep.

After the clock showed it was 5 minutes until 10 Yuko decided to head out informing her mom that she might be late and would call if she needed to.

Yuko walked up to the door wearing her casual clothes and took a deep breath before mustering a smile and rang the doorbell.

Takamina heard the doorbell ring and went to get it but before she even could her little brother had already opened it.

“Hello, is Takamina home?” Yuko asked the boy who seemed to be looking her up and down.

“Yes she is, and who might you be?” The boy said in a flirtatious tone that made Yuko feel like hitting him.

Takamina couldn’t stand seeing her brother flirt with her girlfriend so she walked up and grabbed Yuko’s hand before kissing her cheek and talking to her brother. “This is my girlfriend, Oshima Yuko. That means no flirting with her, got that?”

The boy looked between the two girls seriously before smiling and walking over to the TV leaving the two alone.

“So, are you ready to go?” Yuko asked grinning at the small girl who looked cute in her outfit.

“Yeah I’m ready. Hey Mom, I’ll be back later I’m going on my date now.” Takamina yelled back at her mom who just replied okay before the two girls left the place together.

The two stayed silent before Yuko felt the need to talk was too strong to ignore. “You look great Takamina.” She said smiling with her cheeks a slightest pink.

“Thank you, you look beautiful as well.” Takamina said returning the look happily.

They walked to the mall and decided to go to a simple clothing shop. “This looks cute don’t you think Yuko!” Takamina said while holding a pale pink skirt. Yuko imagined Minami wearing it and thought about how cute it would look on her.

“Yeah I bet you would look good in it.” Yuko said with a smirk causing the other girl to look down blushing.

“No, I’m not girly or cute enough to pull this off…” Takamina said keeping her head down and putting the skirt back.

Yuko looked at Minami and smiled before taking her chin and making her look at the sweet smile on the squirrel girl’s face. “I think you’re cute enough so if you want it just get it. Just be you…” She said before giving Takamina a kiss.

The two then decided to go look at hair things and accessories. As soon as Minami saw the ribbons and bows she walked over to them to see what they had.

“Wow, they have an amazing selection here don’t you think, Yuuchan?” Minami said very excited as continued to look.

Yuko chuckled a little at the small girl’s reaction. ‘It’s so cute how excited she gets from ribbons. She’s just cute in general; I wish she could see it…’ Yuko thought as she watched Takamina look around at the ribbons like at child in a candy store.

After they were finish shopping at the store the two went to get something to eat. Somehow Minami convinced Yuko to get her katsudon but in return the perverted squirrel got to pick the next place. As Takamina was eating Yuko was thinking of a place to go to. She thought really hard when suddenly an idea pooped in to her head she had a happy grin on her face as she looked at Takamina.

“So, have you decided where we’re going?” Takamina asked Yuko as she finished her lunch happily.

“Oh yes, I know the perfect place to go but I won’t tell you until went get there.” Yuko said getting up with Takamina after paying happily. She didn’t mind paying since she was just about to get something more than money.

The two walked to their next destination with Yuko leading and Takamina asking questions about where they happened to be going. Yuko stopped walking and before she could stop herself she began grinning.

Takamina noticed this and looked at where the taller girl was looking at. Her face changed from a look of curiosity to a look of shock. “Why did you choose here?” She asked her face turning red.

“Well you said I could choose where we go next.” Yuko said turning to Takamina a grin very much on her face.

“But why here couldn’t we go anywhere but here…” Takamina said while pouting in response.

“Would you rather we go to a love hotel?” Yuko asked with questioning but perverted look.

“No… Fine, let’s just go in and get this over with.” Minami said as she took the squirrel-like girl’s hand and walked in the store with a look of both embarrassment and slight anger.

The store in question that the perverted squirrel chose was none other than a lingerie store much to the short girl’s displeasure.

“Yuko, will you at least tell why we’re here?” The shorter midget asked the taller one trying hard to hide her discomfort and failing.

Yuko smirked before winking at her girlfriend who blushed and looked away. “I want to pick out some cute and sexy lingerie I approve of for my girlfriend.” She said like it was the most normal thing in the world to say.

Takamina hit Yuko upside the head as her anger rose higher. “There is nothing wrong with my underwear I have now.” She said glaring at Yuko.

“Really now… I bet it’s all plain white or has little cute characters and hearts on them.” Yuko said messing with Takamina who just blushed in response.

Yuko noticed her reaction and couldn’t help but laugh at the poor shorter girl who continued to turn red. “You’ve got to be kidding me! I’m definitely buying you some now and if it makes you feel better you can buy me some.”

Takamina’s face was as red as a tomato as Yuko took her hand and began dragging her off somewhere. “I swear you will never choose the place we go to ever again.”

As Yuko began looking around trying to find something for Minami the latter was barely looking for something for her perverted squirrel of a girlfriend.

“I want to see this on you and maybe this one too!” Yuko said as she held a pink and black lace combo bra and panties and a dark purple combo up to Takamina.

“You’re enjoying this way too much you know…” Minami said as she continued to search ignoring Yuko.

“Yeah I know! Anyways, I’ve decided I’ll get you both!” Yuko said with another perverted grin on her face.

Takamina picked out a red and black combo one and a simple light blue combo for Yuko. The next place they went to was an anime store and looked around. Afterwards they were both very tired of walking and decided to go see a movie.

After the movie they went for a walk in the park and sat down at a bench by the hill Takamina first saw Yuko at. “Hey Yuuchan, did you know that I saw you for the first time on that hill over there?” Takamina said as she laid her head on Yuko’s shoulder with a small smile.

“No I didn’t… I usually go there when I need to clear my head. I’m glad to have met you.” Yuko responded as she held Takamina’s hand and closed her eyes. They sat there quiet for a long while just basking in the comfort of the other.

“I love you, Yuuchan.” Takamina said as she turned her head to look Yuko in the eyes.

They leaned in closer and when they were just centimeters apart Yuko responded back in a whisper, “I love you too, Takamina.”

The kiss was sweet and short, as the two pulled apart and looked at each other they both moved in for another kiss this time with more passion as all their love was poured into it.

Yuko resisted the urge to grope Minami as they were in public and she didn’t want to make her uncomfortable. However the smaller girl didn’t seem to care and her hand was on the other girl’s thigh as she squeezed it a little.

“Ah, well it seems that someone is a little excited…” Yuko said as she pulled away with a smirk before she started to kiss Minami’s neck.

Minami turned red for like the millionth time that day. She pressed her body close to Yuko’s as the taller girl bit her neck a little causing her to moan.

Yuko’s hands were around Takamina’s waist as the other had her arms around the taller girl’s neck. They held each other really close afterwards.

“This was really a wonderful first date…” Takamina said with a happy and content smile.

“Yeah… Hey, I have something I want you to do.” Yuko said as she looked at Minami with a little smirk.

“What is it? I’ll decide to do it or not after you tell me.” Minami said being cautious as she got up from her spot and stretched.

The taller of the two pulled the shorter one into her lap before whispering softly, “When we decide to take our relationship to the next step, will you wear one of the lingerie I bought you?” Yuko then bit the poor girl’s neck and kissed it a little bit.

Takamina shivered before leaning into Yuko as she thought about it for a while. “Fine… but don’t you dare tell anyone about this.”

“Of course not… it’s our little secret! You are so cute and comfortable.” Yuko said in response to Minami as she pulled her in closer snuggling into the other girl’s neck happily.

“We should go I mean it’s getting late and I don’t want to worry my mom.” Takamina said while getting up and pulling Yuko with her.

“I guess you’re right but I don’t want Monday to come since everyone will just ask questions.”  Yuko said as she took Takamina’s hand and they started back home.

“Yeah… Acchan’s going to be on interrogation with Miichan pestering us about everything.” Takamina said in response with a small giggle as they walked home happily.

My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread
H!P Pairings I like: Suberies, MaaDuu, KarinTomo, TakaGaki, IshiYoshi, MomoChii, FukuAkari, YajiSuzu, TakeTamu, NatsuMomo, IikuDawa, TanaKame, KameShige, TanaShige, GakiPon, SayaSuzu, SakuSuzu, PinPon

AKB Pairings I like: TakaYuu, WMatsui, SayaCchu, YuiParu, AtsuHaru, TanoHira, MaYuki, MariHaru, TomoTomo, SaeYaka, AtsuYuu, AtsuMii, SayaMilky, KumiNon, FuruYanagi, MioMeru, SasshiLove, SakurAnna, ChiHaru

~All time favorite H!P member: Eripon~MM: Eripon, Maa-chan, Sakura, Chel, Ayumin, Yokoyan~Angerme: Murotan, Funakki, Rikako, Kawamuu, Kamiko, ~J=J: Sayubee, Ruu-chan, Yanamin~CG: Yamakki, Funakki~KF: Hama-chan, MinaMina~TF: Risamaru, Anmi, OnoMizu, Kisora~Kenshuusei: Yuhane, Kirara, Eguchin, Nanacchi, Okamura~Hokkaido Kenshuusei: Minorin, Mei, Yume~

~All time favorite AKB48 member: Yuko~AKB: Naachan, Komiharu, Juri, Ikumin, Mogichan~SKE: Jurina, Marika, Amichan, Dasu, Ranran~NMB: Rinacchi, Yamarina, Renapyon, Jo, Moka~HKT: Boss, Sakura, Mikurin, Nako, Madoka~NGT: Gatanee, Mocchan, Hinatan, Ayanyan, Rikachan~STU: Naachan, Cuca, Miyumiyu, Arichan, Ayumin~

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Others) Chapter 14 Update!
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2013, 09:13:12 AM »
Perverted squirrel strikes again..  :lol:

Choosing lingerie for Takamina...  :lol:

Can't wait for the next chapter...

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2013, 10:29:04 AM »
Yuko is a pervert xDDD

omg this was awesome lol

I want to know about Yuko past, I think that you have something there~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2013, 12:40:36 PM »
Lovely and sweet date they were having

Yuko such a perv... And a teaser...

Minami was so cute getting excite over small things...

Well the next part is going to be the festival right?

May be after Atsuko and Miichan interrogate them?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to see what you are going to make for the festival

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2013, 01:06:00 PM »
Aw...What a fun, sweet, relaxing and funny chapter~
-Now, now...I'm glad that their date is a success!!~ Yeay!!~
-Geh...Yuko with her pervertness never hide or stop showing up...
-But meh...I like it!!~ Oh...Plz make it a step forward so that...
-Yuko can see Minami wearing that awh...Sexy thingy~
-Mann...Minami is too excited there...Uwh...So great!!~
-Hey!!~ I can't really wait for the next chapter!!~ I want it faster~

>Well anyway, plz update soon!!~ As soon as possible!!~ Hahaha, nice chapter by the way~

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
  • All I wanna hear her say is, "Are you mine?"
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2013, 02:12:30 PM »
Ahh! The fluff, the cuteness, the pervy-ness! /slap  :lol:

I really love where this is going! Please take your time on making the fanfic, it's really amazing! Can't wait for the next update! :)

I wonder if Takamina will ever wear the lingerie set Yuko bought for her... We'll see... *evil laugh*

Anyways, great chapter! Take your time on updating the next one! :)
I'm just a guy who likes writing fanfictions, makes music and has a healthy obsession for melonpan | Matsui Rena is my Oshimen! ^^

Twitter: http://twitter.com/AryaMachdi
Tumblr: http://aryamachdi.tumblr.com

Offline OshimaYuko~

« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2013, 04:57:00 PM »
KYAA I CANT CAIT UNTIK CHAPTER 14!!! XD GANBATTE! XD XD XD :inlove:

Offline diamond kirara

• I like Atsumina,Takayuu and takamina
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2013, 05:05:28 PM »
Takamina!dun ever think u are not cute! :O2 because u are...
Yuko u perv choosing lingere for takamina :drool: :drool: :heart: :hip smile:

Offline Takaminafan49

• Member+
« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2013, 05:33:40 AM »
Uhuhuhu... T.T I was so busy, that I didn't have anytime to read any fanfics until now~  :cry:

Thank you~ I'm sorry that I just commented now...I L.O.V.E, the TakaYuu moments!!!!!
They are just too adorable~ :3

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2013, 01:53:11 AM »
Long time no see everyone! :mon hi:
I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long while. :mon heh:
Thank you all for the reviews and thanks. :mon dance:

Now it's...

@olive29: Yep perverted Yuko strikes again. :mon fan:

@abcari: I'm glad you liked the chapter! :mon fyeah:
In this chapter you get to meet someone from Yuko's past. :mon lol:

@TakaminaBG: Only Yuko would go out and buy lingerie on the first date. :mon misch:
I'm happy you liked it very much. :mon cute:

@cisda83: The festival is still a while off but I'm going to keep your idea in mind. :mon thumb:
And yes just the little things make Takamina excited. :mon evillaff:

@Kochiki: Yep the the long awaited date was a success! :mon lovelaff:
I plan that they will get to that point soon in their relationship. :mon psst:
Sorry the update took so long but I hope it is worth it. :monk gboy:

@AryaMachdi: Your first sentence explained the chapter perfectly!  :mon inluv:
Oh I plan to make her wear it one day but then that might be my first ever perv fic. :mon mischief:

@OshimaYuko~: Here is the chapter you've been waiting for. :mon yoyo:
Sorry it took so long hope you like it. :mon innocent:

@diamond kirara: Yeah Takamina is such a cutie but doesn't notice it like us. :mon exhaust:

@Takaminafan49: It's fine I'm sure you were very busy.  :mon beam:
TakaYuu really are adorable!  :mon crazyinlove:
I'm pretty sure you will like this chapter a lot. :mon noprob:

Bold are student council

Junior High – Mio, Meru

Thank you all for reading, reviewing and thanking! :mon firecrack:
I really am sorry it took so long to write. :mon pray2:
I hope you all enjoy this chapter! :mon love:
Please review and I will see you all soon! :mon bye:
----------------------------

Chapter 15: Yuko's Old Friend

It has been a few weeks since Takamina and Yuko’s first date. Everything was calm and everyone got along very well. But sadly the calm wouldn’t last that long since it was a week before the first trimester exams which meant no club meetings for a whole week.

Takamina was currently in the classroom with the others studying hard but her mind kept wandering like crazy throwing her thought process off completely. No matter what her mind kept going to her squirrel-like girlfriend causing her to sigh for the millionth time that day.

‘Why does she have to be so cute? She always knows how to get me without knowing she’s even got me. I just can’t wait to feel her lips on mine again or her hands on my body…’ Takamina thought to herself as she zoned out not noticing Yuko sneaking up on her.

“Hey, my lovely little midget, do you need any help on studying again?” Yuko asked as she threw her arms around Minami nuzzling into her neck.

Takamina relaxed as soon as she heard Yuko’s voice, “You’re not much taller than me, you know… But yeah, I’m having a hard time studying and there are only three more days not counting the weekend before finals. However, when you’re around I seem to be able to study more…” She said blushing and leaning into Yuko’s hold.

“Well, how about we study together these last few days together since it’ll be easier than for you. Also, if you do well on the exams I’ll take you on a date wherever you want to go.” Yuko said as she let go of Takamina grabbed a chair to sit next to her.

“That sounds great but I always get so nervous during the test…” Minami said remembering her nerves during test.

“Well, it seems that when around me you relax and do very well… Maybe when you feel your nerves starting to get to you, you could imagine me cheering you on!” Yuko said before kissing Takamina’s red cheek.

“I guess I could try if I needed to…” The smaller off the two said turning away blushing even more causing Yuko to cling onto her happily.

The bell suddenly rang signifying the end of class and start of lunch much to most of the students’ relief. The group started to walk to their spot when suddenly they heard something.

“Yuko-chan~!” A random girl shouted before pouncing on the poor perverted squirrel girl and biting her ear.

Yuko quickly pushed the girl off and got up with the help of Takamina who held her protectively while girl at the mystery girl.

“What the heck was that for?!” Yuko yelled before looking clearly at the girl who ambushed and running and hugging the girl happily.

“You’re still very strong Yuko!” The attacker said with a smile as they pulled away.

“And you still have an ear fetish…” Yuko said in response to the girl who tried to look all innocent.

“Um… Yuko, could you introduce us to your friend here before Takamina decides to go on a killing spree?” Acchan said with a concerned look at her friend who looked like she was out for blood.

“Hm? Oh yeah, sorry you all… I got caught up in the moment of seeing my old friend here. Anyways, this is my old friend who went to one of my old schools before we both got kicked out for harassing the other students.” Yuko said as she introduced the girl who had attacked her earlier.

“Hi, sorry if I freaked you all out… It’s just I missed Yuko so much! Anyway my name is Kuramochi Asuka but you can call me Mocchi if you want and I’m in class 2-B! It’s nice to meet you all!” The girl said with a sweet smile before bowing politely.

Everyone introduced themselves before it got to Takamina who tried her best not to kill this girl. “I’m sure you know me since I’m the student council president but I will go ahead and introduce myself. I’m Takahashi Minami but almost everyone calls me Takamina. I’m in class 2-A with Yuko and am also her girlfriend.” She said before pulling Yuko close and holding her possessively.

“Don’t worry Takamina-san; I don’t plan to steal her from you… In fact I have no idea how you can deal with her and all her perversions.” Kuramochi said giggling at how the girl was acting.

“I don’t know how I do either but you know, Yuuchan not being a pervert isn’t Yuuchan at all… I think I love her just the way she is!” Takamina said with a smile as she hugged Yuko who blushed for some reason.

Asuka, Miichan and Acchan noticed this and decided to tease the two girls while they had the chance.

“Awww! I’ve never seen Yuko blush like that before in my life! I feel like a proud parent watching her child grow.” Mocchi said while wiping fake tears away from her eyes with AtsuMii joining in.

“I know the feeling… Miichan, when did our sweet Takamina grow up so much?” Atsuko asked as she held Miichan crying dramatically.

“I don’t know but we must let our Takamina continue to grow up! Yuko-san, you have to promise to take care of Takamina for us from now on!” Miichan said turning to Yuko while still holding Acchan as she joined her in tears.

“I will do my very best!” Yuko said in response grinning as she noticed Takamina getting irritated while she ignored Mocchi’s comment.

“You two stop acting like my parents! Anyway, why don’t you just join us for lunch Kuramochi-chan?” Takamina asked Yuko’s friend wanting to get to know her more.

“Sure, that sounds like fun!” Mocchi said smiling before following the group to their spot.

Up on the roof top the group was doing what they usually did. Yukirin was spoiling Mayuyu, Jurina was flirting with Rena who just acted like it was nothing, Lovetan seemed a little sad about something and there was an awkward air around her and Sasshi, Paruru was pouting as Yuihan began telling Milky and her about what her cat did, Airin was drawing a picture of everyone with Churi watching her, Kumin and Non were acting all lovey-dovey with one another as were Sae and Sayaka, Tomochin, Chiyuu, and Harunyan were all discussing about the latest fashions, while Takamina, Acchan, and Miichan, were listening to Mocchi’s stories about Yuko.

Yuko trying to ignore Mocchi decided to ask Sasshi and Aika what was wrong. They just looked at each other for a moment before becoming quiet. Yuko thought that she probably wasn’t going to get an answer and was going to talk with the others before she heard Sasshi speak, “We broke up…”

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the two who were acting withdrawn. “When did that happen?” Mayuyu asked concerned about her best friend.

“Yesterday… We both agreed to go our separate ways but stay friends, right Sasshi?” Lovetan said with a small smile.

“Yeah… We will still be friends. I mean it’s not like we hate each other we just want to be friends at the moment.” Sasshi said smiling a sad smile trying her best not to cry.

Yuko decided to talk to Sasshi alone for a little while in hopes to make her feel better. “Sashihara-chan, I want you to answer honestly, kay? Did you break up with Lovetan or was it the other way around?” Yuko asked seriously with concern in her voice.

“She broke up with me… She said that there was someone else she had feelings for… But she told me she would love to stay friends and so I agreed. Yuko-san why is heartbreak so hard?” Rino asked before she broke into tears and hugged Yuko who returned it.

After a little while Sasshi calmed down and the two went back to the others. Everything had been worked out and lunch went back to normal.

“So Mocchi, how old were you and Yuko when you two met?” Acchan ask as she continued to eat her lunch focusing more on that than the actual question asked.

“We met in our first year as Junior High students! Also despite how she acts now Yuko was a kind of quiet girl until we were in the middle of our second year… I don’t know what caused her to start acting like that but she said it had to do with a new friend she met.” Asuka said with a content smile as she remembered how they met.

“Stop staring off like that… It looks creepy and makes you look old.” Yuko said pushing her old friend playfully.

“But it seems you’ve come a long way since we were in junior high… I’m glad you’ve made some friends here.” Mocchi said as she ruffled Yuko’s hair a little before she began talking to the other girls.

‘I’m so happy you’ve found someone you love like how I once loved you…’ Mocchi thought with a small smile at Yuko and Takamina before she turned back to the others.

Yuko noticed that Takamina was quiet and seemed to have something on her mind that was bothering her. “Are you okay, Takamina?” Yuko asked with a concerned tone as she held Takamina’s hand.

“Yeah, I was just thinking…” Takamina said in a small voice keeping her head down.

“Do you want to tell me what it was about?” Yuko asked as she squeezed her girlfriend’s hand hoping to reassure her.

“I’ll tell later on the way home.” The smaller girl responded before kissing Yuko’s cheek and lunch ended.

‘I know that I shouldn’t worry about Yuko and that Mocchi girl but I didn’t really think that Yuko was really close to anyone before we met… I just don’t want to lose her.’ Takamina thought as she walked to class with Yuko next to her.

The day ended fast and the two girls went over to Takamina’s house for their study date. Yuko was still curious about what the smaller girl was worried about when she finally decided to ask her when they were done studying. “Hey Minami, you said you would tell me what was wrong earlier.” Yuko said as she looked at Takamina intensely.

“I guess I’m just a little worried that you’ll leave me for Kuramochi-san… Also, the stress from all the studying and testing coming up might be bothering me.” Takamina said with a sigh feeling a little better talking to Yuko about what was wrong.

“You don’t have to worry about Mocchi! There was a time when we were younger and she asked me out but I turned her down. I really love you, Minami. What do I have to do to prove it to you?” Yuko asked as she got close and cupped Takamina’s cheek.

Takamina blushed and suddenly felt loved and like Yuko would never betray her. “You don’t have to do a thing.” She said before she leaned in and kissed Yuko passionately.

Takamina pushed Yuko to the floor and started to run her fingers over Yuko’s body causing the girl to shudder a little. Yuko felt something go up her shirt and decided to pull away to catch her breath and to look at Takamina.

Takamina got worried that Yuko didn’t want her to continue and so she stopped her hand which was lying on Yuko’s bare stomach. “Do you want me to stop, Yuko?” She asked concerned that she stepped over a line.

“N-no… I-it’s fine. You just shocked me a little.” Yuko said before wrapping her arms around Minami’s neck and pulling her in for another kiss.

Yuko felt Takamina’s hand travel up slowly before she finally reached the squirrel-like girl’s right breast and groped her. Yuko gasped and pulled away but held Takamina against her. She bit her lip trying her best not to moan when suddenly she felt pleasure flowing from her neck to the rest of her body. Yuko moaned slightly and realized right then that Takamina had bit her neck.

After a few more kisses and touching Yuko had to go home but they made a promise to study together the next day. ‘I hope Minami’s won’t think I’ll leave her anytime soon… I really do love her she just makes me feel so loved and cherished.’ Yuko thought right before falling asleep.

‘Yuko’s right I shouldn’t worry about her and Kuramochi’s relationship. Hmmm…. Mom and little bro are going to be at Grandma’s next weekend maybe Yuko would want to come over and stayed the night… I’ll ask her when I have the chance.’ Takamina thought to herself before falling asleep as well.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 06:08:41 AM by Ambenya »

My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
Of all girls... Mocchi... The ear eating monster...
I hope she will NOT get in  the way of the relationship of Takamina and Yuko!
Takamina is worried that Yuko would leave her.... hope she won't.
Aggressive Takamina!!! Me liky!
The make out scene!!!! So hot!! And again I'm left hanging... I already got used to it.. xDDD
Yuko sleeping over... alone... with Takamina... hmmmmmmmm...... :perv mode on:!!!
Update SOON!!

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
NEW CHAPTER!! yey! :D I missed you ;-;

Now my comment about the chapter:

Mocchi!! xDDD

yeah! part of Yuko's past >w< I know it, Yuko have a secret there~

omg Mocchi loved Yuko in the past? o.o

but well, Yuko loves Minami <3 good think that they have good communication >w< its good when they say what are they thinking, insecurities and that class of things

Good chapter and welcome back <3

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: CLC - Pepe