JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Stand By Me

Author Topic: (Group) Crayon Pop (크레용팝)  (Read 166138 times)

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) Crayon Pop (크레용팝)
« Reply #400 on: March 18, 2014, 10:32:18 PM »
More pics from their twitter

OH Choa Lol

Gah Gummi with short hair.. :/

« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 03:59:40 AM by storyboard »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #401 on: March 20, 2014, 09:21:57 PM »
So...any of you Crayon Pop fans fans of Lady Gaga?!
Lady Gaga‏@ladygaga
I'm excited to announce June 26 through July 22 of Lady Gaga's artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball will be opened by CRAYON POP! http://tinyurl.com/mvbbkv2

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #402 on: March 20, 2014, 09:25:32 PM »
^
uuugh beat me to it by seconds!

Crayon Pop will be opening for Lady Gaga :O

Source: https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/446685640542146560

Quick research tells me that June 26 - July 22 means they'll be opening a whole bunch of shows in the US and Canada.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #403 on: March 22, 2014, 12:02:52 AM »
Crayon Pop to Open for Lady Gaga
The five Korean girls who swept the K-pop scene last year are about to have another taste of fame.

Crayon Pop, whose music video of the song “Bar Bar Bar” went viral on YouTube last year, will open for Lady Gaga on her North America tour, which begins late June and runs for about a month, the chief executive of the group’s label said.

“The girls didn’t believe it at first,” Hwang Hyun-chang told The Wall Street Journal. “In February, Ellin (one of the members) had written down as a wish, during a TV show, that she wants to be famous enough to perform on the same stage with Lady Gaga.”

“Fans are buzzing that her dream had come true,” Mr. Hwang said, adding that the release of the group’s official first album has been postponed so they can join Lady Gaga’s tour.

A tweet on Lady Gaga’s official Twitter account announcing the Crayon Pop news has been retweeted more than 7,500 times. Lady Gaga has 41.1 million followers on Twitter.

Mr. Hwang said Crayon Pop’s act will last about 30 minutes. The girls will do the popular “Bar Bar Bar” song, where they jump up and down in a straight line mimicking the movements of a five cylinder engine. The group will also perform its soon-to-be-released song, “Uh-ee.”
Hmm even if you're not a fan of Lady Gaga, getting a cheap seat to see Crayon Pop might be worth it if it really is a 30 min performance!

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #404 on: March 24, 2014, 04:03:02 AM »

uhh WHAT? lol

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #405 on: March 26, 2014, 11:09:54 PM »
30 sec preview of their song. Not as good as their early stuff, but it sounds like a fun song so far!
http://crayonpopunited.com/post/80763332749/crayon-pops-uh-ee-30-second-preview

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #406 on: March 28, 2014, 09:26:23 AM »

HMM....The song is alright. Chorus is quite catchy.
The choreography it's fun to watch! They even did that dance way and ellin did on that documentary on them :lol:

This vid has better audio of the song

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #407 on: March 31, 2014, 05:32:09 PM »

I really like the dance, and the song is pretty catchy. I think the MV could have been a little better and maybe had an amusing storyline or something.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #408 on: April 24, 2014, 01:29:16 AM »
Crayon Pop on weekly idol with subs!

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #409 on: May 04, 2014, 11:32:50 AM »
So I went to see Crayon Pop at the LA Korean Music Festival!!! Honestly I don't remember much from it. I was fan chanting pretty hardcore for them and got the attention of the security guards lol. But yea I can't tell you guys much about their performance as it's quite a blur in my memory. What I DO remember is getting a very nice view of Choa's booty when she does the kick during dancing queen :D. Could see all the curves of that behind and everything haha. I would have taken some vids for you guys but the security saw me recording a performance earlier and told me not to record so I was hesitant to do it for Crayon Pop's performances >_<. But yea, they only performed 3 songs, their new single Uh-ee, then Dancing Queen, and obviously the song that made them a bit relevant, Bar Bar Bar.

Also, not really worth mentioning but during crayon pops performance I was able to get on the video screen or w/e you call it! Never had that happen to me so that was cool lol.

Anway this is the only video I could provide you guys because they went on the extended stage and I was hoping they'd walk towards my direction, but they DIDN'T T-T! Hence why its so short and the shakiness was due to me fumbling around with my phone.

Offline imjude28

« Reply #410 on: May 29, 2014, 08:49:10 AM »

check out the latest international fan portal http://crayonpop.me

:wave:   :peace:

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #411 on: June 16, 2014, 05:40:32 AM »
Choa was featured in ZanZan (Chrome Entertainments new duo) debut MV . Way is technically in it too through pictures lol.

Also a version with Choa singing some lines. Choa got such a good voice :)

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #412 on: June 20, 2014, 09:25:35 AM »
They got a track for an upcoming Drama

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #413 on: July 07, 2014, 08:23:48 AM »
Geummi...wow

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #414 on: July 23, 2014, 12:14:03 PM »
OOOOOH yesssssss today was so amazing!
So international Crayon Pop fansite crayonpop.me organized a short fanmeet in LA for Crayon Pop on the day of a Lady Gaga concert and it was amazing!
Like those short little fanmeets you might have seen in Korea after shows and such, it was quite similar to that.

So the fans was set to meet up at 12:45PM so we could go through the handshake process like what you can do and not do and how the line formation would be. So yeah go through that, and Crayon Pop event was supposed to start at 1:30 I think, but it got delayed a bit. Anyway, Crayon Pop eventually makes their way to the meeting room and fans getting loud wooo!!! haha Crayon Pop said some short messages in Korean and got those bits translated. Had a slight awkward at the beginning because no one translated for like a second or two (he was getting his mic ready I believe...). So after that, handshake line formation begin!

I had to wait near the end to get my handshake because I volunteered to help with recording the event (all I did was press the record button lol). Anyway, my brother and I set up a plan so he'd record me getting my handshake and then later I'd get him to record :D. I didn't plan to say anything specific to any of the members, I decided to just go with the flow.

So yea my turn comes up, first up was Choa! I approach her to shake her hand, first thing she says to me "oh handsome". She probably says every guy is handsome :lol:. Anyway, I reply "Hah thank you, you are very cute ^^".   And that was the end of that, I really didn't know what to say plus gotta keep the line moving :).

Next up is Soyul! I think I asked her how LA was or something? I can't remember how she responded but it was in English!

Moving on to Ellin! I noticed a pimple on her face...ALMOST pointed it out to her lol but obviously I don't want to embarrass her :). I simply asked Ellin how she was...How'd she respond? "I'm fine....*pause* *thinking* and you?" Hahaha XD. I respond back I'm good! Might have said some other thing, I don't really remember >_<

Geummi time! I shake her hand, she asks me how old I am. I respond 26. She thinks I'm 26 KOREAN years. So I'm like noo no, I was born in '88 (in simpler english, she had a translator anyway). And I tell her we same-aged friends! Lol. And she was like ooh ooh, offered her hand to shake again :D. Then ended it off with giving her a high 10?

Last but not least Way! She grabs my nametag and asks ooh (my nametag said arrgh) aarrr. She asks me "How do you say your name?" I think she was referring to my nametag so I said aRrrrgh. Then I ask her "oh, my real name?" I don't think she understood really, she just nodded. And I'm like Ariel (pronounced Are-Yell). She tries to say it like twice? I correct her those two times and she sort of got it down the last time! Afterwards she said it was difficult to say :lol:

And that's how my handshake went with each member :D But wow uplcose these girls look so good! Soyul was especially cute looking :)

After all the handshakes were done, some gifts were given to Crayon Pop and also a message book for their 2nd year anniversary. They said their goodbyes and Way's was especially cute. She said "We'll be back" and proceeded to put her thumb in the air and and imitate the terminator movie :lol:

Next on this list was the Lady Gaga concert with Crayon Pop as opening act wooo!
I had pretty good seats, got full front view of them, did not take any fancams of this as the lighting was terrible for a camera phone. Yeah pretty much typical crayon pop performance. I loved hearing their rehearsed English lines hehe.

So after Crayon Pop was done, me and several other Crayon Pop fans left in hopes to see Crayon Pop hop onto their bus and go back to their hotel. Soo yeah...turns out they wouldn't be coming out any time soon and that they had a special stage with Lady Gaga. So we ended up waiting like a few hours for a very quick glimpse of Crayon Pop after the concert ended lol. But wow Ellin had a very nice outfit on! It kinda got a little crazy out there...cuz everyone from the Gaga concert was starting to get to their cars too woops! As Crayon Pop got onto the bus the fans chanted Pop! Pop! Keu Rae Yong Pop! hehe

I got some videos I'll post it later...
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 12:38:02 PM by storyboard »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #415 on: July 24, 2014, 03:41:58 AM »
Out of the 4 pics that I took of Crayon Pop...this was the only decent one @_@

Videos!

@6:58 my bro is raising my monopod above the crowd and Soyul is quite amazed at it Lol.
@13:20 Way's "I'll be back" :lol:

Video after the concert

I felt like those crazy fangirls that chase after idols >_<. What's not seen in this video is Choa hadn't arrived yet haha. When she did, I was too slow to take out my camera to catch her.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #416 on: July 30, 2014, 03:35:43 AM »
Well Choa got a part in a drama called High School Love On. KBSWorld uploaded to their channel :)

If you just want to see her acting the times she comes in at are 9:33 and  36:44

Offline efrain

« Reply #417 on: July 30, 2014, 07:22:29 AM »
Out of the 4 pics that I took of Crayon Pop...this was the only decent one @_@

Videos!

@6:58 my bro is raising my monopod above the crowd and Soyul is quite amazed at it Lol.
@13:20 Way's "I'll be back" :lol:

Video after the concert

I felt like those crazy fangirls that chase after idols >_<. What's not seen in this video is Choa hadn't arrived yet haha. When she did, I was too slow to take out my camera to catch her.

nice moment
i has that moment too

2 juni , CP had schedule(as guest) to perform in my country (indonesia) for Asia Dream Cup (running man event with Ji Sung park)
so we (popjushie Indonesia @skecthbooksid) had prepared to welcoming CP in airport.
we prepared gift and banner from a week ago

and finally the day coming
ahhh,,, just like dream we meet, had selfie, even photo together in front sketchbooksid banner

personally , my bias is ellin,, but the first member i meet is soyul,,she so small  :O and i asked her to sign my album, then gummi approach me,, she look very beautiful but she cant handle jakarta weather (so hot for her) she always complain "so hot"
then ellin aproach me,,, she look my eyes n smile ,, i frezze,, do nothing. she look i held album , she spontaneous take the album n sign it.
then finally my mouth say something,, i asked her to take selfie,, the she come to me,,, ohh,,, great moment

every member CP is very humble, didnt rush to car,,, they approach every member with big smile,,, thank you crayon pop  :welcome

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #418 on: August 05, 2014, 03:43:08 AM »
Yeaaaah~!
Crayon Pop September Comeback Confirmed.. First Full Album Since Debut

Crayon Pop will make their comeback in September with a full album.

It is said that they began preparing for the new album as soon as they arrived in July from the 3 month long ‘artRave: The ARTPOP Ball’ North American tour with world star Lady Gaga.

This album will be Crayon Pop’s first full album 2 years and 2 months since debut.

Chrome Entertainment said on the 5th, “The members are in the midst of recording and practicing choreography, aiming for a September comeback. We are putting much effort into, not only the music, but all aspects as it will be the first full album. Crayon Pop will soon be back with their unique color. Please look out for them”.

Source

CPTV Season 3 EP 1 SUBBED!

« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 04:13:32 AM by storyboard »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #419 on: August 09, 2014, 12:22:45 AM »
Crayon Pop on Korea Today (starts at 2:52). Denny gets to interview them once again and Crayon Pop got a little present for him :)

Denny is such a fanboy XD

They updated their naver blog a few weeks ago with pics from their trip to the US
Their Trip To Vegas

Pics from the US Part 1

Pics from the US Part 2

Pics from the US Part 3

Pics from the US Part 4

« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 12:45:31 AM by storyboard »

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Stand By Me