JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tsuchiya Anna - RIDE ON!

Author Topic: (Group) Afilia Saga East  (Read 476766 times)

Offline shadox.shadox

• 「アフィリア・サーガ」の小悪魔ちゃんこと、えみゅうです。
Re: (Group) Afilia Saga East
« Reply #880 on: November 03, 2012, 10:04:38 PM »

Hello, this months episode : http://www.mediafire.com/?zzgalz9t5wqpi

Hi thank you very much for sharing, but it looks like you forgot the 1st part of the file don't you ? Or it may had been deleted ...  :(
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 10:36:11 PM by shadox.shadox »
Afilia Saga official site : http://afiliasaga.jp/

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #881 on: November 07, 2012, 04:58:40 AM »

good content but the video quality is a shame

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #882 on: November 07, 2012, 08:56:38 AM »
i guess it's a good thing that real devils aren't so cute/pretty  :sweatdrop:

Offline burglarnoone

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #883 on: November 07, 2012, 09:43:39 AM »
Hi thank you very much for sharing, but it looks like you forgot the 1st part of the file don't you ? Or it may had been deleted ...  :(

You really should PM this kinda stuff, then i'd notice quicker. I've updated the links now.

Offline shadox.shadox

« Reply #884 on: November 07, 2012, 10:04:10 AM »
Thank you so much !!  :bow:

Oh btw for those who like Kurumi : great wallpaper for fans  8) HERE (1920x1080)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 10:36:12 PM by shadox.shadox »

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #885 on: November 07, 2012, 11:21:29 PM »
kurumi  :cry: oh boy, I thought this ending of 2012 would be bright to Afilia with this single and all but... I was wrong. first losing Karen permanently and now losing Kurumi temporarily... these recurrent health problems are signs that something is wrong in the group (like bad schedule management or insufficient training exercises).

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #886 on: November 08, 2012, 04:08:22 AM »
2012 was a rollercoaster for the group... Kurumi issue seems more mental than physical like Karen's issue

also about health problems i'm not sure if is about bad schedules but totally is part of the issue since they have to work in the cafe, train with the group, do llives, keep their blogs and etc... they need to slow down the heavy schedules, srsly i don't want them to start graduating because of that and if they want to give full power to the group then excuse them from all other activities.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #887 on: November 09, 2012, 05:01:05 PM »

« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 05:55:28 PM by shurastriker »

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #888 on: November 09, 2012, 08:52:41 PM »
i like those devil outfits  :D

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #889 on: November 10, 2012, 01:43:20 AM »
2012 was a rollercoaster for the group... Kurumi issue seems more mental than physical like Karen's issue

also about health problems i'm not sure if is about bad schedules but totally is part of the issue since they have to work in the cafe, train with the group, do lives, keep their blogs and etc... they need to slow down the heavy schedules, srsly i don't want them to start graduating because of that and if they want to give full power to the group then excuse them from all other activities.

well, I don`t really know how busy is their schedules, but I don`t think the cafe plays a big part in this problem... since they barely appear there, just one day per week or less. also, there are other groups that have similar activities, like Denpa Gumi and I don`t remember seeing members have problems with that (for example, Eitaso worked five days -out of ten- this month at Dear Stage. way more frequent than the Afilia girls). sometimes the problem is not exactly in their work schedule, but daily one (like sleeping few hours). but either way, the management should do something like talking with the girl and so on, imo.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #890 on: November 10, 2012, 06:31:11 AM »
kohime with asami AKA the undercover ASE member

Offline shadox.shadox

« Reply #891 on: November 10, 2012, 07:29:39 PM »
Thanks for sharing, I really love Kohime's laugh ! (●´∀`)ノ♡ Sooo cute ! Her hands look so tiny for the joystick !  :lol:

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #892 on: November 12, 2012, 01:47:24 PM »
something is definitely happening with our beloved group, folks. Emiu made this sentimental post in their blog right after the mini-live at Ikebukuro (sunday). http://blog.livedoor.jp/afiliasaga/archives/1862002.html#comments

I interpreted it as she`s trying to find forces to continue in her path (as an idol?). if she is really struggling mentally to keep with the group works and so on, that would add to Kurumi`s case (if her problem is really a mental one, as Shurastriker said). and so, we have a group suddenly tearing apart... because of some backstage problem, maybe?

BUT... I would like to tell that I went to this mini-live and, not wanting to correct Shura or something, Kurumi seemed really ill. she had for the whole shows a face like if she was putting up with some ache. after the first one ended (there were, as it normally happens, two presentations), she bowed with the other girls and quickly run to the backstage, with her hands in her stomach. during the handshakings and 2-shots, she seemed ok, though. maybe some ache that comes more painful with the dances and quick movements? I wouldn`t be surprised if her problem is gastroenteritis, since a lot of girls (specially in AKB) already passed through that recently...  :(

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #893 on: November 12, 2012, 04:34:23 PM »
well no doubt management is doing something wrong... also if Kurumi is injured she shouldn't keep on dancing, she could be waiting in a chair like Karen did several times so might be something different that what she blogged about D: mmm idols are like soldiers so i respect them for that but i know it can drain you mentally and physically so if that's the case i don't want them to keep on going.

also, might not be related but members of the group shouldn't be twittting at 2 am... more sleep plz

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #894 on: November 12, 2012, 05:46:08 PM »
Don't forget that Afilia Sherrys (and Asterisk too IIRC) is open from 5 PM to 5 AM, so that means girls like Karen, Kurumi, Maho, Miku, Laura and Yukafin have very irregular sleeping patterns as they work nights. I guess some of their tweets are posted during their breaks or when they get off from work. I assume the girls don't have to work the night shift if they have a performance the next day, but even so, it might be hard to adapt and they're likely to lose hours of sleep.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #895 on: November 12, 2012, 05:56:11 PM »
well no doubt management is doing something wrong... also if Kurumi is injured she shouldn't keep on dancing, she could be waiting in a chair like Karen did several times so might be something different that what she blogged about D: mmm idols are like soldiers so i respect them for that but i know it can drain you mentally and physically so if that's the case i don't want them to keep on going.

you know, this made me start thinking: maybe the management is putting some pressure in the girls, like making them work even if they're not feeling well. they're making Kurumi continue despite her problem, that I guess is something not so serious, so she decided to take a break and comeback as soon as possible. they made the same to Karen, but since her problem was more complicated, the break she took was not sufficient to recover so she was "forced" to graduate. this or she would have to resume working despite being ill/injured. Emiu is seeing this and is concerned about this kind of treatment to her friends (that might be given to her too, in the future), so she made that vague post.

dunno if I explained it clearly, but it seems to make sense to me.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #896 on: November 12, 2012, 07:17:21 PM »
^ Karen graduated all activities from Afilia am i right? i mean she is not working in the cafe/bar anymore? i never get it clear enough

Don't forget that Afilia Sherrys (and Asterisk too IIRC) is open from 5 PM to 5 AM, so that means girls like Karen, Kurumi, Maho, Miku, Laura and Yukafin have very irregular sleeping patterns as they work nights. I guess some of their tweets are posted during their breaks or when they get off from work. I assume the girls don't have to work the night shift if they have a performance the next day, but even so, it might be hard to adapt and they're likely to lose hours of sleep.

true, i was thinking about it too and i guess the members of the group shouldn't have to work those times at all since it's hard enough already with just trying to fix your sleep patterns... but obviously it affect some members more than others.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #897 on: November 12, 2012, 07:22:53 PM »
yes, she is not in the cafe anymore. Rose stopped recently too, making Meena the only graduate still 'available' somewhere.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #898 on: November 12, 2012, 07:30:22 PM »
yes, she is not in the cafe anymore. Rose stopped recently too, making Meena the only graduate still 'available' somewhere.
I read on twitter that Karen is going for law school... not sure if true or just a misslead by the accurate google translator lol about Rose wasn't she aiming for to become a teacher?... in other things she should do more cosplay with her awesome crew

Meena was doing some reporter stuff for Ikebukuro youtubbe channel (if i remember correctly)... nothing interesting but she wears her afilia uniform XD

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #899 on: November 13, 2012, 12:59:12 AM »
nice to see that they are looking to study and do something after their idol career is over.  :) it would be sad to discover they are doing some shitty part-time job, going to AV or similar. and Rose has really outstanding abilities for cosplaying. I`m pretty sure we`ll be able to see her in some cosplay festivals.  :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tsuchiya Anna - RIDE ON!