JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayaka - Mikazuki

Author Topic: My KojiYuu Story (OS: PSP - 2013 Christmas Special)  (Read 52259 times)

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: My KojiYuu Story (SBFnL - Completed) + *Christmas Special*
« Reply #120 on: December 26, 2012, 06:48:17 AM »
Omg! Freakymonday~san! It's prohibited to post this kind of scene here! Once the moderators read this post, they will immediately remove this chapter and will be moved to the perv section. You need to do something!

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
  • i hate cats but i love NyanNyan d(^_^)b
« Reply #121 on: December 26, 2012, 07:13:08 AM »
Omg! Freakymonday~san! It's prohibited to post this kind of scene here! Once the moderators read this post, they will immediately remove this chapter and will be moved to the perv section. You need to do something!

yey~ thanks for replying early on this~ hmmm..
and I don't know how to post there so........ hmmmm... okay.. i won't post that anymore. ^_^)

sorry guys. :(
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 07:28:57 AM by freakymonday »
---++[ "It's unfortunate that there was a misunderstanding. After all, as far as Yuko is concerned, the 'you' in 'no one but you' refers to me," ]++---

Offline anonymousstalker

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 8) What is your Standard? 8)
« Reply #122 on: December 26, 2012, 12:38:38 PM »
Ughhh... it's already over :fainted: and the nice part is you KILLED Haruna in the story that's just sooooo great... oh don't mind me I'm just gonna sit on the corner :on cloudeye: reminiscing that my Oshi is still ALIVE.... well honestly I was anticipating that it will actually happen since how the story goes...  :cry:

Good thing I read your One Shot (Christmas Special) :k-inlove: thank you so much for that :bow:

Milky: “With Sayaka… I’ve been wondering what she thinks of me.“It’s not that type of relationship, but I wanted to figure out what she thought of me so… I kind of tried to seduce her. And she blushed.”

Sayanee: “I did not!” || Milky: “You did.”

Sayaka: “I actually wasn’t though! I didn’t know what she was trying to convey with that in the first place.” || Milky: “She was kind of shifting around in her seat and looking really puzzled so it was fun.”

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
« Reply #123 on: December 26, 2012, 12:51:00 PM »
So sorry... but if you guys still want to read that extra chapter, i think i can send you.. :oops: :oops:

Ughhh... it's already over :fainted: and the nice part is you KILLED Haruna in the story that's just sooooo great... oh don't mind me I'm just gonna sit on the corner :on cloudeye: reminiscing that my Oshi is still ALIVE.... well honestly I was anticipating that it will actually happen since how the story goes...  :cry:

Good thing I read your One Shot (Christmas Special) :k-inlove: thank you so much for that :bow:

Thanks... im a haruna oshi as well so yeah..  :thumbsup
And my one shot is a little... ugh.. :roll:
---++[ "It's unfortunate that there was a misunderstanding. After all, as far as Yuko is concerned, the 'you' in 'no one but you' refers to me," ]++---

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #124 on: December 26, 2012, 02:24:49 PM »
Gerat Christmas for Yuko!!! *.*

Well, I want to read what you had posted >< What can I do to read it? ;.;

Your story really moved me >< It's one of my favorites of KojiYuu *.*

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline amachan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: December 26, 2012, 02:40:17 PM »
but... but.... but...... WHERE'S THE CHAPTER 27??!!!!   XD

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #126 on: December 26, 2012, 04:36:48 PM »
So sorry... but if you guys still want to read that extra chapter, i think i can send you.. :oops: :oops:

Send pleasee :)

Silent reader for now

Offline WildImaginary

« Reply #127 on: December 26, 2012, 04:38:52 PM »
Please send me the extra chapter. thanks you  :kneelbow:

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #128 on: December 27, 2012, 01:21:04 PM »
huuwwaaahh, the ending of your fic really broke my heart..I mean, I was ready if you ended it with sad ending (in my mind was "Yuko will die"). But, i didn't expect that you would make Haruna died, not yuko. Poor yuuchan..sad love story. why kojiyuu's happiness only lasted for a moment..so sad..huhuhu..

about the epilogue : uwaaahhh, i love it. really love it. wait, i'm not a pervert. i just like to read some smut writing. It's good for health. HA!

christmas fic : imagining haruna with ribbon wrapped her body and with the lock made me drooling..That was the best gift for yuuchan ne~ hehe..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
Re: My KojiYuu Story (No More Lies *New Year Special*)
« Reply #129 on: January 01, 2013, 02:40:50 AM »
...thanks to all who have been reading my fics.. ^_^)  :bow:

I told a friend that I would make a new year fic if a new Kojiyuu pic would appear before the year ends.. I was so confident that there'd be none but yesterday, Nyannyan failed me and uploaded one  :thumbdown: .. >.<) so to keep my promise, here goes.. Happy New Year!!  :nervous :nervous

***************************************************************************************************************************

- No More Lies -
[/size]

The air is filled with a joyful hum as Haruna scoots around the kitchen, getting the meal ready for the New Year celebration. Her hair dances with every movement she makes as she gracefully mix the vegetable salad on the bowl. She was smiling beautifully along with happy thoughts of the leaving year, excited of the things that might happen days after tonight.

As she put the well plated food on their dining table, her eyes slips a glance to her girlfriend who's sitting blankly on their couch. Much to her surprise, her girlfriend seems to be not enjoying her stay on their apartment or she wouldn't act like that especially today, the New Year’s Eve.

"Ara~ what's my sweet little Yuuchan thinking about?" the tall girl whispered lovingly onto the other's ear as she wraps her arms around the girl's shoulder. "Thinking of somebody else other than me?" she finished lovingly along with a pout in which Yuko could only imagine.

"M-mm.." Yuko hummed a no reply as she gently turns sideward and reached a kiss on her girlfriend's cheeks. She slowly turned around to face her loving girlfriend and gently placed a kiss over her partner's eyes.

"I'm sorry." Haruna whispered worriedly, making Yuko looked at her confused. "They said that when two people share a great bond, the other will come to have her partner's traits. I dozed off a lot. You must have gotten that from me. Sorry." the tall girl bring Yuko closer and tightened the hug.

"I love you~~" the short girl uttered lovingly. There was no reply but felt the arms around her tightened. She tilted her face up to meet Haruna's eyes but failed since the other girl is staring towards something that is not her. "Can I kiss you?"

The long haired lad turns her eyes to meet the other and gave in a gentle smile. Her lips were then devoured by her girlfriend's own with so much passion and desire. As Haruna felt Yuko's kiss getting deeper, she pulled away and cupped the short girl's cheeks right away.

"I'm still cooking." she muttered casually and brings her arms to wrap around Yuko.

"I love you..." Yuko repeated with so much feeling earning a weak gaze from the other girl. "Please say you love me too..."

Haruna smiled. "The food is still underway Yuuchan..."

Feeling disheartened by her girlfriend's action, Yuko felt like trembling inside. "Are we really just kissing friends?" her embrace started to loosen up but kept her arms wrapped around the older girl. "Didn't you say you love me too?"

Their eyes are gazing at each other's, the one trying to find answer, and the other giving an answer that they both have no idea if it does reach the other.

"...and that's what inside your head all this time?" Haruna asked coldly, making Yuko feel worse.

"I just... I..." Yuko started stuttering as she noticed the change in her lover's eyes. It was cold. "Nyannyan... Don't look at me like that..."

"...that's how you see what our bond is like, Yuuchan? Kissing friends?" Haruna loosen her embrace, making Yuko tighten hers.

"Nyannyan... I..." she feels weak, so weak that no words to utter are formed inside her head. It's not true. Yuko knows it isn't true, but why can't she answer her partner's words, she doesn't know. "Just please say you do love me too..."

"I love you too~" Haruna smiled and released Yuko from her loosened embrace. She turned around and went back to the kitchen and continues the preparation for their own little celebration of the New Year party.

Yuko slowly followed the older girl to the kitchen and pulled the apron away. This time, her eyes are strongly serious that it bore holes on Haruna's own. The tall girl sighed. She knows that when Yuko is this serious, it'll be difficult to calm her down once she slipped a word that may be the cause of their misunderstanding. And now she's regretting her display of cold act earlier in which she just did so she can finish cooking before her girlfriend that is well known of its perverted mind stops her from making meals.

"Yuuchan, I'm cooking. Don't you want something to eat later?" Haruna uttered calmly.

"Nyannyan, please be honest with me."

"What are you up to now?" the tall girl lowered the fork she's holding and turned the stove fire off.

"It'll be new year soon. I don't want you lying to me anymore... If you don't love me anymore, just say it! I can set you free! I can give way! Do you love someone else already?!"

"Yuuchan? What's wrong with you?! Why are you bringing up someth-"

"Just tell me already! Was it Takamina?!" Yuko questioned authoritatively making Haruna confused and shocked at the same time. "Was it that midget?!"

"Yuko stop it! I have no other woman! What the hell is wrong with you?!" then tall girl replied and tried putting her hands on the other's shoulder but failed when it was just tapped away.

"So it was Mariko then!!" Yuko continued shouting. "I'm with Marichan.. I'm having lunch with Marichan.. Marichan brought me this.. Marichan gave me that.. Marichan! Marichan! Marichan!! JUST ALWAYS MARICHAN!!" she finally let her heart out.

"Yuuchan?! What are you saying?"

"Why don't you be honest with me and just tell me it’s her!!" Yuko clenched her fingers into fist. "I can understand if you're already tired of me!"

"Yuuchan... That's not how it is... I love you... I really do."

"No!! You're lying~ J-just... " the short girl wiped her tears away by the back of her palm.

"Yuuchan, I only love you! So stop saying such things..."

"NO!! I don't want you lying to me anymore!!"

Haruna shocked by Yuko's rage, she was left speechless for a while. It was the first time she's seen Yuko like this, an extremely jealous Yuko. Finding an escape over her girlfriend's rants, she gave out a sigh.

"Fine. If honesty is what you want, then I'll give it to you." she looked at Yuko calmly.

"So it’s her then..." Yuko lowered her voice. "You shouldn't have told me you love me..."

Then there comes silence, both looking away from each other, with just their breathing sounding the room.

"I'm sorry... I...lied." Haruna broke the silence.

"Why?" Yuko's voice cracked. "You shouldn't have uttered those words on me... You shouldn't have made me believe..."

Haruna walks calmly towards Yuko, extending both of her arms for the short girl but failed when the other stepped back.

"I love you,.. I love you so much Nyannyan... But if you'll be happy with Mariko, I'll let you go..." Yuko started crying. Tears fall heavily down her cheeks.

"I shouldn't have told you I love you... I'm sorry." she heard Yuko's breathing gets harder, gasping more for air. "I shouldn't have told you I love you... when it's really more than love that I feel for you..."

"Eh?!" Yuko turned her widened eyes back to Haruna who is now seriously looking at her.

"I'm sorry... For telling you I love you even though I know that love could never feel this strong." Haruna's gaze turned away. "I'm really sorry Yuuchan..."

Yuko's eyes widen in shock hearing those words from her girlfriend. Her heart pounds her chest so hard that the walls behind it feel like its breaking. She ran towards her girlfriend and envelope her with her arms, crying. "Nyannyan... I'm... I'm..."

The tall girl captures the shorter girl's lips with her own as she cupped its cheeks within her palms, and with the left hand slowly sliding through the short girl's neck down to her back while they enjoy their exchange of passion. It was an exchange packaged with their feelings of love that is unable to express with any other words, a kiss that is so deep and intense that was broken up only by their need of air to breathe.

"I'm sorry if I wasn't able to find the right words Yuuchan... I'm sorry... I lied."

"Nyannyan~~"

"I'm sorry..." the tall girl wiped off the tears from her girlfriend's eyes with a smile. "Happy New Year, Yuuchan~"

--

It was already past midnight and the couple can be seen cuddling on the couch. Haruna is lying comfortably with her back while Yuko is as comfortably resting on top of her girlfriend. Their eyes were closed as Haruna continued to caress Yuko's back.

"I'm so happy I listened to that song earlier~" the tall girl broke the silence giggling earning a confused hum from the girl on top of her. "I was worried."

"Song?" Yuko pouted.

"Un! I'm so thankful that I managed to apply the lyrics very smoothly...Or else the food will really go to waste..." she continued giggling.

"Food? Song?! Nyannyan?!!"

"I think I really am a genius..." Haruna smiled. "I love you... Yuuchan."

--
-

this is really a rushed one, and my head is all over the place writing this.. ^_^ my epic ending failed!!!  XD XD

Offline vPANDAv

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: January 01, 2013, 03:08:25 AM »
aww assertive nyan nyan ~~

I like it when nyan nyan takes the lead or conveys her feelings for yuuchan!  :deco:

thank you for the new year special!!

I'll keep on supporting you this year too!!  :rock:

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #131 on: January 01, 2013, 04:43:32 AM »
This is the best gift for new year!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I really love this!!!  :inlove:
Anyway, i really love all your fics  :heart: :heart:
Please make more!!!  :lol:

Silent reader for now

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #132 on: January 01, 2013, 09:50:50 AM »
Thank you for this Ze-- Oops I mean freakymonday! lol

THIS IS AWESOME!  :w00t: I already told you what happened to me after reading this, right?  :cry:

Now i have to think of another story about these two!  :)

Keep it up, great author!  :thumbsup

Offline stepk

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥ Takahashi Japan ♥
« Reply #133 on: January 01, 2013, 09:53:33 AM »
Is the first Fanfic I read this year.   :ding:

This will give me good luck. and is a Kojiyuu  :luvluv1:

you are a great writer. Thanks  :on GJ:

and Happy new year. 

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: January 01, 2013, 02:53:12 PM »
Omg, the shot is wonderful, it strengthened their relationship even more.  :wub: :wub:
Write more write more. Love kojiyuu till the max.

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #135 on: January 01, 2013, 03:08:37 PM »
it's so sweet :)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #136 on: January 01, 2013, 08:21:56 PM »
aww my kojiyuu this 2013 gonna be more stronge that ever!!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #137 on: January 02, 2013, 06:41:54 AM »
Comment comment!! *evil laugh*

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
« Reply #138 on: January 02, 2013, 08:15:38 AM »
Comment comment!! *evil laugh*

that's funny~~ what's gotten into you trolling on me? :oops:

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #139 on: January 03, 2013, 04:17:30 AM »
it was really good o/ super cute!

thank you o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayaka - Mikazuki