JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Karen - Lorraine

Author Topic: Mr. Moonlight  (Read 7633 times)

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Mr. Moonlight
« on: August 06, 2006, 03:07:53 PM »
Friday Night / Saturday Morning

A single desk light is on in an office of downtown Tokyo. Billboards and Neon signs cast perculiar shadows on the salmon walls. Not pink. Salmon. Tonight was a long night just like yesterday and the day before. Although the biggest task of choosing girls and bringing out there hidden talent was over the next grooling task now had to be done. The debut song.

Tsunku rapped the table with his long fingers. The index finger and ring finger's nail were well chewed down to show his stress.

"Im getting too old for this"

He ran his fingers through his hair with a sigh. The clock opposite chimed happily, alerting him that it was already 3am. He dropped down his pencil onto the blank pad and turned off the lamp. He was out of ideas. Dry on creative juices. On the way to the car he wondered, worried. "Have I finally struck out?"

Saturday Morning

A tall figurely woman with hair swaying, strided down the halls of an old building. Banging her fist on 4 doors in particular as she went. A warm morning glow lit her path and shone into the eyes of 2 girls who had just woken.

"Morning" Ogawa yawned, scratching under her arm.

Konno wiped the sleep from her eyes. "Morning"

"I wonder what we're doing today?...I think it was dance practice...I dont really remember....ahhhhhhh it's too early"

Konno smiled politely and contemplated "Hmm"

Iida Kaori was making her way back towards the two girls. "Come on. Move your butts to breakfast...wait a minute..Where are the other two?"

Ogawa shrugged. Being a leader was tough work which Iida knew a lot about. What she didnt know much about was how to move a group of adolecent girls quickly and efficently.

"Wake up girls!" She yelled, banging on their door again. Takahashi and Niigaki were out - dead to the world. Yesterday's schedule was full of vocal exercises and fitness training. Enough to make anyone sleep like a log. There was only one thing left to wake them. Iida pulled out her mobile and pressed speed dial number 3.

"Hey. Yeah. I need you. 1st floor. Yeah. Thank you"

Ogawa had merrily gone back into her room, changed her clothes and was on her way to breakfast with Konno when something that felt like two minature tornados ripped past them in the hall and speed off toward Iida-sempai.

Like a air traffic director, Iida sent the small whirlwinds into Niigaki and Takahashi's room. There was a muffled squeal from one room. From the other, complete silence which was broken a little bit later by hysterical laughter and a pillow flying into the hallway. Iida leant back and smiled as her two saviours brought out the sleepy head.

"You two - breakfast. Make sure you're always up on time!"

The girls marched sorrily over to their fellow generation members and headed to the living room for breakfast.

"...and you two!!" She embraced Tsuji and Kago "I'm going to buy you the best shortcakes money can buy"

"Shucks" Tsuji gave a toothy grin

"Happy to help" Kago took the hand of her supposed twin and bowed.

"Righto! Off to breakfast"

Just another morning for Morning Musume.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 03:34:08 PM by Mikan »

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline smoothee

• old school lovin'
  • Member+
Mr. Moonlight
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 03:57:50 PM »
woo Mikan.. trying something new? i have to go to sleep but i'll read it tomorrow :)

~ the official mikitty thread ~ the A.M.E [aya matsuura eden] ~ G.A.M official thread ~

~ join the wonky love crew ~ help us pimp up tanakacchi here ~

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Mr. Moonlight
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 04:22:31 PM »
Saturday Afternoon

In a dance hall a little way from Shibuya a class of young girls are warming up. The teacher stands at the front supervising with a cigarette in hand not yet lit. In the far corner Tsuji and Kago are holding onto each other for balance as they stretc. Yaguchi was on the floor instructing the newest generation on the best way to warm up while the others hand spaced themselves evenly elsewhere.

Ishikawa's legs were over Yoshizawa's shoulder. An intimate position held for an innocent reason. When Yoshizawa laughed out loud, Ishikawa blushed.

"Dont be sick"

Yoshizawa shook her head and didnt bother with a verbal defense.

"Nee, Yossui?"

Yoshizawa took her eyes of the group in the corner to look back down at Ishikawa. She remember what they were suppose to be doing and leaned forward to stretch Ishikawa's leg further.

"Yossui?!"

"Huh, whah?"

Ishikawa's voice became hushed. "What do you think of the new generation?"

Yoshizawa swapped the legs around and stretched the other one. "They're alright...a bit timid...were we like that?"

Ishikawa pushed Yoshizawa on her back and stretched her. "Have you become friends with any of them?"

Yoshizawa furrowed her brow as she thought. "Uhh...Risa and I had a ow ow ow ow OW OW OW! TALK! OW! STOP TOO FAR!"
Her leg was touching her forehead. An unnatural position for her.

"Places girls!"

Mayumi stands up and directs the class into their positions. A video camera is set to record in the corner and the stereo is already playing. There is a loud knock at the door.

"Sorry to intrude"

Tsunku, dressed in his casual brown jacket and jeans steps into the class with an apologetic bow. Mayumi bows back and the girls follow, nervously saying 'Hello' to their producer.

"Is something wrong?"

The only reason people saw Tsunku was if someone was wrong. So at that moment everyone's heart in that room was racing a hundred miles an hour.

"No. Nothing's wrong" The whole room lets out a sigh. "I was just hoping I could sit in this class"

A fold out chair was handed to Tsunku. For the entire lesson he sat and watched, pen in hand watching the girls. There was a lot of pressure to shine that lesson. Tsunku, being the genius he is, must have an ingenious plan brewing and all he needed was a star. This is the impression he gave in his entrance. It couldnt be further from the truth.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Mr. Moonlight
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 04:42:44 PM »
I just :heart: reading fics that are based on reality. This is during Mr Moonlight too! Ahhh the entry of my fav gokkies. Bring it on Mikan :D I know anything from you is good.

Offline MIKIisLOVE

Mr. Moonlight
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 08:20:30 PM »
aaaaaah another masterpiece from :bow: great Mikan :bow:

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Mr. Moonlight
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 02:47:40 PM »
Saturday Night

All the lights were off in the office. A man, leaning back in his chair, spins the pencil around his fingers. A new talent he has just mastered. A car in the distance honks it's horn and tkaes his attention away. He snaps back to the empty pad and sighs. Still nothing.

To fill the void he scribbles. Nothing in particular - just words that are floating around his mind.

His mobile rings. Shaking his attention away once more.

"Yeah?"

You still at the office?

His reply is in a flat, exasperated tone. "Yeah..."

Why do you call it a night and come to the hostess bar? A whole bunch of us are going?...Y'know you might find something to sing about there..

Tsunku clears his throat and rubs his face to fight the fatigue.

"Not interested. Not tonight"

The conversation ended shortly after. He felt bad for being blunt but more important this are on the line at the moment. He needs that song.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Mr. Moonlight
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 04:00:26 PM »
Sunday Morning

Yoshizawa twirls Ishikawa around, under her arm and pulls her close. Keeping a jive beat pounded out by her left foot. They both laugh at each other. It's silly, they know it but it's fun to pretend.
Yoshizawa a boy.
Ishikawa the girl.
Together and madly in love. That's the image they have and they dont mind.

The newest generation look on with awe.

"Ii kappuru!" Someone sighs.

Kago and Tsuji join in on the fun. Changing the the mood from romance to comedic.

Mayumi returns from her cigarette break in a more understanding mood than she left in. "Girls, take your places! We'll start from the beginning"

The tape player starts and each girl remembers her part. Several sets of eyes are on the door though. Even Mayumi sensei's. Tsunku didnt show that lesson. Even though he said he would.

Sunday Afternoon

"Shit"

Tsunku peeled a draft of a possible song off his forehead and smoothed out his fringe. The last thing he remembered doing was checking his phone for the time. It was late. Or early. 4:42am to be exact. Sometime after that he must have fallen alseep accidently. He cursed again. He'd sleep past both vocal and dance practice. Another chance to gather ideas slipped through his fingers because of incompetence. He knocked his mug onto the floor with a smash. The late nights were taking their toll.

Grabbing his coat he dashed for the stairs. If he was lucky he might be able to catch the girls finishing up their second lot of dance practice.

"Tsunku!"

His name was called out from the kitchen he had so eagerly sped past. Kago and Tsuji came running up to him, embracing him in a way a child would hug their father.

"I was coming to see you..."

"Practice was cancelled" Tsuji informed.

"Sensei had a private call" Kago added.

Tsunku rubbed his eyes. This was both a good and bad situation. He had been saved the drive to the studio but he had also missed the practice. Tsuji took hold of his big hands and tugged him towards the kitchen with the help of Kago.

"You havent eaten yet, have you mister?"

He laughed. "No, not yet"

"We're are cooking. Try some"

His stomach clentched at the thought of what weird and wonderful meals these young girls could have prepared. The table in the kitchen was suppose to fit a maximum of seven people but somehow they managaed to fit ten. Eleven if you counted Tsunku. Yoshizawa was Iida's kitchen hand. Together they were making a range of things for lunch. Sandwiches, noodles, fried meat, you name it.

Konno, Takahashi and Tsuji (who was ban from setting one foot near any electrical cook ware) sat at the table waiting to be served. Yoshizawa tipped the meat onto Makoto's waiting plate who then placed it infront of Tsunku with much fanfare. He politely took a bite and smiled whole heartedly.

"Thank you girls that was wonderful"

There was a loud groan of disapointed when he excused himself. He had to leave, no matter how much he wanted to stay. Today was another day. Another day to write that debut song.

He cursed all the way to his car. As sweet as all the girls in Hello Pro were they were surely going to be the death of him.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Mr. Moonlight
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2006, 06:53:59 PM »
Yay for new fanfics! I don't think I've ever really seen one about the Mr. Moonlight song. And, hey! Tsuji and Kago and Ishiyoshi! Fourth Gen Love! I especially like how you make Tsunku seem like a father figure and not a peverted old man. He doesn't get enough respect. I'm looking forward to this almost as much as Doki Doki! Keep up the great work!

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Mr. Moonlight
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2006, 07:06:36 PM »
Wow the girls sure love Tsunku :D
I think I kinds understand why Tsuji was not let near any appliances. But why Konno & Ai too? Asami should be pretty good around microwaves :lol:

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
Mr. Moonlight
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2006, 07:52:54 AM »
I started to read this 'cos it's name is Mr. MoonlightXD  And I have enjoyed reading it:D

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Mr. Moonlight
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2006, 12:14:43 AM »
You know what? I'm reviving this thread in the hopes that Mikan will remember she posted it. So remember... Please?

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
Mr. Moonlight
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2006, 12:24:03 AM »
that's a good idea
let's make know Mikan that we need more of this fic! XD
where are  you great Mikan? You're followers are waiting! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Mr. Moonlight
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2006, 02:00:56 AM »
WHERE ARE YOU MIKAN???
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Mr. Moonlight
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2006, 02:00:56 AM »
WHERE ARE YOU MIKAN???
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
Mr. Moonlight
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2006, 02:11:13 AM »
MIKAN COME BACK!!!!! Or we'll start sacrificing people....

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Mr. Moonlight
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2006, 02:15:07 AM »
!^_^     Ahahaha...sacrifice? *sweats*

um, you'll have to PM Mikan. I think this thread has totally been forgetten

☆ひとみちゃんのためなら バイト バイト バイト!☆

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Mr. Moonlight
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2006, 03:11:03 AM »
I'm drawing the plans! Who's going first? Not it!

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
Mr. Moonlight
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2006, 08:29:20 AM »
Definitely not it! We need someone who's easy to convince that it'd be a good idea to be the first sacrifice.....

Offline SeeYa

• Member+
Mr. Moonlight
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2006, 05:29:51 AM »
o.o;; well....Im not first, or second, or third, or fourth, or fifth, or sixth, or any number that can actually be reached in my lifetime. O.O;; ermm......good idea!...*Looks around* Well..no one here....^__^;; Let's find an idiot!

Offline WaffleT

Mr. Moonlight
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2006, 09:34:23 AM »
I would offer myself but she allready owns my soul so i cant offer my body but im sure you will find plenty of idiots in here

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Karen - Lorraine