JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: See-saw - Emerald Green

Author Topic: (Group) Wonder Girls (원더걸스)  (Read 316548 times)

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [KOR] Wonder Girls
« Reply #120 on: June 15, 2008, 01:00:32 PM »
^

I don't think it's an attitude. I think she comes off that way naturally but it isn't what it seems. You know how some people can have the most hateful, frightening resting faces but then you talk to them and they're really great? I think it's like that. I don't think that she's actively smirking and having an attitude, but that she just appears to be. I do know what you mean, though. At first it was hard for me to like her and I still have trouble with it. She's my least favorite member and she doesn't really sing that well, but she has cute moments and I think she genuinely loves being in Wonder Girls with the other four girls.

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #121 on: June 15, 2008, 01:18:28 PM »
well, SoHee seemed like she didn't want to be there; she seemed uncomfortable or stressed or something

and just for SITS

=3

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #122 on: June 15, 2008, 02:05:15 PM »
:lol: That 2nd last one is great!
So Hee makes me laugh with her "cold" attitude... Maybe she just likes letting the other girls talk coz they are so good at it... or maybe I just like seeing the good in people :P

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #123 on: June 15, 2008, 02:41:52 PM »

I love this one.  :heart: That's a great smile.

Haha. That was a whole lot of tongue action.

Offline klise

• Kagolise
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #124 on: June 16, 2008, 09:15:16 AM »

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: June 16, 2008, 01:42:36 PM »

Just voted. They're in second place, at least. Not that it really matters. I've read multiple sources that say the award basically just goes to whichever group shows up at the awards ceremony, so this vote seems kind of pointless.

Edit: Just downloaded from cutegiurl a song called Energy (MP3, 5.1 MB)  by Mighty Mouth. It features Sun Ye and I really like it. I think it's great to hear her vocals in other projects because they stand out much more than they do in WG.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 02:22:25 PM by Pharadox »

Offline Kuja

• Member+
« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2008, 07:12:29 PM »
So Hee tongue action  :D

I love Wonder Girls for their honesty, different personalities and for the music, which gets stuck to my head (not that I complain) really easily. WG is about the only group from which I don't have any favorites, because I like them all so equally much :heart:

Graphics by Miichan and Yangstars@soompi

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: June 19, 2008, 12:16:28 AM »
WG is about the only group from which I don't have any favorites, because I like them all so equally much

That's the same exact way I feel about them.   (Actually I favor Ye Eun and Sun Mi a bit more :lol:)

I've liked WG for a good while now, but recently I've taken an ever deeper liking.  I'd known their "Irony" single  for a long time, but the first time I listened to it it didn't catch me.  I was only interested in '"Tell me."  But last week I actually listened to Irony and now I can't get the song out of my head.  The MV is nice too.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 12:28:17 AM by mode107 »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #128 on: June 21, 2008, 10:06:33 PM »
Video update :D
SunYe live with Mighty Mouth

Wondergirls winning at Music Bank last week

if you haven't seen it yet, Star Show is subbed and it's GREAT *_* a most see for Wondergirls fans *_*

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #129 on: June 22, 2008, 04:27:06 AM »
^ Thanks for the Star Show video!
 (I'm gonna have to watch the rest later)  SunMi's "I'm so pretty" was cute :heart: :heart:
SunYe's young image video got me  :cry:  I'm glad she's made it. Has her grandmother since passed? Idk if I missed that info in there
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 04:58:59 AM by mode107 »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: June 22, 2008, 07:03:50 AM »
I love Sun Mi in that video.  I'm completely struck by Sun Mi.  I love her the most, right now is probably my favorite Korean idol/singer below 20, actually I think she's the only one in the running for below 25.  But I think it's just her love overshadow all other korean girls in that bracket so I don't even notice the other.

btw, i dunno but I guess I'm not interested in Wonder Girls in an idol sense.  I guess I see Wonder Girls more as a singer than idols group, at least that how I feel since i feel the same way about them as any other ordinary singer/group/band.  I like their music, in fact I listen to their 3 singles, Irony, tell me and So Hot.  But other than a singer, i don't find any interest in them individually and not to be mean, I'm not saying I don't like or even hate the other girls, I think they're pretty and somewhat talented, but just not interested, except for Sun Mi, whom I love.
I really like her looks, she's very cute and pretty, and i also like her personality, though i don't see much of it, but i have a sense she's weird, in a cute way, which something i'm really attracted to, HEY I MEAN I'M IN LOVE WITH KAMEI, whom can come off as really weird and i'm totally love that.

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #131 on: June 24, 2008, 01:33:58 PM »

:cow:

damn'; I've just seen them @ Wonderland xD ( except the 1st one hehe :3 )
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 01:38:19 PM by sh15uya »

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #132 on: June 27, 2008, 02:14:31 AM »
There's a rumor going around that YooBin's starting to sing again, started by this performance:

It really does sound like she's at least singing along with the pre-recording. I wonder if she just decided to sing herself? I don't see why she would be singing and the recording would be playing if it was planned ... because it doesn't sound good that way. But maybe they thought the recording would be a good back up in case she couldn't make it all the way through, but giving her a chance to sing would be good practice for singing without it in the near future. Who knows.

Video credit: Coolsmurf

Also, HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY SO HEE!!  :cow:

Here are some scans of So Hee from the June issue of Shiondoga.

Credit: Cutegiurl but I edited the clarity and color of them from the original scans she posted. There are more at her blog, though.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 02:42:23 AM by Pharadox »

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #133 on: June 27, 2008, 01:46:11 PM »
Happy Birthday Sweet So-Hee ~ !!!!

Happy Birthday Sweet So-Hee ~ !!!!

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #134 on: June 27, 2008, 05:11:33 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY So-Hee!!  :heart: :heart:

Also, I found this today (Credit to wondergirls.wordpress.com/). It's from a photoshoot for Newsis magazine (and omg YooBin  :heart:).

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #135 on: June 28, 2008, 05:02:35 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOHEE <3333  :heart: (One day late I know XD)

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #136 on: June 28, 2008, 09:01:56 PM »
45th Annual DaeJong Film Awards 08.06.27

it's not an .avi; I've kept the .flv format ( better quality than the converted one )

download

lol I'm still surprised by their live singing perf xD

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #137 on: June 30, 2008, 08:48:58 AM »
One Two ft. Ye Eun - Bad Girl @ Music Bank 06/27/08

Mighty Mouth feat. Sun Ye - Energy @ Inkigayo 06/22/08

Ye Eun's really got a beautiful voice. I didn't realize she was quite as talented as she is. But she doesn't have the same stage presence that Sun Ye has, so she still seems to fall a little behind overall.

Epik High & WG - Break Down & So Hot @ Inkigayo 06/29/08

WG & Epik High - Baby One More Time & One @ Inkigayo 06/29/08

WG & SNSD are going to be collaborating on a special stage next week on Music Bank. WG is going to sing SNSD's Kissing You and SNSD is going to sing Tell Me. Thinking about it, it makes sense that SNSD won't be singing So Hot. I mean, it would look really bad if SNSD performed WG's new song better than WG. And SNSD's really talented, so it could happen. But I'm really looking forward to seeing WG do Kissing You. It's a nice change of pace. :) The performance will be on July 4th.

Mighty Mouth feat. Sun Ye - Energy @ Inkigayo 06/22/08 (AVI, 138 MB)

News credit: Coolsmurf

Video Credit: Ahboo

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #138 on: July 01, 2008, 04:37:54 PM »
Quote from:  .Nii.K.Ki. @ A-F
On 27th June midnight, while So Hee was on her way to the rehearsal studio, they threw her a surprise birthday party. Because of their super busy schedule, So Hee didn’t expect anything, and actually forgot about her birthday.

Sohee stated, “I forgot it was my birthday, but the members remembered, so I’m really thankful. The members said that they would give me my presents later so I’m looking forward to them (So hee laughs).”

So Hee smiled when she saw that the members prepared cake and appetizers for her. Yoo Bin expressed, “As soon as it was her birthday, all the members wanted to be the first one to congratulate her. Because of our hectic schedule, I felt sorry that we didn’t have time to get gifts for her. But after watching So Hee, who was all happy and smiles, the members were able to let loose and have fun, something they haven’t done for a long time.

The Wonder Girls will be appearing on “Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate”, a music show similar to “Yoon Do Hyun’s Love Letter” where artists sing a couple of songs and sit down for a short interview. Probably going to air next week.
:cow:

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #139 on: July 03, 2008, 12:04:43 AM »

some UCC

a DPlayer one ...

and ...
WonderGirls "So Hot" MV is @ 1 million+ number of views on YouTube  !

cr. : sookyung

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: See-saw - Emerald Green