JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chemistry - For...

Author Topic: (Group) Wonder Girls (원더걸스)  (Read 319945 times)

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
Re: [KOR] Wonder Girls
« Reply #380 on: October 10, 2008, 01:19:48 PM »
Wonder Girls - Nobody @ M! Countdown 081009

d/l : [SS]
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 06:18:00 PM by sh15uya »

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #381 on: October 10, 2008, 08:23:41 PM »
They won K-Chart No. 1 second week in a row today.  :heart:

Nobody Performance @ Music Bank 09/10/08

Waiting Room & Win @ Music Bank 09/10/08

Maybe sh15uya has an upload of these. Right now I am supposed to be writing a paper, so I can't get to uploading anything right now. I haven't even downloaded it yet. Really I shouldn't be here at all right now. Haha. But maybe I can get to it later. For now, you can download them at Coolsmurf's blog. :)

Edit: It's so funny when Sun Ye throws the flowers out in the audiance. Haha. It's kind of like she thought suddenly "... How am I going to dance with these in my arms?" and then just lobbed them out to the fans, and then the other girls followed her example (though a bit more hesitently. Sun Ye's so bold.  XD). There are some very happy fangirls/fanboys in Korea right now sporting WG flowers. And now I'm really going to write my paper.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 08:28:01 PM by Pharadox »

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #382 on: October 10, 2008, 11:24:29 PM »
^ how could you work when you think of WG :lol:

winning part

lol @ SoHee

« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 09:10:48 AM by sh15uya »

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #383 on: October 11, 2008, 12:03:58 AM »
^ If I didn't know how to work when thinking of WG, I'd never get anything done.  :lol: It would be a pretty sad situation. But you know, I'd have WG thoughts to keep me happy.  :D

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #384 on: October 12, 2008, 08:37:28 AM »
I was just seeing all the Nobody perfs. so far and wow, Yeeun and Sunmi do look very tired. I mean, the others are dancing like more powerfully and seeing Sunmi and Yeeun's faces makes me worried, because they're so tired  :(. But girls, fighting  :cow:

:heart:

Yeah, I was bored and wanted to see something Music-related. I also watched ALL DBSK's Mirotic performances  :lol:
Congrats to the girls for winning  :heart:

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #385 on: October 13, 2008, 01:12:05 AM »
I turned another friend yesterday.  :lol: She came over to watch a movie and I had my Nobody mini-album sitting on my desk. She picked it up and was like "Ooooh, who are they? I like their image!" She's really into all things retro. So I let her look through the photobook and she was instantly drawn to So Hee. I don't know what it is about So Hee that just pulls people in. o.O Then I let her listen to the single and watch the MV, and now she's interested in them! I'm so excited. One friend at a time, I'm luring them in.  :twisted: I will have an army of WG fangirls soon enough.

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #386 on: October 13, 2008, 01:21:31 PM »
[...]and I had my Nobody mini-album sitting on my desk.[...]
I'm sure it was "accidentally" :3

haha cool green outfits

« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 01:47:29 PM by sh15uya »

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #387 on: October 13, 2008, 05:21:52 PM »
[...]and I had my Nobody mini-album sitting on my desk.[...]
I'm sure it was "accidentally" :3

... Of course it was.  XD It certainly wasn't premeditated at all:lol:

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #388 on: October 14, 2008, 05:31:15 PM »
aaaah !

그분이 오신다

d/l : will upload it when I'm back from work       [MF]
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 06:48:37 PM by sh15uya »

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #389 on: October 17, 2008, 05:04:37 AM »
So cute. :D

Quote from: coolsmurf
Netizens are responding with hot interest to Sun Mi singing Lexy’s “Novice” on this week’s “So Yoo Jin’s FM Inkigayo’s Wonder Girls Special” radio show.

On 15th October, the Wonder Girls were captured having “Nobody YaJa-Time NoRaeBang” on “So Yoo Jin’s FM Inkigayo’s radio show. (’NoRaeBang’ is Koreans way of saying ‘karaoke’. ‘YaJa-Time’ is when you ignore age and talk on an equal level with each other. In Korean, there are formal, polite, and informal ways of talking - you decide which to use based on age and status.)

During this time, the Wonder Girls laid down questions to each other using BanMal (informal talk). If someone was unable to gave an inappropriate response or forgot to use BanMal, they had to sing as punishment.

Ye Eun picked out Sun Mi, “Unnie was very hungry and you said you were going to change, 30 minutes passed and the result was that we couldn’t eat.”

Sun Mi explained what happened on the day. Sun Mi said to Ye Eun, “I’m completely hungry”, so she made plans to go out and eat with Ye Eun. However, Sun Mi took around 30 minutes to pick out the clothes and put them on, and the result was that Ye Eun had to go out to eat alone.

During that time, Ye Eun had called out pathetically, “Sun Mi-ya, Unnie is hungry~”. As they were in the midst of moving, the clothes weren’t organized, so mindlessly Sun Mi replied, “You go ahead!”, while picking clothes.

Even though Sun Mi did offer an excuse to Ye Eun’s cross-examination, the rest of the members and host So Yoo Jin sided with Ye Eun. And so the young member, Sun Mi was given the penalty of singing “Novice”.

The response to her singing however was hot and well-received by netizens everywhere, “Why are my eyes and ears so happy like this?”, “The perfectly pretty Sun Mi’s voice”, “Sun Mi, I believe you and you can sing this well”, “I’ve always liked Sun Mi’s mid-tone voice. I wished a lot of people did as well, and then I saw the search standings go up and was happy”.

I still prefer Yoo Bin and Sun Ye's version, though.  :heart: But I have to give Sun Mi credit. She's really been stepping up lately.

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #390 on: October 17, 2008, 10:50:51 AM »
^
I've downloaded the whole show ( 700Mb oO ) and another radio show on SBS (SBS-R 08.10.15 MC몽의동고동락)
Too bad that in both we don't see SoHee enough T.T

edit: :muffin:

d/l : [RS]

edit:  :muffin:

d/l : [MU]

« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 06:40:30 PM by sh15uya »

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #391 on: October 17, 2008, 06:40:37 PM »
I've edited my post with the d/l link for the 'SoHee cameo'

I'll upload the Mnet M Super Concert perf tonight =D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epik High and WG in the same room :w00t:
d/l : [MF]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 09:19:30 PM by sh15uya »

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #392 on: October 17, 2008, 07:18:53 PM »
Not the girls, but it's related to them...
Robots dancing to Tell Me, in Robot World 2008.  :lol:

Find credited to: <3 WONDER GIRLS.

Offline Katu

• JongHooniee's lover ♥
  • Member+
  • kaatu.ljdotcom!
« Reply #393 on: October 18, 2008, 03:02:48 AM »
OMG! I loved those robots!  XD

Today, a girl said to me "I know them, 'cause a couple of days ago i searched in youtube good songs for the competition and i found "Tell me".. I LOVE THEM :heart:. Could we dance "Tell me" one of this days?"
And i said "Of course  :D Wonder Girls are really good at dancing and singing  :heart: I love them too!!!!"
So one of this days we will practice "Tell Me" with more people  :P!
My classroom will have a lot of WG fans *_*
GO WG!

Offline Dracks

« Reply #394 on: October 18, 2008, 04:34:18 AM »
I like wg , their style, the girls XDDD, sun ye. yoobin *O*, now im gonna download more of them, i only have their album  :sweatdrop:, actually im watching the nobody perfs, i like that song *O*

My classroom will have a lot of WG fans *_*
All ur classroom dancing Tell Me.. XDDDD lol idea

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #395 on: October 18, 2008, 07:29:05 PM »
KBS' Star Golden Bell  :w00t:

« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 10:50:15 PM by sh15uya »

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #396 on: October 19, 2008, 08:52:47 AM »
:lol: they look cute, but a little too cute. :P

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #397 on: October 19, 2008, 03:09:41 PM »
:lol: they look cute, but a little too cute. :P

No such thing.  :P

And thanks sh15uya. I downloaded Star Golden Bell. :D

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #398 on: October 19, 2008, 03:11:08 PM »
I'm such a bad fan... I haven't watched anything for, hmmm, two weeks? I just haven't had time for my WG fix... I feel ashamed :cry:

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #399 on: October 19, 2008, 03:31:34 PM »
It's never too late to make up for it!  :lol: Can you say WG Sunday? (and monday and tuesday and wednesday and thursday and friday and saturday)

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chemistry - For...