JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Hitokakera No Kiseki

Author Topic: (Group) Wonder Girls (원더걸스)  (Read 319741 times)

Offline Aly.~.

• ecchi
  • I'm Cool like that... ...
Re: [KOR] Wonder Girls
« Reply #780 on: January 24, 2010, 04:59:41 AM »
somehow i don't find this shocking at all.
they're all too pressured, plus sunmi is seriously
the most emotionally weak person in WG.
it's just sad that it actually happend.

i wish her good luck on her studies.

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #781 on: January 24, 2010, 11:30:51 AM »
    To the Wonderfuls we love, read this.
    To all the fans who have been our energy and loving us.
    Hello we are the Wonder Girls.
    Through this new, we know how shocked and sad you must have been..!
    Because of the fan’s support we were able to live day after day in America with thanks… and learn so much!
    All five of us have spent a long time discussing because of this news.
    For the promise of her fans and the promise to herself, Sunmi has thought over this issue a lot, that is why it took her
    even longer to make this decision.
    Because this was such a hard decision, just like the fans we are also very sad but
    We hope you respect Sunmi’s decision..^^ because this must have been a hard decision for Sunmi…
    But because our love for Sunmi will never change, we hope everyone’s care and love for Sunmi does not change.
    We will always work hard and the best that we can! Thanks…We love you!^^

cr. : sunmikiwangjang@wgspectacle

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #782 on: February 01, 2010, 10:26:59 AM »
lol mando version. off akp twitter:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #783 on: February 01, 2010, 10:32:07 AM »
^ It kinda messes with my head XD They sound so cute though :heart:
Lets see how many languages they can sing it in before the girls have to be sent to a white padded room chanting "Nobody, nobody, nobody".

Man I can't get enough of Binnie's rap in the English Rainstone Remix :drool:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #784 on: February 01, 2010, 10:33:28 AM »
^ Once it goes European then it would be interesting
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #785 on: February 03, 2010, 06:03:10 AM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH postponed album AGAIN!!!
I already ranted on twitter, I won't do it here too coz I'm not in the best state of mind and I'll say things I'll regret :P
But from original plans of album being released November last year, now its set for March-April! Just release it twice, now with Sun Mi's voice and again with Lim's in April or whatever, argh!!!

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #786 on: February 04, 2010, 02:07:39 PM »
Wonder Girls to Release Mandarin Album on Feb. 12
Quote from: asianbite.com
K-pop quintet Wonder Girls formally foray into Mandopop with the release of the “Best Collection” CD-DVD album in Taiwan on Feb. 12.

The album will include the Mandarin versions of “Nobody,” “So Hot,” and “Tell Me” and 13 other songs and music videos.

Taiwanese radio station FM92.1 UFO has started playing the Mandarin version of the hit song “Nobody” on Feb. 1.

However, the Wonder Girls will be promoting the album without Sunmi, who will leave the group by March to continue her studies in South Korea.

JYP Entertainment announced Sunmi’s withdrawal from the group last Jan. 22.

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/241714/wonder-girls-release-mandarin-album-feb-12

xD

cr. : eileen@kbites
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 02:10:08 PM by sh15uya »

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #787 on: February 04, 2010, 03:02:59 PM »
^ I wasn't gonna buy it but I think I will now just to complete the collection :lol:

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #788 on: February 06, 2010, 05:15:34 AM »
Lim did a good job at her first performance :heart:
No wonder they picked her :thumbsup for her English! Good voice too!

Its cute when Sun Ye calls her up & SoHee seems to be encouraging her too. I hope she's strong enough to handle the anger from the Wonderfuls atm that isn't necessarily directed at her but surely must feel like it *hugs*

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #789 on: February 10, 2010, 09:35:33 PM »
Wonder Girls Keep Doors Open for Mimi

Four members of the Wonder Girls - Sun, Yenny, Yubin and Sohee, had a meeting with fans' representative at 2pm on 8th of February at JYP Entertainment headquarters in Seoul.

The Wonder Girls explained that initially they felt panic over Mimi's decisions and asked Mimi not to give up. They got into long discussions among themselves to decide what is best for Mimi before informing the management about Mimi's decision to withdraw from Wonder Girls.

During the meeting, the girls also mentioned that the choice to leave was Mimi's and they have to respect her decision. The girls also stated that they would be responsible if they hold on to Mimi and she regrets it later.

As for the new member, Hae Lim, the girls told the fans to give her time and be supportive towards her as it is not possible for Hae Lim to fill the void left by Mimi, whom they have been practicing and performing with for the past 4 to 5 years.

On Mimi's withdrawal, the Wonder Girls stressed that Mimi will discontinue her activities only but not quitting her musical career. In the future, if Mimi wishes to be part of Wonder Girls again, they will always be ready to accept her anytime.

In reply to the question "why must it be a 5-person group ?", the girls responded that it is possible to have a 6-member group if Mimi wants to return to Wonder Girls in the future. However, having a 4-member group will pose problems for the line-up as it will be impossible to fill up the void left by Mimi.

Besides that, the fans were anxious to know why Mimi did not return to South Korea with the rest of the members. In reply to this, the girls stated that both Mimi and fans would be sad if she was to meet fans who want her to stay on.

Wonder Girls debuted on the 10th of February 2007. OMGKPOP would like to take this opportunity to wish Wonder Girls a happy 3rd anniversary!

cr. omgkpop / JoongAng Daily News

\o/

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #790 on: February 12, 2010, 10:14:28 AM »
^ GREAT!! More girls the merrier :9

OMGASS!! If you have been following fellow HiPstaz jaysonnj and Ping, they went to check out Wonder Girls @ H-Mart in NYC. I'll let them post the pix, but here is Ping's photos on FB:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2446246857#!/album.php?page=1&aid=189676&id=563764457

awesome card Ping gave Mimi and they got autographs and all types of pix with the girls! GJ BOYS :fap
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 10:18:17 AM by daigong »

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #791 on: February 12, 2010, 10:24:53 AM »
I've lost count how many times Ping has seen the girls, so freaking jealous of that dude! T_T
But wooo~ nice job guys :thumbsup Sweet card :heart:
LOL I love how his face doesn't change in the pics, just looks photoshoped in, but looks so happy :D Cute ass pic with Sun Ye :wub: Soooo in with her dude!

Saw a fancam of the event earlier, Sun Mi looked kinda down, like she was in thought a lot, maybe realising times running out *huggles beautiful Sun Mi*
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 10:30:53 AM by lollipopgirl »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #792 on: February 12, 2010, 10:26:07 AM »
I forgot to ask him if they felt creeped out again XD

Offline jaysonnj

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #793 on: February 13, 2010, 08:12:32 AM »
Here's the group pic from the event on Thursday with ping, the Wonder Girls, my friend matt, myself, and that creep in the back:

Saw a fancam of the event earlier, Sun Mi looked kinda down, like she was in thought a lot, maybe realising times running out *huggles beautiful Sun Mi*
I haven't seen any of the fancams of the event but Sunmi actually seemed very cheerful meeting all the fans.

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #794 on: February 13, 2010, 08:21:59 AM »
^ Then thats ok, YAY for that :D

Awesome repping guys :thumbsup

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #795 on: February 13, 2010, 10:13:04 AM »
PIMPIN!! what was that actually - meet and greet. The way y'all dressed looks like a press conference. It doesn't seem like an H-Mart (I'm guessing grocery store) lol

:lol: the guy in the back was just some random?

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #796 on: February 14, 2010, 07:06:03 PM »
PIMPIN!! what was that actually - meet and greet. The way y'all dressed looks like a press conference. It doesn't seem like an H-Mart (I'm guessing grocery store) lol

:lol: the guy in the back was just some random?

It was an autograph signing for the new Nobody Rainstone Remix single, kinda similar to the one they did for Justice when they released the english single version of Nobody. BTW, I was able to pick up an extra autographed copy I'll be contesting off my radio show when it comes back shortly.

As for the location, normally H-Mart is just a grocery store, but this place was a "Super H-Mart" and there was a bunch of other stores in the H-Mart that sold random things like tiles, toys, and bread, lol
The room the signing was in was some large empty room that wasn't being used for anything.

And the dude in the back was some guy that just ninja'd in. It wouldn't be too hard to photoshop him out. I've been thinkin about it lol...
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 07:10:28 PM by Ping »

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #797 on: February 14, 2010, 08:24:52 PM »
And the dude in the back was some guy that just ninja'd in. It wouldn't be too hard to photoshop him out. I've been thinkin about it lol...

Do it  :lol:
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #798 on: February 17, 2010, 06:43:33 PM »
Exactly why I love them :wub:

Ready for some sexy girls? :drool:

Just WOW at that last pic! They all look freaking amazing, which is fitting seeing its from Fashion Week XD
Yoobin's hair is the bomb!!! Actually ALL their hair is incredible in that last pic, makes it perfect for me :heart:

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #799 on: February 17, 2010, 09:35:19 PM »
My Wonder Girls love will never die  :heart: Nice pics pops!
Anyone else pickin up the HK/TW special edition album?

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Hitokakera No Kiseki