JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Kuromitsu

Author Topic: The Gaming Postwhoring Thread  (Read 993888 times)

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Gaming Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #200 on: October 25, 2009, 08:58:00 PM »
they have the game but i dont think they have access to play the game on live yet

Offline Ayako-Luna

• Suzuki Airi Fan No.1
  • Member+
  • Terashima Takuma Fan No.1
« Reply #201 on: October 25, 2009, 09:00:50 PM »
they have the game but i dont think they have access to play the game on live yet

You're right, they don't have access to the Online Mode yet.
The Online Mode will be avalaible in the menu on the release day (for each country).

Love you, my wonky-eyed Terashima Takuma! <3~ Supporting Terashima Takuma and G.Addict! :3

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #202 on: October 25, 2009, 10:19:53 PM »
I was discussing E.T. the video game for the Atari 2600 in the Ajax Chat last night, and the question was brought up -- just how bad was the game, really?

Well, here you go (God, hearing the sound effects brought back memories):

Worst Video Games Ever - ET

This is pretty much how every attempt to play E.T. goes. Lord knows that's how it was with me, at least.

While on that subject, the worst game I ever played was a game called Excalibur 2555 A.D. for the PS1. Even at 11 yrs old I knew it was a pretty piss poor game. Dull combat, bad music, dialog that sounded like it was recorded in a factory, uninteresting story (still not sure if it ever had one) and worst of all, for a dungeon crawler where fetch quests where necessary to progress through the game, it had no fucking map! You've no idea how much I spent looking for certain items only to trawl my way through the same corridors over and over again. Also looking back on it, even though it was the PS1, you knew things were bad when there was a loading screen for a loading screen.

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #203 on: October 26, 2009, 12:28:39 AM »
My worst game was Survival Arts. Now you all can talk about the worst games you've ever played. For a second I included worst experiences, but that's different. It got me thinking about one ofthe worst things that's ever happened to me in a game.

What hapeened in the gae itself wasn't that bad, but what funny 'cause it made me stop playing for a week. When my brother got Metal Gear Solid I liked playing it, but I was terrible at stealth. I probably got spotted everywhere. I made it to the Snow Field and got spotted. I didn't know what to do so I hopped in the truck and got in a box so they couldn't see me. After they went away, I got the cutscene where I was sent back to the beginning of the game because that was the box I used. I had no idea that's why the boxes were labeled. My brother was laughing so hard and I just turned the game off and didn't pick it up until the next week.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #204 on: October 27, 2009, 01:33:24 PM »
http://store.steampowered.com/app/4500/ -- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl is only $5 this week on Steam :jerk:

Offline Ayako-Luna

• Suzuki Airi Fan No.1
  • Member+
« Reply #205 on: October 28, 2009, 09:15:57 PM »
I'm very excited as hell now!
Amazon.de shipped today in the afternoon my order: The Arcade Stick Bundle of TEKKEN 6!!! :twothumbs  It will be arrive tomorrow!

Love you, my wonky-eyed Terashima Takuma! <3~ Supporting Terashima Takuma and G.Addict! :3

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #206 on: October 30, 2009, 02:48:58 AM »
Man I haven't played since like, Tag Tournament. Used to have a great time on Tekken back in the day. I liked the wacky characters and controls.

Anyone see that leaked Modern Warfare video? Pretty disturbing. I'm not even sure what I think about it.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #207 on: October 30, 2009, 03:45:24 AM »
Borderlands finally active for me today. Joy.

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #208 on: October 30, 2009, 03:52:42 AM »
Think I'm sick of MMO's generally now. Just too repetitive. Thankfully lots of other games to play anyway.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #209 on: October 30, 2009, 06:06:07 AM »
i'm done with being kettering manager...  15 years!!! from the blue square to winning the league cup

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #210 on: October 30, 2009, 07:08:58 PM »
I'm looking for some peeps to play Castle Crashers with.  Who has it?

Offline freakn_emo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ore Wa Rika Chan fan zutto Zutto!!!!
« Reply #211 on: October 31, 2009, 03:30:46 AM »
tekken 6 is rather disappointing this year due to the fact that all of the characters are already unlock so now all we got is that campaign storyline with lar and arcade mode

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #212 on: October 31, 2009, 04:40:36 AM »
Having to unlock stuff sucks when you got a group of people playing on a couple of consoles.

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #213 on: October 31, 2009, 04:54:25 AM »
tekken 6 is rather disappointing this year due to the fact that all of the characters are already unlock so now all we got is that campaign storyline with lar and arcade mode

You can play as anyone you like on campaign mode if you just press pause and select a different character...providing you've unlocked them that is...

Only got to get the online trophies now, but will probably will have to wait til I get home to get them. :( Nightmare train is...a nightmare.

Offline freakn_emo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ore Wa Rika Chan fan zutto Zutto!!!!
« Reply #214 on: October 31, 2009, 05:22:51 AM »
i was hoping they had the individual storyline with a scene again.....that was a lot more fun for me because i can follow the story of each character

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #215 on: October 31, 2009, 11:30:14 AM »
Yeah, I still remember getting Tekken 3 and being absolutely blown away. (Final Fantasy VII, Tekken 3, Castlevania: SotN... I miss my PS1)

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #216 on: October 31, 2009, 05:50:02 PM »
I've forgotten my Dofus login id!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Offline Ayako-Luna

• Suzuki Airi Fan No.1
  • Member+
« Reply #217 on: October 31, 2009, 10:25:07 PM »
Why are you all complaining about the story of Scenario Campaigne Mode? XD
I think, the plot of the story is great... OK! Namco could do it better on some things, like the conversation between Lars and Heihachi... and else... well... I love the story! :oops:
Only the hints for the LarsXAlisa shipping annoys me... :angry:

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #218 on: November 01, 2009, 02:08:19 AM »
Why are you all complaining about the story of Scenario Campaigne Mode? XD
Why are you all caring about the story in a fighting game? :P

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #219 on: November 01, 2009, 03:04:12 AM »
A LAN Counter-Strike match was being hosted in Russia with a big prize up for grabs against two elite teams. But they didn't account for the organiser throwing in some, ahem, diversions

*NSFW LINK*

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Kuromitsu