JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Kabukichou no Joou

Author Topic: The Gaming Postwhoring Thread  (Read 998972 times)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Gaming Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #360 on: January 28, 2010, 08:16:25 PM »

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #361 on: January 29, 2010, 02:32:48 AM »
After over a year I finally tried one of the  pre-installed Arcade Games on my 360 and....

DAMN THOSE SIMPLE ADDICTIVE PUZZLE GAMES THAT MAKE YOU WASTE HOURS AND HOURS IN FRONT OF THE CONSOLE!!!   XD

You just have to love them ;)

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #362 on: January 29, 2010, 05:54:21 AM »
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #363 on: January 29, 2010, 05:05:04 PM »
^ "What? Dude......what?" :lol:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #364 on: January 29, 2010, 07:03:54 PM »
I went to Undercity to get a facial. Ha! Have you seen these people? I said, 'You don't have a lower jaw and you're going to give ME a facial?' She got mad...at least I think she did. You ever heard someone talk without a lower jaw? 'Rawe-rau-werew' Ho-ho! She sounded like a murloc!

Offline Foxy Brown

• Old and cranky
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super bad!
« Reply #365 on: January 29, 2010, 09:07:56 PM »

Offline Ayako-Luna

• Suzuki Airi Fan No.1
  • Member+
  • Terashima Takuma Fan No.1
« Reply #366 on: January 30, 2010, 07:32:05 PM »
Bought today Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days XD
But I didn't started it yet... XD

Love you, my wonky-eyed Terashima Takuma! <3~ Supporting Terashima Takuma and G.Addict! :3

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #367 on: February 02, 2010, 01:09:24 AM »
Hmmm, creating vinyls in Forza 3 is tougher than expected I'm trying to create the JPHIP logo! XD

Offline maruda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #368 on: February 07, 2010, 05:18:51 PM »
Everytime I get a new Super Robot Wars game, I stop playing whatever game I was playing.
I venerate ample posteriors and, furthermore, I am unable to fabricate information.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #369 on: February 11, 2010, 02:03:52 AM »
i played at lest 2/3 of the games in the video

Offline Yo Jimbo

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #370 on: February 13, 2010, 07:55:29 PM »
I couldn't find this posted anywhere but flOw is free for download on the PS3 store. It's great if you've never played it before. Anyway, thought some of you guys would like to know.

EDIT: Thought I should clarify that I think it's today only (at least) and so far, it's only been confirmed for the North American store.
Crowds are won and lost and won again but our hearts beat for the diehards

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #371 on: February 13, 2010, 11:58:04 PM »
finally got around to play Mass Effect 2 again..got to where I'm bout to recruit Jack.

Dante's Inferno screwed with me a messed up lever and I can't fix it. anybody played it had a freeze like that?

Offline Ayako-Luna

• Suzuki Airi Fan No.1
  • Member+
  • Terashima Takuma Fan No.1
« Reply #372 on: February 20, 2010, 04:22:04 PM »
I played the demo of Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing on my PS3 and must say: The game is awesome as Mario Kart Wii!
I'm going to buy it next week :D

Love you, my wonky-eyed Terashima Takuma! <3~ Supporting Terashima Takuma and G.Addict! :3

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #373 on: February 21, 2010, 02:47:06 AM »
finally got around to play Mass Effect 2 again..got to where I'm bout to recruit Jack.

Dante's Inferno screwed with me a messed up lever and I can't fix it. anybody played it had a freeze like that?

I heard there was a problem where if you save at a certain point at greed before the rotating cogs, the lever will break and you won't be able to continue. There was some stuff about random insta-deaths falling through geometry after cut scenes too. Just a glitch ridden game I suppose.

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #374 on: February 21, 2010, 05:11:33 AM »
Dragon Age at times makes me angry but then it makes me think smarter and when I finally kill whoever I needed to, I feel smart :lol:

It has been awhile since a game made me feel this way
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #375 on: February 21, 2010, 08:39:19 AM »
Been playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer online on the PS3.  really addicting, if ur the shooting game type. 

question:  today, when playing, I picked up a gun on the floor.  to my surprise, it was equipped with over 300+ ammo, fyi it's a ACR assault rifle. then again when I picked up a M4A1, using scavenger perk, I picked up over 300+ ammo as well.  I never could get my ammo count that high, why are these gun different?  is there something I don't know.  using the scavenger perk with my ACR, most I could get is  180 max ammo

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #376 on: February 21, 2010, 09:13:35 AM »
^Maybe the gun your opponent used also had the "Extended Mags" attachment?
you'know, one of the attachments that you get when completing challenges.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #377 on: February 21, 2010, 11:01:59 AM »
Definately sounds like the extended mags attachment was put on those weapons, it's the only way to get the ammo count that way. At least, that's what I think, as getting the extended mags is so tough for me. Something like 40 kills by bullet penetration through objects? I'd lost patience real easy trying to get this, it would take me forever as I try to get the cleanest shots possible. Besides, I usually tend to die before my ammo count runs out anyway so it would be a fairly useless attachment XD

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #378 on: February 24, 2010, 07:57:03 PM »
SEGA manages to piss everyone else with their western release of Yakuza 3. They've edited the game to remove things that wouldn't bear must relevance or in their words, "make much sense" to a Western audience like trivia questions on Japanese history which is a bit of a let down but nothing major. But then they've said that they've cut out the hostess bars from the game. Considering how managing your own hostess girl and visiting the bars is apparently a big draw for the game, or at least it certainly seems like it when it's advertised in your trailers, it seems like a big letdown. It's a pretty weird decision to be honest because one of the things I think many people like about the Yakuza games, is just how authentic to modern day Japanese culture it is, and it only goes to alienate the core demographic here in the West who aren't cultural idiots and have at least some degree of interest in Japanese culture. It's made all the more strange when you realise that hostess bars were present in the western releases of Yakuza 1 & 2 no problem.

It would be made all the more terrible if SEGA made the hostess bars available as priced DLC :lol: And it's just as well they didn't do it for Yakuza 4, otherwise I wouldn't get to get my freak on with a digital Rio! XD

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #379 on: February 27, 2010, 01:13:26 PM »
That's pretty stupid.
The hostess girl sidequest was just a dress-up game.
And the visiting bars sidequest was just multiple choice questions like what do you like to eat? or what facial feature of me do you find charming?
C'mon, how borderline is that?!

I guess Sega just thinks acts like eating and wearing clothes can not be comprehended by western gamers. :panic:
It would be even more strange if they remove these sidequests but keep the karaoke part!

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Kabukichou no Joou