JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Onna ni Sachi Are

Author Topic: The Gaming Postwhoring Thread  (Read 997849 times)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Gaming Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #740 on: August 28, 2010, 04:03:45 PM »
One of my favourite MW2 Youtube commentators has become a real asshole lately. He's bashing Black Ops even though he's said many times he's gonna play it and only gonna get it because of more subscribers and money. In fact a lot of his videos lately have had this nasty undercurrent of attempting to get more money or views, he's always talking about the money he's gonna make off Black Ops. Perhaps worst of all, he's hating on other popular Youtube commentators, and are usually ones that have more subscibers than him. Not only on their gameplay but insulting their appearance or personality, and yet he's no Brad Pitt himself. Now he likes to refer to himself as 'The Shepherd of Legitimacy'. It's just a sad descent from what he used to be, and at the rate he's going, there's no way he could ever hope to overcome the likes of Hutch, Tejb or Seananners, great players with just really likeable personalities.

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #741 on: August 28, 2010, 04:17:05 PM »
Livestream is better then to go there and watch it live xD
DUnno but I don't have the time for such kind of things...

I was there last year and no livestream can compare to the LIVE ATMOSPHERE!
Besides I got autographs from Uematsu, Shimomura, Kikuta and my all-time hero Yasunori Mitsuda!
No live stream can beat that XD

Offline Ayako-Luna

• Suzuki Airi Fan No.1
  • Member+
  • Terashima Takuma Fan No.1
« Reply #742 on: August 28, 2010, 04:21:44 PM »
DAMN!!! XDD
I wish, I had an autograph of them too..

Love you, my wonky-eyed Terashima Takuma! <3~ Supporting Terashima Takuma and G.Addict! :3

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #743 on: August 29, 2010, 12:17:37 AM »
posting these here because I'm flooding IRC XD

sorting some stuff out in boxes and finding lots of cool things!!!!

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #744 on: August 29, 2010, 04:44:57 PM »
Just finished Nier Speedrun and got the last achievement, which makes Nier not only one of the best games I ever played, it's also the first 360 game I cleared 100%  :rockon:

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #745 on: August 29, 2010, 05:55:26 PM »
Great coachie!!! I always see you playing it too XD

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #746 on: August 30, 2010, 12:46:31 AM »
I don't understand how people can get to level fifty six times on Red Dead.I am only on level 47 and its just not going quick enough. It seems like that's all I play nowadays. 

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #747 on: August 30, 2010, 12:48:36 AM »
^ Apparently it's had it's fair share of hackers so don't be discouraged! XD

Offline Ayako-Luna

• Suzuki Airi Fan No.1
  • Member+
« Reply #748 on: August 30, 2010, 07:10:42 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Found it at Photobucket! Isaac (Golden Sun) runs away from Kirby and Pikachu! :D

Love you, my wonky-eyed Terashima Takuma! <3~ Supporting Terashima Takuma and G.Addict! :3

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #749 on: August 30, 2010, 09:20:18 PM »
My roommate and I both brought game systems to our room, but neither of us has brought them out nor said anything about them yet. I guess, I like playing my Wii by myself, lol.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #750 on: August 31, 2010, 04:27:41 AM »
I did it! I got to level 50 in RDR! I only lived in its greatness for like 2 minutes before I reset it back to level 1.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #751 on: August 31, 2010, 03:12:29 PM »
Nice work A1! I should get back on RDR online sometime, but too engrossed in it's single player right now.

Got my copy of a game magazine I subscribe to, it's their 100th issue so they made 100 seperate covers of the 100 best games of all time. My copy has Fallout 3 on the cover, I was secretly hoping for Bayonetta XD Full list is here:

Games TM greatest 100 games of all time

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #752 on: August 31, 2010, 07:06:20 PM »
I haven't felt like playing any games in a good while now. I can start up Victoria, Football Manager, anything, and grow weary instantly. :doh:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #753 on: September 01, 2010, 08:30:21 AM »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #754 on: September 01, 2010, 11:36:44 AM »

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #755 on: September 01, 2010, 04:29:38 PM »
At least my #1 got in.  I wonder if the other girls who don't get picked end up tearing up on stage.

I think Hina fixed her teeth
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #756 on: September 01, 2010, 06:10:49 PM »
First artwork for the upcoming Back to the Future game by Telltale.

Source: US Today

Offline Ayako-Luna

• Suzuki Airi Fan No.1
  • Member+
« Reply #757 on: September 01, 2010, 06:31:57 PM »
For which platform will be released this game???

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #758 on: September 01, 2010, 08:22:23 PM »
For which platform will be released this game???

There's no plattform announced yet, but since the game will be released in episodes, I would guess PSN and XBL.

Offline EternalSkies

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaUno <3
« Reply #759 on: September 02, 2010, 09:47:49 AM »
Game maker SquareEnix has set rules, delayed the beta testing and endorsed a PC that will be capable of playing the newest installment of the Final Fantasy series, Final Fantasy XIV. The PC only costs 315,000yen ($3,750USD).

The computer is called the “FRONTIER” and has an Intel® Core i7-980X (3.33GHz), Windows® 7 Ultimate 64bit, 12GB (2GBx6), triple channel DDR3-SDRAM memory, NVIDIA® GeForce GTX480, SSD 80GB and a second hard drive 2TB.

The reason for this is because the requirements to play the MMORPG are pretty extensive. SquareEnix has stated that at least a CPU that is Intel Core 2 Duo (2GHz) \ AMD Athlon X2 (2GHz), 1.5GB Ram and a graphics card that is NVIDIA GeForce 8600 VRAM 256 MB or equivalent.  The PS3 version is rumored to require at least 10GB or more of hard drive space.

These aren’t the only limitations to the game. SquareEnix has enforced an 8-hours-a-week game play. That means you cannot exceed eight hours in any given week to play the game. Game director Nobuaki Komoto released a statement on 8/25 announcing the news. In short, players will earn experience points at 100% for the first 8 hours. If you exceed seven hours over the limit, the experience points will decrease to 0%. The counter will reset after one week.  This doesn’t effect any class/job but is per character. The drops and loot are not affected by the experience points “fatigue”.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2010/09/final-fantasy-xiv-has-rules-and-disappoints-rie-tanaka/

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Onna ni Sachi Are