JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taia - Stigma

Author Topic: TakaminaBG's One Shots UPDATED!! 13/02/10  (Read 35240 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: TakaminaBG's AtsuMina One Shots UPDATE! 12/07/01
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2012, 06:50:28 PM »
its atsumina of course!!

Offline acchaniu

• ILoveAcchan and ILoveFanFics
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2012, 11:28:14 PM »
WotWot
Another `ATSUMINA?` fic
wers da UPDATE?????? :prayers:
 :wigglypanda:
thank you
btw we do love your fic

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2012, 10:22:36 AM »
Well here it is. Almost all of my readers left me, but..... I thank to those who are still reading my crappy fics. I think I'm getting better. LOL :D
                                                                   Love from first sight

My eyes widened, my heart stopped for mere seconds. I can’t breathe. Can’t talk and can’t move. Is that it? Is that what love makes you feel like? Is this love? And from first sight.

As she opened the door we just stood there staring at each other. She is so beautiful with her black shoulder length hair. Tall, thin body. She has a voice of an angel. As I stood there I snapped out from daydreaming and got back to reality.

“Ah. I’m sorry to disturb you. I’m your new neighbor and I was supposed to move in today but there was a little mistake and the architects told me that you’ve agreed to let me live with you until the renovation is done.”

There was a silence. Is she backing down now? What am I going to do? I’ve no place to go. And I’m most surely I’m not going back to live with my parents….

But there is something wrong. She keeps staring at me. She is not answering me. She stares in my brown eyes…

“Ano…..”

She smiled to me. That made everything even worse. When she smiles wrinkles appear on her face. So beautiful!  She slowly moved away from the door and told me to come in.

“Yes. Come in. Make yourself at home.”

“Thank you.” I said as I smiled.

I slowly walked in. I took off my shoes and put my bags down. The rest of the luggage is already there. We walked down the hall and we reached the living room. I realized that I haven’t introduced myself.

“I’m sorry. I haven’t introduced myself. My name is Takahashi Minami. Thank you for agreeing to live with a total stranger.” I laughed nervously.

“Haha. No problem. You are welcome here. My name is Maeda Atsuko. It’s nice to meet you, Minami.” She said as she smiled while my head felt dizzy. After I heard her saying my first name my heart stopped for the second time today.

“Ah.. I’m sorry. Can I call you that?”

“Yeah, sure.” I said blushing like crazy and I mean crazy.

“Then you call me, Atsuko.”

“O – okay. At – tsuko – san.” I’m stuttering. Great…

“Just, Atsuko. Come on, Minami. You can do it.” She said as she laughed.

“A – tsuko.”

“That’s better.”

“Ne, Minami. Are you hungry?”

“No but I’m tired.”

“Okay, let’s go to sleep.” She said as she grabbed my hand. I slowly stopped and looked at her.

“What’s wrong?”

“Ano, where am I going to sleep?” I asked nervously.

“In my bedroom of course.”

“Eh?! Not on one bed, right. I laughed trying to hide my red face.

“Of course we will sleep on my bed. I’m not going to let you sleep on the floor……”

“Then I can sleep on the co…..”

“or on the couch!”

“But.”

“No, buts, Minami. Let’s go.”

“Okay”

I get the feeling this is going to be a long night. We took a shower. Not together of course. I took a shower after her. When I got back in her room she was laying down on the bed. My eyes went wide almost jumped out from there place. She was wearing just a T-shirt which was hardly covering her lower part of her body.

“Atsuko, d – don’t y – you have a pajama?” I asked while my cheeks were getting redder.

“Well, this is my pajama, Minami. You don’t like it?” She asked seductively.

“NO I do like it!” I said shouting. Great now she thinks I’m weird.

“I’m happy you like it. Come to bed.” She said as she smiled and she tapped on the spot next to her.

I slowly laid down next to her and turn off the lights.

After a couple of minutes my eyes started to shut themselves and my heart and mind were falling asleep. Until…….

“Ne, Minami?”

“Hmm”

She wrapped her arms around my waist and she whispered in my ear….

“I love you.” She said as she kissed my neck and played with my earlobe with her tongue. Her wet tongue. Which made me shut down. Mind and body. I blinked a few times while trying to proceed the information.

“Eh?” that was the only thing I could say. No other words were getting out of my mouth.

“I love you, Minami. I feel in love with you the moment I saw you standing at my front door. I feel in love with you from first sight.”

“I……”

I couldn’t say anything. My eyes went wide as my mouth was sealed. I slowly realized what was going on. She was kissing me. Her lips so soft and so delicious! Probably because of her lipstick. I began to respond the kiss as she smiled. She star to pull away but was stopped by me as I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her for another round of kissing. This time with passion! A hot kiss. I went rough on her ah I licked her lower lip, sucked her upper lip and I forced her to open her mouth. She let out a small moan as she was surprised by what I did. She opened her mouth letting my tongue get in. Out tongues met wrapping around each other. She followed my lead. I smirked as I realized that. As we broke that deep, deep kiss we looked in each other’s eyes. We breathe heavily from that passionate kiss which left us breathless. I could see she really does love. And my that kiss I saw that I love her too. So much……

“I love you too, Atsuko. From the moment I saw you no, from the moment I heard your voice. A voice off an angel. And  when you opened that door I felt like I was in heaven. I love you hair, your voice, your smile and y – your b – body. You are so beautiful.” I said as I pulled her for a small soft kiss.

“Pervert.” She said as she laughed brightly.

She started kissing me roughly and this time I was following her lead. She licked out the little mess we made from the hot kiss as she started to kiss my neck. She bite it then she started making butterfly kisses around the neck and the collarbone. Her hands began their journey as they started traveling inside the top of my pajama. I shivered as I felt her cold hands on my stomach which were going up and up. She touched my breast slowly squeezing it. I let out a loud moan. As my hands moved from the back of her neck down until they were between her thighs slowly rubbing the tip of her clit.

Last night we made love to each other. Without any more questions like why or how or we can’t because we are girls. That didn’t matter then and it doesn’t really matter now. I made love to her like I never did to anyone else. I have never done it with a woman before. But I did it last night and I enjoyed every moment of it. I was her first. And I’m never going to make her regret that. I want to be with her forever.

A week later…………
“Hello, Takahashi  - san. Your apartment is ready. You can move in now.”

“Rent it to someone else. I already have a place to live.”

“I love you, Minami.”

“I love you too, Atsuko. Always. Now let’s got make love again.”

“Eh?!?! Again? We did it 3 times last night. You are going to kill me from exaction.” She said as we both laughed.

“Get used to it, my princess.”

“Okay, my prince.”

END

Offline Keisthename

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keep Calm! Don't Sleep! I love- I ship! AtsuMina!
Re: TakaminaBG's AtsuMina One Shots UPDATE! 12/07/04
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2012, 02:51:52 PM »
wahahah OMG!! Takamina you're so aggressive.. 3 rounds last night?? ohohohoh what a scene!!!  :mon bleed2:

Thanks for this HOT update.. kyaaaa..  :mon XD:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2012, 07:07:39 AM »
Yeah!! takaboy make your wifey happy :D

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2012, 06:22:23 PM »
                                                                                  It’s You That I love, No Her

Prologue

I decided to go to my favorite place and watch the stars alone. It sounds strange, but I like being alone, even though every time I’m alone I get lonely and I start to think about her. I know I shouldn’t think about her….

She is gone and she is not coming back.

Why? Why is life so cruel? I loved her and she loved me but God toke her away from me.

“I miss you, Minami…..”

I start walking towards my place, the most beautiful mountain. You can see the whole town from it.

In the distance I see a figure, a small figure which reminded me of her. She was just that small too.

I closed the distance between us and stood right next to her. She is sleeping.

I widened my eyes as I see the figure up close. Small body, long hair and a ribbon…

She is just like her, same style, same face.

What is this?  Miracle?  Dream?

If it’s a dream, I don’t want to wake up.

I slowly lay down and caressed her cheek.

I whisper her name….. “Minami…..”

I was shocked as I saw that she was awake.

“Yes, un… Do I know you? She said as she sat up.

TBC???

Whether I continue or not it depends on you. Hope you like it. Comment, please. :)

Offline axel0048

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ATSUMINA!!!
Re: TakaminaBG's AtsuMina One Shots UPDATE! 12/07/16
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2012, 06:33:09 PM »
Please continue!!!! :bow:
i'll be waiting!! :yep:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2012, 06:53:23 PM »
WOW love at first sight! Hot!
Continue please!

Offline Keisthename

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2012, 10:06:57 AM »
whoaaah this is interesting I wanted to know more!!  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Woot, does it mean Acchan will chase after Minami? hmmmmm :prayers:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2012, 03:26:20 PM »
 :mon huh:  :mon freeze: :mon cweepy:

I need more! :mon inluv:

waiting waiting

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Flean

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2012, 01:18:15 AM »
I need an update for this!!! you leave me hanging!! :frustrated:  Who is that sleeping girl??  :stoned:

please update soon..  :depressed:

Offline Trickster

• E. R.
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2012, 03:07:54 PM »
please continue!! :thumbup
can't get enough of your fanfics XD

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2012, 08:34:14 PM »
@ Trickster - san: Thank you for enjoying my crappy fics.

@Flean - san: I'm happy you still read my fics. I thought you forgot about me. :D Kidding. It's okay, if you don't like them. Can't blame you.

@Megumi - san: Hope you like it!

@Keisthename - san: It's a little complicated. Hope you like it!

@haru9210 - san: Enjoy!!! :)

@kahem - san: Thank you for reading!!

@axel0048 - san: Here you go. Hope you like it.

Thank you all for reading!!! Don't forget to leave your comments!!!
Oh. Almost forgot. A little change of title.. Sorry about that. And sorry for my awful english.

It's not only her that I love, It's both of you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````PAST````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why do bad things happen to good people? I didn’t do anything to deserve this.

I’m surely not perfect, but I’m not a bad person, so I ask why?

God? Are you there? Do you exist? If you do, why are you punishing me like this? Do you hate me? Did I do something to you?

My name is Maeda Atsuko. I’m 21 years old. I’m not special. I don’t have any talents. I’m just an ordinary girl.

I always fail in everything I do. I never get what I want. I always work so hard, but yet nothing goes right.

I really thought I’m useful. Why was I even born? To suffer? If that’s so, are you happy, God?

I wanted to end it all. I didn’t want to live in this world anymore. I didn’t want to suffer. I don’t deserve this, I’m a good person, but I’m sick of this.

Mom, Dad…. I’m sorry I’m such a failure as a daughter, as a person. I’m sorry. Don’t cry for me. I hope you can forgive me someday.

I stand up from the bench and I start to walk. I can’t see anything. I can’t hear anything, only  the sound of the train that is coming. I walk step by step, slowly.

The train is almost here. I extend my right foot, ready, ready to jump and get it over with. My pathetic life.

I could see clearly the train coming. I see flashbacks from the past. My past. I see how pathetic I truly look. I smile as I see that scenes. Finally… Everything is over. I can die now.

I close my eyes hoping it won’t hurt. Hoping it would be fast. Then I suddenly feel an arm grabbing mine and pulling me away.

I start screaming “Let me go. I want to die!!!!”. I was left shocked as I felt the figure embrace me. I start sobbing. I see my tears falling on her
shoulders. She caresses my hair with her hand and whispers in my ear. “It’s okay, I’m going to be here, by your side, so let it out. Let it all out.”

I embrace the small, yet strong girl back. I don’t know why, but I feel so comfortable in her hands, in her embrace. I feel like I can be with her forever.

I breathe in her scent. So nice…

I cried for ten minutes. We just stood there the whole time hugging each other, not letting go.  We didn’t mind the people staring at us, talking about us. We didn’t care. We just held each other.

Suddenly the desire to kill myself vanished in the air. I want to know more about her, but I’m afraid that if I fall in love with her, God will take her away from me. Like he always does! With everything!

When she felt that I stopped crying she pulled away from the hug and looked straight into my brown eyes.

“I don’t know what happened and I won’t ask you. But killing yourself is not right. You are just running away from your problems. And think about your parents. Think about your mother, what she went through to give birth to you. She worked very hard, so you have to work hard for her. Okay?”

I listened to her carefully, watching her. She is a good person. And she is very beautiful. There is only truth in her words. She is right. What am I thinking? My mom went through so much trouble to give birth to me. And what am I doing? Killing myself! I’m so stupid.

“I’m sorry.” That was the only thing I could say. She is right.

“It’s okay. But don’t try this again!”

“I won’t!”

“Promise me!”

“I promise!! I’m sorry, you must think I am pathetic, right?”

“No, no really. I’m just doing the thing someone did for me when I wanted to kill myself. “ she said as she smiled. I can see her dumples, so cute. I want to know more about her. I can’t believe she tried to kill herself.

“And, I’m sorry I suddenly hugged you. You think I am weird, right? I acted on my instincts. Sorry again.” She said as she bowed down.

I pulled her up and smiled. “It’s okay, thank you….Eto….”

“Takahashi Minami. My friends call me Takamina. And you are?”

“Maeda Astuko desu. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu, Takahashi – san.”

“Call me Takamina. How  do your friends call you?”

I look down at the floor. That’s the thing I don’t have any friends. Now she would think I am weird.

“I don’t have any..”

“You are kidding, right?”

“No, I‘m not.”

“Can I be your friend?”

“Y – Yes.” She is my first friend. But do I really want to be her friend. I think I want more…..

“Then I am your first friend. I’m so happy, Acchan.” She smiled so brightly. I could only do the same.

“Acchan?”

“Yes. That is your new nickname. Beautiful just like you.” She said blushing. Me on the other hand blushed even more and looked away.

“Let’s go” she said as she grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I blushed even more if that was even possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Three months later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My life changed drastically since I met her. We are always together. We hugged and sometimes she would kiss my cheek and after that she would laugh at my blushing face. 

My feelings for her are growing slowly day by day.  I don’t want to lose her. Never!

“Ne, Atsuko.”

“Hmm”

As I sat on the bed she hugged me from behind. I feel so happy right know. I can feel her warmth and her breathe on my neck that is giving me shivers.

“Do you like me?” she asked suddenly and I was caught off guard. I can’t tell he yes, right??!?!

“EH???  What are you saying, Minami.. Haha” I laughed nervously.

I slowly try to get up and change the subject. “Are you hungry? I will go downstairs to get us something to eat.

“No need.” She said as she grabbed me by my waist and I fell on top off her while she hugged me tightly.

“Minami?”

That was all I could say. I couldn’t think properly. Our faces were only inches away. Her warm body! Her sweet scent! Her soft lips! I want to kiss them.

“I do”. Before I could even realize what she was saying I felt her lips pressing mine. I widened my eyes in surprise but not long after that I close my eyes, feeling the sensation spread through my body.

We pulled away from the kiss, breathed heavily.

“I love you, Atsuko.” She said as she brought her right hand and cupped my cheek softly.

“I love you too.”

We shared another and then another kiss as we became one. I’m never going to forget this night.

I slowly start to believe in God again. Maybe he does exist and he heard my prayers. God, please watch over both off us.

Today is our first date. I’m so excited. I’m early and of course knowing, Minami, she will come early too. And here she is…..

“Hi”

“Hi. Looks like we are both early!“ I said as I laughed.

“Atsuko, you look beautiful. “ she said as she blushed cutely and looked away. My face… Well my face was as red as a tomato. Yeah imagine the picture.

“Thank you, but not as much as you are, my prince. Handsome.” I laughed at her expression which was *fail*.

“Let’s go.” I said happily as I intertwined our fingers.

My first date! I’m never going to forget this day. I’m never going to forget her. I love her and I won’t let her go.

“Ne, Atsuko?”

“Hm?”

“Let’s live together!” she said with a serious expression.

I smile brightly and hug her tight. “Yes!!!”

We are both so happy. We start to skip happily! We skip and skip until….

Minami suddenly stopped. My hand slipped from hers. I couldn’t stop, I slowly turn around and all I could hear is her screaming.

“ATSUKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I stopped and saw the car while she ran to me and roughly pushed my body away. I fell on the ground.

I hit my head hard and lost consciousness.

When I woke up, I didn’t know where I was. My body hurts. It seems I was asleep. But for how long?

I try to move my body but I scream in pain. I see a figure rushing to me.

“Doctor!! She is awake!!!”

Doctor.  I’m in a hospital. I remembered what happened.  We were skipping and… and a car was going to hit me, but….. Minami….she saved me. Did she got hit by that car? Minami!?!?!!?!?!

I forgot about the pain. I had to see her. I want to see her.

“Minami?!?!!? Where are you, Minami??!”

“Calm down, Maeda – san!!! Calm down!!"

I scream and cry at the same time while another two nurses came as the doctor and the other nurse were trying to calm me down. They tied me up to the bed and gave me sleeping pills and I slowly felt my body drifting away.

I slowly open my eyes again. I want to scream but I can’t. The medicine is too strong. But I can still talk and listen.

“Where is she?”

“Are you talking about the person you were with before the accident? “The doctor asked me. I can see pain in his eyes. Minami, I’m scared!. Where are you? I love you. Come back to me!

“My condolences, Maeda – san. Her wounds were too much for her body to bare. She had lost too much blood and died from her wounds.” The doctor said as he bowed down.

“You are lying! You liar!!!!! She is not dead. She can’t be dead.” I start sobbing. Why is this happening? I’m alone….. again.

“She was a brave girl. Witnesses said that the car was about to hit you but she protected you. She pushed you out of the way and the car hit her instead. Again I’m sorry for your lost. You have to rest you were in coma for three months.

I stay silent. I don’t want to speak. I’m too weak to even open my eyes. I drove to sleep hoping that this was just a dream. I slowly fell asleep.

Suddenly I’m at the place I wanted to kill myself. I look around. No one is here. It’s completely empty. I’m scared.

I hear a voice calling my name from behind. I turn around and see her. My beloved one.

“Minami” I rush to her and hug her tight. “Minami” I start sobbing.

“Atsuko.. I can – n’t  b – breathe…”

“Ah! I’m sorry, are you okay. I had a nightmare. We were in an accident and you… you…” I embrace her again feeling her warmth.

Her hand went up and down my back. We stood there embracing each other, just like the first time we met.

“Atsuko, deep down you know this was not a dream. It’s real. I’m dead.”

I pulled away from the hug, crying and screaming. “No!! You are not!! You can’t be!”

“I am. I can’t be by your side anymore. But I want you to keep your promise. Live. Live for me too.”

“I can’t. I can’t live without you. I don’t want to.”

“You can and you have too, because you promised me, remember?”

“Come back to me, please, Minami, I love you.” I said as I hugged her again. I don’t want to let her go. Like she said, deep inside my heart, I know she is gone. I can’t live without her. God! Why? Why are you taking her away from me? Take me instead, please!!!!!!!!! 

“I can’t, but I will watch over you. I’m not dead yet, I’m still alive inside of your heart. Until you forget me.”

“I’m never going to forget you, Minami!” I said as I leaned down and kissed her softly and slowly. I feel her returning the kiss as she starts moving her lips. We turned the kiss into a passionate one.

We broke the kiss. I saw she was crying too.

“I love you, Atsuko! Now I don’t have much time. Promise me. Promise you will live!!”

“I …. I … I promise!”

“One day we will meet again, okay?” I just nodded as she started to disappear. I open my eyes and tears started rolling down my cheeks. I quickly wipe them away. “I’m going to live, Minami! For you!”

I know I have to be strong. For her! If I cry she is going to be angry with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````Present````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Yes, un… Do I know you? She said as she sat up.

“Eh?!” Tear start to gather in my eyes. I quickly stop them. I pulled myself together and gathered the courage to answer her, without crying.

“No. My name is Maeda Atsuko, my friends call me…. Acchan.” I smile. I’m waiting for her answer. I want to talk to her. She is just like her. I’m falling in love with her all over again.

“My name is Takahashi Minami. Nice to meet you, Maeda – san.” She smiled. That smile. So captivating!

“It’s nice to meet you too and call me Acchan. We are friends now.”

“Okay, A – Acchan.” She just stuttered. They are the same on the outside but totally different on the inside. She is like the opposite of, Minami.

“Good. How do your friends call you?”

She looks down at the ground. It’s the same reaction I had when, Minami asked me the same question. Reversed roles! God! You ************

“No, I don’t have friends. They think I’m weird.”

“Weird? Why?”

“Because I’m 21 years old and I’m 148 cm tall…” I see so much sadness in her eyes. She is so lonely… just like me.

“They are idiots, from now on… Your nickname will be…. Takamina!” I said happily while she was surprised. Thinking, why am I so nice to her?

“Takamina??”

“Yes, Takamina. Let’s go get something to eat my new friend.” She blushed and looked away I took this opportunity to grab her hand and intertwined our fingers.

“O – Okay.” She said shyly.

We quickly grew closer. Like I said she is the exact opposite of, Minami.

Everything is happening exactly the same way. Is this some kind of a second chance for me? If it is… This time I am not letting her go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````Three Months Later````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I invited her to my house. We are watching a movie and I’m hugging her from behind just like the past, only reversed.

“Ne, Minami.”

“Hm?”

“Do you like me?”

“EH?!? What are you talking about? I’m not into girls. I’ll go get something to drink. It’s hot and I’m sweating!”

I grabbed her hand and pushed her on the bed with me on top. “I do”

I leaned down and kissed her. I closed my eyes so I can’t see if her eyes are open, but knowing her they probably are. I tilt my head and kiss her full on. She wrapped her hands around my neck, pulling me closer. She moaned in excitement and opened her mouth, of course I took the opportunity to slip my tongue in. They fought for dominance in our mouths. The kiss turned into a very wild moves from me.
I start unbuttoning her jacket. Without breaking the kiss, I pull her up. I took her jacket off, then I took her loosen T – Shirt off. I break the kiss and look at the beautiful, small breasts in front of me. I smile at her I attack her neck. Sucking it, licking it, marking it. At the same time I push her on the bed again as my other hand start to go down and down between her legs…..

Last night we became one. I felt like I was doing it with her all over again. I fell in love with her all over again and I don’t regret it.

“Ne, Minami?”

“Hm?”

“Let’s go on a date!”

“Eh? Really? Where are you going to take me?”

“Nowhere. We are going to stay here and eat dinner and then do what we did last night.” I said seductively. I see her blushing. Sooooo cute.

“ Mou…. Atsuko!!”

“Are you okay with just staying here?”

“Sure. As long as I am with you.”

“I love you, Minami!”

“I love you too, Atsuko!”

"Oh. Almost forgot. After the date. I want you to move in with me. After the date!!"

"Eh? I think you should ask me first. Not order me!" She laughed like an idiot. Well she is.....

"But, okay. My princess."

"It's going to be fun, my prince."

"Prince" *FAIL*

END

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
Re: TakaminaBG's AtsuMina One Shots UPDATE! 12/07/25
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2012, 09:33:13 PM »
I called it destiny  :shy2:
my atsumina past and present sure is lovely  :shy1:

Offline Keisthename

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2012, 02:59:20 AM »
Aw, no matter what happen they will always end up together..  :heart: :heart: even if they were reborn a hundred times.. they will still end up loving each other! aaaahhh so sweet.. strong love and bond...  :wub:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2012, 05:53:26 AM »
aww atsumina so cute.. i prefer a tsundere atsuko :D

Offline Trickster

• E. R.
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2012, 08:05:13 AM »
now I get the meaning of the new title, and it really does suit the story XD

thanks for the great story and the great ending :heart::thumbup

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2012, 09:34:12 PM »
 :(  :cry: That was sad...

And the reversed role  hahhha but still the fail expression is ther  :rofl:

Thank you for your update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline fausto

• Atsuminashipper
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fanfics rule my life, i want moooore!!!
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2012, 08:04:02 PM »
love to see Minami on the top hehehe  :twisted:

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taia - Stigma