JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Sakana

Author Topic: Who is your favorite Bond Girl?  (Read 13212 times)

Offline teevee01

• ecchi
  • Member+
Who is your favorite Bond Girl?
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2007, 11:20:54 AM »
Halle Berry ! =D

^ Leah Dizon! :ONluvluv1:

Offline dclee

• ecchi
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2007, 12:21:46 PM »
1st place for me goes to Michelle Yeoh easily. 2nd place would be Halle Berry, I thought she did a good job, and I'm not even that big of a Halle Berry fan! But yeah she was good as a Bond girl.

Offline s_leonhart

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2007, 09:59:24 AM »
Halle Berry for me. she is just different from the rest

Offline jimmydotnet

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • proud to be malaysian
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2007, 07:58:15 PM »
changed vote to michelle yeoh...coz org ipoh...org perak...:P

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2007, 09:07:40 PM »
Has to be Ursula Andress as Honey Ryder from Dr.No for me. Hard to say which Bond girl is the most beautiful really, but can you remember a better introductory scene than seeing her come out of the sea with a swimsuit? Thought not :D

Offline JaisBane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2007, 06:08:22 AM »
C'mon, I can't be the only Jill St. John fan on this forum, can I?  Diamonds are forever had so many great girls!  Like who could forget Bambi and Thumper?  And Lana Wood was a fox!  YOWZA!

Anyways, my top three bond girls are Honor Blackman, Ursula Andress, and Daniela Bianchi.  Which coincides with my top 3 bond films, Goldfinger, Dr. No, and From Russia with Love, though not in that order.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention Claudine Auger, Akiko Wakabayashi, Barbara Bach, Maryam d'Abo, Izabella Scorupco, Teri Hatcher, and Ivana Milicevic.  Each one has left a distinct impression on me...and my pants!  XD

And before I go, here are 3 very special awards for 3 very special ladies.  

The "Hottest Crazy Psycho-Bitch with Killer Thighs Award" goes to Famke Janssen.

The "For Once a Sexy AND Witty English Bond Girl in Over 40 Years of Bond Movies Award" goes to Eva Green

And the "The Only Way I'd Do This Bond Chick is If I Had 3 Paper Bags and a 40 of Malt Liquor Award" goes to Judi Dench
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 06:12:40 AM by JaisBane »

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2007, 06:14:16 AM »
JB knows his James Bond girls.

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline Yuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2007, 04:52:19 PM »
I like Eva Green by far, but I must admit when I saw Carole Bouquet for the first time I was in awe !!!
And there's Sophie Marceau as well who is great.

Offline l4tran

« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2007, 07:35:59 PM »
I like Sophie Marceau more in Braveheart with Mel Gibson.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: Who is your favorite Bond Girl?
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2008, 07:41:45 AM »
How about Olga Kurylenko?

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=14009.0

I haven't seen Quantum of Solace yet but Olga might be my new favorite Bond Girl :drool:

Olga Kurylenko interview from Premiere Article

You beat out 400 other actresses to land this role. Were you a bag of nerves in your audition?
After I got the role, Marc [Forster] said, “So, tell me one thing. How come you were so calm at the audition?” I [said], “What do you mean?” He said, “Well, the other girls, they came in and they were freaking out. And you came in and I said, ‘Wow, she just doesn’t give a shit, she’s so cool.’” I said, “I was freaking out!” I was nervous but I also said to myself, if I was going to show that I’m nervous, I would not get the part. You have to take yourself in hand.

Was it ever a dream of yours to be a Bond girl growing up in the Ukraine?
No. I didn’t think it’s possible. I was too far away from it.

Do you have a favorite Bond girl?
No. It’s not a question I ask myself. Michelle Yeoh [in Tomorrow Never Dies] was good because she did the fight scenes by herself, so I think that’s pretty impressive. Because I do that in this movie, I rewatched that movie to see how she did it.

What specific training have you done?
I did fight training. And I did work with weapons, to learn how to shoot a gun and physically try different types, a machine gun, too — that was cool. It was impressive, it was quite scary. And I learned how to strip a gun apart and then put it together. I actually became really good — I did it in eight seconds!

Camille’s out for revenge in Quantum Of Solace… Can you say much about her background?
Her background is quite tough. Everything she is doing in the movie is because she is driven by everything that happened to her in the past. That’s quite vague, but you know what I mean. Definitely she had tough things happening in her youth.

What are Camille’s qualities?
She’s persistent, and she’s determined and independent. These are pretty good qualities even in life. It’s very good to know what you want in life, and she definitely knows what she wants. She takes risks, and she’s not afraid.

Do you get to kiss James Bond?
I don’t know — I’m waiting to see if he behaves well in the movie, and then if he behaves well, I give him a kiss. But if he’s a bad boy, I’m not gonna kiss him. You have to earn the kiss. So it’s all gonna depend on his behavior.

So it’s up to you, it’s not in the script…
It’s up to me. I decide if I kiss him or not. [laughs]
http://www.premiere.com/features/4727/on-the-set-of-quantum-of-solace.html
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 07:51:12 AM by Masa »

Offline shaco

• ecchi
Re: Who is your favorite Bond Girl?
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2012, 10:32:27 AM »
richard denise...
i cant help to have a boner when seeing her getting wet in the end of movie...♥

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Sakana