JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Denial

Author Topic: Will You Marry Me? [OneShot]  (Read 10531 times)

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
Will You Marry Me? [OneShot]
« on: July 27, 2011, 07:40:52 AM »
This is for Rena's birthday~! LOL~ the title is so cheesy.... I know >.<""" but do enjoy~ I wrote this while kinda out of it~!!! keke

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENA~!!!!!!

Will You Marry me?

Rena laid in bed and stared up at the ceiling, thinking about what had transpired this day exactly a year ago. Her love of 7 years, now 8, had given her the best birthday gift she could ever receive. She put her left hand to the light and stared at the ring on her finger. She smiled as she examined the diamond and patterns engraved onto the ring.

Flashback

"Rena-chan! Are you ready to go?"

"Yup! Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise. Let's go!"

Rena took the offered arm and together, they entered the train and Rena's date led her to their unknown destination. They sat on the train for about 30 minutes before their station arrived and Rena once again grabbed the offered arm. She was led to a park where a festival seemed to be going on.

"It's a summer festival that happens every 4 years… I thought it would be nice to come take a look. Choose whatever you want! I'll get it for you!"

Rena looked at her love and smiled her cute smile before turning her eyes to look at the various stalls. She missed the smile that graced the lips of her partner as Rena got excited from all the new things she was seeing. As they walked around, Rena's excitement grew and by the time it was almost dinner, she was just so happy, her smile could've split her face in half. As they sat down to eat, Rena looked up at the stars and smiled.

"You seem very happy Rena-chan."

"Of course I am! I got to spend today with you! And I had so much fun here!"

Her partner smiled at her before they resumed eating. They then watched a live band while waiting for the fireworks to be lit. As they sat on the bench, an announcement was made about the fireworks being close by the lake so they got up and walked to the lake that was a little ways away from the booths. They stood in the front of the whole group and watched as the first few fireworks flew into the sky. Rena was captivated by the colors until she felt a tug. She looked forward and saw her partner with a huge smile.

"Come with me Rena-chan!"

"Eh…?"

Rena allowed herself to be pulled past all the people and into a clearing surrounded by trees and protected them from prying eyes. Rena looked up at her slightly taller partner and watched her.

"What's wrong…?"

Her partner never answered but instead, knelt down on one knee and took Rena's hand. Rena looked into her partners eyes and saw nervousness. She gently squeezed the soft hands before giving her a smile. Then, she realized what was going on and her smile dropped and her face turned into one of shock.

"Matsui Rena, my girlfriend of 7 years and the love of my life. I know that, even though it's been 7 years, we've had a lot of fights and disagreements. But I love you. I love everything about you. From how you're just plain cranky in the morning to super hyper when it comes to melon pan. I love how you can be so shy yet so strong and scary at the same time. I fell in love with you when I was 11. I'm 18 now… and I vow to love you for the rest of my life. I shall never leave your side unless you want me to. So Matsui Rena… will you marry me?"

Rena stared wide eyes at the young girl kneeling at her feet. The girl's eyes were sincere and her smile was nervous. She kept licking her lips but she never broke eye contact. Rena stayed silent for a moment before kneeling down and hugging the girl, surprising the hell out of her.

"Of course I'll marry you Jurina-chan! Of course! I love you so much… this is the best birthday ever!"

Rena was crying as she held on and buried her face into the long tresses. She felt Jurina shift and she pulled away to look at Jurina. Jurina, however, held a box up and opened it slowly. Inside was a golden band with intricate designs on it and a 3 carat diamond set in the middle. Rena placed her hands to her face as she stared at the glowing stone.

"Jurina-chan… how… how did you…?"

"I've been saving for 7 years. When I fell in love with you 7 years ago, I was set on marrying you. I never gave up… and here I am, asking the girl of my dreams to marry me and she accepted."

Rena only kept crying as Jurina reached for her left hand and placed the ring onto her ring finger. She then kissed Rena's hand before looking up and smiling. Rena smiled back and launched herself onto Jurina, both of them falling onto the grass, laughing. After they caught their breath, they looked at each other.

"I love you so much Rena-chan… so very very much…"

"I love you too Jurina-chan… today is the best day of my life."

They leaned in for a kiss and right when their lips touched, a heart-shaped firework exploded, illuminating the two lovers as they lay on the river bed, sealing their love for each other.

Flashback ends

As Rena continued to stare, she heard the shower turn off and moments later, a towel clad figured walked out. She sat up and smiled at the girl who was toweling her hair dry.

"Had a good shower love?"

"Of course… but it would've been better if you joined."

Rena giggled as she took the towel and helped Jurina dry her hair. Once done, Jurina looked up and shook her head much like a puppy wood after a bath. She then dove onto Rena and laid on top of her.

"So how was my beautiful wife's day?"

"Tiring… Mari wouldn't follow the rules again and Shiori keeps running around during class and bothering students."

"Awww…. How about I make it all better and give you your birthday present?"

"Oh…? I would like to see that!"

Jurina smiled before she kissed Rena and removed her towel. She was about to make Rena's night a whole lot better… and give her a birthday present that would make her scream!

:note: :note: :note: :note: :note:

Offline Mari07

• Harhar
  • Member+
  • AKB Wota
Re: Will You Marry Me? [OneShot]
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 07:42:39 AM »
Hehehe xD that was so cute~
LMAO the last sentences was an lol moment xD
As expected of you, Shi-chan!! you always have to make your pairs scream!
♥♥♥ W Matsui ♥♥♥

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 08:07:27 AM »
The perfect Birthday present for Rena  :twothumbs

As lovely as usual! Thank you!

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 01:13:42 PM »
I'm so fcking SPEECHLESS here!!!

I wanted to cry, cry from happiness.

A birthday present that would make her scream. :]] Dayum. I remember reading your other fic before. The Be my Boyfriend! So, I'll just read those scenes again. :]]]
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 01:22:19 PM »
Waiting for 7 years...  Wow. That is so sweet that I feel giddy from reading it.  :luvluv2:

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2011, 03:10:33 PM »
WAHHH THAT WAS SO SWEET AND NICE :shy2: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:
nice story.........please write more stories........... :kneelbow:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+