JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dip - It`s Too Late

Author Topic: You're not here Anymore (Wmatsui) (Completed) (Update 05/02)  (Read 67376 times)

Offline smarty0821

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^SayaMilky
I really really love your fic!!!  :bow:

I'm still waiting for your update!!!  :panic:  :panic:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Sorry Churi but go Jurina! Wmatsui FTW

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Ah juribait-san...where are you where's the update...this story its too good...hehe
cant wait too long...but i can wait until the ending  LOL

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
PLEASE UPDATE MORE....I LOVE YOUR FICS

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

PLEASE SAY NO TO CHURI
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
PLS UPDATE THIS!!!
 :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline wsama

• ecchi
  • Member+
please! upload another chapter  TT.TT

Offline Juribait

• Insane Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just a little ghost who write fanfics on free time
Sorry guys I'm making you wait so much for the next chapter, I'm writing the chapter 3 right now   :mon sweat:
I'm in the finals period and because of the emotions of senbatsu election results my inspiration died a little and I not finish the chapter  :mon sweat:
But I promise I'll finish the chapter more fast as I can and pass to Akinyan review and fix the errors.
I want to post a legible and good chapter to you guys read ^^
I think until thursday I'll post the next chapter.
Well sorry again  :mon pray2:
And I see you all again when I post the chapter 3   :on study:

Offline Juribait

• Insane Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Here I'm with the chapter 3 yeah!   :onioncheer:
akinyan was really faster fixing my english errors,  so THANK YOU!! akinyan :mon love:

@ohayou: You are loving my fanfic? OMG I'm so happy for this.   :mon cute:

@Kurogumi: Sorry for making you wait Kurogumi I hope you enjoy this chapter  :gmon bang:

@Nakamii: Yeah was this what happend, Rena as to move on because of her mother disease, and don't worry I'll explain a lot of things about the Wmatsui past  :on GJ: (I hope XD)

@Everyone: Thanks for the coments guys and sorry again for making you wait so much.
This chapters is a little short and a little boring but was what I could make with the poor time that I have.  :mon POd:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

"Rena-chan…"

"Jurina?"

The young girl stood there, staring at Rena with a surprised look on. She must be dreaming.

Why? why after all this years, she comes back now??

Kumi and Anna watched the scene stunned, Rena was back, and that means they were bound to have some problems. Anna, after realizing that Jurina was still staring at Rena and that she looked like she was about to cry, stood up and made her way towards Jurina.

She grabbed the girl’s wrist and pushed the girl to her desk. Leaving the teacher, Rena and the others students confused with her sudden action. But Anna just ignored their stares and sat on her seat.

She knew that Jurina hated crying in the public, thus she thought of sparing her by doing that. Seeing that Jurina still was in trance, Anna soon couldn’t take it anymore and stared at Rena. The teacher, seeing the strange atmosphere, decided to say something.

"Well, Matsui-san we have an empty desk for you between Ishida-san and Matsui-san and from what I can see, you already know each other, so I think you know exactly where your seat is."

A shiver passed in Rena’s spine when she saw where she was supposed to sit, she was happy to see her friends after a long time but the way Anna was glaring her made Rena scared. She knew that sitting so close to Anna at this moment seemed unsafe. Rena sighed and reluctantly made her way to her desk, after she sitting down, she turned to Anna and smiled.

" It’s good to see you again Anna-chan."

Seeing how kind Rena treat her Anna sighed in defeat, she had no reason to be angry with Rena, after all, everything that happened was not the girl’s fault.

" It’s good to see you too Rena-chan."

Realizing that Anna was treating her normally, Rena sighed out of relief, she was starting to get worried regarding why Anna was glaring at her. But maybe that was just her imagination.
Rena then turn to Jurina, the young girl was staring at the blackboard in silence, thinking that the young girl was really concentrating with the class; Rena decided to talk to the girl later. Jurina stayed like this during all the classes. Seeing this, both Kumi and Anna couldn’t help but get worried. And then, break came. Rena stood up from her seat and was about to leave when Jurina suddenly came up to her and hugged her,

"I missed you so much…"

Rena smiled and returned the hug.

"I missed you too, Juritan."

Jurina smiled after hearing Rena call her by her nickname. Kumi and Anna couldn’t help but smile at the scene before them, watching how the two girls were so sweet to each other.

Jurina and Rena were know by their friends as Wmatsui. Because they was always together, and because the have the same surname. When the Wmatsui was together, the girls two girls always laughed together and had fun.

Kumi, after remembering something sighed and said.

"Poor Churi, now she will have her heart broken."

Anna arched her right eyebrow and looked at Kumi.

" Just because Rena came back doesn’t mean Jurina’s going to dump Churi, right? She said that she doesn’t like her anymore after all…”

After finishing her phrase, Anna and Kumi looked the two Matsuis, then Jurina took a few steps away from Rena and smiled at her with her typical cat-smile, Rena smile in amusement, she really love that smile. Out of curiosity, the older girl decided to ask,

" Why are you smiling at me like that?"

Out of nowhere Jurina just kissed Rena, making the girl blush and Anna face palmed herself, Anna then sighed and nodded,

"Yes... poor Churi.’’

--------- // -----------

" Mou, Jurina! How many times do I have to say to you not to do those things!"

Anna, Kumi, Jurina and Rena were now sitting in the garden, eating their lunches. Rena was scolding Jurina for stealing a kiss again just a seconds ago, the older girl almost forgot that Jurina was know for being such a kissing monster.

"But I missed you so much Rena-chan!"

Kumi was laughing while Anna just sighed. Jurina sometimes looks like a little dog, this thought made Anna remember something.

"Rena-chan, aren’t you supposed to be two years older than us?"

"Yes, I am, why do you ask, Anna-chan?’’

"But if you’re two years older than us, then why are you still in school? Aren’t you supposed to be done with school already?"

Rena smiled with a little of shame before she answered Anna’s question,

"Hum… Well, because of my mother’s disease I had to help her and my father in taking care of the house chores when we move to tokyo, so I lost 1 year of school because of that and in the year after that, when I was suppose to start school again, My dad and I got in a car accident, because of this, I had to be in the hospital for 4 months, which made me miss another year of school.”

Anna looked at Rena in surprise, while Rena responded with all too obvious fake smile. Seeing this, Jurina carefully hugged the older girl.

"It’s okay Rena-chan, at least we are all together now."

Rena smiled and nodded.

"You are right, I have you guys and Airin.’’

Hearing the unfamiliar name, Jurina broke the hug and looked at Rena, confused.

"Airin?"

Rena then face palmed herself, remembering that Jurina and the others had no idea who her friend was yet.

"Ah sorry, she’s a good friend of mine whom I met in Tokyo. She really helped me a lot when I was trying to get pass all of my problems."

"Ah."

Jurina crossed her arms and began staring at Rena, seeing this, Kumi secretly whispered to Anna,

"Seems like Jurina is jealous... could it be that this Airin is Rena's girlfriend?."

"Well if this Airin is Rena girlfriend, then that should be okay. Jurina will then accept Churi’s confession and we will be okay with no problems."

Hearing Anna’s cold answer, Kumi punched her on the shoulder.

"Hey!"

"Stop that Anna, I know that you don’t want for Jurina to suffer, but obviously she’s still in love with Rena. They make a cute couple and I believe that Rena feels the same for Jurina."

"But what if Rena doesn’t?"

"That will be the time when we try to get Jurina and Churi together. But until then, I don’t want to you stop the Wmatsui from being together and I want to you stop being so pessimistic!"

Anna seeing the serious expression in Kumi face sighed and nodded.

"Okay I will do what you want but if Jurina’s going to get hurt again, then I’ll do whatever I think is right."

"Okay, deal."

Kumi and Anna shook each other’s hands and smiled, Jurina and Rena were watching the scene, confused.

"What are you two planning?"

Realizing that they’re being watched, Kumi and Anna turn to the other girls and start acting has nothing happened.

"Hum, nothing, we were just talking about a new cafeteria that opened."

Anna turned to Kumi out of surprise, how can this girl lie so easily? It even took her so little time to think of an excuse.

"Ah… Yeah, that’s right. That’s what we were talking about"

Jurina then looked at them suspiciously.

"Well if you want we can go with you there this weekend."

Kumi nodded with approval and smiled.

What there’s really a new cafeteria?!

Beep Beep Beep.

The sudden noise made the girls turn to Rena.

"Ah! Sorry it’s my phone, oh! It’s Airin!"

Seeing how happy Rena looked after seeing this Airin’s message, Jurina’s mood changed again and she started to glare at the device in Rena’s hand. Trying to change Jurina’s mood, Kumi decide remind her friend about something.

"Juritan, you didn’t forget about Churi, did you?”

Jurina, realizing her mistake, immediately jumped.

"Oh god! You’re right Kumi I completely forgot to talk to her!"

"Talk about what?’’

Hearing a really familiar voice, turned their heads behind Kumi.

"MIZUKI!"

Anna sighed relieved, for a second there she thought that it was Churi. Mizuki, ignoring the girls reaction looked at Rena and screamed.

"Rena-chan!"

Rena who was finished typing and sending her message smiled to Mizuki.

"Hello Mizuki."

After Rena explain to Mizuki that she have comeback to their town and why she did not graduate yet, the girls began to chat about random things until the end of the break, but before Jurina could walk away towards her class, Mizuki pulled her.

"Look, I don’t know what’s happening between you and Churi but please Jurina, don’t break her heart."

"Why are you talking about this to me?"

"Because I saw how your look on Rena and how jealous you were because she was sent messages to her friend while still chatting with us. Please, listen to your sister just for once."

Seeing how serious Mizuki was, Jurina decided to think about what she said. Her sister was right, she cannot break Churi’s heart.

"Ok, I promise I won’t break her heart."

Mizuki hearing Jurina’s words sighed in relief.

"Alright then, go to your class you kissing monster. I’ll see you after the school."

Jurina smiled and run, she likes Churi but she can’t accept the girl’s feelings, she still loves Rena and so she had already decided,

I will make Rena my girlfriend by next month!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa Jurina make her decision and want to Rena be her girlfriend.
But what is the relationship of Rena and Airi ?
Yeah I know that put Airin in the history to make the things more complicate is cliche but, I have to do this  :kekeke:
And I think the drama will come soon or maybe in the next chapter.
:kekeke:

Offline wsama

• ecchi
  • Member+
this story gets more interesting *O*
it's great that you complicate the story with Airi  xDD

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Thank for the update Juribait-san...
Really...im really like the plot...
Wow Airin..and Churi...well this 2 person is an obstacle for Wmatsui relationship..
How can jurina make churi not  heartbreak if she want to make rena her girlfriend?curious..

Why Rena comeback?
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
yappari, jurina still in love with rena..poor churi..

i'm waiting for the drama..hohoho..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
I hope that Rena-chan love Jurina too  :luvluv2:
Jurina is so cool  :on asmo:
poor churi what will happen to her  :on speedy:
but I still can't wait for the love scene of Wmatsui  :on bleed:
please cantinue  :farofflook:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline turratar

• ecchi
  • Member+
Aha the kissing monster has awoken.
Poor Churi...
Poor Rena
lolz at the scheming Anna and Kumi
I really like this story and that the pace is steady. I cannot wait for the next chapter!

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
WMatsui-Airin-Churi quadruple is really interesting... I'm waiting for your next update  ;) :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
Jurina being a kissing monster as usual~ xDDD
So typical of her~ xDDDDD
Come here, Jurina! I'll let you kiss me if you want! I don't mind!

Ahem* anyway, AIRIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?
What is your relationship with Rena-san!?
Is my poor oshimen going to get hurt again because of you???!!! *holds out knife*
Keep away, Airin~ Keep away~ For now

Waaa... Churi....
What's going to happen to Churi?
I hope Jurina goes with Churi...
But then I hope she stays with Rena-san Just so that the wMatsui ship doesn't sink
Or even better, let Jurina have both Churi AND Rena-san~
Now THAT, would be interesting~ Hahahahaha~ xDDDDDD

Twitter】 | 【Tumblr】 | 【Google+
My Fanfics Collection

Offline Juribait

• Insane Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hello people, here I'm with the chapter 4  :onioncheer:
I know that I'm late but the things became complicate here and because of this I have to take more time to write  :mon sweat:
And in the next months I'll be studying a lot  :on study:
So will take more time to be able to update the next chapters ^^

@wsama:
You think that is great!  :shock:, thanks I'm happy that you liked ^^

@kurogumi:
Well the reason why Rena comeback... I'm still writing this, so in this moment I still cannot answer this question,sorry. I don't have a fixed plot for this story yet, so a lot of things I'm still writing and thinking about  :mon sweat:

@ohayou:
 What, Jurina have both ?! O.O
I think that this is a solution but I don't think is a good idea, is too pervert  XD

--Everyone--

Thanks for reading and waiting for the updates, you make me really happy ^^
This chapter didn't was revised by my beta reader so is just my poor english here  :on cloudeye:
Sorry for de gramar mistakes, and I hope you enjoy~  :depressed:
The chapter is in the next post.

Offline Juribait

• Insane Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Chapter 4

Before Jurina realize, the 3 day, that she was supposed to say the answer to Churi has come. The girl passed the entire last day, avoiding the older girl.
Jurina didn’t wanted hurt Churi, but she knows that sooner or late she will have to reject the girl. And this turned the things more difficult to Jurina, that was in a a bad mood because Rena innatention towards her. Rena passed most part of yesterday talking about Airin and how cute the girl was, That make Jurina feel like a dog abandoned by his owner. She wanted be spoiled by someone, the first person that she think was Churi but because of her answer, Jurina know that was not possible.

Why everything has to be so complicated?

Jurina sighed, she was going to Akane class to talk with her. When she arrived there Jurina find the class empty, Just with her sister and Churi talking with each other. Mizuki seeing Jurina and Churi reaction after see the young girl understand immediately what her sister was doing there.  Mizuki then decided to left the two girls talk alone. Jurina started to think what say but the older girl  interrupted.

"Ah! It’s okay Jurina, you don’t need to talk anything, I already know everything.’’

The young girl became confuse, how Churi knows her answer? Mizuki tell her?
Seeing the expression of confusion in Jurina’s face, Akane decided continue to talk.

"Mizuki tell me that Rena is back, and I saw you two together yesterday…”

Jurina sighed, all her friends know about Rena history and how much she loved Rena, in reality how much she LOVE. Jurina was starting to feel guilty because the way that Churi discover her answer, She know that Akane saw her with Rena, hurt the older girl feelings

"I’m sorry Churi, I was to tell you the answer more soon but, Rena comeback and I became confuse…"

"It’s okay Jurina, I understand, you still like her, even after all this time... "

The older girl said the last words almost like a whisper, she was holding the tears. Jurina didn’t resist seeing Churi sad and hugged the girl trying to confort her. Churi began surprise with Jurina action and then started to cry. Even that she said that was okay, in reality was not okay, she was sad, sad because she was rejected, sad because she was not able to win Jurina’s heart like Rena did.
The only thing that Jurina was able to do to the older girl has being there huggin her and whisper.

"I’m sorry, Churi. "

---------------- // ----------------

Rena walking in the corridors of school looking for Jurina, she wanted to say sorry to the young girl for not giving her to much attention in the last days. Even Rena really like Airin, Jurina always has a especial place in her heart, the spoiled way that she acts around Rena, her single smile like a cat, her spirit full of energy. That things always make Rena heart warm, Even that she not admit she was loving have Jurina her side again. Rena can’t do anything but smile after remember Jurina competing her attention with Anna and Kumi in the last day. The older girl finally arrived the place that Kumi said that Jurina was supposed to be, Rena then opened the door and being surprised what she saw.
Jurina huggin other girl, that seemed to be crying. Seeing that they was not alone anymore the girl broke the hug and Jurina turned in Rena direction and saw her. Rena realizing that she interrupted something,blushing bowed and excuse yourself.

"I’m…Sorry… for interrupt... you two!"

Rena run away, she ran so fast that she was not able to hear Jurina scream her name saying her to wait.  Rena then arrive the garden and walk in the direction when the Anna,Kumi and Mizuki was eating they lunch, the girls looked Rena with curiosity. The older girl trying to keep her breath started to glare them.

"WHY DID YOU ALL NOT TELL ME, THAT JURINA WAS WITH HER GIRLFRIEND!!??’’

The girls jumped with Rena sudden reaction. Mizuki confused looked to Rena.

"Girlfriend?’’

Anna seeing the misunderstanding, answer Rena.

"Ah! You’re talking about Churi? you understand wrong Rena Churi is not... "

Before Anna could finish the prhase, Kumi covered his mouth with her hand. And start talk.

"Sorry Rena, I forget that Jurina was with Churi, and the reason that me and the girls didn’t said nothing, because we think that Jurina already said to you"

Rena sighed annoyed, why Jurina didn’t tell to her that she has a girlfriend?
And if Jurina was really dating someone, why she stole kisses from Rena?
That things sound weird to the older girl but she decided to ignore her thoughts, and sit with the others girls.  Anna angry because Kumi interrupted her, take the girl hand off her mouth and whispered scolded the girl.

“What the hell are you thinking, when you said to Rena that Churi was Jurina’s girlfriend?’’

Mizuki that was just observing the situation decided say nothing, The older girl know that whatever that the two girls was planning, probably will just cause problems. Kumi smiling answered Anna.

"Well Rena is not giving to much attention to Jurina in the last days, so I decide make her jealous to her start to give attention to Jurina, and in the end she will see that she love Jurina."

Anna facepalmed herself mentally, Kumi idea was ridiculous, but in one thing she was right, make Rena start feel jealous of Jurina was a excellent way to make the older girl start giving attention to Jurina. Anna then sighed.

"Make Rena be jealous is a good idea, but you don’t think that the way that you are making this are make things more complicate?"

Kumi then winked.

"Trust me Anna-chan, I know what I’m doing."

Anna sighed defeated and said to herself.

"I hope that you’re right."

Jurina running arrived the local that the girl’s was eating they lunch, trying to keep her breath she start to talk to Rena.

"Rena… I need… To explain…"

Rena in a cold way interrupted Jurina.

"You don’t need to say anything Jurina, the girls already said everything too me."

Jurina frozed with way that Rena treated her, the young girl became annoyed with that situation, why everyone are always tell to the people things that was her who should tell? Angry Jurina sit down and start to eat the lunch that Mizuki brought to her. The atmosphere between Jurina and Rena stay in this way until the end off the classes, but what the other girls didn’t expect was the things get worst when they resolve go to the cafeteria that Kumi talked about a time ago, and Mizuki forgetting about the things that happened called Churi to go with her.
When the girls arrived the place start to rain, what make then be relieved for arrive there in the right time.
Jurina that was tired of the cold way that Rena was treating her decided to ask to Churi give her attention, the older girl didn’t resisted to puppy eyes that Jurina make to her and started to spoiled the young girl and was this how the war started. Rena glaring the couple with a death eye, Jurina and Churi not giving attention to the others girls, Kumi smiling when watched the scene, Mizuki enjoying her milkshake and Anna really worried staring the girls. Mizuki then decide to saw the scene, the girl became surprise with the scene, Rena was really with jealous, the girl even stop to look her cellphone and respond the messages that she was receiving, probably from Airin. Mizuki don’t remember exactly how, but before she realized Jurina and Rena was discussing. The only thing that she remember was that Jurina start to complain about if Rena love so much Tokyo why she didn’t remain there.
The fight finish after Rena said that Jurina was just a spoiled child that didn’t about anything, the young girl furious ran out of the cafeteria leaving the girls there just looking to the scene with a expression of shock in they face. Mizuki sighed.

"Rena you should not said that to Juri, you don’t know the things that she passed here when you was in Tokyo."

Rena blushed, she didn’t wanted to hurt Jurina feelings but when the girl said that thing to her, like she wanted to all that happened, like her mother became sick and go to Tokyo and leave her friends, that make the older girl lost her mind.

"I know that is not your fault but Juri passed for hard times too, when you was not here, and different of you that has Airin to support you, Jurina has no one, even me and our mother was not able to help her when she needed."

All the girls were in silence after listen Mizuki words, Rena was feel guilty, the things really changed after all this years and she know it that was something that the girls know about Jurina that Rena don’t know, something that happened when she was in Tokyo. Kumi trying to break the silence decided say something.

"Everyone passed for hard times, but this is in past now, right?"

Even thar Kumi trying to cheerful the girls nothing changed,  the atmosphere was heavy, Mizuki and Churi leave the cafeteria, and after then, Rena, Kumi and Anna decide to go too.

---------------//-----------------

2 Days already passed after Jurina and Rena fight, and the young girl didn’t appear in the school in these 2 days, Rena was getting worried, she asked to the girls what happened, they say that Jurina was sick, but nothing serious.
The older girl was feeling guilty, look’s like Jurina was sick because she ran in the rain, and Rena knows that was her fault, so after the school she decided make a visit to the girl house to apologize. Arriving there the Mrs.Matsui greeted her.

"Hello Rena, is good to see you again."

"Hello Mrs. Matsui is good to see you again, how is Jurina? Can I see her?"

"Jurina is okay, but I need to talk to you before I let you saw her."

Rena look to Jurina’s mother with a expression of confused in her face, what she wanted to say to Rena? The woman make a signal to the older girl in direction to the kitchen, Rena then walk until the place and sit in a chair. Mrs. Matsui make the same, the old woman then sighed and start to talk.

"Rena I want to talk to you, because Mizuki ask to do this, she ask me to tell you what happened to Jurina when you was not here."

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Jurina's dark past and drama  :shock:
I promise that the next chapter will be more exciting to compensate this boring and short chapter  :sweat:

Offline turratar

• ecchi
  • Member+
Le gasp Jurina-chan has a dark past. :shock:

Wild Cliffhanger appeared...
 Choices: Attack/Run/Beg For Next Chapter
 Select: Beg For Next Chapter
 Reader Used Beg :pleeease:

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
Gaaaah!!!
What happened in Jurina's past!?
What happened!? WHAT HAPPENED!!!!????
I want to know now!!!
I refuse to give a longer comment (not that I can xD) if Juribait-san does not update soon!

I will not say I will wait for the next update patiently because I won't.
GIVE ME THE NEXT UPDATE NOW!!!!
XD

Twitter】 | 【Tumblr】 | 【Google+
My Fanfics Collection

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
What happening with Jurina past

Come pn keep on continued

The story become more and more interesting
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dip - It`s Too Late