JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - lionheart

Author Topic: May I Love You? (JuriMayu & others) ~Chapter 9~ Update!! -15/4/2014-  (Read 34298 times)

Offline Kazan

• Member+
 :P I'm sorry. I mean is when you continue your story

Offline michiyo48

• Member+
  • I give thanks to all great writers! <3
Please update the next chapter! I love Jurimayu so much! And I love this fanfics. The story is so sweet.. anyway I think that Mayu has the same feeling for Jurina :)
Kanon is so cute, but she's only mine! 0.o I mean my sister! ;)
I love SaeYuki, AtsuMina, JuriMayu, and MariHaru :P

You can read my first and only fanfic: What's Wrong With Love? (JuriMayu) - http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38049.msg1294928#msg1294928

Offline jurimayu14

• JuriMayu~ SayaMilky~ AtsuMina~ BebNju~ <3
  • Member+
:P I'm sorry. I mean is when you continue your story

just wait :P i'll update if i can~

Please update the next chapter! I love Jurimayu so much! And I love this fanfics. The story is so sweet.. anyway I think that Mayu has the same feeling for Jurina :)

thanks for read my fic :3 thanks for like it  :love: and this is for you as Kanon-oshi~ kkk *and all readers ofc*

------------
May I Love You?
Side Story 4 (Kuumin x Kanon)

~Kuumin POV~

"EH?" I was shocked when I heard Jurina's statement.
"Jurina~~ Kuumin-Senpai~~" I heard Kanon shouted calling us from a distance while walking to our direction.
"Ka-Kanon" I said nervously saw her coming.

"Kanon~~" Greeted Jurina while waving her hand to Kanon.
"Hi Jurina~ Hi Kuumin-senpai~ :3" Greet Kanon to us.
"Ha-hi Kanon" I replied nervously.
"Ahh~ I have to go home~~ Ja ne~~" Jurina suddenly ran away leaving us. Makes me embarrassed and just be silent.

~Kuumin POV END~

Kanon and Kuumin looks nervous, because for the first time they were alone.
"Ano..." said both of them simultaneously.
"Kuumin-senpai just ahead." Says Kanon first.

"Ahh.. Ano.. Kanon-chan wa-want going home together? It was late afternoon, it's danger if you're going home alone" said Kuumin finally after standing in front of the Kanon with nervously.
"Ne Senpai." Replied Kanons who bowed in shame.
After Kuumin tidy his clothes and stuff, they go home together.

~~~

~Kanon POV~

Silence... Silence... The atmosphere was not very good to me, whether intentionally or not Jurina left the two of us, and now Kuumin-senpai drive me home. I can see Kuumin-senpai so nervous, his groggy face it looks funny to me.
"Ahh... Ka-Kanon wa-want ice cream?" He asked me, I saw his face flushed.
"Ne Senpai" I replied.

After Kuumin-senpai buying ice cream for me, we both sat down on a park bench, looking at the sky afternoon. I saw Kuumin-senpai like a child, so greedily eating ice cream
"Ahaha" spontaneous I laughed at it.

"EH? Ka-Kanon a-are you all right?" He asks panic.
"N-no nothing Senpai"
"Okay..."
After finish eating our ice cream, and the sun had immersed itself, it is time for us to go home. I'm prepared to stand up and go home.

"Wa-wait Kanon" said Kuumin-senpai, holding my hand. I just saw him in silence.
"Ah.. Gomen gomen" he apologized and let go of his hold. While I just watched.

~Kanon POV END~

~Kuumin POV~

Somehow I feel look like a fool, hold her so she isn't go home with holding her hand, then suddenly apologized and took off her hand. Hah ..
Remembering that I always bring a gift for her, I decided to give it to her and say how I feel, now, or not at all.
"Ka-Kanon, I-It's for you" I give a box contains her prize.
"W-What is this, senpai?" SHe asked. Hah, of course it's a gift for you

"Gift" I said simply really dumb.
"I-I know senpai, I mean for what?" She asked again.
'C'mon Kuumin!' I said in my heart to cheering myself.
"Glug.. Ka-Kanon.. I-It's a gift for you, open it." I said nervously
As what I command, Kanon opened the box which I gave.

~Kuumin POV END~

~Kanon POV~

I opened the box given by Kuumin-senpai, when I saw turned out to contains bracelet with dolphin ornament is very beautiful.
"I-It's?"
"I.. Love you Kanon.. If you accept me wear that bracelet, if you reject me you should keep it." said him made me blush. So also Kuumin-senpai's face.
"Hmm.." I took the bracelet and give it back to him. His face looks shocked and scared.

"Ka-Kanon..."
"Please wear it to me Senpai~" I smiled instantly make Kuumin-senpai smiling broadly. With face blushing and embarrassed, Kuumin-senpai put the bracelet that he gave in my right arm. Then we went home holding hands with a happy feeling.

Side Story 4 (Kuumin x Kanon) –END-

thanks for always read and waiting my fic :3
sorry for bad english *bow*
MY FANFIC
May I Love You? (JuriMayu and others)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36661.0
F4?! (JuriMayu, SayaMilky and others)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36977.0
My Special Butler (Mendol x AKB: Rikuyuu) -In Hiatus-
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36471.0
JuriMayu14's OS compilation
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36497.0

Offline saeseki

• Forever a Kumi Oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nyahan~
Kumi-senpai so sweet  :wub: :wub: and Kanon why are you so adrable~~

very nice, keep it going  :twothumbs

Offline edogawa4869

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SaeYuki and KojiYuu Shipper
it's been a long time i didn't give a comment...

sorry author-san...

i have a tough job recently...

JuriMayu is on a good progress...

and the side story is also great...  :thumbsup :thumbsup

keep it up...  :twothumbs

Offline michiyo48

• Member+
OMG!! They are so sweet and so cute together! <3 haha I love Kuuminon too! ^^

And now I'm waiting for Jurimayu! Please update the next chapter! I want to see the Jurimayu too! ;) And thanks for the side story update!

You can read my first and only fanfic: What's Wrong With Love? (JuriMayu) - http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38049.msg1294928#msg1294928

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
Finally~ JuriMayu moments.. :wub: :wub: Hehehe

Awww.. KumiNon so adorable.. :wub

Hope you update soon.. Thanks for your hardwork :bow:

Offline jurimayu14

• Member+
Hello minna san :3 thanks for always read my fic..  :hip smile:

you know... i really wanna update this  :( but... i can't... i'm sick now..  :cry:

maybe will hiatus for a moment...

arigatou... love you all :')

MY FANFIC

Offline jurimayu14

• Member+
hey minna... i say i can't update this yesterday.. but i wanna ehehhe  XD so i'll update this even though i'm still sick but it's okay :3

so enjoy it~~

May I Love You?
~JuriMayu and others~

Chapter 6 part 1

Hours are shown 7 am, but both Mayuyu especially Jurina yet awakened. Acchan who back 2 days ago is still very tired yet awake and not aware her daughter was also not awake yet. But unlike Yukirin, of course she is surprised to see her daughter who diligently yet down from earlier.

"Mayu? Did you awake yet? Mayu?" Calling Yukirin while knocking Mayuyu's room. Yukirin voice and door voice make JuriMayu conscious from their dreams. Of course Mayuyu which first awakened.
"Emm.. Yes mom, Ohayou." Answer Mayuyu who still sleepy.
"It was 7 o'clock in the morning, Mayu, what did not you go to school today?" Ask Yukirin.

"EH?" Mayuyu just woke up and looked at the clock on her wall.
"Jurina!! Quick wake up!" Mayuyu said as she shook Jurina body.
"Emm.. Mayu-chan.. Ohayou.. "Jurina said while rubbing her eyes.
"It was 7 am, Jurina.. Quick tidy up your stuff, take a bath and do not forget to breakfast." Say Mayuyu after rise up from her bed while tidy up Jurina's stuff.

With still sleepy finally Jurina rise up toward Mayuyu then tidy up her stuff. Without them knowing that Yukirin was still in the front Mayuyu's bedroom, hear everything and know, that Jurina is in the Mayuyu's bedroom.

~~~

During breakfast Yukirin just quietly observe her daughter, want to ask but felt her mouth locked. Mayuyu who aware of her mother's attitude unusual, finally opened her mouth.
"Emm.. Mom? What happen? Did mama sick?" Ask Mayuyu worry and successfully interrupted her mother reverie.
"Ahh? Why? Ahh mama it's okay, quickly finish your breakfast. It was noon" said Yukirin.
"Well mom" replied Mayuyu is still a bit worried.

"Ting tong" Mayuyu's home doorbell rang.
"Who?" Ask Yukirin then opened the door.
"Ohayou mama~ did Mayu-chan is ready?" Called Jurina. Yukirin just silent didn't answer greeting Jurina, Jurina just saw confused, until finally Mayuyu arrived.
"Mom, we go first" Mayuyu said while bow to her mother.
"Ahh yes, Mayu, be careful"

"Come on Jurina, we leave, it's strange you came over to me first" said Mayuyu while rubbing Jurina's head, Jurina looks excited like a puppy who is being spoiled by her employer.
"Hahaha my little puppy~ kkk" said Mayuyu back.
"Hehehe I'm glad we can finally be together again~" Jurina replied with a smile.
"Jurina" calling Yukirin make JuriMayu chat stopped.
"Ahh you guys be careful, please keep Mayu." Say Yukirin bowed who replied with a nod and bowed by Jurina. Yukirin then closed her home door.

~~~

During the way to school, for some reason JuriMayu equally silent and deep in thought respectively. Don't know what they think, Yukirin's strange attitude? Yukirin who left Mayuyu on Jurina? To be sure Mayuyu felt after waking her, Yukirin looks weird.

~~~

Upon arriving at school, because first lesson already briefly again, this time Jurina not accompany Mayuyu to her class and they parted in the lobby. However, though only until in the lobby of the school, the whole school still looking at them, and they are back to being the topic of conversation.
Arriving in class Mayuyu still think of her mother attitude. Making Harugon and Rabutan not so say hello to her, until 5 minutes later the school bell rang.

~~~

Yukirin looks still think about her daughter until not be aware that her home phone rang.
"Kring.. Kring... Kring.." After several rings, Yukirin finally realized.
"Ahh moshi-moshi"
"Aihh~~  my wife is from anywhere? Doesn’t answer your phone, the home phone is also late, why?" Ask Sae.
"Sorry Sae-kun .. There are things that wedge my mind.." said Yukirin.
"What? Think about me huh? :3" Ask Sae with confident.

"Huh.. Really confident! Matter of our daughter and Jurina, it looks like they already make up...."
"Heh? It's good if they are already make up."
"No, do not cut my words, please! Ah never mind" without saying a word farewell, Yukirin turn off their phone line.
After hanging up, Yukirin up and go into the Mayuyu's room just to daydream about things in her mind, while looking at Jurina's room which was across, then sat on the Mayuyu's bed, until finally found evidence that Jurina actually there in the Mayuyu's room, Jurina lesson book which miss and tucked under the Mayuyu's bed.

~~~

"Ting tong" Takahashi family home bell rang. Acchan who was tidying up, stop her activity and opened the door of their house, it turns out Yukirin was coming.
"Ahh~ Yuki~ please entry~" said Acchan then invited Yukirin enter.
"Please sit~ want to drink?" Ask Acchan
"Ahh no, I'm just a moment, want to restore it." Say Yukirin after sitting in the Takahashi family living room, then return Jurina lesson books.

"This?"
"Jurina lesson book, I found under Mayu's bed, Jurina seemed stay overnight." Obviously Yukirin
"Eh? Geez that kid.. Definitely jump porch again. Forgive my daughter Yuki~" Acchan said as she bowed.
"It's okay Acchan, I'm just worried about them.. I'm glad they did not fight again.. but.. as a mother I felt there was something going on between our children" said Yukirin for Acchan, who silent and thinking.

"I.. see Mayu, like seeing me once, when Sae-kun and I still dating" Yukirin added.
"Not just you Yuki.. Me too, Jurina looks like Kai when young, her attitude especially her gaze on Mayu-chan look a lot like her father."
After a long silence, and immersed in their own thoughts, Yukirin leave Takahashi's home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry i divide it to 2 parts and sorry if it's weird  :bow:

« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 01:36:43 PM by jurimayu14 »
MY FANFIC

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Yukirin is worried to much

Acchan and Mamarin thunking about their daughter like their father when in love

Please update soon

Offline edogawa4869

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SaeYuki and KojiYuu Shipper
that's ok mama yuki...

just let your daughter have a date with jurina-chan...

hhehehe...  :D

thanks for the update..  :bow:

Offline jurimayu14

• Member+
Hello minna-san~~ i'm back with new update  XD
sorry last week i'm busy with healing myself  :) and busy with JKT48 2nd anniversary concert  *eh XD

sorry for bad english and grammar anyway  :bow:
and for short update but the next chapter will be long chapter  :)

so enjoy this chapter before next chapter~~  :lol: XD :P

May I Love You?
~JuriMayu and others~

Chapter 6 part 2

-After school, 2 weeks later-

Today, because Mayuyu have affairs with ballet club at school, she had to come home late, Mayuyu initially refused Jurina who wish to accompany, but Jurina strong desire make Mayuyu 'lost'.
"It's up to Jurina, thank you, you better go home, I'm afraid to keep you waiting long." Said Mayuyu after they arrived in front of the ballet club room.
"DO NOT WANT~~ :p" said Jurina firmly as she stuck her tongue.

"... Well okay, do not do anything weird"
"HAI~~" Mayuyu then got into her club room.
It turns out the two are really famous around the school, the new kids of ballet club was talking about what they had just seen. But there is a different person, she was just silent pay attention JuriMayu, for some reason her eyes are so piercing, especially at Jurina. Of course that is who being looked unconscious, because she only noticed Mayuyu.

When Mariko-sensei, coach of ballet club came, exercise was begun, Mayuyu came just to be sure whom to replace her as leader of the club and to introduce herself to the new members.
"Moshi, what's your name?" Ask Mayuyu gently on one of the new members.
"Iriyama Anna" her answer so flat and short, Mayuyu felt somehow very piercing gaze from this kid.
Jurina who had been chirpy photographing Mayuyu, suddenly fell silent when she saw the figure of a person with Mayuyu. The figure who most she do not want to see again.

~~~

"How Mayuyu, have you decided who will replace you?" Ask Mariko-sensei on Mayuyu.
"Already sensei, but I want to discuss with other members of the class 3 first, how about you Mariko-sensei?" Ask Mayuyu back.
"Ahh I follow you guys~ well now you'd better go home, too sad to make your prince long wait~ ahahaha" teased Mariko-sensei.
“Sensei…”

"Ahahaha, carefully Mayuyu"
"Ne, sensei, sumimasen" said Mayuyu bowed then leaving Mariko-sensei and out of the ballet club room.

~Mayuyu POV~

'Mariko-sensei.. love to tease me.. exactly like Harugon and Rabutan' I said to myself as I approached Jurina who somehow just kept quiet. There was something strange from her, no greeting like 'Mayu-chan~~' in a tone that spoiled as usual. Though I had been standing in front of her.
"Jurina?" I called.

"Ahh, uh Mayu-chan since when?" she asked in surprise.
"Hah.. Let's go home.." I said and walked away from Jurina who is still sitting.
"Mayu-chan~~" she said, chased me and hugged me from the side. I thought she was not going to call me with spoiled again, it turns out..

"Late.. What happened with you?' I asked her which seemed to make her wonder.
"Huh? Me? Nothing. And Mayu-chan? Already found a replacement for your position?" She asked make me wonder, Jurina never even interested in the ballet club activities, why did she suddenly asked this huh?
"I already found, but I still have not decided yet, I want to discuss with other members of the class 3."

"Hmm so.. So, what's there new members are you interested in?" Again, Jurina asked relating to ballet club.
"Emm there's one, one of the most prominent, her name is Iriyama Anna, but I do not know what's wrong with this kid, her gaze piercing me so" I explained who still remember clearly how her gaze to me.
I look back Jurina who suddenly silent.
'What's wrong with this kid actually? Why after I got back she was so weird like this? Hmm' I thought to myself.

~Mayuyu POV END~

~Jurina POV~

Mayu-chan looks surprised with me who suddenly asked her about her ballet club. Though I was never interested except to see the appearance of Mayu-chan. When I asked about the new members, I just wanted to make sure that what I saw was wrong. But when I heard the Mayu-chan answer...

"Emm there's one, one of the most prominent, her name is Iriyama Anna...." My mind suddenly blank, even I did not hear anymore what Mayu-chan said after that.
'Annin....' Lord what's your plan...

~Jurina POV END~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY FANFIC

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
mayu~~~ :3

kawaii~~~~~

confess to jurina

dont make  our spoiled kid wait

anyways

thank you for the update
it's interesting!!
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
I wonder what happen between Jurina and Anna

Please update soon

Offline michiyo48

• Member+
Yeay its updated! Sorry I forgot to reply of the part 1! *bow* :)

Yuki mama and Acchan mama realize it! Aha cool!

Uhm I wonder what happened between Jurina and Annin :( I hope it doesnt disturb Jurimayu :D

Oh and get well soon for you!! So that you can update for the next chapter, and the next chapter again, again, again, again, again, again, and again!!

Ganbatte kudasai! I always support you here! ;)

Thanks for the update! I hope you will update soon!

Offline jurimayu14

• Member+
hello minna-san~~ :3  :love: ogenki desuka? ahaha it's a really a long time~~

i know it's really late but i wanna say MERRY CHRISTMAS AND I LOVE YOU *eh?! i mean HAPPY NEW YEAR  :lol: XD
sorry after last update i must back to work and when holiday came i didn't have good internet connection in my home.. i'm so sorry  :banghead:

and the end of last year really sad after Stella and Nyash already official graduate from JKT48, Amina graduation announcement make me shock too... and the most which made me shock was Yuko graduation announcement in last day of 2013  :( :cry:
okay forget it....
and tomorrow is Meru bday yey~  XD

hmm... back to this fic...
abou JurinAnnin it will reveal soon~ just wait it..

so this is the update~~ and very long~ *make me got a headache *even thought i translate it with google translate
so sorry if the english is bad and i divide it to 2 part  :bow:
enjoy it~

May I Love You?
~JuriMayu and others~

Chapter 7 Part 1

Arriving at the house, after cleaning up and eating at their homes, JuriMayu get into their bedroom. Once in her room, Jurina just lying on the bed and silent, until Mayuyu calling from across awakened her.
"Jurina~ Jurina!" Call Mayuyu repeated.

"Ahh? Mayu-chan, gomen ne, gomen... Nande?"
"Geez... my dictionary is still in you, right?"
"Ahh.. Wait Mayu-chan, I'll take there~"

After hearing Jurina answer, Mayuyu just shook her head and went back to watching anime is truncated.
"Gubrak, o-ouch" As always Jurina jumped off the porch in a hurry until fall, but not as usual, Mayuyu who usually directly concerned, this time looks so serious with her anime.
“This is your dictionary Mayu-chan~ emm Mayu-chan? What do you watch? Why are you so serious? Anime right? Mayu-chan~~ huee~~” Ask Jurina consecutive.

"Ssstt be quiet Jurina, the more exciting~" Mayuyu said.
"Huh.." While she pouted her lips because annoyed, Jurina come watch and sit on the bed right next to Mayuyu.
"Jurina~ it's late, go back to your room and sleep."

"DON'T WANT~~ :p" said Jurina then took Mayuyu's laptop.
"Jurina!" shouted Mayuyu make her both parents which under shock.
Of course with his reflexes because concerned with his daughter, Sae immediately ran into Mayuyu bedroom. Hearing footsteps approaching her room, made Mayuyu panicked and immediately called Jurina lay down and cover her with a blanket.

"Tok.. Tok.." "Mayu? Open the door" says Sae from outside Mayuyu bedroom.
"Yes pap, wait a minute." Answer Mayuyu as she opened her door.
"Why did you screaming? Are you okay?" Ask Sae on his daughter.
"Ahh it's okay pap, I was just surprised because there was a cockroach, ehehe" said Mayuyu lying then sat down on her bed.

"All right, papa will back to my room, oyasuminasai" Sae said as she turned off Mayuyu bedroom lights and closed the door.
"Oyasuminasai pap.."
"Huh.. Jurina, it's safe~ Jurina?" After making sure her father had been down, Mayuyu opened the blanket and saw Jurina condition who did not sound her voice at all.

"Aih this kid have gone sleep? Hmm" When want to take the laptop is in the arms of Jurina, Mayuyu hand drawn instead by Jurina and Mayuyu now there next to Jurina.
"Jurina!"
"Sst~~ I do not have thought Mayu-chan watching anime like this.." said Jurina

"Anime like what?" Does not answer Mayuyu question, Jurina open Mayuyu laptop and shows what she meant. Anime that have H scenes in it.
"That.. You'd better go home and sleep" said Mayuyu who shocked then pick up her laptop and put it on a desk that is near her bed.

~Mayuyu POV~

'Why this kid must see the scene as it was when we were alone in a dark room like this? God, why did you make me come back to remember everything that happened between the two of us?' Without I realize Jurina circular her hand around my waist and hugged me from behind.

"Mayu-chan I stay here ne~ it's long time~" she whispered interrupted my reverie. I could feel her breath on my ear, making my heart beat faster.
"I miss Mayu-chan, I'm so sad and my life so lonely without Mayu-chan" she whispered back as she tightens her arms.
The rooms were dark and deserted it made me think about things which ought not, for some reason I could not say anything. Especially with the current position sitting in front of her, I could really feel her body, her breath, even her beating heart can be heard. I can only hope that the scene she saw in the anime does not affect her.

"Mayu-chan, sorry.. I knew before that this is make we fight, I know Mayu-chan might don't want to hear this, I know we just made up, b-but..." I heard fine Jurina words, and it continues to expect she won’t say that thing again out of her mouth.
"B-but I love Mayu-chan, I realized that this feeling is not as sister, or a friend, these feelings I can’t take it anymore" she continued, making me limp.
I felt her right hand grabbed my right hand. I just kept silent, not knowing what to do, and what to say.

"I beg Mayu-chan answered my question, I know Mayu-chan loves me, but I want to know whether our affection is the same or not, Mayu-chan?" She asked increasingly make me confused.

~Mayuyu POV END~

~Jurina POV~

Mayu-chan kept silent since I hugged her. Mayu-chan~ I really waiting for your answer. Although her face looks confused like that, Mayu-chan still looks sweet. I wonder what is my mind, with my left hand, I gently pushed Mayu-chan face to face at me, and without thinking I kissed her lips gently. Mayu-chan looks shocked at what I do, but there was no resistance at all from Mayu-chan.

We both look so enjoying this, actually this is not our first kiss, but it feels like it. I continued to kiss gently, in and more in Mayu-chan lips, until finally Mayu-chan pushed me after we kissed for a long time.
Without saying a word, Mayu-chan stood up and walked backwards away from me, while holding her lips. Then fell down on the floor while leaning on the wall and looked at me. I could hear her crying softly, of course I immediately approached her, to stop her crying.

"Mayu-chan.. Gomen ne.." I said quietly and wiping her eyes with my hand.

~Jurina POV END~   

~Mayuyu POV~

"Mayu-chan I'm sorry, I did not mean to make you cry, Mayu-chan may angry with me, may not recognize me again, but please do not cry." She said as she hugged me, which I did not reply.
"Then I went back to my bedroom, Mayu-chan sleep ne" when she wants to get up, I held her hand.

"After taking my first kiss, did you want to leave me like this" I said quietly that makes it a little shocked.
Until now I really do not know, as Jurina said before, I love her. But if I remember Harugon and Rabutan words earlier, is that true? I do realize that I do not like to see Jurina familiar with other girls. Jurina also be the reason why I always 'alone'. Did this dear feeling to her already exceeds that should be? Through the dividing wall which we should not us pass it...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY FANFIC

Offline Kazan

• Member+
Re: May I Love You? (JuriMayu & others) ~Chapter 7 Part 1~ Update!! -6/1/2014-
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2014, 06:12:19 AM »
whether they courting?  :w00t: yee

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2014, 05:22:50 PM »
Jurina kiss Mayu!!

Is Mayu tear if join?

Please updatesoon

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2014, 01:37:40 AM »
Jurimayu!!

Mayu just confess!!

Thanks for the update
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline michiyo48

• Member+
« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2014, 02:34:43 PM »
Lol did you really translate it using google translate? I can ask my cousin to help you in translating your fanfic ^_^ she's indonesian!

Omg! They are kissing.. Awee!!
Hmm I wonder, when was their first kiss?
Why did Mayu cry after Jurina's confession and that kissing? ~However I'm so glad that she finally realized her feeling towards Jurina. I hope she will tell Jurina! ^3^

And then JuriAnnin? T.T I like them a bit, but I prefer JuriMayu of course! xD I love JuriMayu so much!! :3

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - lionheart