JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ecomoni - Eco no Warutsu

Author Topic: The AKB48 GOSSIP Thread  (Read 68458 times)

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The AKB48 GOSSIP Thread
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2012, 05:29:06 AM »
As Sasshi is my AKB48 favorite, I'm almost obligated to comment.

Comment: Damn, Sasshi takes NICE pics for her boy toy. :shocked:

Scandals are silly to me, all of them. :lol: But lol at angry Sasshi when "A" broke up. I'm not really worried. Sasshi turned out to the be fourth most money-attracting girl in AKB48 just one week ago. She'll get preferential treatment even if the scandal does end up legit. As a fan, I don't care if it's true or not. Well, to a point. I don't reach the level of attachment that a boyfriend would bother me, but it does worry me for her career's sake. Some girls have survived scandals but in an extremely diminished role. But still, doubt this will be the case here, she's just too popular. Unfair, but how it is.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2012, 05:33:56 PM »
Shukan Bunshu reports Rino Sashihara's relationship: http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2012/06/shukan-bunshu-reports-rino-sashiharas.html

(Shuukan Bunshun) Ex-Boyfriend Confesses “AKB48’s Sashihara Rino was super-sexually aggressive” (Full Article): http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2012/06/sashiharas-ex-boyfriend-confesses.html

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2012, 06:55:26 AM »
秋元康  -  Mobile  -  Public
今日の夜中は「オールナイトニッポン」だ。
メンバーがみんな忙しくて、前田敦子と僕が出ることになった。
前田と僕だけでは持たないしなあ。
それに、前田は明日もロケで朝が早いらしいし…。
メンバーに順番に電話をかけるか。
今、話題の指原も呼ぼう。

詞の締め切りがいっぱいあるんだけどなあ。
各レコード会社のみなさん、ごめんなさい。
さらに遅れそうです。

業務連絡。
角銅、構成は考えなくていいよ。
出たとこ勝負で。

https://plus.google.com/u/0/113474433041552257864/posts/2iYYTRKckmX

Aki P will address this issue tonight on ANN

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2012, 11:00:58 AM »
Yuko Oshima Rumored To Have Ditched Sayaka Akimoto For A Date with Eiji Wentz

July 26th was AKB48's Team K captain Sayaka Akimoto's special birthday celebration performance at their theater. Reports surfaced that several Team K members pretended to have work elsewhere and skipped out on her celebration. One of these members include high profile Yuko Oshima who was rumored to have gone on a date with Eiji Wentz. Another member, Yui Yokoyama, went to a stone spa. Both girls seemed like they didn't want to support Akimoto's celebration.

Sayaka Akimoto turned 24 on that day. It was customary for AKB48's teams to host a special celebration performance for members with a birthday. But a few of the core members from Team K failed to show up including Tomomi Itano, Ayaka Umeda, Yuko Oshima, Minami Minegishi, and Yui Yokoyama. The spots for these girls were replaced by Research Students. Interestingly reports appeared that Oshima did not have any other filming or recording activities. A worker at a restaurant told the press that Oshima had a dinner with Wentz. It has been rumored for a long time that Oshima and Wentz were dating. There were some that had said Oshima's mother approved of Wentz and thinks he is a very nice guy. But then the very next day, the restaurant worker changed what she reported and said that Oshima went with two female friends to the restaurant and it was not Wentz. Some netizens believed that she spoke too much and was scolded by her boss. But without doubt, Oshima was definitely free that day.

On the other hand, Yui Yokoyama went to a stone spa with Shizuka Oya of Team A. On that night at around 6pm, both of the girls uploaded pictures of them at the stone spa on their Google+, but it was quickly taken down. When the news got out, many people were quick to defend Oshima and Yokoyama. We should sympathize for each member as they have a busy schedule and it is not easy to go on holiday or have some personal time off.

Source: news.livedoor translated by jpopasia

aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/4094959.html

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2012, 08:13:23 PM »
Didn't Yuko have work all day on Sayaka's birthday though...? :huhuh

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2012, 09:22:25 PM »
HKT48 Scandal time:

Let's start here: Komori Yui posted her "final google+ post" which looked like a farewell graduation post which was promptly deleted from Google+.
Translation can be found here: http://gekikaraclub.tumblr.com/post/29553063516/hkt48-komori-yuis-final-google-translation
Note:
I’ve finally understood how scary the entertainment industry is.
I’ve learnt a lot
People, shouldn’t be believed that easily

2ch seems to have done some investigating, and their are rumours of of Sugamoto Yukuso, Taniguchi Airi, Eto Sayaka and one more HKT member staying over at a male fan's house and drinking alcohol and smoking.
English summary part 1: http://anshinanzen.tumblr.com/post/29555686962/yeah-another-scandal-4-hkt-girls-suspended-and-1
And Part 2: http://anshinanzen.tumblr.com/post/29556865345/as-a-small-follow-up-to-the-previous-translation

Note that there were two deleted Google+ posts by Sashihara Rino, almost mentioning management:
What are managers? It's an adult's job and really difficult isn't it?
I think that Togasaki-san is amazing.

In addition, Sugamoto Yukuso, Taniguchi Airi, Eto Sayaka and Nakanishi Ayaka haven't posted on Google+ since Tuesday and some of them have been withdrawn from theatre performances until the 21st...

Chihiro

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2012, 02:03:42 PM »
Something about Miichan and a Tokio member:

Offline LMM913

« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2012, 08:02:44 AM »
^ Anyone have any info on what that article about Miichan is about?

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2012, 06:10:35 PM »
Shunkan Bunshun reports Secret story of AKB’s Surprise Reformation – Members are demoted to Shanghai and Jakarta

“They were sharing their reminiscences with each other as they were watching unpublished footage. It was right after they finished the concert series, and among members who were still running high, some were shedding tears.” (AKB staff)

One day after Tokyo dome concert series, Senbatsu members, Akimoto Yasushi, Maeda Atsuko were holding job-well-done party in a dining-café in Shinjuku area, Tokyo. But the reason for their tears were different from member to member.

AKB members long-awaited dream, Tokyo dome concert started with the Surprise 2nd Reformation announcement on the first day.

“There was talk of new reformation among staffs before March of 2011. But due to the earthquake, it was postponed and finally realized now.” (AKB correspondent)

Members who leaped to public attention with this new reformation were 4 “relegated to overseas groups” members. Miyazawa Sae (22, 11th in the election), Suzuki Mariya (21, out of the ranking), both will move to SNH48, while Takajo Aki (20, 17th), Nakagawa Haruka (20, 44th) will SURPRISINGLY move to JKT48 based in Jakarta, Indonesia. As fans gathered at Tokyo Dome listened to this announcement, they literally raised screams.

“We’ve heard about some members transfer to overseas groups previously, but we were taken aback as TOP Members are “demoted” to those groups. When Mr. Akimoto announced “Study Abroad” program in July, Suzuki and Nakagawa were the first ones who raised their hands. AKB has a precedent case of Sashihara being more popular by being demoted to other groups. And even though they aren’t unpopular members in AKB48, they have a golden badge called “Former AKB member”, so they will definitely play a central role in their respective teams. But as for Miyazawa’s case, she couldn’t decide on her transfer until the last moment. After all, as she figured that she may not be able to see a bright future if she were to reject this offer, she agreed with the transfer right before the Tokyo Dome concert series start.” (AKB correspondent)

People are talking that these 4 members must be role models for members of AKB’s sister groups, but “Nakagawa is mentally very vulnerable. She is a member of Watariroka Hashiritai7 with Mayuyu and other members. But while she plays the role of “big sister”, she often gets sulky when something she doesn’t like happens and go away. She also lack of politeness when she greeted staffs of theaters.” (Former AKB staff)

But it looks like she is matured when it comes to the way she drinks alcohol.
“While other members ordered relatively cheap cocktails or pram liquor at a drinking party in Roppongi, she was the only one who pestered for Champagne.” (Staff of the bar)

Miyazawa is popular among fans for her boyish personality, and she is called “Genking” by members. But “She was the quiet type back when she was in a junior highschool, but recently, I heard she joined a mixer with handsome actors at a high-class bar at Minato-ku, as Oshima Yuko invited her to join it. But because Sae was getting too high, actors were said to be turned off by her. lol”, Miyazawa’s acquaintance talked.

A while ago, it was rumored online that Miyazawa is in fiery relationship with her childhood friend. “At that time, staffs of AKB theater scolded her by saying “Miyazawa, you must do it in a more clever way~!” She is very active but more often than not, it’s just spinning her wheel.”
On the contrary, who’ve been “doing it in a more clever way” is Takajo. A student of a famous university looked back the time when he used to date with Takajo 3 years ago.

“I was introduced to her by a man who proclaimed himself as a person working for an advertising firm whom I met at a night club. A meeting place for our date was Moai statue near the Shibuya station. She was in blackish, simple clothes and wearing a big sunglass. Before we started dating, she told me that there’s no way that she can talk to me in public, so instead she asked me to talk to her.”

They had meal at an ordinary restaurant in Shibuya.

“I heard she was selected for Center for the song called “Kiminokoto ga Sukidakara” (Released on Oct 21, 2009). And she said to me, “I hope you will listen to the song, and watch the PV.” But she was reluctant to talk about AKB. She was still only 18, and she asked a lot about my university life. When I asked if she will take an entrance exam for universities, she said “”Because I have a job, I can’t apply to universities, but I have a longing for university life.””

After this dating, though it seemed their relationship will develop into real “relationship”, “5 days later, I got a phone call from an anonymous number who introduced himself a staff of her agency (She has transferred to Watanabe pro in Dec of 2009). The person told me that “Don’t contact her anymore.” Since then, I haven’t contacted her anymore. I was so scared as this person even knows a phone number of my family’s home.”

Later, he got a phonecall from Takajo, apologizing for the agency’s staff calling to his phone”

Oota Aika aka Lovetan (17, 52nd) was ordered to transfer to HKT48. While Sashihara, who has been demoted to HKT48 a little while ago, was born and had grown up in Oita prefecture, Kyushu, Oota is from Saitama prefecture.

A staff from AKB side said “This is based on her own decision.” But “Sashihara and Oota is very close to each other in their private lives. For Ota, her transfer to HKT is something like she caught up in a big accident which is Sashihara’s incident. When her transfer was announced, she looked LOST.”

It was not only transfers, but there was a huge personnel change within AKB48, and captains of the 3 teams were replaced.

Team K’s captain (24, 20th) and team B’s captain Kashiwagi Yuki were demoted to ordinary members. “In Akimoto’s case, the biggest reason is decrease in the election. After all, her scandal with Hiroi Ooji is still affecting her. Kashiwagi’s solo debut has announced a little while ago and it’s a time to leap for her, but as a captain, she was “too mild to junior members”. That’s how management evaluated her performance as a captain.”

Newly promoted team B’s captain, Umeda Ayaka (23, 16th) used to be a roommate of Akimoto Sayaka back when she was caught in the scandal. Umeda had been suspected to be the source of information (for tabloid magazines) and was accused fiercely.

Since then, even though Akimoto and Umeda live in the same house, they took different taxies to get back home. Members sometimes hassled her by saying “Umechan gets many benefits from looking serious.”

Currently they are living in different apartments.

Although Oshima Yuko will replace Akimoto’s captain position, “Management thinks Oshima’s tenure as Center will not be very long. Next generation’s Ace in their mind are Watanabe Mayu, Matsui Jurina and Shimazaki Haruka, and they plan to make them compete against each other.”

Shinoda Mariko was named a next captain of team. Though she made a bold remark in the election speech this year, as she can’t compete against aging just like anyone else, it is said that she calls her favorite massager, who she often mentions in her blog and twitter, after performance.

And… Maeda Atsuko, who graduated AKB with the message, “AKB was my adolescence.”
“She talked in various interviews that she want to study abroad in a place such as New York. Because Mr.Akimoto said to her that she can enjoy romance from 0:00, it’s no brainer that her private life will be a target of media attention.”

Shunkan Bunshun is and always will be serious with our job. Thanks you so much for your continued help.
http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2012/08/shunkan-bunshun-reports-secret-story-of-akbs-surprise-reformation-members-are-demoted-to-shanghai-and-jakarta/

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2012, 10:48:21 AM »
Shukan Bunshun (print issue released tomorrow 2012年9月12日)

Atsuko Maeda pics (uploaded to imgur)

Edit brief writeup at http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2012/09/tomorrow-shunkan-bunshun-will-release-scandal-photo-of-maeda-atsuko/
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 10:57:54 AM by YKT »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2012, 10:47:39 AM »
^ Write-up of article here: http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/4257413.html

Also, let's go colour!

Chihiro

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2012, 01:33:18 PM »
Apparently the karaoke place is owned by Kago Ai's gangster husband.  So basically, Aibon strikes again  XD

(source: http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2012/09/nakagawa-haruka-updated-google-plus-first-time-after-bunshuns-report-and-possible-yakuza-relation-of-the-karaoke-store/)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2012, 03:43:34 PM »
Tomorrow, Something similar to ”June 16” will happen again in ANN: http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2012/09/tomorrow-something-similar-to-june-16-will-happen-again-in-ann/

I have a bad feeling about this... :panic:

Offline GekiDan

• www.JEFusion.com
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • www.JEFusion.com
« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2012, 04:56:39 PM »
Tomorrow, Something similar to ”June 16” will happen again in ANN: http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2012/09/tomorrow-something-similar-to-june-16-will-happen-again-in-ann/

Could this be related to the Acchan incident?

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2012, 06:51:17 PM »
Ishikawa Toshio (Gossip reporter):

I directly heard from a writer at Shunkan Bunhun that they picked less shocking ones among tens of photos they took, out of respect for AKB fans .
He also told that Bunshun has already prepared a follow-up article.
http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2012/09/shunkan-bunshun-already-prepared-further-story-about-maeda-atsuko-and-akb-members-alleged-gokon-party/

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2012, 08:43:09 PM »

Could this be related to the Acchan incident?

I feel it will more address the Office48-Yakuza accusations in that other magazine - the one they are launching a lawsuit against. See this post for more details: http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2012/09/office-48-to-file-a-lawsuit-against-shunkan-shincho-for-alleged-past-illegal-business-operations-etc-of-its-president/

Chihiro

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2012, 09:56:26 PM »
Yikes, I thought that deal between Aki-P and SB  was for the long run. SB sure bit him in the ass quick.

but even if SB was silenced forever, I always believed there would be another tabloid to come take their place.

"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2012, 11:24:52 AM »

AKB48 members Sato Amina and Chikano Rina Scandal Midnight Gokon Party reported by Shukan Bunshun

http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2012/09/akb48-members-sato-amina-and-chikano-rina-scandal-gokon-party-reported-by-shukanbunshun/

Shukan Bunshun website http://shukan.bunshun.jp/articles/-/1835

Offline KudoShinichi

• Member+
« Reply #98 on: December 25, 2012, 01:39:52 PM »
Bunshun attack on Sashihara continues!!!

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #99 on: December 25, 2012, 01:45:05 PM »
^I may be mistaken but the headline says 2nd ex-boyfriend???????????????

Source http://shukan.bunshun.jp/articles/-/2207

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ecomoni - Eco no Warutsu