JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Solaya Love - All Natural

Author Topic: Jealousy and Love - 2nd arc: Mayu's Decision! [Chapter 1 - 2/7/2013]  (Read 20005 times)

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
thank you for update
yeah takamina choose acchan  ;)
please udate soon :)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
yeah!! atsumina!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Takamina is so clueless as usual but she can be naturally flirting with someone without relishing (i.e. during the time when she want to pay the bill)

Yuko and Mayu are so childish.... Rena eats too many melonpan

Ah... Yuko and the others.... were trying to make Takamina choose who she wants to be with...

Yeah... Takamina chose Atsuko

But poor Yui-han that always be there for Takamina and loves her very much...

Can't wait to see what happen next

Thank you for the lovely update

:heart: :love: :inlove: :wub:

Offline ikun1216

I think I had a mini spazz attack when I read Ume-Chan's name :luvluv1:
Ahh, Poor Yuihan...I wonder what will happen next?
Umeda Ayaka is my kami-oshi  :heart:
&
Takamina is my spirit animal XD

Ah here's my tumblr
http://id-thepuppy.tumblr.com/

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
Aw! Poor Takaboy XD
Lol Oshiri sisters want everything :lol:
Update soon please!  :bow:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
Grat! FF
Continue ASAP PLIS ^3^

Offline deviantone

• Taking over the world one day at a time... ^_^
  • ecchi
So....basically i read this whole thing while i was at work....I'm so bad :smhid. This is a great story! I love Takamina...i can relate to your stories version of her very much  :hee:. I can't wait until your next update...Maybe I'll do some system management and coding while I wait for your update  :glasses:. Afterall, thats what I get paid for  :on lol:. Great story! Keep up the good work! And again, CAN'T WAIT!! :on bleed:

The Two Halves of Tumblr
Hipsters: Do you have any idea how much it hurts to love someone who will never love you back?
Fandoms: WE'RE FANGIRLS
Fandoms: Our entire LIVES revolve around loving people who will never love us back
Fandoms: Some of them aren't even REAL PEOPLE
Fandoms: They're FICTIONAL CHARACTERS
Fandoms: DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW SEXUALLY FRUSTRATING THAT IS

Offline Kanata48

Re: Jealousy and Love [Chapter 6 - 28/4/2013] (Atsumina,Kojiyuu and Mayuki)
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2013, 08:02:31 AM »
                                                                                    Chapter 6

*I know that I don't really have a chance...but I really love Takamina-san from the bottom of my heart!* Yuihan thought and put her hands together and prayed.

"Nee? Yukirin"? Mayu asked as she held Yukirn's hands while making their way over to Yuihan. "Hmm"? Yukirin said and looked at Mayu curiously while waiting for Mayu's question. "What are we going to do when we get there? I bet Yuihan is gonna cry..." Mayu said and looked up the sky with a sad look pinned on her face. "I will handle that somehow...let's go". Yukirin smiled and said knowing that Mayu is concerned about Yuihan. "Hai~~" Mayu said and both of them walk towards their destination.

"Yuihan..." Yukirin called out when they reached their destination. When Yuihan saw Yukirin and Mayu, Yuihan squat on the spot and blast into tears knowing that Takamina did not choose her. Yukirin rushed over to Yuihan side and hugged her trying to calm Yuihan down. "Awww...I wanna hug Yukirin too~~" Mayu said and pout. Yukirin did not hear Mayu and continue to tend to Yuihan. *Sigh...oh well...I know Yukirin is trying to help Yuihan...but I haven't seen her for two months straight...and we hardly text each other since Yukirin and I were kinda busy with our own work and stuff...* Mayu thought and looked up at the stars on the sky.

"Acchan". Takamina called out when she reached the end of the bridge. Acchan turned around when she heard her name and smiled when she saw the person she wanted to see. "Minami..." Acchan went over to Takamina and hugged her. Takamina just hugged Acchan without saying a word. "W-wait...if you choose me...what about Yuihan"? Acchan suddenly asked. "Yuihan..." Takamina whispered and looked at the direction of where Yuihan was waiting for her. Takamina grin as she knew what she should do. "Well, for the time being...it's taken cared of. For now...it's just you and me". Takamina said and looked at Acchan in the eye. Acchan blushed when Takamina made an eye contact with her. "D-d-don't you have to take care of that captain"? Acchan asked while looking down as if the ground is the most interesting thing in the world right now. "Well...after I take care of you first". Takamina said and lift Acchan chin up and kissed Acchan. Acchan was surprised at first but returned the kiss after awhile. After a few seconds, both of them pulled apart. *I sure have the guts to do that today...* Takamina thought and blushed while looking away. *Minami was kinda cool when she did that~~* Acchan thought and smiled. Breaking up the silence, Takamina took Acchan hand and pointed towards the direction that she came from. "Let's go back there...." Takamina said. Acchan nodded her head and the couple went to meet the rest of the members.

When the Atsumina pair arrived, Yuko went and hit Takamina on the back. "You were so cool Takamidget"!! Yuko said and gave Takamina a thumbs up. "That hurts you idiot"!! Takamina shouted and nearly hit Yuko back until Acchan held Takamina back. "Don't hit Yuko~~ Yuko is just playing with you~~" Acchan said playfully. "You called that playing"? Takamina said and rubbed her back. "Yuuchan! Apologize now! You hit Takamina too hard"! Haruna said and gave Yuko the "apologize to Takamina or die look". "I-I'm sorry captain...." Yuko said sincerely and gave Takamina puppy eyes. "That doesn't work on me...but...just don't hit me that hard in the future...I will seriously die". Takamina said. "Hai~~" Yuko said and cling onto Haruna. "Acchan..." Takamina started and looked at Acchan. "Hmm"? Acchan replied. "Wait for me for awhile...I need to handle this..." Takamina said in a serious tone. "Go and fetch Yuihan...I will be fine with everyone here". Acchan said and smiled. "But..." Takamina started knowing that the smile that Acchan gave has a sad expression in it. "Go midget. Yuihan is waiting for you. Don't let a beauty wait".  Yuko said and give a serious expression. "Yuko..." Takamina said and thought about what Yuko said. "Well~~ My Nyannyan is my number one though~~" Yuko said and hugged Haruna. "I thought you were serious for once"!! Takamina shouted and hit Yuko on the head. "Don't do that!! Only my Nyannyan can hit me!! Acchan!! Control your midget for once before I really need to got to the hospital to check my head"!! Yuko shouted and rubbed her head. "Minami~~ Stop hitting Yuko~~" Acchan said and hit Takamina lightly on the head. Takamina did not say a word and looked down. "Acchan...will you really be alright without me"? Takamina said with a serious tone. Acchan thought about Takamina question for a while and smiled. "Hmm...maybe for a few minutes...but I can't live without Minami for my whole life~~" Acchan said and smile cutely. *OMG...THAT'S SO FREAKING ADORABLE~~* Takamina shouted in her mind. Mariko cleared her throat and everyone's attention went to her. "Did you forget that you still have a member to fetch my dear captain"? Mariko said and point toward the direction of Yuihan. "I totally forgotten about it"!! Takamina shouted and panicked. "As expected of my senpai...in terms of falling jokes". Jurina said. "Yeah...as expected from the king of falling jokes and the idiot captain". Rena said and bite into her melon pan.
(Writer's note: Wait...again?)
"As expected from captain idiot". Tomochin said and facepalm herself. "Just joking". Takamina said. "I remembered about Yuihan...I just don't know what to say when I see her..." Takamina said and looked up the sky and reach out for the stars. Everyone smiled knowing that the captain midget is worried about what to say to Yuihan since she knew about Yuihan feelings towards her. "Don't worried about that Takamina". Umechan said and give Takamina an assuring smile. "We will take care of Acchan...so don't worry about". Miichan said and pat Takamina on the back. "You will know what to say when you get there...since it's Minami...you won't have any trouble with it". Acchan said and hugged Takamina. "Believe in yourself captain". Acchan whispered in Takamina ears before releasing her hug. Takamina nod and give Acchan a peck on the cheek before jogging away to Yuihan. "Awww~~ That's so sweet of her~~" Sae said. *I hope Minami will be alright...* Acchan thought worryingly.

Sobs could be heard when Takamina arrived. "Oh~~ Takamina~~ You are finally here..." Mayu greeted the captain while holding on to a cup of hot chocolate. "Hot chocolate now"? Takamina asked and giggled. "Yup. It's cold at night you know? Plus, Yukirin is busy hugging Yuihan to notice me anyway". Mayu said and look away. *Jealous Mayu now?! Plus...Mayu's arua is pretty dangerous now...I got a chill down my spine being so near the cyborg..." Takamina thought. Takamina look over to Yuihan and Yukirin. When Yukirin saw Takamina she just nod her head and pulled up Yuihan who was exhausted from all the crying. Takamina walked over and give Yukirin a hand and help Yuihan over to a fountain to let Yuihan sit down and rest. "I will handle this...go and handle your cyborg...she has a super dangerous arua..." Takamina said and point at Mayu who was still sulking at the side and looking at the stars on the night sky with her hot chocolate on her hands. "M-Mayu is jealous? That's so cute~~ But I didn't know she was over there..." Yukirin said and excuse herself. Takamina watched as Yukirin walked over to Mayu and poked Mayu cheeks. Mayu just continue to sulk. "Come on Mayu~~ Let go back to the others first~~ Leave Takamina and Yuihan to talk privately~~" Yukirin said and dragged Mayu back. Takamina smiled at the couple on how adorably cute they are.

Takamina walked over to the fountain and sit beside Yuihan. Neither of them spoke a word and just enjoying each other's company. "I'm sorry..." Takamina said and hugged Yuihan. *W-wait!! Takamina-san is hugging me...is this a dream?? B-but I can feel Takamina-san warmth...* Yuihan thought. "I...I won't give up on you even though you choose Atsuko-san". Yuihan said boldly. *She just don't give up eh? (Laughs) Well, that's my junior...* Takamina thought and smiled at Yuihan. "You won't give up"? Takamina asked. "Yes. Until you see that I'm better than Atsuko-san...I won't give up. Even though I can't beat Atsuko-san in dancing or singing, I will win over you"! Yuihan said and fist pump. Takamina laughed at Yuihan's cute actions. "Well, it's about time we go back to the others...shall we"? Takamina said and stood up. "Hai~~" Yuihan said and was about to stand when Takamina reach out for her hand. "Let's go". Takamina said and pulled Yuihan up.

"Hey look! Takamina and Yuihan are back! With Yuihan clinging on–" Before Yuko could finish her sentence, Mariko covered her mouth. "I'm back..." Takamina said when she saw everyone. "Ah...welcome back Takamina~~" Mariko said while covering Yuko's mouth at the same time. "Erm...why is Acchan looking extremely angry for some reason"? Takamina asked.
(Writer's note: Jealous Acchan now?)
"Oh shoot..." Mariko said and glared at Yuko for shouting so loud when Takamina arrived. "Hahaha...my bad"? Yuko laughed nervously. "Ne Minami? Why is Yuihan clinging on you"? Acchan asked while giving out an extremely dangerous aura. "I'm just clinging onto Takamina-san's hand that's all. Atsuko-san". Yuihan said. Acchan just snatched Takamina away from Yuihan and glared at Yuihan. Yuihan did the same and snatched Takamina away from Acchan. Takamina asked Mariko to quickly stop them before things get worse than it already has. Everyone smiled at the scene before them.

The next day.....

When Takamina and Acchan entered the practice room, Yuihan was the only one in the room. "Oh...I thought we are going to be the first one..." Takamina said. Yuihan heard Takamina's voice and went to greet her. "Ohayou Takamina-san"! Yuihan greeted and glared at Acchan when she saw that Takamina did not come alone. Takamina noticed that and laughed nervously.
(Writer's note: Takamina actually noticed that? LOL.)
Acchan and Yuihan was about to quarrel when Takamina pulled Acchan away. "Calm down Atsuko...I already told Yuihan that I only have you in my heart. You are my one and only...and that I only see her as my junior and my friend". Takamina said. Upon hearing what Takamina just said Acchan blushed. Yuihan cleared her throat and looked at the couple. "Can I speak to Atsuko-san privately, Takamina-san"? Yuihan asked and smiled at Takamina. Knowing what Yuihan would say, Takamina just smiled back and excused herself from the room.

"So..."? Acchan said when Takamina leave the room. "Takamina-san...is really serious about you. I...will give up on Takamina-san...so please take care of Takamina-san. But...if you ever let Takamina-san go...I will take advantage of the chance and win over Takamina-san". Yuihan said and looked at Acchan with a serious face. "Thank you...for giving up on Minami...but I thought you won't give up"? Acchan asked. " I just say I'm giving up cause it won't be nice if I get between your relationship. But...I will take every chance I have to win Takamina-san over". Yuihan said and grinned. "I won't let Minami go. Ever. Even after I die". Acchan said and smiled. Unknown to them, Takamina was outside and she heard everything that they have said. Takamina smiled knowing that both of them made things clear between them. Suddenly, Yuko popped out of nowhere and scared the hell out of Takamina. "YO!!! TAKAMIDGET"!!! Yuko shouted at the top of her voice. "DON'T SCARE ME YOU IDIOT"!!! Takamina shouted and smack Yuko on the head. Acchan and Yuihan quickly went to see what's with all the commotion as Yuko and Takamina voice could be heard from the room. "Acchan! Your midget hit me again"! Yuko complained to Acchan. "Minami~~ Don't hit Yuko so much~~" Acchan said and lightly hit Takamina on the shoulder. "I'm sorry". Takamina said and pout. *Minami is so cute~~* Acchan thought and hugged Takamina. *I can totally die happy~~* Takamina thought and mentally fist pump. Mariko walked over and cleared her throat to get everyone's attention. "Lessons will start soon~~Let go in". Mariko said. Takamina took a step away from Acchan and asked everyone to go in and get ready. "And Miichan. Do your stretches or you will will complain about the body ache later". Takamina said and pointed at Miichan. Miichan just groan and hugged Acchan which made Takamina stare in annoyance. Miichan saw and quickly went into the practice room. Everyone laughed at the scene and went in to the practice room.

10mins before lessons....

Togasaki came in to announced that they will have a handshake event for their latest single, So long! Everyone was excited and whispered to each other about the news. "I'm so excited~~ Mayu, who do you think you will partner for the handshake event"? Yukirin asked and turned to Mayu. But Mayu did not hear Yukrin and just stare at the floor. "Mayu"? Yukirin called. "Huh? Oh...sorry...I didn't hear you..." Mayu said and apologized. "Are you okay"? Yukirin asked worriedly. "Y-yeah...just thinking about something that's all". Mayu said and smiled a little.
(Writer's note: Looks like something is on Mayu's mind...)

To be continued.

Writer: Thanks for reading~~ LOL. Don't worry...I'm not here to end the story XD I have an announcement to make.

This is the end for Jealously and Love arc~~
Next arc: Jealously and Love - Mayu's decision!

Mayu: Please look forward to it!

Writer: Where did you come from?

Mayu: The next arc is about me and Yukirin. So of course I'm advertising.

Writer: It will not only be full of Mayuki...LOL. There will be Atsumina, Kojiyuu and maybe Wmatsui?

Everyone: Please look forward to it!

Writer: Stop doing that!

Yuihan: I will win over Takamina-san!

Acchan: And minami is mine~~

Takamina: Please make my life easier...

Writer: Okay? Right...please look forward to it! And thanks for reading^^ Please continue to read~~ Credits to Correne for choosing So long! for this fic's single XD Thanks pal☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 12:14:47 PM by Kanata48 »

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2013, 08:14:37 AM »
Mayu was jealous when Yuki buy hug Yuihan :hehehe:
Poor Yuihan, hope she'll have someone beside her :on speedy:
YuiAtsumina :on lol:
What Mayu was thinking in her mind? :dunno:
Yay, next chapter is focused on Mayuki, right :on woohoo:
Can't wait to see it :tantrum:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2013, 08:37:45 AM »
So mayuki is the next arc
Kyaaa! Can't wait for it

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2013, 09:19:45 AM »
Ah.. Takamina and Atsuko are so cute together...

Poor Poor Yui... being rejected... She knew from the start that she didn't have a chance.... But....

Eh... Yui didn't want to give up... and Takamina can't say anything about it...

Ah... Atsuko and Yui are still fighting over Takamina even if Takamina and Atsuko are officially together...

Eh... Yui changed her mind again... now she is going to back off...

But if ever Takamina become available in the future... she is going to snatch Takamina from Atsuko...

I guess it was a fair warning...

Eh... What's wrong with Mayu? What is she think about?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2013, 10:29:14 AM »
Mayuki~

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2013, 11:03:35 AM »
Yuihan is so persistent and never give up! Good in the sense that Acchan will forever on high alert and watch over her midget!  :peace:
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2013, 11:20:22 AM »
I WANT MORE!!  :heart: :yep:
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2013, 06:08:25 PM »
Hahaha! I just found this story and it is too cute. So many voices (including the author's) makes it really lively! :deco:
Looking forward to your next update :)

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2013, 11:05:10 PM »
Thank you for update
Please update soon :)

Offline Railgun96

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My kami oshmen is Yukirin! OTP: Mayuki
This fic is so cute!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Update soon!

MAYUKI ~ YUKIRENA ~ ATSUMINA ~ KOJIYUU ~ TOMOTOMO♪

Kami Oshi : Kashiwagi Yuki

Oshi: Miyawaki Sakura, Nishino Nanase, Sakurai Reika,
Li YiTong

My fics

If Only (Mayuki) - Ongoing (Hiatus) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35821.0

Night after alley (Mayuki / Nezumi x Black) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.0

More than just a massage (Yukirena) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.msg1372238#msg1372238

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
Hehhhh~My god...Yui you never give up aren't you!! But thats make it even more lively!!!
 :yep: :lol: XD :inlove: :thumbsup

~Hooo!! I feel sad for Yui but...AtsuMina FOREVER!!! XD <----Can't help it  :sweatdrop: heheh
 :P2 XD :heart: :wub: :twothumbs

~Woouhuuu!! What is Mayu have on her mind!? Curious about it!!
 :twisted: :inlove: :banghead: :cathappy:

~Anyway!!Please update soon kay'!!i'll be waiting for it!!
 :thumbsup :wub: :twothumbs :heart: :heart:
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

Offline IntanLakz

• Im Just a Vice Fairy
Finally together 

but poor Yui

please update soon

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+