JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Last Alliance - Shissou

Author Topic: Remember (YoMako)  (Read 3233 times)

Offline InvinciblePurple

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just need a shot of Makoto to get me going.
Remember (YoMako)
« on: March 13, 2013, 05:14:09 AM »
Prologue

When I first joined Morning Musume, we didn't talk much, not even when we started shooting for Mr. Moonlight. After we finished, Aibon and Nono started teasing us about how before either of us graduated, we would get together. I didn't understand that at first. I mean, we didn't know anything about each other beyond names and ages.

You were really popular in the group and in the earlier days, I didn't see it. Ai-chan and Gaki would always giggle and whisper to each other 'Kakkoi desu ne?' whenever you passed by. Thankfully,  they stopped doing that after about five months. After one of their fourth gen gatherings at a restaurant , the other fourth gen members told me how awesome you were and that I should hang out with you more often.

During 'Do it! Now!', while we were taking a break, you came up to me and told me I had a good rapping voice. It seemed like a weird thing to say to someone you barely talked to, but of course you managed to pull it off. We didn't talk for another month or two.

Then out of nowhere, while I was talking to Konkon, you pulled me aside and told me that I should smile more. You also told me that of the few times you had seen me smile, you thought I was really pretty. It was that moment that I really got what the fuss was about. You had made my heart flutter for the very first time. I finally understood all those love songs.

Okay, this my first Morning Musume fanfic so I apologize if it's not very good.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Remember (YoMako)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 08:41:24 AM »
Interesting start

YoMako is a guilty pleasure of mines

Posted by the mento Hawaiian

Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline keijitakao

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 04:43:22 PM »
Interesting. Came across yours while surfing for Fanfics. :) Love Yomako. Please do continue

Offline Atreyuxex

• Makoto,Rika&Rainie my chica's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 07:28:39 AM »
IVP! You gotta write more of this~

I love this  :love:

I shall be waiting for more YoMako  :cow:

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Last Alliance - Shissou