JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toddle - Sack Dress

Author Topic: Third Pace First Insight 8/9/12  (Read 21413 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Third Pace First Insight 8/9/12
« on: May 20, 2010, 10:33:58 AM »
Chapter 1

In military school, Risako zipped by the curriculum to become the best cadet coming out of the school, she was smart, self-discipline, and socially adept to her peers.  Her adopted father, General Jiro Nakamura was well-decorated and led the Self-defense Forces for 30 years before retiring this past year.  He saw the female baby as a way to ease himself into being a parent as he lost his wife in an accident a year after adopting Risako.  The man still looked healthy with his toned muscles and his face still structured from his younger years. 

Her commanding officer was Jiro's student when he was a teacher, Tanaka Akira, had become a top recruit before injuring himself in the line of duty and lost his position among the forces but by recommendation, Akira looked after Risako like a sister and trained her well as she became top in everything except reconnaissance which her partner, Shimizu Saki, had obtained by training and studying.

The problem was to send Risako out to the force but the general made a new sector not sanctioned by the Self-defense forces and was meant for conditional hits in dire hostage situations.  Risako and Saki were the best and only duo to do the job but their suspect was a teacher at a famous school who was becoming a threat to national security with his invention of a fatal smoke bomb.  Jiro had made the decision for both to enter the school as students however Risako was not a fan of relearning old material.

“Father, this is not fair, I have to do homework again, in which I passed three years ago.”  Risako whined and he put his hands on her shoulders.

“Rii-chan, just do this for couple of months until the hit is called and you can always come back to the military school.”  Jiro assured her as he went back to sit at the table with his cold beer in hand.

Risako walked back to her room and read the handbook about the school as Saki had played with her Nintendo DS.  She sighed as she threw the handbook toward the wall and laid back on the bed.

“Sugaya-san, school is not bad, I will enjoy it.”  Saki smiled as she was still playing with her shooting game.

“Of course you will , you are still in school, I am out and have been suffering just waiting for my income from my past hits.”  Saki closed the DS and laid by Risako.

“You are so smart and yet so cute when you get angry.”  Saki giggled at the joke while Risako rolled away from her.

Risako walked to the bathroom and stared at the mirror, she tried to style her hair for the first day of school and felt uncomfortable just preparing herself for tomorrow.  She looked down at the floor and sighed at the situation.  She walked back to notice Saki smiling at her as Risako remembered that her hair was tied in pigtails.  She put down her hair and grabbed her gun to clean the outside barrel as she tried to swallow the fears and concerns she had in her mind.  As she put down the gun after hours of just cleaning the outside, she knew that if there was anything, her father would put more people into the school to help her.  She put her head on the pillow and realized it was five minutes before the alarm suppose to go off and just sighed again.

“Saki, where are you?”  Risako saw Saki doing her morning routine of exercises and joined her to keep herself in shape.  After half an hour, Jiro called both of them down to explain the situation.

“Risako, Saki, it is very simple, you have to do the job as soon as possible under my supervision, you will have to bait him out unfortunately, so you will have to learn both the person and his duties.  Risako I know you graduated last year and have been working under me but the money is going into an account that you cannot access until you are eighteen.  However, I have setup a fund for your school expenses like lunch.  Now, here is your uniforms and be down here in 5 minutes, any questions?”  Saki raised her hand.

“Yes?”

“Do you have a boys uniform?”

“Oh yeah, I will have it right away, stay here, and Risako get ready.”  Jiro ran to the closet to find the boys uniform as Risako went to the other room to change into her uniform.

Risako noticed the uniform to be quite girls and her wearing a skirt had concerned her but she swallowed her pride and slipped it on to notice the length was short and the air had become chilly.  The blouse was too cute that she felt even more uncomfortable that wearing it was way too revealing but she went out and just follow through on the assignment.  She walked out and saw Saki in her boys uniform with her glasses.

“Saki, why the glasses?”  Risako started to giggle.

“Well, it will add to my intelligence right?”  Risako shook her head and Saki flipped her skirt to embarrass Risako.

Both entered the into the security car and drove off to the school, the school was a mile from the location of the temporary secret base.  Both were nervous about going to a school that involved more social status than intelligence, which scared Risako the most because how she spoke was formal compared to the local people.  Luckily, once she got comfortable it would be easier for her, Saki was from the school before being transferred as a special interest to the mission.

Both arrived before the first bell and walked into their room as they opened the door they saw a female announcing the news and both bowed into the classroom.

“Is this Ishikawa sensei's room?”  Risako asked.

“Yes, I am Ishikawa Rika, nice to meet you my new students.”  She turned toward the class and introduced both of them.

Both sat in the classroom and waited for their lesson and Risako saw a girl staring at her, as she had a cute smile, and her cheeks were red as she saw something beautiful.  Risako turned toward Saki and pointed at the girl and remembered what it meant.  She was in love.

Risako laughed as the thought of a girl loving her was not in her mind but the girl was still staring at her as Ishikawa mentioned the new lesson in history.  Both just left themselves bored that they knew all about World War II. 
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 10:54:50 AM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 1 5/19
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 01:30:21 PM »
So is risako older in ths fic then?

intresting looking story tho, wonder who was staring at Risako?

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 1 5/19
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 04:16:31 AM »
Saki is still older but she is more advanced academically than her and this chapter will answer the second question

Also thnx to Pops for the overall idea

After an hour after listening to the lecture, Risako turned to the window and saw a person running out in the streets with the police chasing him.  She made her hand as a gun and try to shoot him with her hand. The guy finally gets taken down after shooting him with her invisible gun, she turns to find the class is over and the girl standing by her desk.

“Hello Risako-chan.”  The girl spoke and Risako pushed away from her desk and got up.

“Hello... I got to go to my next class.”  She starts walking toward the door and the girl slipped her a piece of paper.

Risako opened it to find a phone number and a message.

Hello, I really like you, I hope we can hang out soon.

-Airi

Risako crumpled the paper and threw it in the trash can.  Saki picked up the note and opened it up to read it.  She ran up to Risako and tugged her shoulder to gain her attention, she turned to see Airi with a smile, and just shook her head however gave a thumbs up to confirm that she would hang out one day.

“Saki, you are evil you know that.”  Risako smirked.

“I know but you cannot pass on a person that cute and be willing to be with you for one day.”  Saki laughed as they get into the second classroom to see a bunch of girls beating up on a helpless girl.

Risako grabbed the girl by the collar and lifted the bully up, she noticed the necklace she had on her neck, and let her go when her posse surrounded her.  The girl held her back her posse and she seemed to know Risako but Risako was not sure who she was.

“I know that you are here for picking our school's standards up, so do not try to do that or we will beat you up, if you plan to do that.”  She threatened and Risako's hand went on top of the girl's shoulder.

“Honestly, I am here to find bullies and I guess you are my first victim.”  Risako grinned as the posse bumped into her.

Risako went into the back of the room as the girl walked up to the front and stood at the podium with her finger pointed at her. 

“You and me...”  Risako nodded her head in agreement and the girl ran toward the back when the teacher came into the room.

“You scared of the teacher?  Weaker than any of the bullies I faced.”  Risako whispered as she went back to her seat.

The teacher came in hunched and seemed feeble, he looked old but the age was because of his hair, thin and losing it at a fast rate.

“Hello, I am Kawajima-sensei, I am the chemistry teacher.”  He bowed and a person threw a gum at his head hitting the bulls eye.

Everybody laughed except Saki and Risako who were still stone-faced and the bigger girl of the posse walked up to both of them.  With her fist hitting the hand, Risako was not impressed, and she was grabbed by the collar.  Risako turned her wrist and she let go immediately, Risako unafraid went back to her seat.  She sat back while watching both the teacher and the three girls toward the wall of the classroom to read their lips and she knew it was going to be an unfair fight, so she hinted to Saki to get her gloves ready for the fight.

The note came right before the bell rang after he started to talk about the periodic elements, she looked at the note, and it was set for after school.  However, she wanted to change the location from the playground to the gym.  The girls seemed confused why would they would agree to the gym but over the speakers they announced the fight at the gym, which surprises the group.  The teacher wrapped it up and looked at the girl in the back and adjusted his glasses before he left.

Risako and Saki walked out of the classroom and saw Airi joined them with her arms around Risako.  She wanted to shake if off but since she was in her zone, she just left it on her arm.  Saki was looking around for the next class and saw a girl on the floor with everyone passing over her.  She ran over to the girl and noticed it was an operative for their group.  She knew about the mission and was here to gain the information needed to successfully to do the job.  Unfortunately, she had a bullet hole in her arm and was about to die but she left the knowledge with Saki before she passed off.  Saki picked up her lifeless body to the infirmary before getting to the classroom.

“Saki, wasn't that Michiko?”  Risako asked.

“Yes, the guy's henchmen shot at her and she injured herself while running away but they knew about her cover, so hopefully we don't get discovered either.”  Saki whispered while Airi was gaining the attention of Risako.

Risako thought about the situation as Yoshizawa-sensei continued with her math lesson and saw the rival sign on the girl.  She knew that she might bring anything to the fight so it could be a setup to take her down however, Saki can always scope on her free period.  She stared at the board and raised her hand.

“Yes, Sugaya-san?”  Yoshizawa responded to the reaction.

“I think you missed a variable on the second line.”  She looked at it and everyone gave her the stare for her to point out the mistake.

The girl turned and she saw the mark of the rival group, Saki drew up the plan to avoid the mistake of walking into a trap.  Risako nodded off on it and Saki went out of the classroom.  The two girls followed her out.  Risako sat in her seat and waited for the class to end as she was getting bored but knowing the strict rules her father set, she knew she couldn't skip classes so she just took the boredom as a way to not think about the mission.

The bell rang and she ran to the next class, where the teacher who looked much older than the first three smiled with her sexy figure stopped the running Risako in her tracks.

“You seem to be an anxious girl for my class, I know who you are, and because of your father you are here.  However, I want to ask you a question.  Have you met my sniper?  The girl in your second class who picked a fight?”  Risako nodded.

“Don't worry, we won't kill you, it is a setup to drag him out.  Your chemistry teacher is the rat in the whole process, if he fails, he will go down but we want to avoid that, so I give you a choice.  Become one of us or lose your income.  Either or, you will still be alive as long as you don't kill one of our guys.  Understood?”  Risako nodded when the bell rang and she ran into the classroom knowing who the other person sent to do the job.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 2 5/21
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 12:19:11 AM »
Aww it Airi, bless :wub:

wonder who the rivals all are Jussein eith Yurina or Sudou for the tall girl, maybe Miya is the leader?

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 12:17:51 AM »
^ well catching on the theme very well

Risako sat in the class while she wrote up some stuff on the board and she saw something that amused her.  It was the way she wrote, she had seen it before when she was younger, the note her father received about her adoption.  Risako remembered that her parents died in a crash and she left in a orphanage until he came.  He had a great smile and always offered candy when she did something right but never got aggressive when she did something wrong.  Risako did learn that he'd yell but never assaulted her but she worked harder to not let her father down.

“We will learn about people today, Risako can you come up.”  She walked up slowly and approached the teacher.

“This here is a student and she may not look like anything else but,”  Risako stiffened up as if she was ready to expose her secret.

“She is a young woman and they needed to be treated like young ladies, so stand up straight and face me.”  The teacher straightened her uniform up and asked another student up to join her.

“Okay, these two are a couple.”  She saw Airi making a fist and softly punched the table.

“Suzuki, do you have a problem?  It seems you have a crush on one of them eh?”  The teacher turned to the board.

Airi stood from her seat and walked out of the classroom, Risako was ready to bolt from her position but she closed her eyes and waited on the lesson.  The teacher wanted to get at how women should be treated equally as if they were a normal male/female couple.  Risako felt quite uncomfortable being with the other girl, who looked cheery, and seemed to like playing around.  The teacher pointed out the situations to watch for and right when she and the other girl were about to close in, they all heard a yell.  Risako ran out to see Airi come running back.

It was two guys.

“Ah the general's daughter by herself how cute?”  The teacher came out and threw her darts at them.

“Risako, get to the gym, they might be in trouble.”  She said while dragging the two men off to the side.

Risako ran toward the gym and saw the rival girl on the floor with her bodyguards.  She ran onto the floor and the bodyguards ran off into the darkness which left them two to fight.  The other girl took out her gloves and stick them on as Risako had hers on and the girl threw the first punch and the echo came into the building.

The teacher had stopped both of them from the upper balcony and down to stop both from fighting and Saki and the two bodyguards came out from the darkness.

“You five are coming with me to my office, now.”  She yelled as all five were glaring into the other groups' eyes.

The group walked down the hall Risako looked at Saki and looked over at the rival.

“Saki were they in the gym too.”  Her partner nodded and could only imagine what they were doing.

“I heard a yell and I wanted to run back to you but I saw her on the floor so I hid with my knife behind the ball bin until you came running in.”  She explained as the teacher looked back at us.

“Here's my room, everybody enter.” They all entered into a luxurious room at the end of the hall.  The teacher locked the door behind them.   

We all sat on separate couches with Saki and Risako and the other three on the other couch.  She sat in her seat and she saw the nameplate “Ms. Yuko Nakazawa.”  She stared at all five of us and Risako felt the threat in her stare and wondered if there was any more backup to save them.

She got up and shook both of their hands, the three started to smile, and they became confused at the gesture.

“Hello Shimizu and Sugaya, welcome to our war room, you father mentioned that he was going to send two young girls to the school.  I offered him a contract to let him release you two into my care for this hit.”  Both still in shock looked and pointed at three on the other couch.

“They are my spies, meet Kumai, Sudou, and my leader Natsuyaki.”  The tall, the strong, and then the attractive stood up to meet the other two.

She explained to them that Risako's father and her were partners in military school, he was a captain and she was a cadet.  They were deeply in love until she had to go on a special mission and he got promoted to sargent at the same time.  They learned that she loved when she went off to Okinawa that she had kept his letters for four years until she came back.  When she came back, she lost what she saw in him but in her heart they knew that friendship would be in their future.

Risako remembered the note she saw on her father's desk and saw the writing style, she stood up, and bowed to her.

“Ms. Nakazawa, you knew of me before coming to this school right?”  She shook her head.

“All of you were in a orphanage and I knew I couldn't keep seven girls, so I took three, your father took two, and another colleague took the other two.  The other person is our help in case all things failed with his people on alert all day, all the time.  However, you were the most interesting and I wanted to keep you but after looking at your nature and personality, I had to give it to him with Saki.”  The pause hit the room with the stares aiming at Risako.  It seemed hard for most girls but to get it from a complete stranger of knowing them was scaring her.

“You were the strongest of the seven, you had potential in whatever you were going to be, you never cried when I picked you up.  The aura came from your body on your strength and potential skill in our group that I gave her up to be the killer.  Saki was the third best and she was always pondered on her mistakes so I left her with Risako as they would make a better group.”  The five nodded their heads and Risako took off her gloves and left them in her pocket.  She sat down to look at the other girls around her and noticed their size and personalities were different.  She turned to Saki and saw her smile.

“Risako, I wanted you come here to do the job because your father is not going to last too long on this world and if possible I want you to come to my group and gain your money you earned since your first hit.”  Nakazawa pushed the contract forward to both of them and decided to call her father.

She could only feels her body crumble to hear the news of her father being sent to the hospital for treatment.  She looked at the contract and signed off on it, the other three hugged the other two to join them on their mission.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 01:09:29 AM »
“They are my spies, meet Kumai, Sudou, and my leader Natsuyaki.”  The tall, the strong, and then the attractive stood up to meet the other two.

Wow thats kinda freaky! Im not gonna guessanything else dont wanna ruin the story :nervous

Good chapter tho, wonder how Risako's father goin to hospital will affect her?

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 3 5/26
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2010, 11:39:31 AM »
wow i am answering your questions in every chapter i write XD

Risako looked outside as she turns to her new boss, she felt angry, enough to terrorize the whole room but in her she knew the calm would come after the storm and something good would come out.  She noticed the picture of Nakazawa and her father together, the third person in the background gave a weird gesture.

She remembered a guy doing it and the teacher disciplined him, it was disrespectful for a person to do so.  Risako pointed at the picture and Nakazawa explained that the symbol was part of a rival school's code for battle.

Everyone looked at the picture and Miya pointed him out as the teacher who was dismissed for improper teaching.  Miya later explained that the guy was a guerrilla tactics instructor at their school and hated the administrator.  Miya saw the whole thing unfold as the guy took some of their classmates and started shooting the office until a person shot the person behind him.  He gave up when the police surrounded him and was released months ago.

“So he is out there going for the administrator?”  Risako asked.

“No, he's out for the three of us.  I think your father was caught in his trap and he put him into a bad situation.”  Nakazawa replied and her blood started to boil.

“Is this the guy.... I have to sniper?”  Nakazawa shook her head.

“Unfortunately no, but I'll be honest I feel your anger, my father was killed by poison.”  Risako stopped her.

“I don't want to hear it, I know you want me to be comforted but I am strong and he made me strong for a reason, I want him dead but not by my gun but by his own, that is all I want to be done.  The guy I need to take out what is his name?”  Risako asked.

“Jim Katagawa, he is the mastermind, I will call you in to give you the directions.” Risako nodded and walked out with Saki.

Risako fell into Saki's arms, she finally felt the pressure of what she had to do.  The feeling of her guardian passing only made her angry.  Saki grabbed Risako and went into the empty room, she laid her down, and looked over her.  Saki was depressed but by looking at Risako in her weak state she wanted to do more.  Maasa and Miya entered into the room as they heard the crying from outside and they sat with Saki watching her pour out her emotions onto the table.  Maasa put her hand on Saki and gave her a hug.

“What was that for?”  Saki questioned.

“I never had a father and it hurts to see someone who is weak.”  Saki put her hand on her thigh and Maasa jerked her body toward Miya.

“Don't worry, I understand her pain but somehow you are a big softee.”  Miya laughed as Saki stuck out her tongue toward the two.

Maasa turned away as Risako calmed down from her initial downpour however all of them feared how long she would take to piece herself back together.  Miya sat her up and brushed her hair with her best brush.  Risako had a feeling in her chest, she never felt this way, a sort of calming, motherly type of touch.  She calmed down and turned around to see Miya with a brush in her hand, she sighed before turning back around to let her brush her hair again.

Miya could only admire the jet black hair she was combing, the deep feeling she felt for the younger girl was causing a knot in her stomach.  As she gently brushed the hair, she began to dream of Risako in her arms and smiling.  She began to smile too as the daydream continued and was thinking of something wild when Yurina knocked her out of it.

“Miya, were you daydreaming?”

“No, I was enjoying the moment, like you would know.”  Miya hissed as Yurina could only imagine what she was dreaming about.

The five walked out and Kawajima walked by with her usual smile and looking at his papers inches away from his face.  They looked at him until he walked into his office and noticed the door was still open.  The five stuck out their heads and witnessed the work that was piling around her.

“Jeez, when does he ever stop?”  Yurina exclaimed.

“I don't know”  Miya answered while they went to outside the school where they saw two other girls in sunglasses.

Miya and Risako walked toward the duo and saw them draw their knives, they lifted their sunglasses, and smiled.  Miya wrapped her arms around Risako and Risako just froze in her arms wondering what to do next and the shorter one poked Miya.

“Us two, we just observe, go away.”  The two ran away to the dark.

The five walked from the school to their secret hideout which was empty as they saw the abandon warehouse.  Yurina saw a note on the pole and she ran over to the side to pick up a catalog of all their furniture.  They looked at the furniture and saw the most updated stuff and picked up the phone to call the company.  The trucks came an hour later with all their furniture set and put together by the men in a timely fashion.  They sat with the writing pad and presented their ideas to each other with the gallons of fruit juice they ordered.  Maasa knew of the school grounds and saw the vulnerability of the walls along the girls' bathroom.

As Maasa explained it, Risako and Saki saw a small area that they could take out any person but the situation had to be set up to get them to expose themselves to the sniper.  Miya and Yurina went to the bathroom as they saw the two mysterious girls in the corner.  They jumped and put their sunglasses away.

“Welcome, we are Chinami and Momoko.”  They walked toward the gallon jugs and pour them a drink to join them.  They spent the next day talking about the plan to kill their target and talked about their life story.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 4 5/27
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2010, 01:32:18 PM »
I'm not saying anything now :doh:

good chapter again though!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 5 6/1
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2010, 12:03:17 PM »
^ thnx

Risako learned that all had a shady past as they were from the same orphanage as her however no one told them the story of how they were picked out.  She felt happy that Nakazawa-sensei mentioned the story to her and it hurt a little that her parents were gone but she knew what she had to take on for her to succeed.

Although she concentrated on Miya, she looked at the way she smiled, the way she played with her hair, and melted every time she talked.  Momo looked over to Risako and popped a paper bag  right by her.  She fell over and onto her drink, Risako ran to the back to find some new clothes, as she searched frantically a familiar voice from behind her spoke.  She turned to see it was Miya.

“Risako, I have a question.”  Miya walks up behind her.

“Yes...”

“Do you like how you look?”  Risako took a second to think about the question.

“I like myself, nothing I want to change.”  Risako found a T-shirt and turned to Miya with a devilish smile on her face.

Risako turned around and took off her soiled shirt and she felt the arms around her bare skin.  In her frozen state, she pressed her body onto the wall.  She turned to see her eyes line with hers, Miya clasped hand with her, and pressed her lips onto Risako's.  Risako could only tense up as she tried to fight it but Miya pinned her to the wall.  She heard footsteps and Risako pushed her off and quickly put on her shirt.

“You are quite a killjoy, you never kissed with Saki?”  Miya let go of her hands.

“No, I am not good with human interaction, I have been in military school all my life and killing is instilled in my mind and thinking of girls to be this friendly.  Just trust me, I never will like anyone.”  She turned to go back to the front and Miya grabbed her wrist.

“Hear me out, I know about you and I just want to be around you, I only asked for the fight to see you in action and I did.  So, I may not be the best person for you but once we learn about each other we will pair up and you might be left out if you do not act fast.  However, think of me.”  Miya winked at her.

Risako walked out and saw Momo's head on Yurina's lap and Maasa and Saki talking over by the juice area.  She walked over to the empty seat by Chinami and sat by her, she felt a hand around her neck, and saw her smile.  Risako smirked and quickly turned away to still see the four talking to each other and she turned back to put her nervous hand on her shoulder.

“You like me?”  Chinami asked and Risako pulled back her hand.

“Um....no....I like you as a friend.”  Risako gave a big smile and Chinami rubbed her head.

“You are too stiff, you are too cute.”  Chinami gave her a playful punch and Risako smiled as her cheeks turned a bright red.

Risako slowly loosened up as the day went on as the group started to learn about each other and they heard a revving engine and peeked outside to see a person on a old motorbike dropping off the package.  Momo sent out her robot and took it to the safety room behind the warehouse to see what is in there.  It was a box filled with pics of their past and Risako too hers to the side and finally saw how her parents looked like.

Her mother was a fair-skinned lady with dark brown hair and her smile warmed Risako's heart as she looked strong but compatible to her father.  The male character had a strict grin but always showed him laughing, fair-skinned and always looked good in a suit.  She looked deeper into her box and found a VHS tape with her name on top of it.  She ran upstairs and locked the door to see the video tape of her parents.  She popped the tape in and saw her parents holding a girl, Risako felt quite embarrassed looking at her younger self.  Every update was from crawling to walking and increasing until the final bit when they were off to trip and it went to snow after that.  She looked deeper to find a newspaper clipping of the accident.  She laid it down onto the floor and walked toward the window as she saw the moon out on a clear night.

“Mother, father, if you can hear me, I want to say I am alive and you may not approve of what I do but I want to do this for myself, so please forgive me.”  She says to the outside and heard someone knocking on the door.

“Risako is something wrong?  We all are here for you.”  It was Miya.

Risako walked up to the door and opened it to see the brown-haired girl with her arms in front of her.  Risako grabbed her and pushed her to the wall, she stared into her eyes, and put her head on the older girl's shoulder.  Miya wrapped her arms around the girl's head and comforted her, she felt happy that someone was there for her, not like a partner but a friend, a true friend, a person who accepted who she is and will become.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 5 6/1
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2010, 01:29:21 PM »
aww sweet chapter, liked the ending with Miya comforting Rii, so sweet :wub:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 6 6/4
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 12:38:32 PM »
MiyaRii <3

isako woke up in the early morning to an explosion near the warehouse, she managed to go to the room upstairs with a window to see the event.  It was a block from the warehouse and she heard a phone ring by Momo.  She picked it up and it was Nakazawa calling to see if everyone was fine, she heard the explosion, and ran to the nearest paid phone to call them.  Risako ran down to see Chinami with her pajama on going toward the fountain, she whispered her name, and she turned to see her tiptoeing down the stairs.

“Riichan, why are you up?”  She asked as she poured herself a cup of juice.

“You didn't hear the explosion?”  Risako asked.

“I did but I thought it was normal.”  Chinami sipped from her cup as Risako stood there shocked.

She remembered that in her training that she should not be rattled by big noises but be aware of the situation.  Once she started the assuming, that would lead to her downfall, and possibly her life if she took the wrong procedure.  However, it haunted her that she was never able to get rid of her fear and she hugged Chinami for protection.

She saw Yurina wake up and walk into the bathroom before letting go of Chinami's waist and going back to sleep.  Then, she heard a knock at the door but Chinami got to it before she could and two people entered with their guns aimed at them.  Risako in a vulnerable position, put her hands up until Maasa slipped behind them and knocked them out.  Chinami closed the door and Maasa tied both of them up until everyone got up.

“Wake up you two, what are you guys doing her?”  Risako asked and she took off the masks.  She seen them before but turned away before taking a better glance at them.

“We were sent from Nakazawa to assist with anything, we should have gave you guys a heads up but Nakazawa seemed worried so we just arrived.”  Risako turned and remembered the two people.

“Takahashi and Niigaki!”  The six were surprised as she hugged both of them.

Risako untied them and told the six to get some ointment for their rope burns and something to drink.  Risako and the two women were part of the same graduating class, Risako talked to them a bit before watching them get sent out to their duties.  Both were personal protectors of the special Diet members before being fired for insubordination.  They were managing under their own name until Nakazawa asked them to take on a part-time job to manage one of the firms before going under.  It was quite a bitter sweet moment watching them two meeting up with her.

The other six were not ready to trust them as they did what Risako asked them to do but they still kept their distance as she talked to them about the situation.  Momo and Saki went upstairs to clean up the room and Maasa and Yurina went into the kitchen to cook something but the other two girls were in the back spatting about Risako.

“Chinami, do you like her?”  Miya said in a tense voice with her fist inches away.

“No, she is all yours, I was just there because she was scared.”  Chinami avoiding the confrontation but Miya blocked off all the exits.

Why did you let her wrap your arms around you?  She is mines and she should never be around other people except for me.”  Miya slammed the wall with her open fist and Chinami bowed down to the girl.

“I was just there and I guess she did that because... she was scared.”  She let out her emotion onto the floor and Miya kneel down.

“How did it feel?  Was it wonderful?  I am truly liking her but I fear if she has other plans and I never want that to happen.”  Miya rubbed the girl's back as she looked up.

“It did, she likes you a lot and I never meant to take that away but I wanted her to know I am here as a friend that she can always be around me.  I never meant to take her away, she felt comfortable, and I wanted her to feel that.”  Miya nodded and put her head on her chest.

While in the front, Risako learned of a spy van near the warehouse and the two captured were on the lookout as they got themselves ready for school.  Saki and Maasa put on their usual male uniforms but Maasa's eye caught Saki's undergarments.  She had her weapons on the side of the underwear as she slipped on the slacks.  Maasa usually hid it in her jacket but it always would get lost and comes out of her allowance.  So she hid her gloves in her pants and noticed how perfectly it looked concealed underneath the jacket.

Momo and Yurina were in their own room putting on their uniforms but Yurina forgot about the stove on and ran down to see the pot still in a simmer.  Momo in her usual peppy state, looked for a nice scarf to wear today.  She dug into the pile and found a pretty blue with hearts on it, she purposely turned it around to make them look like peaches. 

Chinami quickly put on her uniform and bolted downstairs leaving Miya and Risako upstairs by themselves in the room.  Miya wrapped her arms around Risako's body with her head pressed onto her back.  Risako stood in front of the mirror to adjust her uniform and began to think about Miya anxiously waiting for her morning kiss.  Risako broke the hug and Miya landed onto the pile of clothes with her blouse wide open.  Risako stared at the body as she could imagine her opportunity and she put her hands onto her midsection and crawled up to her shoulders as they looked into each others eyes.

“Risako, I love you.”  Miya mumbled and Risako got off and walked downstairs leaving Miya disappointed in her decision.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 6 6/4
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2010, 01:49:29 PM »
Aww MiyaRii love is allways so  :wub:

“Risako, I love you.”  Miya mumbled and Risako got off and walked downstairs leaving Miya disappointed in her decision.

Hmm seems as tho Rii is afraid of relationships/ falling in love. Is it to do with her father or possibly and old love!

Ha, Maa taking out TaGaki! had this image in my head of Maa standing over Ai and bobbing her onto of the head :lol:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 7 6/6
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2010, 11:47:27 AM »
all is fun until someone gets hurt :D

Risako walked down to see Takahashi and Niigaki with their usual smiles and she passed by them to get her bag, before walking out of the door Takahashi put her hand on her shoulder.

“Riichan, there is something I have for you.”  She took out the letter from her pocket and she scanned it.

Risako felt lost as she read about her biological father as being a genius, she read through the letter as it was coded in a language.  She unscrambled the puzzle and could only see the danger he was in as being hunted by all the parties.  She saw the date and it was when she was two years old, the back had a more complex puzzle that she folded up and put into her pocket.

“I don't know your past but I wish you luck on your mission on my behalf.”  Takahashi and Niigaki walked out the front door while the seven went out the back door into an alley.  From the alley, they entered into a maze guided by the light through all the mirrors.  Finally, when they past the maze, they rush through the tunnel, and pop into the school.  They split off to their classes and Saki notices Risako occupied with the puzzle.

“Risako, what's on the paper?”  She asked and Risako put it back into her pocket when she sees Airi.

“Hello, Risako.”  Airi spoke in a cheery yet shy voice.

“Hello, Airi.”  Risako waved and joined them with the group, she observed Miya holding her folder closer to her body.  Risako entered into the classroom where Ishikawa-sensei had an unannounced pop quiz.

She saw the questions in front of her and drew on it until ten minutes before the quiz was due, she wrote in all the answers and erased the illustrations.  Although she wrote on the corner a letter, it was her way to grade the teacher, a lesson she learned in military school to assist the teacher with their assessment.  Unfortunately, not all the teachers caught on and she was disciplined but once they figured out the grade, she would assist with their lesson plan so all of her classmates could learn it.

She turned it in before the bell rang and walked out to see Miya with Maasa and Yurina, Miya grabbed Risako to the bathroom.  Saki and Airi were forced to face Maasa and Yurina, Saki could catch the wink from Maasa, but Airi became concerned for Risako and she ran to the bathroom where she noticed the two girls in a stall.  She heard the two voices volley before leaving the bathroom, however Miya and Risako stared at each other.

“Risako, that girl likes you, right?”  Miya asked.

“Yeah, she is quite cute and shy, and..” Miya pressed her lips on top of the younger girl's lips, Miya pulled back and smiled.

“Airi is such a great girl.”  Miya blurted before bolting but Risako grabbed her arm.

“Miya, I never had this before, let me hang out with Airi, and you and me at the warehouse.”  She presented a ultimatum and Miya shook her head.

“I like you a lot, I really have these feelings for you, and you being with her is unacceptable.  However, if you decide to stay with her, I have another person in mind.”  Risako felt the threat and she could only sigh to agree with Miya.  Miya walked out and instructed her girls to go into class as Risako walked out with Airi holding her hand.  The other girl smiled and walked in with her pride and further disappointment.

The next class was a yawn fest, while Risako and Miya were having a staring contest, where it was a power battle between the two until the teacher broke her chalk and Airi nudged Risako to ask for pencil lead.  She looked into her bag and saw the gun in her bag noticing she brought the wrong bag to school and had to nudge Saki for pencil lead.  Miya giggled as she did the switch before school and she picked up her “work” bag instead.  Risako excused her self from the class and ran through the school to find her bag.  She walked up to the chemistry room to see Kawajima with a book and watching the experiments fail one after another.  Until the flask exploded and startled Risako to find her school bag and saw the bag to the side with a note to the side.  Miya pulled the bag trick.

Risako was confused as she looked at the puzzle and turned the note around to see the code and it gave her the answer: Kawajima is your father.

She looked at the scientist and shook her head while Momo and Chinami decided to ditch class while Risako hauled her bag back to her room.  Both decided to not look at Risako but they had an idea to what she saw.  They knew of the situation as their master and Kawajima were partners until Kawajima wanted to solve a puzzle that no other person tried.  Kawajima cracked it and took the prize from the partner.  The partner wanted to get rid Kawajima but when he joined Katagawa he was untouchable, he gained the protection, and was a lifetime member.  It was a problem for both of them but they knew to avoid until Risako chose to fight him.  They feared it might have been too late and they took the weapon bag back to closet with all the attachments.   
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 7 6/6
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2010, 03:51:59 PM »
Kawajima is Rii's father, wonder how she will deal with this?

battle between Airi and Miya for Rii? tho Miya admits she may love someone else!

The next class was a yawn fest, while Risako and Miya were having a staring contest, where it was a power battle between the two until the teacher broke her chalk and Airi nudged Risako to ask for pencil lead.

uh oh staring contest, their rivalry might be back on!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 8 6/10
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2010, 02:56:54 AM »
Chapter 8

Risako returned back the classroom with a gumball in her pocket, she sat down and rolled the gumball toward Miya.  She looked at ground and kicked it back with her shoe but the gumball stuck onto her shoe.  As she struggled to get the gumball off the shoe, Airi rubbed Risako's arm with generous care, and Risako flowed through her hair.  Miya stumbled out of her chair and everybody turned to her, she stood up, and got back into her seat before the teacher to start again.

Saki was listening intently as she received a text message from Maasa, it seemed urgent, but she never wanted to leave the classroom right away.  She looked around and took her opportunity to leave as she went to the top of the building.  She saw Maasa with a smile as she ran from the ledge to the girl, she picked her up, and squeezed her with all her might.

“Maasa, I miss you too.”  Saki trying to talk as she felt suffocated.

“Sorry, I never had anyone talk to me since I came up here.”  Maasa smiled as she lead the othe girl to the ledge where she had a sandwich prepped for both of them.

Both sat on the ledge as Maasa patiently waited for Saki to say something, but she kept smiling which made her nervous.  Maasa stood up over Saki and she pouted, Saki laughed at the pout and laid on her back.  Maasa took the advantage by mounting over her body and Saki looked into Maasa's eyes as she felt trapped like a mouse to a hungry cat.

“Maasa...is this how you feel?”  She nods and Saki grasped onto her arms.

“Saki, is there a way you want it?”  Maasa asked.

Saki put her arms around Maasa's head as she pressed her lips on top of hers, Maasa began to tense up as she started to lose her breath.  Maasa pulled back and in her surprise, she felt rushed by her own doing.  Saki got up and walked back to the door before Maasa begged her to stop, she turned around and waved at her before picking up a note.

Maasa,

I know you like someone, show it.

-Yurina

Maasa took the note and ripped it up in front of her.  Saki grinned as she saw the partner come from the corner with her school bag and laughing.  Yurina walked toward the couple and she tossed a bag of coins toward Maasa.

“I knew you had it.”  She laughed.

“What about you and the other girl?”  Saki shook her head.

“She has been busy...”  Yurina admitted.

“Why do you two have a bet on each other?  Do you think I was an amateur?”  Saki questioned both of them as she groped them gently making them both nervous before opening the door to Momo.

Saki walked down and laughed down the hallway until Yoshizawa-sensei saw her and she presented a note to her which allowed her to see Risako in the gym.  Risako and Airi were there to talk about their relationship and Miya sitting in the dark on the bleachers.  Saki sat next to the girl and put her hand on her thigh.

“Don't worry, she is quite a person once you know her.”  Miya knocked it away.

“Why does Airi have here?  Risako and I kissed but...” Chinami sat behind her and put her arms onto Miya. 

“Miya, Risako knows you like her but she has to save Airi, she has something to do as part of her training.  She may not show it but one night she will ask you to hold her and that will give you the answer.”  Saki whispered as Chinami kissed Miya on the cheek.

Miya sighed and went back into her sulking about Risako and Airi's current relationship with each other.  While Chinami and Saki walked back into hall where they saw a bunch of girls over a person.  It was Ishikawa-sensei with a cut on the arm and the attacker was running away, both followed the guy and Chinami threw a smoke bomb at the person.

Saki ran after the attacker and slide to take out the legs, she took off the mask of the person, and a man with a scar on his cheek threw a punch.  Risako blocked with her leg and knocked him out cold, she dig into his pocket and saw ID card.  She threw it outside and it exploded in mid air, a Katagawa assassin.

Miya, Chinami, Saki, and Risako stared at each other knowing the situation but they knew Ishikawa-sensei could live if she told him anything but now he was unconscious and in their control.  They picked him up and tied him to the chair in the janitor room to think of a way to make him speak.  Nakazawa came from behind and looked at the guy and nodded.

“Good job group, go take care of Ishikawa, and I will take it from here.”  The four went back to see on Ishikawa's condition, she had a small cut and a sprained ankle.  Luckily it wasn't any worst or she would have been killed.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2010, 01:19:44 PM »
Another good chapter.

Lucky escape for Ishikawa!

“Miya, Risako knows you like her but she has to save Airi, she has something to do as part of her training.  She may not show it but one night she will ask you to hold her and that will give you the answer.”  Saki whispered as Chinami kissed Miya on the cheek.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2010, 11:21:50 AM »
Chapter 9

Risako led the group out to the main hall and as she tried to seek out Airi, Miya jumped on top of Risako causing to fall forward.  Her wrists were caught under her and she heard a crack.  Risako felt the sharp pain in her right wrist and sat down in the empty hallway trying to adjust her wrist.  Then, the bell rang as Risako dusted herself up and was surprised by Airi who was right behind her.

“You missed class, you need me to help you catch up?”  Airi asked as Miya was being constrained by Chinami.

“Don't worry, I can always talk to the teacher, I have no fear.”  Airi waved bye as Miya fought out of the girl's control.

Risako walked toward the bathroom to look at the wrist and entering the bathroom she saw Momo and Yurina in a stall talking to each other.  Risako leaned in to listen to the conversation but Miya came in and saw Risako eavesdropping.  Miya walked toward the sink to wash her face and Risako stood behind her to confront her. 

“What do you want?  You have Airi, you should be happy.”  Miya shrugged her off and Risako hugged her from behind.

Risako knew that Miya was the only person who could save her from anything, Saki was a great partner but her knowledge of combat was still in the beginning stage.  Miya sighed and closed her eyes to regain her composure.

“Riichan, don't get me wrong, I wanted you for myself and I still do.  However, I know how much you love her that you would save her instead of me but you did it because it is your duty to protect right?”  She nodded.

“Miya, I had an experience once with a good friend in military school...”  The bell rang and Miya left before Risako could start the story knowing the next class started.

Risako walked in and remembered the time her best friend was taken under her supervision.  It was four years back that she had to watch over a recruit who had been disciplined for tardiness.  She knew that her constant tardiness was because of the distance from the barracks to the classroom so she decided to make her slim down and be more alert.  The first month she pushed her hard to get to through the exercises and by the time the second month came by she was rolling and becoming a better student until the night before finals.  She came back after basic training to a bunch of older soldiers who were not impressed by her new ways.  They beat her to death and Risako raged over it until she finally broke.  The five people were tortured and were left in the wilderness for three days before running back to camp.  The commanding officers  sent her into a ward to be evaluated but found no psychological problem.  Her father told her to stay in the mess room for the week as punishment.

That day she promised that whoever she protects, she will not get harmed, it was sworn onto her undershirt.  She would never let anyone touch her friends, if they did it was going to be hellish. 

The final bell rang and Miya walked with Risako out of class and Airi joined them.  Miya held back her anger and walked with Chinami instead who was offering to pay for everybody's order.  However, Airi and Risako went to Airi's apartment to keep her company until her parents came home.

The rest of the gang went back to the warehouse where their food arrived but the atmosphere was silenced as Nakazawa appeared in front of them.

“I know you guys are comfortable here but Risako might be in danger being with that girl.  You guys are going to have to keep watch and support her if needed.”  Miya stood up and swallowed the bite she took.

“I want to be the lone person to watch her.”  Nakazawa thought about leaving Miya alone but knew of the risk and sent Momo with her as backup.

The two sat behind a bush watching the apartment building, with only the snacks in hand, they took turns to watch out for any problems.  Momo took the binoculars and intently looked at the building.  Miya stared at the sky and paused to admire the cloud shapes in the evening.

“Miya, Risako and you make a good couple.”  Momo murmured as Miya turned away.

“Risako is jealous of you.”  Miya slouched down even farther.

“She knows that if Airi didn't come into the picture you two would be the best couple out of all of us.”  Momo giggled as she saw two people entered into the apartment next to Airi's.

Miya could only sigh as she didn't know what to say but for Risako's sake she would let them go be as they are.  However, a radio alert came over to them and they ran toward the building as they saw a struggle at the car.  Miya laid her trap to slow down the car and Momo threw her dust toward the car.  Miya ran up to see the two budging their way in and attacked both before the two came out.  She felt overmatched until a kendon stick hit him squarely on the head.  Airi had a weapon skill, Risako ran over to Miya to tend toward her bleeding lip.  Airi finished off the two and watched the car drive off as Momo couldn't contain the kidnappers.

Airi watched as the car drove away and gathered up her kendo sticks and declared herself part of the team but Risako stopped her.

“Airi, no, this is too dangerous.”  Airi flashed her badge.

“You thought I was a normal student but I had been undercover to stop you from the assassination of Katagawa.”  Risako was taken a back as she tried to clear up the mission as a rescue mission.  Airi gathered up all the sticks and carried them to the warehouse in the middle of the city.

Airi knew that if everyone was against her, she would know with the other people within the group.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 9 6/15
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2010, 01:15:55 PM »
WTF Airi was undercover! wonder how Miya will react too this!

Rii's story about her friend in Military camp is sad, no wonder she feels like she had to protect Airi, now she knows what Airi is however I wonder how her feelings will change?

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 9 6/15
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2010, 09:57:39 AM »
^ thnx for replying  :thumbup

Chapter 10

Airi entered into the warehouse to see the wide space filled with couches and the food resources.  Takahashi and Niigaki took Airi into the back while the rest lounged around in the front.  Risako walked toward the back to hear what they were talking about, as she leaned in, Miya surprised her.

“Miya, what they could be talking about?”  Risako asked as she leaned in closer.

“Riichan, they are looking through everything, the thing is that you brought her here, and it be on your head if we don't succeed.”  Risako ignored the warning and kept listening in.

She heard the noises in the back and got to the thin wall, it seemed calmer than she expected, all Airi was mentioning that they needed the person alive.  Risako felt a knot in her stomach in her anxious state she ran to the soda machine and filled up a cup of orange soda.  She kept it close her, sipping it at a turtle's pace, until Airi came out with the two bodyguards.

“Riichan, were you a good girlfriend?”  Airi asked and everybody turned toward the couple as Airi patted Risako's head.

“Yes....”  Risako walked away with cup in hand.

Airi followed Risako to the corner and Miya followed her but Chinami held her back before she did anything to destroy the situation.  Risako usually wanted her space especially when she felt embarrassed by the scene.  She walked to the back and found the empty space.  She sat there sipping more of the orange soda and looking at the sunlight piercing through the window, she could feel the warmth of the room.  Airi entered into the space and Risako leaned back looking at the ceiling.  Airi jumped onto the soft cushion and rolled into her.

“Riichan, you are always so serious, you never feel like you are having fun.”  Airi nudged her and she rolled to the otherside.

“It's that...nevermind.”  Risako threw the empty cup across the room and Airi left her hand on her shoulder.

“You can tell me everything.”  Airi scooted up closer and smiled.

“I am not a people person, I like to keep my distance between friends and closer people, I like you a lot but I cannot show it as it is a sign of weakness.  If there was anything I could offer you, I would ask you to stay away when the time comes.  I know who you are and what you are here to do, but don't stop it.”  Risako got up and walked out from the back.  She headed upstairs and began her meditation.

Airi walked out and saw Miya in front of her, Airi covered her face in defense of what she expected to be blows but instead a hug.

“Why?”  Airi asked.

“I can't help it, Riichan has always been like that, I remembered one day when we were in the orphanage, she would sit in the corner watch the wall.  I walked over and she was intently watching the spider walk up the wall.  She stood up and tried to imitate that, eventually she got herself up 5 feet from the floor with just pure strength.”  Airi gasped at the event.

“She is quite at peace when she is alone.”  Miya nodded.

“I even tried pursuing her but she pushed me away because of you.”  She looked to the other girls and see them nodding their heads.

Airi was impressed by Risako's actions as a youngster and looking at her door, she saw the white paint fresh from painting and nothing else on it.  She knocked and the door opened up to a whitewash room with an area for her school clothes and work clothes.  She was still in her meditation stance as Airi took a step forward, she turned and smiled.

“You need something?”  She asked as she opened the window to the view of the city.

“No, I wanted to see your room.”  She giggled as Airi seemed shocked by the lack of items many girls would carry around.

“Well, I'll be in the shower and that means no peeking.”  Risako took her change of clothes to the restroom as Airi closed the door to her room and could only feel the plainness of her.

The other six girls decided to research on Airi a little more to see her background and found her accomplishments to be quite full and it checked out for them as they were impressed by her weapon skills.  Chinami saw the kendo stick and looked at the signature and it was quite old as it was a gift.

“That one is owned by a famous master in Okinawa, I need to find food before I start fainting.” Airi said as she looked through the menu and pondered on her and the others' decision.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 10 6/19
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2010, 02:32:01 PM »
Well at least Airi and Miya seem to be getting on O.K.

Poor Rii seems more confused about her own feelings more than anyone else, hope she can get it together  :cry:

Wondering if Chii likes Miya. she seems to hold her back from seeing Rii, just a thought!

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toddle - Sack Dress