JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Suga Shikao - Gogo no Parade

Author Topic: Rival? Chapter 21 11/21  (Read 12939 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Rival? Chapter 21 11/21
« on: October 02, 2010, 09:56:14 PM »
After sniper girl/under peace, I wanted to write a MM fic but I had a thought and why not incorporate Berryz and C-ute as a fic and use a rare starting character Chisato, so maybe something interesting on my part  :lol:

Chapter 1

Waiting in the rain, Chisato looked outside as she sees the downpour becoming strong by the minute.  Feeling a hand behind her, her neighbor with her umbrella greeted her with a smile.

“Chisa~  go home, since you are here, let's go.”  Her high-pitched voice always makes her laugh.

“Thanks, Momo-senpai.”  She stood up and lifted her umbrella over her head and walked with her off the school's campus.

Chisato always felt thankful having such a great friend in Momo but her challenge came when a month ago a girl came to the door.  Seeing from her window that night, she felt her body become weak as she was kissing the unknown girl.  She closed her blinds and began to cry as she began to realize that from her admiration it had become a crush and leaving it out there was no option.  From that day, she would try to get closer, when she had the opportunity.

“Ah, senpai, you... have... a .. girlfriend?”  Chisato asked the gleeful Momo.

“No.... why do you ask?”  Chisato shocked by the answer bit on her lip and stepped into a deep puddle.

“Chisa.... let me help you out.”  She pulled her out of the water and got to an overhead shelter for the time being.

“So, Chisa, you have a girlfriend?  I know a person who likes you.”  Chisato hoped it was Momo but her wishful thinking began to evade her mind as she tried to think of the person.

“No, I don't but you are so popular in school that any girl will take you.”  Momo giggled at the comment.

“That is so cute.”  Momo patted her on the head.  “I think you might be more popular than me.”

Chisato sat down on the bench as the people inside were walking around doing their business as she felt a finger poking her and turned around to find her enemy, Hagiwara Mai staring at her. Chisa turned away to avoid confronting her.  Momo walked over to the bathroom giving an opportunity for Mai to have a seat.

“So, Chisa.... your friend gonna protect you from me.”  Mai smiled as she poked Chisa in the back.

“No, I just don't like you and why don't you bother somebody else?”  Chisa scooted toward the edge as Mai followed her.

“Well, there is nobody and you look cute in the rain.”  Chisa looked back around and Mai gives a wink before Momo came back.

Chisato felt her heart stop as she never had anyone try to flirt with her and especially her longtime enemy, she felt it was just a ploy to get into her head but usually its physical not mental.  Momo looked outside to still see the overcast skies and both went back outside to brave the conditions.

“Chisa, you look pale, I hope you didn't catch a cold.”  Momo's concerned look warm up her heart.

“I only wish you knew how much I adore you.”  Chisa thought to herself.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 08:17:19 AM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
Re: Rival? Chapter 1 10/2
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 10:33:37 PM »
a new fics from you!!! :on woohoo:

so, Chisa is the main character along with Momo.... :hehehe: :hehehe: :hehehe:

Chisa love Momo??? now that's interesting..... :ding: :ding: :ding:

and i wonder what Mai is up to..... :glasses:

can't wait for the next chapter kurosawa-san.... :on GJ: :on GJ:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Rival? Chapter 2 10/2
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 09:20:58 AM »
thnx abok, it has a lot dealing with the fact that you can withstand pain even if you feel you are okay with it, well on to chapter 2

Chapter 2

The duo walked into the street and Chisa waved goodbye as she entered the house with her mother's warm smile.  Chisa dropped her bag and threw herself onto the couch as she saw her mother above her.

“How was school?”  Her mother asked as she took off her apron.

“It was good, I just have a lot to study.”  Chisa smiled but in the back of her mind was Momo and Mai.

“That's nice, anyways I have dinner ready and I'll see you tomorrow after work.”  She got her purse and walked out the door as Chisato laid down and looked at the ceiling.

As she gazed at the white, milky wall she began to feel unsure about what she wanted now, even if Momo did ask her, she had to wonder if all the time she was competing with her was just a way to get closer to her.  The hours went by and realized the time and ran upstairs to the bath as she looked outside to see a tall girl next to Momo, she stared out through the window as they both hugged and the tall girl waved goodbye.

Momo turned to see Chisa staring out the window and frozen in her tracks Chisa decided to walk back down to meet Momo by the fence.  Her heart beat faster as Momo didn't look angry but the feeling of fear came upon Chisa.

“Chisa.... have you been looking into my room?”  Chisa wanted to nod but shook her head instead.

“Tell me the truth!”  Chisa nodded and Momo put her hands on her shoulders.

“Well, I can't describe this but... she thought that you and I were a couple.”  Chisa tilted her head to the side.

“We are not one, we are just neighbors.”  Chisa responded.

“Anyways she confessed her love and I had to calmly reject it, I know another person who does like her but I felt something wrong and I told her that we should at least go out one time.”  Chisa felt her heart go to her stomach but it wasn't as heavy as she thought and understood Momo's compromise.

“So, I want to say that she isn't my girlfriend but we are going out tomorrow night and since you don't have a mate to take...”

“I have someone...”  Chisa interrupted.

“You do?”  Momo glowed as she could double date.

“Yeah, but I don't have any of her contact stuff so hopefully I can get back to you on that....”  Momo hugged Chisa as she ran back to the house but it was rather a small victory but she wanted her all to herself but if it is to be with her, it was worth a little to try.

Chisa ran upstairs to the bathroom to get her shower ready and felt lightheaded as the steam almost knocked her out but a thought came into mind as Momo ran off, I want her to be happy no matter what, even if it is not with me, but I want to be happy for just knowing that Momo can be a dear friend and protect me from everything.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline memory

• support this forum forever!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 06:49:50 PM »
another HP kids fic from you kurosawa-kun!!! :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:

Chisa x Momo??? i think this is the first but i love it  :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv:

and who's the tall girl??? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 07:03:36 PM »
wow!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: another update??? :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: that's fast kurosawa-san..... i hope you will keep updating this fast..... :on GJ: :on GJ:

i wonder who's that tall girl too..... is it Yurina??? or maybe Erika??? :dunno: :dunno:

is Chisa going to ask Mai go to with her??? :dunno: :dunno:

and i wonder what will happen during the double date?? :dunno: :dunno:

i'm getting curious!!!  :dizzy: :dizzy: and i can't wait to know what will happen next!!!! :ding: :ding:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Rival? Chapter 3 10/3
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 05:19:00 AM »
@memory yes but no melodramatic feelings but a lot of realizations

@abok It just seemed to get interesting in my head so I threw out earlier than I expected

The tall girl shall be explained later but we shall move on....

Chapter 3

After drying her hair, she down on her bed looking toward the wall as she tries to compose herself before going back downstairs for dinner.  She heard a feint voice from her window as Momo waved her down with her gleeful voice.  Chisato waved back and signaled back to her about dinner and Chisato ventured downstairs to the kitchen as she saw the container of meat and the rice in the pot.  She scooped out the warm rice and placed it on her plate and grabbed the pieces of meat with her chopsticks.  She placed her plate down and heard the phone rang.

“Okai residence, Chisato speaking.” 

“Hello, this is Hagiwara Mai.”  Chisato's jaw dropped as she had no idea that she had her phone number.

“How did you get my number?”  Chisa asked.

“I got it from the directory at school.  Sorry.”  Chisa bit on her lower lip as she never felt violated but might as well take advantage of the situation.

“It's not right for you to do that but I wanted to ask if you are available tomorrow night.”  Chisa heard a pause in Mai's breath.

“Suuuuuure.”  Her answer made Chisato happy but still the weird feeling made her cautious.

“Can you meet me at the school?”  Mai asked.

“Okay, I'll be there with two other people.”  Chisa answered.

“Two other people?  Okay, I'll be there.”  Mai hung up and Chisa went back to her meal.

Chisa sat down in the quiet room with the dim lights as she cut the tough piece of meat with her knife and started to chew on it.  The thoughts of the night was just about how to prepare for tomorrow as she seemed to avoid school for the moment and after getting through the last piece, she dumped her dishes into the sink and started on her homework.

“Chisatoooooooooo.”  Momo yelled from her window.

“Yes, Momo.”  Chisato answered with her back toward her.

“Can you talk for a bit?”  Her voice softened as Chisato turned and stepped toward the window.

“Go ahead.”

“Chisa, I feel nervous, are you?”  Chisa nodded.

“I guess you should be but you know we should have something we can all enjoy, so how about a movie?”  Momo proposed.

“Sure, but no scary movies, you know how much you hate them and especially I think your girlfriend doesn't want to see you scared.”  Chisa laughed as Momo pouted as she closed her blinds and Chisa went back to her homework.

“I love how Momo pouts.”  She said to herself before striking her pencil onto her paper.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline memory

Re: Rival? Chapter 3 10/3
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 09:23:47 AM »
Chisa invites Mai!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

“I love how Momo pouts.”  She said to herself before striking her pencil onto her paper.

Kawaii!!! :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Rival? Chapter 4 10/4
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 12:26:19 PM »
@Memory: I like the ChisaMai combination a lot so they will be together for now

Chapter 4

Homework has always been easy for her but thinking about the next day caused a lot more problems than usual, as she looked through the pages, she noticed the mistakes and with time being short before her bed time, she powered right through it.  She hastily put every thing into her bag and left her bag on top of the table before changing into her pajamas.  She turned toward the mirror and straightened out her top before sliding underneath the sheets.  She heard the door closed from downstairs and walked out to see her mother returning from work before going back into her bed and sleep.

She woke up the next morning with her mother busily cooking breakfast for her before school starts, however today, when she arrived downstairs, Momo waved hi and ran back up to change into her school attire before coming back down again.

“You have cute pajamas.”  Momo poked at her cheek as Chisa's face grew red.

“Thank you.”  Chisa laughing nervously as their plates arrived at the table.

Chisa watched as Momo quickly cleaned up her plate as she would usually take her time, but following her friend's pace gave her a stomach ache and felt uneasy to leave the table.  She began walking and felt a gassy feeling in her stomach as it rose up to her mouth and trying to hold it back desperately she ran over to the corner to belch.  Momo sneaked right behind her and scared Chisa into the wall.

“Sorry, it so cute, that you run away to belch, I usually would just turn away.”  Momo gleamed again in Chisa's sight.

“It was a big one.”Chisa replied.

“Well I guess if it would shake a whole house then you would find shelter, right?”  Momo joked as Chisa grabbed her bag.

“Let's go.”  Chisa said in a low tone as she waved bye to her mother.

They both walked down the street to the corner convenience store in which the usual young women would be cashiering and serving breakfast for the people.  Momo and Chisa looked around until they saw another girl enter the store with the same uniform as theirs but in her eyes she seemed lost so Momo approached her with her usual smile.

“Are you new in town?”  Momo asked.

“Yes, my name is Tokunaga Chinami, I transferred  from Kanagawa and today is my first day.”  She introduced herself as Chisa joined Momo.

“I see, you want some riceballs?  They have the best in this neighborhood.”  Momo asked.

“No thank you.”  Momo interrupted.

“Let me treat you one since you are a new student.”  Momo walked up and picked up plastic covered rice ball and gave it to Chinami.

“Thank you, I'll pay you back later, so let's go to school before we are late.”  Chinami pointed at the clock and the two got their orders before blitzing out of the store and passing through the gates before it closes.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2010, 04:16:44 PM »
Sorry for missing the first chapter Kuro  :doh:

Hmm, so Chisa like's Momo but has never been brave enough to tell her, It's funny how Chisa tends to spy on Momo trough her window, it's actually quite cute  :wub: I wonder who it is that Momo likes however.....

Why is Mai Chisa's eneny, did she just used to bullu Chisa or something or is it deeper than that, why do I get the feeling that Mai may have other feelings toward Chisa than just bullying her?

Chii is also introduced as the new girl in school  :twothumbs I wonder how she will be involved in the story?

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2010, 06:41:49 PM »
oh no!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: i miss on commenting chapter 3.... :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: well, i guess i better comment now.... :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Chapter 3

so Chisa invited Mai to go out during their double date..... :ding:

i wonder what's going to happen.... :dunno:

Chapter 4

looks like there's a new girl in town.... :ding: :ding: :ding:

Chii's new here so i guess that tall girl is not Chii.... :err:

i wonder what kind of character Chii will be..... :dunno: :dunno: i hope a good one... :sweat: :sweat:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Rival? Chapter 5 10/5
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2010, 10:28:58 AM »
@oddball honestly as long as you read it I would be fine
@abok Chii will play an intricate part to the story

Chapter 5

Momo and Chinami went toward the upperclassmen part of the campus as Chisato venture to the sophomore classrooms.  As she turned the corner, Mai popped out and grabbed her into the bathroom.

“I'm going to be late.”  Chisa starting to panic as Mai's smile grew.

“Don't worry, in 3... 2.... 1...”  The fire alarm rang as the sprinklers went off in the hallway.

“Follow me to the roof.”  Mai grabbed Chisa's hand and fought against the traffic up the stairs to the roof where the morning sun seemed to warm up the mood.

“Why do you cause trouble?  Every time I come with something good?  You come with something better and...”  Mai started to look over the ledge.

“I just couldn't stand you being perfect, I wanted to find a flaw, but to me you make everything better and I wanted you to notice that.”  Chisa bit her lip as she went closer to Mai.

“So, you like me?  For 2 years you were trying to get me to listen to your confession, so you went far enough to get close to me and make my academic career a living hell?”  Chisa had her hands ready to choke her as Mai felt the space getting smaller.

“Yes, I admit to that.”  Chisa put down her hands as Mai leaned in to hug her.

“Why?”  Chisa whispered.

“Because you are chasing the wrong girl, I know this because I would never let you get tired chasing me.”  Chisa paused as the thoughts ran into her head about how Momo never noticed the moves she would do to get her attention.

As their embrace started to wear off, Mai pointed out the tall girl by the stairs, she was quite soaked from the sprinklers and seemingly nervous to approach the two.  Chisa remembered her face from yesterday and quickly pointed it out as she ran toward her.  Before Chisa could say a word, she bowed in front of them as a gesture for greeting them.

“You must be Momo's friend....”  She said in a ssoft voice.

“Yes, I am and you were the girl from yesterday and that day...”  She covered up Chisa's mouth.

“Yes, I was and I am sorry for that but I have a problem.”  Chisa tilted her head.

“I know Momo wanted to have a double date but I seem to misplace my tickets at home, so if you don't mind buying four tickets to the horror movie, I would pay you back.”  She nervously smiled.

“Fine, you seem to be honest and I expect it soon.”  Chisa said as she grabbed Mai with a smile.

“Is tomorrow fine?”  Chisa's jaw dropped as Mai tried to struggle out of her grip.

“How do I get to know people who are rich?”  She said to herself.

“Before I forget, my name is Kumai Yurina, and it was a pleasure to meet you Okai-san.”  She walked back downstairs as the two enjoyed drying off in the morning sun.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2010, 02:32:07 PM »
Ha ha Mai set off the srinklers to get some time alone with Chisa, good effort  :lol:

Aww see Mai only did all those things to Chisa to try and get her attention, she loved her all along  :shy1: and she did it because she saw hom much Chisa went after Momo and didn't want to get in the way, so sweet!  :luvluv1:

So Chisa has to get all the tickets  :angry: poor her!

Offline memory

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2010, 05:46:08 PM »
Mai's in love with Chisa???!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

so the tall girl is Yurina??? :glasses: :glasses: :glasses:

i can't wait to read about their double date!!! :on woohoo: :on woohoo: :on woohoo:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2010, 06:22:15 PM »
i finally got my answer!!!! :on woohoo: :on woohoo: :on woohoo: Yurina is the mysterious tall girl...... :ding: :ding: :ding:

Mai is so cute..... :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: she's doing all of that because she want Chisa to notice her...... :shy2: :shy2: she really love Chisa.... :shy1: :shy1: :shy1:

hmm..... looks like Momo's in trouble!!!  :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: she hate horror movie!!!  :scared: :scared: :scared:

correct me if i'm wrong.... :hee: :hee: :hee: but did Chisa just having a second thought about Momo??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Rival? Chapter 6 10/7
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2010, 12:25:43 AM »
@oddy: yes poor her, but Mai always has a way XD

@memory: Mai was trying to be romantic but in a way it fails

@abok: Chisa has a very tough battle in her head, she respects Mai for being up front but still knows Momo will protect her and hopefully gets to see what she has presenting for a while although the realization is long road ahead

Chapter 6

Minutes later, the alarms stop their loud ring and from the roof they saw the students walking back into the building and they went by one of the air vents where no one except the sky could see them.  As they sat on the rubble, Mai leaned onto the vent and smiled as Chisa turned the other way with her back facing Mai.

“What's wrong?”  Mai asked as Chisa put her head down.

“She looks rather attractive.....”  Mai put her arms around her body.

“She does, but if you think about it, isn't Momo your height?”  Chisa smiled at the comment but deeply she felt that threat.

“Yeah, so let's back to class.”  Mai took out her cell phone before exiting the roof.

“Nakky-san, can you do me a favor?  May I order four tickets to the horror movie?”  She asked as the reply was perfect.  As she closed the phone, her rage started to come out as Chisa was only thinking about Momo and not her.

“She'll understand, one day.”  She said to herself before walking down from the roof.

Chisa walked into the classroom where a new teacher was starting up her lesson as she sat down in her seat in the middle of the room as she is ready to introduce herself but the sudden urge that the teacher had to fix herself in front of the class made her laugh.

“Okay, settle down, my name is Mrs. Fujimoto, I am your guys new homeroom teacher and subbing for Mr. Ishida for the rest of the year for history.”  Everyone clapped and a hand raised from the crowd.

“I think that's quite inappropriate for a lady to fix herself in front of the class.”  The girl said as Fujimoto raised her eyebrow.

“Well unfortunately, all the boys didn't mine...”  Everyone dropped out of their seats with that comment as she sat back down with an embarrassed face.

“Anyways, settle down, I only have one announcement to make, dance is next week and if you guys can be nice to me and the other teachers, we are going to have an informal dress code, that's it and off you guys go.”  She swung her arms toward the exit as they got to their other classes as she took Chisa to the side.

“What were you doing on the roof?”  Mrs. Fujimoto asked as Chisa put down her head.

“I thought that was the exit outside and I followed a person to there.”  Mrs. Fujimoto took a deep breath and let out a sigh.

“Okay, please don't do that again and also if you are going to chase after a girl please let them know before hand.”  She winked as Chisa left to go to her next class.

She began to think about her words and it seemed weird to even her that she knew what Chisa was doing or it was a ploy for her to her mind wrapped around it.  She could never figure it out until walking pass by her in the hall after lunch that she tried to pick up a conversation but the woman's quick reply caught her again.

“I know because I saw you run up with her and a tall girl followed.”  She waved bye as she left the school for the day.

“Geez, I can never win against her wits.”  She said to herself walking to her last class for the day.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Rival? Chapter 7 10/8
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2010, 03:47:47 AM »
Chapter 7

Chisato sat through the last class waiting for it to be over, she could only anticipate every minute passing by, luckily it was a class with a teacher with bad bladder, which usually means they would sit around for a while before she comes back but a girl came in with an envelope came to the front and her head peeked above the group to find someone in the room.  She quickly approached the sitting Chisa and smiled with her delivery.

“Who are you?”  Chisa asked as she placed the package on her desk.

“The name is Nakky, it was your order from this morning, thank you for your purchase.”  She walked away as she opened the package to find four tickets in her possession.

“Mai gotta be crazy for me if she does this for me.”  Chisa shook her head as the teacher came back and the bell rang for the end of class.  Chisa got out and waited in the normal spot for Momo as usual but seeing Mai in the corner, she walked right over and grinned.

“It came on time!”  She exclaimed as she gave a hug but Chisa gently push her back as she tried to get her thought in.

“Yes, it did but it is not good if I am spoiled by you, I want to at least support you for something.”  Mai titled her head.

“Reason for food.....”  Chisa sighed as Momo waved the duo down.

“Ah this must be your stalker.”  Momo joked as Mai smiled toward her.

“You are quite petite for a senior....”  Mai answered back as the two started to feel the flames between them.

“Okay, let it go you two, Mai, I'll pick you up and we will go to the theater at 7ish.”  Chisa compromised the deal and took Momo out of the school grounds and took her back to the store.

The two looked around the store as they heard the boorbell rang and saw Chii dragging in a girl with sunglasses and curly hair.  For her smile, looks like she found someone to be with but the other girl seemed less interested and seemingly she followed Chii around the store as she saw the cashier and walked up to her.  Chii stared at the sweets as Momo approached her and Chisa walked up to counter to order her afternoon snack.  She began to notice that the curly haired girl and the cashier were friends in high school but the cashier graduated and works in the store to make her money.  As Chisa quickly grabbed it, she yanked Chii to the side.

“What was that for?”  Chisa pointed at the two.

“That curly-haired girl is no good for you, she plays around with a lot of people and she will do the same.”  Chii nodded as she paced herself toward the cashier as the duo walked out with their food.

“Momo, you okay?  I hope Mai wasn't that discourteous to you.”

“No, she has her opinions, but since she is with you, I can handle that.”  Chisa swallowed the big piece and kept her mouth closed for the rest of the trip.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Rival? Chapter 8 10/10
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2010, 02:12:57 AM »
Chapter 8

Momo waved bye as she entered her house but the aura around Momo was starting to dull as she felt the pain of Mai's words.  She dropped off her bag and noticed that her parents weren't home, so she grabbed her juice and pour out a glass as she laid back on her couch.  As she emptied her mind, she had a fear, she never felt the chance to be intimate as she always kept to herself and Chisa was just like her.  She sat up as she took another sip and looked outside to the overcast skies and decided to walk over to Chisa's house.  As she exited her house, she saw Chisa underneath the awning, and sat down by her with her usual smile.

“Sorry about earlier, it usually doesn't bother me, but...”  Chisa interrupted as she smiled and saw the birds fluttering in a group.

“It doesn't matter to me you are short, it makes you cuter.....”  Chisa said quietly as Momo leaned over to Chisa.

“Are you trying to catch my attention?  Or is my cuteness making you say that?”  Momo giggled as Chisa turned and stuck out her tongue.

“You are cute, don't deny that, Mai is just jealous...”  Momo's smile became of concern as she felt the awkward feeling come over her.  She invited Chisa into her house as Momo poured another glass of juice for her friend.

“Momo are you okay?  Is there something you need?”  Momo handed her cup as she slowly drank from it.

“I know you got horror movie tickets, but since it is with Yurina, I wouldn't mind but I want to ask about how you feel?”  Chisa tilted her head to the side.

“I feel perfectly fine, but if you don't mind, I want to say something.....”  Momo leaned in.

“I like you....”  Momo sat back and laughed as Chisa bit down on her lip.

“I mean I really like you.”  Momo nodded.

“I knew that for a while, but if you are serious, kiss me.”  Chisa felt her chest getting tight as she received an open invitation to kiss her.

Chisa began to think about everything she had worked herself toward, and she finally faced the realization that if she could pursue this, what will happen.  She walked toward Momo as she cornered her onto the couch, breathing hard, she swallowed everything and closed in on her target.  Slowly, Momo held out her lips and felt a contact on there and both opened their eyes at the same time seeing their eyes inches from each other.  Chisa pulled back and retreated to her side of the couch.

“Chisa.... why have you kept back the feelings though?”  Momo asked.

“If I told you, we would not be friends anymore.”  Chisa waved bye as she left the house and ran back into hers as she grabbed onto a pillow and cried herself to sleep.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Rival? Chapter 8 10/10
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2010, 12:50:58 PM »
sorry for not replying sooner kurosawa-san.... :kneelbow: :kneelbow: i'm really busy.... :depressed: :depressed: :depressed:

looks like Mai and Momo don't like each other very much..... :smoke: :smoke: i wonder what will happen between these two...... :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

“I like you....”  Momo sat back and laughed as Chisa bit down on her lip.

“I mean I really like you.”  Momo nodded.
Chisa finally said it!!!! :ding: :ding:

“I knew that for a while, but if you are serious, kiss me.”  Chisa felt her chest getting tight as she received an open invitation to kiss her.
Momo!!! :shock: :shock: by saying this, does it mean that Momo loves Chisa too???? :shy2: :shy2: :shy2:

“If I told you, we would not be friends anymore.”  Chisa waved bye as she left the house and ran back into hers as she grabbed onto a pillow and cried herself to sleep.
what are you doing Chisa???!!! :scared: :scared: why do you run??? Momo didn't even say anything yet!!! :on cloudeye: :on cloudeye: :on cloudeye:

nice chapters kurosawa-san.... :on GJ: :on GJ: i really want to know what will happen next..... :on drink: :on drink: :on drink:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Rival? Chapter 6 10/7
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2010, 03:02:10 PM »
“Nakky-san, can you do me a favor?  May I order four tickets to the horror movie?”  She asked as the reply was perfect.  As she closed the phone, her rage started to come out as Chisa was only thinking about Momo and not her.

“She'll understand, one day.”  She said to herself before walking down from the roof.

Aww poor Mai  :cry: how can you do this to her?

“Ah this must be your stalker.”  Momo joked as Mai smiled toward her.

“You are quite petite for a senior....”  Mai answered back as the two started to feel the flames between them.

Mai/Momo fight over Chisa, sounds like fun  :lol:

who is the curly-haired girl in this episode? I still kinda wondering where Chii is going to fit in aswell.... Possible Chii/Yurina???

So Chisa finnaly told Momo how she felt about her, I wonder if having Mai aroud prompted Chisa to tell Momo?

“Chisa.... why have you kept back the feelings though?”  Momo asked.

So there is a reson why Chisa held her feelings back, why would it make her and Momo not be freinds anymore however?

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Rival? Chapter 9 10/11
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2010, 09:36:28 AM »
@abok np on the reply, they all have seemingly weird issues and it gets more complex as it goes along

@oddy Chisa wanted to make sure that her friendship would be preserved and she didn't want to ruin that relationship

Chapter 9

Chisa woke up to Momo caressing her head as she saw her face, she rolled off the couch and before she could say a word, Momo told her to be quiet.  Yurina came out of the kitchen and with a smile she put down her snacks and took off her apron as she saw the cookies on the plate.

“Ah, Yurina, why are you here so early?”  Chisa sat up and tried to keep her living room tidy but with all the items scattered, she picked it up before Momo stopped her.

“Momo told me to come over and I saw you sleeping so I wondered if you wanted a snack and Momo was telling me about how you got the tickets and me being irresponsible....”  Momo patted her on the head and she smiled but in Chisa's mind came the blaring realization of “did she tell?”

“I see, you seem to be in a good mood for our double date.”  Yurina nodded as she ran upstairs to the bathroom.

“Momo-chan.... you didn't tell her?”  Momo shook her head.

“I did, but Yurina just wanted to ask me about the new girl.”  Chisa tried to think about the new girl and suddenly thought of Chii.

“But Chii is following that girl, how can we get her to realize that Yurina is wanting her.”  Chisa whispered as Yurina walked down the stairs.

“Ah, I have a question, who is with her?”  Yurina asked the two friends.

“Natsuyaki Miyabi, sergeant to the local gang, she has her connection with the people, but I would not consider she would convert her.”  Momo explained as Yurina had a determined look.

“She doesn't scare me, she may look tough but for Chii, I will show my will.”  All three started to laugh as Yurina put down her fist and her mind cleared about the date.

All three cleared up the table as they got ready to go out and meet up with Mai at the theater, Yurina went ahead as the other two locked Chisa's house and saw Miyabi across the street.  They started to walk toward the theater as Miya walked faster toward them and looked around before taking them to a dark corner.

“You two, I need help, this girl is following me and I can't get rid of her, she is ruining my reputation, please help me let her down.”  Miya went down to her knees as she started to beg and they looked at each other as they picked her off the ground.

“Miyabi-san, you have to give us one favor.”  Miya nodded.

“That girl you are chasing, we can give you a good word, and buy us fried breads for a week.”  Momo proposed the idea as she bit down on her bottom lip and looked around before agreeing to the deal.

“You guys are wonderful, and don't say I asked for your help.”  She ran into the back door of the store as they went back out onto the main street.  The theater came upon their vision and seeing the tall girl waved at them, they ran over to the two.

Mai linked onto Chisa and Yurina grabbed Momo's hand as her masked expression really showed the true side to not being with Momo.  They entered the theater with their tickets and walked into the room as Momo and Chisa went to get their refreshments.  They stood in line waiting for cashier and the woman looked at the two and put out four drinks and 4 small popcorns.

“Thank you.....”  Momo looked away as Chisa took out her wallet.

“No worries, I saw you guys had premium tickets so take it and enjoy the movie.”  She bowed to them as they walked with their items.

They walk in seeing the two seats between Yurina and Mai, they took a deep breath as Chisa went inside before Momo as they handed off the drinks to the other two and sat down with their dates.  As the lights dimmed, Momo quickly slouched down as she closed her eyes.  Minutes later, she opened her eyes to the movie and saw a scary point and jumped toward Chisa as she grabbed her hand.  Chisa looked over and froze. 

“Momo, let's go outside....”  Chisa suggested as they both ran out of the room.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Suga Shikao - Gogo no Parade