JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayaka - Mikazuki

Author Topic: Rival? Chapter 21 11/21  (Read 13014 times)

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: Rival? Chapter 17 11/7
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2010, 02:22:38 PM »
Ah the return of Mai!  :w00t: if only for a little bit  :cry: lets hope that going to Okinawa may get Maimi of her back anyway, but, till she's 18  :O and Chisa being all cold to her was just so  :on speedy:  I wonder though if Chisa may miss Mai more than she ever thought she would bringing on the  :gyaaah:

Ha Miya makes me laugh in this fic, one moment she is a though gang leader, the next she is hiding in the bushes because she wants to ask Chisa for advice about dating saki!?  :smhid  :lol:

Offline memory

• support this forum forever!!!
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2010, 07:33:15 AM »
oh no!!! :mon tantrum2: :mon tantrum2: :mon tantrum2: i've been missing a lot of chapter and a lot of comment.....

looks like things have shaken up with Maasa, Maimi and other girls are showing up... :mon dance: :mon dance: :mon dance:

Mai's going to live in Okinawa???!!!! :mon spit: :mon spit: :mon spit:

she's going going to leave everyone and most importantly, leaving Chisa!!! :mon runcry: :mon runcry: :mon runcry:

Mai must be deeply hurt hurt because Chisa was very cold towards her.... :mon hanky: :mon hanky: :mon hanky:

and what's wrong with Miya anyway??? :mon ehh: :mon ehh: :mon ehh:

getting all nervous about not knowing where to go for her first date with Saki.... it's cute but funny.....hehehe :mon mischief: :mon mischief: :mon mischief:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2010, 10:48:12 PM »
Mai's leaving again??? :shocked :shocked :shocked

that's too fast kurosawa-san....  :cry: :cry: :cry: poor Mai....  :cry: :cry: :cry:

So, she's a double agent and want out and because of that, she decided to move to Okinawa..... :nervous :nervous :nervous

and why does Chisa had to be so cold towards Mai.... :cry: :cry: :cry: Mai must be really hurt and broken when the girl she like treat her like that.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

i totally agree with oddball-san and memory-chan.... :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: Miya is so funny here.... :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: who would taught that she would turn into a wimp in this kind of situation.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2010, 09:41:19 AM »
@oddy: Chisa is quite dedicated to Momo and treating Mai like this is wrong but she had to be firm about everything between them

@memory: you seem quite busy to find my new fic XD, Chisa being cold is her way of saying "momo is mines"

@abok: yes it was fast, but she plays an important role to the whole story which will be brought back in a later time

Chapter 18

Chisa woke up the next morning with a note on her desk about school, she looked at it closely and quickly got herself into school clothing as she saw Momo in the living room.  She looked in the kitchen for her mother but she was not in there as Momo looked up and greeted her friend.

“Momo, where's my mother?”  Chisa asked as she went to the window to see if she was outside.

“All of our parents had to go to an emergency meeting about the school, so it has been canceled today.”  Chisa nodded and picked up her bag.

“I just said we had no school, we can hang out here....”  Momo felt her hand in Chisa's as they went out of the door and onto the sidewalk.

Chisa locked the door to the house and walked over to the store where they get their breakfast snacks.  Chisa went up to the counter to see the owner and her friend sighing in the back, she called them out, and she had a smile on her face knowing the owner's friend knew the gossip of the block.  The owner invited Chisa and Momo to the back as she looked around before taking them into the back room.

“You two are in big trouble, you know Natsuyaki is bad news but you guys decided to help her cause.”  Chisa and Momo looked at each other in confusion.

“Miya has only asked us about Saki and that's about it.”  Chisa bit down on her lip.

“Well the school is having a meeting about the explosion yesterday, the principal has found out that Miya tortured the two people responsible and a threat has been spread about retaliation.  So, to be safe, you have to avoid Natsuyaki and her boss for a while.”  She slid a card over to them.

It had a number to call and the friend winked at them as they came out of the backroom.  They walked out the front entrance to the empty street as they started to realize why Miya had been hiding last night.  Chisa looked at the card and stuck it in her pocket as she looked over at Momo with a concerned look.

“Well, I think we better lay low for a while, Miya is going to be looking for familiar people and if we get involved, we are going to be left with the stains so let's go back home.”  As they started to walk, Maimi bumped into them.

“Oh, you two, I guess you heard the news, the big bosses want Miya grounded for interrupting my plans.”  Maimi rubbed her hands together.

“What do you mean by grounded?”  Chisa asked.

“Take her out, like dead.”  Maimi threatened them with a knife.

“What does it relate to us?”  Chisa asked as the quivering became stronger in her voice.

“Money, there is a reward if you do catch her.”  Momo and Chisa nodded as they looked at the amount and their jaws dropped.

“Surprised?  Don't be because if you hide her, we will find you guys too and follow suit, so do get in contact with us.”  Maimi handed them a piece of paper with a phone number written on it.

“Okay, we'll try to contact you if we have any information.”  The duo walked quickly back to their house and plopped onto the couch as they closed their eyes.

Chisa could only imagine where she would be but to track her down would be going against the owner but Maimi would kill them if they knew so they took a chance to call the number on the card and a familiar voice was on the other side.

“Where are you?”  Chisa asked.

“I'm in Osaka, if you want to join come along, since school will be closed today, might as well enjoy your freedom.”  Miya laughed with another voice in the back.

“No thank you, I don't want to be a burden.”  Chisa hung up the phone and laid on her side as Momo ran through her hair.  She looked up at Momo as her usual happy self had turned into a gloomy person and the thoughts were similar but it came down to another call.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Rival? Chapter 19 11/14
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2010, 01:25:10 PM »
A short chapter about the importance of friendship

Chapter 19

Chisa placed the paper on the table as she looked at Momo with a serious look on her face, Momo grasped the phone in her hand, and handed it over to Chisa, who put it back down on the table.  She looked up at the ceiling and picked up the phone to call Miya.  The phone rang twice and Miya answered with a happy tone in her voice.

“Miya, we have to tell you something.”  Chisa quietly held it to her ear as Momo sat back.

“Maimi is after me and the school was shut down just in case, Rii and Airi decide to get back at me, right?”  Chisa paused for a moment before sitting up.

“How did you know?”  Chisa asked.

“It's never quiet when there is someone always talking, also Maimi has something coming her way, that would reconsider her choice.  I figured she got you guys in somehow so I'll let you in on the secret, Maimi has a property in the area, she has been stocking up goods for her group but what she doesn't know is that Airi has been stealing from it every day.”  Chisa nodded as she hung up on Miya and dialed the phone number provided by Maimi.  Maimi answered with a concerned tone as she tried to keep her voice away from the phone down.

“Okay, I solved a particular problem and I screwed up on this but if you do hear from Miya, please don't hesitate to call.”  Maimi hung up and looked over at Airi.

“Maimi-chan, I was going to pay you back.”  Maimi turned and scoffed at her.

“It doesn't matter now, you go out and find Miya, we need to talk.  Also, call Reina, I'll go talk to her right away.” Maimi commanded with Rii still in the room.

Rii looked into Maimi's eyes and began to feel a rage in her as she kept her hands in the back and staring down the gun on her hip.  Maimi removed the gun and laid it on the table as they were both left in the room and Risako closed the door.  Risako sat in the chair while watching Maimi put another piece of candy into her mouth.

“Airi told me what happened, so you are not at fault, but being Miya's friend, you are on leave from today on, Airi can take care of this but I am going to let you decide on this move, I will not kill you for whatever you decide but since it is worth your time, you get the pleasure to take on what you need.”  Risako walked out of her door and onto the pavement as she looked around before taking out her cell and pondered about calling Miya.  After a few minutes, she put it back into her pocket and Risako decided to walk back home.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Rival? Chapter 19 11/14
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2010, 04:58:44 PM »
Yay Chisa and Momo didn't betray Miya in the end but infact kinda half sorted out the problem, Mind you, if Mai though she had problems she should look at Miya, she seems totally in trouble!

Well done Chisa and Momo for being such good freinds to Miya!  :twothumbs

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Rival? Chapter 20 11/17
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2010, 09:13:18 AM »
@oddy Miya is the middle of the story although Momo and Chisa basically save everybody from taking out each other :nervous

Chapter 20

Momo and Chisa snuggled up together on the couch with nothing else on the television box, they decided to have their fun being the envious couple.  Their lips made contact for a brief moment before the phone rang and Momo answered it to find Chii on the other side.

“Something is wrong, why is Yurina acting weird?”  Chii's tne gave a chill down her spine. 

“What do you mean?  How is she acting?”  Momo asked as Chii looked over to see her pacing back and forth.

“She is just pacing and I don't what is on her mind, please help me.”  Momo hung up the phone and dragged Chisa from under the blanket out to the porch.  Chisa pouted at Momo for ruining a perfect moment, but running over to Yurina's house, they saw a person at the front door.  They hid behind the tree as they looked closely at the girl, it was Airi.  Both look each other in fear as Airi turned to see the two hiding.  She ran over to the couple and slammed them into the tree with a gun into their faces.

“Where's Miya?”  Airi demanded.

“We don't know....”  Momo answered and was slapped across the face.

“Airi, please stop, Miya is not here.”  Airi put the gun down and sighed.

Airi squatted over the gun as the tears flowed out of her, she never felt out of place before and the timing was perfect for anyone to destroy a friendship.  Airi stood back up and leaned against the tree as she unwrapped a new package of bubble gum.

“Maimi was my best friend since I was little, she would always stand up to bullies, and punch anyone who teased about my teeth.  I know I am not perfect but she would always try to put a smile on face and always would tell me that she would one day fix them.”  Airi laughed as the duo nervously giggled.

“But, Risako came from a rich family and she flashed the cash I needed for the procedure and looking at Maimi, I never felt so lost in my life, however I hated Miyabi because Risako liked her a lot and needed the money so I took her in and Maimi seemed happy but later on I learned that she had the money that she had worked for and Risako held the money against me as she knew about me hating Miya, so I wanted to get rid of her.”  Momo and Chisa felt their throats drying up as they couldn't rat out Miya for Airi's sake.

“Airi, why don't you ask Maimi for forgiveness?”  Chisa asked and Airi quickly swallowed her gum.

“That is what I am afraid of.... Maimi trusted me with being a good friend and I turned my back at her because of hatred.  How do you think Maimi feels?”

“She's hurt but she understands.”  Momo stood up to Airi.

“But...”  Momo put her finger on her lips.

“Don't you ever think she would throw away the money she saved up for you.  She may have felt betrayed but she will never give up on you for bad decisions.  Miya will come back to face her but she has her own issues to resolve and let her do so and you can do what you have to do.”  Momo started to breathe hard after her speech and Airi stood there absorbing her words that were like arrows piercing her body.

“Momo.... thank you for that, Miya will be back because Reina is with Maimi and she has to come back if Reina has to talk about the situation.  For now, I will wait and also tell that tall girl to stop worrying, I wanted my answer and I guess you guys gave me it in the obvious way.”  Airi snuck the gun back into her pocket as Momo and Chisa walked over to Chii's house.

“So... is Airi going to find Miya?”  Chii asked.

“She'll wait, and Yurina don't worry eh?”  Yurina stopped and looked at Momo.

“Yeah... stop... I'll think about it more.”  Yurina landed back on the couch and closed her eyes as they left the house but in the middle of the street was Miyabi looking at the moon glowing over her.  She started to walk over to the warehouse where the meeting was located and Momo and Chisa watched outside as the lights go brighter and waiting for the action to start.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2010, 12:36:07 PM »
Momo and Chisa snuggled up together on the couch with nothing else on the television box, they decided to have their fun being the envious couple.  Their lips made contact for a brief moment before the phone rang and Momo answered it to find Chii on the other side.

I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for Chisa and Momo, they always have something else to sort out don't they  :banghead:

Hmm, Airi seems a bit unstable at the moment dosn't she, perhaps she will calm down if Maimi forgives her? at least Chisa and Momo managed to talk her out of doing something stupid right away....

So Miya has gone to meet with the other members of the gang, I hope she will be ok   :cry:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2010, 06:01:52 PM »
wow.... :shocked :shocked :shocked

looks like Airi is really a Yankii in this story.... :O :O :O i mean, pulling out a gun and even wanted to kill Momo and Chisa.... :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: that's tough.... :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

looks like thing are getting more tensed.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: i can't wait to see what will happen to Miya now... :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2010, 08:16:58 AM »
@oddy and abok: pretty much Airi is more the victim than enemy.

Also this is the last chapter as it pretty much wraps up with everyone coming back together :)

Chapter 21

Miya pushed open the doors as the light hit her body and seeing the glaring lights she entered the room with Reina and Maimi waiting at a table.  Miya sat down as she saw the glass of water for her and sipped a bit before their business was going to be conducted.

“Natsuyaki-san, nice to finally meet you.”  Maimi extended her hand to Miya.

“Same here....”  Miyabi turned away as Reina grabbed her by the shirt.

“She is a personal friend of mines, so please show her respect.”  Miya pulled away from Reina's grasp and Maimi began to smirk at her.

“I would wonder how you would feel about Saki knowing your profession.”  Miya hand closed into a fist and quickly turned to Maimi's attention.  Miya sat back down again to Maimi's amusement as she laid out a contract in front of her.

“Reina and I have been talking about letting you go without any cost, however you are to remain a silent partner.”  Miya felt her phone rang and quickly went to the corner of the room as she looked back at Maimi.  She kept the phone close to her ear as she heard all the details:

1) A person was outside the warehouse
2) She had a suitcase filled with money
3) The caller was a debtor.

Miya hung up the phone and went back to the table as she saw the rules she had to abide by and took the pen to sign it.  She looked over to them and folded the paper in her hand as she began to think about her.  As she walked away, Airi came into the room and held up a knife to her, Reina stood up to protect Miya but Maimi instructed everyone to calm down.  Airi walked closer as Miya began to step backwards toward the table.

“Airi, ENOUGH!  You don't have to do this.”  Maimi went closer to Airi and she began to swing the knife at her.

“Rii... Rii... She was my girlfriend... How could you break us apart???”  Her eyes began to slant as she only concentrated at her.  Airi lunged toward Miya and Miya caught her with an elbow and fell to the ground.  Miya kicked the knife toward Maimi as Miya began to walk toward the door and bowed to Reina and Maimi before walking out.  Airi stood up in front of Maimi as she began to cry in front of her.

“Stand up, not in front of Reina, she is less tolerable about emotions.”  Maimi instructed Airi as Reina began to walk out the door and Chisato came running into the room.

“Why are you in here?  Get out, this area is dangerous...”  Before Maimi could finish Mai came in with the suitcase filled with money.  Maimi popped open the suitcase filled with the money Mai owed, Maimi closed the suitcase, and nodded her head.

“You two, out, I accept this and we will end this issue right now.”  Chisa and Mai walked out of the building with Mai leaning on Chisa.  Momo, Yurina, and Chinami stood outside with Saki as Miya ran over to her.  Chisa ran back to Momo's arms and hugged her as Mai stood alone across from them.  Chisa turned and signaled her to come over.

“Chisa-chan, thank you for being confident in me and made me realize that I needed to pay this off.”  Mai wrapped her arms around her as Momo patted her on the head and took her hand back to her house as Mai walked to the bus depot alone.  Saki walked back over to the store as Miya followed her until she got to the back entrance.

“Miya, why didn't you tell me about your past earlier?”  Saki turned to see Miya looked away from her.

“If I told you, I thought you would break off anything to deal with me, but I wanted to get out when I started to talk to you and....”  Saki pecked her on the cheek.

“I would never do that... I am a sucker for bad girls.”  Saki stuck out her tongue as Miya gave her a kiss before Saki's shift.

Chisa and Momo sat together as they shared a soda together and began to laugh at the current adventure, Chisa leaned on Momo as she looked into her eyes.  Chisa leaned in with her lips and Momo blocked with a pillow.

“Hey....”  Momo bonked her on the head and started to roll over onto her stomach.

“You are so cute, I'll give you a kiss and you'll enjoy it.”  Momo pressed her body on top of hers and kissed her on the lips as they lived up to moment for the first time and when Momo pulled back, Chisa smiled to her friend, and just stayed in her arms for the night and maybe for the future.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Rival? Chapter 21 11/21
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2010, 04:56:26 PM »
Well nice too see that it all worked out O.K. in the end, plus Miya Kicked Airi's ass  :lol:

I do feel sorry for Mai however, I was  :cry: when you wrote about her walking to the bus depot alone.....

So Saki likes bad girls does she  :lol: Nice to she she and Miya will be O.K.

As will Chisa and Momo, perhaps they will get some time to themselves now.....

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2010, 12:15:39 PM »
this is the last chapter???!!! :( :( :(

i can't believe it!!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

but i'm glad that everything turn out fine in the end.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

why does Mai have to be alone even in the end... :( :( :(

i fell very sorry for her.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

and looks like Saki just admit her taste in bad girl..... :P :P :P lucky Miya!!! XD XD XD

and finally Momo and Chisa can spend the time with each other!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

great story kurosawa-san, i love it even though it ended too soon.... :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2010, 01:05:01 PM »
to wrap it up, it was not suppose to get back into what i did for sniper girl but I guess Miya's character had to develop something of a gang girl trying to go good for the girl but I wanted to concentrate on how Chisa and Momo made everyone better off, although in a very minuscule way  :nervous

Thanks for everyone to replying and reading the story, I am currently looking forward to something back into the kids later on in the month as a one-shot a hint is a song that I really liked but for the coupling it might be an old-school couple or the ones that are set in general along with an OG pairing for another one-shot, so I am trying to make it selective so everyone has a chance to read or reply especially the ones who keep it to a certain couple or theme :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayaka - Mikazuki