JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar19 - A Girl In Love

Author Topic: #07: The Yazawa "Pai-chan" Erika Thread  (Read 97977 times)

Offline miitan

• Miichan's Cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • monochromatia
    • monochromefx
    • +monochromefx
Re: #07: The Yazawa "Pai-chan" Erika Thread
« Reply #160 on: May 27, 2013, 10:38:55 PM »
As a part-time glamour photographer I know what you are talking about. It's called "implied nudity" and it can be a lot sexier than showing all the goods imo.  :shakeit:

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #161 on: July 22, 2013, 09:22:40 PM »
New DVD release on 7/25: "Yazawa Shimai" !!  :w00t: :drool:

*whining mode on*
Y U release a DVD so early?? Couldn't they waited another 5 months?? (then I could've gone to the release event...)
*whining mode off*

Offline miitan

• Miichan's Cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • monochromatia
    • monochromefx
    • +monochromefx
« Reply #162 on: July 22, 2013, 11:14:35 PM »
Awesome, I arrive on 7/24. I assume the technique at Softmap will be the same, buy the DVD(s) to get a ticket. If so, I will be there!

Offline momota

• Member+
« Reply #163 on: July 23, 2013, 03:43:39 PM »

Offline miitan

• Miichan's Cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • monochromatia
    • monochromefx
    • +monochromefx
« Reply #164 on: July 30, 2013, 03:15:29 AM »
This past Sunday, I went to Sofmap in Akihabara to meet Yazapai at her DVD release event. The last time I went, there were over 100 people there for the event so it was a bit chaotic and rushed. This time, they split it into 2 events set 2 hours apart. I was #21 of 42 for the noon event. It was a lot better having a smaller group. Before the event started they announced they had autographed copies of her latest photobook for sale so, since I was planning to buy it anyway, I snagged a copy!

Yazawa was looking radiant in her white and pink yukata. Her hair is back to blonde now after being black for the DVD. I prefer the black hair on her but she looks great either way. She did a talk session to start and was her usual funny self. The DVD had only come out a couple of days before and most of the fans had pre-ordered it and picked it up when they came to the event. Despite this, she was pretty shocked when she asked who had watched it and only 1 person raised his hand.  :lol: She then asked us to please watch it, followed by a command to watch it! I've had a packed schedule so I have yet to watch it myself.   :cry:

We then did a photo session as she posed for a few fans at a time. Just like the last time I went, I was the only foreigner so I got a lot of her attention. I kind of felt bad as she probably spent half of the time looking into my camera. I got so many shots that my memory buffer filled up and I was having to wait about 5 seconds between pics. She noticed it and made a picture taking motion with her hands at me and said "pushi pushi!"

After that was a 2-shot and handshake. My Japanese is much better than it was in 2010 (though very far from good) so I was able to actually have a conversation with her this time. I basically said "long time no see" and she was like "Really???" so I explained that I had been at her previous DVD release event. She was pretty surprised it seems but what I got from it is that she forgot all about me!  :cry:  I know she's met a jillion people since then so I didn't expect her to remember.  ;) I told her I'm a big fan and she said the usual idol stuff about how happy that make her etc... She then busted out her English skills and said "Mai preshua!" which I fortunately knew to mean "My pleasure!" She then said it again and asked how it was so I told her "Very good!"  :lol: Then my time was up and they handed me 2 signed dvd covers and 3 photo cards.

It was a lot of fun, as expected from such a fun girl. I'm so glad I managed to meet her again on this trip!  :twothumbs

Signed DVD Cover:

2-shot, censored for protection of your eyes: (I didn't ask her for OK pose this time but she saw I was doing it so she copied me)

Offline maruda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #165 on: July 31, 2013, 02:30:17 AM »

I venerate ample posteriors and, furthermore, I am unable to fabricate information.

Offline Asahi Mon

• Member+
  • idolinger!!!
« Reply #166 on: July 31, 2013, 07:20:07 AM »

Offline kimoi-kun

• Member+
« Reply #167 on: August 06, 2013, 04:35:47 PM »
From Young Animal Arashi #9 (2013)

:w00t:

Offline maruda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #168 on: August 13, 2013, 02:05:34 AM »
I venerate ample posteriors and, furthermore, I am unable to fabricate information.

Offline miitan

• Miichan's Cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • monochromatia
    • monochromefx
    • +monochromefx
« Reply #169 on: August 20, 2013, 06:03:57 AM »
Yazawa wondering why I'm not pressing the shutter button faster. Sorry Pai-chan!

Offline maruda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #170 on: October 07, 2013, 01:46:55 AM »

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #171 on: November 15, 2013, 09:31:46 PM »
Happy 23rd birthday, Yazawa-chan!!!  :wub:

Offline strtl

• Member+
« Reply #172 on: December 12, 2013, 08:29:37 PM »
Dropping in for a visit at the 13th live.

Offline Fool Of The Castle

« Reply #173 on: June 03, 2014, 12:40:19 PM »
Hello Idoling Forum User,
You never know when you "meet on of your idol".
I wouldn't call me a big Idoling Fan (do not listen to there music, neither do i have any fan items), but
since I knew that I travel through Japan, I found them on the internet and I like watching them. 
And as I had during my night shifts a lot of time to kill, I've seen many episodes.   ;)
To make it short ... just arrived in Miyazaki an there was a TV interview ant the front of the Train Station with Erika Yazawa as on of the celebretys.
At first I was not sure but she was really there...with a nice big smile and in her typical fashion style.  :D
Was nice to see one of the girls who made me laughing during my working hours.
Would be great to see also the second Erika from the first Idoling generation!  ;)

Offline Y70

• Member+
« Reply #174 on: June 03, 2014, 03:34:43 PM »
YS Visual Web 602

Code: [Select]
http://www.multiupload.nl/MAVR3JB329

Offline miitan

• Miichan's Cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • monochromatia
    • monochromefx
    • +monochromefx
« Reply #175 on: June 05, 2014, 02:58:56 AM »
Hello Idoling Forum User,
You never know when you "meet on of your idol"....

Aww, so you didn't actually get to meet her? Too bad as she's incredibly nice to fans and will try to make them laugh even if there's a language barrier.

Offline Fool Of The Castle

« Reply #176 on: June 10, 2014, 10:45:19 AM »
sorry for my late response, but i have been busy with traveling the last days.
yes... i walked past them and  just stopped for a short time when i recognized her.
i am pretty sure she is a nice person,  and should i see here by any chance again,
then (and  i promise) i will talk to her. ;)

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar19 - A Girl In Love