JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Seibu

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 570972 times)

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1160 on: March 07, 2015, 07:29:41 AM »
The cow/bull whatever that is kind of looks scary to me . . .

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1161 on: March 07, 2015, 02:15:59 PM »
What is your opinion on the current merchandise? Like the shirts Aipon helds in the video few posts before? In my opinion they AGAIN have outdone themselves - in a negative way. :smhid
I'm personally appalled that there is no fish option ;)

(And Japanese Blue-Rays are the same as North America)

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1162 on: March 07, 2015, 04:49:56 PM »
Is this their new uniform for the new album?

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1163 on: March 07, 2015, 05:19:49 PM »
It is. I thought the new uniform to be crap. But now I realize Naomi and Yukki wearing Hot Pants... :drool: :w00t: :drool:

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline hanji

• Member+
« Reply #1164 on: March 07, 2015, 05:28:20 PM »
Why do I have to show my passport when ordering french fries? :?

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1165 on: March 07, 2015, 05:32:53 PM »
There is a crisis now for french fries in Japan because of delivery strikes in the US. Poor Morishi...

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1166 on: March 08, 2015, 03:16:54 AM »
And they're still wearing those terrible "old man running shoes"! Can we at least get some red or white sneakers? It's like when someone wears Crocs.

I guess it sort of goes with their "American rock" concept?

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1167 on: March 08, 2015, 04:07:14 AM »
JFC san posted this clip in the Ayaka Wada thread (ありがとう!)

Thought it would be good to cross post in the threads of
The other three participants ....

SUPER☆GiRLS 田中美麗 / Mirei Tanaka / 1996年10月14日
PASSPO☆  根岸 愛 / Ai Negishi  / 1992年9月27日
フェアリーズ (Fairies) 下村実生 / Miki Shimomura / 1998年10月22日
アンジュルム (Angerme) 和田 彩花 / Ayaka Wada / 1994年8月1日

Ayacho as a guest on a recent episode of the show Hirunandesu!

150305 和田彩花 [ ヒルナンデス! ]

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1168 on: March 08, 2015, 10:33:24 PM »
I just received my Tracks first class edition CD with the DVD with all their videos. Bit expensive but this is absolutely worth the money. It was my first time seeing most of these videos. I wish more bands did this. The DVDs included with the records of the other bands I follow usually have little extras that aren't that great. Passpo's records, from the 2 that I have (one world and jejejejet, 3 I guess if you count Tracks), seem to give you more for your money. Hopefully this will continue with their new record.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 10:50:31 PM by clem84 »

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1169 on: March 09, 2015, 03:26:36 AM »
Some more of the recent videos posted on the PASSPO☆ Youtube Channel.

They really seem to be pushing the new merchandise . . .

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1170 on: March 09, 2015, 09:44:32 AM »
I just received my Tracks first class edition CD with the DVD with all their videos. Bit expensive but this is absolutely worth the money. It was my first time seeing most of these videos. I wish more bands did this. The DVDs included with the records of the other bands I follow usually have little extras that aren't that great. Passpo's records, from the 2 that I have (one world and jejejejet, 3 I guess if you count Tracks), seem to give you more for your money. Hopefully this will continue with their new record.
Yes I agree the sheer amount of video you get with Tracks is great, the only video that is missing on that one is "Love Diary" - I already had most of the videos since I have some singles and the 2013-2014 Music Clips DVD.

I pretty much ONLY buy the Limited Editions of Japanese CD's since the DVD's are usually well worth the extra price

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1171 on: March 09, 2015, 11:35:59 AM »
Yes I agree the sheer amount of video you get with Tracks is great, the only video that is missing on that one is "Love Diary" - I already had most of the videos since I have some singles and the 2013-2014 Music Clips DVD.

I pretty much ONLY buy the Limited Editions of Japanese CD's since the DVD's are usually well worth the extra price
Tracks is also missing the video for Bathtub (if you consider this a music video), Let It Go, GPP, and  Sakura Iro (the indie MVs).

I too would prefer to obtain Limited Editions of albums, but considering I started buying albums only recently some Limited Editions (or any version) just can't be found easily anymore. Like I only found One World and Take Off on Amazon Japan but they've already been marked up quite a bit. :bleed eyes: Granted some DVDs are kind of not worth it to me. Like the ones that are documentaries or interviews because I don't know Japanese and have no idea what they're saying. :sweatdrop:

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1172 on: March 09, 2015, 01:16:46 PM »
Tracks is also missing the video for Bathtub (if you consider this a music video), Let It Go, GPP, and  Sakura Iro (the indie MVs).
Yeah I don't really consider Bathtub a real music video and the older songs obviously aren't on tracks since Universal don't have the rights for them.

I too would prefer to obtain Limited Editions of albums, but considering I started buying albums only recently some Limited Editions (or any version) just can't be found easily anymore. Like I only found One World and Take Off on Amazon Japan but they've already been marked up quite a bit. :bleed eyes: Granted some DVDs are kind of not worth it to me. Like the ones that are documentaries or interviews because I don't know Japanese and have no idea what they're saying. :sweatdrop:
Actually I just got "Take off" Limited Edition today -> http://imgur.com/1XS0XKb,H4gt06o,pJoc0Lb

I got it for 5000 yen used which I think was a fair price, I already have the other albums as LE.

I've been spending several thousand dollars on older CD's in the last four months since I started to buy Japanese music (yes I'm new at this) - it might have been cheaper to actually go to Japan and buy them there LOL!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 04:12:43 PM by immergeil »

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1173 on: March 09, 2015, 03:32:06 PM »

Yeah I'm in the same boat. When it's music videos or concerts, those are things anyone can enjoy but documentaries and interviews... Those are things I unfortunately can't appreciate to their full extent right now. I'm in the process of learning Japanese but it's only been a few months and it's going very slowly. Hey, hopefully someday. :)

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1174 on: March 09, 2015, 03:46:00 PM »
As I know that someone in this thread will love it:

from their recent LINE account.

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1175 on: March 10, 2015, 01:27:52 PM »
^
You've got that right my friend!  :thumbup

OMG, she's getting more and more lovely.  :inlove:

I've been watching every showroom and Muripasu episode, (particularly the ones with my lovely Sako in it) since I started last year and I must say if you listen to enough of those documentaries and interviews/varieties, u could just pick up some Japanese along the way. Of course, mine is nowhere near the point I'm able to translate the context into proper English form  at the moment but at least I get some hint of what they're talking about. It helps further if you learn a few words from blogs of kind souls who translate these idols blog posts, commentary about their events, etc.

I've had the good fortune to stumble upon PASSPO after following Hello Project for a few years since 2007. The concept of this group is certainly refreshing... Strangely enough, it was Annya that I took an interest in when I first saw her acting in Cheerfu11y along with Kikkawa Yuu and her fellow groupmates Morishi and Naomin. Thats how I found out about this wonderful group. :lol:

I'm still hoping someday that I can meet them in person (esp my oshi, Sako)

Back to those checkered costumes, I don't really like them cos when they wear it, they reminded me of the stereotypical American diner waitress. (That said, though...I wouldn't mind if Sako turned up at my table and asking me what would I like to have  :twisted:)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 01:35:06 PM by bluewind78 »
Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1176 on: March 10, 2015, 04:34:16 PM »
As their new motto is American Girls Rock plus their album being named Beef or Chicken, it is certain to assume that their American diner outfit is no coincidence ;)

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1177 on: March 11, 2015, 02:36:27 AM »
I'd just like to come back from the dead to say that

I already gave up hope, that outside Europe you can find fans of teams despite Barcelona, Madrid and Manchester.

c'mon wattstax, u know me too well to know that this is not true. the most 'mainstream' club I like is Valencia!

on topic, the new uniforms and merchandising sucks. but nothing new here cuz its been a long time since the last nice uniforms and t-shirts. I hope that the album can deliver some 'freshness' to the group cuz I'm losing interest lately. and I hope someone starts uploading the 'free flight' program again in Youtube. I miss watching it. would be nice to watch the LoGiRL program too. with only the (recently) uninteresting 'Muriyari' to watch, there's no surprise why the're being surpassed in my preferences.

Offline hanji

• Member+
« Reply #1178 on: March 11, 2015, 02:54:37 PM »
At least let the chicken serve the steak and the cow serve the chickenwings instead of presenting their own sisters on a plate.

Management: The new concept is stewardesses dressing up like waitresses. The album title is 'Beef or Chicken'.
Passpo: are you out of your fu.... brilliant idea! Let's do it!

Management: The next concept is stewardesses dressing up like waitresses dressing up like psychiatric nurses. The album title is 'Plane Silly'.
Passpo: YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1179 on: March 11, 2015, 05:29:41 PM »
That is the slow conversion from Passpo to Hacchake Tai. [emoji16]

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Seibu