JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Hazuki

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 571743 times)

Offline PASSPO

• PASSPO Lover :D
  • Member+
  • I love PASSPO! :D
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #220 on: September 30, 2011, 09:00:49 PM »
@PASSPO: Yay, I'm glad it's you. Sorry if it seemed like I was prying with the questions. I actually thought you weren't a fan anymore because I hadn't noticed new PASSPO entries at your main blog (which is totally ok) and you stopped posting at the *other* forum (which is totally ok). Hmm, I hope that doesn't make me sound like a stalker XD. I remember when we were the only overseas PASSPO fans. And now... there are like 6 or 7 :P.

It's a good thing Natsumi wasn't in the front seat blocking them, jk (totally kidding, she blogged that she missed the show because she was sick). Confession time... I *may* have called Yukki a "giant" in the previous page :oops:. In case you saw that and hated me.

I'm totally fine with all the questions and I've never stopped loving PASSPO! In fact I love them even more. :D I just got lazy with updating. :( I'm not good with forums either, I just stick to twitter (and a bit of tumblr) these days with PASSPO news. :B I remember that too! I was so happy to find an English page that had stuff about PASSPO since there were barely anyone who seemed to know them which motivated to start my own fan page with info. I'm glad they've gotten more popular with non-Japanese fans and LOL at "And now... there are like 6 or 7."

I don't hate you for that, she really is a giant.  :lol: It sucks Nachu didn't get to be there for their last webshow broadcast, I hope she gets better soon since they have 2 shows to perform today.

I'm really looking forward to Mako-chan's 1st PB! :) This is really great for her and I knew this would be happening sometime soon since she's the most loved member by fans. I saw some of the photographer's previous works (he's only released 2 other PBs) and I like what I see. The title 'Run Run Makoto' makes me think of Alice in Wonderland.. I know Makoto loves the mori fashion style so personally I would like to see a fairytale fantasy inspired PB with lots of pretty forest shots in dresses (but not the lolita style that Mio loves) instead of the 'typical' idol gravure PBs that have swimsuits. It would be cool if they had been able to shoot some stuff in the snow since I always love snow scenes in PBs.  :wub:

It would be a shame if pre-dia stops doing the opening for some of PASSPO's shows. :(

Random bits of PASSPO news
* Starting from October, 'Kiss = Love' will be the theme song to NTV's GuruGuru Ninety Nine. I really can't wait to hear this song!
* Not sure if this has been posted yet but the b-side to 'Kiss = Love' is called 'Hello' and the intro's choreo involves a new scarf technique. I can't wait to see it! I also don't know if this single only has the one b-side since 'ViVi Natsu' had two, if there is going to be another they haven't announced or performed it.
* 'Kiss = Love' will be released as a dvd single sometime in December. I think it's a song about unrequited love.
* I've read that an album will be released at the same time as their next single but I don't think this has been confirmed so let's just think of this as a rumour, either way I can't wait for a new album!

October 3rd update:
Moshing, lifting people up and jumping are now banned at shows.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 10:09:40 AM by PASSPO »

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #221 on: October 05, 2011, 10:55:39 PM »

PASSPO at the Autumn Festival in Nagoya on 9/25. I think this is the first footage with their new costumes (which kind of look like a combination of their last two outfits, but with a hat). And Shiori's close-up at the beginning was :lol: and :wub:.

The girls didn't get paid to attend the festival, but they each got to take home a limited edition commemorative fan.

Shiori "Pic of the Week"

This pic is from May but I just randomly stumbled upon it. She's with Uramasa from Fudanjuku.

This week Shiori has been answering fan questions at her blog and someone mentioned her nickname Morishi is similar to Morrissey. She replied that she had heard of Morrissey before and a fan had given her a cd. I thought it was interesting for a Japanese fan to mention that.

Random bits of PASSPO news
* 'Kiss = Love' will be released as a dvd single sometime in December. I think it's a song about unrequited love.

October 3rd update:
Moshing, lifting people up and jumping are now banned at shows.
Fans only go crazy because Shiori and Kaho encourage it :P.

jk, I actually noticed that too but I think it would be hard to enforce. Concert venue staff at small and mid-size venues are typically really lax when it comes to enforcing rules. At every show I went to (not just PASSPO) there is an announcement not to mosh or jump off dividers or act like an idiot. But when the show starts the staff disappear and are never seen from again. And then you hear all the doors lock and it's every man and woman for themselves. I think the whole "moshpit with glowsticks" is part of the PASSPO experience. The only way to ban moshing is to only book concerts at venues that have seating, but that reduces capacity... and it's just not cool.

Or maybe there can be a compromise, like you can only mosh, jump, and dive off structures in slow motion.

Since they are releasing a single with a DVD I guess it won't be 1,000Y, like most of their previous singles. I'd prefer CD single because it's cheaper and it's better for the environment not to press a disk just for a PV (unless there is other content besides the music video).

^Bad news for me XD I prefer Shinjuku Blaze rather than Asakasa Blitz personally. But i think i'm still wanna go....
I need more info about the change, but there are a few things I am concerned about :
1) It's possible they will reduce the two shows there were going to do at BLAZE to 1 show at BLITZ. Of course it would be horrible if they did that, because I'm selfish and want to go to both shows. And it would suck if one concert had to be used for the birthdays of three members. I was thinking they would celebrate Shiori's birthday at the 11-5 show at Universal Studios Japan, but that event has mysteriously vanished from their schedule.
2) Since it's a larger venue they also may have advance ticket sales for fan-club members. This isn't that bad, but it's a little unfair to overseas fans who aren't able to join PAL and therefore have to wait 1-2 weeks in order to buy a ticket.

Advantage of Blaze
3) There is a McDonalds really nearby, and I was planning on buying Chicken McNuggets for Shiori and give them to her during the handshake.

I guess it's best to just wait for more info. Sorry for all the rambling.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 03:04:35 AM by qwiksXnd »

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #222 on: October 07, 2011, 12:31:01 PM »
Details on Mako-chan's 1st photobook! http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/okunaka-makoto-run-run-makoto-photobook/
I've got the cover up as well as pre-order links and links to a magazine shoot by the same photographer which I suspect could also be some pages from the photobook..

Yesterday it was Mio's 17th birthday! :) Some random photos from the girls' blogs: (linking them because they're too big to embed)
Birthday message from Aipon & Mako-chan: http://i.imgur.com/G0Qna.jpg & http://i.imgur.com/VVqJz.jpg
Mio and her slice of cake! http://i.imgur.com/gG18b.jpg & http://i.imgur.com/nNIG6.jpg & http://i.imgur.com/0N7JI.jpg & http://i.imgur.com/DpPZ1.jpg & http://i.imgur.com/6XLA6.jpg

Last night in Japan 'Kiss = Love' was used as the ending theme for a show, I tried looking for a video on youtube of it but no luck. :( I want really want to hear it. >:

Oh yeah! Tomorrow (the 8th) the new BOMB issue goes on sale and Makoto has a solo bikini gravure spread in it.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 01:41:29 PM by PASSPO »

Offline pigmin0239

• Member+
« Reply #223 on: October 07, 2011, 04:53:39 PM »
☆11月19日(土) ワンマン @赤坂BLITZ  ①13:00~ ②18:00~
Fortunately, the management has announced that there will still have two shows on 11/19 BLIZE One Man Live today :twothumbs  The only thing i'm concern at this moment is the ticket price, i hope it will still the same as before.

p.s Happy belate B'day to Mio!

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #224 on: October 07, 2011, 10:33:24 PM »
The photobook entry was so detailed :). I laughed at "looking happy, looking displeased, dancing, leaping into the air and laughing!"
The only thing missing is "Makoto napping". I was looking at their singles yesterday and in the Hallelujah booklet she was napping in some of the pics, and I think she has a reputation as an eternally sleepy person.
Makoto dancing reminds me of this "dance" she learned from Sako:

Speaking of dancing, am I the only one that is really amused by Natsumi's dancing? I've always noticed that her spins are "at her own pace", but recently I've been seeing stuff that I find hilarious. Like in the above youtube video, at the end she doesn't complete the routine with her arm and is ready to walk off stage, and then staggers back into the pose. I wonder if she drives their choreographer crazy XD (Kaho also salutes with the wrong hand, hehe)

^ I think the price of the concert should still be same. Sometimes there is a 500Y cover for drinks though. Really glad it's still two shows, so awesome. That's a lot of passengers. :plane:

Oh, and since my friends are always telling me they don't get when I am joking, I wasn't planning on getting Shiori Chicken McNuggets. That would be gross and I'm not even sure the McDonald's in Japan serve those. There is a McDonalds next door to Blaze though, which is why I thought of that. And if anyone was confused by the Mio "duwa duwa" pic I did from last week, it was a reference to School Rumble. I thought she looked like the main character in that anime:

PASSPO News:
On 11/26 they're doing a concert with Afilia Saga East... and some other groups.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 11:09:15 PM by qwiksXnd »

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #225 on: October 07, 2011, 11:10:01 PM »
^ PASSPO, Afilia Saga East and Dorothy Little Happy. :D http://ameblo.jp/idolyokocho/entry-11040379494.html

LOL yeah I was just reading the description from the Japanese listings and it had stuff like that and a little more. Sleepy/Sleeping Makoto is so cute  :) Nachu is so dorky.   :lol: I love her love for ice cream and she's the only member who was born in the same year as me. I love 'ViVi Natsu' since it's one of the PASSPO songs where nearly all girls get a solo line.. I wish they will have one song where everyone gets at least 1 solo part. D: *crosses fingers*

On the 12th of October the movie that Naomi, Kaho, Shiori & Anna are in 'Cheerfu11y' will have its first screening. I wish I could go, it looks like a cuter version of 'Bring It On'. I hope they will actually release this on DVD since they canceled the DVD release for PASSPO's movie 'High Tension'. :(

The BOMB issue that Makoto is in comes out today, I can't wait to see the scans. According to the BOMB website she's listed under "bikini gravure".

PASSPO will be in BLT magazine that's out October 24. :)

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #226 on: October 08, 2011, 01:45:25 AM »
I didn't realize most of the members had solo lines in ViVi Natsu (so I had to listen to it following along with your color coded lyrics ). I always thought it would be cool for the individual version of the singles to include a bonus track with that member singing the song solo or having the lead vocals. And for the PV to include a *dance shot* version with just Natsumi :P.

Since Natsumi and Makoto didn't have a line... it reminded me of something I thought was weird about the kawaii girl japan video from Shiodome AX. I've watched it like 20+ times, and I always thought something was weird about the MC part. When it came to Natsumi and Makoto, they were handed a live mic. I thought this was strange because they already had mics. Why would they need a mic if they already had one? The other girls just adjusted their mics closer to their mouth when they did their intro. Is it because... is it because... their mics are turned off?? *cliche horror music* What if their mics aren't even real, and they're toys they bought at the 100Y store *dies*

Well since I am pointing out pointless stuff, Sako's mic was also freakishly large compared to the others. I bet they made fun of her :cry:.

On the 12th of October the movie that Naomi, Kaho, Shiori & Anna are in 'Cheerfu11y' will have its first screening. I wish I could go, it looks like a cuter version of 'Bring It On'. I hope they will actually release this on DVD since they canceled the DVD release for PASSPO's movie 'High Tension'. :(
Hehe, I thought of "Bring it On" also. That was actually a Universal movie and since "Cheerfu11y" is being produced by Universal Japan, I guess the similarities were intentional. I'm still a little bitter about the "High Tension" catastrophe. Maybe I can go to a shady part of Tokyo and buy a bootleg version. Is there a "china town" in Tokyo? *kidding*
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 02:04:47 AM by qwiksXnd »

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #227 on: October 08, 2011, 02:19:12 AM »
^ That idea for each member's solo version of a single to include a bonus track with only them singing the song is such an awesome idea! LOL at having a Nachu-only dance shot. XD

The mics have always been strange for me to see. Some of them (the main singers) have hand-held ones and the ones who don't, I've always wondered if those were turned off/just a prop or just much more quieter with them singing over a backing track. I don't know. D:

I'm disappointed that they canceled 'High Tension' not only once but twice! :( The first time they canceled it I understood since it was really expensive but it came in a box-set with a behind-the-scenes photobook. Then they were just going to release it as one dvd but it got canceled without any notice. :/

OMG look what I found!

On sale on October 18 - Young Champion magazine and guess who will be on the cover and have the main gravure spread?

This is so exciting! I am so glad it's the whole group instead of just Makoto with maybe Ai or Mio. YAY for the whole group!  :heart:
The bottom right also says there will be a PASSPO clear file too!

Makoto and Mio both tweeted that they are both on their way to Hiroshima right now, saying it's both their first time going. I'm guessing this is for a photoshoot. :O
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 03:09:21 AM by PASSPO »

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #228 on: October 08, 2011, 04:03:26 AM »
Did someone say "bikini"? *puts on glasses*

My observations
It appears they are wearing the same style bikini and they are color-coded. Anna's head is blocking Natsumi. I can't verify that she is wearing a top. *takes off glasses*  :)

How many "Young" magazines are there, Young Weekly, Monthly, and Champion. Japan, lol.

And yeah, the multiple cancellations were annoying. It's weird because Japan is the land of super low budget movies and every week it seems there are hundreds released.

I think sometimes a studio just needs to release a movie regardless of how it will sell. It reflects on the group poorly to have a low selling movie, but it looks worse when the movie isn't even released. And if the girls want to audition for a movie they can't really talk about their debut. "I was in a movie! It was great. You can't watch it though... it was never released." *awkward silence*

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #229 on: October 13, 2011, 04:37:45 AM »
:lol:

"I was in a movie! It was great. You can't watch it though... it was never released." *awkward silence*
LOL :(

Yesterday was the premium screening of the movie 'Cheerfu11y'! Here's some photos of the cast:

At the event, the audience got to be the first people to watch the movie as well as see the cast do a cheerleading performance. There was also a talking segment and then a high five event at the end.  :)

Offline pigmin0239

• Member+
« Reply #230 on: October 13, 2011, 08:34:32 PM »
Aipon gain a vote when i left for a while? :w00t: I'm glad for that..... :lol:

Can't wait the gravure of Young Champion! Hope it's not a monotone pics...

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #231 on: October 14, 2011, 05:25:56 AM »
M&M Adventures™ - Fieldtrip to Hiroshima®

Last week Makoto and Mio were given permission to return to their hometown in Hiroshima to spend some time with their parents.

This is the only photo we have of the entire family together! They look so cute with their parents Megumi and Mario.

Once they changed into their little kid outfits from when they were in elementary school, they embarked on their adventure.

After an hour of adventuring, Makoto telepathically informed Mio that it was nap time.

Ever since they were kids they've enjoyed napping together :wub:

Once they were "powered up" by their two hour nap it was time for important field research... with crayons.

After a long day of adventuring, field research, and multiple naps, Makoto prepared dinner for the entire family! In this photo she is serving monster brains, her favorite traditional Hiroshima food :drool:.

The End.

^^ Yay! And the members that weren't in the movie attended the premier to show their support. They were all there! Except Sako! She said she was at home "studying", but really she was plotting how to get the lead role in "Cheerfu11y 2".

PASSPO "pic of the week

This photo is pretty old but since there are so many photos of them looking like dorks, I thought it was important to show that they can still be totally cool.

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #232 on: October 15, 2011, 11:05:59 PM »
LOL cute story!  XD

Here's a video of the cast of Cheerfu11y talking about the movie!

Information on that movie in English here: http://aibonaipon.tumblr.com/post/9948191107/cheerfu11y-a-new-cheerleading-movie

PASSPO will be doing 2 shows at BLAZE today where they will perform a brand new song as well as revealing a new corner/segment! :D

EDIT!!

* PASSPO's new single 'Kiss = Love' as well as their new album 'CHECK IN' will both be released on December 7! ...same day as AKB's janken senbatsu single lol. D:
* I found 3 listings on Amazon JP for the album. One is 3,000 yen while the other two are 3,500 yen. Only one of the 3,500 yen ones is Limited Edition. You can find the links here: http://twitter.com/#!/PasspoRadar/status/125479254619209730
* Last night the girls did 2 shows at BLAZE. At the first show they celebrated Miomio's birthday from October 6th as well as celebrate Halloween. They celebrated Halloween during the second show too.

My friend went to the second show last night and got to have a 2-shot with Miomio. :) Miomio told her that she remembered seeing her from a previous show, aww! :D Also in her own words:

"omg passpo is the best ( ;∀;) my friend wrote naomin a letter about how we met at their live and went to karaoke and added our purikura and apparently naomin had tweeted about getting a letter that made her really happy, and she told my friend tonight it was her letter! ;u;"

PASSPO really is the best!  :wub: oh, and..

"today's show featured special guests angelina musshu, shiori forest, and anna montana"
 XD

EDITEDIT (lol)

DETAILS ON PASSPO'S 1st MAJOR ALBUM HERE! http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/passpo-check-in/
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 11:01:02 PM by PASSPO »

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #233 on: October 17, 2011, 07:59:40 AM »
PASSPO news is so exciting! XD And it's fun reading about someone who went to a Flight. :plane:

I have a few thoughts but I'll have to edit them in because I'm... tired, lol.

edit #1
11-19 @ Akasaka BLITZ
OPENING ACT: pre-dia :D
Ticket release date: 11-5 (I guess that means no pre-sale for PAL, hehe)
New songs and costumes!

edit #2
According to the Universal J site CHECK-IN will have 15 songs, including "See you Again" and another new song called "Turn Round" and six more new songs. So I think it's See You Again + Turn Round + six more new songs + K=S and Hello + the 2 singles and b-sides.

Remember how Take*Off just had one new song :)

Edit #3
PASSPO news is so exciting!

edit#4
I think edit #2 may be incorrect, because that would mean their album has 10 new songs. Is that even passpossible?

Remember how Take*Off just had one new song :)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 06:42:39 PM by qwiksXnd »

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #234 on: October 17, 2011, 11:27:08 PM »
^ PASSPO news really is exciting!  XD
I'm really, really excited for this new album. 3 versions though with 2 being Limited Edition, ahh. D: I think I might get LE A for the photobook.. but the DVD is tempting too. I hope someone rips it and uploads it somewhere because I don't have the money to buy both. :(
"passpossible"  :lol:

I got confused trying to count up all the songs but I do believe that there will be 15 songs altogether in the album. On the CD Japan listings for both the LE A and LE B, I'm pretty sure it says that people who buy the first press will also get 1 new bonus song. :O

'Young Champion' magazine went on sale today and here's a photo of the cover along with a PASSPO clear file you get with it! So cute and colourful! :)

credits to moe_pink

I updated the 'Check In' album and 'Kiss=Suki' single pages with pre-order links on HMV JP, CD Japan and YesAsia:
http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/passpo-check-in/
http://snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/passpo-kiss-suki-single-details/

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #235 on: October 18, 2011, 01:02:42 AM »
Young Champion looks great. So young, so champion! I checked HMV and amazon but I don't think they sell it. It was not meant to be. You can tell they look great on the cover though. And I'm still not sure if Natsumi is wearing a bikini top (jk).

I think I'll get A + B, but I'm not sure about K=S. I'll consider it based on any possible bonus that comes with it. I pre-ordered both versions of pre-dia's single and Mako's pb so I might just stick with A+B.

I'm curious about the unit songs you mentioned. Pre-dia's single has two unit songs (a duet with Rumina and Akane, and a song with five members). There are infinite possibilities but since I like to predict stuff (and ramble) I think they will either do 1) two 5-member songs, or 2) one song with the "aces" and one M&M song OR...*drum roll* two Kaho and Naomin rap songs (one gangsta rap and one rap-ballad. Natsumi could be the third member of the rap group but she just dances). And the bonus song could be a third K&N rap song :note:!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 06:09:03 PM by qwiksXnd »

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #236 on: October 20, 2011, 10:30:56 AM »
I'm not sure about K=S's dvd single either since I think it's just going to contain the music video and nothing else. :(

LOL the unit songs make me think it might be a Naomi + Kaho thing or the M&M's too.  :lol:

A few months ago a new contest started for rock bands to apply and have the chance to perform with PASSPO in the future as well as get a cd produced for them. The final bands have been chosen and now we get to vote for who we want to win! 8 bands made it through:

http://www.street-f.net/passpo/passpo.php

There are 2 videos each (the grey buttons). Both are of the band performing with the second video having them perform a PASSPO song. To vote, click the red button. Have fun! :)

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #237 on: October 21, 2011, 10:58:53 AM »
Cool. I saw the update at your tumblr and then spent way too much time at work watching the videos, hehe. Is the evaluation grade from the PASSPO members?

It looks like they are planning on having the winner perform at the 11/19 Blitz flight, which will be their 2 year anniversary (Flight #1 was on 09-11-17).

Shiori "Pics of the Week"™

Shiori got a new iphone case (the superman one), for us iphone users this is major news. And she wears that batman hoodie a lot. She must have a closet full of identical ones for each day of the week.

I think they gave these out to passengers that attended their Flight at Haneda Airport.

Makoto "Pics of the Week"™

edit:
:welcome Charlokylie. I was going to do my cool annoying "vote for Makoto" joke... but I guess I didn't have to :P
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 10:21:11 PM by qwiksXnd »

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #238 on: October 21, 2011, 06:45:37 PM »
Hey guys. I thought I post here say hello. This Passpo thread is way more active than any other forum. I'm getting a little bored of posting all the news about Passpo haha. Also, the English forum has hardly anyone on it. ( Just Me :sad: )

I'm planning on getting all versions of their album and the Kiss = Love DVD (two copies, one as a gift in fact)

I couldn't see it before so apologies if it's been discussed but what bonus photos did everyone get with their ViVi Natsu singles?

Hopefully in the next few days I'll pay my last custom charge for my ViVi Natsu singles. -exciting- I've been waiting for this last parcel for what feels like forever.

Also I only got Take Off (RE) the other day. Which is bad. I need to work on getting the rest of their discography.

So................ hi!

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #239 on: October 22, 2011, 03:09:21 AM »
This performance is a bit old, but maybe newly posted by cutielovegirls because songs get yanked so fast off of YouTube,

Anyway, great performance by ぱすぽ☆

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Hazuki