JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miki Fujimoto - Okitegami

Author Topic: [Tour] Berryz Koubou & C-ute - ~Berryz Kamen vs Cutie Ranger~ * Setlist P.8  (Read 62063 times)

Offline Ahiko

• Member+
  • °C-ute Cutie Power = the BEST!
I think °C-ute will have their own DVD on the Zetima Label and i will sure buy this one instead of the berryz one, i don't must look at Berryz, very good :P

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
Hmm... any chance for seperate group DVDs? (Apart from the actual joined one)
In the rehearsal they were dancing opposit to each other, so if it's like c-ute-left, berryz-right (for example) with the same stage built as in the H!P 2008 winter one, maybe this is possible? Just a thought.  XD

This feels familiar...

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa es la sal de la vida. Reina es mi reina.
DVD 2: 'Berryz Kobo angle' version, special edition focussed on the Berryz.

c-utewota need a cute C-ute Ver ....................

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
So are the 2 DVDs in 1 release?

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
So are the 2 DVDs in 1 release?
Yeah.
I wonder what this is going to be http://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/htm/4942463602994.html
Because it costs 5k yen instead of 3k and has the same Catalog No as the Berryz tracks version.
Maybe they didn't know the price when they first put it in that shop and that's why it's 5k but even if that's the case, is there no regular edition? No c-ute edition?

Is King Records (Piccolo Town) just faster than ? (Zetima) and that's why we know Berryz's release date already ? :O
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline Ahiko

• Member+
Yes!! So only for °C-ute Fans! The °C-ute DVD Tracks Edition! :w00t: :heart: :wub:
http://www.fujisan.com/online/shopping~sj~?navi=1282087910

Offline Naomi

• Member+
^ YAY!  :w00t:

Offline Ahiko

• Member+
^
Yay very good and the new Cutie Cirquit 2008 will be released on 07-02-2008 :w00t: :wub: Two DVD's to preorder!!

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
A slight change in today's setlist.

15. 恋愛ライダー Buono!
16. KISS! KISS1 KISS! Buono!

080426昼Kiss!Kiss!Kiss

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
Interesting change.
Thanks for the upload yo
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
^
^
yayayay, and LOL, and the release date is one week ahead of the normal/Berryz DVD.
I guess casual fans will buy the first one out (ºC-ute ver.)? And the true Berryz fans will buy the Berryz ver.

Or maybe the wotas will get both and the cassual fans will get the Normal Ver. that incluides the Berryz Ver.? Who knows  :roll:

I'm so getting both someday xD

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
Don't see why they can't just include them all in one set, like they do with the H!P concerts. I don't want to buy a bunch of them to take up space...

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa es la sal de la vida. Reina es mi reina.
need to buy all

need to save money

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
Don't see why they can't just include them all in one set, like they do with the H!P concerts. I don't want to buy a bunch of them to take up space...
You know why :twisted: :lol:

I don't think Berryz version is the normal version? Looks rather like there is no "normal" version to me.
I doubt the order in which they are released really matters because hardly any non wota gets those and wota buy what they want anyway. C-ute wota buy c-ute's, beriwota buy berryz and DDwota buy both if they can afford it. Or they all just download it from share -_-;
I gotta buy only one edition due to lack of money :3
uh-oh, don't feed the troll

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
A slight change in today's setlist.

15. 恋愛ライダー Buono!
16. KISS! KISS1 KISS! Buono!
This part was changed too:

from
Munasawagi Scarlet, Fighting Pose wa Date Janai, Special Generation, Ooki na Ai de Motenaishite, Wakkyanai(Z), Lalala Shiawase no Uta

to
Fighting Pose wa Date Janai, Piriri to Yukou, Special Generation, Ooki na Ai de Motenaishite, Wakkyanai(Z), Special Generation

Offline Naomi

• Member+
Or maybe the wotas will get both and the cassual fans will get the Normal Ver. that incluides the Berryz Ver.? Who knows  :roll:
'Cause I don't think casual fans will want to wait an extra week to see the concert when the same thing is being released a week earlier.

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
^
But ºC-ute special ver. is not the same thing as the normal concert/Berryz special ver (both discs in the same DVD apparently).

also in b4 h8ters lulz.

Offline Naomi

• Member+
^
But ºC-ute special ver. is not the same thing as the normal concert/Berryz special ver (both discs in the same DVD apparently).
I meant that both DVDs would include the normal concert and that's what casual fans would buy the DVD for.

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
Ah, my mistake then. I thought the ºC-ute DVD wouldn't have the normal concert XD
I'm still surprised on how the tour hasn't even finished, yet there's already a DVD release date (although there's no surprise on how the dvd will include footage from the Yokohama concert). More time to save money?  :sweatdrop:

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
Not sure on the details yet myself, but if both disks do end up containing the same concert, and then one extra C-ute/Berryz 'only' version... meh. Sorry Berryz. Not enough money. But if the Berryz one is the only one with the regular concert, I may be convinced to buy it. Perhaps.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miki Fujimoto - Okitegami