JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - A Love Story

Author Topic: Unexpected -Chapter 8- (MaYuki) 8/13  (Read 36425 times)

Offline itadakimasu

• The Happy Retard.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't mind me, I'm just a walking pumpkin. :D
Unexpected -Chapter 8- (MaYuki) 8/13
« on: October 09, 2011, 02:17:37 PM »
Just something that suddenly popped out of my mind. I'm sorry if it's not that great...

Prologue

Staring dumbly at the monitor right in front of her, Kashiwagi Yuki heaved out a sigh, her hand endlessly tapping the computer’s keyboard as she kept her eyes locked on the currently empty wordpad. Her due was going to come soon, and her editor has been calling her attention about it. Only a few months left, and she has yet to write even a single word.

For some reason, her mind was empty…

Normally, she could write up to 39 kilobytes within an hour. But now, even after a month, there was still nothing. None, empty.

Rolling her eyes with another sigh, Yuki finally placed her hand over the mouse and moved the cursor to one of the browsers on the desktop. She might as well search for something worth the try; at least it would be better than simply staring at the monitor until the day ends.

What was she going to search for, though?

Murder news? Love stories? Fanfictions? Nothing just seemed to interest her anymore.

She began staring on the monitor silently once again, but at least this time, it wasn’t on an empty wordpad, but on a messy browser filled with ads. She shifted her gaze from one of the advertisements to another- until something finally caught her eyes.

Meet your fated one here and chat with the person who you are destined with… For free!

Her eyebrows furrowed. She wasn’t sure anymore whether she should let her lips curve up into a smile because of the ad’s stupidity, or simply let it curve down into a frown, knowing that it was nothing but a fraud. Finally, she settled with pursing it into a thin line, and with a small movement, the mouse’s cursor pointed on the ad.

“Might as well try.” She muttered to herself, clicking it.

It was only out of curiosity.

Or even boredom.

But mostly because of curiosity. Of course it was thanks to curiosity. It was always her curiosity’s fault why she would end up trying something rather stupid. That was already a given. It’s not because she wanted to find her destined person. It’s because of curiosity. Just that.

Nodding to herself, she pressed the register button- which immediately sent her to another page which needed some sections to be answered out. Without any second thoughts, she typed out her answers- but of course, almost all of the information she placed in was nothing but a lie.

Name: Black
Address: Somewhere far from you

Photo: …..

Yuki’s brows furrowed down as soon as she finally reached that part, her hand unconsciously tapping the computer’s table. A picture? How was she supposed to escape that?

Pressing the browse button just beside the Photo section, she began rummaging around her documents. She continued on shifting from one folder to another for awhile, finally spotting a picture that didn’t show her face, thanks to the hat she was wearing. That will do, she thought, finally choosing it.

WELCOME TO, ALL NIGHT LOVE!
Chat all night, find someone befitting to your preference, and finally, meet the person who you think is destined to yo-

She rolled her eyes before she could even finish reading the site’s introduction. As if. She never believed in destiny of fate to begin with, anyway.

Turning her attention to the names of different chatrooms neatly listed on the right side of the site, she began scrolling around it.

DEAR K, waiting for you, I.

What kind of a chatroom name is that? And it seems like it had two people inside. Weird…

NOT YET… ready.

Her eyebrows fell down greatly, with her lips slightly unlocked as it formed a small ‘o’.

PEOPLE WITH NO SLEEVES

Ridiculous names, really…

LITTLE MOUSE

She blinked. Well at least it was a much decent name. Or maybe not.  She clicked it nonetheless.

Again, after clicking the hyperlinked text, she was sent to another page- and this time, it had a huge white chatbox in the middle.

Black (11:05PM): Hello…?

No reply.

Oh great, the chatroom was empty? How dull.

As expected, joining an online ‘dating’ site was a wrong idea. She might as well leave before-

Little Mouse has entered the chatroom.

-someone walks in the chatroom and-

Little Mouse (11:07PM): Ohya, someone entered my always empty chatroom~?

-strikes a conversation.

Yuki heaved out a sigh. Might as well tag along.

Black (11:08PM): Hello…

Little Mouse (11:08PM): Heya~!

A fast reply.

Black (11:09PM): You made this chat room…?

Little Mouse (11:10PM): Yep! Why would it be named after my username if it wasn’t? Lol. Your profile’s picture looks cute~!

‘Cute’? Rather, this creepo already looked at her profile even though it was only a few minute ever since this ‘mouse’ person entered the room? The internet world really is scary.

Little Mouse (11:11PM): So, why is your username black? Are you a black Japanese or something? I’m not being racist, in case you’re thinking lolol.

Black (11:11PM): Not really… I just love the color black…

Little Mouse (11:12PM): Ohh… That sure is surprising… You don’t seem like the type who would love such a dim color. Just saying.

‘Black’ lifted her brow up. Okay, a creepo indeed. Maybe he has a small whack in the head. Well, since he took the liberty of looking at her profile, she might as well repay and look at his as well.

A new tab opened as soon as she pressed the other chatter’s username.

The page seemed like it was carefully designed… With animes.

The wallpaper was anime, even the mouse’s cursor was changed into Mio Akiyama. An Otaku, maybe…

Name: Watanabe Mayu
Address: No permanent address

So she was actually chatting with a female? A know it all at that.

Scrolling down even more, Yuki finally stumbled upon a real picture of the female she was chatting with. Her hair was coated with the shade of black, and it was tied up into twin-tails at that. She had a huge smile plastered on her face as she lifted up what seemed to be Haruhi Suzumiya’s ‘brigade chief’ armband up to the side of her cheek. So she really is an Otaku. Who would have guessed?

Wait, 17?

Remembering that she was still in the ‘Little Mouse’s’ chatroom, she immediately closed the tab and typed down a reply.

Black (11:15PM): What can I say… The world’s filled with surprise…

Little Mouse (11:15PM): Ah, I thought you died! Great to see you finally replied… And speaking of surprise…

Black (11:17PM): Hm…?

Little Mouse (11:17PM): Would it be weird if I say I swing in a guy’s perspective…?

She replies really fast… Too fast….

Black (11:18PM): I… suppose not?

Little Mouse (11:19PM): Ahahaha! I can completely see that you’re creeped out! Did I scare you? Lolol.

Black (11:19PM): No, no. I’m not creeped out or something. Just taken aback, that’s all...

Little Mouse (11:20PM): Oh really? Then would you like to meet up with me? I’ll go to wherever you want to meet! You know, a mini-meet up to commemorate our fated meeting in this little chatroom of mine.

What a straight-forward girl… And to think that she’s still 17. That is if her information was saying the truth.

Black (11:21PM): I refuse.

Little Mouse (11:21PM): Ahh… I see… How sad,  and I wanted to meet someone as cute as you as well…

How on earth can she continue on calling me cute when my face is covered with my hat? Unless her eyes can magically see through the pictures, there’s no way she could tell how I look, Yuki thought to herself as she pressed her lips into a thinner line even more.

Black (11:22PM): Stop calling me cute. You don’t even know how I look like.

Little Mouse (11:22PM): That’s what you think…

What a weirdo…

Black (11:23PM): Weirdo.

You have left the chat.

Heaving out a sigh, Yuki closed the browser after signing out of the site, shutting her computer off soon after, knowing that her mind has nothing worth to write down for the day.

Standing up from the chair she was on, she immediately made her way to her room.

Well, that didn’t end well.

And she knew that she didn’t want to try out a ‘dating’ chat ever again. NEVER.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 04:29:39 PM by itadakimasu »

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
Re: Unexpected -Prologue- (MaYuki) 10/9
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 02:33:09 PM »
wow!!! mayu and yuki chatting in the net!!!!!!! :gmon blonde:

are there any characters too? :hee:

are you new i here?  :glasses:

whahahah many questions!!!

please update  :kneelbow: i'm eSsIe21 nice too meet you  :on woohoo:

Flean

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 02:39:56 PM »
WAH!!!!!! another awesome prologue!!!  :on GJ:   very interesting~~

me wanna next chapter~~  :bow: :bow:

are you new?? somehow you seems familiar to me~~ LOL...  :hehehe:

Offline chocopuddi

• Obsessive Idiot
  • KojiYuu is Heaven
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 02:49:52 PM »
One more nice MaYuki prologue!!

Tonight is my night! YAY! :D  :twothumbs

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 02:53:05 PM »
woah!!!

MaYuki!  :heart:

DEAR K, waiting for you, I.

What kind of a chatroom name is that? And it seems like it had two people inside. Weird…

NOT YET… ready.

Her eyebrows fell down greatly, with her lips slightly unlocked as it formed a small ‘o’.

PEOPLE WITH NO SLEEVES

Ridiculous names, really…

:on lol:

thanks! update soon!
 :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 03:46:19 PM »
LOL the end?!? NO please continue!!!!

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 04:16:45 PM »
MaYuki!! :wub:
wow this is totally new! :D
i can't wait to know what's next  :grin:
please update soon!  :cow:

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 10:02:45 PM »
The other names are making me laugh! LOL~~~

A MaYuki~!!!!♥ Please update soon~!

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2011, 10:50:45 PM »
Very interesting, I like it.  :) Waiting for the continuation.

Offline Nyanoha

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2011, 11:09:01 PM »
Ehhhh, you end there? ;___;/ I must know what is next!

Great start, I will be waiting for the next chapter and hoping it'll be soon!  :heart:  :heart:

Update soon~ 

MaYuki :heart: :heart:
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.

http://asteon.tumblr.com/

Offline silllythings

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2011, 12:05:19 AM »
anything with MaYuki, instant love!!!

can't wait for Chapter 1!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2011, 08:53:43 AM »
Lol I think Mayuyu it's a bit scary but go Nezumi go!

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 01:11:30 PM »
AWESOME !!!! I really want to know what'll be happen next >//<
Yuki's first impression of Mayu is not good haha !!! But that makes a story even more interesting  :inlove:
Please continue this I'm looking forward to it ^__^

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
  • I think I'm a little tipsy~
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2011, 05:09:31 PM »
Great~ :D

Offline itadakimasu

• The Happy Retard.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't mind me, I'm just a walking pumpkin. :D
Unexpected -Chapter 1- (MaYuki) 10/10
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2011, 05:11:44 PM »
eSsIe21: Ahaha, yes, there will be new characters~ If you want specific people to come, feel free to tell me the names! :D I'll try to squeeze them in as much as I can. It's a pleasure meeting you! ^_^ Feel free to call me Itadakimasu. Or Itadaki for short. Lol. Weird name, I know.

Flean: Thank you! And shh, keep your mouth shut xD

aoi_sora: It wasn't that hard thinking of the chatnames! xD Dear K, waiting I is from Dear J. K is Kasai, I is Itano. Lolol. And then, there's Not Yet and No Sleeves. xDDD I'm that bored... and thank you for reading this!

ShibuyaDokiDoki: Glad to hear that! :D That's what I live for! Making people laugh!... I think.

Chapter 1

Yuki groaned inwardly as she lightly placed her arm over her eyes, slightly turning her body to the other side just so she could block the cursed sunlight beaming out through the apparently open window. To her dismay, though, it only did a little help as the light was becoming more and more dominant in her glum room. Still, she stayed down on her bed, eyes closed and lips pursed into a line. She wanted to go back to sleep. For her to go back to her dream world…

But to her dismay, she couldn't.

Finally convinced that her brain didn’t need rest anymore, she forcefully opened her eyes and slowly shifted it towards the digital clock quietly sitting down on the small table just beside her bed. 5:48 AM, it said. She freely let out another groan, burying herself with her blanket up to her head.

She wanted to sleep again! It was still early, after all. Too early, in fact! How could her brain betray her now and force her to stay awake when she still has so much time to rest?

“Traitor…” She muttered to the air, sighing quietly as she reluctantly untangled herself from her blanket and pushed her self up. Stretching her arms up in the air lazily, Yuki finally got off of her bed and made her way to the bathroom, grabbing the spare towel she prepared the night before on her study table’s chair.

Might as well take a bath, she thought.

6:11 AM, Yuki was finally done doing all the things she usual does every morning. From taking a bath to fixing her bed. The only thing that differed from usual was that she has yet to make her breakfast. Well, to be more exact, she didn’t feel like cooking.

Her stomach eventually let out a growl as she sat quietly on the couch while endlessly changing the television’s channel from one after another until she ended up with a never ending cycle of static. She tried to ignore it at first, but her stomach demanded for food once more as it let out a louder growl. Placing her hand over her stomach, another sigh escaped from Yuki’s lips.

“Alright, alright. We’ll find something to eat, you damn glutton of a stomach.” She pursed her lips into a thin line. Why the hell was she talking to her stomach anyway? Rather, she was nagging on it? Great, she really does need her breakfast now. Maybe she’s becoming half-crazy just because she’s planning to skip it.

That or she was simply over-thinking things.

Finally turning the television off, Yuki stood up from the couch, grabbed her coat, and slowly walked past the empty soda cans carelessly thrown all around the living room. It’s been there for ages, honestly, but she was just too lazy to pick them up. That’s right, for the past few months, she’s been doing nothing but being a lazy blob. It even surprised her close friends on how much she has changed.

Normally, she was the type who one would call a clean-o-holic. Not only that but a work-a-holic too! She used to write stories from morning until dawn, or even for a week without stopping. But after she had lost to a ‘kid’ in the Japan Fantasy Novel Award, she slowly began to change. And eventually ended up like this.

But that’s history now.

Closing the door behind her, Yuki began to drag her feet towards nowhere. As expected, the stores were still closed, and most of the restaurants around won’t be opening until an hour later. She continued on walking forward nonetheless, while quietly wishing to her self that a miracle would happen and a café would plan to open up early. And fortunately, her wish was granted. Her feet halted right in front of an old-looking café.

‘Café Shop’

Yuki’s right eye slightly twitched as soon as she saw the café’s shop. She applauded at how ‘uncommon’ the café’s name was. With a ‘nice’ pun at that.

Finally brushing the name thought aside, she pushed the glass door open.

Her eyes widened as soon as she saw how the café actually looked ‘majestic’ in the inside. Outside, one would think that it was your usual everyday old café with wooden table and chairs, but to her surprise, it wasn’t. The café had dark wooden tables neatly arrange inside, and beside it would be a comfortable looking single couch, coated with the color of dark red. It was giving off the ‘what-rich-people-has-at-home’ vibe.

While the icy cold female took her time staring at the café in awe, a small figure slowly walked towards her, with its hand waving right in front of her face.

“Umm…” The figure trailed off, snapping Yuki from her inward ‘fangirling’.

“A-Ah, sorry about that…” She said as she shifted her eyes down to the figure, only for it to widen once again. Standing before her was a small waitress, with a notepad in hand and a puzzled look plastered on her face.

It was her.

The female with a jet black hair, neatly tied up into a twin-tail as a few locks of her hair stayed down to give it some tiny ‘style’ in it, the female who named herself as Little Mouse, the girl who destroyed her night completely by creeping her out. The 17-year old who was named as Watanabe Mayu.

Is that really her name though?

Blinking once, Yuki once again shifted her eyes- this time, to the nametag pinned by the girl’s chest. ‘Mayu’, it said. So it really was her name.

“It’s alright.” The girl smiled at her, “Welcome to the Café Shop, please, take a seat.” She added as she gestured inside the café. Yuki simply bowed her head as a thank you and sat herself on one of the chairs inside, her eyes still locked onto the girl. “Do you have your order now, Ma’am?”

“A-Ah, right, umm…” Picking the menu up from the table, Yuki began searching around for something to order, finally settling on something simple and cheap, “I would like to have a slice of chocolate cake and hot chocolate, please.” She placed the menu down.

“Quite a sweet tooth you have there, I see.” The waitress chuckled as she listed down her order, nodding to herself quietly after re-reading it. After repeating what Yuki ordered out loud, the small girl bowed down politely and immediately made her way towards a door behind the café’s counter- the one which had the sign ‘For Authorized Personnel Only’ on it.

Really, though, what’s so secret behind that door? Rather, what do they do in there? Maybe Yuki should try working in a café, just so she could find the answer to those questions.

Clearing herself from those stupid thoughts, Yuki quietly turned her head towards the window right beside her, her eyes locked on the view outside. It seemed like the Café has a small garden behind it. The flowers looked like it was carefully tended as it bloomed beautifully under the bright sun. Speaking of the sun, there it goes again, beaming out its blinding light towards Yuki’s eyes. She slightly squinted her eyes as the sun’s light eventually passed through a certain tree’s leaves, irritating the usually quiet girl’s eyes.

“Urgh! God Da-” Yuki immediately bit her lower lip before she could finish her sentence, repeatedly blinking her eyes as a few small black spots began to appear in her vision. Great, does the sun hate her or something?

She was clearly not impressed.

With her slight slowly returning, the small-cute-yet-actually-perverted-17-years-old-girl finally walked out from the ever-so mysterious employees-only room, bringing along with her a tray with Yuki’s orders on it. She carefully placed it down on her table as soon as she arrived.

The food actually looked great! The chocolate cake was- as expected- coated with the tasty color of brown, not to mention covered with the beautiful aroma of chocolate- or maybe that was the hot chocolate. Either way, both looked delicious. Still, Yuki gave the food a cautious glare, looking down at it as though it was bound to have a poison of some-sort. A small smile crept up from her feature soon after. Time to test the food, she thought.

Picking up the utensils, she made a small slice on the cake and without any delay, propped it inside her mouth.  It was… actually good! Really good! She took another slice and ate it. Really, really good!

It was perfectly soft, and despite the fact that the cake was filled with nothing but chocolate, its sweetness was right on track! And to think that she wondered if it had a poison or not earlier, she wouldn’t mind eating a poisoned cake if it would be this good.

At first, only the sound of the utensils and plate occasionally clashing with each other was heard in the empty café, but soon, a constant tapping followed it. Yuki paused as soon as she noticed it, slowly turning her head to the direction where it came from… After a few more of looking around, she finally found the source-

Sitting down on one of the small couch not far from her, the apparently-bi waitress sat there quietly, with a blank look on her face. She seemed as though she was in deep thought. If not, then she looked as good as dead.

Okay, that was over-doing it. Slightly…

Slightly feeling awkward for staring at her for a short while now, Yuki finally decided to start a conversation. “Hey.”

The girl lifted her head up a little. “Yes?”

“Do you work here a lot? I’ve seen you ever since my first visit here… What about school?”

Well that’s a huge lie. This was her first visit, so there was no way in hell that she’s seen this girl more than once- except for the picture she saw in the girl’s profile, this was the first time she’s seen her face.

She shrugged, “Yeah, you could say that. I don’t actually go to school anymore. My parents lost their jobs not long ago, so I’m trying to help them by working here. Not a really great job, is it?”

“I think it’s a nice job.”  Leaving her thoughts from the food for the mean time, Yuki slightly turned her chair to the side so she could look at the waitress more comfortably, giving her a small smile as soon as she finally settled herself. “Mine’s a boring one, unlike yours. You get to talk with co-workers everyday, right? I do mine alone, so it’s always a dull scene for me…”

“Really?” Blinking repeatedly, the waitress stood up from the couch she was on earlier and transferred to the one closer to Yuki, “It’s always noisy here by the time people starts marching in, so I’ve always thought that it was annoying… What’s your job, if you don’t mind me asking?”

Picking up the cup of hot chocolate, Yuki took a quick sip on it before giving the girl her reply. “I work as a writer.”

The girl simply furrowed her brows down.

“Novelist”

“Ah!” Tapping her hand, Watanabe Mayu finally nodded her head, letting out a small hum as she placed her hand under her chin. “I think that’s a decent job, at the very least. You don’t have to run around, right? Unlike me, I have to serve one customer to another. And I have to put on this smile while I’m at it.” Beaming out an obviously fake smile at Yuki, the waitress heaved out a sigh, shaking her head disappointedly. “Why do we have to smile all the time..? Oh the torture.”

Yuki couldn’t help herself from smiling after watching the waitress’s funny act- but it immediately disappeared as soon as she remembered something.

This girl, this innocent looking waitress before her…

She’s supposed to be bi, right?

Maybe she should double-check.

“Say, what do you think of lesbians?”

Taken aback by Yuki’s sudden question, the waitress blinked and kept quiet for a few seconds, quietly rubbing her chin with her index finger while humming once again. “Well, I don’t really find lesbians that interesting. I mean, isn’t that awkward? Liking someone of the same gender, I mean… And then, slowly advancing to the point where she would kiss to a girl…” Mayu suddenly wrapped her arms to herself, letting out a shudder as she did so, “That’s… Just plain weird… Why the question, though? Don’t tell me, you’re a lesbo!?” she immediately stood up from her chair, her arms raised up into an X sign.

“No, no! I was only curious, really! I’m not a lesbian!”

The small waitress chuckled soon after. “I know, I know, I’m only pulling your leg, don’t worry. You should have seen your face though. You were like ‘NO!, NO!’. Precious.” Her lips slightly puckered at the thought. Yuki gave her a glare as a response. “S-Sorry. I just couldn’t help myself.” The poor waitress cleared her throat quietly.

“So… What’s your name? My name’s Mayu. Watanabe Mayu.” With her hand held out to Yuki, she gave her a quick wink.

Her weirdness was still in her, so it seems.

Yuki pursed her lips, reluctantly taking Mayu’s hand as she gave it a quick shake. “Yuki. Kashiwagi Yuki, it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Mayu opened her mouth to say something, but before she could even say a word, the café’s door chimed- indicating that another customer had entered the room. Immediately brushing the smile off of her face, Mayu gave Yuki a quick bow and stood up from her seat, approaching the new customer soon after.

Having nothing else to do, Yuki finally decided to take her leave after emptying her cup of now-cold chocolate, leaving her bill down on the table with a few extra tips. Just because she was in a good mood.

Even though now, she was sure of the waitress’s name, she still thought of calling her by the nicknames she had thought of earlier- ones such as ‘Apparently-Bi’ and ‘the small-cute-yet-actually-perverted-17-years-old-girl’. If not that, then even her screenname, ‘Little Mouse’. Speaking of which, she would probably be on tonight. She might as well check on it, knowing that she would be sitting down in front of her computer as soon as she would be home anyway.

She’ll log in just to check whether she would be on or not. It’s not that she wanted to chat with her. It’s just her curiosity striking in again.

Yeah, just that.

-

You have entered the ‘Little Mouse’ chatroom as Black

Little Mouse (11:40PM): Well, well! If it isn’t Black~! You suddenly left last night as though I had a disease, which was kind of hash. Still, how are you today, Blacky~?

A small smile rose up from Yuki’s feature unconsciously.

Black (11:40PM): Oh… It’s just you…

Little Mouse (11:41PM): So, been thinking how we should meet-up?

Yuki let out a quiet hum, lightly tapping her index finger on the keyboard. Well, she might as well test her.

Black (11:42PM): Well… To be honest, I’m really interested in meeting up with you but… I already have another person who I like…

Little Mouse (11:42PM): Oh…

Resting her chin over her palm, Yuki’s smile slowly turned into a victorious smirk.

“So much for Lesbians being disgusting eh, Watanabe Mayu?”

I win.

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2011, 05:22:02 PM »
LOL i love the last part  :lol:

YUKI WIN. lol  XD

Nice story, i like it. Please update soon.  :heart:

Flean

Re: Unexpected -Chapter 1- (MaYuki) 10/10
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2011, 05:32:26 PM »
LOL... I haven't says anything~~  But it was too obvious it was you~~  :glasses:

I like the last part too~~  :on lol: 

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2011, 05:50:23 PM »
i like it very much..!  :cathappy:
please update soon..! :bow:

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2011, 07:11:10 PM »
This fic is awesome! I really like it. I would write something interesting, but unnecessary. In short: I LOVE THIS STORY!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2011, 07:40:18 PM »
Mayuyu as a waitress oh~

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - A Love Story