JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Last Alliance - Shissou

Author Topic: Virgin Love (TomoYuki) Episode 9 (151027) + replies  (Read 25950 times)

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: Virgin Love (TomoYuki) Episode 6 (130825) + chara pics + replies
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2013, 07:26:17 PM »
First of all, I would like to deeply apologize for my inability to update Virgin Love.
There are a lot of things happening in my life right now (I won't exactly tell you the details) but it sort of affects my spirit in writing this fic. I'm still trying to work on it every time I have the right mood but it's very rare occasion, not to mention there's also writer's block jamming my way.

Then, I would like to offer my gratitude to those who do wait for the update patiently. I can't promise you when I will be able to finish episode 7 but I will definitely do my best to complete this TomoYuki fluff.

Next shall be replies. Once again, thanks!!

@Chicay12: I'm really sorry, please don't sulk  :sweatdrop:  but anyway, a huge thanks for waiting for the updates. please bear a little longer!  :panic:

@bunny_rabbit: lol, I can imagine that happening  :roll:  but noooo, Tomochin is still underage here  :panic:

@kochiki: what's next? hmm, maybe filler episode?  XD

And for the requests on Yuki's PoV, I won't say I never plan anything on that but whether I will ever execute that idea, only time will tell.  :panic:

Anyway, once again, I'm very sorry to disappoint those who have waited for the update for so long.

Thanks a lot everyone! Please wait a little longer.  :bow:
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
BUMP

I'm so sorry for not replying earlier.  I feel super bad :nervous

Yuki is playing his trump card but I guess that would help out Tomochin at the moment but hurt Rena :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
YO GUESS WHAT I AM FINALLY DONE  :panic: :panic: :panic:

I'm feeling a bit awkward this after this long of not posting an update.  :nervous

@kuro_808: NAAAAHH, as long as you read that's okay  :D  well, about the conclusion on Rena, let's see if I'd actually do that omake I've been thinking all time LOL.

BUT ANYWAY. I'd like to thank anyone who has been waiting for this update so so so patiently. Took me months to finally able to update this  :banghead:

Bunch of gratitude to LoyalFlutist who have been a helping hand in various things and also some of my other friends that aren't a member here.  XD

Let's not talk anymore and move on to the long-awaiting episode.

I present you Virgin Love episode 7  8)

(I hope I'm not losing my touch  :panic: )

==========================================

Episode 7

I am lying on my bed, gazing at the ceiling. The confession scene from earlier still lingers on my mind. I still remember the look on Yuki-san's face as he watched me leaving--the expression of his mixed feelings. I wonder if he caught the words I gave to him.

Suddenly my phone is ringing. I check to see a message coming from Rena-chan. It was a very brief one. Oh girl.

"Rejected. >_<~"

Sigh. Somehow I can understand her feeling so well. I decide to console her a bit.

"You have done what you could do, Rena-chan."

There, sent. It sounds cliche, I know, but better than nothing. She's probably crying right now so I hope it cheers her up a bit.

I raise myself from the bed, thinking of visiting Tomo~mi to tell her what happened today, when the door of my bedroom is opened and I can see who is coming.

"Tomo~mi…"

Tomo~mi comes to me and places herself on her bed beside me. She rounds her arm on my shoulder and gently massage it.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

I look down and let my fingers play with each other.

"Rena-chan confessed to Yuki-san today."

"I see. But he rejected her, didn't he?"

"He did."

Tomo~mi grabs my shoulders and make me face her eye-to-eye.

"Then why do you look so down?"

I can feel beads of tears forming at the corner of my eyes. I bite my lower lips as I try to hold the tears from flowing.

"Because of his reason... is what I have been thinking all this time."

Tomo~mi looks confused. "What reason?"

"His reason for rejecting Rena-chan."

"What was his reason?"

I tell her about his thought (which is the same as mine) that teacher-student relationship won't work in the public's eyes. Then I go on with the whole story of the confession. When I am done, Tomo~mi lets out a sigh and gently rubs my back.

“Let’s hope he got your message, then.”

I nod my head slowly and look at my best friend, who is now smiling and pats my head. She hugs me tight, before she releases me suddenly.

“Oh right, I almost forgot the reason why I came here.”

I raise my eyebrows from curiosity. “What was it?”

Tomo~mi grabs my hand and lets out a sly smile. “Since it's summer holiday, do you wanna go to beach tomorrow? Just the two of us.”

“Well, sure. But I don’t have bathing suits.”

The little devil chuckles. “You can just buy them at the shop near the beach anyway.”

Sigh. “Okay. Just wake me up tomorrow.”

“Masuda-kun~~~”

“Yes?”

"Catch me if you can~~~" says Tomo~mi to her boyfriend Masuda-kun while running through the waves of sea water. The athletic boy grins as he catches up quickly with his well-endowed girlfriend and pulls her into a hug from behind, to which she responds with giggles.

Meanwhile, I sit under the umbrella on my own--staring at the idiocy called teen romance: beach episode, acted by the little devil Tomo~mi and the cheery Masuda-kun. Sigh. I wonder why I believed her when she told me that there would be just the two of us. Idiot me.

“Tomochin~ come here!!” Tomo~mi calls me to join while playing water happily with Masuda-kun. I just wave my hand rejecting the offer then roll my eyes when they don’t notice. As if I have the heart to break my best friend’s lovey-dovey moment. Duh.

Since I have nothing to do beside staying below the umbrella, I decide to observe the people around my spot. There is an adult couple sitting not that far from me. They just sit next to each other, with the woman’s head on the man’s shoulder. So romantic. I become engrossed in observing this romantic couple until they start to get more intimate as I see the man rounds his arm around the woman’s shoulder while her arms wraps around his waist. Gulp. Why am I observing them again?

“Hey girl, I see you’re alone here.”

When I hear a stranger’s voice, I raise my head up to see a tanned guy who looks like a delinquent. The fuck. Is he hitting on me?

“Tomo, I’m sorry I made you wait for so long!”

Before I even open my mouth to let out rude words to respond to the stranger guy, I heard that familiar sounding voice so I turn my head to the origin of the voice and… I knew it.

“Ah, Yuki-san, finally!” I decide to act along and smile at the shy teacher.

“Tch. She’s with someone.”

The stranger finally decides to leave so I pull a tongue in cheek when he has gone far.

I turn to face Yuki-san. “Thanks a lot, Yuki-san. You saved me from unneeded argument.”

The face of the shy teacher was already pinkish from the heat, and it seems that I have added more red colour to his face. “D-don’t mention it,” he said embarrassedly.

There is an awkward silence between us afterward.  I wonder if he is still affected by what happened yesterday. I decide to try to break the wall and start the conversation.

"By the way, what a coincidence to meet you here, Yuki-san."

"Y-yeah." is the only thing he says and both of us become quiet again. Hmm, what to say… Let’s see… He is bringing three bowls of shaved ice. He must be coming along with someone else.

“So, Yuki-san, you brought so many bowls of shaved ice. I’m sure you won’t eat all of them alone, will you?”

He finally smiles. “Of course not! My friends asked me to buy them earlier.”

Wait. His friends asked him, he said? What is he to his friends? A slave? Poor Yuki-san. I should help him.

“Ah, I see. Lemme help you bringing all of these, then.”

His smile grows wider. “Thanks a lot!”

I was about to raise my lazy bums when I remember that Tomo~mi asked me to take care of our belongings. Sigh. I guess I am a slave, too.

“Ah, Yuki-san, I’m sorry. I don’t think I can leave all this things behind without someone to look after it.”

"A-ah... I... see..." He glances at the bags behind me then looks back at me. There's a rather obvious disappointment there in his facial expression.

"See you later, Tomo," says Yuki-san as he walks away with two bowls of shaved ice on his hands. My eyes trail behind him, following his movement to see where his friends are. To my surprise, his friends are the adult couple I observed earlier. Like, seriously?! Aren't we so alike, being our friends’ third wheel, duh.

I sit back and notice there is still a bowl of shaved ice left. I wonder of he forgot about it or… Let’s not give myself a hope, okay. I turn my attention back to Yuki-san and his couple friends--observing them again. I want to know how Yuki-san acts around his friends.

Yuki-san seems to notice me observing him when he glances at the place where I'm sitting and quickly turn his head back to talk with his couple friends. I'm not sure what happens there but they turn their head to me and wave their hand at me while covering their mouth with the other hand so I just wave back with an awkward smile.

To my surprise, they decide to tag along with Yuki-san who is walking toward my direction. When they are coming closer, I'm very shocked to find out that the woman is actually the school's PE teacher, Miss Akimoto. She lets her hair down and set it wavy, giving her a sexy exotic look. Her dark blue bikini shows her naturally tanned skin and unsurprising well-toned abs. I didn't recognize her because she looks really different compared to how she usually is (she is usually in her jersey all day at the school). I look at her in awe as I let out a comment.

“You look stunning, Miss Akimoto.”

The tanned PE teacher giggles and thanks me for the praise. Then the smile on her face quickly turns into a sly grin as she observes my outfit. She nudges Yuki-san with her elbow playfully when she says,

“Kashiwagi, you have a good taste here.”

I don’t even need to see Yuki-san’s face to know that it has turned into tomato, just by hearing his reaction, which is similar to that one time when we had our tutoring session with Tomo~mi.

“W-w-what are you saying, Akimoto-san?!”

Miss Akimoto smirks to Yuki-san’s reaction. “Well, I heard from Kojima about you and…” She doesn’t finish her sentence but I can feel her discreet glance toward me so I sort of get what she means to say. Sigh. I better try to divert the topic.

“Miss Akimoto, I was observing you and your boyfriend earlier. You two were so cute!”

She glances at the tanned, muscular guy beside him and he gives a peck on her forehead. She blushes a bit as she introduces him.

"This is my boyfriend, Miyazawa Sai."

Miyazawa-san, who wears navy blue tank-top with white surfing pants, offers to shake hand as he winks. "Nice to meet you, Itano-chan."

"Ni-ni-nice to meet you, too, Miyazawa-san." I stuttered with my words. Damn! What the heck, Itano Tomomi?

Miss Akimoto isn't happy with her boyfriend's flirty behavior and sends him a glare while pinching his arm.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch, Sayaka, it hurts!"

"Don't you dare hitting on my pupil."

At that moment, strangely I feel a dark aura coming from Yuki-san. I must be imagining things because there's no way such a kind guy like him can exude that kind of presence, can't he.

It takes a little time for me before I realize how Miyazawa-san called me.

"Wait. Miyazawa-san, how did you know my name? I don't remember introducing myself to you."

He smiles, with a little winch as Miss Akimoto keeps on pinching his arm, as he points his thumb at Yuki-san and says,

"Well, I have heard a lot about you from this Kashiwagi here."

The mentioned shy teacher turns his face away, possibly from another wave of red flush on his cheeks again.

"A-ah, I see."

Miss Akimoto teases Yuki-san with some nudges to his arm while having huge grin on her face, when I hear my name being called.

"Tomochin!"

I turn my head to the direction of the voice and see Tomo~mi coming back with Masuda-kun, all wet from playing with water earlier. When Tomo~mi arrives, all of sudden she is stunned when she meets eye with Miyazawa-san. She glances at me before saying,

"M-m-may I know who are they?" While pointing at the direction of Miss Akimoto and Miyazawa-san.

Masuda-kun pinches his stunned girlfriend's cheek. "This person is Miss Akimoto, you know."

Tomo~mi pouts. "N-no, I mean the guy beside her."

Miyazawa-san laughs as he offers to shake hand with the couple. "Miyazawa Sai. Your teacher's boyfriend."

No good, I think Miyazawa-san is Tomo~mi's type. She doesn't even blink an eye when she looks at Miyazawa-san, complete with pink shades on her plump cheeks which I'm sure isn't due to the heat. Miyazawa-san can only smile cheekily before Miss Akimoto rolls her eyes and pinches him harder, making him groan from the pain. That will surely leave a mark.

"Anou... Akimoto-san, Miyazawa-san, please don't forget the shaved ice I've bought for you!"

Yuki-san, who has been silent for a while suddenly speaks out. The tanned couple stares at him with a similar smirk on their face.

"Yeah, yeah, okay, we shall go back to our spot." Miyazawa-san shrugs as he and Miss Akimoto turn their back to leave, but not before Akimoto-san taps Yuki-san shoulder and whispers something that makes the shy teacher jump a little and shakes his head panickedly.

Tomo~mi looks pretty disappointed with Miyazawa-san leaving so she drags Masuda-kun away again, leaving only me and Yuki-san standing at our place in an awkward situation. How can it be not awkward when the thing just happened yesterday?!

I decide to just sit down but Yuki-san seems hesitant. I look up and stare at him.

"Yuki-san, would you like to sit?"

Yuki-san still hesitates but decides to sit anyway--with a clear space between us, of course.

There is a long awkward silence between us, with no one having any idea how to strike a conversation. It feels so long before I decide to try and crack the wall between us.

I turn my head to see him as I utter the word “Anou..” right when he does the same thing--at the same time. We stare at each other for a while before we both look away-- again on the same time. I can feel heat getting on my cheeks as well as Yuki-san’s.

“Y-you can go on first,” says Yuki-san, placing his gaze on the beach sand.

“No-no, you first, Yuki-san.” I stutter with my words. What should I say… what should I say…

Yuki-san looks far far away to the sky. “T-the weather is nice, isn’t it…”

“Y-yeah…”

Oh, mother of cliche line. Again, the silence engulfs the air between us. Now that I am not as distracted as before, I decide to take a good look at the outfit Yuki-san is wearing. He’s wearing khaki pants with white sleeveless parka which shows his well-proportioned arms--not as muscular as Masuda-kun but not skinny either. He looks good, even though it feels kind of weird seeing him not in his usual tidy attires of shirts and trousers.

Oh, and it seems that he is doing the same thing as me--observing my outfit. Just for your information, I'm wearing a two-piece bathing suit. In other word, bikini. Pink colour as chosen by that damn well-endowed Tomo~mi. It's embarrassing, though, so I wear jeans shorts and black jumper over the bikini.

I glance over his face and I don't even know anymore whether the redness on his face is caused by the heat or he is just plain blushing.

"...tiful."

Hmm? Did I just hear something from him?

I turn my head to see him. "Yuki-san, did you say something?"

He's startled by my question and stutters on his words when he says, "B-beautiful..."

I raise my eyebrow--not raising my hope, okay. I doubt he has the courage to say it so I just go along with a "What is?"

The blushing teacher 's eyes take a glance at me before turning his face again. "Y-you........... see, the sea is beautiful, isn't it...."

EH, Yuki-san, did you just…

I turn my head to look at him as I say, “Really? I thought you meant something else..."

"E-eh?" It seems that my question startled him as he panickedly shakes his head. "W-what do you mean, Tomo?"

I let out a sigh. "Hmm~ nevermind."

And there goes the wall breaker. The silence between us is a total contrast with our noisy surroundings. I look around before I realize something. The shaved ice he forgot earlier.

"Anou, Yuki-san?"

"Y-yes?"

"I think you left your shaved ice here earlier." I extend my arms to take the bowl of shaved ice, which is already melted by now, and hand it to him

"A-ah, you're right. Thanks."

I look at the melted shaved ice, which still looks demanding even after it's melted. My gaze must have been fixated on it for a long time that Yuki-san stops eating.

"T-tomo? Do you want to taste it?"

Gulp. I glance at him with puppy eyes. "If it's okay with you..."

Yuki-san just let out a smile and offer the shaved ice. "Douzo."

I stare at the spoonful of shaved ice and gulp. Then I come to a realization...  Isn't this practically an indirect kiss? And he doesn't even realize it, does he. That thought alone brings heat to my cheeks so I cover them with my palm. I look up and see Yuki-san still smiling.

Ugh, then I should...

"Then... I-itadakimasu." I let him feed me and feel the coldness of the ice as it is melted inside my mouth. At the same time, I really can feel the heat on my face. I mean, it was indirect kiss with Yuki-san. How can I not...

"How is it?"

His voice brings my inner self battle to an end and I hope he doesn't notice the blush on my face.

"I-it tastes good."

He smiles as he offers me another spoon of shaved ice, which I immediately decline because the thought of me and Yuki-san eating from the same spoon is going to blow my mind and I don't think I will survive.

I let Yuki-san finish the shaved ice and while he is eating, I lay my eyes on him. I hug my knees and rest my head on them. My thought walks back to Rena-chan's confession scene from yesterday and I let out a sigh. It seems that Yuki-san hears that and he puts the empty bowl aside. He looks straight to the front and asks me,

"Tomo, What's wrong?"

I follow his steps and look straight to the front. "Anou ne, Yuki-san... I..."

"Yes?"

"I want to tell you something..."

"What... is it?"

"It's about Rena-chan..." I pause and bite my lips as I hesitate. "She sought advice from me......."

Yuki-san is stiffened.

"I'm sorry I.. eavesdropped on... that scene. I just... wanna know the result." For my own sake, though, not for her sake.

"It's...okay."

Silence. I hope I'm not ruining everything. I really want to know what he is thinking now so I mutter the same thing I whispered to him from afar yesterday.

"I will wait... until the graduation."

He looks at me with surprised.

'To-tomo...?"

I hug my knees tight and hide my blushing face behind them.

"Did you say something?"

Sigh. He is playing dumb so I shake my head. "Nevermind."

My reply leaves him unsatisfied but I'm glad he doesn't chase me on it. I let out another sigh and do a little stretching on my stiffened body--I must have sit for too long time. I lay my hands on the side on my body after that and look around. I see, on one side, Tomo~mi puffing her cheeks then gets them pinched by Masuda-kun. I turn to the other side to see Miss Akimoto and Miyazawa-san cuddling intimately.

Ah.... I envy them. I wish my relationship with Yuki-san can be that simple.

I was drown in my own thought when I feel Yuki-san's hand on mine. I am surprised with what he is doing and glance to the side to see him staring at the sand with his cheeks turning pinkish. He seems like he wants to say something but it takes a while before he does. I patiently wait and when he does...

"I can wait."

His words warm my heart... and apparently my face, too. I let out a small giggle as I turn around and grab his hand (that is holding my hand) with my other hand.

"Thanks."

It seems that my words did reach him as he turns to face me with a smile while his face still looks like steamed lobster. We gaze at each other and... I feel like I'm sucked into his gaze. This feels like a replay of that scene in my bedroom.

My breath becomes a bit heavier and my heart pumps the blood faster to my already-flushing-red face. I hope I won't blow because this situation is surely playing with my head with the "k" word keeps on appearing inside my brain. No, no, that shouldn't happen.... is what I'm thinking, but without I realize it, my body slowly moves forward. And to my surprise, Yuki-san does too.The space between us slowly disappear and.. Holy.... his face is so close should I just...

"I don't think I left you two with all this sexual tension in the air, do I."

The teasing tone from the sweet voice of a certain little devil snaps me back to reality and so does Yuki-san. Both of us quickly create a space between us and the redness in our face is on the enormous level--realizing what we have almost done unconsciously.

The little devil's athletic boyfriend is looking at us with an amused face. "Wow, I never knew that you two are..."

"NOTHING." is our quick, simultaneous response to that statement before he even finished with it. It seems like we added fuel to the fire instead since Masuda-kun let out a playful snort and glances at Tomo~mi with the side of his eyes. I quickly stare at the giggling Tomo~mi and hope that she won't spill any beans regarding Yuki-san and me to Masuda-kun.

Masuda-kun just lets us escape with a shrug of disbelief and a totally smug face as he says, "Oookay."

Tomo~mi comes to me and taps my shoulder. “Anyway, Tomochin, I hate to ruin your lovey-dovey moment (I narrow my eyes and stare at her as I spout, “No, It’s not.”) but I think it’s time to leave.”

I look at my watch to confirm. Ah, she's right. We promised our parents to be at home before dinner so we really have to take off now.

"T-then, I guess I should go back to my friends as well." Yuki-san raises his butt from the mat and bows politely as he leaves, but not before the little devil Tomo~mi asks him to give her more information on Miyazawa-san, to which he refuses politely while taking a glance at the seemingly-oblivious Masuda-kun.

When Yuki-san walks away, he turns his back and waves his hand at our direction. I can see him smiling at Tomo~mi and Masuda-kun, but when his eyes meet mine, he looks extremely nervous (me too, actually) and both of us quickly look away. The scene from earlier is still fresh on our mind and sends another waves of red-blood cells to my cheeks.

Damn, an awkward episode has ended, now another awkward episode--with entirely different meaning--has started.

"Nee, Tomochin." Tomo~mi wraps her arms on my shoulder as she whispers.

I let go a sigh as I hear that teasing tone in Tomo~mi’s voice and roll my eyes. "What?"

The little devil smirks. "You know what to do when we arrive at home later, don't you."

Ugh, I should have known this is coming after she caught me red-handed on that embarrassing scene. I hope I can escape from Tomo~mi and her interrogation later as I shrug her off.

"Not. Happening."

====================================

Comments and Critics and Suggestions are totally welcomed with open-hand  :thumbup

So hopefully you all won't have to wait this long for episode 8 since I have the draft ready since long long long time ago lol.
See you next time.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 11:29:30 AM by Yuki88 »

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Virgin Love (TomoYuki) Episode 7 (131111) + replies
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2013, 05:54:28 PM »
Damn Tomo~mi  Chiyuu had to be honest and take Tomochin away  :lol:

Yuki is such a nice guy in catering to her and Sai appears as Akimoto's gf although the sexiness comes to mind quickly of her  :wub:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2013, 05:48:30 AM »
(I hope I'm not losing my touch  :panic: )
oh god! u dont lose ur touch its still here :hiakhiakhiak:
the fluffyness is still here..i cant stop squeling at this  :wriggly:
tomoyuki rainbow everywhere XD

yuki88 cant wait for more :on gay:

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2013, 06:20:04 AM »
sweet as ever :luvluv1:

nice timing chiyuu...nice timing :cool2: just when they're about to...

and one thing,does that little devil will try to hit on miyazawa :dunno: I think it would become a nice side story to add :kekeke:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2013, 11:13:35 AM »
woow!
its look that Tomo and Yuki are in the good way !!
I can´t wait to see they two in a relationship

Offline Haru_Jei

• Member+
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2013, 05:41:12 PM »
Read the whole thing in a shot! :) XD.
Tomochin and Yukirin are really a very rare pairing, it's really interesting and exciting.

Ah~ A teacher and student relationship. Their feelings for each other are also mutual; it's really cute and fluffy.

Please update very soon, I'll be waiting for it patiently. XD

Offline mayura48

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2014, 08:52:06 AM »
i just found this story and... wiiuuuu~ it was a very cute story  XD

you really did an good combine in there... the rare cute side from tomochin x the over reaction side from yukirin was very very very great idea.. !! its combined perfectly !! i love it !!!

truthfully i was mayuki shipper  :lol: .... but aside from that, this story has blowed me up with tomoyuki pair !!! splendid !! hhaha

an update please !!  :twothumbs

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2014, 08:08:07 PM »
Yahoo~~!!

So.... yeah, as you've (probably) read in the my OS thread, I'm losing steam with this fic for many reasons. It's been almost 1 year since I updated, wow. Time flies fast, eh. I need to apologize first before I continue with other words. I'm sorry for the very late update. "orz

Anyway, thanks for every single person who came to this thread to read and leave comments and thank yous. I really appreciate it so much. Also thanks to those who pestered reminded me to update this haha. I did my best to make TomoYuki possible (because I know their relationship was not as close as other pairings haha) so I'm glad if anyone actually likes this story. From this point, it will take very long before I will actually update it again. I think I once said that I wouldn't ever drop this fic and certainly finish it but now I'm not so sure about it.

That's said, I had slowly worked on the upcoming episode. It should have been longer but I decided to publish this since I noticed how it was actually long enough for a chapter. Obviously not as long as the recent chapters, though.

So... I present you the new episode to Virgin Love. This is the first time I post an update without a beta but I thank Deukie (aka LoyalFlutist) and special thank to kuro808 for the private talk haha. Also my RL friend for the discussions.
Replies will be below the update.

==================================

Episode 8

"Nee, Tomo..."

I turned my head to face the person calling me. "....yes, Yuki-san?"

"Can I....?" He asks as he slowly leans forward.

"Eh?"

Wait a minute... WHAT?! He's closing in and I can't take my eyes off his lips!! What should I do... what should I do....

"Tomomi?"

I close my eyes as I'm waiting for him to close the gap between our lips BUT I'M SO NERVOUS.

"Eh, wait. I'm not ready..."

"Tomomi, wake up. Aren't you going to school today?"

Huh? The voice doesn't sound like Yuki-san anymore so I open my eyes to see... my mom. She stares at me confusedly.

"Yea, yea, I'm awake." I slurred those words as I slowly rise up from my bed. My mind flies back to the scene..... I mean the dream earlier. Damn that was scarily real dream. All thanks to that embarrassing moment from a month ago at the beach.

YES. IT HAS BEEN A MONTH SINCE THAT HAPPENED AND IT'S STILL PLAYING WITH MY MIND UNTIL THIS SECOND AND I'M NOT SURE IF I WANNA GO TO SCHOOL AND MEET YUKI-SAN.

What? You don't know what I mean? And... hey! What's with that weird grin on your face?! Okay, then let me refresh your rotten mind. So last month I went to the beach with Tomo~mi and met Yuki-san there, then due to circumstances we almost...

We almost what? Now that I think of it, we didn't do anything, did we. Huh? You said we almost kissed? No, that didn't happen. Wait.... SO YOU DO KNOW. Screw....

Ugh I must have been crazy. What am I doing, talking to myself.

"Tomochin~ quick~"

Ugh, I heard that sweet voice of a certain little devil. I hate myself for losing to her whim and ended up telling the whole story about what happened that day at the beach between Yuki-san and me.

Not that ANYTHING really happened though.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming."

I quickly run down the stairs and see the little devil waiting for me impatiently--crossing her arms on her chest and forming a pout on her lips.

"What took you so long?"

"I was too lazy to wake up from..." I try to look for nice words to cover the reality and end up with "a very pleasant dream."

Tomo~mi pouting lips turn into a smirk as she lets go an "Oh ho~" and annoys me with her tone. My eyes form a narrow line as she lets out a giggle.

"I wonder what kind of dream it was," the little devil says as she nudges my shoulder.

I give her a stare before I decide to let it go and sigh.

"Let's go. We're gonna be late."

"Nee nee, girls, which of the guys in our school that is your type?"

It is lunch break and I gather with some of the girls in my class. We were having the usual love talk before Acchan suddenly threw the bomb. I can sense Tomo~mi giggling beside me--ready to tease me if I answer it right away.

"Acchan, you already have Minami, don't you."

The chubby-face girl sitting beside the black-haired girl groans and pinches her neighbor's cheeks.

"It hurts, Miichan." Acchan pinches her opponent's cheeks back while adding, "It's not like I will answer it myself."

Miichan seems to accept Acchan’s reasoning and shrugs off. She then turns her attention to me and Tomo~mi. I give Tomo~mi a look, telling her to answer first and she responds with a smirk.

"Well, I’m liking the type like Miyazawa-san (Miichan butts in saying "Who's Miyazawa-san?" but Tomo~mi ignores it), but as you know, I’m currently dating Masuda-kun so I shouldn’t say anything more." Tomo~mi puts out her tongue in cheek.

"How about you, Tomochin?" Acchan looks at me out of curiosity. I really have no idea on what to answer. I don’t think that mentioning Yuki-san’s name here is a wise decision so I look around the class and go with...

"Hmm, maybe Oshima Yuu?"

The others give me a shocked expression. Shit, did I make a wrong choice there?

Acchan looks retarded with her jaw drop. "Wow, Tomochin, I never expected you to like someone like Oshima-kun."

"Yeah! We know he’s the star of track-and-field club but..." Miichan stops her words as she turns around to check whether anyone is listening, before whispering "Isn’t he a well-known pervert?"

"I-I think he's cute." That's all I can think of. That squirrel looking boy is indeed cute and... well, he is the smart-ass of the class, ranking only lower than Matsui Rena in this school.

I turn to Tomo~mi to see her covering her mouth from laughter. I pinch her arm from annoyance.

"Ouch!" Tomo~mi glares at me for what I've just done to her. I ignore her as I observe Oshima-kun.

"Anyway, I heard that he likes our math teacher, Miss Kojima." Tomo~mi rests her head on her palm, doing the same thing as me--observing Oshima-kun.

"Eh?!" Acchan, Miichan, and I shriek from the shock.

"Sssshh, not so loud!" Tomo~mi hushes us as the others in class become silent and turn their attention to our tables.

"Where did you hear that?" Miichan whispers curiously.

"Yeah, I've never heard about this before." Acchan also whispers with a confused look.

Tomo~mi looks around and whispers back, "Well, you know that Oshima-kun is Masuda-kun's close friend so he often talks about him and one day he blurted about it. He asked me to not tell anyone about it, though."

Acchan, Miichan and I now look at the short guy dumbfoundedly.

"Please don't tell anyone, okay?" Tomo~mi begs us and we just nod.

It doesn't take long before Oshima-kun realizes that the three of us have been looking at him for quite some time. He walks to our table looking curious.

"Anou... Is there anything you need with me, girls?"

We are snapped back to reality as we shake our head frantically.

"Nope, nothing at all." I tell him while waving my hands.

He seems unsatisfied but shrugs it off--walking half way back to his friends before he walks back to our table.

"Itano-san, do you mind if we have a short talk?"

"Eh? Why?" I'm taken by surprise here. I have no idea on what he wants to talk with me.

He lets out his signature cheeky grin. "Well, it's a secret."

Secret? I wonder if he's actually seeking advice on Miss Kojima. Or maybe Masuda-kun told him about me and Yuki-san so he decides to share the same pain.... whatever.

"Well, okay." I decide to accept his request.

"Then, let's go to the nearby cafe after school." He smiles happily. To be quite honest, to people who don't understand the matter, he sounded like he was inviting me to date and I don't think that was what he meant.

Miichan pokes my arm. "Is it just me or that was an invitation for a date?"

I roll my eyes. Told ya.

"It's just you."

Oshima Yuu and I are sitting in the usual cafe nearby the school after that sudden invitation during the lunch break.

"Itano-san, I know from Yuuta that Kasai-san is your best friend so I figure that you would know what I want to talk about here."

"Yuuta... ah, you mean Masuda-kun."

"Yeah, Masuda Yuuta, the school’s basketball ace. My best pal since we still wore diapers, hehe." The squirrel looking guy is flashing his cheeky grin as he goes on bragging about his best friend before he realizes he got distracted. "But anyway, let's get back to the topic."

I let out a smile as I look at him. This little squirrel is indeed adorable, I thought, putting his best friend on the top. No wonder he's pretty popular among the girls even with the label of pervert tagged under his name.

“Okay, Oshima-kun…” before I even finish my words, he raises his palm in front of his face.

“Errr, wait wait. How ‘bout we drop this entire formality in the name calling?” He says as he rests both his arms on the table. “I don’t feel all too comfortable.”

“Heh… So how should I call you?”

“Well, you can call me Yuu. And in turn, can I call you Tomomi?” Again, he flashes his grins showing his cute dimples. I reply to that adorable attitude with a smile.

“Of course.”

Damn, how many times I have said “cute” and “adorable” along with the being of “Oshima Yuu” in a sentence today? Oh well, he’s really adorable to begin with. Nobody will ever complain about it, right?

“Tomomi? Can you hear me?”

Ugh, I must have been zoning out that Yuu had to call my name so many times.

"Umm, yeah. Sorry, I was thinking about... things." Yeah, there's no way I'd tell him what I was thinking. I straighten my sitting position to clear my mind.

"So... What is it that you want to talk about?"

Yuu puts up a serious expression. "What would you do if you fell for our teacher?"

Here it comes.

"Do you?"

He rubs the back of his hair. "Well, yeah. I do. Do you?"

"Let's just say I do."

My vague answer creates a huge grin on his face.

"Oh ho~ the famous Itano Tomomi-san is falling for a teacher? What a news~"

I roll my eyes. Now I wonder if Masuda-kun did tell him about me and Yuki-san or not. From his reaction, I guess not so I decide to steer the talk back to the original path before he asks me for more information.

"Then? Who's this teacher you're talking about?"

All of sudden, Yuu lets out a sigh. "It's miss Kojima. Our beloved airhead math teacher."

I giggle. "Why am I not surprised."

Yuu only chuckles. "You have probably heard a thing or two from Kasai-san about this, haven't you."

I think I should be honest. "Well, yeah. She just talked about it earlier."

Then suddenly it rings in Yuu's brain, it seems. "Ah, don't tell me you girls were staring at me because of it."

I let out a giggle. "To be honest? We did."

"Oh maaaan." Yuu laughs as he adds, "girls."

"What?"

He replies with a grin on his squirrel-like face. "Nothing."

I roll my eyes. "But anyway, lets get back to the topic."

Yuu drinks his milk tea before he throws the question. "So what do you do? To this said teacher you have a crush on."

I decide to give him my honest answer. "I keep a close distance with him but I know we can't be in a relationship as long as we're still teacher and student."

Yuu raises his eyebrows. "That's one seriously unexpected answer from someone like you."

"Don't believe what people say about me."

The squirrel boy gives me sympathetic smile. "I know that feeling, somehow."

Now that’s surprising--my turn to raise my eyebrows. "You mean?"

"You know that people says I’m a pervert, right?"

I nod my head. "Yeah, of course."

Yuu chuckles to my response. "Well, that's actually not true."

I can't believe it--my eyes form a narrow line when I tell him, "are you kidding me?"

"Nope. I’m telling you the truth." Yuu smiles wrily as he crosses his hands in front of his chest.

"Then how about that time when you broke into female bathroom?"

"I know this may sound like a lame excuse but it really happened." He pauses a bit before he continues. "I was walking at the corridor with Yuuta when I heard the girls shrieking from a room so I opened the door and rushed into the room to check what was wrong..."

I continue his words where he left hanging. "And turns out they were changing clothes."

"Well, I didn't realize that it was female bathroom as I jumped straight into it and heard them panicking about COCKROACH so I wanted to help them! Until I saw the girls only wearing underwear and I was stoned by the scene...."

"And the rest is history." I end his sentences. "The girls said you looked at them with pervert look, you know."

Yuu lets out a chuckle. "I couldn't help it! After all, I'm still a normal male teenager with raging hormones."

He looks sad as he stares at his glass of milk tea. Looking at his pitiful expression, I decide to believe him for now. “Well if you say so…” I shrug my shoulders.

His mood seems to be lifted with me believing him with him standing up then extending his hands to grab my hands and gives me the gaze that is filled with stars--complete with a huge smile on his face.

“Thanks a lot, Tomomi!! Nobody believed me when I told them so that makes you the second person who believes in me!!”

I look at him dumbfounded. “A-ah, okay.”

Oh. My. God. HE’S SO ADORABLE.

“By the way, Tomomi…”

“Y-yes?”

“We’re straying too much from our topic.”

“I guess you’re right.”

“Okay. Tell me about your current status with that teacher you have a crush on.”

“Errmm, well…” I hesitate to tell him.

“It’s okay, just tell me, I won’t tell anyone.”

“Well, Tomo~mi and I think he likes me as well.”

“Whoa, isn’t that good for you?”

“Not really good to know such thing when we can’t even start a relationship yet.”

“Ah… yeah, surely. Well, at least that’s better than my situation.”

“Then tell me about it.”

“Let’s see… Where to start, huh...”

“Up to you.”

Yuu takes a deep breath before he starts. "Then lemme tell you how I fell for her."

....That far behind?! O-okay, I'll just listen then.

“It was one normal afternoon where I had my routine practice for the track-and-field club. I was preparing myself for the upcoming sprint competition so I ran, ran, and ran to perfect my time record.”

I stare at him blankly. Track-and-field club practice and Miss Kojima do not compute at all.

“And then?”

“Then as I finished a lap, I lifted my head and let myself basked in the ray of afternoon sunlight." He grins and makes gesture as if wiping the sweat from his forehead. Again, I stare at him blankly as I try to recall.

....Has he always been this dramatic?

He doesn't seem to notice my blank stare and continues his story. “That was when I turned my head and noticed a girl standing near the window of class 2-B.”

Oh, here it comes. At last.

“I saw the girl staring at the sky with a sad expression on her beautiful face. When the wind blew her hair softly, she looked like a goddess stranded on the earth.”

His face now showing the typical someone-in-love grin as he says, “And that was when the cupid struck me with his arrow of love for Miss Kojima.”

...Oh my GAWD. Okay, forget all those ‘CUTE’ and ‘ADORABLE’ words I said before. I never knew Oshima Yuu is such kind of guy who would spout flowery words like this.

“....I see. That was an..... interesting story.” I tell him with a deadpan face.

Yuu bursts into laughter and pull his signature squirrel smile. “I can tell that your words don't match what you have in mind just from seeing your face.”

Not sure if I should be glad that he noticed it. Oh well, at least he doesn't seem offended. Still giving him my deadpan face, I tell him, “Glad that you see through it.”

Again, he laughs. “Sorry, I just over-exaggerated my actings.”

I raise my eyebrow. Acting? Oh right, I forgot that he was once part of the theater club too.

Yuu lets out a chuckle. “Yeah, it was all just my bullshit except for the part where I fell for Miss Kojima.”

“O.... kay?” I feel the urge to smack Yuu on his head but I hold it back and let go a sigh.

“Now what 'bout you and your said crush?”

His question surprises me. “You mean?”

“How did you fall for him?”

Ugh, I don't think I wanna talk about it with him yet. I mean, I don't really know how to answer it either!!

“It just happened naturally.” I try to shrug him off.

Yuu smirks. “If I could guess who this crush of yours is, could he be one of the teachers who teach our class?”

Close enough. I try to keep my poker face on. “Go figure?”

His smirk grows wider. Damn. “I think I have an idea who he is now.”

Ugh, better divert his attention. This squirrel is as sharp as Miss Kojima.

“Then any attempt you have done to get closer to Miss Kojima?”

“To be honest, nope.”

“Why?”

“I don't have the courage to ask her out!”

I stare at him with disbelief. “Are you serious?”

“I am! She's so perfect and unreachable I just can't!”

I shake my head to his reaction. “Then try to impress her at the festival? You know we're having school festival soon, right?”

My idea lights some bulbs in his head and I can see his grin grows wider by seconds. He jumps from his seat and shakes my hand vigorously.

“Thanks so much for the idea!”

I shrug my shoulders. “Don't mention it.”

“Okay, as my form of gratitude, I'll pay for whatever you order today.”

A smirk forms on my lips. “You better not regret this later, Yuu.”

===============================

Replies:

@kuro_808: Well, kids gonna go home (even though they're technically 18 lol)

@chicay12: Haha, the wait's gonna continue after this are you ready though? XD;

@bunny_rabbit: Don't worry, it will be sort of cameo here and there.

@Minami-chan: Thanks for the comment! And... well, that will come in a long way lol.

@Haru_Jei: Whoa, that surely took a long time, thanks for sparing your time! :o
To be honest I can't remember why I decided it to be teacher-student relationship lol.

@mayura48: Welcome and thank you for the comment! I'm glad that you like this fic even though you're Mayuki shipper (me too, don't worry). :D
BTW I think everyone waiting should thank you for this update haha.

======================================

Any comments and critics are appreciated!!
I don't know if I will ever update this again but you're welcome to discuss with me privately if you're really curious about the rest of the story haha.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 08:48:11 PM by Yuki88 »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Virgin Love (TomoYuki) Episode 8 (141024) + replies
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2014, 09:42:43 PM »
Who shall we blame to get this story again? XD

Anyways, Yuu being the derp and being deep XD

I need the motivation to not kill my readers XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline mayura48

• Member+
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2014, 09:25:34 AM »
heeee you should upadate and finish this story  :P must if i can say hhaha *its because i have been strucked with this story u,u

how much time for an update ? 1 year ? again ? whooa~ you should now about this... even if its need 10 year...  for me, i'll always be waiting for your story.. so, keep writing please *just kidd... be hurry for the next update please -o-

Offline Haru_Jei

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2014, 06:15:38 PM »
No problem XD. To read the whole, it took me at least an hour or two, three hours max :lol:
 :lol: It's only normal why people starting writing something and end up questioning why decided to write and chose a topic like that; I do that sometimes :P.
You shouldn't stop writing; you have to continue and finish this fic :cry:. I mean, c'mon; I was starting to like this fic, you know.

Please PLEASE update the next chapter, and if possible, PLEASE PLEASE finish it. :cry: :bow: :bow:

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: Virgin Love (TomoYuki) Episode 9 (151027) + replies
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2015, 09:39:16 PM »
SOOOOO After 1 year and 3 days I finally decided to update this story LOL. THANK YOU TO WHOEVER STILL REMEMBER THIS FIC EVEN EXISTS AND COME VISITING *cleans the dusts around the corner*

@kuro_808: Dunno lol let's just blame everyone for graduating  :panic:  Derp and Deep. I like that :rofl:

@mayura48: You know, the faster way to get me to write is actually bothering me and feeding me with ideas since, I, after all, have moved to the other ships  :nervous

@Haru_Jei: Now you have it  :grin:

I had this episode's draft kept for a long time until it started collecting dust and I gotta say, I'm not too satisfied with what I have as the writing style is quite different with how I write nowadays and it feels like a filler episode with the slow pacing... Nevertheless I shall present you the new episode of Virgin Love. Thank you Cometerz48 for the constant bugging (lol) and kuro_808 for always listening to my silly ideas lol.

================================

Episode 9

"So who wants to be our class representatives for the upcoming festival?"

The class murmurs in the talk of being class representatives when I see Yuu raises his hand vigorously.

"Mr. Kashiwagi, I want to volunteer."

Yuki-san smiles at Yuu's voluntary. "Great, Oshima-san. Who's next?"

Again, Yuu raises his hand. "May I nominate someone for my partner, sir?"

Yuki-san nods. "Yeah, sure."

"I want Itano Tomomi-san to be my partner."

The silence that happens after Yuu finishes his words soon turns into huge noises, which I’m sure coming from them questioning about our relationship so I let go a sigh. I feel Acchan poking me from behind before she asks, "Are you two dating?!"

I shake my head and give her a brief answer, "No."

I can feel Tomo~mi's piercing glare from my side so I turn my head to face her.

"What?"

Tomomi narrows her eyes into line and whispers, "Are you betraying Yuki-san?"

I roll my eyes--trying to hold myself from shouting at this best friend of mine in the class.

"I thought you are the closest friend I ever had." I put a palm on my face and shake my head dramatically.

Tomo~mi shrugs it off. "Well, I'm just making sure."

“Anou… Itano-san?”

I hear my name being called by Yuki-san so I turn my attention back to him and see him giving me a stare from the teacher’s desk.

“Yes, sir?”

“Would you like to be Oshima-san’s partner as the class representative?”

I shrug my shoulder as I say, “Sure, I don’t mind.”

Yuki-san keeps his stare at me for a little while before he turns his gaze to the class and says, "If there is still any of you who wants to nominate yourself, please raise your hand."

The class, again, murmurs but in the end no one raises their hand so Yuki-san speaks again.

"Okay then it's decided that Oshima-san and Itano-san will be our class representatives for the festival." He looks at both Yuu and me and strangely,
I feel a little jealousy from Yuki-san's stare. Maybe it was just my imagination.

“Tomochin?”

I feel Tomo~mi poking on my arm so I turn to look at her. “What?”

Tomo~mi’s lips form wry smile as she whispers to me. “Yuki-san seems upset.”

A sigh escapes my lips as I get what she meant to say before I whisper back to her. “It’s not like I’m dating Yuu anyway!”

She rolls her eyes. “The thing is from his point of view, it seems like you’re dating Yuu.”

“But-”

“No buts. We’ll talk again later."

Oh God why all of sudden it becomes like this?!

I find myself sitting beside Yuu along with Tomo~mi and Masuda-kun on the other side of a table at the corner of the usual cafe.

Yuu looks confused as he opens his mouth to speak. "So, care explaining why we are here?"

I share his sentiment. "Yeah, and why is Masuda-kun here, too?"

"Related party." Masuda-kun rises his palms as he shrugs.

Tomo~mi's getting impatient--looking from her glare.

"What are you two planning to do?"

I exchange a confused look with Yuu, as if I ask him through our stare, "Did we plan anything?"

The squirrel looking boy grins and turns to see Tomo~mi. “What do you mean?”

Tomo~mi narrows her eyes into a thin line and stares at Yuu. "You, what are you doing? I thought you're into Miss Kojima."

"I am!"

"Then why did you choose her as your partner?"

"I just thought that we would work well together."

Masuda-kun stares at Yuu. “Since when are you two this close?”

Yuu smirks. "Since she became my love life savior!"

The heck, I haven't even done anything. I roll my eyes. "I'm not, Yuu."

“Oh yes you are, Tomomi.”

"Look, you're in first name basis already!" Masuda-kun widens his eyes as he points his finger to us.

Yuu rolls his eyes at his best friend. "That doesn't mean anything though. Right, Tomomi?"

I nod my head in agreement. "Yep."

I can hear Tomo~mi taking a deep breath before she releases it and points her finger to Yuu.

"I won't forgive you if you ruin Tomochin's love story with Yu-"

"AH!" I interrupt her before she can finish her sentence and mention Yuki-san's name completely. I really don't want both of these guys to know more than anything they have already known.

Tomo~mi and I are exchanging understanding glare when Yuu suddenly laughs, breaking our intense glare session.

"Ohhhh, my guess was right!"

I turn my head to glare at him. "What guess?"

Yuu smirks. "That teacher you have a crush on."

"Who?" Masuda-kun raises the question as he tries to hold his laughter so I kick his legs under the table that he protests in pain.

"Hey!!"

I give him a tongue in cheek to shut him up and Yuu laughs at the scene happening before he drops the bomb.

“His initial is KY, right?”

My eyes almost bulges out of their sockets from his guess before I smack him on the arm. I see Masuda-kun trying to hold his laughter so I send a glare at him, making him hold his arms on his chest. Beside the basketball ace, his girlfriend a.k.a. my little devil best friends seems to be in shock more than I am with her jaws dropping. I let go a sigh.

“Tomo~mi, close your mouth before a fly flies in.”

With my cue, she covers her mouth and shakes her head.

“I’m sorry, Tomo!!”

I give her wry smile. “Not your fault.”

Masuda-kun is quick to cuddle his girlfriend as she looks like she is about to cry--which I’m sure she’s just acting so that she can get lovey-dovey with her boyfriend. Meh. Whatever. I turn to stare at the squirrel boy as he grins widely.

“So my guess was correct.”

“Well, let's just say it was.” Sigh. I’m going to grow old fast with so many sighs I let out today.

Yuu chuckles. "Well, I don't blame you..." He takes a sip of his drink and continues. “I mean, almost every girl in our school secretly have a crush on him.”

I nod my head in agreement. “Yeah, he’s handsome, he’s nice, he’s cute. What can I say…”

"And you've seen him more than the other female students do,” adds Tomo~mi with the tongue-in-cheek as she hides behind Masuda-kun’s back when I send her a glare. Told ya she was faking the whole crying for apologizing thing. Her wordings, though, makes Masuda-kun and Yuu stare at me in disbelief so I roll my eyes as I can already guess how they interpret it.

“Take your mind off the gutter, guys. It’s nothing like that. At all.”

Both of them look at each other before they look back at me and smirk. Sigh. I don’t wanna know what’s going on inside their head so I decide to bring the talk back to the original topic.

“So, if there’s nothing more we need to talk, we should just go home.”

“Nee, Tomo~mi, do you really think that Yuki-san is jealous?”

As we are walking home without Yuu and Masuda-kun, I ask Tomo~mi the question to confirm my own suspicion on the jealous stare Yuki-san gave me earlier today. Tomo~mi lets go a sigh.

“Well, going by how upset he seemed when he confirmed your participation, I guess he really is. No way he’s not jealous with this kind of situation happening, you know.”

Okay, at least it’s not just me who thought so. That confirms my doubt. Sigh.

“Do you think I should explain it to him?”

I turn to see a mischievous smirk on Tomo~mi’s face. Ugh, I have a bad feeling about this.

“Nope. Let him be jealous, I wanna see his reactions on everything that happens between you and Yuu.”

‘You’ and ‘Yuu’. What a nice pun there. Never mind. Aside from the little bad feeling I have on her idea, I am actually kind of curious about how Yuki-san will react as well. I let out a giggle.

“Okay. I will explain to him after the festival.”

Unless anything happens before the festival finishes. Hopefully none.

=========================================

I've almost completely lost the steam with this fic and, with that said, I apologize that this might (or might not) be the last update I have here and, once again to remind you all who come visiting, you will always be welcomed to discuss the fic with me and how I want the story to end  :lol:

Comments, critics, and suggestions are always welcomed ;)

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2015, 09:43:01 PM »
Once per year updates :hip smile:

Anyways, Is everyone playing the aspect of "Let's figure out Tomochin before she figures it out." :lol:

Yuki is jelly, definitely jelly :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2016, 03:24:24 AM »
Okay, I just realized I still have yet to comment on this. I will save a spot here for one of the lengthiest version of my comment. I will let you know when this post has been updated! Plus, I have to... you know, REREAD through the series to catch up on what the heck is going on.

- LoyalFlutist
Peace :peace:

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2016, 02:46:03 AM »
Girl, I think I broke my back multiple times over this. Forgive me if there are errors or, for some weird reason, incomplete sentences floating around...

After ten thousand light years... I now have the chance to write the review for you! Keep in mind that this will encompass most of your recent update. It would be extremely unfair for me to critically analyze and advise you on tips to write better when, really, you have already gotten better with the later chapters. (Please be prepared for a, somewhat, long review.)

First of all, thank you so much for writing this series, Yuki. It was one of my older favorites when I first joined in the forum! I was fond of reading just about anything in the past, so this was a great gem to find in the treasure chest. I would love to digress further and further till I stop talking about this series, but let's start with the review before that happens. Let’s jam. :peace:

Story

It's your stereotypical shoujo story, especially when you add the student-teacher relationship. What more could I say? Going down the order of Episode 1 to 9, let’s begin with the opening chapter of this romantic tale.

Episode 1
I won’t lie: I did enjoy the opening sequence. Many readers who are only reading for the ship would giggle, squeal, and/or praise to the Holy Lord that, “OH MAH GURD, ATSUMINA”. (Okay, let’s face it… Most of us do that, even me.) If writing for the sake of garnering attention, then good job, opening up a story with a popular ship is the first step to keeping your shipping readers’ attention span longer than the introductory paragraph.

However, I assume your aim is a bit more pure than resorting to shipping techniques. Quick dialogue exchanges and word choices between Itano and Atsuko gave me the immediate impression of what the story is going to be about. The statement from our main character about how others view her was not forced down the readers’ throat. (At least, for me.) I believe it is due to how smoothly you transitioned from their interactions to the given fact of her situation. Emphasizing the main issue of the story is Kasai. (That girl is A++ material, I tell you.). As we go through the story of the first half in this chapter, it was an amazing read. Even when I was inexperienced in differentiating what is a horrible fiction (sorry, there are plenty of them) and gold fiction a few years ago, I could tell this was something I could read again and again with joy.

Introduction of Mister Sexy—I mean, Yuki, is done well. Stereotypical scenario of a new homeroom teacher. I won’t lie… At least you did not decide to make the time setting the first day of school. That would be so cliché, I think I would cry bitter tears. Literally.

Poor miss Matsui, so soon to be forgotten. The boys will surely miss her though, so it’s okay for her.

The above quote I copied was pure gold. I could imagine the guys in class creating a scene full of ugly sobbing. May the princess move on and meet her prince in another school… As for Yuki’s position, it’s time for the ladies in the class to fawn after their new homeroom teacher! I found the transition between the two homeroom teachers to be perfect.

Love love LOVE how you’ve written about the reactions towards Yuki. Lust at first sight for Itano, huh? I can’t blame her. Teenagers and their hormones. It’s hilarious to see how Kasai is so open to a teacher-student relationship. In a more serious and gritty soap opera-like fiction, it would be… awkward. Nonetheless, I would rather read something filled with love and fluff, thank you very much!

As for the ending, good way to end the first episode! Gives us just enough idea of who the romantic love interest is, who the main characters are, their personalities briefly touched about in the right amount, and, most of all…

ugh, dating a teacher? Sounds like a shoujo manga I read yesterday, but I’m not sure if it’s a good idea. I guess I should just wait and see.

…giving off vibes of a romance-genre story. That’s exactly how fluff should work, especially when you’re setting it up to be shoujo-like.

Episode 2
Opening starts off with an internal mumble jumbo from our main character… Which is a great starter to the next installment of this series. It may be easy to start off a series in the beginning, but knowing when and where to start off the following chapters is crucial to keeping the readers stuck along the ride.

”Maybe you should make your move, Tomochin. Be the aggressive one.”

Did you know the number of times I died in laughter from the blunt, yet honest, remark from Itano’s friend? Yeah, me neither. If readers were considering if they should drop this series, I highly recommend they don’t. Dialogues like these should keep, even the most stubborn one, glued to the chapter.

I’ve found it even funnier when one considers the age range between this student and her homeroom teacher. The aggressive one being the youngest… I guess this can break the stereotypical image, could it…?

Stuttering from both Yuki and Itano. How adorable! I could tell that this is the start of, not only a lustful love from the first chapter, but an actual relationship between the two. I really like how this isn’t going straight into the “No, I cannot love you because...” reason or “What? Love? What?” oblivious scenario that, literally, annoys most shoujo fans. (God dang it, notice the girl/boy!) As we get to see them converse to each other till Yuki brings Itano to her home, it appears that the two are making pink flowers grow in mid-air. Talk about how fluffy they can be…

I have to admit that Kasai is one heck of a great character.

”I’d like to barf rainbow if possible.”

She and I literally think the same with Itano’s and Yuki’s relationship, if you know what I mean. Wink wonk. Love the way you ended this episode, and it’s left the readers (or at least, me) anticipating for the next update. It ended in a rather sweet note, you might as well “barf rainbow”.

Episode 3
I swear my reviews aren’t getting any shorter lately, is it?

Anyway, moving on after Itano’s excitement for the next day… is sleeping in. Girl, I bet she’s so excited from having her homeroom teacher allow her to call him by his first name, she stayed up all night in fluffy day… er, night… dreams. Least Kasai is there to knock her up awake. It’s always good to have these kind of friends, huh?

As we follow our main heroine into school, I could see that Atsuko fared well with Minami. I wonder, based off on this episode’s knowledge and none afterward, if Atsuko would speak more about her time with her lover? (Wink wonk.) Of course, we got Kasai to tease Itano about her relationship with their teacher. Doesn’t help for the fact that Yuki greeted her!

Their interactions are so adorable. You know how much rainbow I’m barfing now? Also, I would love to continuously rant on about the hilarious conversation that occurs between the two Tomomis, but I’ll keep that to a minimum.

When we see the assignment he’s given to the students in order to know more about them, looks like Itano’s at a lost. Fear not, for we got her friend! Hopefully the essay she’s written and turned in isn’t so embarrassing… I mean, Yuki is getting the teasing treatment from both Kojima and Akimoto. Similarity bearing between his poor fate along with Itano’s? Perhaps.

Finally, we end the chapter with Itano learning that she must go home alone for the day. You go, Kasai, with your new boy! May this rare chance with Masuda bring you a chance to get closer to love… I think. (I’m no love expert.) As for Itano… Crossing fingers that Mister Handsome takes her home. (WINKY WINK.)

It was, overall, a sweet and fluffy chapter. Likable, and I truly enjoyed it. Progression is a bit slow, but I love the banters. This entire series is meant to be fluffy, so it truly delivered the vibe to me as a reader.

Episode 4
Though I’ve noticed it since opening the thread’s first post, I should say it anyway: Image is spot on for Itano and Yuki.

Back to the story, looks like Itano bumped into Yuki from grocery shopping. Endless flowers being produced in mid-air… Could a man really be oblivious to the fact that Itano has fallen for him since the first time their eyes met!? She’s red… slumps down on the ground in a typical shoujo-like pose… and stutters. His articulations with the words follow a similar pattern as this student, so… I’m only getting the image that he’s either dense like a brick, or actually falling for her too! Cue internal fangirl squeal.

”Ah.” He gasps when I hug him from behind. Can’t help, you know, for safety reason. I don’t wanna fall on my back. It does make me blushed even more, though. Isn’t this a bit too intimate?

Uh huh, Itano. “For safety reason.” I’m sure she’s liking this, alright. Not many girls get the chance to have a man offer them a piggyback ride to their house. It would be a little funny if the man/boy can’t carry the girl… but I digress.

A++ move from Itano for inviting Yuki into her house. Even better… Cooking for him! She may be a virgin with love, but wow, those tips she’s handing out to others are really paying off. Such a dominant girl she is! The only issue would be… this…

I check the refrigerator, only to have frozen french fries. Nothing special, huh. Damn, I’m so unprepared. I guess I have to feed him junk food.

I died laughing here. Out of all the timings to bring him in, you have nothing much to offer. Talk about first impression in regard to personal life. Maybe, out of politeness, Yuki accepted the food and ate it without any complaint. Common sense rule about how mean it is to call out on the chef. To Itano’s favor, she got his phone number! This girl is one closer to achieving victory with Yuki!

She chuckles. “Said someone who cooked junk food for her crush yet still got to exchange phone number with him.”

Kasai’s remarks are always pure gold. You can’t stop me from liking this character. She did speak the truth, though. Love how this episode ended with the girl teasing her friend. It’s a shame Masuda wasn’t able to stay for long with Kasai, however.

Cute, yet hiarious, way to end this chunk! It would make reader desire more for the next chapter. Entirety of the post encompasses some kind of progress with Itano and Yuki… That’s what many readers need, and you truly gave them what we need.

Episode 5
I’m so close… Past the half mark point!

Oops. We open up the chapter with a huge shocker… There’s a rival for Itano! The Matsui from the first episode I’ve gotten was Rena… But maybe that was just me. Going back to the main issue, it’s great to see a romantic rival for the main heroine. Fluff as it may be, a little drama never hurts. Instead, it tends to spice up the plot! I bet shippers of YukiRena are screaming in the background for this to work. Of course, it won’t work. It will defeat the purpose of this series and main pairing if it happened!

Oh Itano… She might just be too nice. Sometimes being kind will lead to one’s demise. Rena could be the greatest threat between her and Yuki… Even Kasai’s gotten the sense that her friend is helping out her rival.

Never understood that sudden call from Yuki to Itano, though. Perhaps he did, with her buddies, confess that he likes her… Perhaps… Or maybe my mind is deluding the facts. BUT, Yuki doesn’t seem to be the type to prank a call, as Itano mentioned...

We do have the stereotypical, fluffy tutoring scenario that goes on in the last part of the chapter. When Mister Handsome came over…

”DON’T DO ANYTHING IMPROPER YET, OKAY.”

Winner of ‘Best Fictional Mom’ definitely goes to Itano’s! How supportive of her mother. Even she got the hint that the two were meant to be together! Sorry, Rena!

It ends fairly well with a question that is asked at an appropriate moment… Will Itano be really okay during the session? A single touch from her homeroom teacher by accident seems to make both party blush like a tomato! May the Lord bless these two for a smooth time.

Episode 6
I approve of the pictures you’ve chosen for the staffs and students. You ALMOST convinced me that I should just go back to the idol realm… At least, with the old members that have mostly graduated, cries. I’ve noticed that this is an episode that I’ve proofread in the past… Whoops. I kind of forgot about that. Let’s go through it again with my new lens!

Great starter! Jumps straight into the action of the tutoring session between student and teacher. After the introduction, lovely to see how we’re now watching Itano ask Yuki about the phone call.

If Yuki has forgotten, could he have been drunk…? I would think not, since a drunken individual tends to be… careless with their chosen words. It could be a different case for this man. Itano surely is dominant, though! Look at this student go after him like a tiger! Too bad Itano’s mother interrupted their moment, boo.

It is when he goes out of my room that I realize how embarrassing it was. WHAT HAVE I JUST DONE?!

Good going, Itano. Good going. When Yuki is, forcefully, joined to eat dinner with Itano’s family, I died from laughter. Her father is rather friendly to the teacher, and her mother acts as though they’re on close terms already. Gosh, reading this portion made me ‘barf rainbow’. Fluff is done extremely well, and the family interaction with Yuki is executed in the most shoujo-like way ever. That’s a check plus in my book! The development was also made here about the feelings between the two. Let’s keep butting out Rena. Girl, you need Airin or Jurina.

As I kept on reading, I stumbled about Kasai’s gold words…

Tomo~mi looks at me then grins at Yuki-san. “We are, Mr. Kashiwagi. I even know her 3-size in details.”

Lies. I don’t remember ever stripped in front of anyone including her.

Oh Kasai… Aren’t you a good friend of Itano. Yuki’s reaction to the two interacting are both understandable and outright adorable. When you have two individuals close together, they tend to be in their own world from an outsider’s perspective, after all.

We finally got Rena rejected in the end. So not sorry. She got Juju running after her, for crying out loud! Fight me. Yuki already has someone he likes, but it appears that he has the same moral thoughts as Itano:

”A teacher can’t have relationship with his student, Matsui-san. Social consequence awaits for those who break the norms.”

I can only conclude that:
a)   He likes Itano, but needs to wait for her to graduate, at least.
b)   He actually likes someone else!

It’s painful to see Itano feel a sense of dread from the realization that he, too, understood the taboo relationship between a student and a teacher. You can’t help it when love strikes hot. Love is an extremely complicated concept, and no one can generalize or give a straight answer about it.

Episode 7
Do you know how happy I am to be almost done with this? I think I snapped my spine TWICE from doing this. I’m joking.

Kasai’s that one friend that will find ways to cheer up another… at least, that’s what I would like to think from what I’ve read. As they’re at the beach with her boyfriend, Masuda, poor Itano is sitting by herself! It doesn’t help that there was another man hitting up on her!

Alas, we got Mister Handsome coming to save the day! (Like many shoujo scene would play out.) The exchange was sweet, yet awkward, between the two. It turns out that the buddies he came to the beach with was with Akimoto and her boyfriend, Sai! I find it humorous to see the name change from “Sae” to “Sai”, but it worked out. It’s also hilarious to see poor Akimoto having to deal with a flirty man. Oh Sai… Don’t act like a playboy! He might never see the next day with Akimoto as his girlfriend! I can’t blame how Itano and Kasai acted when they first saw him, however. I bet he looks quite handsome.

The talk between Itano and Yuki… GOD, HOW CUTE CAN THEY BE. Even though there was some drama as they struggled to deal with their morality of a relationship, Yuki’s words of him waiting for Itano to graduate… That was just gold. I tell you, I rooted for this moment. I live for this moment! Then, due to the timing, they were about to kiss… and…

”I don’t think I left you two with all this sexual tension in the air, do I.”

Kasai attacks again!

I was awaiting for everything to tumble downward into an angsty spiral, but… knowing you, I don’t think you’re the type to trick your readers into despair for a fluffy series. Thank you for not being the devil like myself.

Episode 8
Is it me or are these chapters just getting longer and longer?

A dream-like sequence where TomoYuki happened. Too bad it ended early from a wake up call by Kasai!

It appears that in school, there’s a rumor (or more like a fact, ha) that Oshima Yuu has fallen for Miss Kojima. Looks like we got another case of the teacher and student relationship in this academy. Perhaps Itano could finally discuss her feelings about the situation with him! Perhaps. He even dragged her out of class to talk about how to handle Kojima. Though looking for advice only from the best person, it’s funny how Itano could also be one secretly in love (or not so secretly for some) with her homeroom teacher. Looks like the two got something in common to talk about.

Yuu is, potentially, another golden character.

”Then as I finished a lap, I lifted my head and let myself basked in the ray of afternoon sunlight.” He grins and makes gesture as if wiping the sweat from his forehead. Again, I stare at him blankly as I try to recall.

….Has he always been this dramatic?

So close to Kasai, yet so far… You’ll make it there to my favorite character list! It’s a shame this kid didn’t make any move towards Kojima. Thankfully, there’s Itano to solve most, if not all, of your love problems.

I don’t really have too much to say on here, but it was great character development for the other casts! (Or maybe I’m just too tired from writing this all out, lol.)

Episode 9
FINALLY.

Jealous Yuki? I so need to see this! It appears that talking with Yuu gave the impression that Itano could be dating the squirrel. I guess when you’re in love, you tend to be in a haze. Most normal situations become exaggerated and blown out of proportion when one is paranoid. Perhaps an explanation should clear up the confusion…

As I went through the story, I found a couple of humorous lines from, not only Kasai and Itano, but Yuu.

Sigh. I’m going to grow old fast with so many sighs I let out today.

This made me chuckle. Itano surely has been frequently sighing over the course of the episodes… Praying for no wrinkles to this perfect character.

”Nope. Let him be jealous, I wanna see his reactions on everything that happens between you and Yuu.”

Kasai can be rather cruel! Though experimentation and watching is fun, I don’t think Yuki nor Yuu would find this enjoyable. The pun was pretty good, so she can be forgiven. Not to mention Itano’s curiosity getting the best of her. Teenaged girls… The last sentence was a little worrisome, however. There better not be anything weird going on in the midst of the festival! (Of course there will be… OF COURSE. We need drama!)

Last two updates seem to have a shorter length… but it was enjoyable, regardless!

Overall Impression
Lovely, quirky, and most of all… Kept me plastered to the story from beginning to the most recent update. Please update, woman. I need to know more! At least conclude it with a solid ending of them graduating, and Itano finally going out with Yuki! Do it for your readers! Do it for me! Or I will haunt you forever, mwahahaha.

Character

Let me tell you one thing: “You are amazing in writing characters,” as this reviewer proceeds to drop the microphone, and flashes a gang symbol—

Okay okay, jokes aside, you really did write the characters well! I won’t indulge too much in the other characters since I’ve written God-knows how many essays from up above there. For now, I will briefly discuss about Itano, Yuki, and Kasai.

My favorite character is Kasai. You cannot stop me, and you cannot make me not love her. The way you’ve written her is so well-developed as a best friend material for the main character, I, literally, grin whenever I read her parts whenever she shows up. Most BFFs I’ve noticed are stereotyped and heavily written to be the random side characters that the lead character would interact with. (Basically, they’re useless.) You, on the other hand, wrote her out to the point she developed as a strong female integrated into this story. Had you removed everyone but Kasai, I wouldn’t see any issue.

Itano, oh Itano… What a unique, but adorable, main character you are. The relationship between her and Kasai are ones that would make any shoujo fan go crazy. Even crazier, she’s falling for her teacher! Yet she has a sense of morality involving her relationship with Yuki. Teacher and student kind of have a… rather forbidden romantic interaction. In today’s social standards, it’s viewed negatively. I cannot blame the thinkers. I too think of it that way. If the student graduates and reaches at an age that considers them as an adult, I wouldn’t really care, frankly. As a main heroine, she’s a likable character. Internal dialogues strengthen her character throughout the story. Definitely a shoujo-like MC! 

Yuki’s a sweet gentleman. I have no idea if there are guys like this around (I hope), but you’ve written him in a way that makes him likable. The perfect gentleman… That’s how shoujo-like romantic interest are written, for the most part. (It’s either the jerk or the gentleman!)

As I read through the episodes, the three characters that seemed “meh” grew onto me. I won’t lie… Their personalities could’ve easily been one-dimensional. It could be so boring, I would cry and drop this series in a heartbeat. You didn’t let this happen. Instead, you hooked me, one of the more pickier readers, into reading a romantic tale between a student and her teacher. What an investment! 

Themes

It’s kind of difficult to pick up on them since this is a rather light-hearted tale. However, these are a couple on what I managed to scour.

1)   The longer love is felt between two individual, the more difficult it is to sever
2)   Teacher x Student

Love is slow in this series. Some readers might be turned off from this fact. Shippers love to read something that’s, most likely, already settled. Two characters paired together from the get-go… That’s great and all, but a story where love starts blooming? One of the best, but I digress. (For the third time… fourth time… whatever time in this review.)

Love is a sensitive topic. We all speak the term as if it’s nothing to us. “I love you.” Those words carry so much weight, yet, at the same time, hardly carry any. Some people rush into relationships. Others would like to take their time with each other. You wrote a tale of a slow relationship between teacher and student. Despite the immediate lust Itano has towards Yuki, it appears that, as they spend more and more time together, they really start feeling for each other. It could heavily backfire should something happen to this fragile red thread. (As seen with Yuki mentioning the next upcoming topic I am about to speak…)

Teacher x Student. One of the topics that most people are uncomfortable talking about in a serious manner. It is proven that a healthy relationship between a student and their teacher will lead to benefits.1 However, this taboo topic can and has led many people into a horrible bind.2 Though the student may not get into trouble, the teacher, by the laws, is sitting in prison for having a romantic relationship!

We may be asking… Why? What’s wrong with this? If the two party comes to a consensus, then they should be fine! Love is universal, love is unbreakable. Love is everywhere, whether we like it or not!

You can say that, but for all the legal system knows, it’s illegal to a certain extent. Most association between a teacher and a student strictly remain professional. (Ever wonder why your teachers/professors seem to not care about their students at a certain point?) At most, friends can be achieved. I’ve had students in my high school joke about how hot our Psychology or incoming Sociology/Government teacher is. I’ve heard my classmates in college blabber on about how sexy their English professor is. Fight me all you want with opinions, folks, but let’s admit it… Don’t make the teacher a pedo, and certainly take your relationship outside of school grounds. It is kind of awkward in the real world to see your professor kissing your classmate right before class start, wouldn’t it?

Basically practice the law, and don’t get caught if you do end up breaking it. Wink wonk. In the fictional realm… It’s a lot easier to talk about this. (Not bashing this fiction, but I’m merely stating the real issue we can/are face with.) In reality, it’s much uglier and difficult in comparison to the fluff between Itano and Yuki. If only life was much simpler…

Language

Perhaps some of my analysis on your language was somewhat leaked in the story portion of this review. Fear not, for I have plenty of good news on here! (I hope it doesn’t fill up like crazy from up above.)

Your usage of dialogues flowed naturally between the characters. It flowed so naturally, I could literally imagine my friends and classmates in school talking in the same manner as them. I do understand there were a few moments where exaggerative conversations (such as Itano’s family talking to Yuki when he tutored their daughter) could rarely happen in the real world. However, since this series serves as both comedy and romance, it fits the scenarios far too well. Jokes thrown into the story made me chuckle and even grin as I read through them!

There were also so many witty lines, it would be impossible for me squeeze them all into this post. Should I have done that, you might as well consider this a one shot list! As I’ve stated earlier in this paragraph, words were natural to the readers, it made reading a pleasant experience!

There might not be so much details in the characters’ actions, but I believe simplicity can work as well as being descriptive. You allow the readers to think on their own, forcing their imagination to churn their wheels. I cannot express the number of times I complained to my writing friends in school of readers that want every single scene spoon-fed to them. However, there were, in the past chapters (such as the beginning of of episode 3), odd placement of details that just seems so… random. When we consider this to be an internal thoughts of Itano, then it isn’t much of an issue. Should this be outside of Itano FPOV, it would be a major problem.

Many of the metaphors and analogies used to express Itano’s happiness to the sly nature of her best friend is spot-on. They were used correctly, and definitely not overused. The worse that any writer could be pointed out for is the redundancy of this literary device.

Internal thoughts could be a major setback for some fictions. In First POV, it could be done poorly too. Sometimes, inexperienced writers would jam the protagonist’s thoughts into the text. That would make just about any reader cry from the pain of trudging through forced opinions. You did it differently. You managed to incorporate Itano’s mindset into the episodes seamlessly.

There are nitpicks about grammars and spellings, but I will not focus heavily on it. (It’s unfair to poke and probe harshly at updates done months ago.) What matters the most is the plot, and how well you executed it. So far in this ride, you managed to deliver the plot in a fashion that I enjoy reading! (Keep in mind that only a small handful of fictions and most novels can only do this to me.)

Personal Opinion

You know, girl, it makes me wonder if your first chapter really is from 2013… because the quality is great, and the later chapters are even better! It was a lot of fun reviewing this series (I didn’t mind sitting here for an hour in the law school cafeteria to continue writing this, nope!), and it was definitely a ride to read your work.

Although I specialize in angst, I do need to get a grip of my sanity by reading something adorable and cute sprinkled with a few drama here and there. By reading over your work, it serves as a piece of literature that I made me feel thankful and giddy on the inside. Who knew Yuki and Itano could work out so well for each other!

Keep up the good work, and I demand you to have the next update soon! I will be sure to review the next chapter in a heartbeat—wait… That’s too fast… How about… “in a lunar eclipse-beat”? Sorry, not sorry. Don’t stop writing, for you have a loyal reader here. Thank you for keeping this series alive!

Citations

1American Psychological Association, http://www.apa.org/education/k12/relationships.aspx
2Psychology Today, https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/young-people-close/201304/teachers-who-fall-in-love-students

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Last Alliance - Shissou