JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Kimi to Machi Made

Author Topic: May I Love You? (JuriMayu & others) ~Chapter 9~ Update!! -15/4/2014-  (Read 34276 times)

Offline DKA48

• World48 <3
  • Kami Oshi: Matsui Jurina
Re: May I Love You? (JuriMayu & others) ~Chapter 7 Part 1~ Update!! -6/1/2014-
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2014, 04:47:26 AM »
waaaaaaaaa  :shy2: :luvluv2:  :shy1: Kissu!!!!  :luvluv1: :hehehe:

Mayu perv  :shock: :tantrum: :on lol:

Please update soon ....  :pleeease: :kneelbow:
Kami Oshi: Matsui Jurina
Oshis: Takahashi minami, Kojima Haruna, Minami minegishi, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Miyazawa Sae, Watanabe Miyuki, Watanabe Mayu, Iriyama Anna, Iwata Karen, Takayanagi Akane, Matsui Rena, Furukawa Airi, Takayo Aki, Kashiwaki Yuki
OTP: "Wmatsui", Atsumina, Kojiyuu, jurimayu, juriannin, mariharu, saeyaka, saeyuki.
GroupOshi: Kami Oshi: AKB48 Oshis: SKE48, NMB48, JKT48

Offline Kazan

• Member+
 :shocked wow nc17

Offline jurimayu14

• JuriMayu~ SayaMilky~ AtsuMina~ BebNju~ <3
  • Member+
whether they courting?  :w00t: yee

maybe xD just keep read this fic  XD :P

Is Mayu tear if join?
about Mayuyu tears, she's confused with her feeling... but which part do you mean? .-.a

Lol did you really translate it using google translate? I can ask my cousin to help you in translating your fanfic ^_^ she's indonesian!

Hmm I wonder, when was their first kiss?

And then JuriAnnin? T.T I like them a bit, but I prefer JuriMayu of course! xD I love JuriMayu so much!! :3

ehehehe  XD yes, i using gt for translate it, but not 100% and about your offer, thanks, i will thinking it but not now.
about their first kiss and JurinAnnin it will reveal soon just wait and keep read xD

and minna-san.. i'm sorry before TwT how stupid i am, didn't read the rules before post and make that scene  :( :banghead: :banghead:

so this is modify version

May I Love You?
~JuriMayu and others~

Chapter 7 Part 2

Jurina sat down back in front of me after hearing my request. There is no single word that comes out of our mouths. Again, I feel the silence that ever happened to us before, but this time it feels a little different. Jurina's right hand holding my cheek gently and re-wipe my tears which still flowing.

"Mayu-chan daisuki, hontou ni daisuki.." she said as she leaned her face, and kissed my eyes to erase my tears.
"Mayu-chan.." she said while looking at me inside, so warm made me close my eyes.

I felt Jurina's lips touched my lips again, her kiss so gentle, though my tears trickling back, I did not fight it. While hugging, we kept kissing for so long, from the gentle first until to be so aggressive. My body feels very hot, and my heart was beating so fast. After stopping to take a breath, Jurina kissed my lips again, forcing her tongue to enter my mouth. Although I try to hold down, Jurina tongue made it into my mouth, exploring my mouth, playing with my tongue. Somehow I even serve her game.

Long enough we sit on the floor, with breath still panting, Jurina finally got up and carried me to my bed. I did not dare look at her face. Currently Jurina is already on top of me, gaze at me sharply and I just closed my eyes, afraid because remembering things that ever happened before, but the difference this time she was conscious.

"Answer me Mayu-chan~" she said.

~Mayuyu POV END~

“Jurinahh..”
"Did Mayu-chan also love me?"
"Jurina.. I beg you..."
"I won't stop until my question is answered"

“Jurinaaahhh… I… AISHITERU MOU!!” shouted Mayuyu.
“Finally~ You’re so tasty Mayu-chan”
"Baka...." Said Mayuyu slowly, looked so tired.

"Kkk ~"
"Ahh.. Jurinahh.. enoughh... "
"Ne ne~ it's time for us to sleep~~" Jurina said then lying beside Mayuyu.
"You're evil" I said and then turned my body, don't want to see her face because embarrassment.

"Don't care~ but Mayu-chan likes it, isn't it? Kkk~ :3" said Jurina and hugged Mayuyu from behind. Make Mayuyu's face blushed. No longer hold back their tiredness, JuriMayu finally fell asleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm really sorry  :bow:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 05:31:16 PM by jurimayu14 »
thanks for always read and waiting my fic :3
sorry for bad english *bow*
MY FANFIC
May I Love You? (JuriMayu and others)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36661.0
F4?! (JuriMayu, SayaMilky and others)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36977.0
My Special Butler (Mendol x AKB: Rikuyuu) -In Hiatus-
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36471.0
JuriMayu14's OS compilation
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36497.0

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
i  love that :onioncheer: :kekeke: :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :shy1: :shy2:

jurina forces mayu to say that she loves her wah!!!!!!

more scenes pls XD :bow: :bow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline Kazan

• Member+
 :twothumbs :twothumbs JURIMAYU  :thumbsup

Offline jurimayu14

• Member+
i  love that :onioncheer: :kekeke: :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :shy1: :shy2:

jurina forces mayu to say that she loves her wah!!!!!!

more scenes pls XD :bow: :bow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

more scene?? about what? ._.

i'm update now~ sorry too short

May I Love You?
Side Story 5 (SaeYuki 2)

"What happen with Mayu?" Ask Yukirin when she saw Sae get into their room.
"Nothing~ she said there was a cockroach, make me shocked, you know girls~" said Sae then hug and kiss Yukirin on the cheek.
"Cockroach? But it seems I heard her yell "Jurina"?"
"Jurina? Maybe our daughter gave the cockroach name is Jurina~ that kid agile like a cockroach~ ahaha xD" Sae replied with a laugh.

"Do you think our daughter are stupid huh?"
"EH?!~ Nope~ our daughter is the most beautiful girl like her mother~ and smart like her father~"
"So you think I'm stupid?" Yukirin asked as she stood and stared upset at Sae.
In the Sae's eyes, this has been something dangerous, Yukirin's black aura had seen.

"Of course not dear~"
"Then?!"
"Come on, don't get angry, you'll get old~ and your pretty face will lost later~"
"So you're saying I'm old?"

"Oh not, I'm dead now"
"SAE-KUN ANSWER!"
"Forget the last thing~ let us sleep :3"
When Sae wanted to lie down, Yukirin hold him.

"Ehh? Why Yukirin? Do you want to play first huh? :3"
"No! Absolutely not! "
"Then? If so we sleep now, already night~"
"Who says morning.."

Sae re-arrested by Yukirin.
"YOU! Sleep outside!" Yukirin pushed Sae out and locked the door.
"Eh? Yukirin~~ Gomen ne~~"
Sae go to sleep outside that night.

Side Story 5 (SaeYuki 2) – END -
MY FANFIC

Offline jurimayu14

• Member+
May I Love You?
Side Story 6 (JuriMayu when kids)

~Jurina side~

This is the story when we were kids. Exactly when I was a 3rd grade and Mayu-chan 5th grade. I was  still very spoiled at that time *until now still anyway hehe* and crybaby. And Mayu-chan is like making fun of me.
Each anything happens, I definitely always complained to my parents, when in school, I definitely went directly to Mayu-chan. Make Mayu-chan little annoyed with my nature.

~~~

On that day, I stay at home Mayu-chan. Papa Kai went out of town, and Mama Atsuko go with him. From childhood I have been a regular left alone, I rarely together with my parents especially Papa Kai. Mama Yuki very spoiled me because feel pity to me that's what makes me spoiled, especially in Mayu-chan.
"Jurina, Mayu, mama had make you pancakes, let's eat first~~" Mama Yuki shouted from inside the house.

"Yes mama~" we shouted together, when we were playing in the yard, and I didn't accidentally fell.
"Huee~~"
"Jurina?! Are you all right?"
"My hands were bleeding, huee~~"

"Well, don't cry, let's wake up, I'll ask mama Yuki to treat you"
"Huee~~ Mayu-chan~~" Suddenly Mayu-chan kissed my hand which hurt, and shut me up instantly.
"Mama Yuki says, that kissed the wound, the pain definitely lost :)"
Since then every time I get hurt, I always ask to be kissed by mama Atsuko, mama Yuki or Mayu-chan. Because of this, our first kiss happened.

"Mayu-chan~~ my mouth hurt huee~~"
"Why are you crying for all things, just sprue"
"Huee~~" Mayu-chan kissed my lips gently, for the first time.
"Now get rid of the pain~ :)" Mayu-chan said with a smile.

~~~

Maybe now Mayu-chan had forgotten about it, because since junior high school, Mayu-chan didn't do that to me again. But, I will not forget, hehehe~

Side Story 6 (JuriMayu when kids) –END-
MY FANFIC

Offline nickyololol

i love your side stories!!

chibi mayu and jurina are so cute ~

Offline DKA48

• World48 <3
  • Kami Oshi: Matsui Jurina
KAWAII  :luvluv1: :shy2:

So cute the memories of Chibi Mayuand Chibi Puppy!!!  :wriggly: :whistle: :imdead: :on gay:

Update soon please!! :kneelbow: :prayers:

and thanks for this chapter!!!:on woohoo: :on GJ:
Kami Oshi: Matsui Jurina
Oshis: Takahashi minami, Kojima Haruna, Minami minegishi, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Miyazawa Sae, Watanabe Miyuki, Watanabe Mayu, Iriyama Anna, Iwata Karen, Takayanagi Akane, Matsui Rena, Furukawa Airi, Takayo Aki, Kashiwaki Yuki
OTP: "Wmatsui", Atsumina, Kojiyuu, jurimayu, juriannin, mariharu, saeyaka, saeyuki.
GroupOshi: Kami Oshi: AKB48 Oshis: SKE48, NMB48, JKT48

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
JuriMayu are so cute >///<!!

Please update soon

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
jurina...sneaky as always XD
mayuyu and rena is <3

Offline michiyo48

• Member+
  • I give thanks to all great writers! <3
Aww JuriMayu's first kiss.. So sweet!!

Anyway sorry for the late late reply! ^^
I'm half Indonesian and Dutch though :D Ok thats your freedom to think about it! And please do your best in making fics! :)

Thanks for the update and please update soon! ;)
Kanon is so cute, but she's only mine! 0.o I mean my sister! ;)
I love SaeYuki, AtsuMina, JuriMayu, and MariHaru :P

You can read my first and only fanfic: What's Wrong With Love? (JuriMayu) - http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38049.msg1294928#msg1294928

Offline jurimayu14

• Member+
@nickyololol : thanks for like it~~
@MayuxMatsuixMusic : ahaha you're right!  XD
@michiyo48 : wow :O so cool~~ thanks for read my fic too :3

and~~ ogenki desuka minna-san?? i'm so sorry cause i'm really busy with my works and JKT48 #dzigh  XDv

so this is the update!!

May I Love You?
~JuriMayu and others~

Chapter 8 part 1[/b]

"Mayu .. Wake up.. Mayu..." Yukirin said as she knocked on the door of her daughter room which had not yet awake, though the clock is shows at 07.30 am.
"Mayu, you want to sleep until when, kid? It was noon, Mayu" said Yukirin back.
"Ahh.. Y-Yes mam, I was wake up.. Ahh" said Mayuyu in a semi-conscious condition.

"Emm.. Are you okay?" Ask Yukirin which confused heard Mayuyu's voice a little strange.
"Emmhh.. I-It's okay, I'm just tired.." replied Mayuyu, who still makes her mother's little wonder.
"Hmm... Well, ok mama down first, quickly wake up, take a bath, mom had prepared breakfast" Yukirin said, then down.

~Mayuyu POV~

"Y-Yesshh... Jurinahh!" I Yelled annoyed at Jurina, who still kiss me.
"Mayu-chan Ohayou~~ :3"
"Geez.. Come quickly woke up, it was noon. Akh"
"Mayu-chan, are you okay?" Jurina asked as she hugged me from behind.

"JURINAAAA" aunt Atsuko yelled from across until heard up in my room.
"Mama, you disturb us -3 -" Jurina said.
"Huss you.. You'd better go home, before aunt Atsuko realized you were not in your room" I said and stood up.
Jurina finally got up from my bed, gently kissed my lips, then returned to her room.

~Mayuyu POV END~

~~~

Today, for the first time JuriMayu coming late to school. After receiving punishment for their delay, JuriMayu finally allowed into the classroom at the time of the second lesson.

~~~

The second lesson is finally over, and breaks time come, without saying anything on both her bestfriend. Mayuyu left them. Of course, because curious to see Mayuyu who looks strange, Harugon and Rabutan follow her.
'JuriMayu coming late together' has spread and become the subject of conversation at school, not only by the students who most fans of JuriMayu. But also the teachers. Of course, the both of Mayuyu bestfriends also talked about this and want to ask directly at their bestfriend.

~~~

During the trip, Mayuyu just silent, until they all arrive at the cafeteria and sat along with KumiNon. Meanwhile, Jurina...
Jurina trapped by people who call themselves 'Jurina Fans' thus making her late to the cafeteria. They keep asking about 'JuriMayu coming late' today.
"I'm sorry~ but I don't have time to play with you all~ because I have belonged to Mayu-chan completely~~ ja ne~ x3" said Jurina were finally able to release her from her fans. Who unwittingly raises new questions among her fans.

~~~

-At Cafetaria-
"That is she, Jurina, yo Jurina!!" Said Kuumin when he saw Jurina that approached them.
"Yo bro~ all~ Mayu-chan~~" said Jurina, hugged Mayuyu from behind and kissed her cheek. Spontaneous made their friends surprise.
"Jurina!" Mayuyu hitting Jurina's arm who had sat next to her.
"Ouch"

"Ehem... Well, It's better we move on our lunch" said Rabutan, stop JuriMayu's small fight.
"Jurina, Mayuyu you... have dating huh?" Ask Harugon, spontaneous make both shocked. Until makes Mayuyu choked with her food.
"Mayu-chan, are you okay? Drink first" Jurina said as she gave a drink.
"Hehehe, Mayu-chan and I..."

"Brak" Mayuyu suddenly woke up while pounded the table, making all surprised.
"Mayu-chan.. Mayu-chan eh wait~~ I have not eaten at all Mayu-chan~~" Jurina said when she pulled enforced by Mayuyu.
"They..." said Rabutan wonder while glancing at the Harugon, Kuumin and Kanons are only answered with a shake of the head and shrugged.

~~~

"Mayu-chan, wait~ where we going? Ahh quiet place? Do you wanna continue that thing last night huh? :3 "
"Ba-baka!!" Mayuyu said as she hit Jurina's head.
"Ouch, it hurts Mayu-chan" said Jurina, holding her head and pouted her lips.
"I don't want them to know right now"

"Eumm, so why? Mayu-chan doesn't like me?"
"Not so, but the time and the place aren't right, Jurina~"
"Hmm, but what Mayu-chan did was also suspicious"

"Huh.. You're right, sorry Jurina"
"Emm.. Mayu-chan aishiteru, hontou ni aishiteru" said Jurina softly as she hugged Mayuyu.
"Aishiteru mou Jurina"

~~~

-At classroom-
"Mayuyu~" said Harugon and Rabutan together when approached Mayuyu who has been first in class.
"You and Jurina are dating ne?" ask both slowly
"We're not dating" snaps Mayuyu makes both of her bestfriends fell silent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will update soon if i can, sorry really late for this updaate  :bow:
MY FANFIC

Offline nickyololol

Re: May I Love You? (JuriMayu & others) ~Chapter 8 Part 1~ Update!! -12/2/2014-
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2014, 12:15:55 PM »
please update ~~ ^-^

Offline jurimayu14

• Member+
Re: May I Love You? (JuriMayu & others) ~Chapter 8 Part 1~ Update!! -12/2/2014-
« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2014, 04:49:00 AM »
Before update, wdyt about shuffle group yesterday? that's really crazy and shocking!!

and this is the update~

May I Love You?
~JuriMayu and others~

Chapter 8 part 2

-1 week later-

Mayuyu was not good at lying and hiding something to both her bestfriend, finally JuriMayu tell about their relationship to Harugon, Rabutan, and also KumiNon. Although Harugon and Rabutan already guessed this would happen, KumiNon quite shocked at the beginning, but as bestfriend they will not question JuriMayu's relationship.

~~~

~Mayuyu POV~

Today is Sunday, for the first time we will walk together as lovers. Hours shown 9 o'clock in the morning, and I was neat and ready to go. Immediately, I sent a message to Jurina. "Jurina, I'm ready~' and when I open the curtains of my room which I accidentally closed while wearing clothes earlier, I can see it turned out that child was still asleep soundly. Jurina!!! Geez..

~~~

"Ting tong.."
"Wait a minute~" I hear aunt Atsuko's voice from inside the Takahashi family house.
"Ohayou gozaimasu" I said, bowing.
"Mayu-chan Ohayou~ let's in, what happen Mayu-chan? Please sit down, wanna drink? Did you already breakfast? "
"Ahh no auntie, did Jurina already awake?"

"Jurina? Eh oh dear, you both wanna go out together today huh? Let's aunt woke her first, sorry Mayu~"
"It's okay auntie, I'll do it" I said, after being allowed, I went upstairs to Jurina's room.
When I open the door of her room, I saw Jurina still asleep soundly.
"JURINA!" I said upset and hit Jurina with pillow.
"Emmh mama~ this is still morning~"

"Geez this kid... this is already noon.. baka!" I said then tickle her until she woke up.
"Huaa huaahha gosh gosh.. EH?! Mayu-chan? Ohayou~" she said and hugged me.
"Do you think what time is it?! It was noon baka!! Take a bath quicklt or canceled today!" I said annoyed and took off her arms.
"Mayu-chan why you really neat? Cancel? E-eh?! Huaa no no" she said, in a hurry and went to the bathroom. I can only sigh.

~Mayuyu POV END~

~~~

"Where are we going?"
"You're Dora or what? You the one who asked me to out Jurina~~"
"Eheheh don't sulk like that~" Jurina said as she hugged Mayuyu.
"Emm if so, c'mon let's go to the zoo~" she continued.

"Eh?"
"I want to go to first place we met~~"
"Okay.."

~~~

-In the zoo-

"Mayu-chan did you remember, Mayu-chan was running here just because an ice cream ahaha xD"
"Yeah, and you're instantly crying, just because getting hit by me"
"Mou -3- but it was pain~"
"Crybaby.."

"Uhh I sulk ahh.."
"Ahahaha there's no one when wanna sulk will announce it"
"Cuu~~" Jurina kiss Mayuyu suddenly and run away.
"Yak! Jurina!!" With a chirpy, JuriMayu romp at the zoo without them knowing, Annin showing them.

~~~

5 months JuriMayu already in a relationship, supported by their bestfriends, not bothered by 'Jurina fans' who *might* still don't know about their relationship, had no suspicion of their parents  *they manage to tricky Yukirin!* and Jurina was always silently sleep with Mayu.
Their relationship is so smoothly, maybe even too smoothly. Until Mayuyu's busyness come.

"Mayu-chan~" with a chirpy, Jurina approached Mayuyu in her class.
"Jurina, this is your food, sorry I can’t get a meal together, there is still work to do"
"B-but.."
"Gomen ne my little puppy" Mayuyu said, rubbing Jurina's head.
"Mou.. Well, Mayu-chan do not forget to eat ne, ganbatte" says Jurina smiled and left.

~~~

"Ahh!! Why Mayu-chan should be busy with her tasks!! It sucks!" Jurina annoyed.
"Konnichiwa Jurina-kun" Annin said as she bowing.
"A-A-Annin..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY FANFIC

Offline nickyololol

please update! i wanna know about annin and jurina XD

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Annin is going to jump in JuriMayu?

Update soon~

Offline jurimayu14

• Member+
Minna-san genki desuka?? oh my god.. it's very a long time ago after the last update u.u sorry i'm very busy with my work~~
so for apologize i give you double update!!
This is for you who wants to know about JurinAnnin relationship before~
here we go~~

May I Love You?
~JuriMayu and others~

Side Story 7 (JurinAnnin when they at Junior High School)
~Jurina side~

This is the story when I was a JHS student, a same school with Mayu-chan, Haruka-san and Rabu-san. When I was at JHS, I was not as popular like today, yes it's because my nature of crybaby still there *but that doesn't mean I'm not popular :p*
Okay back to this side story, Annin, she was a new kid in my class, came when the middle first class. She was a quiet kid, we did not close. A ballet which make us get closer and finally distanced us again.

~~~

"Huwaa sugoii" I said look at Annin dance her own ballet while clapping.
"A-Ah sorry, if I disrupt, I am Jurina, Takahashi Jurina, we're classmate"
"A-Ah don't be afraid like that I wouldn't do a-kinds, go ahead, I like to see people dancing ballet" I've heard the news, that Annin was bullied here, as well as in her place before.

"Your dance is so good ~why are you not join ballet club? I happen to know the leader~ *ballet club leader is Mayu-chan~*"
"Sumimasen" Annin left me suddenly.
Since then I ventured to ask her to talk, we began close, helping her avoid bully's *sometimes ask for help Rabu-san* eventually we became close, for some reason it is becoming a misunderstanding between us.

~~~

Today is the celebration of graduation Mayu-chan and the others, the celebration was held at the school. Mayu-chan and her ballet club perform to filled event. Annin is still not dared to join the ballet club, I invite her to watch. When Mayu-chan appears, my eyes, my heart and my mind might just see on Mayu-chan, I guess Annin aware of it.

"Mayu-chan~~ huee don't graduate~~ T~T"
"You.. We're still able to meet each other at home.. Ahh where's your friend?"
"Ahh at the back.. Eh where is she? Ahh Mayu-chan I went looking for her first."

~~~

Since Mayu-chan graduated, Annin is the only one my close friends. Annin finally joined the ballet club. Since I'm always with Annin, no bully her physically, but it's turned into a bully with harsh words. Comparing Annin ballet skill with Mayu-chan, discusses her father that a corruptor, and said she didn’t suitable with me. Suitable? Yeah, I don't thought, Annin herself who spread that we were dating. I don't care about the word 'dating' initially, but ultimately I was not comfortable. Make Annin more in bullied and ridiculed. Jealousy, anger and envy, entering Annin's mind. She studied harder about ballet to beat Mayu-chan and made me more interested in her. Pisses me off, until finally we were separated by what unites us first. Until finally, Annin moved to other school again at the end of grade 2. Make us part with still leaves fights, hatred in Annin self. Since then, I hope doesn't want to see her again, I don't hate her, but I no longer want to see the eyes full of anger. Fortunately Mayu-chan had never met her, so Annin never be a 'subject' of our conversation.

Maybe if Annin not like that, until now we definitely still be a good friends. Or maybe even make my heart falter? I couldn't hide it, I also 'liked' her at past. But it is only the past. Past that doesn't I want to remember anymore.

Side Story 7 (when they at Junior High School) –END-

Side Story 8 (when they at Junior High School 2)
~Annin Side~

Jurina.. She gives the light in my life which is dark. Crybaby kid who is so stubborn that, constantly forcing me to talk with her. At first I was scared and felt disturbed, but her presence near me makes bullied towards me decreased. Jurina famous among us *1 graders*. Our first meeting, when I secretly dancing a ballet in the school, Jurina see my dance. Since then I kept practicing ballet that Jurina loved and makes me happy, but the goal was changed as I know, that I'm not the only one who close to her.

Our seniors, Miyazawa Mayu #her name here is Miyazawa, because she's Sae's daughter#, a former leader of ballet club. Perfect girl who very loved by Jurina, Jurina so spoiled with her. Envy, hate, and anger came over me. My goal turned into a beat Mayu-senpai, and get Jurina full.

Have not had time to 'beat' Mayu-senpai, she had graduated. Made me more hate her for no reason, but I'm also happy, because with this Jurina full only 'mine'. Sense of belonging that is too deep, make me too far, I even said to the whole school 'Jurina and I've been dating' I didn't talk carelessly. Jurina just close to me at the time, so cared, worried, and always look after me. But ultimately it backfire to me, Jurina never said love, bully's to me back increase.

"Ahahaha you're just imagine!" "How could Jurina dating a girl like you!" "You're far behind Mayu-senpai, like a sky and earth" "Ahahaha pretty anyway, but rotten inside" "Ahahhaha" said the students were bullying me
"Wonder, why Jurina want to close to you? What good is this kid?"
"She is rotten! At least not rotten as like you all! " #Imagine center and.. Kyaaa~~

"Ju-Jurina"
"Get out of here, or I report this to the teachers" finally they all go.
"Ju-Jurina"

"There's want me to talk about, I don't know why you say to them if we are dating, I want to good to everyone, I'm sorry.."
"Enough Jurina!! You don't understand my feelings, and you will never understand! I will never willingly see you with someone else!" I yelled, cut her words, then walked away.
Since then, we became distant, I started against those who bully me, the real me out. I was really upset. Since then I swore to myself, I will have my revenge.

I grew into a girl filled with hatred.

Side Story 8 (when they at Junior High School 2) –END-

I'm so sorry for late update and bad grammar and stories

MY FANFIC

Offline jurimayu14

• Member+
Finally I can update this again~!

May I Love You?
~JuriMayu and others~

Chapter 9

"Ahh.. Annin ahahaha we have not have met aha-ahaha"
"Hmm.. We're in a same school, Didn't you aware I was around you every time?"
"Oh yeah? Ahahaha sorry, I'm famous anyway.. Too many girls around me, ahaha" joked Jurina.
"You don't changed Jurina, still famous and still spoiled, especially with Mayu-senpai"
"Ah yeah, emm what do you want to say?"
"Nothing, so excuse me Jurina" said Annin bowed, and left Jurina.

~~~

Busyness Mayuyu increasing, and the time to exams arrived, first trial national  exams took place. There is no obstacle for Mayuyu, with smoothly Mayuyu get the first rank.
"Mayuyu congratulations~ ah you're so smart" Rabutan said.
"What about your result?" Ask Mayuyu.
"Not so good, but at least better than Gon"
"Huh... I get rank 148" said Harugon lethargic.

"Hey, hey did you know, I heard Jurina ex-girlfriend studied here too" "Oh yeah? Is not that Jurina dating with Mayu-senpai from the first time?" "Some say Jurina first girlfriend..." " Yak! Oota-senpai.."
"Hey what are you talking about? Jurina ex? From whom you get that news?"
"A-ano.. We-we also didn't know, all the students talk about it" said both of them with nervous then ran away.
"Jurina has an ex-girlfriend? Mayuyu..."

~~~

News of Jurina ex continued to be heard, and even there's a new news, that JuriMayu been broke up, fighting and so on. All due to the intensity both of them rarely meet, even when they are at home. And they've rarely set out together, or even meet in the bedroom. Just give a short message.

Mayuyu busyness started back with school exams and second trial national exams, while Jurina also been busy with basketball team activities, for the national competition.
Today, Jurina come to school early.

"Huaa why should this early anyway, leader you're cruel ~,~" complained Jurina.
"Ohayou Jurina-kun :) alone? Is it true about your news? I hope true"
"What do you want Annin?! Mayu-chan and I are fine!"
"What I want? Of course I could have you like the past" Annin said as she moved closer to Jurina.
"Don't tell me the news that yo.. Hey! wh.. you want... emmphh..." Annin kiss Jurina suddenly.

~~~

"Gon~ look at this~ tada~~ I bought a new handphone~" said Rabutan when entering the classroom.
"Gon? Hello Harugon? GON!" Shouted Rabutan were upset to see Harugon who just silent.
"Ra-rabutan?! Wh-when are you here? "
"Why are you be so surprised? As if I was a ghost, why the hell are you?"

"A-ano Jurina... sh-she.. ki-kiss..." said Harugon stammered.
"Heh? With Mayuyu? Well, if it them, just let do it"
"Bu-but no-not with...."
"No?! Then with whom? Hey gon why are you stunned again? Gon~~"

"Mayuyu..." Mayuyu present behind Rabutan, heard everything and ran out.
"Mayuyu!" Shouted both of them then chase her.

~~~

"Tok Tok" "Mayu-chan~~" Call Jurina in front of  Mayuyu's porch.
"Mayu-chan~ open please~ I miss you u,u let's go out~ Mayu-chan need refreshing too~~"
"Cklek" voice of door opened.
"Finally~~ Mayu-chan~~" Jurina hugged Mayuyu suddenly.

"Mayu-chan what are you doing? Do you want to hear my story or not?"
"I hope that's important thing, that you should tell to me from the first, an explanation of what I heard and I'll forgive you if your reasons make sense"
"W-what do you mean Mayu-chan?" Jurina asked surprised.
"Maybe about me, right Mayu-senpai?" Said Annin.
"A-Annin? How did you get in my room? "

"Your mama let me in, it looks like she still remember her child 'old friends'"
"Ahh, Ohayou gozaimasu Mayu-senpai, did you still remember me?" Annin said after bowed.
"What are you doing here?"
"Just playing to my friend's house, shouldn't be? I think you're bored of always alone at school, even during the holidays like this, Jurina-kun :)"
"You'd better accompany your friend Jurina, she's right, after all, I want to study"

"B-but Mayu-chan .."
"If Mayu-senpai no problem let alone her girlfriend with her ex girlfriend, I'm also okay"
"EH?!?"
"A-Annin!"
"Jurina.. So are you really have an ex? And she, studied in same school with us? Why didn't you tell me about her! "

"A-ano, but Annin and I-I.."
"Sorry, Mayu-senpai I think, you know about this, maybe Jurina forgot to tell, or he deliberately didn't tell you"
"Enough Annin!! Mayu-chan... "
"Go! Go away from my room!" "Brak!" Mayuyu slamming her porch door .
"You.. Come with me!" Jurina pulled Annin hand out of her house.

"You'd better go home!"
"Well, I hope you're lucky Jurina.." Annin said bowing and left.

~~~

After seeing the name and photograph Annin in junior high yearbook, and hear Rabutan stories who already remember if she ever 'save' Annin, added with Harugon ever saw them kissing, making Mayuyu become angry with Jurina. Their relationship stretched and can be called destroyed, gossip about JurinAnnin and JuriMayu fighting already spread in the school. Jurina always tried to apologize, or speak to Mayuyu, but the result is always zero. This problem make Mayuyu lose her concentration, poor exam results, trial national exam test ratings Mayuyu decreased. Jurina herself get injured and loss of opportunity to participate in national basketball competitions. And is currently being treated in hospital.

"Mayuyu, what did you guys alright go on like this?" "You two are arguing now" "But even though like that, you two are childhood friends" "Jurina certainly expect you to come see her" said Harugon and Rabutan interchangeably.
"I-I do not want to!" Mayuyu said and left both her friend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY FANFIC

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
Re: May I Love You? (JuriMayu & others) ~Chapter 9~ Update!! -15/4/2014-
« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2014, 11:46:50 PM »
Wah!!

LQ!!!

Gambatte jurina!!

Curse you annin  :angry:

mayuyu and rena is <3

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Kimi to Machi Made