JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Amano Tsukiko - Ningyo

Author Topic: It Started With A Bet - Chapter 8 Part 2 03/08/15 (MaYuki fanfic)  (Read 64860 times)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
KONO CHAN I BELIEVE IS HE RIGHT TIME FOR AN UPDATE KEKEKEKEKE

Offline tfme3638

• Member+
Good luck to your exams!!! :onioncheer: :prayers: :mon yeah: :mon prayer:

Offline qweakb

• Member+
All the best for your exam
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Etoo sorry for being rude konoe san but i though your exam already over

Not like i said it because i want you to update this (why i talk like tsundere lol)

But i really enjoy this story

So if you have a good time for wrote it then please make this awesome!

Mayuki shipper fighting!!
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
[MaYuki] It Started With A Bet Chapter 6 04/07/14
« Reply #104 on: April 07, 2014, 10:11:13 AM »
Replies:

@KaoriChan: That is quite hard for me to do since I have some plans for the future and Mayu's heart needs to be broken. You'll see some drama in the next few chaps. :D

@gek geki: WOW! :shocked This is the longest comment I have ever received and it's coming from you.
Yuki looka like someone who not ready to experience loves
She scared,
too scared too admit that she love those kind of feeling,
too scared to admit she fall in love with mayu
Too scared to admit to the worlds that she finally experience what love is
She just scared she will hurt
Bullseye

Oh how i want to wrote all of this with big size font!! But i wrote all of this on my phone,that was quite hard to do

But lets try...
Okay, that seriously made me laugh. :lol:

I can only nod in everything you wrote especially about Mayu's uncle and what will happen to Yuki after all of this.
But this one was the thing that was clear from the prologue, nicely said gek geki:
Yuki receive a good one from mayu
And mayu receive a bad one from yuki

URIYAAAaasaasAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My pet urinated on my beloved keyboard!! I force to read and wrote mu beloved fanfic on my phone goooooosh!!!
And you're the only one I know who can end the comment/review this way. XD

@olive29: Innocence is definitely what has Mayu. I should write something about Yuki's past relationships to let you guys grasp how different Mayu is to Yuki's other bfs and gfs.

@Terragen:
I loved to seen the procesess mayuki develope their relationship

From just playing to loving

And love to hate
Exactly. Me too.

I hope you're patient enough to wait until Yuki pushes the button. But don't worry, only a few more chaps the only problem is if I let my laziness beat me. :nervous

@pattinium: I'm sorry if the White day chapter is going to be very little and later. :( But of course I'm planning add more fluff there. :D Although I feel sorry for making Mayu the chocolate but I want to make Yuki felt touched.

@tfme3638: I know right. :D

@kurogumi: Was it obvious that my exams were over? It was finished almost 2 weeks ago but I got lazy to write. :nervous I'm back for the new chap. Enjoy. :)

:kneelbow: Thanks to the people who wished me luck for my exams. I'm really thankful people thanks for the support. Hopefully I did well. I'm still waiting for my grades.

Chapter 6

Mayu had gotten better a few days after Yuki's visit at Mayu's condo. Things were the usual; walking to school together, tutorial after school, going to Haruna's shop, and walking Mayu home. That was the schedule Yuki had adopted ever since she confessed to Mayu. Of course she never failed to do those, except on the days Mayu was sick, and she was proud of it. But then the day when Yuki herself skipped walking to school with Mayu came.

Mayu got worried that maybe Yuki got sick but Yuki mailed her and it said she overslept. Mayu believed it. Yuki came to school with a depressing aura. The people can feel the unpleasant mood of Kashiwagi-san and they tried not to bother the girl as much as they can. Mayu heard the news of Yuki's aura that day and she was curious so she passed by Yuki's classroom. The news was true. Mayu saw a depressed Yuki sitting beside the window with melancholic eyes watching outside. Instead of talking to Yuki during lunch break Mayu did her usual routine and decided to just wait after school for them to talk.

After school at the library Mayu was shocked to see Yuki. Mayu had always been the first one who arrives at the library and Yuki will always come in next with a cheerful smile. But this time Yuki was spacing out and didn't notice Mayu's presence beside her.

“Yuki-chan?” Mayu nudged Yuki's shoulder to snap the other girl from her thoughts.

“Eh? Ah. Mayu-chan?” Yuki stared at Mayu blankly for a while and then smiled a strained smile. “Oh! Ma-mayu-chan um.. I had trouble figuring out the new math lesson.” Yuki frantically looked for her math notebook inside her bag which was beside Mayu.

“?” Yuki stopped her movements as Mayu took hold of her hand, which was looking for the notebook, and put it away from her bag.

“We will not study today.” Mayu said.

“Why? Don't tell me this is your way for me not to win our bet?”

“Why would I let you win easily? But it's not because of that. You look tired.” Mayu can see closely the eye bags beneath Yuki's eyes.

Yuki brought out her brightest smile to Mayu. “Tired? No I'm not. See?”

“You smile is not lively. I can see it from your eyes. It is better for you to go home and rest.”

“I don't want to go home!” Yuki unconsciously shouted but Mayu didn't mind it. Yuki covered her mouth upon realizing that she just shouted at Mayu. “Mayu-chan I.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to raise my voice.”

“It's alright.” Mayu said but it didn't made Yuki feel good. She was still guilty.

“Do you want to sleep here instead?” Mayu said.

“Eh?” Yuki was startled by sudden shift of the mood.

“You look like you didn't get enough sleep so do you want to sleep?” Yuki was tempted to say yes because she really didn't get that much sleep but she wanted to stay awake to talk more with Mayu.

“I'm not in the mood to teach so.. Um if you want to go somewhere else you can go and if you want to sleep you can go to the infirmary or...” Mayu looked away from Yuki and used her smallest voice. “You can sleep on my lap...” Mayu cursed herself immediately mentally for offering her lap. She just realized how embarrassing it is. She hoped Yuki didn't hear it but it seems that Yuki heard it. Mayu saw that Yuki was looking at her dumbfounded.

“What was that?” Yuki asked. She was not sure if she heard it right. ‘Did Mayu just offer her lap to me?’ Yuki thought unbelievingly.

“It was nothing. Forget about it.” Mayu nervously said and pretended to be interested in the book lying near her. Not wanting to waste the opportunity, Yuki talked before Mayu might completely deject the offer given to her.

“I would love to sleep... On your lap if you will allow me.” Mayu instantly blush on Yuki's reply and smile. And it's not the same smile that Yuki gave to her earlier. It was the smile that Mayu had been often seeing from Yuki lately. A sincere smile that reached Yuki's eyes.

“F-fine. I-if you insist.” Yuki giggled of Mayu acting a little tsundere on her.

“Thanks.” Yuki was truthfully thankful.

“W-won't you mind sl-sleeping here? Just use the other chairs to support half of your body.” Mayu stuttered at first but recovered.

“I'm fine anywhere as long as I get you as my pillow.” Yuki said which made Mayu blush once again.

As soon as Yuki's head was on Mayu's lap all the negative feelings that she has been feeling since yesterday was gone in an instant. The pain in her heart went away as Mayu patted her head lulling her to fall asleep faster. But the feeling of gentleness and secureness doesn't want to make Yuki fall asleep mentally even if her body was telling her to sleep. Yuki wants to stay wake as much as possible because this moment was too rare and she rarely feels secure with somebody else. Also, she can't seem to get enough of Mayu's touch.

Noticing that Yuki was struggling to sleep with her eyeball moving around so much beneath the skin, Mayu hummed a lullaby to make her job easier. It only made Yuki not want to sleep more. Hearing Mayu's soothing voice did make her sleepier but this moment was precious to waste just because she fell asleep.
Mayu stopped her patting and humming that it made Yuki to open her eyes.

“I'm doing all of this to make you sleep yet you're still fighting to be awake. What do you want to happen?”

“I don't want to sleep because I don't think you will give me another chance to experience this.” Yuki said the truth.

“But if I do?”

“Eh?!” Yuki raise her body from Mayu's lap. “You will if I ask?”

“No.”

“I knew it. May I know why?”

“Because you will abuse it.” Mayu straightforwardly answered without hesitation.

“You didn't even blink your eyes.” Yuki pouted. “You're so mean. I'm not like that.” Yuki didn't face Mayu and sulked, drawing circles in the chair.

“I will only offer it if I can see that you really need it.” Mayu finally said.

“I guess that's better than nothing.” Yuki mumbled and went back to Mayu's lap. “I promise I will not fight my drowsiness so please do it again.”

“You better be. Seeing you depress is...” Mayu didn't continue her words.

“Seeing me depress is?”

“Forget about it.” Mayu covered Yuki's eyes with her hand and started humming. Mayu was just humming and continued to rest her hand to cover Yuki's eyes. It made Yuki a little disappointed. She wanted to be patted again so she transferred the hand that was covering her eyes to her head. Mayu got what Yuki was trying to say to she started patting the sleepy girl. Soon after Yuki fell asleep. Mayu went with her at the dreamland after half an hour.

*After a few hours*

“Good afternoon students. The library will be closing in 10 minutes. Please start preparing your things. I repeat. The library will be closing in 10 minutes. Please start preparing your things. Thank you.” The PA inside the library woke  Mayu up.

“Oh no! I'm late for my part time job. Yuki-chan get up. We need to go.” Mayu nudged the girl who was still lying on her lap.

“Can we stay like this a little longer?” Yuki groggily said.

“No we can't but I have to mail Kojiharu-san.” Mayu searched for her phone and found one unread mail that was sent hours ago.

----------------------------------------------
Subject: Yuki
Mayu-san I heard something happened
to Yuki's family. They are undergoing a
trial right now and I'm sure Yuki is not
feeling well. Can you cheer her up or at
least make her forget about the
problem? It would also be great if she
cries it out. Yuki never cried. She always
keeps all her emotions to herself. I
hope you can make her release all those
bottled up emotions of hers.

In return I will give you a day off today.
Please, Yuki needs someone right now
and you are the only one I trust from
Yuki's friends. I leave Yuki in your hands.
--------------------END--------------------

‘A family problem? So that's why she is gloomy today.’ Mayu thought.

“Kojiharu-san gave me a day off today.” Mayu said as she put away her phone and looked at Yuki who was still sleeping.

“That's great. Since that's the case can we stay like this forever?”

“We can't. The library is closing in 10 minutes.”

“.......”

“.......”

“.......”

Yuki never moved in her place and slept soundly. Having no choice, Mayu gathered her courage and tickled Yuki.

“Kyaa! Mayu-chan stop!” Yuki squealed and wriggled in her place and tried to stop Mayu's hands. “Okay! Okay! I'm up!” Yuki was now sitting very far away from Mayu while catching her breath.

“Good. You're fully awake.”

“I can't believe you just did that.” Yuki said. Mayu is the type of person who avoids skin contact as much as possible and always asks permission whenever she does something even though she doesn't need consent. Mayu is a cautious shy person so the attack surprised Yuki.

“You're different today. It feels like you're opening more to me.” Yuki said.

“I am? You're different today too.” Mayu looked at Yuki with concern. “You are not energetic today rather you are depressed and stressed.” Mayu added.

“I guess the exams are starting to get me...” Yuki lied.

‘She won't admit to me that she has a problem. Well I'm not going to force her. But I want to at least make her smile, a real smile.’

“Let's go.” Mayu said and wore her coat.

“Eh? Are we going home already?” Yuki rushed to wear her coat because Mayu was already walking fast away from the table.

Mayu stopped in her tracks and said without looking back at Yuki. “No. I'm taking you somewhere.”

This was another thing that surprised Yuki. It was always Yuki who forces Mayu to go out with her somewhere whenever they finished early in the tutorial and Yuki is always the one who suggest places to go then drag Mayu to the place. Mayu indeed had done a lot of unusual things today but Yuki is not complaining. She actually likes it. Mayu was looking at her more than usual. But there was this foreign feeling that's inside her that she can't describe well. It was a strange feeling, a strange feeling that comes over her whenever Mayu does something unexpected. Maybe she's having such strange feeling because Mayu is doing new things to her.

“Where are you taking me?” Yuki asked as they walked going to their shoe locker. Fortunately for Yuki, there were no students loitering around the hallways and saw her with Mayu. The Go Home Club members must have been in their respectful houses right now doing useless things while the rest of the other clubs are still doing their activities indoors. Mayu was also walking ahead her so from afar it looks like the nerdy girl and Kashiwagi-san are coincidently going to the same direction.

“The place where I always go every morning.” Mayu answered.

‘To the garden? This is another first time. Now I will know what she has been doing in that place under this cold condition.’ Yuki thought. “That sounds interesting.” Yuki said. ‘She is showing a lot of sides of herself to me today.’

The two made their way to the ‘believed dead garden’ which was in a small forest at the vicinity of the school. It was cold outside with the snow covering the land and it was thick enough. Yuki wondered what could possibly be in the dead garden. Its winter after all which means no plants especially flowers is alive in the super cold season. What would Mayu show to her in there?  What was Mayu doing in there every day morning?

“We're almost there.” Mayu said. Not long Yuki sighted a big wall.

'Behind that must be the dead garden.' Yuki thought.

“We're here. Welcome to the garden Yuki-chan.” Mayu said as she opened the door to the garden.

Yuki went in first and she gapped at the beauty that she saw. The land was perfectly coated with white which made the colors of the flowers strong and emphasized. The different classes of pink and purple flowers were very attractive. It gave life to the seemingly dead layer of snow. There were also these green bushes with red berries on it making things livelier.

“Wow. There are so many of them. I didn't know that there are flowers that can bloom in winter.” Yuki said and went closer to the flowers.

“Really? You didn't know that?” Mayu said.

“This is the first time I see it like this. They are beautiful.” Yuki pointed to the batch of small bell-like flowers. “What are these Mayu-chan?” Yuki asked like a child who sees a flower for the first time.

“That is actually a shrub that bears flowers. Evergreen Japanese Shrub.” Mayu answered. Yuki enthusiastically asked about each type of flower that was blooming and Mayu gladly answered.

Mayu never wanted anyone to see this garden that she revived because this is the place where she spent most of her time to relax herself. Mayu loves quiet places too so it would bother her if there are other annoying people in her garden. Mayu was astounded to herself why she felt happy that she showed to Yuki the garden. She surprisingly felt great sharing her knowledge about those flowers that she tenderly took care during the past few months.

Unknown to Mayu, she has been staring at Yuki, who was smelling the flowers in crouching position, while smiling for who knows how long and it made the other girl cautious and embarrassed with the way Mayu looked at her. It was a gentle gaze that she never received from the usual emotionless Mayu.

“Mayu-chan is there something wrong?”

“Huh?”

“You've been smiling and staring at me quite some time now. Is there something that's stuck in my uniform or dirt on my face?” Yuki inspected herself to find the cause of Mayu's smile but found none. “There is something on my face, right?” Yuki asked as she touched her own face but still didn't find anything weird.

“Yes. There is something on your face.” Mayu replied and stepped closer to Yuki.

“Eh? Do you have a mirror? I can't tell.” Yuki frantically touched her face. This time Mayu crouched down like Yuki. “Can you take it away from my face?” Yuki
added.

“I don't want to.” Mayu replied.

“Please get it. I don't want to look silly... Especially in front of you.” Yuki said shyly and averted her eyes away from Mayu. ‘Nice one Yuki! I'm sure Watanabe finds it cute.’ Yuki praised herself mentally.

“But I don't want to take away your radiance.” Mayu said. She threw away all her shyness just to tell Yuki the truth. Deep in her she wanted to run away after saying such thing to Yuki but Yuki's reaction was pleasant to see.

“!?” Despite the cold weather Yuki felt her face heating up and her heart started to beat fast. ‘Why? I hear a lot of people saying something good things about me especially my ex-boyfriends but I never felt like this.’

“Your face is red. Are you cold? Maybe we should go home already. We stayed too long outside.” Mayu stood up because her shyness was starting to come back to her but before she was about to walk Yuki grabbed her hand.

“I don't want to go home.” Yuki weakly said. Mayu didn't saw Yuki's face because the other girl turned her head down but she knew Yuki's mood went back to a sad one.

Mayu tightly held Yuki's hand and forced the taller girl to stand making Yuki face Mayu. Seeing Yuki's teary eyes made Mayu more determine to comfort Yuki. Mayu pulled Yuki into her arms and embraced her.

“Don't keep them to yourself. Let it all out on me without doubts because I will be always here for you.”

Not wanting to cry in front of Mayu, Yuki held the urge but Yuki's tear glands betrayed her as she heard Mayu's words the tears started to continuously flow out from her eyes. Mayu gently patted Yuki's back as her neck and shoulder got drenched from Yuki's tears.

As for Yuki, she didn't understand why she can cry this easily in someone's arms. Crying is one of the things she avoided to do. It makes her look weak and she hates to look weak. Yet she felt good being weak in front of Mayu. Crying was never been this comfortable and refreshing for her.

After Yuki's tears have stopped falling she stayed a little longer in Mayu's arms. “Are you alright now?” Mayu asked filled with concern.

“Not really but I'm feeling better.” Yuki answered. Mayu retracted herself from Yuki and gently wiped off the tears from Yuki's face as if Yuki was as fragile as a glass.

“Want to drink something hot?” Mayu asked. Yuki, who was blushing from Mayu's contact, nodded.

The two went to the nearest vending machine outside the school and sat in the nearby bench. Not saying any word, the two quietly drank the hot drinks they bought in the machine.

“I knew this would happen someday.” Yuki broke the silence.

“Huh?”

“My parents are filing for a divorce.” Yuki gazed at her cup with so much loneliness. “Our family was never a happy one in the first place. Their marriage was arranged for the sake of merging the business companies of their parents.”

“.....” Mayu just stayed silent and held Yuki's free hand giving it a small squeeze to tell Yuki she's there for her, telling Yuki to talk more because she's listening.

“I guess this is the best for them. They fight every time they saw each other and both are having an affair. Also, I'm so tired listening to their useless brawls almost every day.”

“I'm so tired of having sleepless nights because my head repeats the hurtful words they throw at each other.”

Yuki leaned on Mayu's shoulder and a tear fell down. “I'm so tired living as their daughter whom they always ignore. I'm tired of being treated that I don't exist in this world. I'm so tired of being a stranger in my own home.” Yuki cried once again letting all her pain flow out from her.

“Be strong Yuki. You can pass this obstacle. You're not alone.” Mayu encouraged Yuki while comforting the crying girl. “One day they will realize how stupid they are for ignoring such a great daughter.”

“Mayu...” ‘I became a bad daughter if only you knew.’ Yuki hugged Mayu tightly inhaling the sweet smell of Mayu. ‘It is nice to be comforted’, that was what Yuki experience that day.

The night was still young but was later than the time they usually go home from Kojiharu's shop. Even though Yuki doesn't to go home she needs to or else she will be sleeping outside.

“I will walk you home this time.” Mayu said.

“No, I will-“

“I will walk you home today.” Mayu said determinedly making Yuki awed with this kind of Mayu.

“If you insist.”

Mayu was true to her words and walked Yuki home. Their pace was the same but Mayu can see from her peripheral that Yuki was worried. For the 3rd time that day Mayu held Yuki's hands to ease the taller girl. Not just a simple holding hands though, Mayu intertwined their hands securely.

The time felt long but short at the same time. Yuki wanted to hold a little long Mayu's hand but unfortunately they have arrived at her place.

“Here we are. Good thing my parents are not yet here. It's embarrassing to let you see how broken my family is.” Yuki tried to laugh it off but deep inside it hurts.

“......”

“Mayu.” Caught off guard by being called by her first name without the chan, Mayu didn't saw Yuki's kiss coming.

“!!!?” The kiss was only in the cheek but it was enough to make Mayu blush.

“Thank you. You made me feel better and great by letting me cry and hearing my pain. And I'm glad to see your other sides and know more about you. I felt special because I know you only showed those to me especially the garden.” Yuki paused before continuing.

“I feel like I'm falling harder for you.” Seeing Mayu's stunned reaction, Yuki said a small good night then went inside her place feeling confused where those words ‘falling harder’ came from.

From her mind?

Or from her heart?

TBC

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [MaYuki] It Started With A Bet Chapter 6 04/07/14
« Reply #105 on: April 07, 2014, 10:46:50 AM »
Please do write about Yuki's past relationship, I'm curious as well what is the difference between Mayu and Yuki's exes

Wow... Mayu did a lot of things for Yuki in this chapter and she even show Yuki her secret place (the garden)

This chapter is very nice and well written  :twothumbs

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #106 on: April 07, 2014, 12:50:40 PM »
uwahh mayu finally opened her heart for yuki~~

they are so weet~~!!

kiss~!!

update
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #107 on: April 07, 2014, 06:35:29 PM »
This is so sweet!!!!!

Mayu is so nice sweet to Yuki

Yuki has open to Mayu more

Update soon

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #108 on: April 08, 2014, 01:31:56 PM »
I wish that few more chapter until mayu magically errr change? Lol

This chapter was no other than sweet
Uuh how i will put this into words?
Its sweet seeing mayu and yuki could shared but i dont know why i felt sad too
Maybe i sad cause this moment not last until the graduated moment when the bet should end
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: April 12, 2014, 02:55:41 AM »
AND I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW!!!! UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KEKEKEKEKEKE

THIS CHAPTER IS THE MOST HONEST! YUKI NOT LYING A THIG TO MAYU

Offline soolim

« Reply #110 on: April 16, 2014, 12:35:10 AM »
Oh! i missed two update?!
Well in a way it's great,to be able to read two new chapters in a row is so much enjoyable ;)

This last update is really great!
Mayuki is becoming so much closer,it's beautiful. Is Yuki always having thoughts to what she said and how it will affect Mayu?! At this point, i was kinda angry towards her but then i came to the end and wow♥ her heart's mind spoke for her ^^
She won't be able to denied her feelings soon!

Thank you for the updates and for your hard word!

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #111 on: April 16, 2014, 05:20:24 PM »
Ohohohoho....

What do we have here?

I can see that Yuki is slowly opening up to Mayu and slowly confused with her actions.

Yes good one! Mayu keep it up! Make her confuse even more!

Hahaha! Same to Mayu, she unconsciously doing something sweet to Yuki!

Now I really wonder what reaction do Yuki have when she realize her feelings and what is she going to do.

Looking for ward to the next chapter!

Oh yeah! Welcome back! And hope your grades are good!

Offline kcard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: April 16, 2014, 06:41:50 PM »
oh an Update!
I really miss this fic

They going closer but I scare that yuki will broke mayu heartsoon ; ∆ ; )
looking for the next update

Oshi : Okada Nana | Watanabe Mayu | Kashiwagi Yuki & Matsui Rena
Shipper : Mayuki | YukiRena

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #113 on: April 17, 2014, 10:21:24 PM »
whoa!!! another sweet fanfic of mayuki  :inlove:

u did a good job author-san.
please continue it -bow-

Offline Akblaire48

• You have to aim for the top to move FORWARD!
  • M A Y U Y U 4 E V E R ! !
« Reply #114 on: April 18, 2014, 05:00:11 AM »
Ahh MaYuki  so lovely.... Yuki dont break Mayu's heart (too late  :( )
I really love this fanfic :heart:
Please update it  :bow:
No matter how impossible you think it is...

You have to try it...

Before saying it's really impossible!

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: April 25, 2014, 10:33:44 AM »
UFUFUFUFU~

Offline giotuyet

« Reply #116 on: May 06, 2014, 06:28:47 PM »
I like this fic so much ! Please come back as soon as you can ! Thank you for updating !
If you are Ju Jing Yi, I will be your Lin Si Yi.

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #117 on: May 07, 2014, 05:24:55 PM »
I want to know it more ...
Yuki started to fall for Mayu, from her heart. But her pride was just extremely high.
Continue it please ... >_<

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Re: [MaYuki] It Started With A Bet Chapter 7 Part 1 05/20/14
« Reply #118 on: May 20, 2014, 07:07:23 AM »
Replies:

@olive29: I'll write about Yuki's exs sometime. I'm not exactly sure when though. :nervous Thanks again for the PM and for the comment. :twothumbs 

@MayuxMatsuixMusic: Mayu is taking her steps towards Yuki. :D

@Kirozoro: Of course, or else nothing will move. :D

@kurogumi: I guess only a 3 or 4 chaps more to go until Mayu you know.. I feel sad too. Why did I make such story? :(

@gekgeki: Yeah, but Yuki doesn't seem to realized she was not lying. :smhid

@soolim: Missing a chapter to read happens to me these days and yeah it's great to read continuously. :lol: Yuki's heart is starting to control her. :D 

@Haruto Lee: LOL :lol: I will make Mayu confuse Yuki more. :D I wonder what Mayu is feeling? :P

@kcard: Hehehe :nervous

@ryu201: Thank you for finding this fic of mine. :inlove:

@Akblaire48: Yeah, too late. :(

@giotuyet: I'm so sorry for making you wait!  :(

@RenshuChan: :O The truth is Yuki is dense...

Everyone I'm really sorry for not updating more than a month. :kneelbow: Blame my laziness. :on crazygran: I will be busy in the next few weeks so who knows when will I finish Part 2. 

Chapter 7 Part 1

Today is the start of the final exams and the results will determine the outcome of who won the bet Mayu and Yuki agreed upon. Yuki confidently entered the classroom. She got a good early sleep but she is sure she studied more than enough to get high scores and get into the overall top 10 in their batch.

“Why are you so happy today Yuki?” A problematic Aki asked.

“It's nothing really. The weather is just great.” Yuki replied with a dazzling smile that irritated the two girls she was talking to.

“The weather made you happy? Did you forget that we will have continuous long exams today?” Asuka said.

“Of course not and I'm ready to take them anytime now.” Yuki replied. The two girls just looked at Yuki with a weird stare. As far as they know Yuki is also stupid in academics like them so for Yuki to say something like that is not the Yuki they know.

“Mocchi did you study? I didn't because I was too busy with my boyfriend!”

“We're on the same boat Akicha.” Finding the similarity in each other comforting, Aki and Asuka hugged each other in despair.

“The test will start a little later so instead of crying you guys should take this opportunity to study.” Yuki advised the two.

“It's too late. We will flunk this test for sure.” Aki and Asuka said at the same time. Yuki sighed heavily because of the two hopeless idiots. But the smile on her face was brought back by remembering what happened earlier with Mayu.

*One Hour Ago*

“Mayu-chan can I go with you to the garden today?”

“Eh? Okay..”

“Yatta!”

Feeling happy, Yuki linked arms with Mayu without any shame and cautiousness as they entered the school grounds. Yuki felt Mayu's discomfort but disregarded it. It's too cold outside anyway so Mayu should be glad with the additional warmth. As soon as they arrived Yuki released Mayu and went closer to the flowers. While admiring them an idea came up to Yuki.

“Ne Mayu-chan.” Yuki was now in front of Mayu.

“Yes?”

“Do you remember our bet?”

Mayu's face hardened upon remembering. “Yes.”

“The tests will start today and the results will be given this Thursday.” Yuki said.

“I know and I hope you didn't forget what you are supposed to do if you lose.” Mayu said.

“Of course but I will win this Mayu-chan.”

“Why are you so confident? You're not planning to cheat, aren't you?”

“No way. I will be answering the tests honestly I guarantee you that.” Yuki's confident face suddenly because shy. “Um.. But I need more luck and motivation so...”

“!?” Without any warning Yuki captured Mayu's lips which caused Mayu to widen her eyes and kept it open as Yuki lips rested on Mayu's. Even though Yuki also collided with Mayu's glasses it didn't stop her from kissing Mayu.

‘Ow. Her glasses are in the way but the hit is worth it because her lips are so soft. I couldn't wait to feel and taste more when we become together. Oh and I need to remember to watch out from her glasses.’ Yuki thought. When Yuki pulled away Mayu took a few seconds to digest what just happened leaving Yuki excited what would Mayu's late reaction would be.

“Wh-why d-did you do th-that!?” A flustered panicking Mayu asked and distanced herself right away from Yuki as soon as she recovered.

Yuki averted her eyes from Mayu, touched her own lips and shyly said. “Ehehe. I just wanted to have more motivation and a good luck kiss.”

“Eh!?”

‘That must be her first kiss. I'm glad I'm the one who took it.’ Yuki smiled brilliantly while looking at Mayu's expression. The usual emotionless girl was in front of her showing Yuki a great amusing reaction from the kiss.

“Well I will be going now. I really want to spend more time with you before the test starts but I need to review a little.” Yuki gave another kiss but this time on the cheek. “See you later my soon-to-be girlfriend.” Yuki whispered on Mayu's ear which made Mayu blush again.

*End of Flashback*

Aki and Asuka have been staring at Yuki who has been grinning like an idiot by herself for a while now while occasionally touching her lips.

“What happened to her?” Asuka asked.

“She's probably broken already.” Aki tried to give an answer.

“Because she didn't study too?”

“That makes the most sense why she's been looking like an idiot there.”

“Glad to know Yuki didn't study too.” Aki nodded in agreement and the two didn't bother Yuki after that for they think that it was Yuki's way to escape from reality.

=======================================================================================================

Yuki's POV

The day began as usual, meeting Mayu early in the morning to walk together in going to school. Our walk was peaceful unlike the usual ones. I decided to be quiet today because Mayu's hours as single are now counted. The grades will be given today to determine who will graduate this coming March. But I don't care about that. My concern is the top 10 of our batch. I only have a month left for the last day of the bet Akicha, Mocchi, and I agreed on. I took up the long way to get Mayu's heart.

“Oi! The list of the top ten 10 is now posted at the 3rd year bulletin board! Let's go!” A guy shouted from the outside of the classroom. Of course I went out from the room after hearing that.

“Okay, here it goes.” I said to myself as I arrived to my destination. I had to push some people just to get in front of the results to look for my name.
Top 1 is... Not me but wow her score is 498! She missed 2 points. Top 2 is still not me but wow her score is 497! She's very close to top 1. Top 3 is Mayu! Amazing. Her score is 496. She's really smart. Top 4 is still not me but his score is 495. While top 5 got 494. This is crazy! Their scores are too close from each other! I'm starting to get worried. Top 6 is still not me. Her score is 493. Top 7 with 491. Top 8 with 490. Top 9 with 488. Lastly, top 10. My only hope! With the score of 486 top 10 is....

Huh?....

It's not me....

“You lost our bet.” A voice said from my back. I turned my head only to find Mayu smiling.

TBC

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [MaYuki] It Started With A Bet Chapter 7 Part 1 05/20/14
« Reply #119 on: May 20, 2014, 07:40:33 AM »
I'm glad I could help you..

This is one of the fic that I've been waiting for the update..

And you make it more interesting with how Yuki don't easily get into top 10..  :twothumbs

It's short, but I like it.. better you update than not, right?  :lol:

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Amano Tsukiko - Ningyo