JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: NAMIE AMURO & VERBAL - Lovin It

Author Topic: The Hello! Project 10th Anniversary Appreciation Thread  (Read 58886 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
The Hello! Project 10th Anniversary Appreciation Thread
« on: November 24, 2007, 04:49:59 PM »
Read INFORMATION AND RULES
Claim H!P member(s)

This is where you post your appreciation posts to the H!P member(s) that you have claimed in the claiming thread!

Links to each member's appreciation will be linked at the bottom of this post later.

• You're allowed to reserve space from this thread as soon as you have claimed a member. That means, you don't instantly have to reply with a finished appreciation if you don't want to.
  • You're free to edit your post as much as you like.

Just some rules and regulations:
- Don't post gifs over 1mb, or if you really want to post them, use links
- Use thumbnails for pictures bigger than 500x500 pixels
- Don't use this thread for file-sharing; there are other places for that

Also, not really a rule, but keep in mind that this is a 10th Anniversary thread. So putting a bit of effort into your post would be nice, especially since there's plenty of time to do it.

The deadline is NEW YEAR (Dec 31st) so there is absolutely no rush; I'd only ask you to reserve space for your post(s) in this thread by December 10th so that I know you're still planning on making the post(s). But if you change your mind, please reply in the claim thread.

Remember that each H!P member is supposed to get her own post, so if you have chosen 3 members, reserve 3 posts, and so on!

OK~ it's open! Have fun and don't take it too seriously :shakeit:

Ai Kago - WaiRai
Asami Konno - Slack
Asuka Fukuda - Shoko
Aya Ishiguro
Hitomi Yoshizawa - almond
Kaori Iida - Angelus
Kei Yasuda - Charmy Renai
Maki Goto - doinkies
Makoto Ogawa - mini*wheat
Mari Yaguchi - Nouciel
Miki Fujimoto - JFC
Natsumi Abe - doinkies
Nozomi Tsuji - WaiRai
Sayaka Ichii
Yuko Nakazawa - Shoko

Morning Musume
Ai Takahashi - maize042
Aika Mitsui - Angelus
Chun Li - mini*wheat
Eri Kamei - DO Me DO Me
Koharu Kusumi - Rina the Robot
Lin Qian - Kuja
Reina Tanaka - Cookie Holiday
Risa Niigaki - chokkan 2
Sayumi Michishige - chokkan 2

Berryz Koubou
Chinami Tokunaga - Ayabie
Maasa Sudou - Blu-Cherri
Miyabi Natsuyaki - chokkan 2
Momoko Tsugunaga - nachdenki
Risako Sugaya - Koolmon93
Saki Shimizu - ChrNo
Yurina Kumai - Pinkosa

C-ute
Airi Suzuki - Koolmon93
Chisato Okai - maize042
Erika Umeda - Nouciel
Kanna Arihara - Brat-san
Mai Hagiwara - Rina the Robot
Maimi Yajima - chokkan 2
Saki Nakajima - chokkan 2

EX-Hello!Project
Ami Kitagami
April Barbaran - daigong
Asami Kimura
Azusa Kobayashi
Chelsea Ching
Chinatsu Miyoshi - doinkies
Danielle Delaunay - Sheiku!
Hiromi Yanagihara
Ibuki Oki
Lehua Sandbo
Maho Ooyanagi
Maiha Ishimura - maize042
Mami Suenaga
Manami Ogura
Megumi Murakami - Nouciel
Michiyo Heike - LaJon
Miho Shinoda
Mika Todd - LaJon
Mirei Hashida
Miuna Saito - BarrieV
Miwa Kominato
Miyuki Kawashima
Rika Ishii
Rinne Toda - daigong
Ruru Honda - LaJon
Saki Arai
Simmin

Solo
Atsuko Inaba - Charmy Renai
Aya Matsuura - Meowchi
Ayaka Kimura - Tuffty
Mai Satoda
Yuki Maeda - aedon

Melon Kinenbi
Ayumi Shibata
Hitomi Saito - Rina the Robot
Masae Ohtani - Slack
Megumi Murata - L-san

Viyuden
Erika Miyoshi - Slack
Rika Ishikawa - daigong
Yui Okada - ebc

Hello! Project Eggs
Akari Saho
Anri Tanaka
Arisa Noto - Kuja
Asuna Okai
Ayaka Wada
Ayumi Yutoku
Azusa Sekine
Erina Aoki
Erina Mano - mini*wheat
Irori Maeda - Shoko
Kanon Fukuda - Blu-Cherri
Konatsu Furukawa
Manami Arai
Mia Sainen
Mika Mutou
Miki Korenaga
Minami Sengoku
Momoka Komine
Saki Mori
Saki Ogawa - isuzu
Sayaka Kitahara
Yuri Sawada - shirenu
Yuu Kikkawa - mini*wheat
Yuuka Maeda

THE Possible
Aina Hashimoto - Koolmon93
Kaede Oose - shirenu
Kanami Morozuka
Robin Shoko Okada - Blu-Cherri
Yuki Goto
Yurika Akiyama

H!P Kansai
Ai Suma
Asami Abe
Manami Iwashima
Nana Nakayama
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 02:49:09 PM by shirenu »
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: The Hello! Project 10th Anniversary Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 04:54:50 PM »
Miuna

Full Name: Saitou Miuna (斉藤美海)
Birthdate: 1987-02-12
Birthplace: Kikugawa, Shizuoka, Japan
Blood type: O
Hobbies: Cleaning the house, going for walks
Special skills: Memory
Favorite colors: Pink, black
Favorite flowers: Roses
Favorite season: Summer
Favorite sayings: "Whatever you experience, it's not for naught. No matter what you may be feeling, tomorrow will always come."
Favorite song: Uwaki na Honey Pie "This song changed my life..."
Hello! Project groups:
  • Country Musume (2003-2007)
  • Hello! Project Akagumi (2005)
  • 2004: H.P. All Stars

Miuna became a part of Hello! Project when she joined Country Musume in 2003. The first single she was a part of, Uwaki Na Honey Pie, boosted the sales and popularity of Country Musume.

Country Musume – Uwaki Na Honey Pie

[youtube=425,350]01mviMPVAbg[/youtube]

She was also spirited when it came to sports. She was a part of Gatas Brilhantes H.P. and always gave it her best at the H!P Sport Festival. The following video shows how competitive she was:

[youtube=425,350]dzOKP4BXCwU[/youtube]

Even though she lands on her face, she gets up and smiles. You can virtually see the energy coming from her.

She’s also good under pressure as shown in this video:

[youtube=425,350]X2-a-Tx0j6Y[/youtube]

The sad thing is, Miuna is one of the most underrated girls in the Hello! Project. Her vocals and dancing are top of the line. I guess some people never noticed her, because she only released three singles with Country Musume and she’s been only in one shuffle unit; H.P. Allstars (alongside 45 other members).

Fortunately, Country Musume appeared as guests in the Morning Musume 2005 Haru tour and they appeared in various other concerts.

Country Musume ni Konno to Fujimoto – Shining Itoshiki Anata Live 2005

[youtube=425,350]769Gsqo0PeE[/youtube]

She graduated Hello! Project on the 28th of January 2007 at the Hello! Project 2007 Winter ~Shuuketsu! 10th Anniversary~ concert, alongside fellow Country Musume member Kimura Asami. Sadly, this ment the end of Country Musume as we knew it. Ofcourse we all wish Miuna the best of luck in the future.

Dancing ability, vocals, athletic, cute, sexy, funny.. there aren’t enough adjectives to describe this unbelievable person.

For more Miuna appreciation check out:
The Miuna Saito Thread: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=4299.0
The Country Musume Thread: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=747.0

« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 03:05:56 PM by BarrieV »

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 04:56:08 PM »
田中 れいな
Tanaka Reina

Name: Tanaka Reina (田中れいな)

Nickname: Tanakacchi, 07 (Rei-Na)

Birth Date: 1989-11-11

Birthplace: Fukuoka, Japan

Blood type: O

Height: 151.7 cm

Hobbies: Karaoke, volleyball, and e-mail

Specialty: Making friends laugh

Habits: "I clap my hands when I laugh..."

Favorite words:
あ~ね!! (aa ne!! - "ah, hey!!")
え~!? (ee!? - "whaat!?")

Favorite food: Yakiniku

Disliked food: Green bell peppers

Favorite colors: Yellow, red, pink, black, white

Favorite flowers: Sunflowers

Favorite seasons: Spring, autumn

Favorite songs of Morning Musume:
Shabondama
SEXY BOY ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~
Ambitious! Yashinteki de Ii Jan
Roman ~MY DEAR BOY~
Koi no Dance Site

Hello! Project groups:
Morning Musume (2003–)
Aa! (2003)
Subgroups:
Morning Musume Otome Gumi (2003–2004)
Hello! Project Akagumi (2005)
Shuffle units:
2004: H.P. All Stars
2005: Elegies

It's a well known fact that back in July of 2003 Reina took centre stage on her very first single with Morning Musume "Shabondama", she's also been described as being one of the most photogenic girls the band has ever had, and even Tsunku himself said that she was "closest to being a perfect Morning Musume member". From then it was obvious Reina would grow to be one of the bands most popular members in the current line-up with both Asian and Western fans alike.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DDJXna6M5Q&feature=related[/youtube]
Shabondama

Through time Reina's popularity has grown and grown and she has gone on to become one of the central figures in the bands recent success, but of course Reina's attention hasn't always been the kind that would be desired. In 2006 an article in Friday magazine featured Reina in what would apparantly be the beginning of the end for her career as a Musume.

What exactly happened at the end of all of this isn't exactly known, all that is known is that Reina is still with us and that she continues to entertain daily.

Below is a list of all current Morning Musume singles up to date that Reina has performed in, if the Love Machine curse should strike again then there should be plenty more in the future, I certainly hope so.

Go Girl~恋のヴィクトリー~-

愛あらばIT'S ALL RIGHT -

浪漫~MY DEAR BOY~ -

女子かしまし物語 -

涙が止まらない放課後 -

THE マンパワー!!! -

大阪 恋の歌 -

色っぽい じれったい -

直感2 ~逃した魚は大きいぞ!~ -

SEXY BOY ~そよ風に寄り添って~ -

Ambitious!野心的でいいじゃん -

歩いてる -

笑顔YESヌード -

悲しみトワイライト -

女に 幸あれ -

みかん -

-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to all of those who have posted information about Reina on the net in the past and a big thanks to all those who posted up the youtube videos so I didn't have to bother, (well okay I put one of them up). I know this hasn't been the most in depth of descriptions and I really do apologise for that, I was hoping this could have been more of a group effort between myself and others but, well I guess I have only myself to blame for that; I guess doing this around the holiday period was also bad timing for me as my net access has been limited. Well anyway what more needs to be said? There's plenty of Reina fans out there and I sure as heck know that I'm one of them, and we know that you don't need to explain exactly why she's great.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 07:16:01 PM by Cookie Holiday »

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 04:58:11 PM »
Tsugunaga Momoko
嗣永桃子
Name: Tsugunaga Momoko (嗣永桃子)
Nicks: Momochi (by fans), Momo-chan, Momo, Tsugu-chan and more
Birthday: 06.03.1992 (current age: 15 years)
Bloodtype: 0

Momoko, born on the 6th March 1992, began her career by joining Hello! Project as “H!P Kid” in 2002 at the age of 11 years. In H!P Kids she was mainly backdancer for other Hello! Project groups.
Still in 2002 Momoko became leading actress of the movie “Koinu Dan no Monogatari” (“Puppy Dan’s story”) where she played a girl who is helping her friend finding a place for a blind stray puppy.
In 2003 she became member of the short-lived group ZYX. She made her first real stage experience there besides her work in H!P Kids.
Finally in 2004 Berryz Koubou was founded and Momoko became one of the 8 original members. Also in 2004, she had a role in the H!P Fan Club only movie “Promise Land ~Clovers no Daibouken~”.
In 2005, Momoko was lead of the Berryz Koubou song “Gag 100 Kaibun Aishitekudasai”.

These days Momoko is one of the most popular former H!P Kids. Her goods on concerts and in Hello! Project official stores sell very well.
She is renowned for her pinky sticking out and her high-tension but it seems that she calmed down a bit lately. One thing she is seriously scared of are rollercoasters.
2007 she was chosen to be member of a new group called “Buono!”. With Buono! she sings the opening and ending theme of the anime “Shugo Chara!” together with Natsuyaki Miyabi and Suzuki Airi.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 03:03:27 PM by nachdenki »
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 05:01:28 PM »
Aya Space

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2007, 05:08:03 PM »
First version!

矢口真里 (Arrow Mouth True Village)

Name: 矢口真里 (Yaguchi Mari)
Nicks: Marippe (used by 1st and 2nd gen MM members, used once in Midtown TV, and self-reference in Ai~n dance no uta), Yaguttsuan (used by 5th and 6th gen MM members), Yagucchan.
Birthdate: 1983.01.20
Height: 145 cm (4 ft. 9 in.)

Mari joined Morning Musume through the 2nd generation on 1998.05.03, being the youngest from this gen and the smallest MM member ever. Her first official works were Summer Night Town, Morning Musume's second single, released on 1998.05.27, and "First Time", Morning Musume's first album. She's participated in 25 MM singles, and in the first six MM albums.

While she was in Morning Musume, she had roles in the Hello! Project movies "Morning Cop", "Pinch Runner" (playing Kanzaki Tomoko), "Nama Tamago" and "Koinu Dan no Monogatari". She also was a voice actress for "One Piece the movie: Episode of Alabasta: The Desert Princess and The Pirates". She's done three solo photobooks ("Yaguchi" - 2002.02.07, "Love Hello! Mari Yaguchi" - 2003.06 and "OFF" - 2004.06.12), and two essay books ("Oira - MARI YAGUCHI FIRST ESSAY" - 2003.10.10 and "Chicchai Yaguchi no Dekkai Anata ni Ai ni Iku no da!!" - 2007.06.25).

Besides her irrespective character (which made her an outstanding personality), she's done lots of work outside MM. Tanpopo, her first non-MM H!P unit, showed us two sides of Mari, first gen Tanpopo was mature and second gen Tanpopo was more child-like. She came out with the Minimoni concept and became leader of this succesful MM sub-unit, that featured Kago Ai, Tsuji Nozomi and Todd Mika. After she left Minimoni, she showed us again her mature side, in ZYX (two singles unit, that also featured the oldest H!P Kids) and Romans (one-shot unit). She participated in the shuffle units all the years, Aoiro 7 (2000 shuffle unit, Aoi Sportscar no Otoko single released in 2000.03.08), 7nin matsuri (2001 shuffle unit, Summer Reggae Rainbow single released in 2001.07.04), Sexy 8 (2002 shuffle unit, Shiawase desu ka? single released in 2002.07.03), and was of course part of the H!P All Stars (2004's only shuffle unit, All for one and One for all single released in 2004.12.01). In 2003 MM got divided in teams, the Sakura Gumi and the Otome Gumi, and Mari took part of the first one. Sakura Gumi's style was the traditional japanese one, the two SG singles were ballads, but they also did covers for Dekkai Uchuu ni Ai ga Aru, Say Yeah! ~Motto Miracle Night~ and Daite HOLD ON ME!. In May 2003, Mari became subleader of MM (after Yasuda Kei's graduation), and in January 2005, she became Morning Musume's leader (after Iida Kaori's graduation). In April 2005, FRIDAY magazine reported that Mari was in a relationship with Oguri Shun (actor), and she herself announced her resignement from MM, because she "betrayed (her) position as an idol" and "want(ed) to move on with (her) career as an adult".

Since she resigned from MM, she stopped her regular activies as an idol, and started doing many other activities. She was one of the voices in a Berryz Koubou's Nigiyaka na Fuyu, althought she didn't have a solo line. She was the main actress in the japanese dorama "Sentou no Musume?!" ("Daughter of the Bathhouse?!", 45 episodes, aired in Japan early 2006), playing the role of Yume, a loud, demanding-attention girl. She also had a main role in the japanese dorama "Gal Circle", where she played Yurika, and had constant fights with Toda Erika, who played the role of Saki. She co-hosts two TV shows, Yaguchi Hitori and Kanrui! Jikuu Times, appears in Midtown TV, and hosts Ciao TV, that features some of the H!P Eggs. She has her own radioshow, called "Yaguchi to Yamaken no radio" (airs every Thursday). In 2007 she started singing in Hello! Project concerts again, and being one of the MCs. She's also appeared 25 times in Uta Doki! (old pop songs covers program), singing ballads, up-beat songs, and the infamous YMCA (in a duet with Yasuda Kei).

Mari has two projects for 2008, the first one is "Damn Yankees", broadway musical, where she'll play the role of Gloria, a comical girl who sings and dances. The first show for this musical is May 25th. Her other project is a small role in the movie "Kung Fu Kun" (that'll premiere next year), the story of a kid Shaolin Master that travels to Japan as part of his training.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 11:34:33 PM by Nouciel »

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2007, 05:12:37 PM »

Name: Ogawa Makoto
Nickname: Mako, Makocchan, Makko
Birth Date: October 29, 1987
Birthplace: Kashiwazaki, Niigata Prefecture, Japan

In August 2001, the then 9 member Morning Musume saw the addition of four new girls: Asami Konno, Ai Takahashi, Risa Niigaki, and Makoto Ogawa. The first single Makoto ever participated in would be Mr. Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band~. She would not have large vocal parts, but she was eye catching in the PV as man-Yossi's love interest. Mr. Moonlight included, Makoto participated in 18 Morning Musume singles during her time with Morning Musume. She was unfortunately never given any large parts, but that did not stop her from shining in all that she did. She displayed her wonderful dancing skills and was always known for being very energetic and happy in the group.

Aside from Morning Musume, Makoto was involved in a few sub- and shuffle groups. These include the short lived 3rd gen Pucchi Moni, Otome Gumi, Happy 7, and Salt 5. She was also often featured in concert shuffles, giving Makoto a chance to show off her amazing talent. She also released three photobooks during her time: 5 Morning Musume. 5ki Members (With the other 5 gens), Ogawa Makoto, and Natsu no Uta.

After a 5 year run with Morning Musume, it was announced that Makoto, along with her fellow 5th gen member, would be graduating in order to pursue an education. Her last single with the group was Ambitious! Yashinteki de Ii Jan. She would stay until the end of August in order to finish up the run of Morning Musume's Ribbon no Kishi. However, Makoto graduated with intent to return to Hello! Project after she was finished with her studies. Makoto fans are still patiently waiting for her return to add that bit of beautiful energy that has been missing.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 06:05:16 PM by mini*wheat »

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2007, 05:29:46 PM »
Mika Todd

Name
Mika Teressa Todd (ミカ・タレッサ・トッド)

Birthday
May 28, 1984

Birthplace
Oahu, Hawaii, USA

H!P Groups
Coconuts Musume, Mini Moni, Aoiro 7, 10nin Matsuri, Happy 7, 7 Air

Brief History
Mika made her debut in Hello! Project with Coconuts Musume in 1999 with Ayaka, April, Chelsea, and Danielle. 
When Mini Moni was formed, Mika was brought in as the 4th members as she met the requirement of 150cm
or shorter.  Later on, when Yaguchi left the group, she took over as leader.  In 2004, Mika announced that
she was leaving Hello! Project to pursue a singing career in the United States.  Since then, she has released
her first solo jazz album in mid 2005.

My Take..
My original entry into Hello! Project, and most all Japanese music for that matter, was through Mini Moni. 
The more I got into it, the more I became a fan of Mika.  She can speak fluently in Japanese and English, sing on a
level with few equals, and has unsurpassed beauty.  While most of the other girls in Hello! Project fancy themselves
for being cute and girly, Mika has always been one of the few real women through it all.  As much as I was saddened
to see her leave Hello! Project, because I knew I'd hardly ever hear or see her anymore, I was still happy to see her
pursue her dreams as a solo artist. It's a shame she never got the attention she deserved in H!P, but now the sky
is the limit!

[youtube=425,350]1XWCiyWTcGk[/youtube] [youtube=425,350]e_NYuY6CzCs[/youtube]

« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 11:55:25 PM by LaJon »

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2007, 07:49:02 PM »
Reserved for Konkon

cause 1st page is prime real estate
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2007, 08:22:04 PM »
Li Chun/Jun Jun

Birthdate: 1988-02-11
Birthplace: Hunan Province, China
Height: 168cm
Hobbies/skills: Singing, acting, dancing

March 15th was the date another one of Tsunk's big announcements. This time, it was an announcement that would change the course of H!P as fans knew it. Two new members would be joining Morning Musume as Chinese exchange students. One of them was our beloved JunJun. She started out shy because of the language barrier, but it is obvious she is overcoming that quickly. She's already participated in two singles and proved herself worthy at concerts, such as singing Furusato with LinLin, Aika, and Koharu.

[youtube=425,350]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z2EU4QHh_H0[/youtube]

JunJun has also gained a large fanbase due to her hilarious antics. The most popular of these has to be the banana theft.

[youtube=425,350]http://youtube.com/watch?v=EFioic7i710[/youtube]

I for one, am very excited at the addition of JunJun and can not wait to see more of her in the future. She first caught my eye in Onna Ni Sachi Are and hasn't left the upper rankings of my favorite Hello! Project members since.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 03:06:15 PM by mini*wheat »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2007, 08:22:28 PM »

hehehe YOU always SAYS THAT!

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2007, 08:23:19 PM »

Name: Mano Erina (真野恵里菜)
Nickname: Manoeri (まのえり)
Birthdate: 1991.04.11
Birthplace: Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
Blood type: B
Hello! Project groups:
          ~Hello! Pro Egg (2006–)
          ~Ongaku Gatas (2007–)

In 2006, Mano Erina was selected to be in Tsunku's group of H!P trainees, the H!P eggs. She was also selected to be a reserve player of H!P's futsal team, Gatas Brilhantes H.P. Manoeri also participated in Dai 1 Kai Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen concert which featured H!P eggs, THE Possible, Mitsui Aika, Arihara Kanna, JunJun, and LinLin.

In 2007, a new H!P unit was formed by the name of Ongaku Gatas. It was the first time a unit contained both H!P members AND H!P eggs. They released their first single in September and it gave Manoeri a chance to showcase her talent. Then, excitement rose as OG's 2nd single, Yattarouze, was announced. This song quickly became a fan favorite and earned Manoeri even more respect as an artist.

Manoeri is one of the brightest talents H!P has. Many have noticed her star quality in everything she's been involved in so far. You can truly tell she enjoys what she's doing, and she's wonderful at it as well.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 03:09:42 PM by mini*wheat »

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2007, 08:41:28 PM »

Name: 徳永千奈美 : tokunaga chinami
Nicknames: Chinako, China, Chii, Toku-san
Birthdate: 1992.05.22 (15)
Birthplace: Kanagawa Prefecture, Kawasakishi-Asaoku, Japan

Tokunaga Chinami, with the current height of 162cm, this makes her the 3rd tallest member of the group she belongs to, which is Berryz Koubou. The ones standing in her way would be her buddies Kumai Yurina and Sudou Maasa, and incidentally the three of them are also unofficially referred to as the ToKuMaaz trio. (Also see track #3 from their 4th album: 思い立ったら 吉でっせ!)
Before debuting as a member of Berryz Koubou Chinami acted as a backdancer, most notably in Fujimoto Miki's promotional video of "Boogie Train '03". Other than the PV, she also appeared in live performances of the song. During Fujimoto's first live tour in Spring 2003, among the tour goods was also limited edition "Toku-san onigiri" which apparently was a big hit. Other than backdancing she also appeared in two movies, Koinu Dan no Monogatari and Promise Land ~Clovers no Daibouken~.
Having debuted in 2002 as a Hello! Project Kid, Chinami's hair was always long and often in braids or tails until she started middle school where she cut it short. In terms of Berryz Koubou's timeline, this was during their 6th single "Special Generation". Since then she's been keeping her hair fairly short, but recently Chinami herself mentioned that she's currently letting it grow out to approximately her shoulders.
In Berryz Koubou Chinami is referred to as the "joker" of the group, often being in high spirits and being a big fan of puns this is no surprise. Chinami's voice is one of the highest in the group and generally pretty weak, but what she lacks in singing ability she makes up in energy which can often be seen in concerts.

Chinako tidbits:
    • As a big pun lover, she also owns a notebook where she stores them
    • She pronounces "udon" as "oodon"
    • During a time Chinami pronounced "mugicha" as "nugicha"
    • Monitor (モニター) is pronounced as モニータ. Even after being corrected, she still makes the same mistake.
    • When she was smaller she'd pronounce auto-bike (オートバイ) and gasoline stand (ガソリンスタンド) as バイトバイ and respectively ガソタンスタンド.
    • During the filming of Promise Land she ate 7 boxes of chocolate which also started her dislike for it.
    • Chinami's favorite sport is badminton. During primary school she got 3rd place in a tournament.
    • Chinami's personal record in hula-hooping is 966 rotations.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 08:47:15 PM by Ayabie »

Offline almond

• ecchi
    • Member+
    • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
      • alm0nd
      • ganbanuttah
    « Reply #13 on: November 24, 2007, 09:07:44 PM »
    Reserved for Mr. Moonlight herself

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
    • Karaoke is srs bznz.
    « Reply #14 on: November 24, 2007, 09:10:15 PM »

Reserved for the great Hashimoto Aina... Yes I did opt for the bikini picture. :P
    « Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 09:13:02 PM by Koolmon93 »

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
    • Member+
    « Reply #15 on: November 24, 2007, 10:48:51 PM »
    Reserved for the miracle!
    rina ♥ mini

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
    • Global Moderator
    • Member+
    « Reply #16 on: November 24, 2007, 10:50:10 PM »
    Yuri 'The Dimples' Sawada (澤田由梨)

Miniprofile:
    Birthday: 11/25/1991
    Height: 161cm
    Birthplace: Chiba prefecture

Sawada Yuri is a Hello! Project Egg, best known for belonging to the new H!P unit Ongaku Gatas. She was first introduced on stage when she was a backdancer with 5 other Eggs in Tokito Ami's concert in April 2006. In summer 2006, she got to test her acting skills in Gyao online dramas Doutoku joshi tandai Eco-ken and 39℃, co-starring with senpai such as Takahashi Ai, Goto Maki and Satoda Mai. She also got stage experience in Berryz Koubou's play Edo kara chakushin!? ~Time Slip to Kengai!~. But the moment she sprung to a casual H!P fan's attention was when Ongaku Gatas released their first single, Nari Hajimeta Koi no Bell, in August 2007; and second single, Yattarouze! in December 2007.

Why is Sawachan awesome?

+ She has kick-ass dimples and a cute smile!
    + When she performs, she has ambition and passion gleaming in her eyes! She really tries her hardest!
    + Her favourite food is doughnuts!
    + Her special skill is 'killing the mood' (failing to read the atmosphere and causing everyone to turn silent)! Socially awkward girls are IN!

« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 01:13:10 PM by shirenu »

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
    • Karaoke is srs bznz.
    « Reply #17 on: November 24, 2007, 10:50:28 PM »
    Reserved for Risako! :D

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
    • Member+
    « Reply #18 on: November 24, 2007, 10:50:48 PM »
    Reserved for Maimai!
    rina ♥ mini

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
    • Global Moderator
    • Member+
    « Reply #19 on: November 24, 2007, 10:51:15 PM »
    Kaepyon~ Kaede Oose (大瀬楓)

Miniprofile:
    Birthday: 4/29/1991
    Height: 156.7cm (4/11/2006)
    Birthplace: Chiba prefecture
    Blood type: A

Kaede Oose was a Hello! Project Egg who graduated along with the other members of The Possible to become a part of TNX's Nice Girl Project in October 2007. She was first introduced as a member of Tomoiki ~ki wo uetai~ in October 2005. After that she was one of the 6 H!P Eggs backdancing at Tokito Ami's concert in April 2006. In summer, she had a role in the play Yume to utsutsu to maboroshi to ~Hyaku enno sai~. On Sept. 30, 2006, she graduated from Tomoiki to join The Possible full time. As a member of The Possible she has performed in more plays, released several singles, an album, two photobooks... NGP and H!P are likely to continue some level of cooperation in the future.

Reasons why Kaepyon is shiny:

+ She can play altosax and piano, has had interest in guitar, and she has taken ballet lessons for 5 years!
    + She comes from a very animal-friendly family, who even has a house for keeping dogs!
    + She is a goofy weirdo, and isn't afraid to show it!
    + She has an adorable singing voice!
    + She's rich enough to buy your love! (jk)

surrender
    « Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 02:54:12 PM by shirenu »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: NAMIE AMURO & VERBAL - Lovin It