JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya - Miss Rock & Roll

Author Topic: The Hello! Project 10th Anniversary Appreciation Thread  (Read 58923 times)

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
Re: The Hello! Project 10th Anniversary Appreciation Thread
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2007, 08:31:09 PM »
Reserved for Goto Maki

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline Kuja

• Member+
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2007, 07:41:54 AM »
Lin Qian

Name: Lin Qian
Birthday: March 11th 1991
Height: 153cm
Special skills: Acting, monomane, singing, dance, piano, guitar, swimming

Linlin is beautiful, hilarious and talented girl from China. Linlin was first added to H!P Eggs, and while in Eggs she was called Poni-chan ("Ponytail-chan"), because people recognised her of her ponytail, but didn't know her name. Before this Linlin had some experience of entertaiment bussiness as she had worked on television in China already. With other Eggs she worked as a backdancer for a little while. Tsunku observed Linlin's performing skills and it was decided that she would be added to Morning Musume's 8th generation. When this was decided Linlin also moved to Japan.
 8th generation is: Aika Mitsui, Li Chun (also from China) and Qian Lin. Linlin and Junjun are part of the plan of Hello!Project reaching further to other countries of Asia.

8th Generation

Though missing her home Linlin has tried her very best in singing, dancing and studying Japanese, and her efforts can't go unnoticed. Linlin is a fast learner and her Japanese is very impressive. One of the best things about Linlin is her brilliant humour. Linlin's surprised faces and misunderstandings make her entertaining and funny. Linlin's voice is sweet to listen to and seems fitted for many kind of songs. Linlin has by this far taken part in two of Morning Musume's lates singles.

25th July 2007 女に 幸あれ Onna ni sachi are

[youtube=425,350]3GWsHlip68E[/youtube]

November 21st 2007 みかん Mikan

[youtube=425,350]FPIdx3cw3EY&feature=related[/youtube]

In 13th May 2007 was held a concert for all the new members of Hello!Project, titled Shinjin kouen. In this concert performed H!P Eggs, The Possible, Arihara Kanna, Aika Mitsui, Junjun and Linlin. In this concert Linlin shows her wonderful energy and power in performing. While watching this concert you can see how much Linlin loves performing. Remembering all her lines in songs and dance moves must be a hard job, but on stage you can only see how she almost glows while doing her job perfectly well.

[youtube=425,350]4y4AnsoTau8&feature=related[/youtube]

Linlin, Junjun, Aika and Koharu singing Furusato in 10th anniversary concert
[youtube=425,350]Z2EU4QHh_H0&NR=1[/youtube]

Here are some of Linlin's Pocket Morning Answers:

Question: What kind of year was 2007 to you? Moreover, what's the one most important memory to you this year?
LinLin: It was a year where I was able to mature a lot, and it was a turning point in my life. Joining Morning Musume was my most memorable moment.

Question: If you could triple one of your abilities, which one would it be?
LinLin: My Japanese language ability

If you could teleport somewhere for a while, where would you go, and what would you do?
LinLin: I want to go back to China to see my parents.

Question: What kind of things go through your mind at concerts?
LinLin: I'm thinking about uniting with the others.

Linlin links time!

Linlin's thread in H!P girls threads: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=9125.0
Linlin's picturethread in H!P pics: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=9125.0
Linlin on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qian_Lin

I'd like to finish this post by wishing that Linlin will be there to amuse us for a long time and that she will be featured a lot in MM singles to come.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 03:03:32 PM by Kuja »

Graphics by Miichan and Yangstars@soompi

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2007, 12:34:22 PM »
This post is dedicated to the she-used-to-be-the-smallest-member-before-but-now-she's-taller-than-momo-but-is-still-cute-and-fits-in-your-pocket :

Captain Shimizu Saki !

*click to see larger*

清水佐紀

Born in the best city of the entire Universe, Tokyo, in the greatest year-month-and-day of all times, on 1991 November 22nd, Miss Shimizu Saki was fated to enter the Navy (indeed, her name 清水-Shimizu- means Spring Water). She joined the Oriental branch of the Navy of ZeWorld -more known as Hello!ProjectKids- at the age of 10, and was already a big camwhoring-err-good cadet. Trained by the Charismatic Rear Admiral Lower Half Yagu-chan, who gave her the famous nickname Shimi-hamu-chan, for her first mission, she was assigned as Blind-Puppy-Protector in summer 2002, which was a real success. A movie was adapted from the book that related this mission, 仔犬ダンの物語-Koinu Dan no Monogatari-. Since then her upward mobility was really fast : In late 2003, while her best fellow, cadet Natsuyaki joined the Aa! crew in order to conquere the East, she was already part of the ZYX crew to conquere the South (Mission : Fly high) and the North (Mission : Shiroi Tokyo). After those 3 successful missions, she was promoted as Captain in early 2004, and was able to command her own crew : the Berryz工房, which first mission (a success, do i really have to mention it) Code name : あなたなしでは生きてゆけない-Anata Nashi De Wa Ikite Yukenai, led her to be chosen for the most secret and dangerous mission ever : Find the Promise Land. For this mission, she took her best officers, Lieutenant Natsuyaki Miyabi, Sub-Lieutenan Tsugunaga Momoko and Acting Sub-Lieutenant Tokunaga Chinami. Unfortunatly, she lost one of her Subordinate Officers in autumn 2005, but from that day, they switched on a new promising future and her crew has been more united than ever and-happily-ever-after. The next mission in the ocean, codename : ジンギスカン -Jengiskan, will start on March 2008, and will be her 16th since she became Captain.

Enough with all those blabla that you guys already know (or just go check http://wiki.theppn.org/Shimizu_Saki), .
A stalker-errr-fan-err- Petty Officer Third Class reported what she does on her spare time :

She goes to karaoke !
[youtube=425,350]zx4UKTd2EWo[/youtube]

She goes to nightclub !
[youtube=425,350]KsF5xMGOkbM[/youtube]

She plays the piano !
[youtube=425,350]ANaq_Ennia4[/youtube]

She imitates an elephant !
*click to watch*

She Momomanes !
[youtube=425,350]PvVYRjyBg-U[/youtube]

She (does not) cook !
*click to watch*

She (tries to be) sexy !

She mades me try Psdigitalrealistic color for the first time !

Also, here are the reasons why she is a berry respected and popular Captain :

She knows who she is !

She is funny !

She is cutenessoverload !
*click to watch*

She freaks out for a boot !
*click to watch*

She makes your day with one kiss !

She loves pigs !

She pouts like anyone else !

She can time slip !
[youtube=425,350]9IJ2t-Riysk[/youtube]

She is unpredictable !

She is crazy
*click to watch*

She should have her Halo!Hello Pb already !

She should ask the perv access in jph!p : She tried to grab Miya's boobs XD j/k (ok tama-sama don't slap me please)
*click to watch*

whithout her, MiyaCaptain combo wouldn't work !

Well, She is Miya's slave !
*click to watch*

She has weird fingers (she claimed it herself !)
[youtube=425,350]ER3o5aztr8M[/youtube]

She isn't afraid of YOU !

She is beautiful

She can kill with one word !
[youtube=425,350]TptdCCsP2K4[/youtube]

In one line :

She should be ziggurat's wife aleady  :grin: (come on zigg what are you doing)

*click here to see larger or *

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::..
::::::\:☆ノノハ ヒハホーイ
::::::ミゝ川 `・_・リつ
::::::⊂__つノ
シミハムマン巡回中!

« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 10:18:28 PM by ChrNo »

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2007, 03:59:24 PM »
updating ...... please wait ^_^

Name: Michishige Sayumi (道重さゆみ)
Nickname: Sayumin (さゆみん), Shige-san (しげさん), Sayu (さゆ), Sayu-chan
Birth Date: 1989-07-13
Birthplace: Ubeshi, Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan
Blood type: A
Height: 160 cm
Hobbies: Phone, sleeping everywhere, Tetris
Special skill: Tetris
Favorite color: Pink, black
Favorite sports: Tennis
Favorite movie: Titanic
Favorite flowers: Red freesias
Favorite word: "Tensai" (天才 - "Genius")
Favorite season: Summer, winter
Favorite food: Chocolate, spaghetti
Disliked food: Avocado, Mango
Favorite song: Go Girl ~Koi no Victory~
Groups: Morning Musume (2003-)
Subgroups: Morning Musume Otome Gumi (2003-2004), EcoMoni (2004-), Hello! Project Akagumi (2005)

Works
Movies
•   [2003] Hoshisuna no Shima, Watashi no Shima - Island Dreamin'
•   [2005] 闘え!!サイボーグしばた3 (Tatakae!! Cyborg Shibata San)

Radio
•   [2006 - present] ハイパーナイト モーニング娘。道重さゆみの今夜も♥うさちゃんピース (Hypernight - Michishige Sayumi Konya mo Usa-chan Peace)
•   [2007 - present] MBSヤングタウン土曜日 (MBS Young Town Dōyōbi)

Photobooks
•   [2003.07.16] ハロハロ!モーニング娘。6期メンバー写真集 (Hello!x2 Morning Musume. 6ki Members) (With Kamei Eri, Tanaka Reina)
•   [2004.10.29] 道重さゆみ (Michishige Sayumi)
•   [2005.11.16] エンジェルズ (Angels) (With Ishikawa Rika)
•   [2007.01.13] 憧憬 (Doukei)
•   [2007.06.30] 17ラブハロ! 道重さゆみ (17 Love Hello! Michishige Sayumi)
•   [2007.12.15] 蒼蒼~そうそう~ (Sousou ~Sousou~)

Internet
•   [2006.04.28] ハロプロアワー#05 (Hello Pro Hour #05) (MC)
•   [2006.05.12] ハロプロアワー#06 (Hello Pro Hour #06) (MC)
•   [2006.09.15] ハロプロアワー#15 (Hello Pro Hour #15) (MC)
•   [2006.11.10] ハロプロアワー#19 (Hello Pro Hour #19)
•   [2006, 2007] おじぎ30度 (Bow 30° Series 1 and 3)

Trivia
•   She has an older brother and older sister.
•   She didn't change her hair in terms of cut or color since she joined.
•   Her catchphrase is "Usa-chan Peace!" while holding two peace signs beside her head, like rabbit ears. It has also been used in place of the "Sexy Beam" during some performances of "Koi no Dance Site."
•   She's bad at singing and sports.
•   She won an award for aerobics in elementary school, and also took piano lessons.
•   She is an expert at Tetris and can rack up 60,000 points playing the game.
•   She got a REALLY huge mirror :lol:
•   She carries her mirror wherever she goes ^_^
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 04:48:32 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2007, 03:59:48 PM »

Name: Nakajima Saki (中島早貴)
Birth Date: 1994-02-05
Nickname: Nakki, Sakki
Blood Type: O
Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
Height: 150 cm
Audition Song: Dekkai Uchuu ni Ai ga Aru
Groups: Hello! Project Kids (2002-2005), °C-ute (2005–), Athena & Robikerottsu (2007–)
Other: Little Gatas (2004–2007), Mix Gatas (2006–2007), Gatas Brilhantes H.P. (2007–)

Hello! Project Daihyakka (2004) Details
Hobby: Making up my own characters
Special Skill: Twirling a hula hoop many times on the first try! Scooping up goldfish game, super ball scooping, wanage (Japanese ring toss game)
Strong Point: Quickly doing things that I think of!
Weak Point: I'm short!
Habit: Making a bulldog face when I'm feeling down?
Favorite Color: Pink, white
Favorite Flower: Cosmos, marigold
Disliked Thing/Thing to do: Sitting quietly (I'm always fidgeting)
Scared of: Rollercoasters
Favorite Movie: "Tonari no Totoro"!!
Favorite Book: The picture book "Soramame-kun no Bed"
Favorite Word: "Ganbare!" (Do your best)
Favorite Season: Fall
Favorite Food: Gratin, sushi, crab fried rice, pork miso soup
Least Favorite Food: Spicy things, green bell peppers
Favorite Song: FIRST KISS
Charm Point: Heart-shaped mole! (on my hand), eyes?!

Works
Featured Singles
•   [2007-11-14] 勝利のBIG WAVE!!! (Shouri no BIG WAVE!!!)

Movies
•   [2002-12] 仔犬ダンの物語 Koinu Dan no Monogatari (Puppy DAN's story)

Trivia
•   She has stated that Ishikawa Rika and Konno Asami are the Hello! Project members she respects the most.
•   More recently, she has named her favorite food as Mandarins, her charm poit as "my front teeth", her strong point as "I'm never happy with second place", her weak point as "I can't concentrate on studying" and her hobby as "playing with my phone."

updating ...... please wait ^_^
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 07:28:30 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline maiZe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2007, 04:31:34 PM »

Name: Takahashi Ai
Nickname: Ai-chan, Lovely, Takitty, Tettekete
Birth date: September 14, 1986
Birth place: Sakai, Fukui Prefecture, Japan
Height: 153 cm
Hobbies: Watching plays, ballet
Favourite word: "Tomodachi" ("Friend")
Hello! Project Groups:
- Morning Musume (2001-present)
Subgroups:
- Minimoni (2003-2004)
- Morning Musume Sakura Gumi (2003-2004)
Shuffle Groups:
- Happy 7 (2002)
- 7 AIR (2003)
- H.P. All Stars (2004)
- Elegies (2005)
Other:
- Pocky Girls (2002)
- Metro Rabbits H.P. (2006-present)

Takahashi Ai, the current leader of Hello! Project's mother group Morning Musume, joined Morning Musume in 2001 as a fifth generation member along with current sub-leader, Niigaki Risa, and former Morning members Konno Asami and Ogawa Makoto. She debuted on Morning's 13th single, "Mr. Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band".

She delivered her first solo line in Morning Musume's next single, "Souda! We're Alive" and from that sole line, it was already evident that she had very strong vocal abilities. She soon became one of the main singers in Morning Musume, being prominently featured in most of Morning Musume singles since "Roman ~MY DEAR BOY~".  To further showcase her vocal prowess, she also sang a duet with Tsunku on his solo album TAKE 1, a re-arranged version of "Love ~since 1999~, which Tsunku originally performed with Hamasaki Ayumi.

In addition to being one of the strongest (and consistent) vocal performers within Hello! Project, she has also shown herself to be a very talented and passionate dancer. Having been formally trained in ballet, you can see her love for dance during every performance.

She has been noted to be awkward during interviews. Her nickname "Tettekete" was given to her by Taka on Utaban, when during an interview, she stuttered awkwardly when answering questions. Her awkwardness has decreased over the years, but I find her awkwardness to be one of her more endearing qualities.

However, her interviewing awkwardness does not extend to her performances.
You never see Ai-chan doing lazy dance moves. She always gives 110%. This was evident during a Utaban appearance, during the promotion of “Morning Musume no Hyokkori Hyoutanjima”. Taka was being forced to learn the choreography for the dance, and had Yasuda Kei teaching. Since it wasn't a performance, Kei  did not put her all in to the dance movements, but Taka and Nakai complained that there was no feeling to her dance. They called upon Ai-chan to show Kei how it was done, and Ai-chan gave it her all.

Ai-chan is also a member of the kickball team Metro Rabbits H.P. and became captain when Kago Ai was suspended.

From the moment she joined Morning Musume, Ai-chan has shown her professionalism and has only continued to develop as a singer, dancer and overall performer. In 2006, she played the lead role in Morning Musume's musical Ribbon no Kishi: The Musical.

In May of 2007, Morning Musume's former leader, Yoshizawa Hitomi, graduated, leaving Fujimoto Miki as Morning Musume's new leader and Ai-chan became subleader. However, in less than a month, Miki "resigned" from Morning Musume and Ai-chan was thrust into the leadership position.

Since becoming leader, she has been highly criticized by some fans (in the blogsphere at least) for having no personality and being an inadequate leader for Morning Musume. However, just because she isn't as outspoken as former leaders Morning Musume, it doesn't mean she's not just as good a leader. Some people lead with words, others by action. I think Ai-chan leads by example, as the most consistent and highest quality performer in Morning Musumer.

You may want others to get more lines, but you can't deny that Ai-chan has talent.  While she's not as talkative or outgoing as other members of Morning Musume, or Hello! Project in general, she's got her own little quirks that give her a unique charm that has definitely left this fan appreciating her hard work and effort.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 06:10:59 AM by maize042 »

Offline maiZe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2007, 04:35:27 PM »

Name: Ishimura Maiha
Nickname: Maihacchi
Birth date: November 11, 1992
Birth place: Chiba, Japan
Blood type: B
Height: 141 cm
Hobbies: Collecting stickers
Favourite word: "Kibou" ("Hope")
Charm point: Dimples (I fully agree!! :D)
Hello! Project Groups:
- Hello! Project Kids (2003-2005)
- Berryz Koubou (2004-2005)
Shuffle Groups:
- H.P. All Stars (2004)

Ishimura Maiha was selected from a group of 27,958 kids to become one of the 15 Hello! Project Kids in September of 2002. As an H!P kid, she performed in Hello! Project concerts as a backup dancer. In December of 2002 she was in the movie "Koinu Dan no Monogatari" with most of the other H!P Kids.

In 2004, she, along with 7 other H!P kids, were chosen to form a new group called Berryz Koubou.  Within Berryz Koubou, she played a supportive role, not getting many lines in singles. She was a quiet member in the group, not showing the kind of exuberance and silliness that the other members displayed in behind-the-scenes videos.

However, there was just something about her that made many fans notice her (such as myself), despite her more subdued demeanor. I suspect it may be her dimples. That smile is just too cute, you can't help but fall helpless at her feet when you see it. XD

Maiha graduated from Berryz Koubou and Hello! Project on October 2, 2005 in order to continue her studies full-time. At her graduation concert, she remained calm and composed, even as some of the others cried (*cough*Risako*cough*). Many fans were upset with her leaving, and hope for a return, but it seemed like it was what she wanted. There was no scandal involved with her graduation. It may just be that the life of an idol wasn't for her.  However, we fans are glad that she gave it a go, and that we had the opportunity to experience the fabulousness that is Maihacchi.  Though her tenure in the project was short-lived, we can't forget the quiet Berryz with the adorable dimples. :D

« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 06:13:09 AM by maize042 »

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2007, 07:18:27 PM »
有原栞菜
Arihara Kanna

This page is dedicated to Arihara Kanna,
 whereas we might refer to her as KanKan,
Arikan, just plain Kanna, or maybe you'd even like
to call her Fred.

She was born June 15, 1993, and joined H!P in 2004 through
the H!P Egg Auditions.

Soon after she was placed in an egg group,
Tsunku possibly saw this girl's insane
amount of talent, and hatched her into
a group of newborn chicks like herself,
( Who never had to hatch, we may never knows what comes first. D: )
called °C-ute.

Kanna may not have the most groups,
or even the most spotlight in songs,
but she shines through and shows us
herself where it counts.

Take a Look!

First, watch her sing and dance!
[youtube=425,350]QTYT_TSGTAM[/youtube]

Watch her cry!
(Even though you'll probably want to cry too! :'[
[youtube=425,350]YftG6fogbvs[/youtube]

Watch her cringe!
(-10 points Kanna? I had nightmares from Arthur and could do better than that!)
[youtube=425,350]WvW1Dzq1SPo[/youtube]

Watch her run!
(Really, REALLY, fast!
[youtube=425,350]-yYMOzUjAiQ[/youtube]

And in the end, make sure you watch out for her.
Support °C-ute and Kanna!

« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 12:30:23 PM by Brat-san »

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2007, 08:05:00 PM »

村上愛 (Village Up Love)

Name: 村上愛 (Murakami Megumi)
Nickname: Megu, Meguru, Muramura, Megukami
Birthdate: 1992-06-06
Height: 152.4 cm

Back in 2002, Megu auditioned to H!P Kids with the song "Pittari Shitai X'mas!" (Pucchi Moni). She got selected, along with 14 other kids. In 2004, eight of the girls were placed into "Berryz Koubou", and Megu wasn't one of them. However, in 2003 she got already featured in the first H!P Kids unit.

"ZYX" was the name of that unit. It consisted of Yaguchi Mari and the five oldest H!P Kids. They had two singles, Iku ZYX! Fly High [2003.08.06] (a dance-y song, where they're all homeless) and Shiroi Tokyo [2003.12.10] (winter-themed, and one of H!P classic tunes).

In 2004, Megu was featured in Goto Maki's Yokohama Shinkirou video, where her role was "the cool kid that activates the Goto machine".

Later in the same year, all the H!P girls made to the super H!P unit called H!P All Stars, who had only one single (All for One and One for all [2004.12.01]. Of course, Megu was there, listed under the H!P Kids group. Megu sang in one of the H!P All Stars b-sides (Suki ni Naccha Ikenai Hito) too, along with Tanaka Reina and Suzuki Airi. Some fans think this group was Aa v.02.

In 2005, Megu was selected to be a member of one H!P's shuffle units, Sexy Otonajan, along with Fujimoto Miki and Natsuyaki Miyabi. Their song, Onna, Kanashii, Otona (Woman, Sad, Adult) was released in the single "Onna, Kanashii, Otona / Inshouha Renoir no You ni / Hitoshirezu Mune wo Kanaderu Yoru no Aki" [2005.06.22].

In June 11th 2005, it was officially announced that the H!P Kids who weren't selected for Berryz Koubou would transform into °C-ute. At first, they were backdancers in Abe Natsumi's 2005 concert. A few months after, they started getting songs. Said songs were performed in H!P concerts and sold as indie singles. Megu was featured in all of them (Massara Blue Jeans - 2006.05.06 ; Soku Dakishimete - 2006.06.03 ; Ooki na ai de motenashite - 2006.07.09 ; Wakkyanai(Z) - 2006.07.29) and was a lead singer in all of those songs, too. In late 2005, Megu was featured in Takaramono (drama), where the main role was played by Abe Natsumi.

In October 31th 2006, Megu left °C-ute without a graduation ceremony. The official announcement in the H!P official website stated that she "wanted to live a normal life, and focus on school". However, a few days ago (in October 26th to be exact) some pics (took by a stalker) of Megu walking with a boy and holding hands surfaced. Many Megu fans think that this was the real reason for her to quit, because in the last Cutie Party she was on, she said she wanted "°C-ute to go big and to tour around Japan". In December, someone was mistaken as the boy Megu was holding hands with in the stalker pictures, and got beaten up by Megu fans, outside the stadium where Berryz Koubou was going to have a concert.

Megu's last work as a °C-ute member was the Cutie Queen VOL.1 album [2006.10.25.. exactly one day before the stalker pics surfaced]. She also appeared in the Cutie Circuit 2006 Final in Yomiuri Land East Live DVD, which is C-ute's first solo concert ever. She's not included in the DVD cover though. Also let me just add that whenever she sings, the camera focuses in another girl.

Megu left in very unclear circumstances. I still appreciate her for what she was during her C-ute time. :heart:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 01:22:00 AM by Nouciel »

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2007, 08:06:10 PM »

梅田えりか (Plum Rice Field Drawing Science)

Name: 梅田えりか (Umeda Erika)
Birth Date: 1991.05.24
Nickname: Ume-san (or Umesan), Ume-chan, Eri-chan
Height: 170 cm

In 2002, Umesan applied to be an H!P Kid, and she got selected along with other 14 kids. She was 11 at that time, making her the oldest H!P Kid (which she still is).

In 2003, Umesan was featured in Miki's last solo work before joining Morning Musume, Boogie Train '03. She didn't got to sing, but she appeared in the PV and also in all of the Boogie Train performances, as a background dancer.

Since she was the oldest H!PK, she was able to join ZYX, the first H!P unit that featured H!PK. ZYX released two singles in 2003, Iku ZYX! Fly High and Shiroi Tokyo. In 2004, she formed part of H!P's super unit, "H!P All Stars".

In 2005, all of the H!PK who weren't part of Berryz Koubou, got their own group, called °C-ute. They started out in 2006 with indie singles, and in 2007, they finally got major label singles. It's a very known fact that leaders in H!P are generally decided by age (the oldest in the group = the leader). Murata Megumi and Umeda Erika are the exception to this 'rule'. In Umesan's case, she has admitted that, at the time C-ute was formed, she didn't feel confident enough for the role. She became sub-leader instead. And ever since school, she's good friends with Yajima Maimi (C-ute's leader).

She's hasn't gotten any group leads while being in °C-ute, aside from the song Bokura no Kagayaki, which only featured Umesan, Kanna and Chisato. Some people think that she's been "cutiefied" and should instead show her mature side, considering she's the oldest H!PK. This is where Tokaikko Junjou enters, where all of the C-ute members portrayed a grown-up image.

Despite her being the second tallest H!P member and athletic looks, Umesan is known for her lack of ability for sports, and she herself has admitted she isn't good at any sport. Here she is lost in a net (!). And because her team (Orange) got the 1-1 draw with the Blue Team, in H!P 2004 Sports Festival. 8.32 seconds is Umesan's record in 50 metres sprint

5 was the age where Umesan had her first love, and also the age where she discovered Santa Claus wasn't real. Umesan's hobby is shopping, and two of her favourite brands are CECIL McBEE and JSG. Outside of being an entertainer, Umesan would like to become a model.

Umesan's special skill and method to relieve stress: playing the drums.
[youtube=425,350]zW_TPs5gnpM[/youtube]

HPH solo: Onna, Kanashii, Otona
[youtube=425,350]E8e1Cl8ebXM[/youtube]

Everyday YEAH! Kataomoi: close-up camera focused on Umesan
[youtube=425,350]TuO0-fqZA6A[/youtube]

A summer memory in a minute: Umeda Erika
[youtube=425,350]SfEMrgHG72c[/youtube]

Takahashi Ai, Murata Megumi, Umeda Erika and Kumai Yurina - Natsu no Yoru wa Danger!
[youtube=425,350]o9TqWBQY4S8[/youtube]

Umeda Erika & Arihara Kanna: Tsuugaku Vector
[youtube=425,350]5h0xZqFSPeU[/youtube]

PAN,TSU,MARU,MIE = "Your panties are showing"
[youtube=425,350]p8_sQjM0NIg[/youtube]
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 10:53:06 PM by Nouciel »

Offline Setalia

• The Pun Idol
  • Member+
  • Formerly: Charmy, Risuzu
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2007, 10:46:54 AM »

Inaba Atsuko
(稲葉貴子)
aka Warui Risu (The Evil Squirrel), Acchan, Acchu

Other statistics:
Birth Date: March 13, 1974
Birthplace: Osaka, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
Blood Type: A
Height: 151 cm

Inaba is best known as a member of the former Hello Project group Taiyo & Ciscomoon, later renamed T&C Bomber. Before joining Hello Project, she was a member of the idol group Osaka Performance Doll. Here is a brief video clip featuring them. Inaba is around 20 years old at that time.

[youtube=425,350]74kh4HOciLc[/youtube]

T&C Bomber are no longer active, so Inaba primarily provides backup vocals for many Morning Musume and Hello Project songs. She was also in several shuffle groups: Aoiro 7, 7Air, and PuriPuri Pink, as well as H.P. AllStars. She also appears on Uta Doki from time to time. This is one episode featuring Yaguchi Mari and Inaba. This is one of my favorites.

[youtube=425,350]uj0f6ZTq0pg[/youtube]

Inaba is one of my favorite members. There doesn't seem to many fans, but I still adore her. She is gorgeous, a fantastic singer and dancer, and at times has a wacky personality. As an example, watch her in this performance of This Is Unmei, specifically at 1:03-1:08:

[youtube=425,350]j9Xi-NWkLBs[/youtube]

Hopefully we will see and hear much more of this very talented performer in the future.

Love, Charmy
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 04:28:26 PM by Charmy Inaba »

Offline Setalia

• The Pun Idol
  • Member+
  • Formerly: Charmy, Risuzu
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2007, 10:47:51 AM »

Yasuda Kei
(保田圭)

Other statistics:
Birth Date: December 6, 1980
Birthplace: Chiba Prefecture, Japan
Blood Type: A
Height: 158.5 cm

Yasuda joined Morning Musume in 1998 to be part of the second generation of the group. Her debut song was Summer Night Town.

[youtube=425,350]n1jEVFS7eoc[/youtube]

She remained with the group until her graduation in 2003. She participated in various shuffle groups and in Pucchi Moni.

In my opinion, she is one of the most gorgeous members of Hello Project. The first time I noticed her was in a clip about Nacchi drinking alcohol.

[youtube=425,350]bVZ87qAXWgM[/youtube]

She has a beautiful smile, lovely eyes, and a fun personality. One of my favorite clips of Yasuda, teasing Yaguchi Mari:

[youtube=425,350]dbhKsSTpLmA[/youtube]

And a live performance of Chokotto Love:

[youtube=425,350]FZL8ukn2Q48[/youtube]

She also performs on Uta Doki. This is my favorite Yasuda performance featuring Yasuda and Yaguchi performing YMCA:

[youtube=425,350]6P_kRPlW4pw[/youtube]

She is very talented and I look forward to 10 more years and beyond.

Love, Charmy
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 04:25:23 PM by Charmy Inaba »

Offline isuzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2007, 03:36:39 PM »
Reserved for Ogawa Saki  :heart:

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2007, 07:27:26 PM »
Reserved for Maashi (Ootani Masae)
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2007, 07:27:59 PM »
Reserved for Miyoshi Erika
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline maiZe

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [14 DAYS LEFT]The Hello! Project 10th Anniversary Appreciation Thread
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2007, 11:18:13 AM »

Name: Okai Chisato
Nickname: Chisa
Birth date: June 21, 1994
Birth place: Saitama, Japan
Height: 149 cm
Hobbies: Purikura, watching movies
Favourite word: "Nice"
Charm point: "My eyes, I guess?" (I personally think it's her smile)
Hello! Project Groups:
- Hello! Project Kids (2003-present)
- °C-ute (2005-present)
- Athena & Robikerottsu (2007-present)
Shuffle Groups:
- H.P. All Stars (2004)
Other:
- Little Gatas (2004-2007)
- Gatas Brilhantes H.P. (2007-present)

Okai Chisato was selected from a group of 27,958 kids to become one of the 15 Hello! Project Kids in 2002. As an H!P kid, she performed in Hello! Project concerts as a backup dancer. In December 2002 she was in the movie "Koinu Dan no Monogatari" with most of the other H!P Kids.

In 2004, 8 of the 15 H!P Kids formed the group Berryz Koubou. In a recent interview on Music Fighter, the H!P Kids who were not selected to be in Berryz admitted that it was mortifying to see the other girls performing while they were still in H!P obscurity (they went on a field trip to watch a Berryz Koubou concert XD). However, in 2005, the rest of the H!P finally got their chance as they were put together to form the new group °C-ute.

As a member of °C-ute, Chisa has not been featured in singles as of yet. However, it is easy to see that she is one of the stronger vocalists in the group. She is able to sing with a very subtle vibrato, which most of the Hello! Project members don't do. In °C-ute's 2nd mini album, (2) mini ~Ikiru to Iu Chikara~, she gets the lead vocals in "Bokura no Kagayaki".

In addition to her excellent voice, she has a very engaging personality. She's always smiling and energetic.  When she smiles, you just can't help but smile along with her. She's also not afraid to be silly on camera, as seen in °C-ute's recent Music Fighter appearance where she did a role play of riding a rollercoaster, which was later also done by some members of Berryz Koubou in the Making of "Tsukiatteru no ni Kataomoi".

In mid-2007, she was selected to be part of Athena & Robikerottsu along with Nakajima Saki of  °C-ute and Niigaki Risa and Mitsui Aika of Morning Musume. Hopefully this is just the start of more Chisa in the Hello! Project spotlight.

Chisa is adorable and only a mere 13 years old. She has so much potential to develop into an amazing performer. Hopefully, management will recognize her potential and not leave her in a supporting role. It's a sin to keep a voice like hers hidden in the background.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 04:58:10 PM by maize042 »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [9 DAYS LEFT]The Hello! Project 10th Anniversary Appreciation Thread
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2007, 11:55:20 AM »
RINNE TODA りんね

The former leader of Country Musume, Rinne has been one of the most resilient members. When her group suffered tragedy and breakup, she picked up the pieces - joined up with asami and Rika Ishikawa and blew up the spot.

I like how she is so playful yet acts like they mom. Patting bums and doing the "SHHHHHH!" move that Rika continues to do in homage to her senpai, we still love you Rinne!!

Here she is singing Hokkaido Shalala
[youtube=425,350]lMnMG9PdI7c[/youtube]

She departed in 2002 to do stage acting but left show biz/UFA in 2006, rumored to be married.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [9 DAYS LEFT]The Hello! Project 10th Anniversary Appreciation Thread
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2007, 12:16:58 PM »
April Barbaran

Not much is known about her. Just she's Pinay, Hawaiian. I liked her tan in a group full of Japanese, eurasian and white girls. She looks like this:

So sue me, I'm a sucker for Pinays.

April Barbaran (born April 15, 1983 in Hawaiʻi, United States) was a member of Hello! Project group Coconuts Musume from June 1999 until January 2000. Due to her short time in the group, she only appeared on the singles "Halation Summer" and "Dance & Chance".

Source: http://wiki.theppn.org/April_Barbaran

Offline Tom Rocket

• Rocket Minister of the Sub-Neptune Expanse
  • ecchi
Re: [1 DAY LEFT]The Hello! Project 10th Anniversary Appreciation Thread
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2007, 03:13:15 PM »

Ayumi Shibata
柴田あゆみ

Ayumi Shibata is not only the youngest in the underappreciated Melon Kinenbi, she's also the "cute" member.

That's not to be dismissive of her or imply that rest of the group are withered crones with bony fingers and warty noses (the jury is still out as whether they eat children and live in a gingerbread house however).  It's just that Ayumi is cute in the way expected of idols.

She's pretty, blessed with soft, youthful features, and quick with a pleasant and easy smile .  It explains why she's always front and center in Melon Kinenbi's videos and typically shares the same position with more high profile H!P members in the various shuffle group she been added.  In fact, in Melon Kinenbi's "Chance of Love" PV she not only takes the lion's share of close-ups and pans, but of the lyrics as well.  Despite Boss Hitomi's voluptuousness, Megumi Murata's signature glasses, or even the outrageous punk hair styles of Masae Ohtani, Ayumi, aided by her prominent front teeth, is the most recognized member of the quirky Melon Kinenbi.

Ayumi has been a member of H!P since 2000 and has participated in a variety of productions since.  Most notably in the "Cyborg Shibata!!" comedy-drama series where she plays, along side her fellow Melons, the lead role of Cyborg Shibata, an ordinary girl transformed into a cyborg by a mad scientist and has her abilities amplified by a power of ten.

Boring Encyclopedia-type Stuff:

Birthdate: Feburary 22, 1984 (She shares a birthday with George Washington making, in effect, her birthday a national holiday in the U.S..)
Blood Type:  O (O-types are said to be outgoing, social, and optimistic, but can also be vain.)
Birthplace: Kanagawa prefecture, Japan (home of the city of Yokohama and Commodore Perry's landing)

Membership:
Melon Kinenbi (2000 - current)
Tanpopo (2002, defunct)
Gatas Brilhantes H.P. (2004 - current, #3)

Shuffle Groups:
2001 - 7nin Matsuri
2002 - Odoru 11
2003 - 11Water
2004 - H.P. All stars
2005 - Elegies

Solo Photobooks:
Ayumi (2002)
ayumi2 (2003)

Additional Information:
Official Hello! Project Profile
Official Gatas Profile
ThePPN Ayumi Shibata Article

Videos

Melon Kinenbi - Chance of Love
[youtube=425,350]Q8dOVWsxiU8[/youtube]

11Water - Be All Right!
[youtube=425,350]T3E-0WI3-GI[/youtube]

Trailer for Cyborg Shibata 3
[youtube=425,350]rbTzSZD9X5o[/youtube]

Uta Doki - Ayumi Shibata performing "U, Fu, Fu, Fu"
[youtube=425,350]XJ9XCNkVl7I[/youtube]

« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 04:18:13 PM by Tom Rocket »

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
Re: [1 DAY LEFT]The Hello! Project 10th Anniversary Appreciation Thread
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2007, 03:24:51 PM »
Yuu Kikkawa

Nickname: Kikka (きっか)
Birthdate: 1992.05.01
Birthplace: Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan

Kikka was one of the finalist's for the Morning Musume Happy 8ki Audition. Many people were rooting for her to become one of Morning Musume's newest members, but in the end, it was Aika Mitsui who won. Fans of the lovely Yuu wouldn't be disappointed for too long, though. In April 2007, Tsunku announced that Kikka would be returning as a Hello!Pro Egg. I was overjoyed to hear that news, as the eggs were gaining more and more (much deserved) attention at the time, and the addition of a familiar and talented face would only help that.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1338407mSFWqkN5?searchId=7344341149671178773&rank=1

Above is a Veoh link to performances from the Hello! Pro Egg Delivery Station! performance that included Kikka, Aoki Erina, Mori Saki, Kitahara Sayaka, and Ogawa Saki. Yuu's energy is noticeable right off the bat. Besides this concert, Yuu was also a part of C-ute's Cutie Circuit 2007 ~Magical Cutie Tour~ and performed in the Dai 1 Kai Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen concert and the Shinjin Kouen 8gatsu ~Yokohama de Aimashou~,  both concerts showcasing Eggs and newer H!P memebers.

Kikka will be a talent to keep your eye on. She's obviously already impressed Tsunku and gained herself the beginnings of a fanbase. I know it won't be long until we see a lot more of her.

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya - Miss Rock & Roll