JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Feb 24 2011

Author Topic: The Lines Are Blurred ... [completed]  (Read 78913 times)

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
The Lines Are Blurred ...
« Reply #340 on: January 13, 2007, 02:59:29 AM »
AHHHHHHHHH you can't kill Reina! *closes mouth* What a tear jerker. First it looks happy like their gonna reconcile...then Ai-chan breaks up with Reina and its sad again...then it's even sadder when...

REINA NOOOO T_T T_T Somebody call a witch or something to heal her. Hell, call Miki. Atleast she played one

Cliffhangers suck but you're still amazing <3

Write more!!

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
« Reply #341 on: January 13, 2007, 10:43:58 AM »
You did not just kill off Reina, right? She's in a coma, right? Right?

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #342 on: January 14, 2007, 02:11:11 PM »
OUCH OUCH OUCHHHH!!
aww mann Reina x Ai was supposed to patch up!! so what happened... car crash? how come Ai is alright? Or did Reina pass out? Ai IS gonna change her mind and take Reina back right?

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #343 on: January 27, 2007, 08:58:54 PM »
I need to say no more... everyone before me just did it...
Aw lil_... just now... when Reina was being sooooooooo cute!
bring these three back together!!! O.o
I needed to put al least four letters... ¬¬'

Offline TydusArandor

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #344 on: January 28, 2007, 09:43:56 PM »
:doh:  I kept forgetting to check!

But now I'm thinking I shouldn't have, dammit, a cliffhanger >_<. I hope Reina is okay (she probably is, isn't she :/)~

Although I hate cliffhangers, it's a good thing that there's always something for me to look forward to in every chapter :)

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #345 on: January 28, 2007, 10:06:46 PM »
DAmn, its been a while :)
Sorry about that. But damn, I was shocked! XD Quite different.. Ai and Reina, heheh.

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #346 on: January 31, 2007, 12:57:15 PM »
*pokes Hammy San lightly*

Quote from: lil_hamz;146961

[Reina’s Room]

Later that night, all was quiet and most of the building dark when Reina was awaken from her sleep by what she thought was a faint knocking on her door.

“I must be imagining things.”

Reina mumbled after reading the time from the luminous hands of her clock. 3 AM.

Just thought this picture might go well with the chapter~

*goes back to patiently waiting for the next chapter*

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #347 on: January 31, 2007, 02:09:45 PM »
Quote from: Sukoshi;297955
*pokes Hammy San lightly*

Just thought this picture might go well with the chapter~

*goes back to patiently waiting for the next chapter*

Awwwwww Sukoshi you always make my day. I should record down the number of times you bring a smile to my face :)

Yes the picture is gorgeous and so so suitable :yay:

Once again you have given me motivation to write.

I apologize to all you awesome readers for the rather long wait. I will try to post the new chapter before the end of the week.  I love reading all your comments and will reply to them when the chapter gets posted.

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #348 on: February 02, 2007, 06:15:03 PM »
Chapter 44

“Help me Gaki-san!”

Reina’s frantic calls for help rang in Risa’s ears as she struggled with her junior’s weight. She could feel the muscles in her own arms aching as she tried pulling the younger girl up.

“Hold on!”

Huffing and wheezing with sweat drops glistening on her forehead, the girls were perched precariously along the edge of a high peak.

“Whatever you do, don’t let go! I don’t wanna face Ai-chan’s wrath.”

Her voice sounded light but Risa was feeling anything but. She knew she was losing Reina. Both their arms were getting tired and slowly but surely Reina’s fingers were slipping out of her grasp.

Catching Reina’s glance in a sudden moment, Risa recognized the look of despair behind those eyes.

“I know what you’re thinking, but it’s not gonna happen. I won’t let it.”

Gritting her teeth, Risa took a chance and released her hold for a fraction of a second to grab at Reina’s upper body. It worked, for now she had Reina tightly in her grip but yet she could feel herself being pulled down along with her.

“Let go Risa, save yourself.”

By now tears were running down Reina’s face like a broken dam. The mixture of fear and resignation was an expression on her face that was enough to be etched into Risa’s memory forever.

“I never told you but I think Risa’s a beautiful name. Just like you. Take care of Ai-chan for me. I love you both.”

With that, Reina flashed a momentary faint smile and pulled away at Risa’s fingers that were around her….

“No. Tanakachi noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!"

Sitting up with a jerk, Risa found herself in bed with the silk sheets all tangled up around her. Distracted by the curtains flipping slightly at the balcony entrance, Risa looked over as she wiped away the perspiration gathered on her brow with the back of her hand.

Illuminated by just a single street lamp positioned directly outside her balcony, strange shadows loomed all about the bedroom, appearing to be involved in some dreadful dance.

“It must be the warm night air.”

Mumbling softly, Risa reassured herself that Yokohama’s muggy nighttime weather was the cause of the scary nightmare. Though she still had a rather unsettling sensation inside.

Then the abrupt ringing of a telephone gave Risa a huge shock and sent her burrowing under the sheets with the speed of light. Only after recognizing the unfamiliar ring tone as one that Eri had sent her did she crawl out. Fumbling for her cell in the dimly lit room, Risa answered the call.

“Moshi moshi?”

“Gaki-san , Reina…. Reina she….”

[On the streets of Yokohama]

The night air was still and all around the streets were quiet. At almost 4 am in the morning it was hard to see anyone up and about. And since this was one of the less densely populated areas of the city, only the sound of Risa’s footsteps could be heard as she pounded along the pavement towards the direction of the hospital.

With just over twenty metres left before reaching the side road leading to the hospital’s A&E department, a thought suddenly struck Risa. Pulling out her cell that was hastily stuffed into her jacket pocket, Risa speed dialed someone.

The line clicked as it was connected. On the opposite end, the groggy voice that answered somehow initiated a wave of relief throughout Risa.

“Please come to Yokohama, I need you.”

-----

So sorry for the rather long wait everyone. The next chapter should be longer.

iacus: With still a few more chapters to go, it is possible :p

wordsworth: Yeah poor Ai and Reina :ONcry:

Yuuyami, katatsumuri, glcorps2002: Of course she’s alive, it’s Reina... or maybe…:ONkekeke:

Rei.rev.07: Oh no, quick put it back in the refeegeerator. Eri's fridge :lol:

jafeijai: Cuz you’re a true Risa fan that’s why :thumbsup

jenmoshka: I hope so too :ONprayers:

Saikami: On no the wonky crew coming after me? I’ll need protection :grin:

rndmnweird: Awww irony, it's like literature XD

C60533: New reader! :welcome I’m happy.

KrazyForKamei: I laughed out loud when I saw your Miki comment. That’s a good one. Really it is :ONhee:

stefy: The answers to all your questions should be in the next chapter :ONglasses:

00HB: Reina was especially cute in the previous chapter wasn't she? I kinda wanted to kick myself for writing such sad things about her XD  

TydusArandor: I hate cliffhangers when I’m the reader but since I’m writing I can’t help myself :p

sLaVe: Hey no need for apologies. I’m glad with your dropping by and commenting :ONkneelbow:

Sukoshi: :panda_kiss:

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #349 on: February 02, 2007, 09:04:12 PM »
[gasp] The late-night phone call...the panic....the suspense is building ain't it? :P

I wonder who Risa called though...With 20 minutes away from the hospital, could she have called for Nakazawa Yuuko and her driving abilities (Ourc Cursed Gift reference)?!!? :lol:

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #350 on: February 02, 2007, 10:18:31 PM »
Yay! New chapter! But no! You haven't told us if Reina is okay or not. ;__;!!! I'm going NUTS -passes out- x__x You can't kill her off...I'll cry like a little girl. Who did Risa call? :O So many questions...-waits patiently for next chapter-
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #351 on: February 02, 2007, 11:10:37 PM »
:ONfrustrated:
[this sums up pretty much everything... ... ...]
I needed to put al least four letters... ¬¬'

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #352 on: February 03, 2007, 01:33:01 AM »
Listening to sad music while reading this new chapter is dangerous :cry:  

Reina~ :ONgyaaah:  

The part about Ai Chan's wrath made me laugh though.  Hehe I kept thinking that Ai chan at that moment must have been like oh my god what do I tell Risa

For some strange reason I think Risa called Eri.  They did share closet time afterall :ONshy2:

Thank you for the update! Suki Suki~ :heart:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #353 on: February 10, 2007, 09:54:34 AM »
In case you’re wondering, Yes I ain’t telling who Risa called just yet. You’re gonna have to guess :MKevil:  So no pictures for this chapter. Actually another reason for the lack of pictures is cuz I couldn’t find anything suitable and a pic of a cab would seem rather stupid wouldn’t it XD

Chapter 45

It was barely a five-minute conversation but from it she could already tell that her friend was worried. The urgency in Risa’s voice told her that the girl was almost on the verge of breaking point. Being in the same group as Risa for more than a few years allowed their relationship to come to a level that was more familiar than others. Even with her external portrayal of someone who was always cheerful and smiling, she knew Risa had another side to her. The girl was someone who fell easily into the abyss of depression.

Getting out of her snug bed at 4 am in the morning, she didn’t feel any reluctance at being woken up in such an abrupt manner. In fact she looked forward to meeting Risa in Yokohama. To be able to lend a supporting ear or shoulder to the girl she liked so much. For once she was glad her home was located rather near Risa’s hometown and not someplace out of busy Tokyo like she had always wished. Now as she gathered a few pieces of warm clothing to throw into a bag for the hasty trip, she remembered to bring along a cap so her pretty and famous face could be concealed. She didn’t need any unwanted attention drawn at a time like this.

[Inside the Hospital]

Risa didn’t have to enquire at the information counter to know which way was to the A&E. She knew it all too well. For she already had a previous experience of having to visit the same department. It felt like only a few days ago as she recalled how her grandmother was sent to the same A&E department. At that time, both her grandparents had dropped into Yokohama on an unannounced visit. They were there because they felt bored in Okinawa, but the real reason, Risa knew, was that they came by to see her. They wanted to be there to cheer her on when the other Gokkies graduated. Being extremely close to them from a tender age, the elderly couple knew everything that went on with their dearest eldest grandchild. And similarly, Risa held them close to her heart, so much so that even her younger sister understood her far less.

Now standing at the door to one of the rooms in the A&E, Risa hesitated to enter. What if Reina was…de… NO! Slapping her mentally, Risa forced herself not to think of such a circumstance. Reina had to be fine. She had to be! Pushing open the door slowly, Risa took a deep breath and walked in.

[Inside a Taxi]

“Could you please drive faster?”

Pleading with the cab driver from behind, she kept looking out the window to see where they were.

Usually she wasn’t one who relished speed and wouldn’t for the life of her ask anyone to drive faster. However at a critical time like this, her own fears would have to take a backseat.  

“I am already going as fast as the law would allow.”

The driver was sympathetic after hearing that the destination was a hospital but he could not risk having his license revoked just to impress a pretty girl. Stealing multiple glances at his passenger from the rearview mirror, he could tell she was not a typical young woman. Her clothes were fashionable and surrounding her was an air of elegance that set her apart from all of his other passengers.

Could she be a singer? An actress? Or maybe a print model? It took all he had to keep his curiosity masked. After all he didn’t want to come across as some creepy pervert.

When the vehicle passed a random lamppost along the highway, the light from it allowed the driver to catch a short glimpse of her face. The features of the girl who had a cap on and her head lowered whenever she was not looking out the window.

Not able to contain himself any longer, he finally asked.

“Say, are you from that all girl group, Morning Musume?”

Her breath caught in her throat as she thought of what to say. Should she lie and deny it? Or could just ignore the question and pretend not to have heard it. Oh how she wished Risa were sitting beside her. She would know what to do. She would be able to bail her out. Lamenting at why she was no good at thinking on her feet, she tried to think of a suitable reply.

“I… erm…”

“Ishikawa Rika right? You’re Ishikawa Rika.”

Caught totally by surprise that she would be mistaken for Rika, she covered her mouth to giggle.

“Urm actually no. I think you’re mistaken.”

“You really aren’t her? But you look really alike.”

The driver continued in his monologue as she returned to staring out the window. It would take some time before she would reach Yokohama. Sitting alone as the cab whizzed along on the deserted highway, she wished hard that it wouldn’t be too late and both Reina and Ai would be okay.

-----

Rei.rev.07: Even Eri's supaaa rifeegeta didn't work eh :ONhee:

jafeijai: Who's your guess for the mystery person :panda_what: Tell me tell me *jumps up and down*

Saikami: Oops I realized I didn't satisfy your wanting to know if Reina's okay *gulps and runs to hide* :MKrun:

00HB: That's a good reaction :panda_haha: Please make a guess too.

Sukoshi: Do you still think Eri's the one? Well of course Eri's the one but I meant who Risa called :MKheh:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #354 on: February 10, 2007, 12:01:47 PM »
Yes I still think Eri's the one!  but as for who's in the cab...hmmm

So it's not Eri since she lives in Tokyo...but Tokyo is very close to Yokohama....*reads not from Tokyo*...okay okay...must think beyond kamei chan :ONsweat:

My next guesses are Makoto and Konno but they are way far away according to my MM map and I have a feeling this person is a senpai (darn why do I only have a 9-nin map)  Could it be Yossie? :o   It couldn't be Kei chan or Yaguchi could it :ONdunno:

anyways REINA~!!!

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #355 on: February 10, 2007, 04:19:54 PM »
Lets see, Ishikawa is out, Kamei is out, Fujimoto and Konno is out. I say its Yaguchi or Yossi, cuz Sitama and Kanagawa is the close to Yokohama. Chiba is also a little close to Yokohama  haha but you already said they known each other for few years, so Micchi is out.

I hope its Yossi hehe...

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #356 on: February 10, 2007, 04:45:20 PM »
Hmm.. Mistaken for Rika? I say it's Sayu o_o' Because you know, narcisstic character and they were posing together for Angels, so I'm just assuming that the driver might've recalled the Angels PB or something, and besides, Morning Musume yo, only 8 members at that time if I recall correctly, so it must absolutely be Sayu. Otherwise, it could be Yossie, since the members must always contact the leader of drastic happenings and whatnot o_o'

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #357 on: February 10, 2007, 07:43:58 PM »
[gasp] After reading this chapter, I'm thinking it's Sayu...

"..she remembered to bring along a cap so her pretty and famous face could be concealed."
That's something I would think only Sayu would say at a time like this...

Now quench our thirst for the answer and post up a new chapter quickly!! :P

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #358 on: February 11, 2007, 12:47:00 AM »
Well, it's got to be someone Risa's really close to, and possibly someone who can get mistaken for Rika.

I dunno, I'm stumped. Just post up the next chapter already!!! :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline C60533

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #359 on: February 11, 2007, 12:58:32 AM »
Let's see.....who doesn't live in Tokyo but wishED that they did? I dunno, but don't leave us hanging forever cause I wanna find out.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Feb 24 2011