JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Leo Ieiri - Sabrina

Author Topic: (Group) Ebisu Muscats  (Read 1829342 times)

Offline TeriyakiBoi

• Member+
  • Fantasy Football Champion (3 in 5 years)
Re: (Group) Ebisu Muscats
« Reply #980 on: September 27, 2012, 05:12:43 PM »
"Chicks dig the long ball" - Greg Maddux

Offline SevinUp

« Reply #981 on: September 27, 2012, 08:26:31 PM »
Johnny you risin' up your bow and play your fiddle hard. Cos' hells broke loose in Georgia and the devil deals it hard.
And if you win you get this shiny fiddle made of gold, but if you lose the devil gets your soul
:twisted:

:lol:
Is this ms. westbrook?

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #982 on: September 28, 2012, 12:46:01 AM »
first...I loved that they had a clip of Yuria and Ogura in the beginning, that's how you keep viewer's attention.   :twothumbs 
Second...I forgot Sola (Sora) forgot to pay for the beer...
third...I didn't realize how quick Haruna and Sayama (the big girls) are.   :shocked
fourth...Rina's roller-coaster reaction is still great to see.   :lol:
overall it was a good compilation of clips, felt like I was browsing through the old episodes posted on this forum. 

what i wish they would do is air an episode of unaired clips.  you got plenty of girls and footage that can't make it on a half an hour show.  what doesn't make the cut?       

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #983 on: September 28, 2012, 04:41:38 AM »
Johnny you risin' up your bow and play your fiddle hard. Cos' hells broke loose in Georgia and the devil deals it hard.
And if you win you get this shiny fiddle made of gold, but if you lose the devil gets your soul
:twisted:

:lol:
Is this ms. westbrook?
Aino Kishi's man candy is 9th on the Top 500 NBA players list  :? I don't understand....
But yeah that's Ms. Westbrook. Never knew she played the fiddle  :lol:

what i wish they would do is air an episode of unaired clips.  you got plenty of girls and footage that can't make it on a half an hour show.  what doesn't make the cut?       
There are a few clips they can use like, from Kawaii Koushien or something. We never saw Uruha Mizuki take the stage during her Kawaii Koushien attempt. Why am I bringing back Uruha Mizuki if she resigned from the group a few months ago?

Look at who is next to Ayako during the introduction.
And look at who's next to Rika and Rion.

:shocked

Even though this might be an old recording, the Muscats are getting my hopes up  :w00t:
miyawaki sakura + smash bros + st. louis cardinals

Offline TeriyakiBoi

• Member+
« Reply #984 on: September 28, 2012, 06:19:37 AM »
I only noticed the "extra" BMS member and got a little giddy.  If it was an older recording, oh well but if not, then yippie-kai-yay mothernevermind.

Offline SevinUp

« Reply #985 on: September 28, 2012, 09:21:08 AM »
Here's this week's episode:

惠比寿麝香葡萄 おねだりマスカットsp52 (09月27日)—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Looks like another "Best Of" episode.
I can't watch the video anymore  :cry:

Aino Kishi's man candy is 9th on the Top 500 NBA players list  :? I don't understand....
But yeah that's Ms. Westbrook. Never knew she played the fiddle  :lol:
Atleast CP3 is ranked higher than Russell Westbrook   :D

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #986 on: September 28, 2012, 09:36:22 AM »
Atleast CP3 is ranked higher than Russell Westbrook   :D

Meh.
The number one NBA player and the number one Ebisu Muscat.
I ship more than you think bro.

http://l4verra.tumblr.com/post/12392513147/another-comparison-this-time-for-the-lulz-so

:P

Oh yeah congrats to you SevinUp for the 1000th reply on the 'Cats thread  8)

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #987 on: September 28, 2012, 11:58:10 AM »
I got some questions:

1- If for only one evening which Muscat would you sleep with (sex, not share the bed and sleep)?
2- Which Muscat would you go on a date with?
3- Which Muscat would you be buddies with?
4- Which Muscat would you rob a bank with?
5- Which Muscat could you see yourself being married to?

I still gotta think my answers over and why.  I already know #5 and why, but til I got the others I'll post it later.

:D   have fun with this.   :D

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #988 on: September 28, 2012, 01:12:55 PM »
 :P  well, it's later...
1-  which Muscat would i sleep with?  Yuria Satomi!  that was easy.  why?  I'm a fan, fan, fan, fan,  :fap fan of her work.  it was great when I discovered she had joined the group.  I loved her laugh after Minori slapped Rion.

2-  which Muscat would I go out on a date with?  this was the last question I answered. a tough one.  Ena Kawamura?  Nanako Kodama?  Akiho Yoshizawa?  so many beautiful and fun girls to pick from.  I could see myself on a date with Minori Hatsune.  Her strong take-no-shit, pimp-slap anyone attitude would clash with my joker, flirtatious personality.  everything would be an argument, debate or fight, but passionate.     

3-  which Muscat would I be buddies with?  Of course, it has to be Sho Nishino.  I mean, she fangirls over other girls. likes to cosplay, mangas, etc.  she's like the cute geek that wouldn't judge my anime collection.  it would never be boring around her.

4- which Muscat would I rob a bank with?  this was tough 'cause I see Kishi, and Sora fit for this answer.  I was gonna side with Asami Ogawa who always has this laid-back, silent tough attitude to her.  but, it has to be the one and only Minori Hatsune.  I bet she would take lead while I play bitch through the whole job. 

and last...

5-  which Muscat would I marry?  That will have to be my beautiful Glutton queen, Ogura Haruka.  That smile is so incredible.  her glare to the judges after doing her MUI impersonation was h-a-w-t! then during the haunted house punishment where she was laying down  :drool:  h-a-w-t. 

this was tough, but it's the best I could do.  i mean, you got Yamanaka who would be great to take out on a date, or Sayama to bed.  I bet Jessica would be a great buddy or Yamaguchi to tie-the-knot with.  so many girls and five questions, pretty tough. 

of course, if we were to include past members, I would date, and marry Miyuki Yokoyama, and rob a bank with Konan
 :welcome
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 01:22:15 PM by initial »

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #989 on: September 28, 2012, 06:15:36 PM »
I got some questions:

1- If for only one evening which Muscat would you sleep with (sex, not share the bed and sleep)?

• If for one night only, it's Rina. Yeah I may have bagged on her a lot for driving me nuts at times, but this lady is freaking attractive. That's why I liked her in the first place. I can kinda tell that she has a pretty good sexual technique but that's beyond the point; this is only for sex and that's it. There are others but all in all Rina takes the cake ;)
  • Like what initial said, this is a tough question. If I had to pick one Muscat to date, it's Yuma. Maybe it's because of her extremely sentimental personality, and how she cries about everything, but crying the way she does makes her seem soft hearted. And she is soft-hearted. So maybe a date with her would be as romantic as you would think 8)
  • Ms. Russell Westbrook herself. This would be the type of girl I'd bring to NBA games, and if we went to Oklahoma City for some Thunder home games that would make things a whole lot better. She seems like she'd scream her heart out if Kevin Durant scored a game winning 3-pointer. Plus, I'd like to play her a couple rounds of Super Smash Bros. and Street Fighter if I ever get the chance XD
  • This is a weird question...but I'd say Kaho. Since she knows how to use a gun maybe we'd be lucky robbing a bank Bonnie and Clyde style :lol: Plus, she seems like the only girl who would rob a bank for who knows what reason.
  • I don't have to answer this question; you know which of the 'Cats I would marry :wub: And if Tuffty is reading this I don't have to worry about what happens to AV idol housewives in front of their...oh never mind he knows where I am going with this :smhid

Maybe I'd sleep with Shou, date Mui, be friends with Rio, rob a bank with Rion and marry Rin. But those are all maybes; the list seems like a good confirmation.

:)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #990 on: September 28, 2012, 11:30:03 PM »
Before I get to answering the questions let me start off by saying that rumour has it a new single is to be released at the end of October and the girls have already filmed a PV for it. So time to get hyped!!

1. Yuma. Only because I've seen a lot of JAV, especially with the Muscats, and Yuma is absolutely my top pick. Delicious body, great attitude and looks like she's good at what she does. Yep she and I would have a fun time for sure. Sola and Ai also have those wonderful bodies to have a lot of fun with. And Asami. And...fuck, I should stop... :nervous

2. Rio. Because I know I'd be walking around places, through town or whatever, hand in hand and guys and girls would just stare and be like 'How did that ugly motherfucker get to be with her?!' :lol: But seriously though, I would like to arrive on Rio's doorstep, take her out to a nice restaurant where she can order anything she wants, maybe go to the cinema or something and then drive her back home, wish her a good night with a kiss on the cheek (should I be so lucky) and it will be totally gentlemanly of me. That is how much I appreciate her. I'd do that for you Rio.

3. Kaho or Yuria sound like they're always up for a laugh so they might be fun to be with. Shou also a great shout for geekiness.

4. Jessica looks like a bank robber. I can see her now planting thermite around the door, blowing it off and them roaming stacks of cash into a sack. Dunno why. Minori is another great choice, I'd pick her as well. For my protection.

5. Acky. She's cute, adorably awkward and has the most amazing laugh that gets me everytime. I get the impression she would look out for you. You would come home after a long day at work, open the front foor, walk into the kitchen and there would be Acky making dinner, turning around to give you the biggest smile and immediately brighten up your day. :heart: Course I think you could apply that to all Muscats, but something about Acky just gets me.  Oh and again, I've seen a lot of JAV, so Acky would also be great in the sack :P

I've a question, cause as a big video game player, I wonder if any of the Muscats likes playing games as one of their hobbies. I know my fondness for Ai Takahashi from MM only grew when I found out how much of a huge Final Fantasy fan she was so I wonder if any of the Muscats do something similar. The only thing close I've seen is Asami making Mario sounds :lol: Oh and Rio did show off that she played a PS2 way back in the day.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 11:43:50 PM by Tuffty »

Offline trigger

• Member+
« Reply #991 on: September 29, 2012, 12:57:57 PM »
I've a question, cause as a big video game player, I wonder if any of the Muscats likes playing games as one of their hobbies.

Yuma's a gamer. She regularly posted gaming-related stuff on her old DMM blog regarding Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Mario, Mario Kart, etc. I was thinking of doing a roundup post of those pics on my blog on of these days...

Personal rules: no Yuma & a different girl for every answer

1- GAH! ALL OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME! Just one? I'd feel tempted to bang Saemi all night long just to mess with L4verra  :P Nah, I'll go with Minori because she looks like a wild ride and goddamn she has a nice body.

2- I can see myself boring most of the girls after 5 minutes & them spending the rest of the date tweeting how much I suck... I'll go with Aika Ando. She's fun, without being Kasumi Kaho level over the top. Perhaps she can teach me a few wrestling moves.

3- No idea/all of them. I'd say Haruna Hana but who'd be able to be "just friends" with a rack like that?

4- Just had a scroll through the official site member list & Rika Kawamura looks like the only one I could trust with a gun. Yuma would run into walls, Kasumi would fail miserably at seducing a guard, Sola would accidentally lock herself up somewhere, and Saemi would get lost and never be heard from again. This would make a great episode.

5- Asami Ogawa. I dunno, not too shy, not too outgoing. I think we'd be compatible. I hope she's open-minded though because I doubt I'd be able to keep it in my pants if she ever introduces me to her Muscat friends.

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #992 on: September 29, 2012, 07:45:01 PM »
I'd feel tempted to bang Saemi all night long just to mess with L4verra  :P
Oh trigger you hater!!!1!!  :angry: lol jk but yeah Saemi isn't an AV idol so don't get your hopes up :smhid

Ah well. Is Saemi even a virgin? We'll never know....
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 09:49:39 PM by L4verra »

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #993 on: September 29, 2012, 09:35:20 PM »
^ haha he was only joking.

In what could be a rather sad rumour, apparently Sola missed the PV shooting due to a schedule clash while she was doing something else, and Jessica missed it due to sickness. And apparently it's a Rin-esque level of sickness as she's off from filming AV for at least a month. Here's hoping Jessica makes a swift recovery, she's far, far, far too hot to stay away for a whle. Besides, Aino will miss her terribly. :(

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #994 on: September 29, 2012, 09:57:43 PM »
^ haha he was only joking.

In what could be a rather sad rumour, apparently Sola missed the PV shooting due to a schedule clash while she was doing something else, and Jessica missed it due to sickness. And apparently it's a Rin-esque level of sickness as she's off from filming AV for at least a month. Here's hoping Jessica makes a swift recovery, she's far, far, far too hot to stay away for a whle. Besides, Aino will miss her terribly. :(

I am worried about this.
No Sola means that, if she has schedule conflicts with the 'Cats, you could say that her time is running out. Even though we discussed that like, several times already, she is still one of the marquee members, so if she is not in the PV something will feel considerably off.
Plus, first Rin and now Jessica. I don't know what's going on with the AV industry if this is happening again...and yes, the Muscats need Jessica there just as much as they need Sola and Rin. They lost two of their marquee members in this upcoming PV already; who knows who could be next if this keeps happening :cry:
And Aino will miss her terribly but her best friend, Kaho, is still in the group. Hell I wonder how Aino doesn't have health problems considering her slender stature (she is skinner than Rin), but it is what it is. Let's just hope Jessica is recovering well. Maybe the time away from the Muscats is what she needs? It is a quite busy lifestyle.

But if both Jessica and Kaho are out indefinitely, I won't know what to say about Aino :(

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #995 on: September 29, 2012, 10:10:15 PM »
In somewhat lighter news, Rin made another update saying she feels much better and has actually gained some weight, which is good to hear considering she looked rather frail in her comeback.

Details about the new single now. It's called Gyakusou Idol, and there are a number of events in October for it. There will be pre-order event on Oct 6th, 7th and 13th and a CD release event on Oct 31, the actual release date of Gyakusou Idol. The pre oder events will have live performances and a chance to have group photos with the members that are there. The lineup on each day includes:

Oct 6th - Acky, Yuma, Asami Ogawa, Manami Yamaguchi, Airi Nagasaku, Rika Kawamura, Saemi Shinohara and Yuika Oshikawa
Oct 7th - Acky, Shou-chan, Rina-chan, Ayako Yamanaka, Ena Kawamura, Mui Kuriyama, Nanako Kodama and Rion Sakamoto
Oct 13th - Acky, Kishi-chan, Aika Ando, Haruka Ogura, Yui, Ai Sayama and Hana Haruna

I wonder if it's just coincidence that Acky is there on all 3 days, or is she the central figure this time round like Rina was for the last one? That would be....:heart: If you could only choose one, which day would you go on? Though I know what you guys will say already :lol: Oct 6th for me. Acky and Yuma together is always a win! :heart: :heart:

Oh and also, Onedari Muscats will now air on Saturdays rather than Wednesdays, so you'll have to wait a bit longer this time round for the next episode. With a release date at the end of the month, I would imagine they'll show the PV pretty soon, maybe as early as the next episode?

Offline trigger

• Member+
« Reply #996 on: September 29, 2012, 11:07:44 PM »
No Sola means that, if she has schedule conflicts with the 'Cats, you could say that her time is running out. Even though we discussed that like, several times already, she is still one of the marquee members, so if she is not in the PV something will feel considerably off.

With so many members, we're bound to see illnesses regularly. Regarding schedule conflicts, it's harder for Sola to work around them since she works abroad a lot.

Pretty cool video of her:

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #997 on: September 30, 2012, 02:39:38 AM »
Oct 6th - Acky, Yuma, Asami Ogawa, Manami Yamaguchi, Airi Nagasaku, Rika Kawamura, Saemi Shinohara and Yuika Oshikawa
Oct 7th - Acky, Shou-chan, Rina-chan, Ayako Yamanaka, Ena Kawamura, Mui Kuriyama, Nanako Kodama and Rion Sakamoto
Oct 13th - Acky, Kishi-chan, Aika Ando, Haruka Ogura, Yui, Ai Sayama and Hana Haruna

I wonder if it's just coincidence that Acky is there on all 3 days, or is she the central figure this time round like Rina was for the last one? That would be....:heart: If you could only choose one, which day would you go on? Though I know what you guys will say already :lol: Oct 6th for me. Acky and Yuma together is always a win! :heart: :heart:

Okay, if Saemi is somehow moved to October 7th with half that roster consisting of my personal favorites (Acky, Shou, Rina, Ayako, Rion and Mui), then without question October 7th is the day for me. But alas, she is not on that roster. So I have to say October 6th just for Saemi Shinohara. Even though October 6th has some of the girls in the group who haven't appealed to me that much (Asami, Rika, Yuika), it's alright. Yuma is there, Acky is there, Airi is there, and Manami is there, so it's not a total loss.

But still, switch Ena with Saemi on October 7th and without question you would see me on that day 8)

And speaking of Mui Kuriyama this girl needs to stop with the innuendos if she ain't in AV man...
This ain't right...this ain't right :shocked

I appreciate this video just as much as the next guy but Lord have mercy...
 :drool:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 02:50:40 AM by L4verra »

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #998 on: September 30, 2012, 06:45:24 AM »
And I ain't joking when I say I really love me some 'Cats 8)

And that's a Pokemon pillowcase. I'm almost 20. I should totally get rid of that :smhid

Offline TeriyakiBoi

• Member+
« Reply #999 on: September 30, 2012, 08:43:18 AM »
And speaking of Mui Kuriyama this girl needs to stop with the innuendos if she ain't in AV man...
This ain't right...this ain't right :shocked

I appreciate this video just as much as the next guy but Lord have mercy...
 :drool:

Meh, that's considered pretty normal for a gravure idol.  Sure Saemi probably won't go that far but I think that's pretty much Mui's provocative.  She's already into bondage so it's not like this is any stretch for her.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Leo Ieiri - Sabrina