JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - We will go

Author Topic: (Group) Ebisu Muscats  (Read 1825418 times)

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) Ebisu Muscats
« Reply #1140 on: October 18, 2012, 07:10:23 AM »
Yeah I am convinced to try this pachinko machine man... :shocked
Here are a few clips featuring some of your favorite 'Cats :)
I say some because Tuffty and initial are good; dunno about Flantastic and myself. This was before Rion and Saemi made their appearance... :angry:

Remember that this pachinko machine, despite featuring some marquee members of the Muscats, has no Minori, Shou or Westbrook; they are on a separate machine called "Girl's Spot"

The rest are on this dude's channel, but I don't know which one's the better one; the Muscats' pachinko machine or the "Girl's Spot" pachinko machine?
 :?
miyawaki sakura + smash bros + st. louis cardinals

Offline pariss

« Reply #1141 on: October 18, 2012, 10:22:12 AM »
1st single banana mango high school of ebisu muscats was released in 2010, that girl used this song to dance in 2009? I need some explanations

Offline Flantastic

• Just another Ebisu Muscat fan.
« Reply #1142 on: October 18, 2012, 10:23:00 AM »
It's almost a good thing I don't live in Japan, I would probably end up wasting quite a bit of money on that machine, no matter if it doesn't have my Babylove in it.

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #1143 on: October 18, 2012, 12:49:30 PM »
Yeah I am convinced to try this pachinko machine man... :shocked

I bet anybody who tries these machines would fail a drug-test.   :lol:
What the hell is going on?!  XD

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1144 on: October 18, 2012, 05:51:35 PM »
What the hell is going on?!  XD
Insert a coin and something happens. Seriously, that's how pachinko machines work; these have been around since the, I think 20s or 30s. They are just digital now, as weird as they might be...
But yeah here's the promotional video for Minori, Shou and Westbrook's "Girl's Spot". And it's just as weird, maybe a little more than the Muscats one.
 :shocked

Speaking of Westbrook...I think she might be my favorite Muscat behind Saemi. Or maybe they are tied. I dunno...

I like this photo though :heart:

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #1145 on: October 18, 2012, 09:16:17 PM »
Speaking of Westbrook...I think she might be my favorite Muscat behind Saemi. Or maybe they are tied. I dunno...

L4verra, now, is Kishi your favorite Muscat and Saemi something different?  :oops:
I mean, I really dig Ogura, really really really dig Ogura but she doesn't get lots of camera-time  :angry:
So I do have another Muscats that catches my eyes, Minori.  :oops:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1146 on: October 18, 2012, 10:05:36 PM »
Ai and Shou were back to their radio show this week, translated once again. Specifically Muscats related, I had to put this in here.

Shou-chan said that one of their new song "aiueo night" is by the unit Marunouchi pappara girls (Airi Nagasaku, Asami Ogawa, Sora Aoi, Yuria Satomi and Mui Kuriyama).

Please let there be a PV of that!! :w00t: Also, they were asked what they think were the highlights of the new PV? What do you think Shou's answer was? I'll give you a hint. Starts with A.....rhymes with 'Tacky'....

Shou-chan said that for herself, the highlight of the new song is how gorgeous Acky looks, especially at the beginning of Gyakusou Idol where Acky dances by herself.

Definate ladylove going on there.

Offline TeriyakiBoi

• Member+
  • Fantasy Football Champion (3 in 5 years)
« Reply #1147 on: October 18, 2012, 10:35:13 PM »

Shou-chan said that for herself, the highlight of the new song is how gorgeous Acky looks, especially at the beginning of Gyakusou Idol where Acky dances by herself.

Definate ladylove going on there.

When you have that many sexy ladies grouped into one great "sexy idol unit", there's gonna be some lovin' going around.  I'm pretty sure they talk about each other's body parts in the dressing room at their concerts or filming for the TV series.
"Chicks dig the long ball" - Greg Maddux

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #1148 on: October 19, 2012, 01:12:35 AM »
When you have that many sexy ladies grouped into one great "sexy idol unit", there's gonna be some lovin' going around.  I'm pretty sure they talk about each other's body parts in the dressing room at their concerts or filming for the TV series.

Thank you  :P for giving me this opportunity to remind everyone that some Muscats have done scenes together.   :twothumbs

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1149 on: October 19, 2012, 02:42:27 AM »
is Kishi your favorite Muscat and Saemi something different?  :oops:
If we're talking just Muscats it's a tie between Saemi and Westbrook. I need to see some more Saemi or else...same problems you have with Haruka :lol:

If we're talking idols, whether it would be gravure, AV or what now, it looks like this:
  • Reina Triendl
  • Saemi Shinohara
  • Uruha Mizuki
  • Aino Kishi
  • Shizuku Hasegawa/Rio (tie)

But hey...Westbrook could be my number one someday :)

« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 07:46:31 AM by L4verra »

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #1150 on: October 19, 2012, 02:54:48 AM »

If we're talking idols, whether it would be gravure, AV or what now, it looks like this:
  • Reina Triendl
  • Saemi Shinohara
  • Uruha Mizuki
  • Aino Kishi
  • Shizuku Hasegawa

1: Mano Erina (all-around talent)
2: Koike Yui (tomato n'pine, gravure idol)
3: Michishige Sayumi (morning musume)
4: Shibata Ayumi (previously of melon kinenbi, now soloist)
5: Kikkawa Yuu (all around talent)

honorable mentions:
1: Ogura Haruka  (i wish she had more exposure.  It's tough to wanna follow someone's work when it's limited at the moment, or not on a mainstream level)

2: another is Kijima Airi.  I'm really hoping she gets more exposure on the show or on her solo stuff.

now AV, that's another subject...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 03:31:33 AM by initial »

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1151 on: October 19, 2012, 09:01:34 AM »
2: another is Kijima Airi.  I'm really hoping she gets more exposure on the show or on her solo stuff.
I dunno about Airi Kijima man...yeah she's beautiful in all but I dunno. She is who she is, but damn she took Uruha's spot so yeah... :smhid

Offline TeriyakiBoi

• Member+
  • Fantasy Football Champion (3 in 5 years)
« Reply #1152 on: October 19, 2012, 04:04:18 PM »

My god that's a beautiful image.  I love shots like that where something in motion is frozen in mid-air ... oh who am I kidding?  I think Miss Kijima is my main squeeze.  She's the "rebound" I needed after the departure of a certain "ero-goddess".  I demand more screen time!   MOAR I SAY!!!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 04:09:36 PM by TeriyakiBoi »
"Chicks dig the long ball" - Greg Maddux

Offline Big Jake

« Reply #1153 on: October 19, 2012, 04:51:03 PM »
Hey guys,

I usually watch the new episodes when they turn up on youtube or on dailymotion but lately there have not been new episdoes. Are they not airing? I do not speak much japanese but this show is a lot of fun to watch!

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1154 on: October 19, 2012, 06:44:52 PM »
^ They changed the air dates recently now so the show now airs on Saturday nights rather than Wednesday's. Just keep an eye on this thread, links to the episodes will show eventually. Oh and welcome to the forum!!

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #1155 on: October 19, 2012, 06:48:52 PM »
Big Jake, what's up?
one rule:
who's your favorite Muscat?
welcome and hope to read some of your posts.   :welcome

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1156 on: October 19, 2012, 06:51:27 PM »
My god that's a beautiful image.  I love shots like that where something in motion is frozen in mid-air ... oh who am I kidding?  I think Miss Kijima is my main squeeze.  She's the "rebound" I needed after the departure of a certain "ero-goddess".  I demand more screen time!   MOAR I SAY!!!
TeriyakiBoi this is just for you :lol:

And what is up Big Jake? You have a favorite Ebisu Muscat in particular? Here on the Muscats' forum everyone has a favorite :)
  • Me: Saemi Shinohara
  • Tuffty: Akiho Yoshizawa
  • initial: Haruka Ogura
  • TeriyakiBoi: Airi Kijima
  • Flantastic: Rion Sakamoto
  • trigger: Yuma Asami

Yup.
 :welcome
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 09:49:47 PM by L4verra »

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #1157 on: October 19, 2012, 08:05:50 PM »
here we go...

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #1158 on: October 19, 2012, 09:13:55 PM »
Let's see...after some thinking...

1: Of course I would love to see Ogura Haruka rock a witch costume.  Not the traditional old-hag but something gothed-out sexy.

2: if you watch slasher flicks the strong characters tend to get cut off, they're written to be annoying, you want them to be killed off, then the tender ones make it out alive.  But I would say Minori Hatsune would survive in that situation.

3:  Yamaguchi Manami since she's talented at dancing, acting, etc, she would be able to toy with the other 'Cats.  nobody would suspect her.

4:  Nanako Kodama  I would love for her to grab hold of me when she gets scared.   :drool: that's what I'm talking about.

5:  Mui  I'm trying to remember the punishment game but I think Mui would be easily startled. 

6:  Ogura Haruka thinking back at the same episode, when she woke up, in that white top... :inlove:

7:  tough one, since I don't like horror flicks (slasher, terror, etc)...I would watch Paranormal Activity 1 with Satomi Yuria  I think she'll be more forgiving if I close my eyes during the scariest scenes.  that damn movie did it for me.  no more scary movies.  nope, not for me.  someone else.   :P

so there you go...hope you all have fun at this... :twothumbs
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 09:37:33 PM by initial »

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1159 on: October 19, 2012, 09:32:30 PM »
here we go...

• I honestly wouldn't mind Saemi wearing a Hatsune Miku style outfit. Yeah sure you have Ebisu Muscats who seem to war that outfit every day (Shou, Westbrook), so I guess I can see her wear one. I honestly don't know which outfit in particular Saemi would wear, but if she were to pick one, I guess it's the good ol' Hatsune Miku.
  • This is a tough question, since I'd just imagine the ones that get scared the most (like Yuma) won't last very long, and the "whore" (let's use Yuria in this example) always dies first (if you watched The Cabin in the Woods you know that the deaths go like this: the whore, the athlete, the scholar, the fool, and the virgin stays alive at the end. While it pains me to say this, I think Rina would be the last one to survive. She has the "virgin" look, even if she obviously isn't one, so I'd say she has the best chance at surviving. The slasher always saves the virgin for last right?
  • It turns out to be...well would you look at that. It turns out to be Mihiro? :shocked
  • I'd take Westbrook to a haunted house, simply because she'd be easily rattled by everything going on, but we would probably be laughing about it when we manage to escape the haunted house :lol:
  • Probably Yuma. Yuma always seems to get overwhemed by stimulation, whether that would be through emotionally sad means or though scary means. That just tells me she has a bit of an introverted personality if she gets overwhelmed all the time. But hey, that means the scary story will feel even scarier for her right??
  • I was gonna say Reina but she isn't a Muscat...so let's see now, probably Saemi? Maybe if I wake up from a nightmare that makes me wake up sweaty and hyperventilating, she'd be there to comfort me :) Or something like that...I dunno his one was a difficult question to answer, espeically if you are not trying to answer with your favorite Muscat.
  • Any of the Paranormal Activity films. Simply put, if we watch this at my house, then I'd probably say that we both wouldn't be able to sleep thinking about Paranormal right before sleeping. So we would cuddle together just because we are both scared shitless :lol: But if it isn't any of the Paranormal films then I'd say The Cabin in the Woods. This movie is both scary and funny so we would probably enjoy it, you know, laughing while being scared shitless at the same time?

I love how this questionnaire was very Saemi-based :inlove:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 09:52:23 PM by L4verra »

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - We will go