JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Number Girl - Omoide In My Head

Author Topic: The Tsugunaga Momoko Thread (嗣永桃子)  (Read 495563 times)

Offline Kookyprincess22

• self-proclaimed youngest female on jph!p
  • Member+
  • rawr
Re: The Tsugunaga Momoko Thread (嗣永桃子)
« Reply #1240 on: May 16, 2009, 04:21:21 PM »
Yay! It's Momo-chan week!
Now time to celebrate momo-chan's awesomeness!

I'm a ninja pirate.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1241 on: May 19, 2009, 09:37:52 PM »
090519 tsugunaga momoko no puripuri princess #7

As jphip Momoko week special a small selection of mic recordings. Only available till approx. Thursday when her week ends.
Yume wo Hitotsubu ~Berryz Kamen Ending Theme~
Honto no Jibun
BE
Maji Natsu sugiru
pw: jphipmomoweek
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 09:47:21 PM by nachdenki »
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1242 on: May 20, 2009, 12:21:19 AM »
Ah, I didn't notice it was pro week. :lol:

Recent pro episode:
During the noon performance ending on 5/17, Momoko was the last person in line but then ran up to the birthday child and swapped with her so she could get the final greeting. Pro.

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #1243 on: May 21, 2009, 10:03:13 PM »
This is how I found her on stage : absolutely pro.
This word definitely suits her.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1244 on: May 26, 2009, 09:42:54 PM »
090526 Tsugunaga Pro no puripuri princess #8
----
Momoko made a pretty long entry in the Buono! blog
http://buono.weblogs.jp/buono/2009/05/post-e474-1.html

I only tried to translate the first few parts so far or rather stopped after some time. I'll just post it since I'm not sure if I'll continue.
Yaho~i♪
\(o^∀^o)/″

Tsugunaga Momoko here~★
It's been a long time...
since I last wrote in the blog hasn't it♪
v(・U・*)

You've been alright?
Momo has been 120%☆
alright o(≧∀≦)o

Lately...
My mother is making me(*^ー^)
Obentos!!
I'm eating like a wolf(・ー・*)★

The obento box is also
pretty cool.
Just makes you want to eat.
☆High-Tech Box☆
That's my obentobox♪
Even after some time
it's still delicious(v_v)
Itadakimasu♪+゜

Because of that my body-weight increases♪lol
Ooiii(^O^)/
Body-kun!!
*もうちょっと頑張っておくれぇ~( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

↑It's like that everyday♪
They're the best when homemade★
Mama-rin...
thank you('3^)/-☆

■□■□■□

The blog...
renewal★
has been done(o^∀^o)
For a long time
I've kept you waiting υ
('□`υ)″

I'm sorry!
m(_ _*)m I apologize♪
* I'm not sure about this line, by the context I guess it's something like "(body, )don't get fatter~"
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #1245 on: May 26, 2009, 10:08:05 PM »
Two sentences full of Momo-iness :

Momo has been 120%☆ alright o(≧∀≦)o
I'm eating like a wolf(・ー・*)★

:lol:

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #1246 on: June 09, 2009, 09:56:43 PM »

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1247 on: June 11, 2009, 08:58:27 AM »
Alo-Hello! Berryz Koubou: Tsugunaga Momoko

On the day of Berryz Koubou's 5th anniversary (3/3), I was listening to all of our singles and reminiscing about some PV shootings where we got yelled at and such, and you can tell our voices slowly but surely getting more mature, I really feel we've grown. Back then there was a rule in the group which read "When given candy, give something back". Because of that we got into big fights and even ignored each other, I can't believe how childish we were back then. (lol) Though, it's all fond memories now, looking back at it like this, I realize again that my childhood friends are the other members.

When it was decided that we were doing the "First Fanclub Tour in Hawaii 2009" I was overwhelmingly happy! Although, I started packing pretty late and on the morning of the departure I even went shopping for slippers and stuff. (lol) During the flight all I wanted to do was to sleep, but Risako who was sitting beside me kept waking me up wanting me to talk to her, and because of that I spent the free time we had after arriving sleeping off my jetlag. (lol) Then, when everybody were outside I spent around 5 hours writing letters to the members and drawing pictures for the next event.
The day after was the time for us to read the letters, and during Maasa's letter who was first everyone were moved to tears. When I noticed it geting to the audience I started crying again, so we were all making each other teary. Apart from the letters I'd also prepared portraits of the members, and since I wanted to draw the history of us I drew 8 persons. I added a wee bit longer eyelashes for myself (lol), but really I drew everyone as cute as I could, it's a masterpiece!
On the other events there were also hula dancing, stamp rallying and an outskirts concert, and since I couldn't make it to the hula dance rehearsal I had to practice on the day of the event, and to be frank during the real thing I actually messed up at the beginning. (lol)

After the fanclub tour we did the shooting for our Alo-Hello! DVD. In the midst of that there was a prank where we encountered a wanted criminal! None of us had never experienced such a huge prank before so we all completely fell for it, and I also got to confirm that human beings really can't move their legs on crucial moments! I couldn't help but think that my life would meet its end at Hawaii so I kept thinking of my family and just cried my eyes out.

There was a segment where we were grouped in pairs or threes and had to buy something given to us on paper, Risako and I had "A stuffed animal toy". Since Risako is in middle school and currently studying English I was relying on her, but the two of us saying stuff like "Animal nuigurumi kudasai" was just horrible. (lol)
Oh yeah, something to look out for is my playing the ukelele during Risako's surprise birthday party. (lol) And speaking of Risako she was staying in the same room as Miyabi, and the two of them being as careless as they are forgot to close the window before heading out so a bird flew into their room. (lol) I had my own room, sleeping in a double bed all by myself which was awesome~
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 10:53:07 AM by Ayabie »

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #1248 on: June 11, 2009, 09:04:19 AM »
Thank you Ayabie... !

Quote from: Momochi
I had my own room, sleeping in a double bed all by myself which was awesome~
Own room for Buono's leader...  :lol:

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #1249 on: June 11, 2009, 01:05:43 PM »
Alo-Hello! Berryz Koubou: Tsugunaga Momoko

And speaking of Risako she was staying in the same room as Miyabi, and the two of them being as careless as they are forgot to close the window before heading out so a bird flew into their room. (lol)

Miya mentionning how messy chinami is, and now that  :rofl:
can't wait to read other members anecdotes

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1250 on: June 11, 2009, 05:10:36 PM »
Wow wow, she sounds so hardworking and cute :heart:

I also love that she drew 8 Berryz, makes me wonder if they still keep in touch with Maiha...

Also lol @ the fights they used to have!! So I wasn't imagining things when I sensed some 'rivalry' in Berryz years ago, like there was a little bit of tension... Maybe they had just been arguing about candies that day :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1251 on: June 12, 2009, 03:39:24 AM »
Thanks for the translation Ayabie. Going to read it later

been lazy again~ since I posted the other shows too, those I didn't post yet:
090602 tsugunaga momoko no puripuri princess #9
090609 tsugunaga momoko no puripuri princess #10

some stuff I recently scanned

I missed the recordings of momo's store talk show except for this little part  :'(
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 12:52:46 PM by nachdenki »

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1252 on: June 13, 2009, 01:23:21 PM »
to make up for the pause before my last post here just another filled with awesomeness~  ;)

I managed to get hold of the talk show recordings, super fast 'n free talking momo at her's best!
090610 momo talkshow event round1
090610 momo talkshow event round2

-----
Also I coded a little program for my wota needs, it's purpose is to help me worship momo~
It opens a window showing an image, if you click on it it stays logner and you're being rewarded with extra time once it hides (it's always-on-top). Once it appears again it chooses another random image (if more than one available) and you have to click again if you want to get a longer break. You may ask why? And I say I didn't want to have just a huge pic collection in some folder I also want to look at them! Anyway enough talk, you can check it if you like, or not. You can use your own-non-momoko images too of course.
mymomo v1 final_fix DL
(the font file is the largest and probably just temporary, I'll figure out how to use system fonts someday)

at last but not least my latest scan to make the post visually more attractive  :heart:

:luvluv2:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 02:09:02 PM by nachdenki »

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1253 on: June 16, 2009, 06:20:26 PM »
Weekly momo radio show DL 090616 tsugunaga momoko no puripuri princess #11

I don't have fancy gifs but yet another cute photo of momo  :heart:

oh and watch Momoko and Chinami being guest at FUJIWARA's show if you haven't, it has many awesome Momoko moments! You can also make general comments about it in the Berryz thread.

Offline Kago4ever

• Nakki
« Reply #1254 on: June 16, 2009, 10:05:22 PM »
Momo has long been my favorite in H!P.  (Yeah, should change my screen name) And Buono has joined the battle to be my favorite group in H!P.  (The others being C-ute and Momusu)
The Bad Girls of H!P

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1255 on: June 24, 2009, 06:21:07 PM »
oi actually it's worth an own thread (anyone?) but you know me.
Momoko is getting a new DVD 9/9 (isn't it the day where a lot revival units release?).
It'll have beach scenes, swimsuits and lots of cute faces~ according to:
http://www.e-hon.ne.jp/bec/SA/DetailMulti?refSdCode=040000000PKBP-5122&Action_id=111&Sza_id=MM
It's made in the south of Japan and I would expect a PB as well, maybe it'll be announced later.

Then there is the puripuri DL
090623 tsugunaga momoko no puripuri princess #12

At last but not least I already mentioned a little in the Berryz thread, I opened a part of my momo page for the public. It's the image upload area. I'm uploading scans there, other Momoko fans will hopefully do that too in the future. The latest uploads are always in my signature image as well as a link. Guests however only see a resized smaller version but I guess most non Momoko fans don't need them as very big anyway...
Example:

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #1256 on: June 25, 2009, 12:33:39 AM »
I was wondering what sort of price I can expect to pay for momoko photocards on yja.
It's hard to tell which are overpriced or which photos will become cheaper if I wait a month >__<

Any guidlines at all? I'd be using a shopping service so paying with an added fee ends up costing even more T__T

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1257 on: June 25, 2009, 01:27:54 AM »
Depends on the photos I guess. If you're using a shopping service like me that adds a fee to every auction I would only get bigger batches. Those batches however are always second-hand ones so if you only want new ones it'll be expensive if you want a lot of stuff.
My personal 'guideline' is not to spend (much) more than 150yen for each photo because they don't cost more as new ones and in that TRIO2 shop that's also the price for recent good quality photos.

showing off my latest (arrived) winnings  :ph43r:

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #1258 on: June 25, 2009, 08:55:43 AM »
In some unofficial shops, I bought some photos @ the price Nach is saying... and of course, as most of 'used' things in Japan, it's very worthy and in a very good condition. I guess watching good auctions and winning them is the best, for european like us...

I recently managed to order the Momoko's pb of the last concert I watched in live (YaY !)...
Of course, it costs me a lung, but it's possible...  XD

I will surely finish by saying that Official Shops do not have stocks of old sets... and a lot of photos are sold out depend on the time you visit them...

(good winning btw, Nach !  8))

I must think of ordering the first... and the third PB... and pre-ordering the new one.  XD

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1259 on: June 25, 2009, 07:19:17 PM »
^ you mean you are getting a goods on demand PB from the sono subete no ai ni tour? Momoko version? That's cool.
I thought about getting one too but since I already have a whole lot of unofficial momo pics of that tour I decided I'll save the money for something else. Still A4 or even A3 would be cool.

I have to agree on the 'used' stuff condition in Japan in stores, usually they're like new unless marked as B etc. quality. However, it's not necessarily the same for internet auctions. Those I got lately weren't new quality, most of them. Often you only see the scratches and fingerprints etc. by checking the reflection of the light though. It's ok for the price I got them anyway and since most are early ones I'll hardly ever get them as brand new.

I will surely finish by saying that Official Shops do not have stocks of old sets... and a lot of photos are sold out depend on the time you visit them...
That's a good point, waiting for them getting cheaper doesn't seem to be working here because of the limited time they are sold. Only as used they'll be cheaper I guess or someday in the future if people will lose interest in Momoko (should/will never happen  :ph43r:)

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Number Girl - Omoide In My Head