JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Kissing you

Author Topic: [Tour] C-ute Live Tour 2007 Fall ~Houkago no Essence~  (Read 28391 times)

Offline kitaoji

• Member+
Re: [Tour] C-ute Live Tour 2007 Fall ~Houkago no Essence~
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2007, 09:35:28 PM »
I doubt they'd use the first few performances, since Kanna and Chisato were missing from a few of them.  Plus, Buono only performed at the 9.30 concert at Yokohama Blitz. 
Since all concerts were performed live, it'd be embarrassing to grab audio from a different performance and paste it on (but they dump the instrumentals on anyway, it's just less obvious).

2007年9月9日ZeppOsakaから始まった、 <-- This simply says that the concert started from 2007.09.09 at Zepp Osaka

「℃-ute ライブツアー2007秋 ~放課後のエッセンス~ 」の9月30日横浜BLITZ公演の模様を収録!!  <-- These are the key words that say they used the concerts from 9.30

この横浜BLITZ公演には、スペシャルゲストとして、今話題のユニット、「Buono!」が出演!「Buono!」の初ライブ映像も収録。  <-- And this simply says Buono! performed for the first time live (that's not quite true, but we'll ignore it.)

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2007, 09:55:12 PM »
hmmm .... weird ...... I thought you guys have some other source ...... because your quote is different from the info @ dohhh up ....

quote from dohhh up :
2007年9月、Zepp大阪から始まった『℃-ute ライブツアー2007秋 ~放課後のエッセンス~』から、9月30日(日)横浜BLITZ公演の模様を収録!
この横浜BLITZ公演には、スペシャルゲストとして話題のユニット“Buono!(ボーノ)”が出演!!特典映像:「First Kiss(鈴木愛理)」
特典音声:オーディオコメンタリー

the concert started from September @ Zepp Osaka (it didn't say it start Sept 9), and the recording is the Set. 30 concert @ Yokohama BLITZ, featuring  Buono! (but it didn't say it's their first live ....)  Bonus : Airi's First Kiss :wub: yeah !!!! ....... also Audio Commentary!!! XD

anyway,

so, yeah, the DVD is the recording of Sep 30 ~
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 12:52:52 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2007, 04:23:05 AM »
So, I was right about the Maimi thing then. I compared both videos side-by-side, and only the angles are different. :P I dunno! I'm so confused!

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2007, 08:30:44 AM »
BUMP

Ok, so I skimemd through the concert, and I just want to say I'm disappointed in the way they tried to cover up Maimi's vocals. I mean, she sounds different than the rest of the group! Does anyone have recordings from the 9.30 concert? Like in Natsu DOKI Lipstick, you can clearly tell that the vocals were pasted over! -______- I'm saddened. Anyway, concert sounds awesome, will watch the whole thing tomorrow! :D

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2007, 11:37:13 AM »
The concert is out already?

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2007, 06:30:45 PM »
On Share... MUHAHAHA!

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2007, 10:11:21 PM »
Meh I'll wait for the DVD. More fun that way.

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2007, 10:51:01 PM »
ISO FTW yo! :P

Anyway, concert.. KICKASS. I forgot to mention this last night, but the crowd goes CRAZY during the encore. During the final chorus of Ooki na Ai de Motenashite, Miyabi and Momoko join C-ute with the dancing! It's awesome! And my sig just says how awesome this cocnert is. The crowd goes wild during that part too! :D

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2007, 07:40:00 AM »
the rip is upped @ H!O

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #89 on: December 25, 2007, 01:40:13 AM »
My copy of the DVD arrived today \o/ concert review~

Tokaikko Junjou
- I don't really like what they wore, but the extreme pink sort of helped to make the song more intense than what it was.
- Too many close-ups.
- But the dance near the end ROCKED, as always.
Rating: 3/5

Meguru Koi no Kisetsu
- Strangely, the outfits fit the song imo. :lol:
- Lots of close-ups in this one too, but since I think the Meguru dance is mediocre, it's okay.
Rating: 2/5

Sakura Chirari
- The dance wasn't exciting at all. However, the "praise teh Osuzu" movement was a insta-win.
- Umesan and Maimi were really into the perf. Maimi's eyes :wub:

ENDLESS LOVE ~I love you more~
- THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! UFA, USE C-UTE'S DANCE SKILLS OR SHOO.
- Megu's lines mostly went to Umesan and Maimai (I think Airi got one). Umesan did a goob job. Maimai did too... on some of them.
- Arikan's body language is amazing.
Rating: 5/5

Time Capsule (Maimi & Nakky)
- Nakky's vocals were very inconsistent, and she didn't havemany expressions either. I wonder why though. When she's with the rest of the group, she's usually one of the most confident girls.
- I like the simple choreography for this one. Very cute.
Rating: 4/5

Honto no Jibun
- This song is still weird. Punkish clothing, a sweet melody, lyrics with some insults, and on top of all, flying guitars.
- I just watched this for Miya slapping Momo.

Tsuugaku Vector (Arikan & Umesan)
- Umesan had a very nasal voice sometimes, but I'm almost forgiving her because she was always on tune.
- I really liked Arikan's voice here. On tune, deep (sometimes she had this high-pitched voice, too XD), and emotive. Aaaaaaa.
- Almost no dance here. Sad :<

EVERYDAY YEAH! Kataomoi
- Meh. On C-ute's first concert FC DVDs it's good, because it's just close-ups. But somehow, I don't like when C-ute performs it. The song alone is cute, like a calmer version of Sakura Chirari..
Rating: 1/5

Disco Queen
- WTH THIS WAS CRAZY. I LOVED IT.
- Though I hope that in the future they keep the Disco Queen singers to two, whoever they are. It's def not a group song.

Bishoujo Shinri
- I love this song, it's like Genki+, but less genkier. More emo.
- Arikan and Osuzu sounded great. Sato sounded a bit tired.

Massara Blue Jeans
- Craziness once again. The beggining and the chorus specially.
- Osuzu's falsetto :nya:

Futari wa NS
- Some parts of the arrangement are disgusting, in lack of a better word. But I think that someone who's good enough can make a bad song sound great. That someone was Sato, and my god, she was AWESOME.
- Maimai did good too. She didn't sound as squeaky as usual. Although I wonder if that because she was next to Sato, and in the original version she was next to Kirarin (therefore making her voice a bit more cutesy-animey sounding)
Rating: 100000000/100000000

Natsu DOKI Lipstick
- LOL @ MaiSato dancing at the beggining.
- Lipsynched all the way. And it was /so/ obvious. Actually, all Maimi's vocals on the whole concert were lipsynched. Bleh. I hope that they'll NEVER do this again. Be careful with your health Maimi :<
- Positive side: This was hotter than the Natsu doki lipstick Golden date performance. Maimi's hair wasn't as appropiate tho.

That's the POWER
- Tsukatta TOWEL lol. Why would someone bring a towel to a concert? Doesn't matter, it made the perf stand out. As usual, they all sounded good.
Rating: 3/5

As ONE
- Song reminds me of The Beatles's Come Together + Strawberry fields forever.
- The dance is pure genious. Not crazy, not sexy, not cute, but like a mix of those and still creative.

YES! Shiawase
- The dance was so cute <3 even hilarious at some points lol.
- lololol @ the infamous MaimiSato kiss. Sato was really happy to kiss Maimi XD
- I still can't tolerate most of the song, but I'm starting to like the chorus.

Bokura no Kagayaki
- I prefer it when it's just Sato, Arikan and Umesan. Their vocals go well with this kind of song. And Arikan didn't get to grope Umesan in this group version :<
- But thanks to all the group being present, there was actually a dance.

JUMP!
- Poor girls, the concert is about to finish and they have to sing this. Though they all had an exceptionally good voice, even the squeaky ones managed to control their vibratto.
- Not a fan of the JUMP x3 part, but I always look for the ones who jump higher. Winner was Sato, runner-up: Arikan.
- Maybe an outfit change would have been nice...

Ooki na ai de motenashite
- Oh yeah, change the outfit in the WRONG song. Great.
- Sweet and sugary perf. Like the song.
- Osuzu used her "buono" voice.

Wakkyanai (Z)
- The tapdancing is what made this dance stand out from the others, and become a "star" dance in H!P. Without the dance, it's still awesome though.
- Umesan's eyeliner was a disaster xD

Extra: First Kiss
- I know Airi's not the emo-looking from Aa anymore. But does she have to be SO cute?
- Her dance moves were dramatic. She's got passion for what she does. You've got such a bright future ahead Osuzu-san.
- I didn't care for the clothing this time. She could be wearing a Sailor Moon outfit and it'd be the same confident Osuzu that I love.
Rating: ∞/∞

Overall rating: 4.65/5

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #90 on: December 25, 2007, 04:05:49 PM »
Why would someone bring a towel to a concert?

Uh, you ever been to a H!P concert? All those sweaty wota? Trust me, they need those towels :P

I disagree about Disco Queen though. I definitely think that song absolutely wins as an overall group song. It's amazing with them all there. I just wish they'd split up the lines and give a few more to the others, rather than just the original two girls. We already have that version, share the lines out!

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2007, 01:02:12 AM »
I've never been to an H!P concert, don't know much :P

I always thought that Disco Queen was meant to be a duet, it's just a personal impression ^^;; I wouldn't mind seeing more group versions of Disco Queen in the future though, they might grow on me.

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2007, 01:55:52 AM »
It's fine as a duet, but as a group song it's amazing. Maybe it's also the live effect, but seeing all the girls on stage singing and dancing to that song in particular, I was like.... damn. This should have been a group song from the get-go. It's just C-ute.

Offline Jeani

• Member+
« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2007, 12:16:58 PM »
I bhought the DVD  :muffin:
it was send out today...*happy*

I hope I get it at 10. Januar :)
I´m so curious...my first concert DVD XD (never seen one before... XD)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 12:17:37 PM by Jeani »

Offline Ahiko

• Member+
  • °C-ute Cutie Power = the BEST!
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2007, 01:00:05 PM »
I have this Concert at DVD already at it is a very awesome Concert, i love it :heart:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Kissing you