JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - I`ll Give (This Happy Time For You)

Author Topic: Show me love: Chapter 6(30/11/13) [BELIEVE IN ATSUMINA!!!]  (Read 19725 times)

Offline Takahashi Atsuko

• Keep Calm and... BELIEVE IN ATSUMINA <3
Re: Show me love: Chapter 6(30/11/13) [BELIEVE IN ATSUMINA!!!]
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2013, 12:50:24 AM »
Heey i'm back with chapter 6 :D
I' hope you like it, and thanks for you comments guys :)

(I'm sorry for my bad eng)

Chapter 6
Now what? Where is Yuko? I’ve already searched all over the city and there is no sign of her.
I'm so sorry to have fled ... I love her! But when she said that she liked me I was unsure what to say so I ran away, I'm so stupid!
Please Yuko give us signs of life, do not leave me in this concern ... Wait...
And if… Takahashi knows something about Yuko? Maybe he did something to her! If that bastard did something to MY Yuko, I swear I will kill him
That's it; I’m going to his house!
I ran as quickly as possible to his house, knew exactly where it was...
I rang the bell of the big house.
“Who is?” Somebody asked.
“I’m Haruna Kojima and want to talk with Mr. Takahashi”
“Okay, just one moment please”
A huge man opened the door, it was the Nagano...
“Please come in.”
I entered in the house, had not changed anything...
“Haruna! Long time no see you! Why did you decide to visit me?" Asked Takahashi.
"Yuko, where is she?”
“Yuko? Who are you talking about? "He asked seeming not to know who I was talking about.
"You know very well who she is Takahashi! Young girl that you kidnapped! Where is she? “I asked him.
"Aah ... That girl” he said and then began to laugh, that evil laugh that filled me with rage “She’s not here Haruna "
“So you know where she is”
“I know!"
“Tell me!”
“Ahahahaha why are you so angry Haruna?" He asked approaching a small table on which were several types of drinks "Do you want some tea? Maybe a..."
"I want nothing! I want to know where Yuko is!"
"You remind me a lot your mother, always so brave and fearless, with a strong desire to help those who love, but you know? That was what made her PATHETIC!"
"SHUT UP! You have no right to talk about my mother!" I screamed.
"Oh sorry honey, let's change the subject, how's your sister? I'm sure you've been with her ..."
“My sister? Are you talking about Minami? "He smiled again," She is better than ever"
"Ahahah that interesting"
"I'm sick of these laughs, where is Yuko?"
"Haruna I'll cut to the chase, if you want your girlfriend back, bring me Minami”
What? He wants Minami back?
“For what? You want to punch her again? Want to call her names all the time? To put on the trash when you don’t need her? She currently is with a person who loves you and gives her the affection that you never gave her! I 'm not gonna deliver Minami!"
I ran out of his house, I have to warn Acchan he wants Minami!
What has happened to her? She was not going to just disappear without saying anything.
“Takamina is calm she will appear, soon she'll be here smiling saying she was just out for a walk and her phones battery died”
Even so, there is something here that does not fit right...
The sound of Acchan’s phone sounded through the room. She picked it up and made a strange face.
"It's Haruna" said and answered the call "Hello Haruna ... Yes ... Of course there will already be with you" and hung up "Haruna says she wants to talk to me, I'll take her to a bar near here. Stay here and do not leave okay? "I shook my head up and down.
She smiled and left.
I looked around, I was alone and I was hungry so I decided to go to the kitchen to eat something. I opened some cabinets but nothing caught my attention, I opened the refrigerator door but there was nothing that caught my attention when I noticed a well hidden bottle in the corner of the fridge. I took one, opened it and drank a bit. Arg ... has a disgusting taste but it was addictive! I drank more and more and more and I ended up getting a little addicted to that new flavor...
I entered on the bar, I saw Haruna in the most hidden table.
“Haruna hello, what's up?"
"Sorry to call you at the last minute but Acchan had to tell you this as soon as possible"
"What?” I asked.
“Includes Yuko and Minami but let me tell you, I was now with Minami’s father" She paused and continued "I’ve discovered that he kidnapped Yuko”
“What?? We have to help her!”
“The problem ... is that he only returns us Yuko, if we give him Minami"
“Never ... I will never do that, we have to find a way to have Yuko back"
“We have to plan it very calmly, this is an extremely sensitive issue and beyond the two of us alone will not be able to do much" she said.
"We will talk with the police to help us”
“We cannot do that, he would find that"
“You’re right ... So what can we do?”
Atsuko think! Think! There must be something I can do ... I cannot ask for help to anyone, every step we take has to be calculated very well because the slightest mistake we can lose Yuko or Takamina...
“Ah!" said Haruna" I have a friend who is part of a family of cops, she has participated in many police cases, I'm sure she can help us!"
"Great! Talk to her then after that, tell me something" I said “I better go home, Takamina is there alone, and you come too?"
"Do you mind?"
"Of course not, it would be great if you came too"
We left the bar and went to my house, but what would happen next... I never imagined that would happen.
The home was very quiet.
"Takamina?" I called her.
Until I heard something hit the wall of the room, I went see what it was.
Takamina was on the floor trying to get up but she can’t.
"Takamina" I ran to her and helped her "What happened?”
"I think I know Acchan" Said Haruna appearing with alcoholic beverages in hand.
"But I do not drink that kind of things, how it came here?" Asked for myself and after a moment's reflection I remembered "Yuko! She drinks it occasionally and loves to hide it in my fridge!"
She broke free of my arms and walked towards Haruna and threw herself on top of her.
"Minami??" Said Haruna admired.
"She's drunk!" I said.
Takamina began to approach Haruna's face until their lips touch.
Despite knowing that she had no control over her body, I felt, my heart break into a thousand pieces.
"Minami stop it!" She shook her head from side to side" Acchan help me! We have to put her in the tub!”

Offline FoxKuzan

• ~Atsumina Heaven~
  • Ships AtsuMina the most >_<
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2013, 03:51:47 AM »
just started reading this today and its great 
i wonder what gonna happen to yuko?

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2013, 04:34:40 AM »
TakaMina's drunk. It would have been better if she went to Acchan instead.  XD Ohwell.

I wonder how's Yuko, knowing what TakaMina's father can do.  :smhid

Thank you for this. Please update soon.  :bow:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2013, 10:28:57 PM »
Interesting...

a showdown between Atsuko and Others vs Minami's father

What kind of plan are they going to make to retrieve Yuko?

Who is this friend that would help them?

Eh... what with the bathtub?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline sakura takaoshi

• Hi guys!!!
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2013, 05:09:47 AM »
My Inglés is not very good  :(

Love your fic.  :inlove:

it just read

is very good ..... I want to read more, I hope you update son  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

ATSUMINA FOREVER ♥ ♥ Minami drunk  :inlove: :inlove:

I:\Takamina\tumblr_m8vgj3622n1qlbj8uo1_r1_500[1].gif

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2013, 08:32:11 PM »
Minami is drunk n kiss haruna 0,0
Well atsuko kinda disappointed.
Who's is haruna friends??
Maybe mariko sama?

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - I`ll Give (This Happy Time For You)