JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - The Peace

Author Topic: AtsuMina OS "You Talk Too Much"  (Read 2563 times)

Offline h_juri25

• Fight-O!
AtsuMina OS "You Talk Too Much"
« on: August 27, 2015, 12:20:36 PM »
Hi everyone! Im a newbie here at Jphip, though i've been reading a lot of fanfiction here. I really admire all the writers so i decided to give writing a try. Please forgive my wrong grammar as English is not my main language. Nice to meet you everyone and please take care of me. I hope to be friends with you! Well then, without further ado, i present you this small oneshot of mine. Please enjoy!

You Talk Too Much

Just another day for our busy midget soukantoku, Takahashi Minami. As of right now, they're preparing for team A's stage theater performance. Sitting down on a wooden chair, she let out a sigh. Glancing around the backstage to see her members working hard, she smiled a bit. She was proud of them. And now with her nearing graduation, she can't help but feel a little bit at ease, knowing that her memebers, and Yui, the girl she assigned to take over her place as the general manager, will do a great job in managing the group. Smiling widely to herself, she was about to stand up when she felt two soft hands wrapped around her neck and someone's chin on top of her head.

"Working hard as always, Takamina. This is why i love you so much."

Takamina stood up immediately, as she prevented a smile forming on her lips. She missed her voice, it has been two months since their last date and because of their fully packed schedules, they couldn't make time to see each other, or even a simple phone call.

"Atsuko, aren't you supposed to be busy?" She asked, turning to face the woman who has a very wide smile on her face.

"Why, am i not allowed to see my girlfriend anymore?" Acchan replied, putting on a fake pout before chuckling slightly. Takamina just smiled. Seriously, Atsuko was very childish, but she loved it.

"It's not that, it's just, im worried. Your manager might get angry you know?"

Atsuko just laughed it off and clung onto the general manager, her arms tightly wrapped against Takamina's.

"Jeez Minami~ cut me some slack, im tired from all work y'know~."

Minami shook her head, a small smile forming in her lips. Ah, Acchan and her my pace attitude. She never changes, does she?

"Why don't you rest then, if you're tired?" She replied, raising her eyebrow at the said actress.

"I wanted to see you~." Acchan whined back, her lips forming into a pout.

"Acchan, your health is more-"

She was cut off by Atsuko suddenly leaning in and giving her a gentle, and sweet peck on the lips. She felt her blood rush and boil from the sudden contact, her face constantly reddening very, very fast. She eyed the grinning culprit, who just gave her a wink and a soft hug.

"Jeez, Takahashi~ sometimes you talk to much~."

"A-Atsuko you idiot!"

-Fin-

So how was it? Please tell me what you think! I apologize if it's a bit sucky, im still an amateur. Hehe. Thank you for reading~
Maaaatsui Jurinaaaaa! ❤❤

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Re: AtsuMina OS "You Talk Too Much"
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 01:28:16 PM »
Sweet and sneaky Atsuko.  :cow:
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 02:59:23 AM »
Yes! an atsumina fanfic! I like it a lot! haha atsuko you just want a reason to kiss your husband, right? :D I hope you can write more oneshot :D

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 10:03:12 AM »
At first, Hello you too!  :)  Glad to know, that  in here are new authors, who also write AtsuMina stories.  :roll: 
And thank you for one shot.. it was cute.. Atsuko always in her spot and duties..  :D
Hope to read more from you..  :)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline Ren-kun

• Atsumina and Kojiyuu shipper
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2015, 08:04:57 PM »
that was so cute and sweet..  :twothumbs
thank you for the nice fanfic author-san..  :)
i hope you'll be able to write more preferably atsumina..  :on cny1:
Fanfic Favorites:
Mendol Ikemen-Idol (AKB48 x Mendol)               Travel To A Distant World (AKB48 + AU)               GunSword: Shikaku Kankei Saga (AKB48 AU)
The Price of Fame (AKB48 x Mendol)                                             Pioneer Guardians (AKB48 AU)
RIVER (AKB48 AU)                                             Love Stoned (AKB48 AU)
Filling in the Gaps (Majisuka OS)                                             What's Mine is Mine (AKB48)
Portraits (AKB48)                                             A Bit Blind to Love (AKB48)
Memories (AKB48 AU)                                             You Are My Sunshine (AKB48 AU)
                                                            The Ultimatum (AKB48 AU)
                                                            Killer Queen (AKB48 AU)
                                                            How You Stole My Heart (AKB48 AU)

[Completed] || [Main Story Completed but Side Stories In Progress] || [Work In Progress]

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - The Peace