JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - 1-f no Kanshoku

Author Topic: Sorry For Loving You (Sae, Mayu, Yuki, Jurina & others) 17/01/2016  (Read 2403 times)

Offline yumii07

• ecchi
  • Always suport Yukirin, Mayuyu, Rena, Atsuko
Hello everyone
This my first time post my fanfic there
And it's my first fanfic I ever post at my blog
Hope you will like it

## CHAPTER 1 ##.

#in the morning#

"Mayu chan... Can you make it fast!! I don't want to be late!!!" Sae shouted while knock Mayu's room. "Shigh, she just ingrone me?" Sae thougt and went to the kitchen to prepare bento for both of her and Mayu. After prepare that bento, she start to impatien because Mayu never appear, "what the hell make her so long?" Sae murmured. "Mayu chan, if you never come I'm sure you will walk at school by yourself!!" Sae shout whit a little anger at her voice ,"SAE CHAN WAIIIT!!!" Mayu shouted and run from her room who still manage her tie.

---- suddenly ----

****BRUUKK****

"Ittaai..."
"Mayu chan what happen?" Sae run to Mayu who rubb her but. Then Sae realized Mayu was fall from the stair and start laughing because she think Mayu face is really funny.
"Happy now? Huh" Mayu say's pouting while hold her tear.
"You should see where you walk" Sae say and help Mayu stand up. Then she realized Mayu's tie still mess. "There.. There Mayu, let me help you to tying that" Sae start to tying Mayu's tie while Mayu still pouting at Sae.
"Okay,, that perfect, let's go to the school!!" Sae say happily while prepare her bicylcle.
"Why she really exited?" Mayu whispered to herself but Sae still can heard that, she just smirk because Mayu's action. Then Sae tell to Mayu to sit at the back sit of her bicycle and start bike as fast as she can because they both almost to late.

#At School#

"Here we are" Sae still manage her breath.
"What that for? You want we die?" Mayu glare to Sae because she bike like crazy.
"That your fault! If you don't take so long to tying that, I don't have did that" Sae shout at Mayu. Then she realized Mayu face who change and she feel guilty.
"......."
"Mayu, gomen.. I didn't mean like that" Sae try to calm Mayu.
"No need to say sorry, because what you say is true" Sae was surprise because suddenly Mayu say and hug her.
"Hey,, what that for?" Sae still rub Mayu back.
"Nothink, I just want to hug you"

--- DONG DING DONG ----

#at the Mayu's class#

"Psst.. Yukirin" Mayu try to hold her voice low.
"What?" Yuki say whit low voice to, because she doesn't want her teacher aware they were talking during of the lesson.
"Did you have a candy, I haven't get breakfast before. Sae don't want we late because of me." Mayu explain to Yuki as short as possible.
"I'm sorry Mayu, but I don't have candy or something that can you eat" Yuki say sorry to her bestfriend.
"I see.." Mayu take her head down then she sleep.
"How can she just sleep like this" Yuki look at Mayu whit a suprise.

-- Suddenly --

**KNOCK KNOCK**

"Hontou ni gomenasai, I'm late" the girl said to the teacher.
"Oh you must be the tenkousai, come in. And please introduce yourself" the teacher ask to the girl.
"HII!! My Name Jurina Matsui. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!!" Jurina say happily.

"Kyaaa.. Kakkoi" a girl say
"She's really ikemen" another girl added

"It's look like she will be next player" the teacher thought then tell Jurina sit beside Mayu.

Jurina walk to her seat. While she want to greet Mayu. Yuki say something whit low voice.
"Don't wake she up" Jurina just nodded and smile to Yuki who sit ahead Mayu.
"Hey, my name is Yuki Kashiwagi. But my friend call me Yukirin. Yuki try to be friendly to the tenkousai.
"My name is.." Before Jurina has to finish her word. Someone yelled at her.
"Urusaaii!!" Mayu yelled at the person beside her.
"What that Watanabe? Are you sleep at my class again?" The teacher say whit anger on her face.

"It's not like that Shinoda Sensei"
"No need your explain" Mayu try to explain but she just punished to stand out at the corridor.

Before Mayu goes to the door, she just fainted. But Jurina so fast and she grab Mayu at the great time.

Everyone was shocked about that scene.
"I will take her to nursery" Jurina take Mayu whit bridal style.

"Kyaa.. She's really gentle" the girls of the class say like crazy.

"Mayu chan!!" Yuki stand up from her seat and run after Mayu and Jurina.

"Who they thing am I?" The teacher say toherself.

TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry for my bad grammar
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 01:58:28 PM by sophcaro »

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
Re: Sorry For Loving You (Sae, Mayu, Yuki, Jurina, and Other)
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 05:51:55 AM »
areeee??????
hey, sae and mayu are siblings?
but mayu seems to like sae.
and yukirin is mayu's bestfriend...
aaah Jurinaaa, so cool!!!
what pair would it be? saeyuki and jurimayu or something different?

update soon??? :deco:

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 08:02:18 AM »
areeee??????
hey, sae and mayu are siblings?
but mayu seems to like sae.
and yukirin is mayu's bestfriend...
aaah Jurinaaa, so cool!!!
what pair would it be? saeyuki and jurimayu or something different?

update soon??? :deco:
But saemayu sounds good too.

Offline mayura48

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 01:06:22 PM »
Its been a long time since i feel so excited at reading a fic like this..
The last time i remember is i was so excited at reading kate's fic, and also @renshuchan fic who've commented above... and its really long time ago..

Until finally today, i find and read this fic and suddenly i feel my excitement is rising again XD

I really love the story, its simple yet so cute, and mayu is so cute.. i love her in this story.

And now I was so excited that i hope i can see the next chapter within hour, so... hurry and give me the next update..  asap !!!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 03:30:29 AM by mayura48 »

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - 1-f no Kanshoku