JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Te` - Yoku wa Subete no Kotoba wo Hanasi, Subete no Yaku wo Enji, Muyokusha sura `En`zuru

Author Topic: [03/02] Idoling!!! 15th single [Yarakai Heart]  (Read 34527 times)

Offline wq12wq12

• Member+
Re: [03/02] Idoling!!! 15th single [Yarakai Heart]
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2011, 03:49:08 PM »
I don't know another people how to think about this single.

But I don't like this single too much.

When I hear やらかいはぁと,I feel it no special. Maybe in B-side is not bad. Just my feeling......

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2011, 04:35:26 PM »
I like the song quite a bit actually. If anything, the girls look great in the costumes! Especially like Maipuru, Ai & Kaede.

This reminds me, I have been putting off buying the single for a while. Need to go order one and do my part to boost up the sale:)

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2011, 05:20:22 PM »
I agree, leonn is genius.  :twothumbs

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2011, 08:30:09 PM »
I quite like the choreography in this PV. Have to wait to get my copy though as I pre-ordered it along side the album. One of the first things I thought though when I saw the PV was Ruka's turned into Princess Leia  :lol:

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2011, 09:43:50 PM »
Got my 3 copies of Yarakai Heart today :D
And I got Fonchi, Umeko & Manami. There were supposed to be 3 (all the same) posters with it, but I got 2x Yarakai Heart poster and 1x an alan poster by mistake even though the wrapping said Idoling!!! :lol:

So kei , let me know who you get with your copies, so I can trade you with the umeko card. then you'll finally have one  :twothumbs

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2011, 11:50:43 PM »
sure thing Hatix, thanks for keeping that for me! It'll take some time for mine to reach me.

I'm kind of addicted to Queen Bee and Konayuki now already.

About Yarakai Hearts, I don't really like the song but since its really similar to AKB song I can already see that all the wotagei for this song will be very AKBesque. That could be kind of fun, because I don't think there's any Idoling!!! song before this that have the part for the 2nd MIX of "mou ikkai ikkuzo!" and Yarakai Hearts obviously screams for it. Just have to see what kind of chanting will come out for this song.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2011, 01:35:03 AM »
This is such a solid single, leonn is an absolute genius! :D I didn't know he actually wrote the lyrics for all of the songs.

Yo, actually leonn is a She.  XD
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonn

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2011, 03:40:04 AM »
Yay! My copies finally arrived. Luckily I didn't get doubles of any toreka and I even get a perfect Amimi set :) Looking forward to the handshake event. Have to think of something to say first

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2011, 09:56:34 AM »
Yo, actually leonn is a She.  XD
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonn

Well, that explains a lot. :lol:

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2011, 04:15:49 PM »
Day 2

Offline pigmin0239

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2011, 07:18:45 PM »
4 tie ups and yet 5000 less copies in the first day than 'EVE' ? How did that happen?  :O
That NINKI numbers is so damn misleading  :smhid

I think it's just because the release day of this single is so close to the 4th album, i think many of the fans should wait for the album instead of buy this single(I'm the one of them) XD

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2011, 09:59:50 PM »
I thought about the album release date being close as a possible explanation in drop of single sales, but I don't think that is the case because the increase in single sales lately has been because of the hand-shake event, and album sales #s usually are far less than single sales. I think some fans have dropped out and shifted over to AKB world because god forbid if they are left out of the pop culture trend that has become mainstream and risk the chance of ending up feeling like they are a bunch of social outcasts or something by sticking with Idoling.

It just seems like Idoling is not picking up new fans, especially in the younger age group for some reason, maybe the exposure just isn't good enough, and obviously there's the AKB factor as well. I think AKB in a way is slowly killing the idol industry with over-domination, sooner or later most people will get tired of AKB stuff and move on, but when that happens it'll take a while before the idol industry gets its cred back because when you take away the insane popularity factor of AKB, the quality of music has been pretty much crap since 10nen zakura. I did check out the latest single Sakura no kini narou and my god if you ever need a good dose of sleep out of boredom go ahead and listen to that single, it's the most mundane single ever by AKB. Ok I sound like a hater now but I really am not, I don't really care one way or the other about AKB, but when they are so dominant (why? I have no clue), that their crap music being disguised and ignored by popularity affects the whole idol industry in a negative way and Idoling, they just rub me the wrong way.

The corporate tie-ups just doesn't matter much I guess when it comes to single sales of idol groups, there's very little market for Idoling to expand because of AKB's stronghold on mainstream consciousness. But if Idoling manages to appear more on primetime tv shows like Music Station and Heyx3 somehow the increase in exposure in such context should yield the best immediate results. Doing Shinahachi live every weekend just to cater to the hard-core fans won't get them anywhere anytime soon. Their TV show is also rather insignificant because it's not a national broadcast, and CS is not free. The weekly late night version simply doesn't make a dent.

I really thought Yarakai Heart was Idoling's time to make a move but apparently it's not happening, and it just seems like a hopeless dream at this point that Idoling will ever arrive in the mainstream, but I'm going to keep my hopes alive and believe that their next single will come through at last.

BTW, anybody buy their Idoling stuff at HMV, and if so, what does their clear file bonus item look like? Is it worth getting?

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2011, 12:08:53 AM »
maybe rumor about Serina having boyfriend is one of the factor, though most hardcore Idolinger actually doesn't matter about it.
also count that full Yarakai Heart PV was not airing until the release date (damn Fuji TV).

seeing from Twitter timeline, actually there is a sudden increase of popularity for their TV show. their weekly show had over 8% rating a few times, even reached 12% when the show delayed for 1 hour (weekly show is airing the same time as anime LEVEL E, was K-ON! before it.)

btw, March 14 will be the last day for Nabeachi show.

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2011, 01:15:04 AM »
They also changed the ticketing system for Shinahachi from a first come first serve basis to a lucky draw system in order to attract new fans.
Hopefully now it will be easier for others to get the tickets instead of the same hardcore fans going to every live which makes the fanbase won't grow any bigger.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2011, 01:56:30 AM »
Ichikoi sounds like more pop version of Fudanjyuku. Gocchan pure voice is just lovely  :inlove:
It's good but I'm just tired with "wo o o o o" which reminds me of RIVER (the only AKB song stayed on my PC for more than 2 weeks).

Queen Bee is surprisingly good even though I don't like K-POP. Ruri's voice is just too great  :inlove:

Konayuki ga mau machinami de is well directed. Starts with Ton-chan (who's good for ballad song) then give the focus to Ruri towards the end (who can reach the highest note smoothly) and give the solo line to Maipuru. Still, I converted from weird Visual-kei music style so I need more BPM.

Yarakai Heart is probably my best choice. I can feel a few touch of AKB style but if you can keep the image of their choreography inside your head while listening, this song is perfect. I don't like the PV though. Just imagine their lipsync performance on Taiwan tv show.

Studio outfits and hairstyles are the best  :otomerika:

=====================================

Day 3
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 12:28:56 PM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2011, 04:30:09 PM »
3rd day on number 2 with 10k sales??? :shocked That's quite an amazing staying power :twothumbs
They should already sold around 33k mark right now. 50k first week? :P 
That NINKI poll it's not all bull afterall  XD

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2011, 12:52:25 PM »
Day 4

========================

Day 5
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 11:30:47 AM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2011, 09:45:22 PM »
Its time for a Karaoke for this  PV ... I need Lyrics from this PV (Kanji and Romaji) . Please Kei :twothumbs

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2011, 12:03:18 AM »
やらかさは 自分らしさ
やらかさは 本当の強さ
しなやかに行きましょ “柔よく剛を制す”
ぶつかっても ふんにゃりと
履き慣れたスニーカーみたい
自然体がほら 一番似合ってる

勝負っ!て時こそ 深呼吸一つして
弱虫や強がりは 吹き飛ばしちゃえ
あの空まで 届け!

イイじゃん!そのままで 全然大丈夫!
やらかいはぁとは
どんな未来(あす)にも前向きなんです
イイじゃん!その調子! 全然イケてるじゃん!
やらかいはぁと ハガネのケースに詰めて
世界へ飛び出そう そうだ夢なんだ

やらかさは温かさ
やらかさは優しさとか 懐かしさ
例えば 大切な人の笑顔
パパがいて ママがいて 君がいて 僕らがいる
握った手のひら なんか嬉しいね

ツライ時だって すぐ側にいてくれた
だから今 こうやって笑えてるよ
ねぇ ありがとう 届け!

イイじゃん!泣いたって 全然問題ナイ!
やらかいはぁとは いつも手を伸ばせばそこにある
イイじゃん!その調子! 全然イイ感じ!
やらかいはぁと いっぱい繋ぎ合わせて
世界を包んじゃおう

Love&Dreamここから歩き始める
やらかいはぁとが きっと僕らの背中押してる

イイじゃん!そのままで 全然大丈夫!
やらかいはぁとは
どんな未来(あす)にも前向きなんです
イイじゃん!その調子! 全然イケてるじゃん!
やらかいはぁと ハガネのケースに詰めて
世界へ飛び出そう そうだ愛なんだ

===============

yarakasa wa jibun rashisa
yarakasa wa hontou no tsuyosa
shinayaka ni ikimasho "Jyuu yoku kou seisu"
butsukattemo funnyarito
haku nareta suniikaa mitai
shizentai ga hora ichiban niatteru

shoubu! te toki koso shinkokyuu hitotsushite
yowamushi ya tsuyogari wa fukitobashichae
ano sora made todoke!

ii jyan! sono mama de zenzen daijoubu!
yarakai haato wa
donna asu ni mo maemuki nandesu
ii jyan! sono choushi! zenzen iketeru jyan!
yarakai haato hagane no keesu ni tsumete
sekai e tobidasou souda yume nanda

yarakasa wa atatakasa
yarakasa wa yasashisa to ka natsukashisa
tatoeba taisetsu na hito no egao
papa ga ite mama ga ite kimi ga ite bokura ga iru
nigitte te no hira nanka ureshii ne

tsurai toki datte sugu soba ni itekureta
dakara ima kou yatte waraeteru yo
nee arigatou todoke!

ii jyan! naitatte zenzen mondai nai!
yarakai haato wa itsumo te wo nobaseba soko ni aru
ii jyan! sono choushi! zenzen ii kanji!
yarakai haato ippai tsunagi awasete
sekai wo tsutsunjyaou

Love & Dream kokokara aruki hajimeru
yarakai haato ga kitto bokura no senaka oshiteru

ii jyan! sono mama de zenzen daijoubu
yarakai haato wa
donna asu ni mo maemuki nandesu
ii jyan! sono choushi! zenzen iketeru jyan!
yarakai haato hagane no keesu ni tsumete
sekai e tobidasou souda ai nanda

================

please recheck

================

Day 6
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 11:50:41 AM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2011, 03:37:26 PM »
Finally, listened to it in full.  :P
It's an enjoyable single, better than 'EVE' i must say.
Is that solo singing on konayuki is Maipuru? :shocked Holy hell did it gave me goosebumps  :bow: her voice sounds more powerful than ever in here! :inlove:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Te` - Yoku wa Subete no Kotoba wo Hanasi, Subete no Yaku wo Enji, Muyokusha sura `En`zuru