JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T - Black Diamond

Author Topic: (Group) Alice Project Company  (Read 167174 times)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
Re: (Group) Alice Project Company
« Reply #520 on: March 05, 2015, 12:57:29 AM »
So, 5 episodes of a TV show (or NET TV?) show on BeeTV called "Ota to Ueda" featured Kamen Joshi. These episodes aired back in Sept-Oct 2014.

This vid has eps 19-21:

Eps 19-20 go to PARMS and show some live performances and do really well at showing how fun it is to be in the crowd at a live show. It also talks to a few of the TO in the front row.

Ep 21 follows Risa + Tomoe to their room at the agency and is quite interesting.

This vid has ep 23:

This I found really interesting, as it visits where Anna's TO lives... and then Anna herself turns up halfway...

This vid has ep24, but it's mostly about Ultraman, but Risa + Tomoe make an appearance again at some Ultraman eatery...

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #521 on: March 06, 2015, 01:23:56 AM »
2015/03/04 "Kamen Joshi no Yappa Renryoku da ne~!"

仮面女子のやっぱ全力だね〜!【大調査バトル 巣鴨編】前編

仮面女子のやっぱ全力だね〜!【大調査バトル 巣鴨編】後編

Backup 1:
Backup 2:

This week's (2015/02/18) episode of "Kamen Joshi no Yappa Zenryoku da ne~!" was awesome! In fact it is the first episode I would recommend to people (that like idol variety TV). Sadly, the youtube vid I watched has been deleted. It was here: and in much higher video quality than previous weeks uploads. Basically most of the show was a game of "musical sleeping bags" which was really fun. Basically musical chairs but they had to get in sleeping bags instead. It skipped the school swimsuit bathing segment, and the sleeping singing segment, both of which aren't really great. It did a cooking segment again, at Sakura Nodoka's house. Her flat looked cool, and she cooked otofu okonomiyaki, which looked like something fun to try out!

Now re-upped:

仮面女子のやっぱ全力だね〜!【足だけで奪い合え!寝袋取りゲーム 他】前編

仮面女子のやっぱ全力だね〜!【足だけで奪い合え!寝袋取りゲーム 他】後編

Digest video of Pa-Ken! at the Winter Live ~Driving~ from 2014/12/28 Fujisawa, Kanagawa Prefecture Shinbori live Museum

« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 01:30:20 AM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #522 on: March 11, 2015, 02:43:37 PM »
Two long-absent members, Aizawa Mina, and Amaki Jun, both of Armor Girls, officially announced graduation today:

Jun: http://ameblo.jp/amaki-jun/entry-12000347265.html
Mina: http://ameblo.jp/aizawa-mina/entry-12000352412.html

Mina's not turned up for about two months and doesn't even tweet.
Jun's not turned up for almost a month.

Oop... and as I was writing this, Hayase Amu has officially announced graduation as well: http://ameblo.jp/hayase-amu/entry-12000139320.html

So that's all the long-standing absent Kamen Joshi members officially announced they are out.

I've been worried about Jun leaving for a long time, and felt particularly bad these last few days where I found out certainly that she was not returning to live shows, but having an official announcement feels a bit better, as there is no uncertainty.

Of course, since all these girls left quite a while ago - there will be no official graduation ceremony.

Edit: here's the managers blog about the graduations: http://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/entry-12000358418.html

Amu, Tomoe, Satsuki, Mina all have no ties with the company.

Jun stays with the company, for her gravure work.

There's another list with the promotions: http://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/entry-12000266849.html
Basically, so many people have left now that they are promoting loads to fill the gaps - all the groups are different, most of them completely different.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 03:39:33 PM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline Haggu

« Reply #523 on: March 11, 2015, 03:54:54 PM »
Figured I'd type up the promotion list in English because why not....

・Slime Girls
Sato Nanase is being promoted to Pa-ken!
Araki Himeri is being promoted to Pa-ken!
Shina Mimi is being promoted to Pa-ken!
Kitamura Maki is being promoted to Pa-ken!
Otagi Kana is being promoted to OZ
Takanashi Sato is being promoted to OZ

・Pa-ken!
Kusunoki Mayu is being promoted to Armor Girls
Momose Hitomi is being promoted to Armor Girls
Kojima Yuuka is being promoted to OZ

・OZ
Mizusawa Mai is being promoted to Steam Girls
Hoshi Aina is being promoted to Steam Girls
Maeda Natsumi is being promoted to Steam Girls
Sakamoto Mana is being promoted to Steam Girls

・Kamen Joshi: Steam Girls
Sawada Risa is being promoted to Alice Juban

« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 12:08:18 AM by Haggu »

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #524 on: March 11, 2015, 06:38:14 PM »
Is it management issues that is the problem with the "Alice" groups?

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #525 on: March 11, 2015, 07:02:35 PM »
Wohooo! Risa in Juuban!!! They should add Sara and Erina too. Then all my fave members would be in my fave group.
But seriously, why all the changes? I still remember every fan being sure few month ago that every member would stay until SSA.

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #526 on: March 23, 2015, 09:42:57 PM »
Since Amaki Jun has graduated from Kamen Joshi/Armor Girls etc, but will carry on being a gravure idol and will pursue her dream of being an actress, I have created a thread for her in the "Ladylove" section of the forum, please check it out:

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38985

So far I've included my digest history of Amaki Jun as an idol, and all the magazine scans that I know to exist. Thank you.

I hope people continue to support her and she does well in her future activities.

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #527 on: March 30, 2015, 11:44:41 PM »
All gone quiet in here since the grads, huh?

Well, there was another grad. Okamoto Yuzuka from Pa-Ken! She had a proper graduation show though.

There's also a new weekly TV show called 『やりきり!仮面女子~天下取るなら、イッちゃって!~』 ("Yarikiri! Kamen Joshi ~tenkatorunara, itchatte!~") to be broadcast every Friday night 25:35-25:40 on Tokyo MX
http://otokojohostation.com/?p=3605
http://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/entry-12007686231.html

Also, Alice Juban are performing in Jakarta on the 6/6 http://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/entry-12004014513.html

Chihiro

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #528 on: March 31, 2015, 08:01:40 AM »
part of me is happy for all the girls who've been promoted, but to be perfectly honest, the company's never gonna be the same without all the girls who've graduated...risa taking maari's place is acceptable...but steam girls without the yankii & satsuki? armour girls without jun & mina? i'm not sure how important yuzuka was to everyone else, but i was quite fond of her...bless anna, kanon, and nodoka for sticking with it but i'm sorry to say that it just isn't the same anymore  :err: :fainted: :on cloudeye:

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #529 on: April 12, 2015, 06:27:56 PM »
^ Yeah, I know what you mean. I guess for me, I stopped really watching AP stuff when Jun graduated (actually, before she did... when she stopped going to PARMS I actually watched an AP show on DVD for the first time since last night, and for a while I was really enjoying it, until the songs where Jun appeared.... then it was really too much for me to handle...

Anyway, since I forgot about it, here's this "Alice DE Samba" song, which is the one with the members voted for from that VIP challenge in the mobile game sometime last year.

Here's a clip of Miishan's seitansai. I kinda want to watch it cuz Kubota Misa grew to be my 2nd favourite Alice Project member near the end, but not sure I can really watch a 3-nin Armor Girls...

Chihiro

Offline Haggu

« Reply #530 on: April 15, 2015, 03:25:40 PM »
^ If it's any consolation, the coverage was very nice :) And I was happy for Miishan that it went so well. Meanwhile it appears that Alice Project's official youtube channel has uploaded the first episode of their 4-5 minute show  "Yarikiri! Kamen Joshi". Here's the video in question.  I thought about explaining what's going on, but I think I'd rather let the video speak for itself. :P As an Anna oshi, I err...enjoyed this episode <.< >.> That's all I'm saying about that. haha.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #531 on: April 21, 2015, 04:00:53 AM »
Alice Juban's new PV 『Saikyou☆Summer』

I love the song, but kinda funny they only released the PV now as they filmed in last summer on their trip to Miyako Island, and contains two graduated members -Maari and Amunyan...

It also reminds me a lot of the Natsu da ne☆ PV...

Here's the Daily Alice where they revealed the PV:

And here's the first live performance of "Alice de Samba"...

Watching this vid is quite odd again, as quite a few graduated members, and the competition for parts in this song so long ago, that quite a few of the ranking members have graduated now... and they've just stuck all the girls in the performance...

(This was the Genki da ne rhythm game VIP challenge thing winning song - the A-1 Grand Prix... back from 5-6 months ago...)

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #532 on: April 26, 2015, 06:45:51 PM »
All the new group line-ups debuted today:

Chihiro

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #533 on: April 26, 2015, 09:37:55 PM »
why'd they make risa yellow instead of blue? armour girls with mayu & hitomi wasn't as weird looking as i was expecting it to be tbh (plus it's nice to see them as a full group again)...koume as the new dorothy is nice and it's good to see nanase moving up instead of going backward...and it's good to see mimi moving up as well   :D   but i prefer to not comment on steam girls though   :err:

actually, regarding steam girls, i wanna clarify...i really, really liked tomoe, and tbh it's gonna take awhile for me to accept that she's gone and all that, but i don't want to give the impression that i feel that the new additions aren't good enough or anything, because they've already proven themselves to be great performers...

i still think that risa should be blue - it looks unbalanced  :doh:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 02:17:49 PM by john_hung »

Offline Haggu

« Reply #534 on: April 28, 2015, 04:28:49 AM »
^ Yeah, I personally feel Risa should have had a blue outfit, but I guess it doesn't really matter. Glad to see her Juuban debut went well :)

Here's a longer digest video of it

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #535 on: May 09, 2015, 01:17:25 AM »
Here's a full 45min vid of the Kamen Joshi performance at Tokyo Idol Wars at Studio Coast, Shin-Kiba during Golden Week on 2015/05/06.

Kamen Joshi squeezed together such a long set, as they put all 3 of their sets together, at other festivals at Studio Coast, they get the same number of sets but split throughout the day... most groups get 15-20mins...

I really enjoyed this - it's the first AP show I've watched in a long time, and maybe, as Haggu says, I can watch the new Kamen Joshi stuff (with the new groups) no problems, but struggle watching the old stuff with Jun in, as that makes me feel sad.

The crowd noises in this vid are really good! I love videos where they put them high in the mix. Particularly after they finish the Kamen Joshi songs, which aren't great for fan interaction, and go into the individual group songs. I just didn't like how Kanon replaced Anna for the solo in Saikyou Summer. Anyway, overall enjoyed this  :)

Chihiro

Offline Sadia23

• あんな推し
    • sadia_alice
« Reply #536 on: May 12, 2015, 04:29:07 PM »
Kamiya Erina just wrote a long blog post about her long lasting disease and a surgery at the end of May..
For everyone who doesn't know, Erina has something like a "squint", which makes her eyes behave in a weird way and causing her massive pain at certain times.
There was some documentary (cant find it now, maybe will edit it in later) which also featured this topic, showing her crying in pain before performances and all kind of sad stuff. But she wants to be an idol so much, even against the will of her mother, that she kept on and now finally has hope to get cured again.

Blogpost: http://ameblo.jp/kamiya-erina/entry-12025573585.html

I wrote a really quick sum-up of that post here:
https://twitter.com/sadia_alice/status/598119148623941632

Wishing her all the best and hopefully she can finally live a normal life after the surgery again..
NO ANNA, NO LIFE

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #537 on: May 13, 2015, 04:22:42 AM »
i'm glad that it's finally going to be corrected

Offline Sadia23

• あんな推し
    • sadia_alice
« Reply #538 on: May 15, 2015, 05:05:36 AM »
I dont really like to only post here when sad things are happening, but anyway..

Hayase Amu, former Alice Juuban member and now trying to build up her solo music career, wanted to hold a fan meeting before her surgery. Sadly, as shes "preparing" her body for the surgery, her physical condition has worsened so much, that she won't be able to hold the event she was planning.
Hoping for a fast recover afterwards for her, too.

Source -> http://lineblog.me/hayaseamu/archives/1027440159.html
NO ANNA, NO LIFE

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #539 on: May 17, 2015, 03:35:01 AM »

:? the bread?  :dunno: :mon dunno:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T - Black Diamond