JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Sexy Girl

Author Topic: SNSD's Official Fanclub 「 S♡NE 」  (Read 108797 times)

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: SNSD's Official Fanclub's name, 「 S♡NE 」
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2008, 08:03:21 AM »
LOL yeah, is somewhat not reliable, but yet, most of people who don't know believe it. I was having "a fight" yesterday night with some ZLY&DBSK&CSJH fan about this, she says SNSD is not good enough to use pink and I was like, since when we need to ask you who can use pink and who can't? i was trying to defend that not all snsd fans are the same and yet she was saying i should think before speaking...Idk, this happens only when you try to act nice and peacefully... XD She was trying to make me look bad and I think she did with some of her friends, but I don't care  :lol:

Tama, you can steal their color code from here  :lol:
http://fanclub.smtown.com/

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2008, 08:28:15 AM »
^
just tell that person PROVE IT if it's really soshi fan, coz i can make those kinda msg too to other fan site pretend to be let say suju fans and come to dbsk fan site and start saying bad thing bout dbsk, not hard right

and even bout DC things all their vids which super blur taken from a far and many other things like fan acc at BLOGS bout how soshi fans did this and that, all proven FALSE, those haters just wanna believe bad things so they could bash on soshi gals

Ava+Siggy by heygingersnap+kamisaka @ AMBN^^

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2008, 08:44:59 AM »
LOL YEAAAAAAH, CITRAAA! I should post on Taesu's soompi thread ;__;

:muffin:

Haters can GTFO  :lol:

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2008, 09:22:45 AM »
Not good enough for pink? That's the lamest thing I've ever heard.

Even daigong wears pink, dammit!!!

Thanks for the page, Pinko. I can be so dumb sometimes (just sometimes?). So here's how it like...

CSJH pink = f456c5
SNSD pink = f58388

Look so different.

Offline Greta

• Fanyholic
  • Member+
  • i ♥ fany
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2008, 09:24:59 AM »
Forever live S♥ne!!

I think the name sounds cute. Haha!

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2008, 12:56:20 PM »
Tama shouldnt soshi color the 1st one?

pinkosa hahahaha you should post more often there XD

Ava+Siggy by heygingersnap+kamisaka @ AMBN^^

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2008, 06:44:08 PM »
I think that's CSJH's color, just check the Fanclub page SMTOWN has, they have Shapley like that and SNSD's color is like that, I assume that's the current color.

S♡NE !
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 08:15:41 PM by Pinkosa »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2009, 02:59:27 PM »
woo bump!

You now can "officially" be a S♡NE!!!

Join the official fanclub : http://fanclub.smtown.com/
http://girlsgeneration.smtown.com/pages/_common/board/View.asp?Page=1&ListLine=15&PagingSize=10&ArticleNo=1456462&BNo=101&LangNo=1

That S♡NE thingy in that FC front page... Don't tell me it's the "logo".

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2009, 06:28:10 PM »
Did you join? Cuz when I clicked english it said "no data" XD

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2009, 09:03:48 AM »
^ I think you need to be a resident of Korea in order to join. (tama mentioned it in the other thread.)
[/url]

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2009, 12:27:13 PM »
You gotta click the link on the popup, but then you can't register yet. This round is for Koreans. I think it'll be open for foreigners later.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2009, 03:10:19 PM »
The numbers of the official fanclub applications have already exceeded 10.000! Within just 3 days!! That's a record for female artist.

The application began on April 21st and will end on May 4th.

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
Re: SNSD's Official Fanclub 「 S♡NE 」
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2009, 04:34:08 PM »
Is there a limit to how many people there can be?
And when do you think International fans will get to join, if we're actually meant to be allowed lol.

Offline klix

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2009, 02:05:39 AM »
The reason they are hated is their fcking attitude. They think they are better than every damn celebrity making fun of them when they are no better. Sure they may have some talent but no heart. And how the heck could they capture your heart? They throw away their fanmail. Wow.
And have you heard? The leader of SNSD is a bit racist.
When they were on air(radio) Alicia Keys song came up. Afterwards,she said, "For a black girl she's really pretty"
Is she saying most African American Girls are ugly?
Well fck her she definatley hasn't looked in the mirror.

Oh and have you heard of SNSD volunteering for anything that will help the world or atleast some peoples lives? NO.
So how could they be "heart capturing".
Michael Jackson for one ,donates to charities(more than 50),HE is "heart capturing"
Now what about those SNSD snobs?
And Listen to this...

“I went to the hospital to receive a shot because I was very ill with the flu. But when I arrived, the nurse told me to just lie down and wait, because it was lunch time.
But she was a nurse, instead of telling me to wait, couldn’t she have just given me a shot?
I almost caused a scene, but I simply stated, ‘How could you be like that,’ and left. Is it a patients duty to be sick on time?”

Taeyon from snsd said this.She doesn't watch her words. She sounds so full of herself thinking that she might die if she doesn't get a shot.She sounds like she thinks she's so special...We are all human.
And she's nothing more than that.

Everyone has diffrent opinions. They are meant to be expressed.

---riot :shakeit:

Offline zakdl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2009, 02:21:35 AM »
The reason they are hated is their fcking attitude. They think they are better than every damn celebrity making fun of them when they are no better. Sure they may have some talent but no heart. And how the heck could they capture your heart? They throw away their fanmail. Wow.
And have you heard? The leader of SNSD is a bit racist.
When they were on air(radio) Alicia Keys song came up. Afterwards,she said, "For a black girl she's really pretty"
Is she saying most African American Girls are ugly?
Well fck her she definatley hasn't looked in the mirror.

Oh and have you heard of SNSD volunteering for anything that will help the world or atleast some peoples lives? NO.
So how could they be "heart capturing".
Michael Jackson for one ,donates to charities(more than 50),HE is "heart capturing"
Now what about those SNSD snobs?
And Listen to this...

“I went to the hospital to receive a shot because I was very ill with the flu. But when I arrived, the nurse told me to just lie down and wait, because it was lunch time.
But she was a nurse, instead of telling me to wait, couldn’t she have just given me a shot?
I almost caused a scene, but I simply stated, ‘How could you be like that,’ and left. Is it a patients duty to be sick on time?”

Taeyon from snsd said this.She doesn't watch her words. She sounds so full of herself thinking that she might die if she doesn't get a shot.She sounds like she thinks she's so special...We are all human.
And she's nothing more than that.

Everyone has diffrent opinions. They are meant to be expressed.

---riot :shakeit:

nice way to introduce yourself to the forum...

Offline bokunosonzai

• the Fallen
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2009, 03:08:57 AM »
I'll say. I'm all for freedom of speech but I don't agree that just because you have a different opinion, you are meant to express it. Take for example religion, some opinions are just stupid enough to be kept in the dark.
And what's wrong with society today to make people think that it's okay to express and harbour hatred for someone/something just so they can illicit a reaction from others. By the way, the structure of your argument looks eerily similar to a Mormon trying to convert people around them. :rofl:
But otherwise well done klix, you've raised a good point. You've made with aware of how sorry I am for people like you. :welcome :banghead:

If only...

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2009, 03:13:00 AM »
I found that post amusing XD

But I hope this thread doesn't derail because of it, so please everyone don't think you have to defend snsd because of one retard post. (just ignore it)

Has anyone heard when of if International fans can join S♡NE?

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2009, 04:34:41 AM »
yay for expressing your opinion, even if it's not really your own, but what you're told from hate propaganda. :P

I thought this thread was bumped because it was open for international fans. Guess not. :/

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2009, 07:39:38 AM »
Most liked singer in Korea 2009

1. Jang YoonJung
2. Big Bang
3. Tae JinA
4. I MiJa
5. SNSD
6. Na HoonA
7. Jo YongPil
8. HyunChunl
8. SonDambi
10. Lee SeungChul
10. Song Daegwan

This is interesting. This is not a random internet poll. This is from Gallup Korea so it's as official as it can get. This is from the real Korean public not "netizens". You will see many unfamilar names in there but they are the gods of Korean music. SNSD beat Jo YongPil? Wow. In Korea Jo YongPil is like Elvis, Bob Dylan and Michael Jackson combined.

They are hated. :lol: I think you mean people that eat up rubbish from the internet hate them, however that's probably a good thing. Better to have as few people with no judgment of their own and an IQ under 50 on your side as possible.

I try to avoid arguing with the prepubescents and the morons but I didn't really expect this here. I'll just say every one of your points are either flat out wrong, or in the case of the quotes bastardized to some degree to cater to what the intended audience is looking for.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 07:58:27 AM by zoolander »

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Sexy Girl